Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

To find the right path

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

To find the right path Empty
IndlægEmne: To find the right path   To find the right path EmptySøn Jan 09, 2022 6:44 pm

LOCATION | Bake ahead
DATE | 18th of January 2022
TIME | 15.00
WEATHER | Light snowfall
ATTIRE | Link
TOPIC FOR | @Mono

Full moon tonight, and with everything going on with that Russian pack that seemed to lure around she had asked to get an earlier swift - just so she could be home before the moon went up. Just in case. She already knew what would go down tonight, the house was both worried and a bit over the place by it being Cecilia's first transformation tonight. But Mariella knew Cecilia was in the best hands possible regarding this. "See you tomorrow," she smiled to Alison before walking behind the desk, when the door opened from the outside. "Mono?" She pressed her brows a bit together, she hadn't seen him since summer. And actually much like everyone else, she had wondered if he would actually return home. Partly she knew she had a finger in play with him having to go away, which she by now selfishly enough was okay with. Because she in a relationship now with someone she actually loved. "It's been a minute, how are you?" She asked letting her eyes scan him for a second. Odd how much could change since you saw a person last, how many things she knew he had missed out on, how did you even begin to explain something like that?
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: To find the right path   To find the right path EmptyMan Jan 10, 2022 5:42 pm

Outfit

It had seemed like forever since he had been back here. The whole travel had been in vain. He had not captured any vampire, fixed any prophecies, or done any important shit at all. Instead, he had abandoned his deal with Mariella, left his friends, only to know come crawling back and hope they weren´t too mad at him. Yes, they had been in contact, but still, it was a decision he made without consulting anyone.
But now... that was over. He no longer wished to be a hunter. He wanted to try to have a normal life, a normal job? ... although it sounded hella boring as well.
as he now got inside Alison´s bakery, he was immediately met by a familiar face. A face so warm.
He smiled brightly at her. "Hey Mariella... yeah... a minute... huh?" he nervously scratched his neck. He stepped closer to the desk. "I´m doing... Okay, how about you?"
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: To find the right path   To find the right path EmptyMan Jan 10, 2022 6:13 pm

He was nervous, which she understood, it wasn't easy to come back home after six whole months, it was a long time. Now, she understood tribe culture, and had seen her brothers being send out on missions for longer than this - so no, she didn't blame him, she just wished he hadn't had to leave after they had cut their deal off. "Good," Mariella smiled at him with a nod, happy to know he was at least alright - even if alright did mean a lot of different things. "Yeah I'm doing pretty well actually," she confessed tilting her head a little bit to the side. "Can I get you anything before I go? You have to try the cupcakes with the orange frosting, they are delicious," she pointed out with a small chuckle, "maybe join me for a cup of coffee, I have like an hour before I need to be back home, and you my find. I feel like you could use a friendly face and and a nice chat, huh?" Mariella suggested and looked towards the different cakes and baked gods.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: To find the right path   To find the right path EmptyMan Jan 17, 2022 5:38 pm

By the mention of the cupcake, he nodded and ran a hand through his hair. He walked over and found his wallet. "Sure, I´ll take two, one for each?" he said and here found the money for them. "and yeah, you´re right... It will be great with a friendly face and a talk."
as the cupcakes got ready, he took them and took a deep breath. "In that case, that´s a deal." Here he gazed around. "Are you off or do you mean, stand here and drink a coffee? Just to be sure," The blue eyes suddenly seemed so puzzled.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: To find the right path   To find the right path EmptyMan Jan 17, 2022 5:47 pm

"Sure thing," she replied back and moved back the desk to get two, and wrote down a note to remember to pay for them later, then she looked back towards Mono. "I'm off from work now, and there is an even greater coffee place down the corner," Ella nodded with a warmer smile, moving with grace around the desk as well and handed him the cupcake, before grabbing his free arm with hers in a hook, and walked out the bakery. "So, what have you been up to? It's been an awful long time since we last spoke," a few texts here and there, but that was about it. Both parts had been rather busy. "Just around the corner here," she guided him down towards the coffee shop taking a bite of the delicious cupcake while they walked.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: To find the right path   To find the right path EmptyMan Jan 17, 2022 6:06 pm

For some reason, it felt just natural to talk to Ella again. so as they patrolled down the street towards the coffee shop, arm in arm, he relaxed once again. Which had been a long time since he had felt.
"I have chased this one vampire... he was an important one... but, he got away and after those months... I Uhm... I tried finding a way out of it all... So I´m no longer part of my clan... which they did not like... something about that they promised my former self to find me or some shit..." he shrugged. "and I´m rambling again." Just like her, he took a bit of the cupcake, now with the frosting stuck on his nose. "It´s been way to long since we spoke... so enough about me? How are you?"
Now standing in front of the coffee shop, he opened the door for her and waited for her to get inside.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: To find the right path   To find the right path EmptyMan Jan 17, 2022 6:28 pm

He had left his clan. That was huge! Mariella blinked a little almost shocked, but proud. She was very proud that he had made the choice to actually get out of it. If anything, she had seen how difficult it was to leave that life, but how much good it could give you," I'm proud of you for that, choosing your own fate," she nodded to confirm, before moving her eyes towards the corner they were to take a turn by. "Rambling is good, you must have needed it," Mariella pointed out to let him know it was alright, she liked he seemed to have settled a little, finding comfort in just strolling down the street. "How am I?" Mariella chuckled a little delighted. "As of this moment, I'm quite happy actually. Sure there is some casual drama going on, but yeah, I'm quite happy," she smiled brightly. yes, there was a lot of things that had happened, both good and bad. Both within her family and around Athena. A lot had happened. "I will get you up to speed on that, but first coffee. This little place has a special place in my heart, it's were me and my boyfriend Leon went the first time we met. I had a you know meltdown, and we went here after he had helped me getting my powers back in control - and just talked, it's also the best coffee in town - and if you can eat more cake, they have pretty good cheesecake variations." Mariella told as they reached the smalle hidden away little shop, smiled widly by the memories even if the meltdown had been anything but fun - the aftermath had been the start of something beautiful and she was very grateful for that night.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: To find the right path   To find the right path EmptyMan Jan 17, 2022 6:43 pm

He removed the frosting from his nose and almost had a boyish, giddy smile on his lips, as she told him she was proud of him. "Thank you... now I just have to find a new path or something... without sounding like a Disney princess." he chuckled and got the last bite of the cake down.
The minute she told about how happy she was, an even brighter smile grew on his lips. She deserved it. So much. There was even a boyfriend thrown in the conversation.
"Really? That is so great! I have to know more about him..." He said and didn´t get to say more before the barista asked for their order. "Great cheesecakes? well, I have to try that then... and Then I´ll have an Espresso... how about you?" he asked Mariella and turned his head. The barista smiled, wrote his order down, and then waited for Mariella to come with her order.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: To find the right path   To find the right path EmptyMan Jan 17, 2022 7:09 pm

Mariella chuckled a little again, "then as far as my knowledge about the Disney princesses which is not much but my lovely niece has given me lessons - is that they always do find their right path in the end, besides you would make an excellent Disney Princess," she giggled a little bit but with a confident nod.  Mariella couldn't help but smile a little bit brighter by Mono wanting to know more about Leon, now this was one of the good reasons why her and Mono never had kept their deal going. Imagine the chaos that would have been if they had made it all the way with their fake marriage and all, it would have been way too complicated. However the barista reached them before she could say much more and just smiled brightly at her as Mono started ordering. "Triple espresso and one of those big chocolate chip cookies, they look delicious," she nodded and watched the barista write down the order. Then she nodded to the side so they could sit over at a table by the window, able to look out for a moment. Well she still had a few hours to sit and talk.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: To find the right path   To find the right path Empty

To find the right path
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» The path of darkness - Kayne [Fortidsemne]
» What's meant to be will always find a way