Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Do your worst - Eric xXx

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Do your worst - Eric xXx Empty
IndlægEmne: Do your worst - Eric xXx   Do your worst - Eric xXx EmptyTirs Dec 11, 2018 6:47 pm

DO YOUR WORST

Where: Philotes nightclub, Gaia.
When: Around midnight - October 13th
What he's wearing: Link
Who: @Eric

Do your worst - Eric xXx Tumblr_nn5vvtQHO51urpntzo1_640

"What is it?!" he tried to ask loudly, as the music made it almost impossible for them, to have an actual conversation. "JUST TAKE IT!" she screamed back at him, not making a better case for herself - as he shaked his head rather anxious - "No thank you!!" he said back.
"PUSSY!!" she screamed back with a quite intimidating smile upon those raspberry red lips.

He watched her, as she took the tiny blue pill, stuck her tongue out, left it there - for then to close the lips around it - to shallow it, he thought. But he was wrong, and before he knew it she was all over him! With her hands around his cheeks to hold his gasp, her lips forced again his - as her tongue sneaked it's way into his mouth - and as soon as she left the pill there, she reached up to clench his nose - making him swallow.

I'm gonna die! I'm gonna die!I AM LITERALLY GOING TO DIE! was all he could think about, as she pulled back, and send him one of those smirked faces with the harsh attitude saying 'you're welcome'. How could she! - he was in shock - standing there, in the middel of the dance floor all silent and totally frozen - about to have a huge ass panic attack - and she just - laughed?!

"I need some air!!!" he finally got around to tell her - "Nooooo! Stay! DANCE!" she yelled back at him - grabbing his arm to make him stay, and beginning to dance close up against him. He started to feel even worse - if it was the drugs, the loud music, the claustrophobia of all the people gathered here on the packed dance floor, was not to say - but - maybe just the tick warm air - he was starting to hyperventilate.

He tried to get away from her, pulling and pulling, pushing her off - till she finally let go - just to send him flying across the room - or well, he just fell into some older guy - reaching out to try and get a hold of the man, to not end up on the floor with people dancing on top of him! "SORRY!" he gasped as he got back on his feet - not clingy to Eric anymore - looking a bit bewildered and pale - as his eyes went around the room - searching for a quick escape.

Sidst rettet af Cody Tirs Jan 29, 2019 6:19 pm, rettet i alt 3 gange
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do your worst - Eric xXx   Do your worst - Eric xXx EmptyTirs Dec 11, 2018 7:58 pm

Outfit+ et par sorte lederhandsker

Eric sighed and looked over at Laura and Kate who looked like they were having the time of their lives, he just shook his head and took a sip of his drink. This is the last time i ever say yes to going out with those two! how can they be so so so...that! acting like....uuhgg...i feel old...and alle cute ones are taken...what am suppose to do. The girls came Dancing over to Eric big happy drunk smiles on there faces come on boss! have fun...losen up... get that stick out of your bum and try to have some fun...you can't wait for your prince forever! there are sooo many cute guys out there just waiting for that dick! Laura shouted over the loud Music, and Eric nearly choked on his drink.

He sighed and let them 'drag' him out to the dancefloor, a chuckle left his lips and he let his eyes roam the floor one more time before letting loose and started to dance. Eric turned around in time to see a very if not extremely attractive guy?...boy?....he was at least 15 years younger than Eric...stumble and fall, within a second Eric stepping in and let the guy...boy...fall on him. He steadied the boy trying to make sure he wouldn't fall again...he didn't look so sure on his feet.
It's okay...umm do you need me to get you out...you don't look to good? im Eric by the way he said smiling down at the young man
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do your worst - Eric xXx   Do your worst - Eric xXx EmptyTirs Dec 11, 2018 9:10 pm

He was handsome - no doubt, but he also got that, like, intimadiating look - that would make anyone feel a little overwhelmed - especially Cody, as he was a guy who was always a little bit nervous around - well - everyone. But it was also something that made Eric all the more attractive, someone who you could absolutely fantasise about - at a distance - but never have the courage to go up and talk to.
He was staring - obviously - who wouldn't? Till he heard the deep sensuel voice, followed by the friendly smile - which made cody blush a little - why you do that - stop blushing! Who is he anyways, just go around him! he thought - but oh.. he was a little bit hypnotised - maybe it was the drugs, maybe not, but he just kept staring.. and staring.. till he finally found his voice.

"Yes please!" he yelped out - feeling kinda hopeless to say the less, maybe the drugs was a good thing? Maybe it could give him just a little bit more confidence, and not let him be this - awkward - around handsome tall strangers.. wow..
"Get me out of here!" he said, trying to sound more confident, but oh well - he should have chosen some other words.. that just sounded.. mhmm.. stupid.
"Cody..." he then remembered to introduce him self.. not sure if Eric could here him at all, it was so loud in here - and he was mumbling a lot.. argh!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do your worst - Eric xXx   Do your worst - Eric xXx EmptyOns Dec 12, 2018 5:34 pm

"Yes please!" the young man yelped out - Eric smiled down at him putting a protective arm around him and gave his friends a wave goodbye as he helped Cody out of the crowded nightclub. Eric pushed the back door open and speed out into the fresh night air. He gave the kid a once over smirking as he took in his appearance- oh he was so his type....young....cute....hopefully inexperienced... and a very nice ass...like wow.
You alright...you umm look kinda out of it he said a hint of worry in his voice...he was a cop...and he had seen his fair share of kids on drugs to know a high when he saw one, but then again...Cody...really did look very fuckable...ahhg this was way to hard...he sighed and got out his car keys, want me to drive you home? i don't think you should walk...not like this anyway....or ummm you could go back to my place....it closer.... his voice was low and sensual hoping the kid would take the hint..that way he could look after him and um....have some fun

Eric pulled Cody closer to his chest or you can go back indside he whispered in his ear giving it a nip, but that's up to you...but if you come with me...i promise i will take care of your every need...and i always keep my promises...if you are a good boy he ran his nose down Cody's throat before taking a step back. If you answer is yes my car is
right over there
he said pointing at the silver rolls royce parked a couple feet away, Eric slowly let go of the kid and walked over to his car.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do your worst - Eric xXx   Do your worst - Eric xXx EmptyOns Dec 12, 2018 6:58 pm

Cody was happy that the prince charming was there to save him - as soon as they got outside he felt better - the cold air helped. He looked up at Eric as he sensed the worried tone when he spoke, as he tried to smile friendly at him "I'm fine, thank you.." he replied politely. All though he felt a little weird, a little warm, like if someone had taken his insides out and replaced them with a radiator? But it felt kinda nice..

"Sorry, what?" he asked again, not really listing, but still kinda listing? Maybe just not sure he heard right? What do he mean - his place? Is he.. is he.. Jesus! no!
Soon there was a totally displeased expression upon his face - I'm half his age! It's no! It's no? What, what? What is? - now everything kinda started to get a bit funny, and confusing - as his sight got a bit blurred, and he just smiled back at Eric, "what?" he just whispered again, even though Eric hadn't said anything yet.

And suddenly he was just - really close, why did I go to him? this is weird, why am I weird.. I'm for weird! the drugs really started to kick in - he couldn't really tell who was getting closer to who - but all so, he didn't get that Eric was trying to flirt with him - but that was maybe not the drugs fault - no one ever flirted with him.. he was hopeless wasn't he not?
"Ah tickels!" he giggled at det nip Eric gave his ear, as he tried to focus on what Eric was saying, "Nooo I don't wanna go home.." he whined, as if Eric was not at all trying to get into his pants, and just trying to get him home safe.. but not really right?
"I'm good, I'm always good!" he exclaimed, and that was a fact! Or - maybe not right now, but was that really his fault?

He gave up a giggle again, when Eric traced his nose down his throat, "tickles.." he giggled, as he washed the man walked away form him.. no why is he leaving? He's funny, come back! Come back prince charming... First he didn't get it - and then - wait.. he want me to follow.. he wants me to follow him? Ahhh! - he started walking towards Eric, still not really getting it - but whatever, Eric was so charming and sweet, and he was.. stunning.. mhmm.. - the voice of reason was just totally gone.. and he just opened the door to the car and got in - put on his seatbelt and looked at the older man - "what?" he just said again.. even though Eric still hadn't said anything to deserve the 'what' - but oh well - Cody was heigh.. and it was sooooo good.. felt mhmm.. good! And that was the first time in a long time he felt that good, so well who could blame him for enjoying it, just a little?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do your worst - Eric xXx   Do your worst - Eric xXx EmptyLør Dec 15, 2018 6:39 pm

Eric looked down at the kid with a worried glance, but couldn’t stop the smile when Cody looked up at him so cutely you sure…you don’t look so good on you feet he said not taking his eyes of the kid. Eric laughed at Cody as he observed the way his face turned and twisted and how utterly confused he looked at the moment…and god that smile was cute…his lips looked so kissable… oh you are high as a kite aren’t you angel? Eric said putting a hand on Cody’s shoulder. Eric couldn’t help himself…Cody was so cute and small and Eric had not had any fucking good sex in way to long…

Really does it now…I can show you something that tickles way more and is so much more fun…I think you would love it he whispered in Cody’s ear. He let his hands run down the boys back as his nose and lips played with the sensitive skin on his throat. somehow I doubt you are good…but I can take your mind off it for a couple of hours he said smirking as he gave Cody’s ass a squeeze. A smile lit up Eric’s face when he saw the boy follow him and got into Eric’s car. Eric looked at him with a raised eyebrow nothing…lets get you into bed he said as the engine started to hum to life.

-At Eric's home
As he parked the car in the driveway he looked over at his passenger still doing okay handsome?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do your worst - Eric xXx   Do your worst - Eric xXx EmptyTors Dec 20, 2018 3:47 am

"I'm good!" He kinda yelled out - letting everyone know, but it was more than a little lie, as you could easily trace form the tone of his voice - as were the next words he spoke "no?" - meaning yes, Eric was right - but Cody was in denial, not really wanting to be high, but enjoying it non the less. "Oh really? Was is it?" You could tell he was intrigued by Eric's seductive words, oh yes the other angel was a man who knew what he was doing - but not even if Cody had been at his right mind, would he had known what exactly it was - Eric was doing to him - or wanted to do to him. "Oh dear oh dear! Tickles!" he giggled, feeling Eric's lips all the way up his throat - making his whole body tremble with desire, he didn't even knew he had. "Nono, I'm good" he insisted, had he ever been bad? Yes that one time - but that was a long time ago now, and God had forgiven him - he had to believe he had learned form his mistakes - he would never be that stupid again - no? Yes.. he was just about to..

He might have fallen a bit a sleep on the way home in Eric's car, but when he heard the angels voice he sprouted back to life - "wow It's beautiful, do you really live here?" he asked very polite still, and of cause amazed by the view of the house, as he got his seatbelt of - and kinda jumped out the car to expect the landscape surrounding the house - and the house it self. He almost fell taking a step up the stairs, but going back a few steps getting a hold of the balance again, breathing in - and giggling at his own silly mistake - "Where are we?" he suddenly asked, getting a weird feeling - being here alone in the - forest? With a man he didn't knew? Would anyone come to his rescue if and when he was about to scream for help? Was Eric nothing but a psychological killer, luring him here to his forest hide out, just to kill him? But with all the rationel fears, came a just as stupid irrational question - "Are you a murder? Do you plan on killing me? Hmm?" - who in their right mind would ever ask someone such a stupid question - oh it was safe to say - he was indeed high as a kite!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do your worst - Eric xXx   Do your worst - Eric xXx EmptyTors Dec 20, 2018 6:35 pm

Eric couldn’t help himself and laughed at the boy as he jumped out the car not wanting him to fall over- and he could touch his ass that way too…yes really…and thank you….i put a lot of work into building it he said looking down at Cody. Cody almost fell taking a step up the stairs, Eric walked up behind him taking a hold of him before he tripped over his own legs. ummm 10 minutes by car…and 30 by foot from Gaia…so not to remote…but just enough that the air is fresh and the sky is clear he said looking up at the night sky letting himself relax a bit, but he couldn’t help himself when he heard Cody’s next question.

He let go of the boy doubling over in a heartfelt fit of giggles no….god no….sorry…hahaahaha….oh my hahahaahahaa…no im a detective…and I would be one shitty angel if I was a murderer he said smiling looking more happy than he had in some time, it felt good to laugh like that. Come on lets get you inside and I can show you how to really let lose and enjoy yourself…I promise I will look after you love…and I always keep my promises he whispered in Cody’s ear giving it a loving nip, before he took his hand and let him inside and straight to the bedroom.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do your worst - Eric xXx   Do your worst - Eric xXx EmptyTors Dec 20, 2018 9:17 pm

"OH?! You build it yourself? That's so cool - handyman!" he said giggling and showing Eric all his perfect white teeth in a big happy smile. "oh.. thanks" he whispered, also reaching out to get a hold of Eric, so that he could help him up the stairs perfectly without breaking any bones - again. "Nice.." he just smiled, he would also like to live a little away form the city someday - but more in some quiet neighbourhood, with lots of family houses - and children everywhere.

He stopped as Eric started to laugh at him, a second a bit confused of why? Just looking back at him with a startled look and trying to figure out why he was so funny? Until Eric spoke and he got the why, or well kinda - he was still pretty high - "You're a detective? Wow.. Oh oh you're an angel too? I didn't notice.." he whispered, suddenly feeling much better about this choice to go with the stranger into the woods. He felt safe with Eric, the man was acting kind and friendly, what would he have to fear? "Sorry it was a stupid question.. I guess.." he said back, now with slightly light pink cheeks, smiling a bit shy. "Yes that sounds good, I would love that.." he said back - but still not getting what it really was Eric wanted to show him - it just went right over his head - but then again he was practically still a virgin - and a pretty religious angel, before he had med Veronica, he had wanted to get married before the whole 'sex' thing - so yes - pretty innocent and pure.

He just giggled a little and followed Eric into the house - blinking a lot while looking around, as the view inside was just as beautiful as from the outside, "I like this house, it's really cool" he said, being guided into the bedroom - thinking it was time for.. bed? Like sleeping - hmm.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do your worst - Eric xXx   Do your worst - Eric xXx EmptyFre Jan 04, 2019 10:46 am

You could say that....i am very good with my hands... he said a huge smirk growing on his face. This boy was way to cute and oblivious... Eric just smiled and gave Cody a reassuring squeeze, he was not going to let the boy fall and break his pretty little neck. it is nice...as much as i love the town....there is something very calming about this place...i just can't seem to want to move he said before looking down at Cody smiling.

The young boy stopped as Eric started to laugh at him, and really he did look way to cute when he was confused and trying to figure something out...it really should be illegal...yeah...its okay...you are high so i don't blame you for not really yeah....this will just go over your head so im just going to stop talking he muttered. Oh fuck....was his feca cute when it was all pink! and that shy little smile....oh shit...i don't think i can be the good guy and just put him to bed....god i want to fuck him....

Eric just gave him a once over and smirked oh you have no idea how good it is going to be he said to himself as he leads them into the bedroom. Eric slowly closed the door behind him and sat them down on the bed i have rules...and if it it's to much just say stop he whispered before pressing his lips to Cody's, his tongue lightly licking over the youngers lips seeking entrance to his warm and wet mouth. Eric gently let his hand run down Cody's chest before he slowly cupped him through his trousers.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do your worst - Eric xXx   Do your worst - Eric xXx EmptyFre Jan 04, 2019 11:05 pm

That's good I guess, but why would he tell me that? Is there something going on here? No - shake it off! he just thought to himself, shaking his head to let go of that - stupid thought - right? "I can see that.." he replied, taking it all in, the peace and quiet, just the whole atmosphere of this astounding forest hide-out.

No! He knows! He figured me out! And he's a policeman, a detective - will he arrest me now?! - "Please don't get mad - it wasn't my fault!" he tried to exclaim, the lamest excuse in the book - but well, it wasn't? She actually forced him to swallow the stupid pill - but then again, it made him feel pretty good, so he didn't really regret it either, and what did that make him? Guilty? Shit I have never been arrested before! I can't do jail, I just can't - I'm not a criminal! he was on the verge of a panic attack, as Eric just kept going leading them into the bedroom - oh.. so he's not.. going to do anything about it? Maybe he believes me, that it wasn't my fault.. and.. eh..
"Okay.." he just whispered, forgetting the whole thing as Eric sat them down on the bed and suddenly his lips was on Cody's - oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! Is this how I'm suppose to get out of it? He wants me to sleep with him to not get arrested?! Is this his rules?! Oh dear lord! Please! he started to panic again, feeling the handsome man's touch slowly run down his front, and then - ending up there! THERE!

"Oh god!" he said loudly and choked, pulling himself away from the kissing, as his fingers got a greb around Eric's rist shaking so hard from pure terror, as he dragged his hand away from his forbidden area.
"What rules?! You want me to sleep with you so you won't report me? So you won't arrest me?!" he said in a loud nervous voice, cheeks all the way to hot pink now, looking a bit scared back at the older handsomer angel.

He hadn't even began to wonder if Eric just wanted to sleep with him, because he was - intersting? And not because of some stupid drugs, that didn't really matter - but of cause Cody couldn't see this - who the hell would ever want him, just for him?! His self-esteem was so low at this point, Eric could probably tell him any good lie and he would believe him.. just tell me I'm beautiful and I'm all yours.. a voice whispered softly in the back of his mind.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do your worst - Eric xXx   Do your worst - Eric xXx EmptySøn Jan 06, 2019 12:52 am

Eric gave Cody a confused look as he pulled himself away from the kissing, as his fingers got a grip around Eric's wrist shaking so hard from pure terror, as he dragged his hand away from his crotch, Eric almost choked when he was assaulted by Cody's jumbled up emotions and thoughts as they started to flood into Eric's mind. wow wow wow! this is not at all what i meant....i mean rulles like...tell me what you like and don't like....what im aloud to do...remember to say stop and shit...im not that kind of guy.... i have gotten high a lot of times to, and i won't report or arrest you, he said as he gently lay a hand on the younger boys cheek.

I generally want to have sex with you because you are 1. very cute, 2. a nice smile, 3. you look nice when you blush, 4. you have the most adorable laugh, and 5. you are beautiful his voice was gentle and calm and the emotions and thought he emitted to Cody were nothing but calm and softening, and if you don't feel like it i have a guest bed you can sleep in... you are way to high to go home...so if you just want to sleep this off and go home in the morning then that's okay with me...i will even drive you...but if you are interested....then all you have to do is say yes he whispered and gave Codys cheek a soft kiss.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do your worst - Eric xXx   Do your worst - Eric xXx EmptyMan Jan 07, 2019 12:38 am

"Oh..." he whispered softly, listing to Eric explain - oh he doesn't want to arrest me.. oh.. good.. but..
He's eyes got bigger - a lot bigger, as the other angel started listing all the real reason to why he was trying to get into Cody's pants. What! No! He can't mean that.. does he?! I'm not.. and no.. I don't.. all lies.. god.. does he really think that? I'm beautiful??
He smiled back ever so flushed, face burning red, he really did feel like he had swallowed an army of butterflies.. damn.. tickles..

But in the end.. all he got out of all this.. was that little hidden truth, he had been to blind to see or realise - not really, not before Eric just blurred it out!
"You want to have sex with me?!" he exclaimed, jumping up form the bed, now pacing back and forward - all fizzy and stuff..
"You want me to have sex with you?! ME.." he just said, totally blown away.. how did that happen.. when did.. how did.. why didn't he see it?! God I'm blind.. blind to this stuff.. but now.. yes of cause it's obvious.. but why me? He just said.. beautiful.. oh.. oh.. but should I? I don't know?! shit I don't know!

"Uhm.. I may be intersted.." he then said.. acting like it just slipped out on it's own, smacking his hands up against his mouth to cover it, and preventing other stupid words to float out and.. but.. maybe I am.. god he's so.. handsome.. who wouldn't?? - mhhh! Stop acting so crazy, or he'll just get tired of you, you stupid kid! He'll figure you out! Argh!
"Yes.. or.. maybe.. and.. yea.. maybe? Maybe just a little bit.." he finally whispered letting his arms fall down to his sides, looking straight at Eric, maybe just one more of those kisses.. mhmm..
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do your worst - Eric xXx   Do your worst - Eric xXx EmptyOns Jan 09, 2019 9:15 pm

Yes you, i haven’t really figured out how to have sex with air yet soooo he said laughing a bit at how cute Cody was. Eric couldn't help but rais an eyebrow at Cody's words may be interestedEric whispered seductively into Cody's ear. Im going to need more than that sweet boy.....mmm im going to make you scream

Just a little...don't worry....all you have to do is say stop Eric said before pulling Cody on to his lap and closing the distance between their lips. He gently let his hands run down the young boys back before coming to a stop at his ass. Eric removed his hungry lips from Cody's and softly kissing down the column of his throat lightly biting at the sensitive skin. He could feel his pants grow tighter and the need to pull the young boy closer so he could feel what he was doing to him was so tantalizing. God i want to fuck him silly...lay him out under me....tie him up...make him cum so many times he can't even think...mmm milk him for all his worth...mmm fuuuuck

Eric griped Cody tighter pressing their crotches against one and other and letting out a tiny moan at the slight bit of friction against his acing hard on. you are so beautiful....mmmm the things i want to do to you...fuck... he groaned before kissing Cody with so much hunger and lust that it made his own head spin, the warm wet feeling of Cody's mouth and everything about him made Eric want to rip his clothes of so he could fuck long and hard, just like he deserved.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do your worst - Eric xXx   Do your worst - Eric xXx EmptyOns Jan 09, 2019 10:13 pm

Cody flicked his eyes a bit, taking a little to long to get the joke - and hen he did he just gave Eric a small shy smile, "me neither.." he just mumbled, and what a stupid thing to say! Now you can't really blame him for thinking you are just a stupid kid.. he thought, really not big on the whole self confidence thing - but maybe Eric was about to change that for him.
"No I mean.. I am.. interested.. in you.." he mumbled, cheeks getting all flushed again - again.. who wouldn't be? This handsome man.. come on.. he breaths sex..
"I guess I can do that.." - don't worry.. don't worry he says.. relax.. it's all good.. you want this, or at least you want to try.. and he says you can just say stop right? Nothing to fear.. just go with it! he though, as it became so much hotter in there.. being pulled onto Eric's lap.. dear god!

"Oh.. hi.." he whispered, still very shy - before meeting the handsome mans lips - wow.. so kissable.. mhmm.. he slowly reached up, to put his arms around Eric's neck, letting him know he was in..
A soft little moan passed his lips, at the feeling of Eric's hands touching him like that - all the way down to his bum..
"Ah!" he suddenly yelped out, a bit surprised with the hot kissing and biting, even though it was gently - it was just something he had never tried before..
As he got pulled closer, he's fingers automatically went to burry them self in the other angels soft short hair.

Cody was also starting to get affected, with so much going on of cause his body would show the signs of it, as he could feel all the blood floating down between his legs, maybe not as hard as Eric at first - he still needed some time to digest all these new feelings - but yes, he was slowly getting there as well.
"Oh my! You are so.. hard.." he just spurted out, cheeks all pink again.. damnit!
"What.. what do you want to do to me?" he asked, a bit humble, maybe afraid of the answer?

Oh.. and then he got kissed again, like crazy! And it felt.. wow.. this is crazy.. his lips are crazy, making me crazy.. and his hands.. and his.. oh he's so hard.. did I do that?!
Cody was now fully turned on, moving a bit nervous around on top of Eric, not really able to sit still.. did he want more? uhm.. yes please.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do your worst - Eric xXx   Do your worst - Eric xXx EmptyMan Jan 28, 2019 12:00 am

Eric smiled when he felt Cody relax more into his touch, good because im very interested in you he whispered and pulled Cody as close as he could, a small laugh left his lips when he heard the young boys shy 'hi' before meeting Eric's lips. Cody slowly reached up, to put his arms around Eric's neck, letting him know he was in.. Eric let out a hungry growl and gave Cody's ass a loving slap. At Cody's 'ah' Eric knew the boy was his, the kissing got hotter and heavier, Eric pulled and touched all over the young angel's body wanting to kiss and taste every part of him.

As Cody got pulled closer, he's fingers automatically went to bury them self in Eric's soft short hair. mmmm you have no idea...fuck...i want to tase you...i want to make you cum in my mouth...and i want to make you feel so good that i won't even have to touch you to make you cum for me he whispered filthy in the younger angel's ear. Eric felt the oh so wonderful pressure of Cody's body on top of him as the poor angel started to move in Eric's lap.

Eric flipped the boy of his lap and down onto the bed, as Eric hovered over the boy he slowly started to kiss and lick his way down the younger angel's chest gently swiping his hot tongue over Cody's nipples. As he got lower he slowly pulled Cody's offending pants of so Eric could wrap his lips around Cody. you ready he said before giving Cody's cock a long loving lick
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do your worst - Eric xXx   Do your worst - Eric xXx EmptyTirs Jan 29, 2019 6:18 pm

"Ah! Oh my god!" he gasped out as Eric gave his ass the loving slap - something he also never tried before - and he filled a little ashamed by actually.. liking it? His cheeks certainly turned pink by it.. jeez.
He was completely speechless by Eric's confident, they way he talked.. the things he said! Wow! It was so hot! "Yes please.." he moaned, as he thought got away with him again - please please, please do all that - yes please, I want that! Please do it! God you make me crazy!

A loud whine left his lips as Eric flipped him onto the bed, "ahah! Eric!" he whined and moaned, looking hopefully up at Eric, couldn't wait to feel him against him.. oh..
"Ah ah ah! Tickles! Ah god.. ah!" he moaned loudly, again twisting around like a crazy person, but all the pleasure from Eric's licks and kisses just make it impossible to lay still.. fuck it felt so good!

Though he got so nervous again, as Eric pulled his pants off, he looked down between his legs.. shit he was hard.. he was so hard for him.. and Eric was so close to it.. to him.. was he gonna? Shit.. he could almost already feel the orgasme run trough him, and Eric hadn't even started yet.. damn he wouldn't last long.. "ye-yes" he gasped, following Eric with his eyes, as he gave his pounding hard dick a long loving lick - and that - was enough for the little virgin.. and he's body just gav after, as he whimpered around in absolute pleasure, and his body gave a few jerky movements from it - and he came.. oh he came.. so bad.. all over.. argh! "Sorry sorry sorry!!" he tried saying, still so dizzy and.. in heaven.. wow fuck.. wow! Oh that poor little virgin.. what had he gotten himself into?!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do your worst - Eric xXx   Do your worst - Eric xXx EmptyFre Feb 08, 2019 10:54 am

"Ah! Oh my god!" he gasped out as Eric gave his ass the loving slap Eric sent the boy a dirty smirk as he reacted to Eric’s words with cute moans and oh fuck he sounded amazing when he moaned and whined like that…mmm you like this don’t you…you like it when I talk like this don’t you…mmm such a dirty boy he moaned in Cody’s ear. A loud whine left Cody’s lips as Eric flipped him onto the bed, Eric smiled against the boy’s skin, Eric’s lips never left the younger angels body and the smirk never left his face.
The boy moaned loudly, again twisting around like a crazy person, Eric placed his hands on Cody’s hips to keep him still, an obscene moan left Eric’s tongue started licking the young angels dick long lovingly. Eric warped his lips around Cody hallowing his cheeks and started sucking him down his throat. Cody’s cute little whimpers and jerky movements made Eric take him deeper as the boy came down his throat.

Eric gently pulled back smiling down at the cute little angel don’t apologize…you are so beautiful when you cum…and don’t worry I will make you cum again and again until you can’t even move he said smirking down at Cody as e gently touched Cody’s face, don’t worry I will help you…oh and next time you want to cum….beg for it he whispered as he slowly slid a metal ring around the young angels dick before he spread Cody’s legs and let his warm wet tongue slip into Cody little hole. Eric moaned as he tasted Cody’s virgin hole, with the aftertaste of his cum still on Eric’s tongue. Hmmm I wonder if I should handcuff you….because I am going to fuck you and I can’t have you moving around all the time now can I love he said as he slipped the first finger in.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do your worst - Eric xXx   Do your worst - Eric xXx EmptyMan Feb 18, 2019 6:45 pm

"Fuck.. I.. I.." he gasped all dizzy, as Eric was making his head spin like crazy! He had never tried anything like this, it was so overwhelming, but defiantly in the good kinda way.. this feeling.. oh this feeling.. it was pure pleasure. "Again?!" he gasped suddenly, taking in Eric's words, not sure what to believe, could he go again? Was that normale? Was he suppose too? Oh dear god..

Beg.. for.. it.. oh god he can't be serious, I can't! Wait.. wait what was that! What is he doing, oh this is crazy.. I have no idea what I signed up for.. fuckfuckfuck..
"What is that?" he whispered softly, looking down between his leg, just to discover he was.. still hard.. still so hard.. jeez!
Well fuck there was no time for fucking thinking, because Eric was already off to the next quest.. to devirginize Cody.. fucking hell! "AH AH AH!" he yelled up - as he got up on hos albues to try and watch what the helle Eric was doing to him now.. because.. what ever it was.. fuck it felt good.. dear god it felt so good..

"What?" he whispered out, in a tone deep from moaning, as he tried to comprehend everything that was going on at once.. "NO!" he gasped out when pretty loud, when he got to understand what Eric meant.. nono! No handcuffs.. or.. or?? Or what! Argh!
"Oh my good.. yessss.." he whispered out softly, falling back into the bed, agin moving around like some crazy person, but shit.. shit! He's inside me.. he.. is.. inside! Omg.. and it feels so.. weird.. but good weird.. like.. please don't stop.. please make me feel this way forever.. ahh! - "Yes please.. ah.." he sighed, probably also saying yes to the whole handcuff stuff.. but in the end.. he liked the teasing.. so why not.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do your worst - Eric xXx   Do your worst - Eric xXx EmptyMan Feb 25, 2019 11:11 pm

Eric chuckled at how innocent this boy was, the way he was just lying there all sweet and dizzy, god Eric just wanted to ruin him. Yes again…don’t worry im sure I can make that happenhe said with a sly wink, slowly moving his hands over the younger angels sensitive cock. Fuck he was cute! Eric wasn’t sure how much longer he could hold back…this kid was just so sweet and innocent…it brought out the worst in Eric.

Something to help you beg he said with an evil smirk as he slid the metal ring over Cody’s cock giving it an experimental tug.
fuck he tastes good…mmm so sweet and warm….god I could eat him out forever…just to hear him make those sounds every day…all day…mmm he spread Cody’s legs further apart as his tongued slid deeper into Cody. He licked and sucked at the tiny pucker hole until he was sure that the young angel under him was nothing more than a whimpering and moaning mess.

He finally removed his mouth from Cody only to smirk down at him no? you sure? Now love I really can’t have you moving around so much…all I want is for you to feel more pleasure than you can imagine…isn’t being handcuffed to bed then okay? Pulse all you have to do is say stop and I will let you go he said with a kind and trusting voice, as he gently touched Cody’s face.
You like that hmm? he said as his finger pumped in and out of Cody’s body, Eric chuckled when reached under the bed with his free hand pulling out his handcuffs so he could make sure his little angel stayed right where he wanted him. After what felt like an eternity for Eric, Cody was finally ready. He gently removed his fingers from inside Cody’s body so he could fetch the lube and condom. A predatory smile overcame his face as he slid the condom over his cock and started to play with himself, he spread the younger angels legs and pushed in.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do your worst - Eric xXx   Do your worst - Eric xXx EmptyMan Mar 11, 2019 10:25 pm

"Ohhhh fuck! Ahh.. don't.. ah.. stop! AH!" he cried out, as there were absolutely no control left in him, the sweet pleasure was all to overshadowing!
"Ah.. Eric!" he moaned loudly as the angel refused to tell him what the cold metal rapped around his cock, was meant to do.. he had no clue.. even though it felt weird.. but what was it for?! "Tell me.." he begged again.. as he looked up again, just to see Eric's handsome face towering up between his legs.. "wha.." he whispered back at him.. thinking about the whole handcuff idea again.. total terrified.. but still.. what? In to it? Damn.. Oh help me god.. he thought shortly.. feeling Erics hands all over him.. just making him moan even more.. till he got a look at the handcuffs.. fuck.. "oh fuck.. forgive me father.." he whispered softly.. because I'm about to sin.. so.. so bad.. so bad.. fuck!

"Yes please.." he moaned at last.. letting Eric cuff him up.. making his heart beat even faster, shit this was it, wasn't it?!
"Eric.. I.. be.. gentle.. I'm a.. " he gasped.. feeling Eric get ready.. and before he could finish the sentence.. he was already entering Cody..
"VIRGIN!! ARGH!" he screamed out as he felt the excruciating pain of the guys full size inside his small virgin whole.. fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck!! "Ah ah ah! It hurts! It.. ah.. Eric!" he cried out, feeling his eyes getting blank.. as he tried to get out of the stupid handcuffs.. and then fucking run for his life.. because this.. was no fun! Why did it hurt so much?! Was it suppose to do that! No! I was suppose to be fun.. and.. not hurt! Argh! "Please.. make it stop.." he whined loudly.. not knowing that this was just.. a little obstacle of pain, before the real pleasure was about to kick in.. but how would he know that ha! He was a virgin! With little too non knowleges about sex.. mh.. luckily Eric was there.. maybe he could.. make it hurt less.. or.. just.. keep him fucking calm.. hmm.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do your worst - Eric xXx   Do your worst - Eric xXx EmptyOns Mar 13, 2019 7:05 pm

Eric gave the young angel a dirty smirk something that will stop you from coming he said giving Cody's cock a long lick, god the way he moaned and just lay there...the only thing Eric wanted to do was to lock him up and fuck him forever and never let the beautiful anger underneath him go. If you are a good boy im sure he will forgive you Eric whispered teasingly.

Eric let out a long moan when he slowly pushed his cock into the young angel, his whole body froze when Cody's words hit him...virgin...why does this always happen to me...i need to get better at reading people...fuck how could i not pick up on it! he is so sweet and innocent...why? fuck he looked down at Cody giving him a soft gentle smile shhh take a deep breath...i promise it will get better okay? look into my eyes and relax... he said in a reassuring tone, he quickly removed the gloves he had been wearing all night okay this is going to feel very intense but try and relax for me he said as he started touching Cody's beautiful body letting his own calming and lustful feelings and thoughts wash over the anger beneath him.

He gently started leaving kisses and small lovebites all over Cody's body while his fingers danced over the expanse of his chest when he was sure Cody had calmed more down he gently began working his hips in small circular like motions making sure to hit every never ending inside the boy, and at the same time making the younger anger feel all Eric's pleasure
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do your worst - Eric xXx   Do your worst - Eric xXx EmptyTirs Mar 19, 2019 9:36 pm

Stop me from coming?! I can't come? Oh dear! he thought, looking into Eric's eyes, as Eric told him God would forgive him.. I really hope so.. he just thought, nodding a bit back to Eric.. because I'm about to sin.. so.. so.. bad!

"Eric!" he whined again, "I can't I.. I.." he gasped, trying to do as he was told, but it was just soooo painful! Argh! Okay Cody breath, breath!! he repeated Eric's words to himself as a mantra, trying really hard to relax, just starring into Eric's beautiful eyes, as his own got a bit watery. "What.." he gasped out, as he looked up at the angel, that now removed his gloves, he hadn't even thought of that.. why did he wear them? What did they do?!
But the answer to his question was their a second later, as he felt Erics warm fingers starting to touch him again - and with the touch a billion feelings and emotion started to bubble up inside of Cody.. "Ah-ah!" he moaned out, as he tried to pull himself out of the handcuffs again, just a bit unsettled in all this - so as the pain was still there , though it began to get overshadowed byt the pleasure Eric now made him feel..

And he wanted this, he wanted Eric, he wanted to be with him, to feel him, to make love to him! He really did, it was just a bit of a chok to him, this whole experience.. he was so innocent, he new nothing about anything.. someone should have told him that i would hurt.. then he would at least had the chance to mentally prepare himself..
Luckily he had Eric.. any other guy would just have made Cody panic even more, that was for sure.. but not Eric.. he made him almost clam.. made him relax again.. made him feel.. good.
And he moaned out again, more pleasurable now then before, as he closed his eyes, trying to thin less and feel more, concentrating on the pleasure and not the pain..
"Ah-ah-ah! Gentle.. please!" he whined again, as Eric started to move.. though he didn't try to stop him anymore, which was a really good sign.. Eric really made him feel much much better, and now he began to feel the real pleasure too.. as Eric started to hit that sensitive spot up inside him he moaned more frequently and louder to.. also feeling Eric's please on top up it.. wow.. the pain was still there, but the pleasure was totally overshadowing it now.. it felt.. really nice..

"Yes.. mhmm.." he whispered, moving a bit into the rhythm, really getting into it now.. still pulling a bit in the handcuffs, but that was pure reflection, he was actually quite happy he was tied up like this.. if not he would probably had made a run for it.. but now.. now he didn't want to run anywhere, just stay here.. and mhmm.. "it feels.. good.." he whispered, opening his eyes again, blinking a way a few tears, as he looked up at Eric, "kiss me please.." he had to ask.. as he was still tied up, an unable to do it himself.. oh.. that was.. hot.. damn!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do your worst - Eric xXx   Do your worst - Eric xXx EmptyOns Mar 20, 2019 9:23 pm

Eric smiled when he felt the way his powers were slowly calming down the smaller angel, he smirked down at him shh i promise to be gentle he whispered in Cody's ear as he started to move, he let his eyes closed as a wave of pleasure hit him, fuck he felt good...so tight and small...so perfect just what Eric needed and wanted. Oh god...i never want him to leave this bed...god i just want to fuck him forever..mmm

As the younger angel slowly started to move a bit with Eric as he slowly got into it, Eric couldn't help himself and gave the boy one hard thrust mmm im glad you like it because im not letting you leave this bed until you have been fucked so much you won't be able to walk he said in a predatory voice as he whispered away the stray tears your wish is my comand he whispered into Cody's ear before giving it a loving nip as he dragged his lips across the youngers jawline, down the column of his throat before he let their lips meet.

He let his tongue lick over Cody's lips before parting them, he kissed him deeply and hungrily licking and sucking on the youngers lips, all the while his hips made sure to hit that tiny little neverending inside the virgin angel. Eric dragged his lips away and gently took a hold of Cody's cock giving it a couple of fast teasing pumps how badly do you want to cum hmm? he said giving a hard trust all you have to do is beg for it, show me how much you want it he said against Cody's throat, letting a powerful way of lust and want stream into the boys body and mind.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do your worst - Eric xXx   Do your worst - Eric xXx EmptyFre Mar 22, 2019 1:06 am

"Ye-e-e-ess" he moaned, almost out of breath, as Eric promised him to be gentle, "ahh.." he moaned even louder, as Eric gave him a hard thrust, and he couldn't stop himself from giving the handcuff yet another yank, trying to get a little bit control over this, but as it seemed - he was pretty helpless. Eric could possible do whatever the hell he wanted, and Cody wouldn't be able to stop him - this thought really gave him goosebumps, but in a way, were he couldn't help feeling that it was.. really hot.. so so hot.. "ah no, ah!" he gasped at Eric words, but how was he suppose to get home then! Oh dear god! "mhmm yes.." he whispered back, kissing Eric back a little greedily and longingly, "ah Eric.." he moaned again, getting so teased by the kissing and licking.. and sucking.. that he again gave the handcuffs a good yank, moving around a bit impatiently, as Eric really did hit all the right nerves inside him.. making him longing even harder to come again.. "Ah! Ah.. I wanna.. I wanna please.." he gasped, feeling the teasing pumps, and then.. the hard thrusts.. fuck.. fuck! "Ah Eric!" he cried out.. again getting overwhelmed by how good it felt, all that lust and pleasure.. he needed to come! Why couldn't he?! He felt it build up in him.. again and again.. but with no release.. oh god! It almost started to hurt.. "I want it I want it, please please! Please let me come.. please!!" he begged, yanking the handcuffs hard this time, really trying to break free.. so he could get out of this sweet teasing torture.. fuck he needed to come so bad!! "Please Eric!" he screamed out now, moaning like crazy.. give it to me!

Do your worst - Eric xXx
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» The worst place a human could be
» This is the worst part - Livia
» Worst Christmas ever - Razor
» Surprise - Eric(xxx)
» What will I get to see at the end of this road | Eric

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum