Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Bloody hands - James

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Bloody hands - James Empty
IndlægEmne: Bloody hands - James   Bloody hands - James EmptyTors Okt 10, 2019 6:12 pm

It was like a heavy burden lifted from her shoulders. She had taken herself out to That' Bloody Bar in Silent city. Things were oddly weird around here, and adjusting herself to another time took well time. The way people spoke to each other, how they dressed - not that it was an issue - Mikayla never had trouble finding something comfortable.
"Whisky on the rocks," she told the bartender as she placed her elbow on the counter. Mikayla had never been ashamed of being a creature of the dark, and being born a succubus before magic made her a pureblood - she had learned to treasure what she got. She sat down and downed her drink. She got up and took a deep breath in. Mikayla closed her eyes and listened to the music, feeling the sweet beat, starting to make her body move as if she had been a doll. Mikayla danced around with the people around her, enjoying mingling with everyone - almost addicted to the attention. Then she opened her blue eyes and her eyes landed on an old friend. An old good friend. A smile showed up on her lips, before she moved closer on. Mikayla put her arm around his shoulder.
"Hello sir. I believe you owe me a drink?" She chuckled with a charming smile on her lips. She let go of his shoulder and simply just smiled at him. It was ages since she had seen James, but somethings never changed.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Bloody hands - James   Bloody hands - James EmptyMan Okt 14, 2019 7:13 pm

Outfit - Without the necklace.

It had been such a long day, from a photoshoot on to the next deal and then some meetings with his manager, about acting and roles in the future, and the injury he had not long ago. He just needed some time to cool down, after running from one play to another, but he also didnt want to sit at home, ending up being bored to the point where he couldnt even be in himself, so instead of turning home, he turned to that bloody bar, in silent city. He had been there one time before, so he know how it looked, and what they primarily sold of alcohol, and boy.. he could use some right now. He walked in, dressed in his iconic leather jacket, with his tight dark blue jeans, blank black leather shoes and a black shirt. He walked in and let his gaze explore the place a little, before he widened his eyes a little, when someone familiar approached him, only to put an arm around his shoulder. He laughed slightly, as he hadnt seen her for what?, years, but it felt just like yesterday, that he last said goodbye. He reached for her, when she had let go of him, before twirling her around one time, if she would let him ofcourse, before putting her down at the same spot, he had lifted her from.

" Wauw, i cant believe my eyes, are you real ". He smiled, before softly petting her head, then letting his autumn golden eyes, travel a bit down her body, before looking up at her. " Looking stunning as always ". He loved her style. She really had a sense for it, but then again, he had never seen any type of clothes, that didnt look great on her. She just had that kind of face and body, that worked wonders on clothes, properly also in fashion. He could help but smile each and every time he looked her way, before moving over to the bar. " Just open a bill for me, and whatever she orders, write it on mine ". He looked at the alcohol before ordering a beer, something he did so rarely, because he was mostly into the more.. soft drinks. He got a beer shortly after, but a grimbergen double amber at least, so not a classic beer like most guys sat around and drank.. no this was more dark and more luxury. " So what are you up to? ".

As always he looked stylish, refined and polished. His beard was removed, giving him a much younger look, but without looking like a little boy. His jawline was almost like a sculpture, so perfect and almost pointy, like it was stone itself. He looked at her, before taking a sip of his drink. It was still so surreal for him to see her, right besides him. He hadnt seen her in so long. " I missed you ". She was one of the people in his life, that he felt comfortable and felt like he could go to, with most things in his life.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Bloody hands - James   Bloody hands - James EmptyLør Okt 19, 2019 9:20 pm

He twirled her around and she laughed with blissful smile on her lips. "Yeah, don't worry. You aren't dreaming," she added with a cheeky smirk. Her blue eyes had always been playful, she was known for that sparke in her eyes. "Thank yooou," she replied with a coy smile, Mikayla always took a compliment, "you look just as handsome as last time I saw you. If not more," her eyes traveled down him and back up to his autumn golden eyes. They walked up to the bar, and she shook her head a little. He opened a bill, she had always been into whisky. A good whisky could fix every bad day, or she liked to believe that. "Whisky on the rocks please," she ordered and looked at the beer James ordered. Mikayla got her drink just as he asked his question. Other than just escaping a psychopath who have had her kidnapped the last hundred years and used her along with some of her friends? She hadn't been up to much other than just enjoying feeling like she was her own person again. "It's a long story.. right now, I'm just enjoying myself," she admitted and lifted her shoulders a little. Then she took a sip of her drink. Mikayla tilted her head a little to the side, her wavy caramel like hair followed her head's every move. Her blue eyes landed on him again.
"I've missed you too," she breathed out and looked at him, "more than you know," she wasn't the one speaking loudly about how she felt. But she always made sure people around her knew she appreciated them.
Mikayla took another sip before placing the glass down on the table. "How about you?" She asked and tried to see if she could guess what he had been doing lately. Mikayla had felt so disconnected to this world, but she was finally getting back in her game.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Bloody hands - James   Bloody hands - James EmptyTors Okt 24, 2019 4:09 am

He laughed before doing a subtle pose for her, stretching out his leg and then adjusting his clothes, before smiling to her, looking into the ocean blue eyes. When they stood at the bar, he shok his head a little at her saying Whiskey. " I see nothing has changed that much again ". Always, he had never really catched her drinking something other than whiskey or blood, not as he tried to recall his memories, that seemed to be a blurry mess. He smiled a little while looking at her, trying to really understand that it was Mikayla before him, He nodded when she said it was a long story and she just enjoyed herself. " Me too ". He laughed shortly, before taking a small sip of his drink, just tasting it a little.

When she suddenly said that she had also missed him, and even the whole thing about more than he knew, he couldnt help but place his arm around her, pulling her into a hug, before messing up her hair a little with him petting it for a little while. " Cheer up beauty, its okay now ". He shrugged a little when she asked what he had been doing. He turned around before leaning backwards towards the bar, feeling the wood against his back, before looking at the people dancing and drinking, talking with each other. He let out a small sigh, before saying " I´ve had better days, but its okay. I havent actually been doing so much again.. ". He didnt remember why he had come to Gaia?, it felt weird not knowing it, but then again it was just like that. " So.. what do you say to hanging out with me, only me tonight, no other friends, just us ". He looked at her with a cheeky smile, before putting his drink down on the table and then turning around.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Bloody hands - James   Bloody hands - James EmptyTors Feb 06, 2020 4:32 pm

//Out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Bloody hands - James   Bloody hands - James Empty

Bloody hands - James
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» By the hands of your own flesh and blood [cw]