Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell

Go down 
4 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Zechariah

Zechariah

Humør : " I changed my song to match each story, I've changes side."
Fag : ingen
Antal indlæg : 80

Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell   Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell - Page 2 EmptyMan Nov 09, 2020 6:50 pm

As the fire got closer to Elenora he could see how she was trying to hold it of but she was getting weaker. If someone would come between them and get him out of the fire, it would go out of control and there was no saying what would happend then as he was blinded by and eye for and eye a tooth for a tooth he did not understand what would happend and frankly he did not care, if he would die to so be it if not then he would at least have gotten his revenge and be alive for it. As the fire moved in it was clear, that they both had and act for it only reason he was stronger was, he had many more years than her to learn to control it. As the fire closed in and burning her, there was no remorse or anything in Zechariahs face, Elenora would burn there was no denying she would get burned by playing with fire. As he close it around her, he knew the burning would do its job if there was no one who would interfere.
As his eyes saw the poison green, when Heather came in front of him. He heard her voice as she whispered sorry. He would react and move away but, he did not get the chance as she with her strength hammered her hand trough his ribcage. He could feel how he was gonna fall over, but now the fire was out of control not even Elenora would be able to stop it, they would need at least them both or a miracle. As Zechariah saw Heathers knee come up towards his face he knew that he was not going to be able to deal with it.

He then felt backwards by the same time the fire made and explosion ot of the heart, this would hurt everyone near it, Zechariah was lucky because after Heathers attack the explosion threw him back against a wall in the room, as he then felt his body screaming in pain, he did not care if he was dead the girl Elenora had felt his pain she was not dead though.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Elenora

Elenora

Humør : From the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew I’d found my reason to live.
Fag : .
Antal indlæg : 274

IndlægEmne: Sv: Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell   Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell - Page 2 EmptyMan Nov 09, 2020 7:47 pm

The fire was out of control and in this moment she was too weakened to do anything about that. The sprinklers turned on and water tried it's best to turn the flames down. She screamed as the flames danced over her skin, and then she felt a push as Ethan had gotten up from the ground and raced through the flames to push her out of the wildfire. He got burned in the process but it didn't really matter if he just had saved Elenora's life. The sprinklers still rained down trying to contain the flames, but it wasn't strong enough. At least not till Elenora moved from her fire manipulation to her water manipulation and made the small drops turn into a wave of water that slammed down over the flames in the room. A wave big enough to hit all four of them, before it just placed it self down on the ground. Elenora gasped a little, clinging herself closer to Ethan as she breathed out. Ethan took a deeper breath in, at least the fire was out even if it meant the entire hall way was flooded. Elenora had a bad burn over her legs and arms, but Ethan knew a way it could get healed. He lifted his sister up as he finally got up on his feet. "Enough of this. You two should get moving before the rest of the police gets up here," he looked mostly at Heather. Ethan was an officer, he could handle the it, but he couldn't stop more from happening if they were to stay. Besides, the other human also needed to go to the hospital.
Heather

Heather

Humør : I can feel your blood pressure rise, fuck this tension...
Fag : Drama, Biologi/kemi/historie, Løb/yoga/kampsport
Antal indlæg : 126

IndlægEmne: Sv: Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell   Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell - Page 2 EmptyMan Nov 09, 2020 9:05 pm

Heathers attacks had been placed just right, but the outcome was not what she expected. Fire started getting out of control and Elenora started to scream, as Heathers knee collided with Zechariahs face. The sprinklers were trying to work their best. Zechariah felt backwards and an explosion happened. All tense, Heather didn’t move a bit, but her already ruined dress got shorter, as some of it burned. She shortly closed her eyes, before she felt a wave dance over them, choking any fire. The wave of water made Heather take a step.
Even though she hadn’t controlled her feelings my magic, she suddenly realized how far away Zechariah suddenly were, and she rushed over to him. She heard Ethan telling them they should leave; Yes please, that was what she had been trying to do.
Heathers pale fingers embraced Zechariahs face, as she lifted it up, trying to connect with Zechariahs eyes. “Stupid boy…” she whispered. I can fix this. With a haste, she lifted him up, like if he was her bride, and nodded towards Ethan, before she began leaving the hotel.
Elenora

Elenora

Humør : From the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew I’d found my reason to live.
Fag : .
Antal indlæg : 274

IndlægEmne: Sv: Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell   Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell - Page 2 EmptyTirs Nov 10, 2020 6:11 pm

Elenora wasn't much for admitting it hurt like shit, but right now she had to deal with the fact that it was painted all over her face. She just kept herself close to her mountain of a brother, and for the first time had fate in he could keep her safe. He watched as the redhead picked the witch up and began to exit. He waited till he couldn't see them anymore, and it didn't take long after that till the police and some nurses came up to them. He begged for them to take care of the other girl first, as she was most injured and told them he was going to keep Elenora safe and drive her himself. He knew his friend Cecilia worked at the hospital, and there would be a worry if he showed up with burns like this. The safest for him and Elenora was to drive home to his place, and call Erin or perhaps pray to an angel for help. As soon as he had given had hold a little lighter version of what had happened, they were free to go and the nurses helped Julianne along. Ethan got to his car and placed Elenora on the backseat before driving home.

//Out.
Follow up on Zech & Heather : I had to
Follow up on Ethan & Elenora: You decided that I was worth saving
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell   Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell - Page 2 Empty

Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Let's call it a continuation of a "random" meeting
» To find the right path
» The path of darkness - Kayne [Fortidsemne]
» The Key To Hell
» Welcome to a whole new hell

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum