Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Underneath the Stars

Go down 
3 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

Humør : Hannah Montana said nobody's perfect, but here I am.
Fag : Dance + Swimming & Shapeshifter history l Assisting in: Music + Drama
Antal indlæg : 652

Underneath the Stars Empty
IndlægEmne: Underneath the Stars   Underneath the Stars EmptyLør Feb 06, 2021 9:55 pm

Date: 13th of February 2021
Time: 19.30
Topic for: @Rafael <3
Outfit: Link
___

It wasn't like running through the woods at night was a hobby anyone really should pick up on. However, the shapeshifter found herself on the path, but she at least knew where she was going, and she had texted to let people know where she was going. Jack had asked her with begging eyes to at least stay with Rafael when he was busy, at least for a while - clearly something had been worrying her friend. Lucas seemed to be distracted by his former lady friend, so she didn't even want to think about interrupting. So, here she was on her way. The forest cold, and she wished she just had run through the snow in her snowleopard shape - it would have made it so much easier and less problematic, however, it seemed easier for his pack to know it was her, when she didn't show up in one of her three shapes. Victoria looked around her, aware of every moment that happened in the woods - and perhaps it was Jack's words that scared her the most. The last thing he had said to convince her to not just stay alone at home tonight.

Suddenly she stopped, not quite there yet but a sound made her turn around. The predator in her reacted to the sound of another hunter in the woods - and she took a slight deeper breath in. It moved fast and a vampire was a possibility. It wasn't stupid to hunt out in the dark, there was after all those less intelligent people who walked around here in the moonlight because they found it fun - easy prey. Right now, she looked like nothing more than that. An easy prey. Victora knew she had to move faster, but also trusted if not just hoped that Rafael was on his way. It was a slight sense of fear making her heart jump faster. Quickly she turned her head back, seeing the black figure - it was dangerous for a vampire to hunt this close to werewolf territory - but then again, some people just liked to live on the edge. Even if she changed to one of her shapes, it wouldn't really do her anything - and she was unsure how much of the water from the snow she actually could get control of - the confident was no longer on the top of her game. And the vampire ran closer to her, standing right in front of her, looking down at the small figure that represented the shapeshifter. "You are too close for comfort, anyone ever told you that?" She then said while holding her breath. "You do have bad timing.. or are you just begging to get your ass kicked?" As the vampire flashed his teeth she managed the reach for his head, and induce confusion - it made him push her back into the snow, and she just starred up at vampire - waiting for the next move.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Antal indlæg : 605

IndlægEmne: Sv: Underneath the Stars   Underneath the Stars EmptySøn Feb 07, 2021 8:24 pm

He’d sensed something being off since the fall of dusk. It was that sort of ominous feeling that came easily to him, stemming from a life of paranoia and mistrust. And so, he couldn’t quite ignore it. Not when it was this close to his home. It didn’t take long before he discovered what had caused it either. He’d never mistake the stench of a vampire. He clenched his jaw at this because no matter how much he wished they’d just cease to exist; they always had a way to be a constant nuisance in his life. He put on his jacket as he headed out of the door, and from the first breath, he got a better sense of direction to the vampire’s location. His fangs appeared from the instant bloodlust and hatred he had for them, but it was the smell of someone else that made his transformation near impossible to restrain. He ran as fast as he could to their location, resisting a full transformation for the pure sake of not harming her as well. Especially when anger had this much of a hold on him.

The moment he got a glimpse of the vampire, he shoved him against a large tree trunk with a branch sticking out of it. Conveniently piercing the vampire straight into his heart. Blood splattered from his wound, leaving droplets of red to mix in with the snow and his white shirt, as well as sporadically on the rest of his body. The vampire cried out, loud enough for anyone near proximity to hear. His claws had dug into his skin where he'd grabbed him, and for a moment he just stood there, panting from the run, and with his adrenaline and anger rushing through him, he just glared into his dead eyes. But eventually, he distanced himself from him and turned to Victoria. “Are you okay?” He walked a few steps closer to her, assessing her body for any injuries. He then raised the back of his hand to his cheek to brush off some of the blood. “Did you know him? Has he been following you?” he asked shortly after before he glanced up from her to the surrounding woods, checking for any more dangers in the distance. Rafael was always vigilant regarding vampires, and so he needed to make sure there weren't more coming or that they had any specific reason to follow her.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Underneath the Stars   Underneath the Stars EmptySøn Feb 07, 2021 9:04 pm

She had caught his scent, one of the main reasons she didn't move and stayed low. There was only one thing more dangerous than an angry shapeshifter, an angry werewolf - especially an alpha. Victoria breathed out when Rafael got the vampire away, she didn't care much for the bloodsuckers life either way. Not when they just came to attack without thought for anyone but themselves. Carefully she sat up from the cold snow, letting him handle the vampire, and it didn't take long till the vampire was dead - for good. Slowly she got back on her feet as Rafael turned to her. "Yeah," she replied and gave him a comforting nod. "I'm alright," the shapeshifter breathed out and gave him a warmer smile. "I have never seen him before, but something is off in the woods - I saw so many dead demons and vampires," she took a deeper breath in and crossed her arms a little. "I could smell death the second I stepped into the forest, might make the remaining vampires restless - explains why they attack so close to your territory," she shook her head a little bit while thinking about the theory she just had put out in the open. "I haven't seen anyone else on my way here, you know I'm careful - most of the time at least," she lifted her lips up in a little half smirk. Her senses were just as active as his at the moment, Victoria wouldn't like to be wrong.

Victoria took a slightly deeper breath in and placed a hand on his arm, her eyes scanned the area before they looked up at him. "You wanna check the area?" She asked, Victoria wouldn't mind going with him if he wanted to, "or do you wanna head back?" The chocolate brown eyes studied his face carefully. It was his pack's area, it was his call on what he wanted to do. And as long as she could be next to him, she didn't mind.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Underneath the Stars   Underneath the Stars EmptyTors Feb 11, 2021 7:57 pm

He breathed out once she confirmed that she was all right. That was what mattered most to him. It was first then he could focus on his surroundings. She’d seen multiple deceased demons and vampires on her way here. He'd lie if he said that wasn't incredibly unsettling, but it did explain what he'd sensed. That something was terribly off. Restless vampires were hardly a good sign and it also raised the possibility of more of them entering his territory. He lowered his gaze to her face once she explained that she hadn’t seen anyone else, which was a good thing. It probably meant that the vampire was the only one who’d followed her. “Were there any ritualistic symbols surrounding the bodies?” he asked, wondering if dark fairies or witches had something to do with it. Although, he worried that it was greater darkness entirely. “Or signs like fog or cold spots?” he suggested. Something underworldly seemed to be an option too. But perhaps the most likely option was hunters. However, there really wasn’t much you could exclude when you lived on this island.

I might… But I think we should go back to the cabin first. I’m not checking out the area unarmed if you've seen dead vampires and demons. I mean if it’s hunters who are behind them, they’re not going to hesitate to attack either of us,” he said, looking into the horizon as he contemplated this. He wasn’t ready to put any of them at risk like that. It could easily be a trap, after all. He looked down at her with a brief curve to his lips. “It’s good to see you though.” She always managed to make him feel at home. And whenever they saw each other after a long time, his suppressed feelings had a tendency to rush forward, and he'd forget why they'd even broken up or argued so many times in the past. He started to walk back to his cabin. Or, the cabin was just a nickname he’d given it. In reality, his house was a large lodge-style mansion with eight bedrooms. “How've things been?” he asked as they neared his house, glancing to her side before he walked up the steps of his porch and opened the front door. He took off his leather jacket, hanging it in a closet that was hidden inside the wall.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Underneath the Stars   Underneath the Stars EmptyTors Feb 11, 2021 8:45 pm

Victoria took a slightly deeper breath in, trying to reflect on the things she had seen - in the moment she hadn't really given it much thought. Other things had been roaming her mind. "No, not that I recall," she confessed and breathed out, and frowned a bit still trying to remember more details. "I just got this.. strong aura, angelic almost -" Victoria knew how a strong aura felt like, her father had always had a very powerful aura whenever he had been around - and through she didn't know who he really was, it hadn't been hard to remember that sense of power. Victoria wished that she could give him more information to go on, but for now - she couldn't provide more. It was after the new moon, "sounds like a plan, " she agreed with a small nod. Victoria took a deeper breath in, if it had been hunters - why attack now, with the new moon a few days ago, it would have made the perfect attack on a werewolf pack - so she wondered who had attacked those demons and vampires. It’s good to see you though, her thought returned to reality by his words, and she looked up at him shortly with a little smirk. "Likewise," it had been a little while since last time - but they had all been pretty busy lately, but no one could really blame them when life got in the way of everything.

She walked beside him towards the mansion that he liked to call a cabin, but it was almost like a castle for someone who had lived the past years in a broken trailer. "Busy mostly, with Jack taking over and everything-" she shook her head a little bit. Things had been a bit crazy, not for her but Lucas and Jack seemed to have enough on their plates. Victoria walked inside as he opened the doors. "And me? You know.. I just go with the flow," she took a slightly deeper breath in. Other than a weird note she had gotten at work, about being careful with pissing off Judas - everything was fine. Or the fact that she almost had gotten arrested five days ago. She didn't look at him while she said that, but kept her eyes wandering around the space - she was a terrible liar when it came to keeping things from him that made her uncomfortable, but she also didn't want to greet him with her complaining about a problem she didn't know the size off yet. She took the coat off along with her hat, just mirroring his action and hang the jacket in the closet. Victoria adjusted her pink highlighed curles a little, letting them fall gracefully over her shoulders.  "How about you, been busy living the best pack life I take?" Victoria took a slight deeper breath in before turning to him.

It was no secret that she missed him when he wasn't there, one of the reasons she always ended up here at his doorstep. It was here she felt safe, not in the cabin, but with him by her side. Victoria could count the people she trusted on one hand, and Rafael was one of them. It didn't matter what happened or didn't happen between them, she knew he always had her back - like she would his. "Jack told me to go some place safe for the night - so here I am," she addressed with a little smirk. Elena was back, and still Victoria hadn't had the nerve to confront her about what she had done, backstabbing Jack like that - leaving Victoria. It was ten years ago, but in the end, the pain she had cost wasn't light - not on Jack, and not on Victoria. So, for Elena to suddenly show up in Jack's life again late last month had been alarming - even if it had taken weeks for Jack to spill the beans about it.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Underneath the Stars   Underneath the Stars EmptyMan Feb 15, 2021 1:44 pm

Angelic? As in a real-life angel was out there killing unholy creatures. He furrowed his brows as he considered this. “That’s some angel,” he muttered as he looked into the distance. Rafael had never met an angel, nor did he know much of them except for the occasional mentions in movies or books. But he hadn’t thought them to be mass murderers. So, perhaps, it was a fallen angel. He’d at least seen one of those get into a fight at Southside once. He also knew that Vic’s dad was an angel, so he didn’t stop to question that what she sensed was indeed that. He gave a confirming nod as she agreed to head back. But as they walked, he looked over his shoulders a couple of times. Not completely trusting that something else hadn’t caught her scent.

He knew that Jack had been busy with the take-over, and that was partly why he hadn’t seen him for a while. Or at least a while longer than usual. Besides that, the three members of their friend group all saw each other daily at the academy, so he wasn't always as quick to hear any news. But should trouble occur in any of their lives, he would be sure to know immediately. He shot her a glance as she said she was fine. He noticed that she looked away, indicating that there might be something, but he trusted that she'd tell him if there was. “Good, wouldn’t want you to get in trouble.” He took off his white shirt that had a large bloodstain from the vampire. “At least not without me,” he added with a grin before he walked into the laundry room adjacent to the entrance hall. He started to wash the blood off his hands. “Yes, I’ve been doing great. We’ve had a few people getting lost in our territory and a single vampire since the last time I saw you. Oh, and the Crenshaws just announced they’re having a baby this summer,” Victoria had met his pack-members on multiple occasions. They often stayed over, being that they saw this as their second home. But he’d also hosted quite a few parties where he'd invited her. He sprayed the shirt with spot cleaner and wetted a cloth that he started to wash off the blood from his torso that had drenched through the shirt. With all blood gone, he walked back out from the laundry room.
He looked into her eyes as she said that Jack had told her to stay somewhere safe. And his first intuition was that something serious had happened. In which case, he needed to ask. “Nothing bad has happened, right?” he asked, leaning against the doorframe. Of course, her shack of a trailer wasn’t the safest place to stay any night regardless. In fact, he’d many times told her to just move in with him. But she’d insisted that she couldn’t.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Underneath the Stars   Underneath the Stars EmptyMan Feb 15, 2021 2:28 pm

She chuckled lightly and shook her head a little as her eyes following his movements, while he took off his shirt, letting her head tilt a little to the side not really hiding her gaze inspecting him. "You are my favorite partner in crime, I would never dare go for trouble without you," the shapeshifter pointed out with a teasing little smirk. Victoria had been busy herself, but she was mostly just overworking to the point of exhaustion. Taking more hours at the academy, the bartending, just to make sure she could actually make a living - even leave the trailer at some point. "Serious?" Her lips broke up in a wider smile. "That is great news," she added excited. Victoria liked being around his pack members, being out here in the woods where she felt close to earth - closer to her shapeshift nature. "People do tend to get lost in the woods - and the vampires just need to back off," Victoria added after she was gone being excited for the Crenshaws'.

He came back and her eyes quickly ran down over his body before they met with his eyes again. "I haven't experienced anything myself, but Jack is on edge about something. Apparently Elena is back," Elena it was a name not mentioned often. But they all knew the story about the demon who framed Jack and got him sent to prison back ten years ago. Victoria and Elena had been close, with Elena leaving it felt like Victoria had lost a sister that day. Alongside everything she had lost. "He just mentioned someone stalking women and said he would explain sooner or later when he figured out more," it seemed like Jack and Lucas both had their dramatic adventures to take a piece off lately. "Lucas told me about this manic teacher at the academy.. however, no one has seen him around since last week. And I haven't even spoken to him, so I wouldn't know." Victoria took a few steps closer to him and kept her eyes at his as she breathed out. "Nothing we can't handle together," she added with a comforting smile. Her hands wondered to his arms, letting the fingers trace up to his shoulders. It wasn't that she wasn't worried about it, because she was. But with everything she knew and had seen - it was better to not let it overwhelm you, because if you did, you would lose sight of everything. ".. and before you ask. I will stay, as long as I get to stay with you." She breathed out and gave him a nod. "Till we figure out more.. maybe after that too, I guess we will see."
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Underneath the Stars   Underneath the Stars EmptyFre Feb 19, 2021 5:05 pm

His territory was a place where once a vampire was inside, they rarely got back out. But for the most part, they were smart enough to stay away from werewolf territory altogether. Not interested in becoming victims of their lethal venom. When she said Elena was back, he leaned away from the doorframe and straightened himself. He didn't trust that demon, so he was automatically dreading what she'd done this time. She'd already done more than enough in Jack's life, so he'd preferred it if she stayed away. But it seemed that she'd come to tell of a person stalking women. To be honest, there probably were quite a few like that in Southside. “All right. Well, let me know if he tells you more,” he said. She knew that she'd tell him if any of the serpents had been targeted, so all he could do was hope that it wouldn't get to that.

She then mentioned something about a teacher at the academy, making him furrow his brows. He’d always thought the academy to be safe, but now she was telling him that some crazy teacher worked there? “What do you mean there’s a manic teacher at the academy?” he asked. It wasn’t easy to know just what the problem revolved around, but he took it as a good sign that she hadn’t spoken to him. And that he, for whatever reason, had disappeared for a week. Even if that potentially meant that he was plotting something. He nodded as she said it wasn’t something they couldn’t handle. And she was right. In fact, when he was with her, he felt like he could take on anything in the world. But he always expected the worst. And so, he was still worried that bigger forces were going to catch up to them at some point. “I know.” He placed his hands on the small of her back, caressing her gently. A smile appeared on her lips as agreed to stay with him, even before he’d gotten to insist on her staying until Jack knew more. He pressed her closer to him and leaned slightly in. “Good because I wasn’t going to let you leave,” he whispered as he looked into her eyes. If Jack considered her to be in danger, there was no way that he’d allow her to go back to her trailer. It wasn’t exactly difficult to break into her home, after all. And either way, he felt better knowing that she was nearby if anything bad should occur. “Maybe after, even?” His smile turned slightly wider. “You know, I’ve always thought it be best you stay here until you can afford a new place. Your trailer is practically a safety hazard,” he reasoned.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Underneath the Stars   Underneath the Stars EmptyFre Feb 19, 2021 6:36 pm

Victoria nodded to confirm that she would tell him if anything was up - or there would be any news. Jack kept his cards close to his body when he spoke to Victoria about Elena, and for good reason, he knew she would be against him helping her - but Jack and his pure heart wanted to give people a chance. Even when they didn't deserve it. The maniac teacher, oh yes, Joseph Blackwood - she still knew a little there as well, mostly because Lucas had been busy with Cecilia - but she knew not to stand in his way or act up to him. "There is one of the teachers using his students for racial experiments, or at least something like that. But no one has seen him for a week or so, maybe he made the reasonable choice and quit," she honestly didn't know. Victoria was also happy that she didn't share any classes with that guy, Jack and Lucas did - which was why she was worried. "I think Lucas is dealing with it - seeing he went for an attack on Cecilia.. yup, she is back as well," she felt like an owl delivering information from friend to friend. At least Cecilia hadn't hurt Lucas, like Elena had hurt Jack - it was Lucas who had left Cecilia back then, leaving him a total mess for making that choice. "I was at his place few days ago, like always - he told me to remember calling you a few names," she gave Rafael a little smirk. February was never a good time for Victoria, mostly also the reason her and Lucas had that one special day, the 11th of February was a day of pain and horror - and she was forever thankful for Lucas for saving her life that night years ago. She was even more grateful that he still took a day out of his calendar every year since, to make sure she wasn't drowning herself in the memories.

She would rather be here anywhere, and it was twisted like that. A part of her had wanted to say yes, to just live here with him every single time he had asked. Why she always had said no, was a giant mystery and possibly just her not wanting to let go of the past - a past that hadn't really gotten her anywhere. Her thought got pushed away as he pressed her closer to him, and she raised her left eyebrow just a little bit. Victoria liked he could protect her, she knew he could, which was also why she felt so safe being here with him. "Maybe even after yes.. if you are lucky," she replied with a more teasing tone, letting her gaze fall upon his lips shortly, till he at least mentioned her trailer. Victoria gently folded her lips, and leaned a little closer. "You do really have a problem with my trailer, huh? - I guess you will just have to convince me," the shapeshifter chuckled a little to herself. Then she leaned in further letting her lips touch his in a kiss, it had been far too since she had kissed those lips.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Underneath the Stars   Underneath the Stars EmptyLør Feb 27, 2021 6:05 pm

He furrowed his brows as she mentioned that the teacher had made experiments on the students. Mostly because it seemed surreal for a guy like that to be hired by a school for supernatural’s, to begin with. And it sounded absolutely horrible. “I really hope so. Or at least that the principal has fired him. That would make a lot of sense considering what you just told me.” At least, he assumed that someone had told the principal about his experiments once they’d discovered them. “What's his name?” he asked, thinking it might be useful for him to know. He nodded slowly as she explained that Lucas was dealing with it, however, at the mention of Cecilia, he arched a brow. “What’s that supposed to mean? Are they dating again?” he asked, feeling like he’d missed out on a lot since their last hangout. Both Elena and Cecilia coming back into his best friend’s lives at around the same time. What were the odds? A smile appeared on his lips at Lucas’s request for Victoria to call him a few names. “Names? Such as handsome and amazing, aye?” he joked.

Mh,” he hummed. He couldn’t quite explain why, but he’d always felt better having Victoria around. And regardless, he always longed to have people around him. It got incredibly lonely to be by yourself in a mansion of this scale. Especially when you were an alpha. He tilted his head to look into her eyes, smiling briefly at the mention of him having a problem with her trailer. He might not have had a problem with it, wasn’t it for the fact that he had plenty of space in his house and wanted Victoria to be closer. After all, he’d been homeless for most of his life, and a trailer was a great deal better than the streets. “You'd wake up to me every day and eat my great cooking every night. If that isn't convincing, I don't know what is,” he said with a teasing glint in his eyes before he slowly leaned closer and let his lips press against hers. He traced his hand up her back to her neck as he deepened the kiss. Feeling as if he’d been deprived of it for so long. He'd missed her. God, he had missed her so much. And perhaps that was the most terrifying of all. Just how much he'd started to feel towards her. Even if they had started out as a casual fling, and he'd sworn to himself that it was nothing more than that.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Underneath the Stars   Underneath the Stars EmptyLør Feb 27, 2021 7:54 pm

They should get him fired, it was the first thing Victoria had suggested as well. However, it seemed like the guy was one of those were you didn't know the outcome of such action. "Yeah we should," she tasted on that thought and folded her lips slightly. "Joseph Blackwood," Victoria replied to the question and breathed out. Joseph Blackwood, a dangerous man indeed, she knew his abilities and his species - everyone at work knew that. However, imagining him using them for something else than teaching and helping was an uncomfortable feeling. The question about Lucas and Cecilia made her smile a bit more, mostly because she remembered Lucas talking about her few nights ago. "It appears so. Living on cloud nine," she replied with a cheeky smile on her lips. "Which I am much more happy with than the she-devil," oh she just wished that Jack could just stay with Pearl. Pearl was if anything just more innocent and better for him. However, Jack just seemed to stay with the ones that hurt him - stupid boy. Names? Such as handsome and amazing, aye? Victoria shook her head slightly. "Yeah, it's like he is obsessed with you or something," she joked.

"Oh yeah, I see that is some very good points," she replied just before the kiss. She let out a small moan through her nose, as he deepened the kiss. Honestly, she wouldn't mind that living here at all. She wouldn't mind having him being the first person she saw when she woke up, and she wouldn't mind having him kiss her goodnight before she fell asleep. Victoria didn't when it had happened, when her feelings had blossomed from what the casual state. It was a terrifying thing, finding a home in a person. As their lips parted she folded her lips together for a second and opened her eyes, letting her gaze fall on him. "See, that was convincing, add that too the list - and we might just have a deal," she replied with a low teasing voice, but she meant it. Everyone knew that Victoria didn't cook, if anything she would survive by eating cup noodles - if she didn't eat at the academy or at the Serpents, or dropped by for dinner at Lucas' or Rafael's place.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Underneath the Stars   Underneath the Stars EmptyLør Mar 06, 2021 4:47 pm

Joseph Blackwood. He had heard that name before. The night he’d saved Maeve. She had told him that her cousin almost died because of him. Victoria didn't know about the events of that full moon for the simple reason that he'd promised Maeve to keep it a secret. All because he had demanded her not to tell a soul about it first. After all, he couldn't have a human with a hunter friend tell anyone that he'd murdered someone. Even if it had been a vampire. Even if he had saved her in doing so. He didn't trust that any of her human acquaintances wouldn't go after him or his pack if she did, and this was his way of protecting against that. “I’ve heard that name before. The person called him a psychopathic maniac. I’m not so sure Lucas should try to handle the situation at all. I’m afraid it’d only end up hurting him in the end.” Of course, it wasn’t right that this Joseph did all those things. But the world was unfair in many ways, and he really didn’t think the risks were worth it in this case. And if they were, they should be very careful about it. All Rafael could tell him was to not do anything stupid and hope he wouldn’t actively do anything against someone like that. Rafael knew enough dangerous people to know that it rarely ended well.
However, he was genuinely happy to know that he had found love and made a mental note to invite Cecilia along the next time he hosted a party. “Yeah. I might have to talk some sense into him.” Or just talk to Jack about it all in general. It seemed that perhaps there was more to it, but either way, he should know that it was foolish to go back to a girl like that. But he also knew that it was usually more complicated than that once feelings were involved, at least he had seen that from other people. And perhaps those feelings were the reason why he’d so easily forgiven her. Rafael smiled as she played along with his joke. “Who can blame him? I’m a dream.

When the kiss ended, he looked into her eyes and moved his hand to move a lock away from her face. “I thought it might.” He had always enjoyed cooking, so it was an easy thing to add into the deal. Of course, there were many other positives of living with each other. At least, now the positives were the only thing he could think of because he knew that it also had its challenges as well. He slowly removed his hands from her. “But about what's going on out there... we should probably check it out.” He glanced at the front door. As much as he wanted to just be with her, he still had this unsettling feeling regarding the bodies outside. He moved into the living room, picking up a black t-shirt that he put on. He then walked into another room to grab a black pistol from a safe. Not thinking they'd both need one. At least not if it was just vampires and an angel who was out there. He walked back into the living room, cocking the gun before he put it in the back of his belt. “You have a knife on you, right?
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Underneath the Stars   Underneath the Stars EmptyLør Mar 06, 2021 6:29 pm

She frowned a bit by his words, especially when he mentioned it would be dangerous for Lucas to try handling it. There was no way she wanted Lucas to put himself in a place where he could get himself hurt, even if he did it to keep Cecilia safe, she wanted him to be careful. "I will tell him to stay off him," she added, Victoria didn't ask where he had heard Joseph's name from. She trusted that if it were important detail, he would share them with her.

Back to reality she crossed her arms slightly as he let her go. He was right; however, they should check out what was going on out there. She gave him a nod to him to confirm the idea, it would be the best to make sure not any other vampires were as stupid as the former one. She didn't really move as he walked into the other room, there was no way she would ever carry a gun unless she had to. Victoria had never been fond of guns, not since being shot at as a child - but it didn't mean she couldn't fire one if it was life or death. "I do," she replied with a confirmed nod. "And I have the earth.. we should be fine," Victoria added with a little cheeky half smirk. If she was standing near the earth then she had an upper hand, it did make it difficult if the ground was too frozen - but luckily she knew just the person to heat it up if it came to that. She didn't want to put her jacket back on, it was too fluffy for moving fast if she needed to. If there were vampires out there she would want both to be able to do something.  Victoria walked back outside and looked around, the air was slightly cold on her skin, connecting just a little bit to her snow-leopard she didn't feel it trouble her as much. "By the way.. Speaking of Lucas. He has.. or Cecilia has a problem with some rouge werewolf. Some crazy ex-boyfriend who will not take a hint... He wondered if you knew how to handle the situation, I promised I would ask." Or at least she had promised herself she would ask. After that Lucas had talked about that werewolf he did sound both like a total narcissist and a possessive piece of shit that she just wanted to end. Then again Victoria also did have a series of problems with guys who couldn't take a hint, and she had offered to just bury the rouge alive - which hadn't even been a joke. Her eyes looking slightly back at Rafael as she breathed out for a second.

The dark brown eyes returned to the trees, and she wondered for a second where to start. Her eyes turning slightly light blue as her snowleopard took control for a small moment trying to get a close look on the area. It would be so much faster if she just transformed, she could cover the ground quicker like that. "Where do we start?"
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Underneath the Stars   Underneath the Stars EmptyLør Mar 13, 2021 4:47 pm

They should be fine. He repeated that sentence to himself a few times. Because surely it was nothing more than a gut feeling and a few vampires. At least, this is what he told himself. Like her, he didn’t put his jacket back on. He always kept warm due to his pyrokinesis. He walked through the forest when she mentioned Lucas again, glancing to her side. A rouge werewolf. He had handled a few of those before. None of which had liked him. They rarely liked alphas. Nor did they care much to be around other werewolves altogether. “I could probably scare him off. They don’t like to interfere with other packs or their territories, regardless of how rebellious and aggressive they are… Why? Has he attacked Lucas or Cecilia?” he asked. It had sounded like he’d had a hard time coming to terms with her moving on to a new guy, so if he had any issues controlling his anger, it could’ve easily turned to violence.

Once they’d walked further into the forest and away from his home, he inhaled deeply, trying to sense any foreigners. And sure enough, he did. He sensed the vampires in one end of the forest - most of them deceased. But in another direction, he sensed something else. Other werewolves. He frowned slightly and slowed his steps. He had never sensed this pack before. Not that he could remember anyway. “There is another pack out there.” He looked at her with a sense of worry in his eyes. “I need you to send a message to my pack or the serpents. We’ll need all the help we can get. They’re heading right for the cabin.” He moved his gaze back into the forest, feeling his heart rate and adrenaline increase in anticipation for the danger that was headed their way. Because it was clear to him that they wanted to deal with his pack. His eyes turned to their alpha-reds and his ears listened intently for them, trying to determine just how close they were. He then cocked his head to his right as he heard someone running across the frozen ground of the forest. Someone who had transformed and followed their scent with one goal in mind. Or so it seemed with the speed it had. Rafael raised his gun in the direction it came from and once he got the first glimpse of the silver-wolf, he fired two shots. They echoed loudly into the tranquil silence. And the wolf landed with a thud a few yards away from them with a whimpering cry. His breathing had rapidly increased as the adrenaline had taken over. “Joder,” he cursed. He then looked at Victoria, realizing that even if she’d managed to get in touch with them, they might arrive too late.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Underneath the Stars   Underneath the Stars EmptyLør Mar 13, 2021 6:04 pm

"He wasn't stupid enough to start a fight with Luc.. but he did hurt her," Victoria sighed a bit and licked her lips. People like that pissed Victoria off, and she wasn't afraid to show just how much he behavior of that rouge werewolf pissed her off. "He went to the place she works and attacked her when she didn't obeyed. It could have ended much worse," she sighed a bit and shook her head for a second. They were all part animal, but werewolves tend to be more aggressive, and Rafael understood the hierarchy more than she did. After all she only knew what he taught her.

As they walked further into the forest she was aware of every single movement around them. Her senses not nearly as good as Rafael's but she managed to pick up a scent of werewolf from somewhere else, but unlike him she wasn't able to tell where it came from. So when he confirmed it was another pack, instinct worry hit her for a second. Her eyes caught his and she held her breath while listening to him. We’ll need all the help we can get she nodded. The Serpents were always there for him. Victoria could sense it worried him, there was a difference between having people over to talk - and a potential enemy, and Rafael reacted as they were going to be under attack. She trusted his instincts on that. She was quick to fix up her phone, and dialed the number of some of his pack members. Rafael fired two shots, making her heart skip a few beats and she needed to focus. She opened the Jack's contact info and quickly texted him, then reached Lucas' number, her fingers slightly shaking as she tried to reach text, but she ended up just calling him. She didn't say a thing for the first few seconds after he answered the call, she didn't even know how to start. "Hey Luc," she finally broke the silence with a slightly tremberling voice, and took a deeper breath in. "There is.. There is another pack.. and-" she looked up as another werewolf came closer by them with extreme speed, "Raf look out!" she yelled dropping the phone to force a shield from the soil to block the wolf's path towards Rafael. Victoria breathed out and collected her breath again as the shield returned to earth. The werewolf on the ground most likely dizzy from being collided with the wall. Victoria picked up the phone again. "Try to call Jack.. I have to go.." she added fearfully as her gaze was focused on the people stepping out from the shadows. Another set of red eyes. She placed the phone back in her pocked and kept her eyes at the other werewolves. She couldn't tell quite in the darkness how many there was, but there was a few. Some of the others could be at the cabin searching the place - but they would have around just as good senses as Rafael.

"It's quite the area you have here. I must say, I'm almost impressed," Lorenzo stepped out from the shadow and looked at his dead pack member and the one looking at the ground knocked out. "What do you say that I just take it from here.. and we let a real alpha run this place," Lorenzo added with an arrogant smile. The alpha only had his eyes on Rafael at first, mostly to study his movement, then he looked at Victoria for a short second. "I will make sure to take good care of whatever you leave behind." The fear that few moments ago had been washed away with anger towards how this other wolf spoke to Rafael.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Underneath the Stars   Underneath the Stars EmptyOns Mar 24, 2021 7:15 pm

Rafael raised a brow as she revealed that he'd attacked her at her work. He had to have some bigger underlying issues to do something like that. But then again, people did many stupid things when emotions were at play. “What’s his name?” he asked, wanting to at least keep that in mind if he ever were to meet him. “But yeah, if he keeps posing a problem, I’ll deal with him. Just tell Luke to contact me.” There wasn’t something he wouldn’t do for his friends. He was incredibly loyal when it came to the people he cared about, and a rouge werewolf was something he'd easily deal with if it meant some more peace for them.

He watched her as she talked on the phone, hoping that she'd tell him that someone had replied. Of course, they might survive without it, but he doubted that they’d keep attacking them one at a time and hence they'd eventually be overpowered. Rafael turned his head at her warning, only to squint his eyes and lift an arm to brace himself for the remnants of dirt and fallen leaves from the wall of earth. He could hear the wolf colliding with it before it fell on the other side of the shield. And as the wall came down, he just stared at the wolf on the ground. He brushed a hand through his hair, trying everything to keep his head cool and think through the situation. He had no idea who they were, but his instincts told him that they’d come to take something from him. Whether that be his pack or something of value in his house. He exhaled slowly, trying to calm himself from the rage that was steadily increasing inside him. Because all of this angered him immensely. And once his anger got to a certain point, he knew that he’d lose it and that was when things got really bad. Rafael raised his gun when people stepped out from behind the trees, shifting it between the members while he realized there were too many for him to take down.
His gaze stayed with the alpha as he walked closer. Observing him. His cool and confident demeanor already annoyed him. But he understood why it was there. Right now they had the upper hand, or so it would seem. Rafael kept his gun aimed at the alpha, knowing that whatever he came here for, it wasn't with any peaceful incentive in mind. “Who are you?” Although he didn't recognize him, he might have heard of his name or pack before. And he deserved to at least know as much with his audacity to invade his territory. It didn't surprise him that he'd come here to take his place. It was very common for alphas to want to expand their territory and get more members because it meant they'd become more powerful. But he most of all wanted to laugh because there was no way he’d give it up. The only way to get that was by killing him. “I’ll pass.” He placed his finger on the trigger. “So, unless you want any more of your wolves to get wounded, I suggest you leave.” He glanced at the bodies. It wasn't going to be pretty once one of them went for the attack. And if he could drag out the time before that, that was what he would do.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Underneath the Stars   Underneath the Stars EmptyOns Mar 24, 2021 8:24 pm

"Jasper, I don't know his surname," she informed but maybe Lucas did, or then at least Cecilia would. "I will," she added quickly. It wasn't her battle to get in between, but if she ended up there - she also knew whose ass she would kick.

Things happened way to fast around here, and there was so many werewolves around she couldn't even count them. But they were coming closer. They needed to keep their heads cool, but she could sense the heat of it all already was getting to Rafael. Her eyes followed the gun to the alpha. "Lorenzo," he replied in a natural voice to at least give the werewolf in front of him an idea who he was - before he intended to end his life. "The crescent pack," he added with a smaller smile as Rafael declined his offer. The Crescent's were known across the United Kingdom, but it didn't matter to Lorenzo if Rafael knew who he was or not - it wouldn't matter soon either way. "Why don't you lower that gun before someone gets hurt? I would hate to touch a nerve or two," he snorted a little bit. Two of Lorenzo's werewolves stepped closer one from the left and one from the right. Pressuring them by moving closer. "See, I know what I want.. and I'm going to get it. A gun is not going to stop me from doing that," Lorenzo sent a wave of pain through Rafael's nerve system, mainly focused on the hand that held the gun. And he had no intention on stopping, so he just kept pushing pain into every nerve in the werewolf's system. Victoria's eyes flickered to the side, but just as she wanted to turn around to make sure Rafael two of the werewolves to the side saw it as their time to grab her.

Her back collided with the nearest tree, as they pushed her towards it one of them with a firm grab around her throat. Victoria gasped for air, just before she launched a knee up hitting his stomach hard enough to make him let go. The other one threw a punch on her jaw enough to let her fell to the ground. Her leopard eyes glowed up, the animal not longing for this fight but also didn't like doing nothing. The anger started to build up in her unlike Rafael it was a smaller fire, but every second it became stronger, larger and the earth around them started to shake a bit. Clearly no one knew where it came from, and she took it as her chance to get Rafael out of whatever pain this Lorenzo held over him, and hammered her fist to the ground, making to soil almost roll towards Lorenzo, like a bowling ball on its way to tumble the pins. She managed to at least make the other alpha almost trip and he looked around - till he placed his eyes on the shapeshifter on the ground causing him trouble. He waved to his other wolves nearby to jump on Rafael, keeping him busy while he took care of the ground problem. The other werewolf who had grabbed Victoria before, had his grip on the back of her head, but not for long as she used her other power to shut his brain out. She took a deeper breath in, feeling her heartbeat faster and faster. She crawled back as Lorenzo walked closer to her, but the tree stood in her way.

"It's a shame really, here I thought you were just a pretty little thing." He send a wave of pain through her nerve system, making her scream up not understanding how he could by one glance spread so much pain. Her entire body felt like as if it were on fire. Then with a slap he knocked her out letting her fall to the ground. "Enough with all the screaming, now where were we?" Lorenzo turned towards Rafael, shortly looking at what damage the other alpha had done. Truth to be told, Lorenzo's pack couldn't handle the beating - they weren't strong enough to be in the pack. This was a simple test of strength. "Impressive through."
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Underneath the Stars   Underneath the Stars EmptyFre Mar 26, 2021 8:14 pm

The Crescent Pack was very well-known. He’d heard about them within his first week of arriving in Gaia. They’d spread quite extensively in the United Kingdom, having far more members than his own pack. He wouldn’t have been foolish enough to initiate a war with them, wasn’t it for the fact that they'd done it first, and he now stood on the defense. He had never been one to give up, no matter the odds, so today wasn't going to be an exception. However, once he revealed who he was, a slight worry washed over him. Realizing that there was a high risk of his own pack getting its casualties. He didn't understand his comment about touching nerves. But regardless he didn't lower his gun. His eyes shifted between the two werewolves stepping closer, for a moment considering to shoot one of them, but decided to keep it aimed at Lorenzo as he was the one he couldn’t simply overpower if it came down to it. So, it was best to wound him. He scoffed as he kept his arrogant attitude up. But the amusement quickly vanished as he felt a sharp pain in his hand. He pushed the trigger, but instead of hitting him in the heart, it was aimed a bit higher at his shoulder. A silver bullet piercing through his skin with rapid speed. It wasn’t long before the pain made him drop the gun and groan loudly in pain. His nerves were under constant pressure, making it hard to focus on anything but the pain, and eventually, he was brought to his knees because of it.

The minor earthquake made him look up at the alpha, anticipating the attack that would free him from his control. However, the moment he let go of his nerves, a wolf attacked him from the side, making him fall to the ground before he got a chance to rise. Her claws dug into his skin before she punched him in the face. Rafael then kicked her off and got up on his feet, grabbing the wolf by her collar to give her a worse beating. Hitting her across the face and in the abdomen, even though she was too weak to counterattack. His anger was boiling at this point. So, in his mind, they all deserved to die. A guy slashed his back with a silver knife which made him drop the beaten wolf to place a burning hand on him, watching him as flames appeared on his skin, not stopping until his whole body was on fire. His blood-red eyes glaring at him without any remorse. Only pure hatred and anger.

Malcolm lived in a house by the beach and was the first of his pack members to arrive. He’d barely gotten an idea of the scene before he impetuously attacked a stranger reaching for a gun on the ground. Making the gun fall out of their grip and into the distance. Rafael turned to face his beta before he heard Victoria scream, making his eyes dart to her and Lorenzo. He flashed his fangs as he approached him, growling in anger. He had every excuse in the world to hate the alpha before him. And if he was as determined and proud as most alphas were, it would end up with a fight between them to settle things. Because none of them would give in. Rafael was already far too agitated to negotiate. And Lorenzo hadn't seemed interested in that either. “Step away from her.” He didn't just say this because he wanted to avoid Lorenzo hurting her, but because he wanted to make sure that she wouldn't fall victim in the fight between the two alphas. He clenched his fists, his own claws digging into his skin as he restrained himself from acting out before he moved.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Underneath the Stars   Underneath the Stars EmptyLør Mar 27, 2021 8:06 pm

Step away from her. Lorenzo couldn't help but flash a smile as the red eyes glowed while looking at the other alpha, "gladly," he took a few steps closer to Rafael, showing off his teeth as his nails turned to claws. Oh, they were just getting started. Alpha fights where always something itself, something between the leaders of the group, and it was like the other members stopped their movements for a while. Looking at their alphas closing in on each other. The entire space filled with boiling rage, and everything so tense. So tense. Lorenzo knew they both would be able to change their shape, but he also knew his own powers wouldn't be useful in that shape. He still had some time to make a choice if he wanted to play fair or bend the unofficial rules. It was like when he had taken over from his father. It was kill or be killed, by doing whatever you had to do. There was no, showing mercy or kindness to your enemy. Lorenzo took one more step closer, he wasn't a fighter like that. He never really fought unless his opponent were harshly affected by his powers. Death was the only way out of this. It was clear in the way he moved, his whole expression looked to find weakness in Rafael, to spot every single movement. He was there to kill Rafael, and there was no other way.

Lorenzo looked shortly to the side with a small nod. Like hell his wolves were just going to stand there and look pretty, so the nod was a silent order for them to attack the other members that started arriving. Then Lorenzo launched towards Rafael, meaning to aim with his claws towards the left side of his face. Lorenzo was way to forward in his movements, but he also knew if he could create some damage - his damage control would make the wound way worse than it looked.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Underneath the Stars   Underneath the Stars EmptyOns Mar 31, 2021 8:41 pm

He looked at Victoria once Lorenzo moved away, seeing that she still laid unconscious, and it did little to settle his building anger and hatred. An accumulating pain then occurred as he no longer could restrain his full transformation. His body expanded as bones were broken and reshaped, making him reach more than two meters in height. His clothes got torn to pieces and fur rapidly covered his body with a black coat with traces of dark brown. He growled deeply once the transformation was done, the slash to his face doing little in comparison to the pain he’d just gone through. And the pumping adrenaline already made it hard enough to feel anything. He quickly went for the counterattack, giving him a blow to his abdomen that he hoped would make him fall back, gaining him an advantage at the beginning of the fight.

Malcolm begun to struggle with the opposing pack members once Rafael became occupied with the other alpha and Victoria had been knocked out. He’d become so bloodied and disorientated that it had weakened his reflexes severely, making him less ideal of a fighter and so it hadn’t taken them long to get him on the ground. Rafael had tried to help by sending streams of flames in their direction to injure and distract them, but it wasn’t enough when he couldn’t uphold it. So, it wasn’t until Cole and Willow arrived that the pressure was lifted somewhat off him, probably ending up saving his life.
Rafael fought with the alpha to the best of his ability, aiming for deep wounds to weaken him enough so that he wouldn’t be able to use his pain-inducing ability. The one that had brought him to his knees just moments before. The wounds he’d gotten himself only seemed to further enrage and motivate him. But he knew that if Lorenzo used that ability on him, he wouldn't be fighting as strongly - if at all. And he couldn't let that happen.
Lucas

Lucas

Fag : Hjælpeunderviser i Kampsport og Shapeshifter History.
Antal indlæg : 174

IndlægEmne: Sv: Underneath the Stars   Underneath the Stars EmptyLør Apr 03, 2021 12:12 pm

Lucas had his feet up, snuggled into about a million cushions on Cecilia's sofa after dinner, when his phone rang. Usually he would have ignored it at this time of the evening, but he had a different ringtone for Vic, Raf and Jack, so he groaned instead and pushed himself off the sofa to fetch the phone, sending an apologetic smile to Cecilia who sat next to him, reading. Victoria. He knitted his eyebrows in his forehead before clicking the green button and raising the phone to his ear.
"Hey," he replied softly. No reply. His eyebrows knitted a little further and he focused on her heavy breathing. What on Earth? "Vic? What's ha-"
"Hey Luc. There is.. There is another pack.. and-"
"Hey, breathe! Are you with R-"
"Raf look out!"
Lucas growled loudly. Shit. He turned to Cecilia with a bewildered look on his face before putting down the phone. Try to call Jack.

He had called Jack immediately after, excusing himself from his girlfriend, before shooting out the door, setting off to get to the pack territory. It wasn't a quick drive, unfortunately, and he actually drove for once, wanting to spare his energy for whatever was happening with this other pack. Getting out of the car, he didn't even look back before speeding up, running towards them. He couldn't get through to Vic and it worried him. Usually this close by, they would be able to communicate by thoughts, but he got nothing at all. Then he saw her.
Limp and still at the bottom of a tree. Heat flushed through his body; heat and anger, and the short hesitation he had had got shaken off before he ran to her, gently pressing two fingers on the side of her neck to find a pulse. Thankfully it was there. He barely had time to breathe out in relief before he saw Rafael transform. Shit, it really wasn't looking good. This other pack was way too big and the entire clearing looked like a war-zone.
"God damnit," he growled, getting back up to try to understand which wolves were in the pack and which weren't. He recognised Malcolm and a couple others, surrounded by faces he had never seen and decided that was a good place to start.
"Malcolm!" He shouted; his powerful voice echoing in the clearing. "Get down!"
Hoping the wolf and the two others had understood his command, Luke lit up the space around him. It was a while since he had properly gotten to use his powers and he couldn't help a little mischievous smile as the electricity flickered and crackled around him. Then he took his shot. Sending a cascade of blue lightnings towards the werewolves, clenching his jaw as he focused on avoiding any pack members on its way.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Underneath the Stars   Underneath the Stars EmptyLør Apr 03, 2021 5:09 pm

Lorenzo growled annoyingly as his back met the ground and jumped back on his feet. He had little time to transform, so he tried to stay in his human shape.  Lorenzo knew if he attempted to try it would give him seconds without a defense and he wasn't going to give Rafael that chance. So, he fought the werewolf to his best ability, clearly lacking in skill when it came to close combat - especially since Rafael had the strength giving he was transformed. Lorenzo barely saw the fires starting up or realized Rafael had more friends coming in to help. Then again, Lorenzo had never really been much of a planner - he just took what he wanted when he wanted. The speed of Rafael's attacks made Lorenzo unable to focus on using his abilities, as he had to fight back keeping the attacks from giving himself some serious injuries.

Victoria could hear the light buzzing from the lightning as she slowly got to herself again. Her head feeling heavy and all the yelling and grunting from the fight echoed in her years. The smell from the burned and fried flesh made her open her eyes, her hands grabbed the dirt underneath her hands as she took her time to open her eyes, her vision blurry. She caught Lucas' scent quickly after hearing his voice echo in her head, as her eyes searched for him as he took a shoot towards some of the werewolves. Luckily, it seemed like Malcolm and the others had listened to Lucas' warning. Her eyes moved to Rafael still fighting Lorenzo, everything was moving so slow yet so fast. She fought to lift herself up a little bit, but she stayed on the ground, it was after all her area. "Nice shot, " she mumbled a little turning her eyes back at Lucas, even if it was seconds ago he had fired it.  

Her eyes only landed him for a short while as she heard a louder shout of pain from the alphas fighting. It seemed like Rafael had the upper hand, but from experiencing what Lorenzo just had done to both of them not long ago, she didn't want to take any chance of giving Lorenzo a chance to use his powers on Rafael, so she focused on the ground behind Lorenzo, and formed smaller spikes from the soil, so when he stepped back a louder scream escaped his lips as the soil impaled his shin. Victoria exhaled and moved her hand to her head as she got up, still feeling a little lightheaded, but there was no way she was going to let them all do this alone. The fire Rafael had send earlier had gripped to some of the trees, spreading slowly which worried her a bit, but it was far from the most urgent matter in this. Victoria sat down by one of the knocked-out werewolf's, as she touched his head Victoria pulled energy and strength from the wolf's nerve impulses. She needed an extra kick if she was to even stand a chance or be at any help. "So, what's the plan?" She asked Lucas as she got back up. Looking around, some of Lorenzo's werewolves had been taken out, but the pack was huge. And she was lightly distracted by listening in on how the fight with Lorenzo and Rafael was going, mostly because she was worried about Rafael.
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Underneath the Stars   Underneath the Stars EmptyMan Apr 19, 2021 3:22 pm

Malcolm turned his attention to Lucas as he called his name, not hesitating to do as he commanded, lowering himself to lay flat on the ground, gesturing for the others in the pack to do the same. He then reached a hand to drag one of the nearest wolves down with him as the blue light appeared in the corner of his eye. The other werewolf stumbled but stayed down once they'd hit the ground. Both of their gazes then raised to the lightning attacks hitting the enemy. Seeing them fall unconscious.
Rafael barely precepted the lightning as his full focus was fixed on Lorenzo. His upper body was drenched in blood from the repeated beatings, but every single time Lorenzo got distracted and hurt by the earthly spikes, it gained him a further advantage. He clawed into his skin, tearing apart the fragile human skin with a fury that only could stem from the fact he'd hurt the ones he loved. A loud crack revealed a broken rib. And once that happened, he knew the fight was nearing its end. His claws dug into his chest to reach for his heart, grasping it tightly as he stared dead into his eyes. And with all the strength he could muster he ripped it out. His heart still phantom beating in his hand. He watched as Lorenzo fell, then dropping the heart to the ground as his mind slowly registered what he'd done. He hoped the other wolves would retreat at this, but instead he was met with another attack. A wolf jumped his back and forced him to the ground, clearly infuriated by his actions against their alpha. He growled loudly as he turned and grabbed the wolf by its shoulders to push him off, then rising to his feet himself. He scanned the clearing that most of all looked like a battlefield. There were scorching spots rendering the earth black, fire burning from the trees surrounding them, and people fighting amongst the fallen bodies. He looked frantically at it all, realizing that they weren't going to give up. His eyes lowered to Cole that lied unconscious on the ground in a pool of blood, then to Victoria and Lucas who seemed to be in a better condition. So, he tried to reach Cole, using his last bit of energy to send spurs of fire against the enemy, mostly so they wouldn't stop him in his tracks. He lowered himself beside him, seeing the source of the bleeding being a large gash to his abdomen. “No, no, no, no.” His voice was much deeper and hoarser than normal. It was difficult to change his vocal cords in his form, especially considering what was happening. His emotions being a wreck. He placed his paws against the wound, however pointless it was. Cole's heartbeat was slow and it was only a matter of time before it would diminish to nothing. And there wasn't a damned thing he could do about it. Taking his pain wouldn't fix that. And even if they could stop the bleeding, they'd need something strong to heal him.
Lucas

Lucas

Fag : Hjælpeunderviser i Kampsport og Shapeshifter History.
Antal indlæg : 174

IndlægEmne: Sv: Underneath the Stars   Underneath the Stars EmptyOns Apr 21, 2021 6:15 pm

Nice shot.
Lucas breathed a loud sigh of relief by the sound of Victoria’s voice, even if it was a little hoarse from screaming. Oh, thank God. He saw the werewolves fall around Malcolm, making his heart flutter of adrenaline from the precise attack before turning to Vic, grabbing onto her arm to pull her back up and help her keep steady. He looked at her worriedly for a second to make sure she was fit to stand after having passed out. She was strong but ridiculously stubborn and he didn’t want her to harm herself from the stubbornness. He saw her load up on energy and nodded at her, expecting a nod back if she felt fit enough to stand up without him holding onto her. "You okay?"

Luke barely saw the wolf coming, too distracted with focusing on Victoria as the wolf leaped behind her. Down! He growled, pushing her back harshly to get her out of the way, cutting off her question. The wolf hit his shoulder making him tumble back, ripping his t-shirt open in the fall.
Luke grabbed onto whichever part of the wolf he could manage, and pushed all his rage into the nervous system of his attacker. He usually only paralyzed specific muscles when he even dared using this particular ability, but his flight or fight had kicked in, and the anger had taken over. The wolf went completely limp above him, tumbling down onto the grass on top of him. His own hoarse growling shout echoed with Rafael’s wolfy growls, as Luke pushed the heavy animal off himself and rolled around to make sure nobody was about to jump back on him. His eyes searched frantically for Vic. “Go help Raf!” He gasped, grasping onto his torn shoulder for a second of quiet before he manages to push himself up. His legs felt wobbly from all the action as he searched for his friends to make sure they were okay. The other alpha was on the ground and Raf seemed to be back in the fight. The whole clearing seemed to flicker with energy making Luke feel dizzy.
Raf’s heartbroken voice reached him and he looked up, feeling the pain of his friend. The kid on the ground seemed familiar. Was it Cole? “Holy shit,” he whispered to himself before taking off, running to reach Rafael.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: Underneath the Stars   Underneath the Stars EmptyOns Apr 21, 2021 7:31 pm

"I will be fine," she breathed out. Just before Lucas even had the chance to reply to her question, he pushed her back, making her fall to the ground shortly as she crawled back. Her eyes stuck on the werewolf and the shapeshifter in front of her, in a short state of shock. The noises around her seemed to echo in her head for a while, till she finally managed to snap out of it as it seemed like Luke got the hold of the situation with the werewolf. Victoria got up and looked around them, making an earthquake located to where some werewolves were running towards her and Lucas. The shaking ground underneath their feet seemed to make them stop just as they fell into a hole in the ground. Victoria shook her head feeling a bit lightheaded from pulling her powers that focused. Go help Raf! Victoria turned her eyes back to Lucas for a second, feeling conflicted a bit by wanting to help both. But managed to do what she could to help. Lorenzo fell to the ground, which wasn't a sight for just everyone and she breathed out. Hoping this would all be over soon. Her eyes locked on the heart that had just been dropped on the cold ground, making her breath heavily out for a second. The fires were going out of control, and she could only do much to move some soil and dirt to slow it a bit down. "Jack you bloody idiot," she mumbled to herself and wondered why it took the cyrobird so long to show up on scene. Victoria struggled to place herself in all of this, she wanted to split herself and be everywhere at ones.

Her attention was returned to Lucas shortly, providing a shield of soil to mask him from an attacker that was coming up from behind. It was classic Victoria using her powers in a defense matter. Victoria spun around for a second, feeling the dark spot threaten to blind her as she moved too quickly. She saw the werewolf on Rafael's back, knowing she couldn't get it off him. So, she just waited for a second and hoped for the best. Her eyes scanned the area shortly, the battlefield with fallen wolves. The fires. It looked overall tragic. Then just as Rafael spotted Cole, so did Victoria, and likewise she ran towards the scene. Victoria managed to run up behind Rafael and slowed down as she came closer to see the damage that had happened to Cole. She lifted her right hand up to cover her mouth shortly, feeling her lips shiver slightly, the sight totally blocking her senses from the attacker that was sneaking up behind her and Rafael as she placed a hand on Rafael's shoulder.

Jack had cursed the second he had put his phone down. He had excused himself to Elena without not even giving an explanation. He had just rushed out like his life depended on it because it did. He had started running, not even thinking just running till he had managed to make a path of ice that he could manipulate to move faster through the traffic, not even be bothered by the traffic. Jack felt the tension build up in his body as he came closer to the forest and he stopped using his ice manipulation the second he saw Luke's car. His sharp senses could quickly pick up the slaughter, the blood, and the fire. He was already late. He hoped he wouldn't be too late. So, he just ran closer to the scent of blood and burned wood. The horror of the scene didn't scare him, and he saw Lucas run towards Rafael and Victoria. Then he saw the hand that grabbed Lucas by the ankle to keep him from coming closer. Thanks to Jack's power to be untraceable, he didn't leave a scent making him the best secret weapon many could have. Within a second he had frozen the arm that had grabbed onto Lucas, and crushed it making it easy for Lucas to get free. Jack took a quick look around looking at the werewolves that circled closer around Rafael and Victoria. His otherwise dark eyes were ice blue, and the otherwise heated war scene became colder by the second.

The cyrobird created had no control over his anger, making him take a step towards the werewolves that seemed so eager to attack. The ones who dared was met with ice, turning into ice figures. He turned some of his ice to the burning tress, stopping the fire from spreading - or at least helping to slow it down. Then he turned his head towards Rafael and Victoria as he made his way towards them. Cole seemed to be first priority in Jack's special healing care. However, a horrified look spread in his eyes as she saw the werewolf jump out behind Victoria and Rafael. "Look out!"
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Underneath the Stars   Underneath the Stars Empty

Underneath the Stars
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Sleeping underneath the stars
» The stars or the moon?