Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The Key To Hell

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

The Key To Hell Empty
IndlægEmne: The Key To Hell   The Key To Hell EmptyTirs Maj 07, 2019 12:14 am

Mariella: Outfit
Theodore: Outfit
Fox: Outfit
Emne til: @Reginald & @J.C. <3
______

Mariella was moved to the couch while regaining her strength again, but she didn't want to let go of Reginald. She was still pretty shaken up after what had happened, however she was used to compressing her feelings till it was time to deal with them. Right now they needed to find Lion and Karmena and bring them back. Even better if they could get Melania with them, but she knew that would be way to optimistic to think everyone could make it back. Last time had taught her that. It had also taught her Baal shouldn't have been trusted to begin with, not with a darkness haunting him like that.
"Is she on her way?" Asked Mariella and looked at Jamie entering the room. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw him, and it was clearly something bothered her. However she tried to remember it was an illusion, but that illusion had almost killed her. Her wound on her lower back was healed, and the blood dried out by now. But she was still tired, and scared on Lions behalf. But she had to have believe in him - that she did, but she didn't believe in Samaria taking it easy on him.

Theodore had placed Karmenas body on the other couch and sat on the table just looking at her. He hated this, he got up and walked to the kitchen he needed some blood in his system to cope for the hunger he had felt earlier on. He quickly returned with a glass for Reginald and a glass of more healing blood for Mariella.
A door seemed to show up out of nowhere and a red haired girl showed up. She closed the door behind her and gone it was.  
"See that is what I call an entrance."
"The first rule of time travel.. don't fuck up - you broke the first rule long time ago," she said looking at them all. She was older than all of them, her eyes ended at Mariella. She had grown up close to Lion and Mariella because of her fathers close relationship with his sister, who was their mother.
"Are you okay?" She could see something was off. Mariella took a deep breath in. "No.. but how I am feeling doesn't matter right now," she then said and exhaled. Fox looked up at Jamie.
"Nice to see you again brother," she scratched her neck a little, "I wish I was coming here because of cake or something not death related," she looked at the torn up vampire.
"I guess you need a trip to hell," Fox looked at her brother. "Jamie said you two already have been there.. going back in, might be to risky for you.. and don't debate with me," she pointed out more specific to Mariella who seemed to be ready to just forget everything and jump right in. "I guess its me, Theo and Jamie who is going then?"
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

The Key To Hell Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Key To Hell   The Key To Hell EmptyTirs Maj 07, 2019 1:17 pm

Reginald Outfit
Sophie Outfit
______

Reginald hadn’t been able to process it all yet and all he could do was look at Mariella. Holding her hand seemed to have calmed down the mystic barier he had absorbed earlier, but the pain still lingered in his system. He sent Theo a half pained smile and took the glass, emptying it faster than anything else. He had been fine without it, but having something to strengthen himself on was probably for the better. ”Good thing Vanya and Amaryllis isn’t here,” was all he could muster to say. They didn’t even have Lion’s body. He swallowed at the thought and looked to the red haired girl entering. He knew her, but just nodded at her words. He knew they had fucked up, and not just a small thing. He breathed in as he listened to them talk. He couldn’t go back to hell again, and he sure wasn’t going to let Mariella go either.

”I wanna help,” a small voice from the door to the kitchen mumbled. Sophie had kept her distance from the pair she had killed. Maybe this was a time where she could prove where her loyalty was. She hadn’t recovered fully, and some of her memories didn’t fit with what she had been told and had seen, but she wanted to help. She stepped forward a little skiddish and shy, before she got to her siblings, looking at Fox with almost begging eyes. She couldn’t get the accept from Jamie, but she hoped Fox would let her join their mission.
Gæst
Gæst

The Key To Hell Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Key To Hell   The Key To Hell EmptyTirs Maj 07, 2019 6:51 pm

Jamie had called Fox right after Theo had told him to. He definitely didn’t like how his friends kept dying. He mostly wanted to go back home, but something was keeping him here. Leaving Serenity was not something he was interested in, but he felt like he had to eventually. He nodded to Marie’s question. Seconds after his nod, Fox came out of a door. He sighed at her first words. Did she have act so knowingly. Especially wearing an outfit like that. He had many advices for her, but now was not the right time. He nodded as a greeting to her. ”No such luck,” he simply said as she told she would much rather come for cake. He looked to Theo, when they were the only one going down there. It might be good to have Theo with him. He had a tendency to lose hope too quickly sometimes, and Theo might help him keep it.
His gaze darted to Sophie as she wanted to join. ”Absolutely not,” he said and looked at Fox. ”There is no question,” he decided and walked to his younger sister. ”I understand why you want to help, but I don’t want you down there. You can help here. Hell feeds on dark energy, and from what I understand, you have plenty of that. I can’t keep an eye on you down there. Will you please just stay here, make sure everyone here is safe?” He sincerely hoped she would agree. He didn’t want her to be in danger. He didn’t want Theo or Fox to be either, but they seemed to be able to handle it better.
Mariella

Mariella

The Key To Hell Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Key To Hell   The Key To Hell EmptyTirs Maj 07, 2019 7:53 pm

Mariella breathed out by Reginalds comment about it being good that Vanya and Amary wasn't with them. It was. The guilt started digging inside her. If she hadn't been falling for that stupid ability - none of them would have had to come for her. None of this would have happened. She couldn't save Lion in this state, her entire body was still shaking from fear. Mariella looked at Danielle also known as Fox. Her eyes turned to Jamies sister as she spoke. Mariella tried not to hold anything against her for being forced to do this - but it seemed like just looking at her made everything flash for her eyes once again. Mariella clenched her fist with her free hand, and pressed her nails deep into her palm. Jamie didn't want her to go. If Tiana had suggested it, Mariella wouldn't have let her to either. But it didn't seem smart to let Fox go as well. She was an angel. Her mind was echoing for all the voices talking and she tried to focus but it wasn't easy.

"Maybe I can help," Anastasia entered the room and looked at Reginald shortly before looking at Fox. "I can absorb Mariellas ability, it would put us two steps ahead," she said crossing her arms as she learned in the door way. "Or but you five steps back," Mariella said with a hoarse voice. "The dark energy kept me from being weak.. but it also absorbed more dark energy than my soul is supposed to hold.. I can still feel that energy.. and we can't risk the aftereffects on yours," she added. Anastasia looked at Reginald, she hated seeing him in pain - and gave him her are-you-alright? look. "Sophie should join you. Mind games are thing hell is famous for.. you have to take one of us or both. Don't put us at the kids table.. we can handle it," she pointed out and looked at Sophie. What she had done wasn't okay, but she finally understood - so she tried to forgive but not forget.
Fox crossed her arms waiting for the boys to make a choice and Theo joined her crossed arm game.
Mariella took a deep breath in. It wasn't her choice to make. But she felt sick to her stomach, mostly because of Lions emotions combined with her own fear. You better fucking fight this Lion.. she mumbled to him in her thoughts, hoping they would reach him. We are working on it.. hold on. she closed her eyes and took a deep breath in. Her heart wasn't still feeling it. Mostly the only blame to go around today, was hers. She was to blame for this, and she knew it.
"You should hurry up make the choice. Time goes slower in hell, the longer we wait - the longer they will stay there."
Gæst
Gæst

The Key To Hell Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Key To Hell   The Key To Hell EmptyTirs Maj 07, 2019 8:23 pm

”I’m not a kid anymore, Jay,” Sophie argued looking at her brother. She looked down shortly before speaking again. ”Name anyone left behind who would want me here; where you go, I go,” she said looking up at him with her determined look in her eyes. Anastasia came into the room and she looked down. They hadn’t spoken since the death of Reginald and Mariella, but she knew Jamie had told her about what had happened to her. She missed her best friend, but she couldn’t blame her. Sophie had been so blinded that some things still didn’t make sense, but she was working on it. Amaryllis had been a big help in sorting out her memories, and even Lion and Theo had pitched in with their abilities, now that Amaryllis and Vanya had gone on a trip. She swallowed as she heard Anastasia actually defending her strength and she looked at the vampire with big eyes. ”I’m going, Jay – I need to make things right,” she said looking at her big brother, though they looked about the same age now, she was still a of small height.

Reginald had listened to them, calculating in his head what would make sense. It made sense to him that he didn’t trust Sophie, but his sister Anastasia was right. ”Ana, I want you here – you’re strong to take on an army; if those kids come for us, I’m going to need some muscle,” he said looking to Jamie. He wasn’t happy about Sophie going either, but with their strong team mates gone, he would prefer his sister as some pure strength. ”Jams, I’m sorry – but I have to side with my sister on this; Sophie would probably see hell like childsplay,” he said swallowing at his own words. He took Mariella’s hand, almost looking for her comfort through their touch. ”Fox, I think we need some safety for you,” he said.

Sophie looked to Reginald and held up her hand bestween her and Fox. ”I’ll keep her safe,” she said and placed her hand on her sister, giving her a small glow for a second as she gave her a small shield, covering her mind and body. ”As long as I’m conscious, she’ll be safe from whatever we might encounter,” she said with a faint smile. It wasn’t much, but it would make hell go a bit easier on the angel, or at least she hoped it would.
Gæst
Gæst

The Key To Hell Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Key To Hell   The Key To Hell EmptyTirs Maj 07, 2019 10:42 pm

Jamie looked at Anastasia when she entered the room. He wanted Sophie to stay so badly, but was it fair to take anyone else instead? He was not a fan of everyone going against him. Did he even have a choice? What if Sophie didn’t come back? Should he sacrifice his own sister for Mariella’s brother and Karmena? Could he even do it? He looked at Fox as she rushed him. ”Just give me a goddamn second,” he said through gritted teeth. He looked at Reggie with narrowed eyes, as both him and Anastasia seemed to agree it wouldn’t be a problem bringing his sister to hell. He just doubted Ana or Reg would ever take that risk with each other, so why should he?
”But you are. We all are. And I for one don’t want any risk happening to you. I love you too much to put you at risk,” He felt a pressure hanging over him. He had to make a decision. He knew what he wanted to do, but was it the right thing? He wasn’t so sure. ”It’s too dangerous.” She didn’t seem to let it go. He scoffed at Reg’s comment about having Ana stay back. ”It’s always easier to throw my sister into hell than you own, right?” He didn’t mean to be cruel, but he just didn’t think it fair.

Jasper didn’t really know that many of Anastasia’s friends, so he had stayed behind when she went into discuss who should go to hell. What an unusual discussion to have. He walked to the edge of the room. ”My opinion might not matter, but I think she should get to decide for herself.” He took another step into the room, and nearly fell over a rug. He quickly regained balance and looked back at the rug. Was that there before? He wondered to himself and looked around at them. He only recognized a few of them. Anastasia and Jamie were those he knew best. ”I’m Jasper by the way,” he lifted his hand in an awkward wave, before he put his hands into his pockets.

Jamie tightened his jaw. ”Seems I don’t have a choice. Just know, if anything happens to her, I will hold you all responsible.” He walked to his sister. ”Don’t try to be a hero, okay? And stay close to me at all times. I can loose you, squirt,” he said and messed up her hair like he had done before he left, when she was still just a child.
Mariella

Mariella

The Key To Hell Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Key To Hell   The Key To Hell EmptyTirs Maj 07, 2019 11:09 pm

Anastasia narrowed her eyes a little by Reggie saying he wanted her there. It might be a good plan to have some back up - and what ever had happened it could be a good idea - but they could call for Valeria and they had more than an army. However, she also understood why they would rather have her in the room than the person that made them kill each other.
"Soph also had hand in killing them. So shut it Jamie, " Ana said a little overprotective. "Trust is earned. No one just magically hands it over." She hadn't called Sophie by her nickname in what seemed like ages. "I don't want to lose you again.. so you come back," she turned her eyes to Sophie. Anastasia thought her best friend had been dead, and she couldn't escape being happy she was alive.
Anastasia turned around as Jasper made his voice clear. "Of course your voice matters," and smiled at him. Two out of all the people she had lost that day was back alive - somehow she felt the world would give her back for being happy, but right now she chose to be happy about it. "You are so clumsy, oh my god," she rolled her eyes at him in a teasing matter.Then she looked back as Jamie seemed to make his choice.  Anastasia walked to Jasper and gave his cheek a short kiss. She was so happy he was here.

Mariella still wished this was just a bad dream and that she would take up real soon.
"You know me Jem.. I'm a basically guilt in human form," she joked in this more tense moment. Knowing it wasn't the time, but she still did it. Mariellas eyes moved to Reginalds hand taking hers and gave it a little squeeze. Seemed like it calmed her nerves just a tiny bit. Sending people to hell wasn't what she wanted. She didn't want to send her best friends to hell - it wasn't fair. What if something went wrong and they would be stuck there forever. Mariella looked at the angel by Anastasias side and if she have had the energy she would have said something but she gave him a quick smile.
"If you aren't back in fifteen minutes our time.. we are gonna drag you out of there.. you do understand?" She said in a more warning matter - she remembered how long fifteen minutes was in hell - and hopefully they wouldn't need that many hours - but hell was a big place.
"Don't worry. We got this," Theo said a bit optimistic and gave Reginald and Mariella a smile.

Fox looked at her younger sister walking to her, as Reginald said she some safety.  A smile showed on the angels face.
"Nice tricks, you'll have to show me more when we get back," she said and put a hand on her sisters shoulder for a little while then looking at Jamie.
"Jamie, we will keep each other safe - all of us," she pointed out. "Are you all ready?" She asked before taking a key out of her pocket.
Gæst
Gæst

The Key To Hell Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Key To Hell   The Key To Hell EmptyTirs Maj 07, 2019 11:41 pm

”Lion has helped me, it only seems to be fair I help him back,” she said turning her face to the body of Karmena, not really any emotion showing as she looked at the dead vampire. ”I don’t like Karmena, but without her Amaryllis won’t ever be happy,” she stated. She didn’t mind Karmena, but she was doing this for the people who had been there, even though she had been out of control. Karmena had stopped her, but it had almost felt like a fake security as Vanya snapped her neck. Jamie lashing out made Sophie hit him on the arm with the back of her hand, maybe a bit harder than intended. ”That was uncalled for,” she said in a stern voice, almost resembling their mother for a short second. Her eyes fell on the angel entering the room and she looked down. His face reminded her too much of her false memories and she hid herself a bit behind Jamie like a shy child. Hearing Anastasia call her by hear nickname felt almost like a punch to the stomach, especially as she mentioned what she had done. She bit her tongue and tried not to retreat to crying. Anastasia’s eyes felt almost like burning into her own and she simply nodded at her request. She looked to Fox when she complimented her abilities, a shy smile appearing.

Reginald kept quiet as he looked at them all discussing matters out of their hands. He got up from his seat, letting go shortly of Mariella’s hand and went over to Jamie, placing a hand on his shoulder. ”Don’t panic down there, it’s what she wants,” he said and turned to Theo, giving his face a small hit against his cheek as Reginalds dark eyes studied him. ”Keep them safe – They are going to need some lighting up in the mood department,” he said, turning to Fox with a warm smile. ”Make it back and yell at us some more, okay?” he said before he looked to Sophie. ”I’m counting on you,” he said in a stern voice. It was hard hiding the feelings he felt towards that tiny vampire, but he had to sound up-beat. Then he turned his face, looking as Anastasia kissed Jasper on the cheek. He didn’t want to comment on it and instead walked to Mariella again, lifting her up in his arms. ”You’ll need some real rest,” he whispered against her temple before kissing it gently. ”Awkward question, but could you move Karmena’s body to the cooler?” he said as he walked out of the living room with Mariella and up towards her bedroom. ”I swear, every day it feels like this house is turning into a haunting house,” he mumbled as he carried her.

”I’m ready,” Sophie said looking to her big sister with a faint smile on her lips. She looked at the key with a small smile appearing. She remembered those keys from her childhood so well, but now was not a time to reminisce. ”Let’s get going,” she said and looked to Theo shortly.
Gæst
Gæst

The Key To Hell Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Key To Hell   The Key To Hell EmptyOns Maj 08, 2019 3:18 pm

Jamie knew he had been unfair. Both Ana’s and Sophie’s words made him realize that. He looked at Reg, ”Sorry bro,” he apologized. He was just stressed out and felt pressed into a corner, so he acted out. Jamie walked to Mariella. ”Don’t feel guilty. I didn’t mean it.” He gave her a short hug and looked at her for a moment too long, before he went to his sisters and Theo. ”I’ll try,” he promised Reggie. Not panicking would maybe be a little tougher for him than most. He had to have someone calm him down if something happened. He walked to Theo so they could talk indistinctly. ”You need to stop me from panicking down there, cause I will.” He didn’t want to burden his sisters with the task, so he looked to Theo for help. ”It’ll be fine,” he said, trying to convince himself. She put her hand around Sophie. He would protect her first, he already knew that. And he also knew he would not let her get stuck down there.

Jasper smiled at Anastasia’s words. It was nice to know he had a say. Although he wasn’t sure everyone thought so. He had been a little nervous about meeting Ana’s older brother. Not because she made him sound scary, it was just difficult to know how people would react to their little sister’s boyfriend. His smile grew as she kissed his cheek. Jasper looked to Reginald as he asked to move Karmena. He looked around and saw her. ”That’s a lot of blood,” he says and diverted his gaze from her. He was not used to death, blood and torture. Not to mention time travel. He still had trouble realizing, he was not even born yet in this time. ”You better do it,” he said, as a shiver went through him from just thinking of the blood.
Mariella

Mariella

The Key To Hell Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Key To Hell   The Key To Hell EmptyOns Maj 08, 2019 4:22 pm

Mariella tried not to make a sound as Reginald let go of her hand and walked to the others. But she got herself enough together to at least don't say anything, but her expression was more than pained. Jamie however walked to her and embraced her shortly, she tried to push the earlier event to the side- and pulled him in a bit more tight just to make sure he was real.
"I know.. We will talk about it later.. just say safe," she said to him before he walked back. "All of you stay safe.. and remember.. In unity, there is strength."

Theo was scared, even more than he liked -and going to hell? He had to find the best version of himself for this, but he looked around at his friends - and he knew he could do it. "What no hug?" He tried to keep himself in a good mood - but he was like everyone else effected by what just had happened. So he stole a quick hug from Reginald before letting him pass his wise words around. Fox gave Reginald a nod.
"My pleasure," she breathed out and looked at her siblings. Not the reunion she had hoped for. Theo looked at Jamie as he told him to help keep him calm.
"Always."

Mariella looked at Reginald as he return to her and picked her up. She had held her breath till that point without realizing it. She wasn't still sure what had happened and what was a part of the mind game. "Like I can sleep now," she mumbled exhausted. "Not haunted house, more like haunted person," she sighed by her own words - but she didn't have the energy to not just say what was on her mind. "I need you to tell what happened in there. .and what didn't.. the parts you know however.. because the only thing today after I walked into the school.. that I know is real.. is you.. and everything else is messing up my head," she closed her eyes as a few tears ran down. "I should have known the voice didn't belong to Karmena.. I should have known," she mumbled to herself in guilt.

Fox watched Mariella and Reginald leave the sitting room.
"Hold on for a second," Jasmine had been standing in the corner but not putitng any attention to herself - of course she knew Karmena was dead. She had known Mariella was close to death as well. She walked to Jamie and grabbed his collar shortly looking into his eyes.
"If you don't come back here, I'll come down and get you.. do you understand?" She said looking worried into his eyes. She placed a short kiss on his lips, just a short one. "Just make it back.. okay?" She looked at Theo and Jamies sisters. Fox rolled her eyes a little and opened the door to hell. "We only get one shot. I'm only doing this to get them back," she said and walked through the door with Jamie, Theo and Sophie. Theo looked shortly at them, but they could do what ever they wanted .

Anastasia looked at Karmenas torn up body and then looked at Jasper.
"You've seen worse," she then said to him trying to be optimistic about it - but realized it was just a road of bad memories. "Or experienced worse I guess.. sorry," she added and narrowed her eyes a little. As he said she should do it she walked over and lifted the vampires dead body up and walked into the cold room where the other bodies had been not long ago. Anastasia looked shortly at Karmena before she left the room  - so much death. Anastasia walked into the kitchen to wash her hands and grabbed a small glass of blood before returning to the living room.
"You shouldn't have come here, this is basically what happens the past weeks," it pained her that it was the truth, but however she was happy he was here. "Not saying that I'm not very happy you are back. Because I am," she walked closer to him and put her arms around his neck.

Tiana watched Reginald and Mariella walk to Mariellas room and followed them. She had a cup of some sorta tea that Mariella have had since they returned from hell. It calmed her nerves enough to put her into a deep sleep - otherwise it was impossible for her to actually not panic from the darkness. Tiana placed the cup on the table and looked at them. No one really told her anything before after it had happened - but this time she had been in the room when Jasmine had screamed.
"I put a protection spell on them.." she said and looked at Reginald. "And I'll go set the timer," she added before leaving Mariellas bedroom again to go downstairs and set a timer before using her magic to clean the sofa.
Gæst
Gæst

The Key To Hell Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Key To Hell   The Key To Hell EmptyOns Maj 08, 2019 6:50 pm

”Screw it,” Reginald said and lifted Theo up in a big bear hug, swirling him around shortly before putting him down on the ground again. ”Satisfied, you big man-child?” he said in an almost teasing voice. He had to try and be positive, and just the fact that people would risk their lives to get to Lion and Karmena meant the world to him. ”Bring our angel back,” he whispered to Theo with a sad smile before going over and picking up Mariella. He placed her on her bed, pulling the duvet up around her and placed a kiss on her forehead. He turned his face to Tiana as she came in, and grabbed her hand before she was going to leave, pulling her in close and hugging her. He could never replace a hug from her big brother, but she needed comfort just as much as anyone else. He felt bad at times that they weren’t involving her more, but in the end it wasn’t his discission – it was her siblings. ”What would we do without you?” he asked with a smile on his face, before pinching her cheek in teasing. He knew she hated that, but part of him also knew she missed being just a kid sometimes. He then sat down by Mariella again, handing her the tea with a calm smile. ”I’ll tell you while you are drinking your tea,” he said and leaned a bit back against the bedpost. As she started sipping her tea he started explaining. From Lion noticing something was off ’till they had reached the school. He breathed in before he continued the story, telling her what he had seen. What he thought was real and not real.

Sophie rolled her eyes as Jasmine kissed Jamie and walked over to Theo, taking his hand. It wasn’t fair what the banshee was doing, especially in front of the blood demon. ”Come on Theo – It’ll be like hide and seek,” she said pulling him with her to the door that Fox had opened. She looked in and sighed as she could smell something awful. ”Here goes nothing,” she said and stepped through.
Gæst
Gæst

The Key To Hell Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Key To Hell   The Key To Hell EmptyLør Maj 11, 2019 1:16 pm

Jamie nodded to Marie. He would try to stay safe and keep everyone else safe as well. Was he expecting to much? Maybe, but that didn’t mean he wouldn’t try to get everyone back, including Melania, if it was at all possible. Jamie appreciated to have Theo with him. He needed someone to keep him grounded, and Theo seemed perfect for that job. He looked at Reggie and Theo as they hugged. ”Dude, don’t make me jealous,” he said with a teasing smile. He tried to keep things light. He knew it would be though down there, so he wanted to stay positive as long he could. Jamie was surprised when Jasmine grabbed his collar, and it showed in his eyes a moment. He was about to respond, when she pressed her lips to his. It felt familiar. He knew why now, but it also made him feel guilty. He didn’t want to hurt Serenity, but his feelings for Jasmine had never disappeared, they had just been tucked away. He cared a lot about Serenity, as did he for Jasmine. He wouldn’t even start about Theo. The guilt about him still sat deep in him. He had kept Theo at a distance since he got here. He didn’t know why until he. He felt guilty for having started a relationship with his friend’s ex-girlfriend. He decided he couldn’t deal with this right now. ”You won’t get rid of me that easy,” he promised Jasmine. He walked to Theo, Sophie and Fox. ”Nobody goes running off,” he demanded. Last time he had done that, things hadn’t turned out that great. He looked at Jasmine and smiled a little, before going through the door.

Everyone left for different reasons. Jasper swallowed when he was reminded of his own bloodbath. He didn’t remember much from it. Maybe that was best. ”I should be the sorry one. I died and left you all alone,” he said jokingly, although there was some truth in it as well. He felt guilty about not coming for her sooner, for not being there for her through everything. Jasper stayed behind as Anastasia moved the body. He looked at her when she returned. Her words were not exactly encouraging. This happened often? ”Only an idiot wouldn’t come for you,” he said and locked his arms around her waist. ”I wish I would have come earlier,” he said and looked into her eyes.

//Jamie out
Mariella

Mariella

The Key To Hell Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Key To Hell   The Key To Hell EmptyLør Maj 11, 2019 2:33 pm

"I am very satisfied, thank you very much," answered Theo and looked to Jamie. Jasmine came in, they had talked thing somewhat out. Theo wasn't known to hold anything against anyone, but it did surprise him that she kissed Jamie. However Sophie took his arm, which made him smile. He looked at her, with a smile. It was a lot of pressure to keep everyone safe, and get everyone back. But maybe he was to much his fathers son to not take the challenge.  He walked through the door with Sophie, followed by Jamie and Fox
//Theo & Fox out <3 //

Jasmine knew she had made a weird move, and it wasn't fair to Theo - but that feeling hit her right after. She shared a year with Jamie that held feelings she couldn't get rid off and she didn't want to. However they hadn't quite talked about these feelings, but she wouldn't risk regretting not having acted on them. If anything happened. Jasmine looked at Ana and Jasper shortly before going back to her room to think. Staying here would just freak her out and that would just end in chaos.

Anastasia took a deep breath and just looked into his eyes. Trying to find some sort of peace in this moment of tragic events.
"You are here now, and that is all that matters," it was the truth. There was a lot of blame going around, maybe he wouldn't have died if she hadn't been so freaking stubborn. He had not deserved what had happened to him, none of the people who had died had. And somehow she felt like she was way to lucky right now. Sophie wasn't dead. Jasper came back and so did Reginald - how long till something would be taken from her again? Anastasia threw the thought away and wrapped herself closer to him, just longing for his embrace. "I just hate there is so much death everywhere."

A small smile grew on the young witch face as Reginald gave her a hug right before she got the chance to leave.
"Oh lets not get into that," she teased a little with a smile. She made a face as he pinched her cheek and pushed his hand away before laughing a little. "Thanks Kitty," whispered Mariella with a little smile to her sister.
"Just stay with her till she is asleep, then we might need to make a back up plan," sadly it was a truth to the whole thing. Putting most of their friends and family in hell wasn't a stable idea, and way to many things could go wrong. Tiana already had a few ideas, but she needed to think them through before going with one of them. Because they wasn't the most stable ideas either.

Mariella took the cup when Reginald handed it to her. How she hated feeling so freaked out. It was slowly she started to realize that Karmena actually had died. She had seen it, but placing real and fake events - it suddenly hit her. She took a few sips and listened to what he had seen. The devils twins, playing mindgames. Seemed to fit what had happened. Mariella took a deep breath in, and told what she had seen. But she didn't really look at him all the time as she spoke. Mariella and violence wasn't really something that went hand in hand.  "I told Karmena that she wasn't gonna die on my watch.. and that is what happened," she breathed out, feeling the tea calm her nerves. "None of this would have happened if I just had fought through it -" the frustration was clear. Of course she had known something was off, but it was hard keeping yourself from falling for the illusion when being hunted down by everything. Her heart seemed to have reached its normal speed and she breathed out.
"But I saw her.. Melania.. I know that was true.. she was talking me out of it.. told me to keep going, I didn't know how much I had missed her voice till then.." she said looking at Reggie with a sorrowfilled smile. "I'm sorry.. for the scare today. I didn't mean for a walk to turn into something so.. horror filled," she sighed. It would take all of the others to come back before she would even begin to not blaming herself for it all.
"They better be back when I wake up," she yawned and felt her eyes getting heavy. She has so exhausted, so it didn't take long before the tea had knocked her out.
Gæst
Gæst

The Key To Hell Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Key To Hell   The Key To Hell EmptyOns Maj 29, 2019 12:41 pm

//Out? Hvad skete der for dette emne?//
Sponsoreret inhold

The Key To Hell Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The Key To Hell   The Key To Hell Empty

The Key To Hell
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Welcome to a whole new hell