Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The worst place a human could be

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Ethan

Ethan

Antal indlæg : 182

The worst place a human could be Empty
IndlægEmne: The worst place a human could be   The worst place a human could be EmptySøn Okt 25, 2020 8:48 pm

Topic for: @Delilah
Time: Evening
Weather: Cold.
Surroundings: It looks empty, but inside in the old station the most cruel demons in Southside live.
Outfit: Link
____

It was far from the place to be, especially for a human like Ethan. It had never stopped him before, and it wasn't going to stop him now. He had seen an open case, a case he once had closed - and he felt like it was up to him to put the werewolf back in a cage. She had killed before, but Ethan followed the law and put the beasts behind a cage - he wasn't up for murder. He had traced her back to Southside and this area was far from one he should be entering alone. Anyways, here he was and walked in to the dead mans grave alone. The negative forces in his system made sure to at least hide him a little, not making his human scent stand out. At this point Ethan was happy he had that power. He walked slowly around, doing anything not to get caught - werewolves had after all great senses. He stopped when he saw her, and as the lifeless body slowly felt to the ground he widened his eyes in shook. He lifted his hands up letting his other ability turn into a gun and he now aimed at her. "Hands were I can see them, now Gemma. It's over," he demanded and took a few steps closer. It was rare to see him like this, he was usually careful about stepping into anything that made him feel negative or angry.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Delilah

Delilah

Humør : Call me friend, but keep me closer.
Antal indlæg : 59

IndlægEmne: Sv: The worst place a human could be   The worst place a human could be EmptyMan Okt 26, 2020 10:12 pm

Outfit: Jeans and shirt and jacket

The cold weather was nice against the skin. After all she, the werewolf, was in a bad mood which easily made her feel warmer. She had been going around most of the day bending and breaking different kinds of metal, to cope with her anger. She had to meet up with a bad employer in the evening, who had given her a stupid task – wasting her time, so to say. With four small and illegal knifes in her jacket, she wandered into the old police station, knowing that she wouldn’t leave without blood on her hands.
It didn’t take long. She met up with the man and they talked, like nothing was wrong. He got what he asked for and was on his way out of the back door. But he couldn’t leave just yet… Delilah sensed some metal, which wasn’t on him or Delilah, so she had to make it quick, if she was going to be able to leave with as little of trace as possible. With an aggressive movement, she got closer to him. The anger filled her, and she forgot the ‘no trace’ part of her plan. One of her knifes flew up into her hand, just in time to grab his neck and stab it. She stood a second, and waited, as his life source and blood left his body. The smell filled her with dopamine. She closed her eyes just for a second, enjoying it, as her anger left her body. Quickly she pulled out the knife and let go of his body which bumped down. Knees, then face. She sighed in relieve when suddenly, her senses caught someone lurking. She was too slow… Again… His voice broke the silence. Gemma. Who could it be, who called her Gemma? She sighed again, this time feeling lazy. Only doing as he demanded, she lifted her hands up above her head, with the bloody knife in her hand.
“Can I see you… Ethan?” she guessed his name. After all, she hoped that she could recognize the voice, smell and the way he walked. She stood with her back towards him and slowly, no matter his answer to her question, turned around with a wicked smirk. Blood had splattered onto her left side of her neck, chin and cheekbone.
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: The worst place a human could be   The worst place a human could be EmptyOns Okt 28, 2020 7:29 am

She did as instructed and it seemed to be one step in the right direction, so he stepped forward still having the werewolf at gunpoint. Unlike other police officers he also knew how to deal with werewolves, therefor silver bullets were provided for at situation like this. Ethan was a hunter, but he wasn't without a code. He only killed if there was no other choice, and he needed this werewolf back behind bars where she belonged. "I would say; It's good to see you, but I would have preferred just seeing you behind bars," he exhaled with a little grin on his lips. "But nothing like a normal cell was ever going to hold you, huh?" He narrowed his eyes a little, he had been watching the surveillance from when she was trapped back then. "Why don't you drop the knife and we will go find you one good cell in Eichen House, they have a perfect place for people with powers like yours," Eichen House had a basement perfectly to keep supernaturals from escaping and it would be a perfect place to keep someone like Gemma from hurting others ever again.
Delilah

Delilah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The worst place a human could be   The worst place a human could be EmptyLør Okt 31, 2020 12:24 pm

She smiled at him, as he stepped forward. Come closer, silly, she thought. Yes, she knew that he was somewhat prepared, with silverbullets, and that they were a part of his ability. She couldn’t do much about them, but everything else with metal in it, she could use against him. He wasn’t prepared enough. Poor boy, when would he learn?
A sleek smile showed up on her lips as he told her, he would prefer her behind bars, but an ordinary cell wasn’t good enough. He must’ve known how she just bended the bars like if it was whipped cream. “You almost make be believe that you know me,” she chuckled, still with her hands above her head.
“Drop it?” she asked, just to make sure, he knew what he was asking her to do. She looked up at the knife above her head. She looked back at him, as he mentioned Eichen House. “Aw, I thought you knew I didn’t like that place,” she complained, frowning oh so ironically. She didn’t like Eichen House and she was sure that he knew that. “Fine,” she said nodding her head from side to side, as she ‘gave up’. She moved her arm, ever so slowly out to the side, so the knife wouldn't drop down ontho her head. She dropped the knife, and it fell onto the ground. No ability controlling its movement, as it bounced once. She still had three knifes in her jacket. “Come n' get me,” she said, standing completely still. She would allow him to come close, so that she might have an advantage.
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: The worst place a human could be   The worst place a human could be EmptyLør Nov 28, 2020 4:59 pm

"Oh I do," he replied and took a deeper breath in. Ethan also knew she belonged there, he had tried to convince her beforehand - when he first caught her. He always tried to convince people to be better and that they could do good, however, he also knew when he needed to stop trying. Right now, he needed to stop trying. He watched carefully as she moved her arm so she could drop the knife to the ground. Ethan knew her to be quite clever and this was going way to easy for his comfort. He wondered what she was up to, but he hadn't time to stand here and question her - they could talk at the station, where he could be sure she wasn't going to play any tricks. Ethan took a few steps closer, slowly, but he moved closer to her. The human finally was close enough to grab her arms and forced them behind her back. "Don't do anything stupid," he then said and tightened his grib. Ethan could drain her from negative energies, all that made her act this cruel - he would remove it for a few hours.. minutes - but he also knew he would pay the price.
Delilah

Delilah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The worst place a human could be   The worst place a human could be EmptyLør Nov 28, 2020 11:22 pm

There was no way Delilah could keep her laughter back, as he Ethan claimed that he actually knew Delilah. Sure, he could think all he wanted, that she should be behind bars, but he should know, that any tiny little mistake would make her break out of any cage. Either her manipulating with metal, or the full moon giving her all the power she needed to break most cages. Delilah had a fair amount of her, which would never bow to anyone. A dangerous trait among werewolves, being an omega. She rolled her eyes, as he said he knew that she didn’t like the place. Why didn’t he want to play along – so boring.
With every step he took, she was completely calm, with her hands above her head. Like if nothing was happening, she slowly tried to sneak out his phone from his pocket, since it contained metal. Hopefully he wouldn’t realize it. If she succeeded, she would keep it close to him, just for now.
Suddenly he grabbed her arms and forced them on her back. She chuckled slightly, as he said she shouldn’t do anything stupid, “If you wanted to be rough with me, you could’ve just have said that,” she said. Cleverly trying to make him think about something else than whatever she would be doing of stupid things. If she had succeeded with ‘pickpocketing’ his phone, she would make her move and make the phone fly directely towards his head, hopefully enough to get free from his grip, so she could do some close combat damage. If she hadn’t succeeded in taking his phone, she would go the hard way, with sending all four knives in his direction. The one on the ground towards his lower left leg, one towards his neck, stomach and right arm.
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: The worst place a human could be   The worst place a human could be EmptyMan Dec 14, 2020 8:29 am

He rolled his eyes at her, there plenty of other things he rather do than wasting his time on this wolf. It was his job and of course he liked his job, but there was still cases he disliked, or more the people in it. Soon it also showed just why he disliked this case, he got his phone directly smacked in his face, making him let go of the wolf. "Fucking hell," he mumbled angrily and placed his hand over where the phone had hit him, it would hundred procent leave a bruise and a headache. "That's it," he hissed a bit and took a deeper breath in, while manipulating the shadows around them. The cold, the dark all the negative forces playing in around him made him stronger and easier for him to bend that energy. He made a shadow behind her strike, a classic little backstab was earned. "I told you not to do anything stupid," he remarked and took a deeper breath in. He still tried not to make to much noise, since they were in a dangerous area. Even for the werewolf, it was risky letting the demons in the old police station know they where outside. "You are going to get us both killed, you know that right?" Ethan once again hissed and took a deeper breath in.
Delilah

Delilah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The worst place a human could be   The worst place a human could be EmptyTors Dec 17, 2020 1:26 am

He seemed to be perfectly distracted by her words and she succeded in pickpocketing his phone to smack him in the face with it with her metal manipulation. She was filled with pride, and smiled widely; viciously. He let go complaining about the move she had made. She couldsn’t stop herself from chuckling, just a bit, as she started to load up a fist, to send in his direction. Filled with pride, she took too much time enjoying the sight and she was hit from behind. She stumbled a couple of steps closer to him, getting her balance back, she would rush up to him, if he didn’t stop her, letting all four of her knives follow her. All of them inches from his body. Left side of his neck,  right side of the ribcage and left upper leg. One of them, a clean one, in her hand, pointing up towards his chin. “Oh,” she whispered teasingly as she decreased the amount of space between their faces, letting her green eyes wander from his eyes to his lips – or was it her knife? She looked up at him again. “What a shame it would be if you died,” she chuckled softly, almost resembling a snake in the way she moved. She was positive, that he wouldn't care, if she died. He only cared for himself, just like everyone else.
She didn’t wish to die, and in no way by demons, but there was no way Ethan was going to think he could be the one dragging her out. No, no. She would be the one to drag him out – kick him out, if she must. Roll him around in the dirt, cut him here and there; just to make her point clear… No one was stopping Del-… Gemma Brown.
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: The worst place a human could be   The worst place a human could be EmptyFre Mar 05, 2021 2:58 pm

Oh course he hadn't forgotten about her ability, it was one of the things that was most annoying about her. It would be a lie to say having weapon pointed against you was new him, he lived and breathed in that field. The field of danger, where you never knew what to expect from a situation. "No one has to die Gemma, it's the whole point," he replied with a slightly lower voice as he kept his hazel colered eyes locked at her face. He tried to analyze her facial expressions, to at least gain a idea of what to expect. "I'm not going to kill you -" he added as he breathed slightly out. He didn't liked the idea of this, standing here and with one move she could throw him out of the game. It was simple like that, she had the upper hand in this very second. But for someone who could be dead in a few seconds, he didn't look scared - there was no glimpse of fear in the hazel colored eyes as they looked at the werewolf in front of him. Ethan disappeared in a shadow to only show up behind her, as he used his elbow and slammed it towards the side of her head - hoping to knock her out so he could get her the hell out of here.
Delilah

Delilah

IndlægEmne: Sv: The worst place a human could be   The worst place a human could be EmptyMan Maj 03, 2021 11:32 pm

She scoffed as he said none of them had to die. “Of course not,” she sneered quietly at him. It was quite difficult to trust you enemy, when you knew he wished the worst for you; but something told her that he was in fact not going to kill her. So he narrowed her eyes slightly, considering her possibilities. “What’s you-” she stopped her sentence as he suddenly disappeared in the shadows. Her green eyes widened before she felt the hit in the back of her head. With her knives, she fell directly onto the ground; knocked out. At least for a while.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The worst place a human could be   The worst place a human could be Empty

The worst place a human could be
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» To be human
» Being a human is hard-Persephone
» Do your worst - Eric xXx
» This is the worst part - Livia
» Worst Christmas ever - Razor

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum