Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

This will be the last as an angel(fortid)

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

This will be the last as an angel(fortid) Empty
IndlægEmne: This will be the last as an angel(fortid)   This will be the last as an angel(fortid) EmptyLør Feb 06, 2021 7:32 pm

Tid: lige over midnat
Dato: Februar 2020
Sted: Nedlagt industri område.
Omgivelser: Judas og en anden engel.
Outfit: Sorte bukser og en sort hættetrøje, samt sort læderjakke.
Tag: @Michael

Det var koldt! Virkelig koldt, hvis man da kunne mærke kulden men det var svært for Judas at mærke helt præcist fordi hans anadralin var så højt oppe og køre og vreden i ham var så voldsom at han ikke følte andet end det had til den person han skulle mødes med.

Englen han skulle mødes med havde truet med at stikke ham i ryggen og gå til politiet omkring nogen oplysninger der kunne få ham smidt ud af skolen, hvilket var noget han på ingen måde var interresseret i.

Judas havde lånt en af hans venners mobil, da han nemlig var venner med denne fyr, til at skrive til fyren for at mødes med ham. Hans ven havde først været imod det, men han frygtede Judas et sted, da han var blevet sat på plads af Judas før og derfor lod han Judas låne den.

Det var også derfor at Judas stod i de mørke skygger for at afvente at fyren ville komme, han vidste han ville komme ellers skulle han nok finde ham. Judas havde en kniv siddende i bæltet på sine bukser på ryggen af ham, sådan at den ikke var lige så synlig som hvis han havde den siddende foran eller i siden.

Der gik heller ikke længe før han fik øje på fyren, der af kropsbygning var mindre end Judas og yngre vidste ham, men for Judas havde alder ingen betydning man skulle ikke træde på ham. Han træk hætten på sin trøje over hovedet for at skjule sit ansigt, før han begyndte at træde frem. "Hello my friend" Sagde Judas da han dukkede op bag ham, det var en nervøs ung fyr der vendte sig rundt som han genkendte stemmen. "I thought it was Jay I was going to meet and not you? I don't bother to talk to you and you can still just wait, I'm signing you up" Kom det fra fyren som han så på ham. Judas iskolde nærmest psykotiske smil kom frem på hans læber inden han i et hurtigt greb, greb om fyrens hals og træk ham tættere på sig "So it's exciting if you ever get that far, because the tub is filled with ice cold water and probably also a lot of toxic things, because I certainly do not think it has been cleaned for a long time and if I remember correctly there are probably some bodies from sticks like you" sagde han og klemte en smule og fyrens hals, som fyrens hånd lagde sig om Judas arm for at komme fri men Judas var tydeligt stærkere end ham.

Judas fri hånd gled om på ryggen for at tage kniven, samtidig med at den unge fyr begyndte at bede for sit liv, han bad til ærkeenglen Michael det var nemlig ham han ville angive Judas til og ikke politiet men han havde ikke turde sige det til andre og derfor bare sagt han ville anmelde Judas. Kniven lagde sig mod fyrens lynlås på hans jakke, som var lynet en anelse ned derfor kunne han snilt lægge press på kniven så den skar sig ned i stoffet og lavede en revne så det var nemmere for Judas at komme tættere på hans brystkasse. "Just imagine a nice feeling, it will be for someone like you to feel this delicious sharp knife pushing through your ribs and all the way into your lungs and so on to turn off your wretched heart" hviskede Judas som han havde sin mund ud for hans øre og lod kniven vandre fra tændingen og ned til kæben mens den lavede en fin lille ridse i hans hud. Fyren begyndte at trille tåre i frygt og kneb øjne hårdere og hårdere sammen og bed mere og mere til Michael for at han skulle komme NU! og ikke om lidt.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Michael

Michael

Antal indlæg : 652

IndlægEmne: Sv: This will be the last as an angel(fortid)   This will be the last as an angel(fortid) EmptySøn Feb 07, 2021 6:21 pm

Michael was standing on the edge of a building in Southside with his wings spread out behind him, scanning the streets for any sign of evil. Or plainly anyone in need of help. It was what he did most nights when other matters weren't more pressing. But it was a surprisingly quiet night, so he stood there for a while, contemplating what location he should go to next when he heard the prayer of an angel that was being attacked. Without hesitation, he teleported to his location. His holy light emanating from him as he arrived on the dark street. His wings disappearing at the same time. He raised his hand to blow a strong wind between the boys, forcing the perpetrator away from the angel so he'd fall to the ground. He kept the palm of his hand facing him, pinning him to the ground while his gaze analyzed the boy. “Are you okay?” he asked. He’d landed on the ground as well, but except for the marks on his neck, it didn’t seem like he had any injuries. The boy just nodded, still in a state of shock to speak, so Michael just nodded calmly. “It's okay, you're safe now.” He took a few steps towards him. “Where do you live?” he asked. The angel took a few deeper breaths, then cleared his throat due to its restraint earlier. “My parents live at Ellison Avenue 23.” Michael crouched down to place a hand on his shoulder. For a moment letting go of his pin of the angel to teleport the one who’d prayed to him home.

He then rose to his feet again to turn his attention to the lost angel, and now, getting a better look at him, he knew who he was. He had heard about him because there weren’t many angels who turned to violence and crime. Especially not to the extent he had in such a short timespan. “Why did you do that?” he asked, nearing him with slow steps. He didn’t think he had a valid reason, of course. But all that hatred had to stem from something. And he did wonder why he thought it was all worth it. Losing his place in Heaven for that sort of dishonorable life. Perhaps he hadn’t thought much about that part, but as all things went, there were consequences to one’s actions. The angels had warned him of this day if he didn't change his ways and turned to God. But now it was due time he repented for his sins. He took out a small vial from inside his suit jacket, splashing half of its content on him. Holy water. Eliminating the possibility of him being possessed, but it didn’t appear to be the case. “Hm,” he said disappointedly as he closed the vial and put it back inside his jacket. He then grabbed a hold of the angel's wrist, yanking the knife out of his grip. He inspected it for a moment before he placed it in the back of his belt. With the hold still around his wrist, he returned his eyes to him. “You do understand what this means?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This will be the last as an angel(fortid)   This will be the last as an angel(fortid) EmptyFre Feb 12, 2021 11:05 pm

There was something inside Judas that almost made it hurt him, to see how the guy reacted to what he was doing to him! The fear lit out of him and it prayed inside him, even though he would not show it or express it, no one should know that he had feelings hidden inside him! "I'm going to kill you! Never should you ever go against me or threaten me" He screamed straight into the guy's face in anger and frustration that his feelings inside him wouldn't let him do what he ferally wanted!

However, Judas also failed to do much more before he was thrown away from the boy by a fierce wind with the knife in a firm grip so as not to lose it. He ended up landing reasonably hard against the ground and it could also be heard on him, especially when he briefly tried to fight the wind, but with no luck to get free. "FUCK YOU!" he tried to scream out in shock and fear, he knew well who had arrived! The boy's address heard Judas well and he would remember it to visit him while he slept, for then he could take revenge for summoning Michael.

As Michael lifted his ability so that the wind that kept him down disappeared. He had difficulty turning around to get up and standing, it was obvious to see him that he was marked by the ride in the ground and just had to get back on his feet and collect himself after being held down, which was a weakness! There was fear to be traced in Judas, especially if you saw him in the eyes and it was something Judas wouldn't! Especially not to Michael! His words caused him to snore, a typical sign that Judas was afraid and didn't quite know what to do, so a sign of weakness. "Why? Because he was mean to me, stepped on me." Come it in response from Judas.

Judas felt the little drops from the vie water, what was it for? He wasn't obsessed! However, just as Michael put the bottle in his pocket, Judas rose as fast as he could to simultaneously poke at Michael with the knife, but without any effect, Michael was faster and stronger than him. The grip on Judas's wrist was firm and tight as he watched the knife disappear out of his hand without any problems! Judas caught Michael's eye very briefly, you could see that he was afraid, and if you went into his soul, it was probably the fear that drove him.

Judas tried to pull his hand off but with no luck to getting out of his grasp. The pulse was high, and his heart was beating out there, as he sent a fist directly towards Michael's face to knock him out just a little bit if he could hit him, right now Judas couldn't think clearly, and he acted without thinking about the consequences of it because he knew what this would end with if he didn't get away. Judas tried several ways to get free, from Michael "Let me go!" he said in a hard and cold voice if you asked him. "I understand very well what this means but you are not allowed! Let me go!" he said and twisted himself quite a bit to make it as hard for Michael as possible to hold him.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: This will be the last as an angel(fortid)   This will be the last as an angel(fortid) EmptyTirs Feb 16, 2021 8:35 pm

Someone needs to wash their mouth with soap,” he remarked to Judas’s offensive words. With a tilt of his hand that, he manifested water inside his mouth, forcing him to either swallow or spit it out, as to not drown in it. Nobody simply told him 'fuck you' and got away with it. Not an angel, anyway. But luckily for Judas, he didn't have any soap at hand.
His explanation was vague, not really giving him a certain reason as to what the young angel had done exactly. But he knew it hadn't been sinful, because his moral compass had been on the far side of good. “So, you thought being meaner would solve anything? Give you some sort of resolution?” he asked as he shifted between his eyes. He didn’t know what drove him to this extent. But whatever it was, he needed to seriously consider the consequences because there was no amount of anger or pain that could justify this. That could be better than the ultimate punishment. That could be worth the fall from grace, and to forever be banished from Heaven and its salvation.  

Michael raised a supercilious brow at the way he attempted to attack him with the knife. Did he really think he’d in any way get out of this? It was very reckless of him. And for the first time, he sensed fear in the young angel’s eyes. He clearly knew this might be the end for him. But it didn’t stop there. He felt his fist against his jaw, which only made him tighten his grip, causing him to get marks around it. He then grabbed his other arm, and in a swift moment, he turned him around and held him against the ground, keeping his hands on his back. There was no way to outmatch him. And certainly not in strength. So the angel had to do better than that. “Let you go? Just so you can harm another innocent angel? No… Heaven and I gave you a chance to change. Because surely, deep inside that heart of yours, we believed there to be something good. But time and time again you proved that wasn’t the case. And so, I have no choice but to do this.” He rose to his feet and with that, he lifted Judas up. Still with a firm grip of his wrists that he held behind his back. Judas kept at it, telling him that he wasn’t allowed, which made a faint smirk appear on his lips. Because he certainly hadn’t asked for permission. Nor did he take orders from any angel. He leaned slightly closer to his ear. “I won't let you go. And even if you were to escape, I'd find you.” He then leaned away. “I am curious, however, as to whether you've talked to any fallen angels?” he asked. Clearly, he wasn't too afraid of the fall and what it brought, so perhaps that meant he'd talked to some fallen angels. In which case, he'd like to know which ones he'd talked to.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This will be the last as an angel(fortid)   This will be the last as an angel(fortid) EmptyFre Feb 19, 2021 7:38 pm

Getting hosed water in his mouth from Michael with the words that he should have his mouth washed with water and soap wasn't exactly what he expected! It was spat out and coughed a little over it. The words that came from Michael were not someone he was happy with. You didn't speak like that to Judas it was disrespectful if you asked him. "You don't understand anything! I guess you don’t! No, because you only believe in everyone who has your status and who adores God! Do I have right?! " he said filled with frustrations in his voice and still in his strenuous attempts to get free from his grasp.

The way that Michael could hold Judas was undoubted because Michael was strong as hell. "do harm to an innocent angel? Why do you think all angels are innocent? He's not innocent! He annoys me all the time, and bullies others at the school." he said, fighting a little against his grip while lying on the ground, right until Michael pulled him up and stood. "I'm trying! But people annoy me! Please, Michael!" it almost came praying from him, never had he said that to Michael or the police for that matter.

Judas felt Michael's mouth by his ear, while with the words coming from Michael, he smiled big and tried to give Michael a shell now that he was so close to his face, while trying to twist his hands violently at the same time but without getting free. Judas moaned a lot because his wrists hurt gradually, his skin almost burned by his movements and Michael's tight grip. "I have, but you couldn't care less, wouldn't you? You don't own any feelings!" He said, you could feel that he was not happy, but also not angry, but filled with fear.

"I don't want to go to jail Michael" he said as he abruptly stopped all his resistance and for once stood still. "I'm just trying... oh shut up Judas" he said and chose to stop himself! Michael shouldn't have the honor of softening him! "Shall we stand here all night?" it came from him weakly and quietly.
Michael

Michael

IndlægEmne: Sv: This will be the last as an angel(fortid)   This will be the last as an angel(fortid) EmptyTors Mar 04, 2021 6:21 pm

He scoffed as he stated that he didn't understand. Because he understood a great deal more than him. If anyone didn't understand the severity of this and the consequences of his actions, it was him. “I believe what I see, not what I hear. And just for the record, you should strive to obey God. We have warned you of what happens if you don’t.” The more the angel fought, the tighter his grip became. But did he stop, he’d hold him without the additional pain. “I never said all angels were innocent… and perhaps in some respects, he wasn’t. Everyone has their flaws, but there is a difference between committing the sins you have and telling rude things to someone. Besides, what's most important is that we try to work on those flaws.” He straightened himself at his comment about trying. There was something fragile in his tone, making him think that he had tried — tried and failed. For something so vague as people being annoying. “The world is full of annoying people, believe me. But you can’t let your anger and frustration of injustice go out on them. Not if it leads to this. You know, assaulting another angel is one of the worst crimes.” At least according to the Heavenly laws.

He noted that he had talked to other fallen angels but he decided against interrogating him about it here. He was about to send him to Heaven but halted the moment he stopped resisting, sensing how terrified he was despite his attempts to hide it. Because deep down, he knew what was awaiting him. And that he’d soon be banished to Earth for eternity. Michael wondered for a moment if he'd even been given the right resources to deal with his problems by the angels in charge. After all, he had nothing to do with those tasks. But he justified it by telling himself that God would have helped him change had he truly wanted him to be spared from the punishment. At his question of them standing there all night, he teleported them to the main hall of the prison.

Two guards in the room by the door saluted him, and the secretary immediately stood up by his presence and respectfully bowed her head. “Nathaniel, hand me your cuffs.” One of the guards came forward to give him a pair of cuffs that were enforced with an ability to nullify powers. He cuffed Judas' hands in front of his body, looking from them to his eyes before he grabbed him by the arm and walked to the desk where the secretary stood. He gave her the required information before she gave him a key and Judas's file. He then walked towards another guy by a door. Behind it was where all his current possessions would be taken, and he’d change into a prison uniform. As he did this Michael waited outside and talked with one of the guards. He also handed the weapon over to him for evidence. “What do you want to do with him, sir?” The guard had now come out with Judas, asking to know whether he wanted him to be interrogated or be sent to his cell. Michael turned his gaze to them and slowly neared them. “I'll take him from here.” He still had a few questions to ask him. And he'd rather be the one to ask them. He grabbed him by his arm to walk through one of the corridors with cells. Most of the inmates started to make a lot of noise. Coming up to their doors to check out Judas and Michael as they walked past them. Shouting various things. But he just ignored them until he reached another empty corridor and let him into an interrogation room. “Please take a seat. I won't be taking much more of your time.” He gestured to one of the chairs before he placed the documents on the other side and sat down. He picked up a pen and started to fill out the things he already knew about. “What did he do to you, exactly? For you to decide to attack him with a knife?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This will be the last as an angel(fortid)   This will be the last as an angel(fortid) EmptyLør Mar 06, 2021 3:48 pm

Judas never believed it would get to the point where they meant what they had said to him. That he would end up fallen and he would never be able to go back to heaven thereby he would forever be on earth. "I can't help it, Michael, it just happens. I can't control it" it came from him to the words Michael had said to him. Dealing with fallen angels was probably the dumbest thing he could have done besides the illegal things he did, but it could hurt him far more he knew that, and maybe he should have just kept his mouth shut about them.

He didn't do anything until they made it to heaven and discovered how they stood in the entrance hall of the prison. The handcuffs closed around his hands and now the reality dawned on Judas, he looked with fear in his eyes at Michael "please" it came from him, the panic lit out of him, before the grip in his arm felt hard and violent even though it might not have been at all. Judas, however, chose to go with him unopposed, what would he do here? They were far more than him and they were also much stronger than him. The file didn't look like one that was quite thin, but it could hardly be that big! He hadn't made that much! "please Michael, I..." he stopped himself, it probably wouldn't help anything anyway.

When they stopped at a door and a guard took him into a room where the handcuffs were taken off before he was placed up the wall with his hands to be searched, tears ran quietly down his cheeks. After the locker room and handcuffs came back on before he was taken out to Michael, he was silent all his croaking and flippantness had disappeared from him. Judas had previously been here but never ended up in a prison suit or treated this way, it was a wake-up call.

As they moved through the aisles where other prisoners were sitting, he got scared! There was no doubt about it! It was only when they entered an interrogation room that he looked up at Michael and sat down on the chair to which he was referred. " I want to talk, but it's not easy and probably doesn't go so fast" he muttered and looked down at the table. The way Michael just sat down and started writing things down, the way he did it so professionally, almost completely without showing any emotion was not at all nice!

The question that came got Judas to bite his lower lip before closing his eyes and breathing deeply. "It was stupid what I did. He wanted to do it so I got kicked out of school. I'll do anything not to get kicked out, it's the only just a little bright spot I have that keeps me from getting right back on the time before I got out of juvenile detention for the last time" he said and looked at him, you could see he was telling the truth, you could if you were good at reading people that there was so much inside him trying to get out, but at the same time, he was trying to keep it inside. His hands lay in his lap were laid upon the table so you could see how his hands shook and he fumbled with the skin around his nails.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: This will be the last as an angel(fortid)   This will be the last as an angel(fortid) Empty

This will be the last as an angel(fortid)
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Summer Glory | Fortid
» Young and broke--Rayna-- fortid
» Caught like an animal in a cage - Fortid - Kol - XX
» Finally! Time to get home!(fortid)
» A new friend who brings a smile to my lips(Fortid)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Andre steder i Gaia-
Gå til: