Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Caine Rothwell

Caine Rothwell

Humør : Forholdsvis munter men ikke en eksplosion af energi
Antal indlæg : 1516

So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW Empty
IndlægEmne: So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW   So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW EmptySøn Okt 20, 2019 10:24 pm

Tid: 21:30
Sted: Lige udenfor nogle lejligheder
Omgivelser: Overraskende stille med en rolig brise

Outfit

Caine sørgede altid for at få de bedste ansatte til en funktion og sørgede for at rette hvad problem der måtte være. Specielt når det kom til en af hans famøse aftaler. Og denne aften var absolut ikke nogen undtagelse. Med en hel del overtalelse og et løfte om han ikke gjorde James noget, havde Caine fundet ud af hvem det handlede om og hvor denne James boede henne. Der var i Caine's verden absolut intet i vejen med at man havde forhold af den slags men når det begyndte at gå ud over det arbejde man skulle udføre for Caine så begyndte det at blive et problem.
Så Caine sørgede for at der var taget vare på hvad end der ellers kunne opstå så han kunne koncentrere sig om at få løst det lille problem.

Den sorte Porsche holdte ind ved en bygning og Caine kiggede op med et lidt skeptisk blik. "So this is where he lives.... Hmmm why not....."
Så steg han ud og låste bilen inden han gik meget målrettet mod døren ind til James og bankede på. Caine virkede så rolig som han nu en gang var og ventede tålmodigt

Sidst rettet af Caine Rothwell Tirs Okt 22, 2019 12:59 am, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW   So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW EmptySøn Okt 20, 2019 10:47 pm

Outfit
/ without the shoes (bare feet

Jaice as James called himself when he was female, was hearing music, while trying to do some stretching and danse moves, that he had learned from Jaxson, both something to keep herself occupied while being in another body, well.. his other form, and something to also try and control the power. It wasnt on purpose the change had happened, it just did.. and now, she was trapped in it, until she would be able to control it again and turn herself back to her original birth body. Slowly she stretched out, making a fake breathing exercise while doing so, as to remember to seem like a human, which was especially important in the movie business. She slowly moved her leg up, almost to her chest, while looking with a comfortable gaze ahead of herself. She was lost in her own little bubble of thoughts and almost visualizing turning back, before suddenly hearing the bell ring from her door. " Wow " She fell hard down onto the floor, before gently rubbing her behind, looking rather displeased with whoever had disturbed her at this hour. She knew it couldnt be Spencer, cause it wasnt that long since they had written together. " Wait!.. I´m coming, just hold on! ". She gently breathed a hairlock away from her face, before slowly getting up, still rubbing her side, from the hard fall. She looked down at herself, contemplating if she should change or not, but it ended up being a no.

She walked with a fast pace towards the door, before unlocking it, opening it and then looking with a confused look at the stranger in front of her. " Can i.. help you?, with something ". She raised a brow a little, before looking up and then down at him and then up again. She slowly started to begin closing her door, since she didnt know this guy and she was not about to fight for her life, with a strength the same as a human beings.* Who even are this person*. If he hindered her in closing the door, then she would just step a little back from it, before pointing at his chest, saying with a rather stern voice.

((Only if he pushed the door open and got inside by forcing himself in. As holding the door open))

" Listen here mister, i dont know WHO you think you are, but you cant just barge inside someones home! ".
Caine Rothwell

Caine Rothwell

IndlægEmne: Sv: So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW   So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW EmptySøn Okt 20, 2019 11:22 pm

He was just about to go back when he heard a sound from inside, somebody seemed to fall. So he decided to stay to see who would open the door. Somebody said they were coming to the door which made him think. It distinctly sounded like a young woman. Well maybe she knew where this James were. Besides Caine hadn't decided what he wanted to do about the entire situation just yet.

When she opened the door, he made a calm yet intense smile.
"Good evening.... I am terribly sorry to disturb at this hour....." When she decided to close the door, he put his foot against it so it wouldn't close.
"There is no reason for that.... I am just looking for someone... I was hoping you would help me, Spencer sent me.... I am looking for one named James?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW   So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW EmptySøn Okt 20, 2019 11:42 pm

She stopped trying to push the door close, when she heard the name Spencer. It suddenly hit her, that she was indeed in her female form, and this man was seeking his male form, and not only that, but he spoke of Spencer. Slowly he looked at him, almost hiding behind the door, still holding onto it. She raised her brow a little, formed the plump lips, before saying in a honey sweet voice. " Spencer sent you?. No way, he would never send someone, except ". She looked a little concerned, before saying with a nervous tone to her voice. " Is he okay?. Nothing have happened to him, right? ". She looked the stranger up and down for a little while, before gently opening the door. " Come in. Lets talk in here instead of out at the hallway ". She closed the door after the stranger, before walking over to the radio turning it off. It was a neat and fashionable apartment, but small compared to what she could actually affort, so someone would properly shoot her to be from the middleclass in riches. " So what do you want from James?. If it´s so important that you come all the way to our apartment ". She tilted her head a little, before folding her hands behind her back, rocking a little back and forth on her front and back of her feets.

" He is my roomie, so he lived here for free.. ". She walked over to the kitchen before finding two glasses and a bottle of wine. " You drink wine, or are you more of a whiskey kind of man.. demon.. thing, or maybe rum ". She found a nice expensive selection, before placing them at the kitchen isle. She looked at him, waiting for him to sit down at the other side, where there were some chairs to sit into, with leather brown polsture. She walked around, before taking the glass and then opening the wine with such elegance, before pouring to him, if he wanted wine, or else she would just pour it up for herself. " So tell me. James wont be coming home for a time, but i can always give him the message, cause i get the feeling, that you dont exactly want to come back for him again, or would you ". She smiled a little, before crossing her legs and then taking a little sip of her glass. " Names Jacie Vólkarian. I´m his sister actually ". She knew that there was rumors that he had a sister with the name Jacie, but only because people had never actually found out about his ability, if one could even call it an ability, because it was just so natural for his body to be like this, cause he was a real female.. inside and outside. " So? your name ".
Caine Rothwell

Caine Rothwell

IndlægEmne: Sv: So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW   So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW EmptyMan Okt 21, 2019 12:57 am

Caine smiled at her when she asked if Spencer was ok. "Spencer is just fine... At least for the time being.... I do not keep track of him all the time...."
As she invited him in, he nodded and walked inside, looking around. He had a way of reading people and this woman had alot more to her than was showing. Not only in wealth but as a being to.
"I merely want to discuss something with him.... Nothing that should be too alarming..."

He looked at the selection she brought out and pondered a bit before shortly laughing at her choice of words. "I am a whiskey kind of demon..... But this wine right here is just fine...."
He took the glass gently when she gave it to him before he had a little taste. He let out a short sigh with closed eyes, almost whispering: "This is a good wine.... Magnificent......"
Once again he gazed upon her with an almost eerie smile before putting the glass down gently.
"Nice to meet you Ms. Vólkarian..... My name is Dr. Rothwell..... Or Caine Rothwell.... I am Spencers current employer...."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW   So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW EmptyMan Okt 21, 2019 1:25 am

She couldnt help but feel that there was something about this demon, something dangerous.. he didnt seem so trustworth as he looked. " What do you mean for the time being, and that is all this talk about keeping track?. Are you his dad or something ". She looked at him a little before saying " No, of course you arent.. you are a demon afterall, but still.. what are your relationship with the boy ". She looked at him with her golden eyes, narrowed a little. If he looked into them, he would be able to see colors as vivid as the autumn season itself, as the leaf´s that the trees held on to for dear life, until they would start to turn brown and red, the same was Jacie´s eyes, aswell as James, cause they were one and the same.

When he said that he wanted to merely discuss something with him, she looked at him before nodding a little bit. " But as i said. My brother and i never holds any secrets for each other, so you can speak whatever peace you want with my dear brother, with me ". She smiled when he said that the wine was magnificent. " A man with good taste. Always a dangerous combo ". She smiled, before gently puffing her hair over her shoulder, leaving it exsposed a little, not as to seduce him, even if she were into boys and girls alike, but simply because the long fluffy thick lion mane, was becoming quite a hackle, whenever she needed to lean forward to take a sip of her class, while leaning and supporting her elbow on the table.

Chills ran down her spine, when she saw the eerie smile, before she looked him up and down, taking a sip of her delicious wine. " Spencer´s employer?. So what is he hired as. I havent heard James mentioning anything about Spencer working at all?. So tell me Mr. Rothwell, what is it that you actually deal with.. and now dont lie, i´m not some stupid little girl, i know demons... there is always some type of catch ". She didnt know what he worked with or if he would even say what he did, but she knew demons.. there was always something shady going on... she should know, since Lucifer himself was her grandfather.
Caine Rothwell

Caine Rothwell

IndlægEmne: Sv: So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW   So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW EmptyMan Okt 21, 2019 11:29 am

Once again her smug comment made him smile a little, she was confident. A good quality to have when it wasn't misplaced.
"No..... He just have some responsibility to take care of... And Spencer is young.... He needs to be reminded sometimes..... But nothing to serious...."

He maintained the smile before tasting the fabulous wine once again. "Then he won't have any problems sharing it with you when i talk to him, will he?...."
Caine always enjoyed being a little bit deceptive which probably came with his demonic nature.

After another sip of wine and the chills down her spine, he sat the wine back down while keeping the eerie smile. "Spencer just recently started working for me..... I am a Doctor who on the side dabbles a little in investments.... Besides that? I grant wishes.... For the right price.... But since you know demons, you know this..... Spencers unique ability is very useful to me... So after a solid paycheck and my old car, he had no problems giving me The Demons Handshake"
A common tern for sealing a dangerous deal with a Soul Demon like Caine
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW   So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW EmptyMan Okt 21, 2019 3:40 pm

She clicked her nails into the table, looking at him with a rather studying look, like she tried to figure him out, when he said that James wouldnt mind sharing the problems with her then. She was about to speak again, parting her lips slightly, before stopping when she head him starting talking about Spencer, spilling all the beans about what he worked as for him but also something that changed her else so calm expression to a surprised, quickly followed by a displeased one. " A doctor you say?. So a demon helping humans? ". It quickly clicked, before she laughed, having to hold a hand in front of her mouth and then squinting her eyes a little, looking at Caine in front of her, before removing her hand. " So that is why.. marvelous. Choosing a job where sick people sometimes run into things they cannot come out of alive, but then you just swoop in and steal their souls, am i right Mr. Rothwell. Not knowing what they are actually saying yes to.. wauw ". She nodded a little for herself, before looking at him.

" So tell me. What kind of deal did Spencer strike with you.. what is the PRICE so to speak.. if he breaks his promise or ". She held up her hands and made a quick bend with her fingers " Job', as you call it ". She changed position, slowly crossing the other side of her legs now, before sitting back elegant as always. " How much ". She looked at him with a devious smile. " How much to drop his deal. Let him work for you, whatever dont care about that, as long as hun keep him safe, but how much for NEVER making a deal with him again.. and also keeping him safe, and making the deal with him invalid? ". She looked at Caine waiting. " Name your price, or should i say. I want to strike a deal with you Mr. Rothwell. Keep Spencer safe while on job, drop his deal and then NEVER make a deal with him again. What kind of price.. would that be, for someone who does not have a soul to even bargain with ".
Caine Rothwell

Caine Rothwell

IndlægEmne: Sv: So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW   So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW EmptyMan Okt 21, 2019 4:04 pm

Once again he shook his head a bit at her, of course she had premade thoughts about him judging by what he was.
"Somebody's seems rather filled with prejudice..... Of course i cannot expect you to be too informed on the matter.... One of the conditions of my Bargains is is no lies.... I cannot lie when making a Bargain.... I cannot steal a soul... It has to be given freely. The only time it is possible for me to take a soul is when they gave it up in my Bargain and decide to break it.... To make such a Bargain i must truthfully answer any question the subject may have... Besides a Doctor that cannot be trusted won't get any clients....."

As she bent her fingers and doubtfully called it a job, Caine could not help to laugh a little.
"You can doubt it all you want, i really don't care if you believe it.... It is a payed job.... He has a car given by me, he recieves a paycheck when he does what he is supposed to.... Simple as that...."
It got really interesting when she suggested a deal. This night just got a whole lot better.
"He is already safe when working.... It's bad for business if he gets harmed... What he does in his free-time i don't care about....."
Caine emptied his glass before saying: "He locates individuals for me, he gets paid... Is that really such a bad thing?.... But since you brought up the subject......"
His eyes instantly turned completely black and his smile got increasingly more eerie.
So to completely free him of his Bargain.... And never make a new one with him?.... That will be very expensive..... Either get me a soul of a suiting power.... Find another that can do his job with the same talent... Or.... James....."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW   So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW EmptyMan Okt 21, 2019 4:19 pm

His laughter was unexspected but she still smiled from it, thinking it seemed kinda cute, which just made her facepalm inside of herself, not showing it, since she could feel the changes in herself too.. how more female like she because in some things, especially in the female version, but then again.. he was her and otherwize, same person, two bodies?. She listened closely to Caine, how he talked about the deals he made and how. She facepalmed this time in front of Caine, rather softly placing her hand in front of her own face, when hearing that Spencer had ACTUALLY just gotten a car for the deal. " No way.. i knew he was reckless but that reckless? ". She sigh shortly before she changed so she sat more upstraight and looked at him almost royaly, before looking surprised at him, when he suddenly changed eyes eyes, and the way that his smile got more increasingly eerie.

She narrowed her eyes, before slowly leaning forward, taking her hand around the wine bottle, before saying with a smile over her lips. " You dont scare me demon, it thats what you are trying. But i will play your little game ". She gently leaned over and held the bottle with both hands, elegantly and feminine like, held the bottom of the bottle with a flat hand against the bottom of it, and one under it, pouring the wine from a high point, not too high, but enough to make it get some oxygen " So Mr. Rothwell. You seem really set on getting James. Why?, are you a fan or maybe someone fancying him. Dont feel ashame admitting it, he is rather hot, so i wouldnt hold it against you, if you have fallen a little for him ".

She shrugged a little, before saying with a disappointed voice. " Besides, i dont really understand what´s so important, that you show up here, only will tell or talk with him about this matter. Is it really that serious? ". She looked at him, smiling.. waiting for a satisfying reply. " But let me get this right. If i bring you James, then you will break your deal with Spencer, let him work for you even still, if he wants it.. and then never make a new deal with him EVER ". She looked at him now with red eyes, and the black veins could be seen a little under her beautiful ruby eyes, with the long black eyelashes, casting shadows down her silky smooth skin.
Caine Rothwell

Caine Rothwell

IndlægEmne: Sv: So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW   So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW EmptyMan Okt 21, 2019 4:54 pm

Caine nodded at her when she seemed that surprised about Spencer being reckless. "He is young... Being presented with a Mercedes and a well paid job... Of course he gets reckless...."
His black eyes studied every little detail about her while he silently grinned. "If i was trying to scare you, you wouldn't have any doubts..... But good... I like people playing my game......"
Afterall it was part of how he made his living.

"I am looking for James because hopefully he can help solve a little issue of mine involving Spencer..... I like women.... So don't be to keen about talking so lustfully about your so-called brother....." She seemed a little to fond of James in Caine's book but that was their business.

He was just about to answer her question when she kept talking, looking at him with ruby-red eyes.
"If you accept James as your Payment, James will be mine to do with as i please.... So consider your offer well.... If i were you, i would go for locating one to fulfill Spencers role as my employee or get me a soul.... I am looking for James because he distracts Spencer when he is working for me.... Considering how those two feel about each other, it would not be in James' interest if i had to take back my Bargain when Spencer keeps failing.... It would go badly for Spencer.... I am sure all want a solution that keeps Spencer.... Safe...."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW   So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW EmptyMan Okt 21, 2019 5:20 pm

She looked at him, blinking some times, before hearing his words. They almost ecchoed inside of her, trying to reason with herself. She knew the risk of making a deal with a demon, but then again, he had NO soul, not even in his own, so how would he even punish him. " But.. you wont get a soul if i take the deal?. Then how are you going to make sure that i will hold my end of the bargain?.. ". She looked a little down, after also remembering the thing about him being into woman, but then again.. most men would properly not find him as alluring, if they knew that he was born female and only was it now, because he had a power?.. or more like a true identity ability thing, that made him actually into a girl.. the female version of him, chaning everything from dna to well.. everything, but still holding some things slightly the same, like the eyes and haircolor and thickness, but that was about it.

" But if i wait.. and if Spencer really is failing so much, then finding a replacement or even a soul, that wants willingly to be taken.. that could take time, and in that time.. it could end up horrible for Spencer ". She looked down a little, head burried in thoughts, before looking at Caine. " I have made up my mind ". How bad could it be?.. money, fame?.. he didnt care, as long as he could keep Spencer safe AND his soul too. " It´s a deal then ". She held out her hand, looking at Caine, waiting for him to be making the deal. She knew what it was all about, but she also knew that whatever he wanted with him.. or 'james' in this matter, couldnt be more bad, than Spencer ending up dead because of his missing soul or other things in that kind of way.

Before shaking his hand, she took it back, before looking him closely into the eyes. " But dont tell Spencer, no matter what. You will be respectful in your tone towards him, keep him safe while he works with you, when he is with you, and you will not make ANY new or old deals, EVER with him.. are we clear on the conditions. If yes, then you can shake my hand, and then i promise you, i will give you James ". She slowly held her hand out, before looking at him, waiting for him to do whatever demons did in this kind of thing.
Caine Rothwell

Caine Rothwell

IndlægEmne: Sv: So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW   So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW EmptyMan Okt 21, 2019 5:48 pm

He grinned in a way that could send shivers down the spine of even the dead. "I thought you knew about demons? I have my ways.... Besides souls are not the only thing that can be used as payment..." Caine had learned over the years to make the most of every situation. And having a Pureblood Vampire as your own could always help.

"It could yes.... Not saying it will.... Spencer not being able to do his job is bad for me... Besides.... I like the young man... He reminds me of a young.... Me...."
When she seemed to accept the deal there was a spark of something evil in the black eyes.
"I have never been anything else but respectful to Spencer... Ask him if you'd like..... I will keep Spencer safe while he is working for me should he wish to continue. A normal job, not a Demons Bargain... No new Bargains and i will make sure he is no longer bound from the old Bargain.... In return i get James.... Should i call out to James, he will have no choice but to come to me.... Accept the terms by shaking my hand and i will seal our Bargain....."

((Der kommer noget scenisk ved håndtrykket Smile ))
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW   So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW EmptyMan Okt 21, 2019 5:56 pm

She nodded as she listened to the conversation, seeing the evil in his eyes. She looked at him, thinking about it this was actually a good idea, before saying. " Okay i am ready.. i think ". She could feel the shivers down her spine, how she knew this was bad. She wasnt like most, she knew what she was doing but still, this could potential end her life, or maybe.. do something much worse.. she slowly held her hand out, before gently taking his, shaking it as a deal between them. She was prepared for so much, it felt so unreal making a deal like this.

She didnt know what to feel about the whole situation, but if she could buy Spencer out of any deal and the deals forward.. then she could have peace of mind too. She looked at him when she gently squeezed his hand, waiting for something, before it happened. She had never made a deal like this before and this was also the only time she would, because she would have a VERY stern conversation with Spencer afterwards, but would never mention anything about the deal.. since it wasnt as dangerous for her, as she didnt have a soul and he couldnt go collect it with Spencer, but she was also NOT someone to break her promises, she just didnt do something like that.. she would show the utmost respect for it... a gentlemans agreement, if someone asked her.
Caine Rothwell

Caine Rothwell

IndlægEmne: Sv: So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW   So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW EmptyMan Okt 21, 2019 7:03 pm

"Good...... As spoken..... Our Bargain is sealed......" His voice got alok darker when she took his hand. He held it tightly as the burning sensation kicked in. A glowing crest appeared above her heart and on the back of her hand. The burning got worse as the symbol started glowing.
Caine let go of her hand which in turn made the symbols slowly vanish alongside the burning sensation.
Still with black eyes, he gazed upon her and said:
"It is done.... Our agreement has been made..... Spencer is only bound to my employment as long as he wants the car and paycheck.... And as promised i will keep him safe during his work with me.... Now....."

Caine's eyes returned to normal and his voice although deep in nature, also returned to normal. His eyes were still fixed upon her.
"Get me James......"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW   So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW EmptyMan Okt 21, 2019 7:30 pm

She looked at him with a worried expression, before hearing his voice go darker when she took his hand. She felt how tightly he held it, before feeling a burning sensation, how it burned almost in her skin, above her heart and the back of her hand. She grabbed his hand a little more tightly and bit down into her plump lower lip, before closing her eyes. She opened them when he let go if her hand, before shaking her own hand, as if it was on fire, which it werent but it felt like it. She looked at him as he spoke to her, while she held her hand to her chest, rubbing the spots on both chest but also her hand, where the marks had been. " So for how long... is this agreement. All of my life.. ". She looked at him with a worried expression, but she already knew the answer´s to it.

When he said that she should get James, she smiled a little, before saying with a satisfying smile. " I am James. You have been speaking to me all the time Mr. Rothwell. I´m not his sister, infact.. what you see is the real me, but i can also be another gender ". She took a sip of the drink before saying " But i cant change back to show you, but i can promise you, i am James Vólkarian King, but i go under the name of Jaice when i change.. i.. cant control it so good yet, so sometimes im rather stuck in this.. you see, i was born a male, but since i am the only of my bloodline now.. i think my.. powers changed something inside of me, like.. frogs i think.. changing sex, when there is no males around or not enough ". She laughed a little, before finding her phone, showing it to Caine. The messages was all there, but also a video. She pressed it, before showing how a change happened, almost like a flash, how he tried to control it, but couldnt. " So now you see the proof, now.. spit out. You came because you think i distract Spencer. I will hold back from texting him when he is working. I too wouldnt want him to actually hurt himself, but i didnt even know that he had work ". She looked a little down at the table. " But Spencer dont know anything about my changes, and its also rather new to me again.. it has been so longe since.. i changed last, so.. yeah ".

She narrowed her eyes a little before saying " So Mr.Rothwell.. tell me, what is it that you desire for me to do. Since you were SO keen on having me.. or is it the male version of me, that you want to use for something ". She looked at him, waiting to see his reaction. Some men found her repulsive after it, even if she was female all through.. it was just the same as if someone was a demon, jumping from body to body.. not actually owning one itself. That was the closest thing James could think of, that was like he was.. ONLY that this was his actual female form, as if he had been born one.
Caine Rothwell

Caine Rothwell

IndlægEmne: Sv: So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW   So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW EmptyMan Okt 21, 2019 8:41 pm

He understood her concern about the time limit which was understandable, yet he was not like others of his kind. "No..... It will end slowly after Spencer decides to terminate his cooperation with me... Time is relative of course.... And i decide to release James.... When James is released from me and by me, our Bargain has reached it's end....."

When she started to explain how she actually was James, Caine only raised an eyebrow and did a short shouldershrug. "I had an idea that it was somehow things worked.... If not, you would have a rather intimate way of talking about your brother......" After seeing the picture and hearing her talk about Spencer, he said with a voice so calm: "I will not say anything to Spencer.... That part is for you to do...."
Caine took the bottle and poured a glass of wine for himself before having a taste and listening to her question.

"I have not decided yet.... My initial goal of coming here have been met.... A common agreement that nothing should happen to Spencer and in my case, him focusing on his work.... But i will find something... Besides.... I have no knowledge of your skills so please... Tell me what you're good at...."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW   So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW EmptyMan Okt 21, 2019 9:08 pm

She nodded a little before looking at him. " Hm, okay so my skills are combat, money, fame, gossip. Thats about it, all of those are where my skills are, and of course fucking and all that ". She laughed, before smiling innocently at him, clearly trying to make a little joke with him. " And also turning into a woman now and then.. still trying to.. control it tho ".

She looked at him with a disappointed expression, but not at him but more at himself, for not being able to actually control it. " But you must have had something in your mind, about what kind of job you wanted me to preform, or thing? ". She knew that this couldnt just be it, he must have had something in his mind, something that he wanted to get done from him, or as he were now.. her.

It wasnt every day that something like this happened, so of course she thought that Caine already had an idea, since he had been so keen on getting his hands unto him. " So?. Is it money you are seeking or maybe connections, me sending some unguided people your way maybe?, or invite you to gatherings, so you have people for your taking? ". He knew that it was a little of a long shot, but he thought it was something along those lines.

// Sorry at det blev lidt kort //
Caine Rothwell

Caine Rothwell

IndlægEmne: Sv: So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW   So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW EmptyMan Okt 21, 2019 9:37 pm

He nodded shortly while clearly thinking about function to use her for. Although he actually had something in mind already. "All good skills to have.... Some of them i have myself.... Gossip is always a good idea to keep tabs on.... But i will have to think about it a little......"

When she asked him about already having something in mind, he looked at her with a devious and almost evil smile. "In a sense yes..... But i will get to that.... Some of your skills can come in handy, i just need to apply them correctly......."
He took another sip of his wine before standing up to look out the window.

He looked over his shoulder before saying: "Money i have.... But one with your social skills and connections.... I would have no problem to get people to make Bargains.... And should it come to it sometime in the future, my Bargains can help you control your ability.... But the real reason for having you or originally James...."
Then he turned around, with a both seductive and ominous smile. "I don't think he will keep making errors though but.... Do you think he will defy me as long as i have the one person that can distract him that much?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW   So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW EmptyMan Okt 21, 2019 9:54 pm

She looked at Caine with a little raised brow, trying to figure him out. He seemed so.. she didnt know, but there was just something about him, something that creeped her so out, that she almost couldnt be in her own skin. Maybe it was because she felt vulnerable in her female form, but then again, there was just something in his eyes. As he began to explain what he wanted to use him for, she just nodded and listened carefully to his words, but the thing that hit her the most, was when he suddenly switched.. when he turned around and both looked with a seductive but also ominous smile.. before saying that he was certain, almost saying that.. that Spencer wouldnt make more errors, as he had the thing that distracted him the most.

She didnt like hearing that, like he owned her, which he kinda did. " You didnt buy ME remember that. I am not just some toy, so you better watch it ". She pointed at him, having slided down from the chair now, walked over to him and pointed her finger at him, standing in a rather arched back a little, with one hand on her hip, trying to not show how he actually came a little under her skin, why she didnt know.. but just something about this whole.. weird way of deeling with souls, but she didnt have any soul, so what had she given?.. her body?. She looked a little worried at him for a minute, he was a demon, but he didnt seem like such a demon.. or did he?. " Well now that you have had your fun, and you know that you can call after me.. i would advice you in the kindest way to the door ". She slowly gestured in an elegant but also bratty way, almost like she was challenging him, making a little fun with him.
Caine Rothwell

Caine Rothwell

IndlægEmne: Sv: So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW   So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW EmptyMan Okt 21, 2019 11:18 pm

He smiled calmly, almost too calmly before he said: "It is unwise to threaten me...... You accepted the deal yourself..... True i did not buy you..... But if i call to James.... That side of you will appear whether you want it to or not..... And James is mine..... Better stay on my good side... I can be a gentleman.... Or a monster.... Your choice....."

It was easy to see that he got under her skin, which brought him joy... People should really learn to deal with demons before accepting their deal.
So he nodded and headed to the door but stopped just before it. His voice got a little darker again before he said: "Harm me in any way and see just how powerful a Bargain can be.... " He turned around with black eyes as did he stare into the very core of her being. "I always uphold my Bargains... I have no intention of using you as a toy or try to.... But you will find that being in my good graces is alot more rewarding than thinking threats will help you....." He lifted up his hand and the mark on her chest became alot warmer.

"I can help you to control your changes.... But try and break our Bargain.... Spencer has seen what happens to those who try...."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW   So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW EmptyMan Okt 21, 2019 11:54 pm

She looked at him a little, before shaking her head a little. " I wasnt threatening you. If i were, you would properly already be dead by now ". She looked at him with a most warning glare. She wasnt afraid of no fucking demon, and she wasnt about to give in to him or his words. " I dont even think you know who you are talking to ". They way that he said James is mine, was just.. something that gave him the chills. This man wasnt into men, but it certainly didnt sound like it. " Oh yeah? ". She laughed a little, trying to shake the eerie feeling off, before looking at him, seeing his eyes blacken, before feeling her chest suddenly become warmer.

" Oh dont you even fucking start with me! ". She looked at him with rage this time, ready for if he tried to force her into any form of submission. " I´m not afraid of you or your little bargains, so just fucking try me, if you continue like that ". She walked closer to Caine, before raising her hand, feeling the sting in her chest. If he didnt stop her, she would slap him, just for being an asshole, thinking that he could just stop being a gentleman, just because she said a little word. " Nobody speaks to me like that, not even someone who owns me on paper ".
Caine Rothwell

Caine Rothwell

IndlægEmne: Sv: So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW   So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW EmptyTirs Okt 22, 2019 12:20 am

He could not help himself from laughing when she tried on a more tough tone. "Oh was i now?..... From one that knows about demons you are funny..... You know very well that my kind don't die... "
He was arrogant in nature if you rubbed him the wrong way or in this case just for fun.
"Maybe not and to be honest i do not care the slightest......"

His voice darkened even further and his teeth got sharper while his skin started to be more red. "You should be...... "
As she tried to slap him, he caught her hand and got a good tight grip, pulling her closer. "I talk to you as i very damn please! If you think i only own you on paper, you are in for a real treat! I am no mere Imp! I am a Soul Demon! But since you are too hormonal to talk then so be it CHILD!"
In a determined movement he made a throwing motion back into the room. Hmm... Not a lot of resistance from a Pureblood. That was odd....
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW   So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW EmptyTirs Okt 22, 2019 12:40 am

She looked at him with fury in her eyes, not holding back the least. She wasnt afraid of this man, he could just fucking try and make her beg for it!. When he said that she should be, she suddenly felt the grib around her wrist, trying to pull back, but she already knew, that she couldnt when first someone had her in a tight grib.. she was as weak as a fucking human in this form and it pissed her off. She looked with a slight blush to her cheeks from the blood she had, had before letting him in.. seeing as he pulled her closer.

She instantly tried to kick after his lower region, before feeling a throw.. how she wobbles on her legs before gaining balance. " You fucking asshole!. I´m not a fucking child, i am over 1000 years! ". She ran to the kitchen before finding the stub with knifes, turning around and then throwing them after him, as hard and as fast as she even could, before turning around, trying to find something else, like the burner she used for the stove.

How dared he to think that he could come into his home, even if it was a rental, even saying that he owned her more than on paper. * I will show that asshole! *. She threw butter knifes after him, when she didnt have more to throw, she started to throw the bottles, before finding a little knive, holding on to it, if he should come near her. " Why dont you use your fucking burning ability or whatever the fuck it is you are so GOOD at, DEMON. Since you obviously cant win without it!. And dont you dare call me hormonal! ". She looked at him with an almost challenging smile, before finally finding the burner turning around, as to get ready to open it.
Caine Rothwell

Caine Rothwell

IndlægEmne: Sv: So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW   So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW EmptyTirs Okt 22, 2019 1:14 am

He laughed in a far more demonic voice when she tried to kick him. "Feisty..... I like that....."
When she regained her balance, he snarled at her: "You are if a pathetic tantrum like that will harm me!"
She was still fast, so he decided to hold back a little when she ran to the kitchen. He was growing a little with his skin turning almost bloodred. When she started throwing knives at her, he made it look like he almost couldn't avoid them but started laughing at her. "You almost got me there......"

The butter knives she threw at him, he waved off with his hand when all of a sudden one of the bottles smashed against his forehead where his horns came out. "That was not very nice of you......"
A little flash in his mind showed how she hid a small knife so he was prepared for it. When she tried to open the stove burner, he leapt at her, grabbing her hand while he growled. "Not a good idea playing with fire in this place.... Leech....."
A little knife was not the most dangerous object but he was not about to let her use it on him so he threw her against the fridge, knocking several things down in the process.
"Such fury.... Fury won't save you!"
In a violent motion, he tried to throw her across the kitchen table, not caring about what she hit on the way
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW   So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW Empty

So you are his distraction?.... (James) CW
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» A little distraction
» One last try - James (TW + CW)
» Did you say party - James
» My first party and my first drink - James
» Bloody hands - James

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum