Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell

Go down 
4 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Elenora

Elenora

Humør : From the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew I’d found my reason to live.
Fag : .
Antal indlæg : 274

Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell Empty
IndlægEmne: Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell   Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell EmptyOns Nov 04, 2020 4:56 pm

@Heather
Outfit: Link
Other: Speaks with American accent + has a special positive energy over her.
Julianne fc: Link
___

It was a beautiful November night for a gorgeous event at The Castillo hotel in Aston. Of course she was there to represent the D'Avalos, along with her younger sister Julianne, whom had flew to Gaia and stay here just for this. Elenora suspected it being because of other things, but she had welcomed her sister warmly to stay with her here at the hotel.  Julianne was pretty much the distraction and Elenora was just there to look pretty while sort out the supernatural. Like always she had a list, and knew who she was looking for. She walked around in the big hall, there was a huge crowd of wealthy people. Most people were nobel people from the Athena region - the big three countries. But there was also people from other parts of the world. Elenora had never around so many supernaturals, and she was lucky that the hatred to them was hidden, by her ability that made her seem like a joy to be around. She had a glass of champagne in her left hand as she walked around to chat with people. Finally stopped close to a young looking redhead vampire and took a sip of her drink. The night was beautiful and the clear dark sky was filled with stars. "It's quite the party," she then said and turned her hazel colored eyes to the vampire with a warmer smile, to indicate she was speaking to her.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Heather

Heather

Humør : I can feel your blood pressure rise, fuck this tension...
Fag : Drama, Biologi/kemi/historie, Løb/yoga/kampsport
Antal indlæg : 126

IndlægEmne: Sv: Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell   Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell EmptyOns Nov 04, 2020 5:30 pm

Outfit: Lightpink dress and acc.

Heather stood with a glass of red wine getting compliments. She was wearing a light pink off shoulder dress, big golden hoop-earrings, a bracelet and two necklaces. One of them with an engraved Z and the other with a diamond. A slight smile was on Heahters lips, as she thanked the wealthy people for comments, before she excused herself to go to get some fresh air.
She stopped near a balcony, closed her green eyes and took a deep breath in, for the fresh air, enjoying the cold embrace on her bare shoulders and arms. Though, she couldn’t enjoy it for very long, because the smell of an evolved human came near and commented on the party. She opened her eyes and let her eyes look to the side, not turning her head. “It is.” She replied before she turned towards her. “Name’s Heather Chadwick,” she presented herself. If the brunette wanted to shake hands, she would give her, her free hand for a firm handshake. What do you want, girl?
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell   Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell EmptyOns Nov 04, 2020 6:07 pm

The vampire presented herself, and Elenora showed herself from her best side with a welcoming smile. "Elenora D'Avalos," she then presented herself. The D'Avalos family was known for their wealth and status back in New York. She gave Heather a firm handshake, and looked over her shoulder. "Have you seen mr. Oswald? He is right over there trying to get his hands on mrs. Griffin like always," she rolled her eyes a little, and as soon as Heather looked to the side direction, she attacked. Elenora used a highly concentrated sedation liquid that was in a needle she injected Heather in the neck. "Sorry, I'm not in the mood for chit chats," she held the vampire up with her hand, and used the wind to help her a little. It mostly just looked like the redhead was way to drunk for this kind of event, and as Elenora moved to the backdoors she only saw a few people. She apologized for her friend having been drinking too much ahead of the party, then moving to one of her extra booked hotel rooms. She placed the vampire on a chair and tied her up with ropes covered in vervain. Elenora dipped a cloth in some vervain and tied it around Heather's mouth to let her get that burning feeling in her mouth - not the good kind. Then she sat down on a chair in front of Heather, with a wood stake in her hand waiting for the vampire to wake up. Elenora knew a little to many ways to torture a vampire, even if she wasn't fond of torture. She needed more information about Heather's family, and she intended to get what she wanted.
Heather

Heather

IndlægEmne: Sv: Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell   Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell EmptyOns Nov 04, 2020 6:30 pm

Elenora D’Avalos. A wealthy girl, fair enough. She might have some relevant information for Heather to share, or maybe, she was just the lonely rich kid who wanted someone to talk to. Heather put her money on the last one. As soon as a question was asked, the distance between her brows got smaller. “No?” she said, looking over her shoulder to check if she could see mr. Oswald. She didn’t really get the chance to get a good look, before she felt a needle piercing though her skin and her body getting weak. She lost complete control over her arms and therefore spilled her wine in the direction of Elenora…

Completely lightheaded she woke up, but the acid-like pain around her and in her mouth was enough to make her move, trying to get away from the pain, and trying to open her mouth more, to get the cloth away from her mouth. A low, subdued scream came from her and tears ran to her eyes. Vervain, no doubt. As soon as she saw Elenora she narrowed her tearflooded eyes, trying to ask what she wanted, just with her eyes. Not saying a word. Not wanting the vervain down her throat, she bowed her head slightly forward, so drool and vervain could drip down onto her lap. Hopefully it wouldn’t go through her dress yet.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell   Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell EmptyOns Nov 04, 2020 7:04 pm

She looked the vampire in the eye as she woke up, the huntress breathed out as if she had waited long enough. "Finally," she tilted her head a little and the fake smile from earlier had been replaced with a much colder and stoic expression. Elenora had no mercy when it came to vampires, still hearing her brother and mother's screams as Vivienne had torn them to pieces. Jonathan had lived to clean this Earth from supernatural creatures, and it had been this mission that killed him- because of that, Elenora would make sure he didn't die in vain. "So, I only have your name.. and your parents names," she took a deeper breath in and looked down at the woodened stake for a short moment. "I need more, and their location. It's disgusting how your kind breeds like rabbits," she turned her hazel eyes back at the vampire, her voice so harsh and hoarse.  "But I need names, a spoiled little bitch like you should be able to provide with that, right?" She got up from the chair and walked behind Heather. She grabbed her by the back of the head and pulled it back, letting the vervain run all over the lips. "And if you waste my time.. you are going to wish I killed you," she said in a low voice while leaning close to Heather's ear, without letting go of her grip. She then shortly after let go and removed the cloth from Heather's moth and walked in front of her. "Names.. locations, now please."

Sidst rettet af Elenora Ons Nov 04, 2020 7:05 pm, rettet 1 gang
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell   Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell EmptyOns Nov 04, 2020 7:04 pm

She looked the vampire in the eye as she woke up, the huntress breathed out as if she had waited long enough. "Finally," she tilted her head a little and the fake smile from earlier had been replaced with a much colder and stoic expression. Elenora had no mercy when it came to vampires, still hearing her brother and mother's screams as Vivienne had torn them to pieces. Jonathan had lived to clean this Earth from supernatural creatures, and it had been this mission that killed him- because of that, Elenora would make sure he didn't die in vain. "So, I only have your name.. and your parents names," she took a deeper breath in and looked down at the woodened stake for a short moment. "I need more, and their location. It's disgusting how your kind breeds like rabbits," she turned her hazel eyes back at the vampire, her voice so harsh and hoarse. "But I need names, a spoiled little bitch like you should be able to provide with that, right?" She got up from the chair and walked behind Heather. She grabbed her by the back of the head and pulled it back, letting the vervain run all over the lips. "And if you waste my time.. you are going to wish I killed you," she said in a low voice while leaning close to Heather's ear, without letting go of her grip. She then shortly after let go and removed the cloth from Heather's moth and walked in front of her. "Names.. locations, now please."
Heather

Heather

IndlægEmne: Sv: Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell   Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell EmptyOns Nov 04, 2020 7:54 pm

The girl was definitely not the same she met close to the balcony or maybe it had just been a thick façade. Heather should’ve knocked the lady out, while she had had the chance. Bitch.
Heather eyes, which had been slightly snobby when they first met, was now full of hatred. Heather had never done anything! More than 100 years with somewhat peace with humans. Heather never had a blood rampage anymore, she only took the most drunk people and did her best to not empty them.

Parents? What have they done to her? And no way vampires was breeding like rabbits! They only had her… Her half-sister was another case… Her eyes then followed Elenoras to the wooden stake and she felt her heart beat faster in slight panic. No… No… Not yet... She couldn’t loose her life now! Her heart beat with such a volume it almost hurt her chest. Names of her parents? Everything was so confusing. Her tired tearful eyes followed her trying to keep her cool. It was only the vervain which made everything so much worse. Spoiled little bitch… Yeah, that’s what you are, Elenora! she thought in anger. She gasped as her head was pulled back feeling the vervain spread over her lips and down by the side of her cheeks. I was burning and she closed her eyes in pain. Where was Zechariah when she needed him? He should really burn this bitch like her ancestors had burned so many other witches. The whisper in her ear was just empty threats – right?
Suddenly the cloth around Heathers mouth was removed, and she instantly moved her head forward spitting the vervain out of her mouth. If the spit hit Elenora she would chuckle. “I’m sorry, okay – but you kinda asked for that.” Her mouth was sore and still burning, but hopefully her skin would recover soon. Her arms were still in pain from the ropes. “Why do you wanna know my parents name and location?” she asked shaking her head ever so slightly showing her confusion about the situation.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell   Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell EmptyOns Nov 04, 2020 8:06 pm

She narrowed her eyes a little and sighed. "And here I thought it was only blondes who were naturally dumb, seems like the same goes for redheads," she rolled her eyes a little and crossed her arms for a shorter moment. "Haven't you figured it out by now? The reason I brought you here, is to kill you." Her voice remained natural, almost to clam for the situation and she took a deeper breath in and walked over to grab a nice with holy symbols crafted in it. She walked back closer to the vampire before she slit the blade over her own palm. The deep red liquid started to make their escape away from where it had been caged. "Drink up butter cup," she said before forcing her hand close to the vampires mouth. The acid like blood was forced down the vampire's mouth, and she kept her hand there till the vampire couldn't help but at least drink a little. To indicate the vampire would bite, she stabbed her in the side with the holy crafted blade, knowing how painful holy symbols felt to a vampire. She twisted the blade a little around before removing that, and her hand from the vampire. "Are you done wasting my time? Names and locations." Elenora was anything but patient, and there was a room filled with supernatural creatures, creatures she needed more information about. She just hoped that Julianne was going to make her moves while Elenora was making her own.
Heather

Heather

IndlægEmne: Sv: Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell   Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell EmptyOns Nov 04, 2020 9:31 pm

The words coming out of Elenoras mouth made her even more confused. Why did she suddenly hate on blondes? You’re dealing with me! Concentrate on me, you dumb bitch! Soon the concentration shifted directly to Heather as she explained… Well, she didn’t answer Heathers question about what she needed her parents names and location for, but she did reveal that she wanted to kill Heather. She seemed so calm, like if she was used to it. She had to be a huntress or something like it. Stupid evolved Human.

“Why would you wanna kill me? What have I done to you?”
she asked, as her eyes followed the bitch. “What are you- No!” she protested as the hand was forced to her mouth starting to fill her mouth slowly. Tears began rolling down the side of her face as the burning started to spread in her mouth. She tried, with the hand in the mouth, to spit the blood out, but instead, she sunk some and got spots of the blood all over. Shortly after, she was stabbed in the side with a holy blade. It felt like her soul was already about to leave her body. She screamed out in pain but resisted to bite. Another scream left her as the knife was twisted a bit before it was pulled out and the hand was removed. Her head sunk down again, resting on her chest, completely exhausted. “Fuck…. You…” she whispered as the poisonous blood dripped out of her mouth onto her dress. She ruined my dress…

”If you’re going to kill me why should I give you my parents name?” she asked. She couldn’t see a reason to make this woman go after her parents. First of all, if she was going to treat them, as she had treated her, second of all, she might die anyway in this room. Poor Zechariah… He was going to die shortly after Heather, not even next to her…
Ethan

Ethan

Antal indlæg : 182

IndlægEmne: Sv: Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell   Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell EmptyTors Nov 05, 2020 7:31 am

She wasn't going to waste her time explaining the monster why she did what she did. Elenora had learned a long time ago that creatures like Heather, they only spoke to give you fake empathy. There was no heart in creatures like that, no soul it was an perfectly balanced act. "So they can join you in Hell like the rest of your disgusting kind," she replied and walked back over to the table with her instruments. Elenora had a little vile with some angel blood in that she could use for her little wound. "Just give me their names, and I will make it quick," Elenora turned around and faced the vampire again. "If not, there is not going to be much of you left for anyone to recognize," it was no empty threat and she even took up a smaller knife with some other holy objects on.

--

Ethan couldn't describe it, he just knew something was going on when he stepped inside the hotel. After all, he had been studying up on his twin sister's adoptive family to know what he was dealing with. It wasn't really the type of family he had hoped, and he feared Elenora was taking on more than she realized was any good. He walked in nicely dressed up and looked much like a fitted glove for this event. However, his father had taught him a few things about going under cover. Ethan was looking for Elenora, and soon learned she had taken a friend up who had been sick. He feared the worse and started walking towards where ever that was, he walked down the hallway and tried to see if he could sense Elenora - he had done that before. A scream down in the end made him start running towards the locked the door. He knocked a few times, and looked behind him wanting to make sure no one heard for saw him - it wasn't the time to make a scene. "Elenora open the door," he yelled and once again looked around him, as he came to realize she wasn't going to let him in, he kicked the door in. "Drop the knife," he warned his sister and took a sharper breath in. His hazel eyes turned shortly to the tortured vampire, but din't stay long as he had no idea how Elenora would react.

"Go away Ethan, this is my job not yours," she replied with her stoic expression and took a deeper breath in. "She is a monster and deserves to die," the huntress added and walked a few steps closer to Heather. Ethan was quick and jumped in front of the vampire and stopped Elenora. "And what has she done? You are not God, you don't get to make a choice in who lives and dies," he then replied and looked into her eyes. "Step aside Ethan, now." She warned him and took a step closer, but he didn't move. He was a great deal taller than her, and was like a mountain standing in her way. "If you go down this path, there is no turning back," he then said and took a deeper breath in. A little snort left the huntress' lips, "I've been going down this path for a long time Ethan, you can't save everyone." He took a deeper breath in, and the room turned cooler by the second. It was night, it was dark - it was his strongest hours. He used the shadows around them to grab Elenora by the hands and pull her back to chair. She dropped the knife. "What the fuck Ethan?" She yelled at him, not really undderstanding what was going on. He could feel the darkness from the room turn to him, after all, her actions was from negative emotions so when he walked over to her and placed a hand on her cheek - he simply took them. It was clear on the veins from his arm that he was absorbing something, they turned black as the darkness was harvested to his system. Elenora looked so confused as she was left with no such thing as negative thoughts in this very moment.

Ethan breathed out and walked over to the vampire. "I'm not here to hurt you," he said and bend down to untie her ankles. "I know you most likely wants revenge, for what she just did to you," he looked up looking at the redhead, "I'm asking you not to, and I know it's a lot." Ethan took a deeper breath in. "What she did, and what she planned. It's not okay, far from it, but she is my sister. It's a long story," he sighed a bit and looked back at Elenora shortly befor he got up and went to untie Heather's hands. Her wound would heal, but if he knew Elenora right she had used holy crafted objects - and it would take longer for the vampire to heal. He held out his wrist. "I can help you heal faster, if you just drink a little. I'm just a average human."
Heather

Heather

IndlægEmne: Sv: Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell   Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell EmptyTors Nov 05, 2020 6:23 pm

Heather didn’t understand the purpose or the way her mind worked. The only reason for why Heather would say a thing, would be if she wished for Zechariah to have a shorter death – but would it matter if she could keep her parents and probably her half-sister alive? A sensation of a human getting closer and shortly after knocking on the door gave her little to no hope. What would a mere human do? Was it on Elenora or Heathers side? Heather shook her head, as Elenora demanded names and started to threaten her again. “It ain’t going to happen,” she said, preparing herself for more torture. Suddenly the door was kicked in, and Heather flinched a bit shook of the sound from the door. Her green eyes darted to the door. Shortly their eyes met and something about those eyes told her, that he was going to do everything he could to stop Elenora. Stupid human, walking straight into a trap…

Though the way she replied, it seemed like they knew each other – maybe he wasn’t that stupid after all? Elenora didn’t seem to care about his opinion and walked closer to Heather. The man, clearly named Ethan, jumped in between the two girls. Heather felt a very known discussion build up. Were they siblings? This gotta be good. A very pretty target to get her revenge through. She just had to recover first…

Suddenly the room got colder, and goosebumps appeared on Heathers arms. Not able to see what happened in front of her, she had a feeling that Elenora was pulled away into a chair, soon proven by her ear bitch inviting voice. Heather spotted that Ethans veins turned black. What was he doing to himself? Shortly after Elenora seemed calmer.

Ethan then turned to Heather. She was too weak to try to do anything, and just let her irritated red eyes follow his movements. Her eyes seemed to be more intense green. Her body knew it had to recover and it needed extra blood for that. Her ears were listening, and she observed how he untied her ankles. She could kick him and breake the stool… Their eyes met again, while he was untying her. Her breathing had slowed down a lot and she didn’t seem happy when he asked her not to take her revenge. He then confirmed the sisterhood. Good. Her eyes went to Elenora across form her. She deserved at least the same amount of pain that Heather have been dealt. She deserved getting her family taken away from her – right in front of her. She should know what she wished for others. Stupid fucking useless bloodbag. There was a slight chance that Heather was going to ‘promise’ no revenge – but there was no way she could talk Zechariah out of it. She was certain he had felt most of her pain. Poor Zechariah. The look at Elenora was interrupted by Ethan getting to his feet untying her hands. Heather kept silent, calculating her possibilities. Planning.
Hands free, and a human wrist right in front of her. How could she say no? Her eyes traveled up to Ethans eyes, and then to Elenora. She nodded in the direction of his sister, trying to tell him, that she didn’t wish for round too, if something triggered her. She also remembered that he had just absorbed something from Elenora, which had made his veins go dark. Was he trying to play nice? Trying to poison her or fill her with the evil, making Heather wasted 100 years of no rampage? No way she was giving that up.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell   Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell EmptyTors Nov 05, 2020 8:28 pm

Elenora felt so strange, like all her anger was removed, every single bad thought in her mind was gone and just replaced with an empty feeling. Her ability tried to kickstart, feeling empowered by the free space to fill with positive energy. Elenora was held by the shadows, not being able to use her light manipulation to give them a slam or two - she was unable to do much from here. She didn't even have the anger to push her further. He was letting the vampire go, it should make her furious - but there was nothing, he had taken everything. How was that even possible? To feel this cold and hollow. "She isn't going to do anything to you, I will not let her," he looked shortly over at Elenora and then back at the vampire. "I'm a police officer, and sister or not. I will make sure she will get some thinking time, so she doesn't do stuff like this again," he assured the redhead with a little smile. "I know you don't trust me, and you are in every right not to. Just give me a chance to prove to you that I'm on your side," he looked into the vampire's eyes and took a deeper breath in. Ethan wasn't fond of the fact he had absorbed Elenora's negative thoughts, and at the same time, he had never felt stronger than right in this moment. It was a weird mix of energy in the room - the twins were creating a balanced feeling that was so odd but at the same time quite nice, and all from being in the same room for this long. "Don't make promises you can't keep," she mumbled a bit to herself and took a deeper breath in. Ethan just rolled her eyes. "Don't listen to her, okay, right now she will most likely just try to get inside your head.. she is not in her right mind," at least he hoped that was the case. If it was mind control, he could work with it. If it was just years of brainwashing from hunters who thought they owned the world - then he had a bigger problem, and it wouldn't be something he could do alone.
Heather

Heather

IndlægEmne: Sv: Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell   Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell EmptyTors Nov 05, 2020 9:03 pm

As if she was still tied, she hadn’t moved her limbs, even though she was free to run. She sank a lump in her throat and tightened her jaw as he told her, that he wouldn’t let anything happen to her and that she would get some ‘thinking time’. She was too crazy, no one was going to change that. Heather was sure of that. She nodded slowly as he tried to convince her that he was on her side. Elenoras voices didn’t get to her, nor did his reassurance. Her eyes had traveled to his wrist that he held up. Fuck it.

With a firm grib, she grabbed his wrist and pulled it to her mouth before she let her teeth sink in, everything in quite a fast movement. It was not Zechariah, but it was good enough. She enjoyed it. Feeling power flow back to her body, getting slightly lost in time. She let go of his wrist with a satisfied sigh. And back to reality. Her eyes were less saturated, but still more than usual. She couldn’t just satisfy herself with who ever anymore. It just was not right. “I’m sorry…” she mumbled, complaining about the wound she had given him. If she had had more energy, she would have offered him to drink some of her blood to heal it. “I have to get out of here…” she continued mumbling, slowly grabbing the armrest to support herself into getting on her feet. “I just -” she took a sharp breath in and closed her eyes in pain, as the wound still hadn’t healed. “Fucking cunt…” she continued mumbling as she layed a hand on the wound.
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell   Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell EmptyLør Nov 07, 2020 7:08 pm

He felt her teeth pierce through his flesh and the blood getting sucked out of his body. Ethan made a minor grimasse and tried to mask the little tight pain he felt in his wrist. It didn't take long till she let go out his wrist hand he got back up while taking a deeper breath in. The vampire got up as well, and he needed to be ready. Ethan didn't know if she was going to attack Elenora or not, and he wouldn't let anymore people get hurt tonight. Ethan wasn't usually this tense, but right now, he had to be. It wasn't just any one he had to defend, it was also his sister in case of an attack. The vampire hissed at Elenora, and the huntress starred back at her. "I will walk you out," he insisted and put his hand around the vampire's back so she had something to support herself with. He then helped along to move out of the room, while Elenora still was trapped on the chair because of the shadows. "Do you have a room here, or do you need me to drive you home?" Ethan asked and looked shortly over at the vampire. "I'm Ethan for the record."
Heather

Heather

IndlægEmne: Sv: Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell   Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell EmptyLør Nov 07, 2020 8:59 pm

Heather opened her green eyes and looked at him. It was clear that she was still in pain. “T-thank you,” she said, appreciating the hand around her back. Shortly, she stared over their shoulders to check if he forgot to keep Elenora in place. Being sure she was kept, she looked forward where she stepped until they were out. Her eyes traveled to his and she wondered. Does he really offer to drive me home?

“Heather,” she replied. “No room here. I live…” She didn’t speak much, so she could save energy. It felt like her tongue had holes in it from the acid. She looked over her shoulder, not really wanting to say where she lived. “Drive, please,” she then said. Maybe she should text Zechariah, to inform him that she was on her way home and things were going to be alright and that she just needed to heal? No, it could wait till she got home, or maybe if the conversation in the car got boring. “My jacket…” speaking still hurt, from all the acid like blood and vervain. She wanted to hide her wounds so no one would ask questions; she had a whole in her dress from the blade, blood from the wound, acid burn marks on her wrists, ankles and mouth and blood splattered all over her, from when Elenora forcefully filled Heathers mouth with her blood.
Zechariah

Zechariah

Humør : " I changed my song to match each story, I've changes side."
Fag : ingen
Antal indlæg : 80

IndlægEmne: Sv: Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell   Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell EmptySøn Nov 08, 2020 2:07 pm

P https://i1.wp.com/rohayati.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Simple-Casual-Outfits-For-Men.jpg?fit=1080%2C1920&ssl=1

The pain had been on him a while, that's when he knew something was wrong.  As he moved towards the place he had a feeling  it would  be the right place to look. He could feel the Pain Heather had been trough, to be honest why could he not get a fucking break. He could feel how much the pain she was inflicted had been in play.  As he then moved toward the place,  where he had a feeling Heather either was or had been. He took the alleyway in, as a man came out he killed the man on the spot with no hesitation with a gunshot. He then moved inside this bloody ball, or what kind, of  party it was.  He was sure to stand out, since he had never used fine clothes in his life. As he came in and went trough the Kitchen, a few people tried to stop him. But as the ovens was turned on all he need to do was to manipulate the fire, to burn  this place of.

The heat inside the building would be enough for him, to make some chaos and maybe even take one person as a hostage. As the people tried to stop him in the kitchen, the fire started to spread and the people who had not started running got throw across the room when some of the ovens blew up from the heat.

The smell of fire was clear for every one, and he was not done yet. As he came outside and into the hall he took a bottle of Alcohol he had taken with him turned it on  with his lighter and then threw it over towards the bar. As The Fire started to spread, he went slowly down toward the people who was running one of them a girl look like she was trying to figure out where her sister or someone  was this was when Zechariah  grabbed the girl as everyone else started to run out. Shortly after  that he yelled out. "Who ever is hiding upstairs you better get down here, or this girl will get a second degrade burn or a third not decide yet.." His eyes looked empty, to be honest last time this had been a thing, for him was in world war 2. But the pain, he had felt was the reason he was here. He was bound, to heather and he knew it, but the biggest reason that he was in here now, was because it was here he had felt the pain.  And that in his minded, was a clear indication that whoever had not run out was the person he would have to hurt it was personal for Heathers pain would be something he felt. It was kind of ironic his ancestors had been burned by the stake and now he did it, fate was fun in that way.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell   Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell EmptySøn Nov 08, 2020 2:27 pm

Ethan took his jacket off and placed it over her shoulders, making it look less like she just had been victim of an awful attack. It didn't stop the people in the lobby for asking him about what the meaning was of this, as they noticed the girl looked pained. Ethan quickly showed his badge before they moved to the car he luckily had parked not long from them. He opened the door for Heather and then began to drive, he then looked back as he heard the fire alarm from the hotel go off. He expected it could be Elenora being pissed that he had stopped her, so he didn't do much more than drive. "Do you live close by?" He then asked and looked shortly over at Heather.
--

"Fucking Ethan," she hissed to herself and finally felt his power loose his touch. She got up from the chair and finally began to feel a bit more like herself again. Then she heard the fire alarm go off, wondering if the party had gone this crazy. It didn't take long till she could even smell it was burning, and if one knew the sweet smell of a chaotic fire - it was her. She could hear the yelling from the hallway. "Oh you are stupid if you think someone is coming to save me," Julianne laughed a little at the witch, "you are more stupid than you look," the girl added and rolled her eyes. "Lily don't make a move, this witch is not worth it," she called out telling Elenora to stay inside the room. However, Elenora who had already lost way to many people in her life in a short matter of time had no intention on letting this witch kill her sister. So she walked over to the table and picked up her glade. She moved it over her arm, and crafted a cross on her flesh knowing it would weaken a witch if he got close. Then she moved to the door and opened it. "I'm the one you are looking for I take," she lifted a brow slightly looking at the witch holding her sister. "I told you to stay put," Julianne hissed at Elenora, but right now she didn't care.
Heather

Heather

IndlægEmne: Sv: Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell   Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell EmptySøn Nov 08, 2020 3:40 pm

Heather felt the warmth from his jacket around her shoulders. It was nice, after all her arms and legs were cold from the blood which tried to stay close to her core. Heather tried to ignore any questions about what had happened to her, but occasionally she took her green bloodshot eyes off her feet to look at who was asking. Like if it was none of their business, Ethan just showed his badge, so they kept their mouth shut.

Slowly she got into the car, trying not to provoke any wounds, both for her and Zechariahs sake. Soon they started to drive and the fire alarm started. She looked over her shoulder and slowly rolled the window down to get some fresh air. While he asked if she lived nearby the scent of Zechariah reached her nose. No blood shed yet, but even though, she had gotten a strong clue about the fire. “Stop. Stop!” her voice started low and got to a yelling. No way she would let Elenora get her hands on her precious bloodbag. She then grabbed the doorhandle, and unless he had locked it, she would open it and get out, even if he was still driving.
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell   Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell EmptySøn Nov 08, 2020 5:00 pm

Ethan had barely even left the parking lot as he sensed Heather looked somewhat distressed, and as soon as she yelled for him to stop, he put his foot on the brake. He frowned by her reaction, and watched shortly as she uselessly tried to open the door. "Okay okay, give me a second," he put the car in reverse and drove back to the spot he just had left and turned off the car. No way he was going to let Heather go back in like this. He almost jumped out of the car and over to Heather's side to help her out. "Are you going to tell me why we are going back?" He then asked as they walked back to the hotel. It couldn't be about the jacket she had mumbled about later. And then it hit him, it could be something connected to the fire that wasn't Elenora. So he didn't waste time on more questions as he speeded a bit up for them, "call this in," he yelled to a few of the workers in the lobby - it seemed that they might have to get more police involved and quickly he looked at a dead body, knowing this wasn't going to end well. He almost let go of Heather but not quite as he saw a man, standing in front of his sister with another girl in his grip. "Let the girl go," he warned the man, "Officer Davidson APD, let the girl go," he repeated and took a sharper breath in not knowing how the man was going to react to this. "No one else needs to get hurt tonight."
Zechariah

Zechariah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell   Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell EmptySøn Nov 08, 2020 5:21 pm

As Zechariah looked up at the brown haired woman who came down towards him he had a feeling she proably had a couple of secrets she did not tell. As The Girl started to talk he began the burning part, so her words got replace my screams from a second and third degrade burning. As he Finally saw her he threw the girl to the site he did not need her anymore. This was as soon as a man yelled for him to let go of her. H then turned on his lighter, and made a fire that kept Ethan from interfering. " You should never have hurt one i was bound to the pain i felt became a lot more personal." He said as he then moved towards Elenora.

He manipulate some fire from his lighter again, there then got thrown against her. He was not getting to close to her, but whoever that man was he did not care If he got killed by him, then so be it he saw nothing but the person who had been the one to bring him pain, in the last few hours.
" Ironic is it not the fire." He added clearly not caring whatever she would say.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell   Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell EmptySøn Nov 08, 2020 5:33 pm

Her expression remained almost deadpan as Julianne screamed, they were trained not to show much weakness and there was the reason she mostly worked alone. She looked at Ethan as he yelled at the witch to stop. Elenora didn't take her eyes away from the witch as he came closer. "You wanna get personal with me, all you have to do is ask," she chuckled a bit and gave him a little smirk. He lighted his lighter and she looked at the flame as he send it directly to her. Elenora grabbed it with her own ability and giggled a little. "Oh, you wanna play with fire," she looked at the flame in her hand and then back at the witch. Then she closed her fist and killed the flame. "Why don't you just go before things get ugly around here," she then said still not looking at her sister crying in pain. If she couldn't turn off her heart, she wouldn't be worthy as a hunter and her sister would understand that - it was how they both were raised.

Ethan took a deeper breath in and looked at them play with fire. He had rushed to the injured girl, trying to look at her burning wound. He could call Erin for help to get it healed, this wasn't a situation he would trouble his father with. "Both of you need to stop this, Elenora stand down," he spoke louder and looked over at his sister. He could just hope that Heather would be able to let through to the man.
Heather

Heather

IndlægEmne: Sv: Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell   Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell EmptySøn Nov 08, 2020 5:52 pm

The car door was locked, and if Ethan hadn’t hurried, she would try to kick the door open. As soon as the door opened she got up real fast. A short pain shooted from the wound which still needed some time to heal. She hissed in pain. She ignored the question, it didn’t matter why, she just had to make sure that Zechariah wasn’t going to do something stupid and get himself killed.
She hurried towards the building – storming through and trying not to get any more pain. The difference in the way Heather walked was big. Before she had almost looked frightened and now she was determined. She didn’t pay much attention to what Ethan said to the workers in the lobby nor did the dead body get any attention.
Ethan, still holding his arm around Heather for support, suddenly yelled, at Zechariah, who she saw right after. Zechariah didn’t seem to see anything but Elenora. Flames suddenly appeared infront of Heather and Ethan. Her eyes darted from Zechariah to the psyco bitch, who killed his flame, and back to Zechariah. “Zechariah stop!” she yelled.
She had no idea if he had gotten stronger since their first encounter, but no matter what she would stop him and bring him home.
She then sprint through the fire to get to him and grab his arm, eyes on Elenora. “Let’s go,” she said trying to pull him away, hoping Elenora would let things go or that Ethan could keep her from interfering.
Zechariah

Zechariah

IndlægEmne: Sv: Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell   Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell EmptySøn Nov 08, 2020 6:10 pm

As she made some stupid comments he did not moved a meter. When she closed off his flame he did not look impressive. As he heard her say the next word, as a threat he could not help himself laughing. Some would even call it manically, as he then looked at the woman again. He heard her name, now he knew what her name was so in other words he would hunt her down if she ran. As he felt the presence of Heather he did not move as she tried to drag him with her he manipulated the fire wall enough for him to push her outside. As he turned around, it was more a beast than a human at this time he then turned his attention to the hunter again.

" Elenora i could say the same for you, but then agian i would not let you leave." He said as he move up towards her, still playing with fire. " You should know how the old bible goes and eye for and eye." He said very calm and with no feelings over.

"Say hello down in hell when this is over."
He then turned around and with his lighter yet agian he mate a circle around her. move slowly towards her, he started to use his manipulation on that instead of the rest he wanted this hunter to feel pain then when it would be over and she would beg for death he would let her.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell   Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell EmptySøn Nov 08, 2020 6:46 pm

"You should listen to your girlfriend, Zechariah," she replied when he used her fullname, just to remind him that dear Heather just had given Elenora his as well. "Oh, and you are going to force me to stay?" She snorted at him with a small eyeroll. "I do know, one of the main reasons why I'm trying to clear the world of freak shows like yourself," she lifted a brow at him, not showing fear, because she was not afraid. "A lot of people have tried to kill me lately, I suggest you get in line," she then said and kept herself steady. This wasn't her first fight and as hell it wouldn't be the last. "I will, and I will make sure to greet you when you show up," she added and narrowed her eyes while looking him in the eye. Her focus was mainly on him, and not on the walls of fire around them. The walls marked the battle field, and a circle formed around her. It moved closer and she held out her hands to the side to keep it from coming closer. She took a deeper breath in, feeling the exhaustion sneaking in as it took all of her energy and power to fight against his will.

"Elenora," Ethan yelled and got on his feet as the fire wall kept him and Heather from doing anything. He took a deeper breath in and looked up for a short moment, and silently prayed to God that this wasn't going to be the end. "We need to do something, before they both get themselves killed," he looked over at Heather hoping she might have a plan, because Ethan was getting desperate. He was afraid of using his power, because he didn't want to risk taking strength from Elenora. If he just could get close enough to her, perhaps their powers could combine in some way and create a balance.
Heather

Heather

IndlægEmne: Sv: Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell   Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell EmptySøn Nov 08, 2020 10:07 pm

Fire rose up between her and Zechariah and she let go of him and took a step back, as an reaction of not wanting to burn herself, even though it wouldn’t hurt for long. “Zech,” she yelled angrily as she tried to get a better balance. What was up with him! Was he so full of rage because of the damage she had been dealt? Couldn’t he just be happy that she was safe afterwards?
Heather ignored Elenora as she gave Heather the title of his girlfriend. Well, maybe, maybe not – they haven’t really gotten to talk about tags.
Ethans voice was like a mumble to her, since her concentration was trying to find a solution. She was used to fight by herself; so communication was her weakest point. Being cut of from Elenora and Zechariah she looked over at Ethan. The thought of making Ethan shoot her somewhere, was for a second appealing, but maybe that would make Zechariahs target shift to Ethan… A mere human, and then they would be even more fucked. Her green eyes looked back at Zechariah. Even though it seemed like both Elenora and Zechariah had gone mad and lost any feeling, Heather was afraid to control her feelings. I was both a gift and a burden. She had no idea if she would be able to hold herself back from draining both Ethan and Zechariah.
“Cover,” she said in a lower voice, directed to Ethan, hoping he heard her. Hopefully he would be able to hold Elenora back from attacking Heather, if Heather got close enough. She then ran though the fire, as it seemed that Zechariah focused on the circle around Elenora. She was running behind him and in what seemed like a split second, she was infront of him. He might be able to se that she whispered “I’m sorry,” before she, with her vampiric speed and strength sent her wrist into his ribcage, if he bent over, she would immedieatly, with the same speed and strength send her knee up towards his face. Any damage dealt to him, she could fix – right?
Any pain she might feel was covered by the adrenalin. Her healing had starting taking effect. Hopefully the two attacks wouldn't make him bleed. It would make it so much more difficult to concentrate, now that her healing craved her energy.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell   Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell Empty

Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Let's call it a continuation of a "random" meeting
» To find the right path
» The path of darkness - Kayne [Fortidsemne]
» The Key To Hell
» Welcome to a whole new hell

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum