Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

To be human

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Sariel

Sariel

Humør : Out of my way
Antal indlæg : 168

To be human Empty
IndlægEmne: To be human   To be human EmptyTors Aug 12, 2021 6:20 pm

Dedicated to @Jamie

DATE | 4th of September 2021
TIME | Evening, sun is about to set
WEATHER | Good old British rainy weather
SURRONDINGS | A single hunter party is out
ATTIRE | Outfit

It had been two weeks since she had been in the woods, stumbling upon Ayah that had lost her family that day. Funny how her attitude towards the young fairy had turned from somewhat annoyance and a ‘I don’t really care’ attitude. To the fact that Sariel was in the woods this night to find out who had done it. Who had killed her parents, and to what end? In her investigation she had figured out that there were other supernatural creatures that fought back against these humans. Hunters as she had found out they were called that thought that humans were the pure race and everything else was an abomination. The thought alone was laughable. Many of the supernatural beings were much older than any human could ever be. So how could they be purer than them?

So, she was back to where it had all begun. Even as her powers were slowly starting to take a toll as the new moon where only a few days away. But that didn’t stop her from what she had in mind. Her eyes perked up as she heard a few people not far from where she was squadding. Seemed like there was around five of them? If they were here, they had to know something. Sariel whispered a small spell making her footsteps nontraceable. And that she could move around without any sound. Hiding in the bushes she saw how they moved around, what were they even doing? Her heart started beating faster as she felt a pull towards one of the men. What the hell was that?
She waited for him to get slightly separated before she moved up behind him. She let a knife fall from her sleeve as she grabbed his shoulder and with a shift movement placed it in front of his throat. Even with her slender figure she wasn’t to be trifled with. Give a person enough time alone, and she would learn a trick or two on how to protect herself.

Why are you here?” she hissed, being very careful not to press the knife towards his skin, not just yet.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Jamie

Jamie

Humør : I think I mostly want to see what happens when this whole place breaks apart.
Antal indlæg : 193

To be human Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: To be human   To be human EmptyTors Aug 12, 2021 9:24 pm

It had been a year now or so, after Jamie had lost his wife and kids to a vampire attack. Nothing he had talked about, but everyone knew it. In the end it had been the very thing that had brought him back home. The fact that Archibald had died last January hadn't helped on Jamie's harsh return to hunting. The bloodlust had been unable to satisfy, and now he had turned to this town. This godforsaken town that seemed to be haunted more than any other place. One thing he did know was Nigel lived around here, where or what he did - he had no clue, yet either way, he was here in Gaia the cursed land roaming the forest that smelled like death. At least if you asked him. Burned wood and death. The sun was almost going town, making the shapeshifter being thankful for a moment that he was a shapeshifter with good sight.

It wasn't that he heard her, because he didn't really pay attention to sound. He paid close attention to smell. Jamie hated the fact that he hadn't been trusted to travel alone, still didn't trust him completely giving he was what he was. A shapeshifter. Different than his siblings. Jamie had been informed from Lelantos that a fairy village had been burned down. His first thought turned to his sister, a fairy that never really did anything wrong with her life. Imagining her being one Lelantos was after, not anything in his liking, much like himself he didn't want a target on his family's back. Jamie noticed how the group was focused on one spot, so he walked further away. He didn't know much about what Mariella did after Nigel had to gently made her a run away bride back in the beginning of the year. Which for that part Jamie didn't' mind, but he still missed having her joyful spirit around. Like a darkness just roaming around him without, but he was a hunter, he needed to be okay with that.

Jamie licked his lips a little while searching the area for more details on the scene. He searched for survivors in case of saving them, the others, searched for loose ends needing to be taken care off. Suddenly someone grabbed his shoulder and and placed a blade in front of his throat. He looked into her dark eyes without any sense of shock or fear. This wasn't the first time he had a knife to his throat, the scent again. Hybrid. His green eyes looking into hers, listening to her voice, how angry it sounded in the hiss. "Searching for survivors, before they find them," he replied with a more husky voice still keeping his eyes on her. "What are you doing out here?" He asked her back, lifting a brow slightly.
Sariel

Sariel

To be human Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: To be human   To be human EmptyTors Aug 12, 2021 9:49 pm

She inwardly cursed herself as she looked into his forest green eyes. It was getting hard for her to see in the darkness, but they made her almost draw har harsh breath in as her heart skipped a beat. This, this wasn’t normal. She had never let herself be affected like this before.
Her eyes narrowed as he replied almost to calmly why he was here, as her threatning voice and the knife did nothing. Her eyes followed the direction of where the other hunters had gone. “Looking for survivors, huh?” she whispered under her breath taking a step closer to him. She felt the heat from him, almost radiating towards her drawing her in. She was suddenly very happy for the fact that she was wearing gloves, then she only had to focus on how he smelled. Wait, what?
She praised herself lucky that she was a master in disguising what she was really feeling. “I’m looking for the hunters that did this” she answered quickly and truthfully as she moved the knife from his throat towards his cheek. “So, are you letting me to believe that you are just tacking along hoping to get to survivors before your friends?” she had a hard time believing that he was any different from what she had witness that day. And people thought she was evil and had to be locked away. What with the person that had killed all these innocent fairies? “call me cynical but I’m having a hard time believing it, just because you are not human
Jamie

Jamie

Humør : I think I mostly want to see what happens when this whole place breaks apart.

To be human Empty
IndlægEmne: [color=#00FF7F]   To be human EmptyTors Aug 12, 2021 11:03 pm

He was very focused on each of her movements, paying close attention to how she carried herself how her facial expressions formed. She was good, it was hard to read behind the lines of that beautiful face in front of him. Not that he didn't know a pretty face couldn't be the end of him, because he rarely took any chances like that. It seemed so that he wasn't going to do anything to defend himself, which wasn't entirely true, but he also wanted to show he wasn't here to cause harm. Also, keeping quite and not talking made her reply to his question with little effort in trying to convince her to say anything. Looking for the hunters who did this, he knew who had done this. Yet, he couldn't just give an entire clan up to someone, could he now? "Come on, you look like someone who is just as much brain as beauty - I'm not expecting you to believe anything I tell you," he replied back still with a lower voice not looking away from her. It would be idiot of him to expect her too believe him. He was out here with a hunter squad, it didn't really scream 'trust me'.

Just because you are not human. He had heard that before, most cases people had been right in the past. It had been a wild card to playout, because if you were running from hunters, would you always expect the hunter to be none human? It was rather dangerous really, and with his aim, he could be lethal whenever he wanted to. "Low blow," he chuckled a bit taking a sharper breath in. "The people who did this left quite the mess, no one should be stupid enough to come back to their own crime scene," he replied truthfully. He was somewhat thankful the cause of death seemed to be fire, in most of the cases, few fairies had gotten their throats cut up. He theorized they might have been fire fairies, able to survive the flames that had killed all the people in the small fairy village. Smart really. Fairies living in their shapes in the tree tops, one would think they would have had a chance to live peacefully up there. Fairies never harmed a soul, perhaps the dark fairies. "You know it's very rude to hold knives to other people's throats right?" He then added looking slightly down at her hand, hoping for her to lower her weapon, even if it seemed unlikely.
Sariel

Sariel

To be human Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: To be human   To be human EmptyFre Aug 13, 2021 6:03 am

His comment about her being a clever as her beauty created the reaction of a soft smile forming over the full lips, almost sarcastically, before it disappeared again. Did he really expect her to fall for these charms of his? She lifted her chin a little up as he told her that her comment about him being nonhuman had been a low blow. She was sure he had a story for being here today, just as he had. But that didn’t take away the fact that he probably had killed a lot of her kind without even hesitating, so why should she give him the same mercy?

Her brows pressed slightly together creating a crease between them as he poked a slight hole in her plan. No one would be stupid enough to come back to their own crime scene. A soft smile formed on her lips. “Not true” she whispered, not even noticing how close she had stepped towards him. Almost like a moth drawn to a flame, to the point where their hushed voice almost mingled with each other.

A mock huff left her, as he told her that it was rude to hold knives to people’s throats. “Well, I’ve never been called a kind person” she replied rather quickly but she moved the knife from the throat, only to press it towards the side of his ear. “And I would be daft in trusting you wouldn’t just try to kill me if you had the chance, I am a hybrid after all” she leaned her head slightly to the left taking him in. “Especially after these hunters can justify killing one of the purest creatures in this god forsaken world” after she had gotten to known Ayah none of this had made sense to her. She could understand vampires, werewolves, she could even understand witches. But fairies? No.
Jamie

Jamie

To be human Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: To be human   To be human EmptyFre Aug 13, 2021 7:12 am

It was hunter 101 not to put any trust into your enemy, it didn't matter of the species if threatened. They were inhuman and could betray you if given the right reason, foolish, so could mankind in a heart beat. Living in the praise of humans, he always came in second - unless he had something to throw to show a force of strength. Not true. Well, of course, there would be some idiots that would be stupid enough to visit their own crime scene, he just wasn't one of them. He chuckled a bit dry to the fact of her not having been called a kind person, perhaps not, kind wasn't the word people used as the first to describe him as well. A smile formed on his lips to the new position of the knife. "That is true," he pointed out still keeping his gaze at her. After all if was true, he had killed hybrids before, dangerous witches that still cared about blood sacrifices and bathed in blood. He could understand the fury, killing fairies was extreme and nothing could justify this set of killings. He didn't care for the belief system, these people had deserved better. "My little sister is a fairy," he felt the taste of those words bitter, mostly by looking around here. So much death, he could just have imagined her to be curious enough to seek out a place like this. Just imagine her having been here when the attack had happened, even if there was no signs, the imagine was planted so vivid in his mind that it made his blood boil. "Lelantos, if you want to find the hunters responsible. Those are the one to find, they are the only ones extreme enough to do anything like this," he replied. Jamie wouldn't normally rant another tribe out, it was this stuff that caused alliances to break and fold, but this, whatever the hell this was - it was too far from anything he could even justify as fair or for the greater good. It wasn't why he did what he did.

Jamie still did nothing to fight her, even if he could, he didn't even try. What was the point in it if it was just going to waste both of their time. The stranger could do whatever she wanted with the information he had provided her with. Once again, he didn't expect her to believe a word he said - even through he had done nothing but telling her the truth. "But I'm a lot nicer than the other guys close by, so I will let you in on a little secret sweetheart. You should get out of here because they will do something foolish if they see you, and I'm not going to be able to stop them," he clicked his tongue a little still not having removed his eyes from her. He wasn't out here to kill her, not unless she actually did anything he would see as harmful or inhuman to someone. Yeah, she was threatening him, but he didn't count that in, mostly because he wasn't putting in a fight.
Sariel

Sariel

To be human Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: To be human   To be human EmptyFre Aug 13, 2021 7:50 am

For a moment she thought that he might be able to swallow her whole with his eyes, she still didn’t understand this hopeless attraction she had to him. Why she wanted to feel how his skin felt under her fingertips. How his lips would feel. All questions she shouldn’t be asking herself, standing here with a person she didn’t even know the name on. Her brows pressed towards each other, maybe Ayah was his sister? But she hadn’t talked about any brothers. Lelantos, she made a small nod as he told her who she should be looking for, not that she trusted him. But it was a better lead than she had had before.

Not going to be able to stop them. The way he worded that, made her frown, it almost sounded like that if he hadn’t been placed in a situation where it was his own life on the line, he would have helped her. Why? Why did the phrase it like that? A small huff left her, and an almost dangerous smirk formed on her lips. She took the hand that was pressed on his shoulder towards her and pulled of her glove with her teeth. She then took the glove and put it into one of her pockets. In a swift movement she pressed the knife towards his skin and drew just a few drops of blood. She placed the fingers towards the wound. A small whisper, barely hearable left her lips and then the wound closed and the blood was gone. “If I find out that you are lying to me, I’ll know how to find you” she leaned in almost a hairs breath from his lips. “See you again” she whispered, before she took a big step backwards. Her hazel eyes found their way towards the hunters that started shouting after, Jamie? “Jamie” she made a small chuckle and winked. Then she started walking the other way.
Jamie

Jamie

To be human Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: To be human   To be human EmptyFre Aug 13, 2021 8:13 am

He watched the smirk that folded on her lips, devilish, yet it still didn't make him resist to her movements or fight them for that matter. Because, he could have made a fight out of it. But he watched her instead. The cut stung for a moment, but nothing that made him flinch, instead he found it odd how she placed her fingers in the wound. Making him flinch for a split second to the mumble of her words. Witchcraft, he should have seen that coming. He frowned a bit, of course she didn't know the wound would have closed quickly enough of his own. "You just come here and take my blood, could at least have asked me out on a date first," he mumbled to himself, as he heard her whisper so close to his lips, and narrowed his eyes a bit. The direction of his eyes moved for the first time away from her as his name was called in distance. He turned his eyes back to her again. Jamie narrowed his eyes a little bit more as she started to walk away, he moved his head watching her go away, shaking his head a little bit in a chuckle before heading back to the group.
Sponsoreret inhold

To be human Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: To be human   To be human Empty

To be human
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Being a human is hard-Persephone
» The worst place a human could be