Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Written in the stars

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

Humør : *slowly removes my heart-shaped sunglasses* I beg your fucking pardon
Antal indlæg : 98

Written in the stars Empty
IndlægEmne: Written in the stars   Written in the stars EmptyTirs Jul 20, 2021 1:47 pm

LOCATION the gasstation
DATE August 1st 2021
TIME early evening
OUTFIT Link
TOPIC FOR: @Henry

Lexie was one of her daily walks, liking taking care of herself included these longer walks around and out of town. Today her walk had taken her to the gasstation in the woods, not that she minded the woods, having spend two years in the Amazon rainforest, this seemed like nothing or she was aware of all the supernatural creatures roaming around. Lexie's brothers both being on cloud 9 at this point, making her take her walks alone - not that Bash had time to go with her either way. Always too busy with work or with Tien. Not for it to sound like Lexie was jealous, she wasn't, okay maybe a little. Then again, she hadn't seen her brothers in two years an now they were both caught up with two girlfriends - or whatever they were. Lexie walked into the station and bought herself a water, feeling quite thirsty after the walk.

Walking out she noticed these bikers standing in the corner, one of them eying her. It made her frown a bit, but she didn't really put much attention on them as she started to walk towards where she was coming from so she could walk back home. She noticed how one of the was beginning to walk after her, making her turn her head towards another guy close by. Magically she already felt drawn to the guy, so she walked over there almost like a magnet being pulled closer. Could this be? Maybe it was. "Heeey," she smiled at the stranger, but funny enough she felt like this wasn't going to be a stranger. She hoped he would play along that he knew her."Sorry, the que was so big but I got the water," she smiled a bit bigger and took a few steps closer to him, hoping he would play along, she really hoped.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Henry

Henry

Antal indlæg : 109

IndlægEmne: Sv: Written in the stars   Written in the stars EmptyTors Jul 22, 2021 9:54 pm

Henry stood by the gasstation filling up his red jeep in peace, minding his own business – just traveling through and soon going to continue towards his destination. He did his best to keep an eye on Diego, so he could leave Danica alone. Stupid asshole. Things were somewhat quite and difficult now that she was gone again. But he would do anything for her, even if it was to make sure that her mate didn’t get close.
Like a rope being tied to his belly, he was pulled out of his thoughts. He could feel something magical pulling him somewhere. He looked up, almost synchronized with a blond girl greeting him. “Hey,” he greeted back. Could it be?
She threw some shitty story about the que inside and that she had gotten the water. He frowned a little, which to some might look like he was unsatisfied with the extra time it had taken inside the gasstaion. “It’s no biggie,” he said and relaxed his frown. If it really was her, maybe he could… “You know, Alexandra, maybe we should save the water for our next stop?” he suggested and put the handle away as the jeep was full. He used the name on his collarbone, just because he believed it was her, and if not, he could just tell her that he used a random name, right? He could see how the bikers had been approaching her and therefore put his arm around her, immediately feeling the pleasurable electrocuting feeling. The original idea was to bring the poor girl to safety, but now that his matebond had reacted this way, he felt like he had to make sure the bikers didn’t wish to follow. She had to be safe.
He looked over his shoulder to the bikers, and without taking his eyes away from the bikers he leaned down to the small blonde, “Get in,” he told her with a low whispering voice. Hopefully, she would be safer in the car. He then turned away from her, facing the bikers. “I think you should stop following women like that. What wouldn’t your mother say if she knew?” he said and raised an eyebrow. He didn’t wish to provoke them, but just for them to realize what they did – and everyone had a mom, right? Okay, Henry’s mom died 67 years ago, but it was better than talking about daughters or sisters. “Besides, this woman is mine,

Sidst rettet af Henry Ons Aug 04, 2021 7:02 pm, rettet 1 gang
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

IndlægEmne: Sv: Written in the stars   Written in the stars EmptyTors Jul 22, 2021 10:50 pm

Lexie... How did he know her name? Lexie took a sharper breath in, because she felt the pull. The magnetic forces trying to keep her close to him, just like her mother had described it being when she had met her father. Two people she missed every single day of her life. Yes, she had a new family and she was forever thankful for them taking her in and granting her endless opportunities, but it still didn't fill the void of her lost parents. "Okay but I swear Henry, you should have seen the que," she copied him. Because, she wanted to know why he knew her name, was it the same reason as she knew his? Lexie did appreciate the fact that there was people out there still able to help a girl out so she wasn't bothered by stupid people like these bikers that clearly couldn't let a girl walk alone without commenting on her. Lexie followed the guy to his jeep as he leaned down asking her to get in. It wasn't like she was scared, she was just uncomfortable and not in the mood of losing control tonight. Weirdly enough, she already felt more powerful than she usually did and it wasn't even a full moon. She also felt safe and perhaps it was the reason why she trusted him enough to get into his car, as he turned to face the bikers. Now she just hoped he didn't do anything stupid.

The bikers didn't seem pleased about the hybrid mending with their plans. And they had been about to jut turn their backs on them, but the words. Oh, one of the members was more triggered by those words than the others and therefor the first one to turn around. "Watch your stupid little mouth, you little half piece of shit," one of them shouted at the hybrid, being a pureblood werewolf he looked down at the hybrid. "And I guess you aren't up for sharing? I mean she is a pretty little thing." The first biker being the werewolf clenched his fist together about to throw a punch towards the left side of Henry's jaw.
Henry

Henry

IndlægEmne: Sv: Written in the stars   Written in the stars EmptyFre Jul 23, 2021 11:18 pm

He raised his eyebrows a little as she used his name too, nodding a little bit to let her know that it was indeed his name. So, his name was also tattooed on her. What a coincidence. On first glance, she actually didn’t really belong in the category of women that he found attractive – but she was different.

The bikers seemed to take Henrys words very personal, which made him pull his chin up a little, almost as if he was puffing his chest. He wouldn’t let their words pull him down. Just because Henry was half-bred, he wasn’t a piece of shit, and his mouth was definitely not stupid. The other biker asked if Henry was up for sharing making Henry frown. Since Alexandra wasn’t that far away, he felt more powerful that he usually was at this point in the moon cycle.  Therefore, he quickly grabbed the werewolves fist, stopping it, having just enough strength to stop the fist from colliding with his jaw. “She’s no object to share,” he growled before he twisted the werewolf’s arm and quickly kicked the armpit of the werewolf making the shoulder luxate and the werewolf fall directly into the other biker who was about to throw a fist as a reaction to Henry’s action. Both of them fell onto the ground, the werewolf not feeling very well and being on top of the other.
Henry didn’t give much of a shit to them, “Think before you talk,” he growled and turned around to get into his car and start his car and immediately starting to drive. He could surely keep on playing who’s-better-at-combat with them, but he really didn’t want to waste time nor did he want Alexandra to get into a bad situation. He licked his lips before he looked over at her. “So, you don’t have a car or anything?” he wondered. Why would she be at the gas station, if she didn’t need gas? Of course, she had bought water, but had she just been walking around in the area. “Do you want me to drop you off somewhere? You don’t have to go on a road trip with me,” he chuckled and simply just wished to know which way he had to go, so he didn’t travel too far in the wrong direction.

Sidst rettet af Henry Ons Aug 04, 2021 7:02 pm, rettet 1 gang
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

IndlægEmne: Sv: Written in the stars   Written in the stars EmptyOns Aug 04, 2021 12:41 pm

Lexie wasn't prone to fight, at least not if there was another way. Fighting with your fists were just a way to prove a point without thinking. And most of the time people used their fists because they didn't have a brain. The bikers clearly in lack of brain cells. Lexie was in the end however close to just get out of the car, and use her magic to keep them away from Henry - because these bikers were acting like idiots and needed to be taught a lesson in behavior. It seemed so that Henry was that person tonight, or at least most of it as she looked back over her shoulder, and mumbled a spell to turn the bikers bikes into toy-bikes. Then turning her head to the road ahead of them again. "What a bunch of a-holes," she sighed with an eyeroll. "I do have a car, just not here. I like hiking," she responded with a little nod before turning her eyes towards him. "And I got thirsty on the way, hence the water -" she added with her eyes slightly narrowed, wondering why he asked. She had lived in the rainforest for the past two years, to her walking to get somewhere was normal even if she didn't mind driving. Especially because being out in nature reminded her of her father, and being out there made her feel somewhat closer to him. Lexie chuckled a little bit, "are you suggesting going on a road-trip with you?" She asked tilting her head a little bit while folding her lips shortly, "because I have nothing better to do - where are we going?"
Henry

Henry

IndlægEmne: Sv: Written in the stars   Written in the stars EmptyOns Aug 04, 2021 7:01 pm

Henry couldn’t keep a smile of his lips and chuckle a little as she almost beeped her own words. He nodded as she explained that she had been hiking, and therefore there was no car nearby. “Well, I guess all of this was just written in the stars today,” he laughed and looked towards her. It was quite incredible how they had been at the right place, on the right time and simply just knowing what to say to make each other trust one another.

Are you suggesting going on a road-trip with you? Henry raised an eyebrow and looked towards her. You could almost read on his face that he was questioning whether or not if she was serious. She had nothing better to do. He laughed lowly and turned his gaze back to the road. “Well, I had planned to go to Aston to keep my eye out for trouble” he looked back at her, “But I can change my plans if you’d rather go somewhere else?” he said and pulled on a flirtatious smile. He couldn’t really help himself, could he? After all, since they both knew the name of the other person, they must be mates for each other, right?
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

IndlægEmne: Sv: Written in the stars   Written in the stars EmptyTirs Aug 24, 2021 8:51 pm

She chuckled when he mentioned it was just written in the stars. Lexie had always been nervous to meet her mate, she had tried avoiding it at all cost, even through never really being close - or maybe she had. In the end she had travelled across the world to get away from magic and supernatural events. It was perhaps just written in the stars, and she wasn't really sure it was to her liking, time would tell. But she wasn't going to give into anything that easily. But she had to give him credit, being there at that time, out of all people in this country it had to be her mate she ran into. Lexie wasn't one looking for a man, a woman or a mate for that matter, not now, not after the last boyfriend she'd had. But it was also rare for a witch to meet another witch, even a hybrid that was distant to be with you. It was the original bond, her mother would have called it. That kind of bond that had been the one creating the witches back then, making sure they could walk this land. Odd really. Lexie also knew the chances of this happening ever again, was one in a million, so was she really going to risk him getting away? And could she resist letting him go?

"Oh yeah, Aston is a nice place - I live there," she told as she breathed out. Lexie licked her lips a little bit looking back at him, couldn't help but take him in. "We can just make it a detour? Take the mountain trail, just a little spice of adventure for your otherwise dull trip?" Lexie suggested and leaned a bit further back making herself comfortable in the seat.
Henry

Henry

IndlægEmne: Sv: Written in the stars   Written in the stars EmptyTirs Aug 24, 2021 10:04 pm

Her chuckle was incredibly sweet. It was weird how something thing seemed to have changed for Henry just by meeting her even though he couldn’t really put a finger on what it was yet. A smiled curled up on his lips when she said she lived in Aston. What a coincidence when he was spending time close by for Danica and… Oh that was what had changed. This was going to be so God damn difficult. “Oh, interesting,” he said and took his eyes of the road for a short moment to look at her, noticing how she did the same. Or maybe it was just because she had the possibility to look at him that she actually did it. He actually didn’t know how often the passenger tried to look at the driver and now it seemed to be a nagging question he wished to know the answer to.
He laughed a little as she mentioned a detour. “Alright, a detour it is,” he spoke, shaking his head a little. It wasn’t because he didn’t like the idea, but it was just the fact that it was an approximately four time longer trip. “And please tell me if you need a pitstop or anything,” he said and looked over at her again, a little longer this time before he looked back at the road. Oh fucking shit this was crazy. How could he feel a pull towards her, which somehow seemed more demanding than the pull he had towards Mariella?
“So do you live alone or with someone else?” he wondered letting his fingers slide a little down from the steeringwheel.
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

IndlægEmne: Sv: Written in the stars   Written in the stars EmptyTirs Aug 24, 2021 10:17 pm

He wasn't from here, she could tell. Which was alright. She didn't mind that. People who travelled was her favorite kind, because there was just something about when other people were curious enough to explore the world. Not that she was sure if it was for travel and the experience, or something else. "I will," she pointed out with a small smile, looking towards him again, letting her eyes catch his. "I just came home from a few years trip to the Amazon, so it's been a while since I've been around here -" Lexie took a slightly deeper breath in looking out the window. She knew it was a long trip, which was perhaps the reason why she had picked it. Meeting someone who was your mate, was a huge commitment. Lexie placed her hand on her chest for a moment, scratching a bit below her collarbone before placing her hands on her lap again, letting her fingers interlock. She wondered what had made her parents bond back then, right now she wished she could ask her - ask them. But also knew she couldn't. Then there was her brother's and Ash, she couldn't really ask them either. Bash would understand, being a witch and all, but he hadn't bonded with anyone before. "For the moment, I live at my father's place, it was easier after my trip rather than finding a place by myself. But I'm still trying to figure out whether I should stay or find a new project somewhere in the world to dig into," she replied truthfully. Lexie also didn't like staying in Athena too long, sometimes was harder than others, but being reminded that your family was killed in the parts of the woods closest to Moonlight Falls, it wasn't a fond memory. Not when she knew she was supposed to die there too, and she had still yet to understand why she had come back to life. Why was she granded a second chance back then?
Henry

Henry

IndlægEmne: Sv: Written in the stars   Written in the stars EmptyTirs Aug 24, 2021 11:31 pm

Henry was from France and honestly spoke French the best, but he spoke English fluently anyway. Having learned multiple languages through the years also made it so much easier to communicate and figure out if anyone was talking bullshit about you. He gave her a slight nod as she promised she would tell him if she needed a pitstop. He really didn’t want to have pee all over his car, after all, it had been where he had been sleeping for a little while until Mariella had convinced him that an actual bed would be better.
A listening nod was made from Henry as Alexandra explained that she had stayed in the Amazon for a few years and only recently at gotten home again. Honestly, what was the chances of Henry meeting his mate when he finally got to Aston, and the fact that she had been gone for a couple of years. It was incredible.
He could hear how she scratched her skin and noticed how she interlocked her finger right after. Was she nervous about being in the same car as him? He nodded slightly while he oriented himself before he could pull himself into another lane. “Did you make a project in the Amazon?” he wondered and would wish for her to elaborate it if she actually said she had been working on a project. “And are there any other projects you’d like to make?” he allowed himself to question her. It was nice to know that she at least her father who made sure she had a roof over his head and probably food on the table.
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

IndlægEmne: Sv: Written in the stars   Written in the stars EmptyTirs Aug 24, 2021 11:53 pm

If she had known that she would be sitting in car with her mate today, she would have stayed at home. It wasn't like she didn't appreciate the fact that he had her back earlier on, because she did - and she was very thankful for the action he had taken in defending her honor. Despite that, she wasn't sure if she liked the magnetic feeling pulling him towards her, and holding her hands in front of her stopped her from touching him again. It was the bond that made her want to spend more time with her, even when she personally didn't know how to feel about it. Lexie turned her head back to him when he asked what she had worked on in Amazon. "I studied the animals in the rainforest. I'm a wildlife biologist, so" she elaborated on the matter and took a slightly deeper breath in. "Well, right now I'm just searching to be honest. But my brother's are glad to have me home as well, so I think for now I'm staying, hoping to use my knowledge somewhere or at least find someone knows more than I do," which seemed a bit 'know it all', but Lexie also knew she was a lot smarter than average in this field because of her powers. It made family dinners very fun. "What about you? Any hobbies or interesting jobs?" Lexie was curious on the matter, mostly because of how ambitious she was herself.
Henry

Henry

IndlægEmne: Sv: Written in the stars   Written in the stars EmptyOns Aug 25, 2021 11:01 am

Henry nodded a little as she explained she had been studying some animals in the rainforest, “Oh, that seems quite interesting,” he said pulling a little smile. He knew that the Amazon Rainforrest had so many weird animals so there was surely something interesting to look at and analyse. Yeah, he didn’t really know what a wildlife biologist did, but he was quite sure that she had tried to figure something out about all of the animals in there.
She explained that she was looking for new projects but for now she was just staying. It seemed quite collected and well thought out that he simply couldn’t do much more than nod. She did seem quite smart.
He looked towards her as she asked about his hobbies or jobs. He shook his head and clicked with his tongue. “I gave up everything to be with my sister,” he explained and shortly looked back at the road before he looked at her again, “But I like to run and play different sport games,” he elaborated. Henry still had the pack in France and all that, but for now he took whatever jobs he could and managed to keep Danica as safe as possible. He only wished the best for her.

_______________Timeskip to the top of the mountains_______________

He pulled over and killed the engine. “Wanna stretch your legs a little?” he asked before he opened his door and exited. He needed a little air, because he felt the air in the car was only getting thicker for every moment he spent with her – wanting to touch her and be with her, curious of how everything felt with her… Compared to with Mariella.
At the same time, he wished he didn’t want that. He needed the air. He took a deep breath in before he went over to open her door and hold it for her.
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

IndlægEmne: Sv: Written in the stars   Written in the stars EmptyOns Aug 25, 2021 11:27 am

It wasn't like she needed them to stop, but he had seemed to be more than eager to get out of the car. She could feel the tension arise in the car as well, she nodded to confirm that she wanted to stretch her legs. Besides, she loved being in the mountains, in touch with nature. She stepped out and closed the door to the car. Lexie took a deeper breath in and then walked a few steps to the look out. Looking over the ocean, towards the cities. "I used to visit these parts with my father before he died," she said with a sad smile on her lips, then turning around to look at the taller hybrid. She couldn't help feeling the pull towards him, no matter how much she wanted to resist it, she couldn't. Maybe she shouldn't? Lexie took a sharper breath in and tilted her head a bit to the side watching the hybrid for another moment. "It's rather crazy huh, meeting like this - I did not see that coming when I returned back home," she chuckled a little bit clearly loosening a bit more up by the time she had spent with him already.  Her eyes locked with his as she took one step closer to him, trying to figure out just how strong the pull was.
Henry

Henry

IndlægEmne: Sv: Written in the stars   Written in the stars EmptyOns Aug 25, 2021 11:48 am

She was already out of the car as he was on his way to open the door for her, so he just continued a little, following her. Why was he following her if he needed to loosen the tension? The look out she stood at looked beautiful, and it only got prettier with the small witch in it. She explained that she used to be there with his father before he died. He could feel it like a heavy lump in his stomach. “I’m sorry he passed away,” he said softly. He knew how it was to lose one’s parents, but he had after all lived sixty-seven years without them. He didn’t dare to guess how old she was but he had a feeling that she needed to mourn more than himself – but as soon as she turned around, it was just like the pull got stronger and the way she spoke almost felt hypnotizing. She took a step closer, and like a mirror, he did the same making them stand close enough to touch each other.
Mariella wasn’t in his thoughts right now. The pull had taken everything from him and directed it towards Alexandra. He raised one arm to let it slide alongside her hand and all the way up her arm, “I didn’t expect this when I came looking for my sister,” he said with a slight smile looking into her eyes. Oh, how the pull was just getting stronger.
He took a small step closer before he leaned down to her, and if she didn’t seem to pull away, he would place his lips on hers. Curious and gently, only to get shocked by the pleasurable feeling that shot through him, making him want more. It was incredible how he was able to pull a little away from her. This was addicting. Such a little ting. So intoxicating.
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

IndlægEmne: Sv: Written in the stars   Written in the stars EmptyOns Aug 25, 2021 12:29 pm

The touch of his hand tracing alongside hers and all the way up her arm made her shiver, and she gasped a bit. She had not imagined the affect would feel anything like this. She chuckled a bit, it was very likely it wasn't was what one had planned. Lexie liked to plan things, she liked to have control and right now - she had neither. It was just like the world had placed together and now waited for the show to go on from there. She took a sharper breath in, feeling how she lost herself in his eyes. He was the one to take the next step closer to her, making the space between them disappear. Her heart skipped serval beats ahead, and she breathed out for a moment only to take an even deeper breath in. Lexie tried her best to just keep her sanity in check, you couldn't start a fire without a spark, but the spark was already there and it was just a matter of seconds before the fire would light up. She didn't stop him as he leaned in, just letting herself for a moment give in to the feeling. She placed a hand on the back of his head, as their lips met and the fireworks around them seemed to explode. She pulled him closer towards her, feeling the magic run through them. It was magical, like nothing she had ever felt before and she kissed him back. She wasn't going to let it end just yet. Right now she just wanted to be held in his arms, and take in this feeling.
Henry

Henry

IndlægEmne: Sv: Written in the stars   Written in the stars EmptyOns Aug 25, 2021 1:05 pm

Electricity flooded through his body as he touched her, held her close. He could hear how her heart was pounding against her chest as he moved closer. His own was beating both nervous and curious. For some reason, he wished to know how she would feel and if it could be greater than what he had with Mariella, because he couldn’t believe it. Nothing would be able to knock his love for Mariella over – but as Alexandra and his lips met it was like everything exploded. Past sorrows, lovers, friends, everything. Nothing mattered except for the woman in front of him. The way her hand snaked up behind his neck and pulled him closer, only made everything so much better – and worse.
She kissed him back and it was like everything in him went on fire and everything she did was only adding gasoline to him. He squatted down and lifted her up, carrying her. Nothing but Alexandra mattered. He moved towards his car and sat her upon the helmet of the motor and continued to kiss her passionately letting his hands travel from her thighs up to her ribcage, trying to hold himself back from just starting to undress her.
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

IndlægEmne: Sv: Written in the stars   Written in the stars EmptyOns Aug 25, 2021 4:01 pm

This was what the bonded witches talked about in the coven back then, what they told it was like. The powerful pull towards ones mate, a pull so powerful that it was enough to consume you whole. The strongest feeling ever felt, so magnetic. Easy to lose yourself in. And Lexie wasn't strong enough to fight against the forces of this energy, this magic. Not as he squatted down and lifted her up, carrying her back towards his car, and she locked her legs around him, then she was placed on the helmet of the car. She didn't let her lips give his much rest, she couldn't resist him. Lexie started to unbutton his shirt a little, not making it far before her hands were placed behind his head again pulling him closer. She wanted him close, she couldn't get enough. And here she thought she had at least some sort of self control, but it was completely gone. This was the main reason why she didn't do relationships outside of the mate mark, because she knew one day - this would happen, and the last thing she wanted was to harm anyone who wasn't involved in this. Because there was no fighting this, even if she tried to. It wasn't fair being pulled to someone with such attraction, there was nothing to do but lose yourself completely in the other person.
Henry

Henry

IndlægEmne: Sv: Written in the stars   Written in the stars EmptyTors Aug 26, 2021 5:54 pm

Lexie was supposed to be home at a certain time, and Aleks being his curious self, had tracked most of Lexie’s trip to see where she was heading. At some point he left the tracker and made himself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, but as he came back with his plate, he looked at the screen and suddenly couldn’t see Lexie. He zoomed out and tried to see if he could find her anywhere, noticing she was on the highway. At first, he just wondered if she was trying to cross it, but the longer he stared, the more he could see that she was in a car being transported and… Now she was heading towards the mountains? Aleks was quick to get back up, grab his sandwich and his tablet where he was tracking her and hurried out in his car, quickly starting the engine, and started to drive towards the mountains. Was she being kidnapped? Was this person about to throw her off a cliff? Or burry her in no-man’s land? No matter what, he was speeding up, and definitely didn’t drive according to the surroundings.

She didn’t hold back, and simply just started to unbutton his shirt. He continued to kiss her, like there was no tomorrow. She suddenly let her hands grab behind his head to pull him even closer. So, instead of just undressing her, he continued what she didn’t finish and opened his shirt fully. He didn’t pull it off his shoulders just yet but pulled Alexandra closer holding around her thighs with a tight grip. At some point he had to break the kiss to get some air and therefore started to pull of her top.
And exactly that was when someone with great speed drove up next to Henry’s car and parked quite promptly. The guy was quick to get out of the car, “Hey!” he called. But for now, Henry didn’t pay much attention to they guy and leaned in to kiss her again. Aleks cursed underneath his breath and hurried out in front of the cars and pushed Henry away. Henry only stumbled a couple of steps away. “Are you out of your mind?” Aleks questioned Lexie looking worried at her and completely out of breath. Henry was quick to find his balance and therefore went directly over to Aleks to push him away. Aleks, only being a simple human fell to the ground.
Alexandra
Royal
Alexandra

IndlægEmne: Sv: Written in the stars   Written in the stars EmptyTors Aug 26, 2021 8:19 pm

Suddenly something changed, and it wasn't till someone pushed Henry away that Lexie became aware of what was going on. Bloody hell. Getting her shirt corrected and running her hands through her hair, she jumped down form the helmet of the car. Aleks had pushed Henry away, and for that she was very thankful. Stupid bond. However, what triggered Lexie's anger was the fact that Henry returned and pushed Aleks, so he fell to the ground. "Hey," she raised her voice at Henry. "Don't ever touch my brother again, do you hear me?" See, Lexie wasn't a werewolf, no, but she sure had the temper of one - which she would guess came from her father. She narrowed her eyes a little at Henry, "fuck," she cursed and shook her head as she took a deeper breath in. Then she turned to Aleks, reaching a hand down to help him back up. "I'm sorry. We should get home," she took a deeper breath in.
Henry

Henry

IndlægEmne: Sv: Written in the stars   Written in the stars EmptyTors Aug 26, 2021 8:56 pm

Her voice rang in his ears and he looked down at her. He frowned not really understanding what was going on. “You brother?” he asked not being able to follow or see any connection between the two. She cured and turned away. As soon as she did that he could almost feel how things got colder, and he started to realize what he had been doing. This was such a hell.

Alex was slowly on his way back to his feet, but before he could get all the way up he was offered a hand to get up. He looked up to realize it was Lexie and he smiled gently at her before he took her hand and got all the way up. He put his arms around the small bean and gave the blonde man a death glare, clearly telling Henry to not get near her again. He then released his embrace, cupped her face and quickly scanned it from any harm or alike. As soon as he was somewhat satisfied with his findings he kissed her gently on the top of her head, “Let’s go,” he then said and gestured her to get into the car. He wanted to be sure the man wasn’t going to attack any of them. Shortly after he backed towards the drivers seat and got inside, only to put the still running car in reverse and drive them home. “Is that Henry?” he asked with raised brows, clearly worried for her. Did she truly want to be tied to him?

Left alone was Henry. He was so darn split between the two girls. He really, truly loved Mariella, but this bond was so God damn strong. He had forgotten everything else but them, and he was sure if it hadn’t been for this ‘brother’ the bond would probably have been sealed. He wanted to thank the guy, because he clearly hadn’t been able to think right. He had pushed the poor man. Yeah, sure he had pushed him first, but Henry against the mere human would be no fight. He went all the way to the sighting and rested his elbows on some railing, putting his head down towards the railing. Oh, how this was killing him. He really had to think this through.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Written in the stars   Written in the stars Empty

Written in the stars
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» History Yet to Be Written
» The stars or the moon?