Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW   So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW - Page 2 EmptyTirs Okt 22, 2019 1:32 am

" Oh i´ll show you feisty! ". She looked over at him, before laughing a little at his red color change, not because it was ugly or stupid, cause it wasnt, but because she wanted to get under his skin, as he had done with her. " Now look who´s hormonal and even on his period. Poor beast ". She turned around with the burner, before feeling his grib around her hand, which made her drop the burner immidiately. " Tsk, is that all you got ". She tried to escape his grasp by biting after his hand, before feeling the fridge against her back, making her groan in displeasure. " Ummgh! ". She looked at him, like she was pissed beyond what she had been before. Her eyes turned ruby red again and this time, they almost glowed with anger, while deep black veins came forward under her doe eyes, while the four teeth in her upper corner of her mouth, started to form. Liquid from broken bottles inside the fridge started to leak out, since the fridge had gotten a pretty big dent in it. She tried to slash him with the knife, before dropping it. " Oh so you like it rough hah?! ".

His words made her spit after him, before feeling herself getting thrown over the table, hitting the bottle on it, spilling wine everywhere even on her, and the glass shattered from the crystal glasses. She hit the ground pretty hard, feeling how the glass slowly got pushed out of her body and face, as she healed the damage. She took a hold of the chairs leg, before waiting.. total silence.. before she quickly and elegant got up, threw the chair at his face, before running over to fireplace and taking the fireplace poker swinging it near him. She didnt want to use her powers just yet, seeing as it could become dangerous quite quickly and she would only have limited time to actually do something about it. She looked up to her bedroom, before remembering having a gun upstairs, but first she needed to get to the staircase. " What´s wrong little boy, cant handle a lady? ".
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Caine Rothwell

Caine Rothwell

Humør : Forholdsvis munter men ikke en eksplosion af energi
Antal indlæg : 1516

IndlægEmne: Sv: So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW   So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW - Page 2 EmptyTirs Okt 22, 2019 9:12 am

"You will have to do better than trying childish insults..." She was obviously trying to get under his skin but she seemed rather desperate ttying every single thing she could.
When she was up against the fridge, he smile with a mouthful of pointy teeth licking his mouth like he could taste her.
"So is that desperation i smell?..... Please tell me you have something more besides that temper.... As of now.... You surely need more"

The chair she threw broke against his horns but it was thrown fast enough for him to actually concentrating about it.
Her gaze up to her bedroom showed a part of her next move and he was not about to give her that chance. So quickly he got between her and the staircase, not willing to let her get whatever she was going for.
"Still trying the insults?... You are no lady....... Maybe i should find out?...." He took a vase seemingly throwing it at her. But his intention was to shatter it against the floor, filling it with shards to limit her running
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW   So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW - Page 2 EmptyTors Okt 24, 2019 2:17 am

//Aftalt at gå frem //

- After a while -

She huffed a little, laying on her back in the middle of the living room, on broken glass from both bottles but just also in general. She looked slowly over to Caine, as she felt he had been putting himself in the dangerous zone as well as her, how they had fought around the apartment, breaking stuff on their way, the insults flying and now laying here, looking at each other, how fucked up this actually was!?. She laughed a little, before feeling her body almost ache from the pain inside of it, slowly sitting up smiling. She looked over to Caine, before breathing out. " Wauw, that was... rough ". She smiled, before trying to adjust her hair a little that had wild locks of hair all over the place, mized with glass. " Auch ". She took her hand to her mouth, when she had felt the sharp glass penetrate her fingers, before looking down at them.

Slowly she started to stand up again, trying to keep her balance, as she felt her legs would almost give after. It had started almost like a game and ended pretty violent, but she didnt feel any hatred towards him, as she stood there looking at him, with small bruises around her body, while it tried to heal itself to its original glory. " So where did we come from?, oh right ". She nodded, before walking away from where he was, except if he took a hold in her or something like that, but else she would just had stood up and started walking towards the broken kitchen. She knew that the neightbors wasnt home, but she feared that they had made enough noise for the whole neightboorhood to hear them.

Caine Rothwell

Caine Rothwell

IndlægEmne: Sv: So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW   So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW - Page 2 EmptyTors Okt 24, 2019 2:58 am

Her apartment was mostly like a warzone at this point. It seemed like every single surface in there was ruined in one way or another.
Caine was pretty roughed up as well from their battle but then again, he had never been much of a fighter. He sat back up, running his clawed fingers through his hair saying: "Yes it was....."
When she shortly whimpered because of the glass cutting her fingers, he smiled ominously. "Yes... You shouldn't play with sharp objects.... They can hurt....."

He got up at about the same time as her, looking at her as she walked towards the kitchen. "Where were we?.... Hmmm......"
He removed the sad leftovers from his torn blazer before saying:
"Would you prefer to continue our little fight or will words work now?....." Had he been anything less than a demon, he would probably be in a very poor shape at this point. He still had something left but violence in his world was.... Primitive. Sometimes it couln't be avoided but he played a different kind of game
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW   So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW - Page 2 EmptyTors Okt 24, 2019 3:08 am

She walked over to the kitchen before opening it, seeing bottles and liquid spill out from it, before stepping a little over it, gently taking a survived bottle out of the fridge, before opening it, then taking a sip from the bottle before handing it to Caine.
" Talking is okay for now ". She smiled a little, before shivering a little, feeling her body like one big punching bag, how she wanted to just lay down in her bed, just look up at the ceiling and relax for a change.
" So should we just say that we are even for now? ". She smiled innocently, before taking the bottle, if he had taken it, before taking another sip of it. It didnt do her any good though, since her lever would heal everything much faster than she could even get drunk, but for her, wine had such a delicious scent, which made her almost taste it, everytime she drank it, but it didnt fill her at all, not even close actually.
Caine Rothwell

Caine Rothwell

IndlægEmne: Sv: So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW   So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW - Page 2 EmptyTors Okt 24, 2019 3:26 am

As he stood there, there was a short cracking sound as his horns crawled back and vanished. His eyes returned to his normal color, indicating hiw he relaxed more now. His eyes wandered around the ruined apartment. It had been quite a fight they had. But seeing how they both acted now, it seemed more like they were testing each other.
He took the bottle when she gave it to him and took a good gulp before sighing with content.
"Yes..... It was fun though..... Havent fought in a very long time..... Last time was a demon....
He gave back the bottle before reaching back, removing a shard of glass lodged in to his neck.
"You really got me in the neck there..... "
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW   So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW - Page 2 EmptyFre Okt 25, 2019 4:58 am

She laughed a little hearing his words, and also seeing how he took the glass shard out from his neck, how it had been lodged inside of there, properly for a along time, since she had smashed him down onto the glass, before ending up being rolled in it herself. She looked down a little shaking her head, before blowing a hair lock away. " So.. ". She looked at him for a little while, before holding her hand out. " Lets just say that our deal is like that, but i am warning you, i wont be bound forever of it.. i will find my way out of it, so enjoy me while i am in your care ".

She smiled a little, before finding a piece of paper, writing down her number on it, before handing it to him. " here, thats my number, call it whenever you need James.. then i will come, but i´m warning you, if you call and i´m on a date with Spencer, i wont come, then you will just have to BURN my fucking body. I have neglected that boy for far to long already ". She smiled, as it wasnt a treat to him, but more like a reminder to him, like saying that he should try to think about others before just going haywire like they had done.

//Sorry its short :/ //
Caine Rothwell

Caine Rothwell

IndlægEmne: Sv: So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW   So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW - Page 2 EmptyFre Okt 25, 2019 8:50 am

He shortly looked at the shard of glass before he threw it on the floor, listening to what she said. He couldn't help to smile a bit, it was always so cute when they thought they had a choice after making the deal.
"We'll see..... There are a few ways to get out of one of my Bargains... But when the sacrifice has been one self, by far the safest way is to get me to set you free... Spencer unfortunately heard and saw what happens if a person don't... I did warn him though..." not that Caine cared about Spencer looking. Spencer seemed very impulsive but all in all a tough kid.

Caine took the number and put it in his pocket before saying: "Thank you.... But i don't need a number to call James.... The Bargain allows me to do that... But i will use the number. And if you're on a date, i can wait until such time when you are free to be called... This may sound weird but i may be a Demon but i am not unreasonable...."
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW   So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW - Page 2 Empty

So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» A little distraction
» One last try - James (TW + CW)
» Did you say party - James
» My first party and my first drink - James
» Bloody hands - James

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum