Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I have had these strange dreams lately

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Lance

Lance

Humør : Truth is a funny thing
Antal indlæg : 43

I have had these strange dreams lately Empty
IndlægEmne: I have had these strange dreams lately   I have had these strange dreams lately EmptyFre Jul 22, 2022 6:37 pm

I have had these strange dreams lately Tumblr_muf71w3A7I1s85u2fo1_500
Place: A park in grounds of Liliy
Time: 14,30
Weather: it’s a little cold but there is a clear sky.
Environments people minding their own business.
Attire
Date 25th of July
@Ayah

It had been nearly a year ago, where he had woken up and was lost. It was not like he was not lost anymore, because he was. But having Ayah to guide him through in the beginning had, been some of the best parts of his new life. She had been there for him, even when he had his panic attack, who had gotten worse, but at least now he could control them to and extend. Lately dreams, had been appearing and he had start to try and note them down, but the dreams always ended the same way with him dying and being reborn.

Was it memories of his past life, maybe or maybe it was just his mind trying to put pieces together now that Ayah was not with him anymore? He had not been great at keeping the contact after she got a new place, how he had manged to pay for the place without work he still did not get. As he heard footsteps getting closer, he quickly got up from the ground, just to tell the person, that he did not mean to cause any trouble.

Since he had a few walk in with people, saying that he should get out of the way. It was not easy for him, even if he thought back about it, but at least for now he was in a little healthier place. He then closed the little logbook, where he had scrambled stories down from his dreams, about the time he saved an angel from slavery, and fleeing her slave masters, with the story ending with his death again.  As he caught the scent it, made him feel at bit more at ease, as he thought it was either Ayah or someone who knew her.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Ayah

Ayah

Humør : “How many times have you typed “I’m fine.” with shaky fingertips and bloodshot eyes?”
Antal indlæg : 133

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have had these strange dreams lately   I have had these strange dreams lately EmptySøn Jul 31, 2022 8:30 pm

Attire | Link
____
She felt like every single day was going rather fast lately, but at the same time it went so slow. She had been more aware of where she walked after the attack on her younger sister a couple of days ago. Whatever happened in Southside was nothing she wanted part of, but she also really needed to not let the fear of getting stuck trap her inside and actually capture her. Ayah knew she was a little to good at that. But she had taken a walk in the park not far from her house, making it outside at least, sitting on a bench, all ears out to make sure that nothing would happen. Ayah had thought about calling Mateo, even if it was just for a good long walk, a short walk - even just a cup of coffee. Knowing it would grant her some sort of safety if he was there. It sure helped Aura was staying with her, but also made her so worried for the sake of her children - a new sort of worry that overshadowed every single piece of fear she felt that involved herself.

As she got up from the bench, she started walking. Heading home more or less, it was plenty adventure for today. And she didn't feel like being on her own, no matter how good she was at it, right now out in the open - it just wasn't the right time.
Lance

Lance

Humør : Truth is a funny thing
Antal indlæg : 43

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have had these strange dreams lately   I have had these strange dreams lately EmptyMan Aug 01, 2022 11:55 am

As the steeps got closer and the scent became stronger, he decided to walk against it.
Hoping to find a familiar face when he finally, came to the place. As walked down towards the scent, he could sense the person getting closer by the smell making him look up, as he finally saw her, he then could see, that she was busy with something, and for a moment he thought to himself, was it the right time, since she looked like she was dealing with her own things, so instead of calling to her he decided to turn around, she clearly seemed like she had enough on her plate, and who was he to throw his own problems at her.

He just was not that important, that he could do that, she would have reached out if she wanted to keep contact with him right. He thought for a sec as, he turned around and looked down at his logbook having all the dreams in it, he was not selfish enough to let her know he was here, because clearly she had her own problem, he thought for a second, If he should have called her out, but it felt like a bad move, she did not owe him anything, she and her sister has just been there for him when he was on his own in this new world.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I have had these strange dreams lately   I have had these strange dreams lately Empty

I have had these strange dreams lately
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» So what do you call this strange box?
» You make me feel all these strange things, and I don't know what they mean
» What was Hope doing in your dreams?
» Build your own dreams
» Sweet dreams - Alessio

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Grounds of Lily :: Det sydlige Grounds of Lily :: Naturreservatet-
Gå til: