Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Month of change [Past topic]

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

Month of change [Past topic] Empty
IndlægEmne: Month of change [Past topic]   Month of change [Past topic] EmptyOns Okt 09, 2019 5:39 pm

@Ricky (&Jamie)
Mariella: Outfit
Theodore: Outfit
___

"Come on T, it's just a movie," she smiled and put her arm over Theodore's shoulder giving him a little squeeze before letting go. Jamie was with them, but she still was too angry at him to actually speak in full sentences to him. Ana and Mariella was switching in waiting for Reginald's return. Mariella took most of the waiting hours, but Ana had insisted that she needed to get out.
"Fine, but I'm still upset we didn't stop at the pizza place first, " he pointed out and walked up to the desk with his friends. A human guy with wild hair was standing there.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Month of change [Past topic]   Month of change [Past topic] EmptyOns Okt 09, 2019 7:33 pm

Jamie: Outfit
Ricky: Outfit

Jamie had tagged along. Mariella wasn't speaking to him, and he wasn't sure why. He was trying to talk to her, but didn't have much luck. He stayed behind to not make her uncomfortable. He stood behind them as they walked to the cinema person.

Ricky smiled at the young people coming to order tickets. "Welcome to Magix cinema." He looked at the girl, then the boy in the front and lastly the on in the back, smiling at them all. "Don't tell my boss I said this," he leaned closer to them. "It's better to go for food before the cinema, much cheaper. The pizza place down the street is pretty good," he advised them, before standing up straight again. "How can I help you guys tonight?"
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Month of change [Past topic]   Month of change [Past topic] EmptyOns Okt 09, 2019 7:45 pm

Theodore hated his friends being like this. He had spoken to Mariella about it, and he couldn't help but feeling guilty not putting the puzzle together. Even through he barely had been home himself at that time. Mariella didn't blame him because of that, also he have had news about Reggie.  The guy started talking.
"That place isnt just pretty good.. that place is the ultimative pizza spot," he pointed out. Mariella laughed a little shaking her head at her cousin. "He has a soft spot for that place. I think he might even marry it some day," she looked over at Theo with a soft smile before looking up at the screen with the movies. Theodore took a deep breath in and looked back at Jamie.
"We need three tickets.. too.. The new Joker movie.. I have heard it's pretty good," he narrowed his eyes thinking hardly about it. "What do you think Jamie?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Month of change [Past topic]   Month of change [Past topic] EmptyOns Okt 09, 2019 8:30 pm

Ricky chuckled when the guy seemed very excited for the pizza place. The girl explained her opinion on the matter. ”Totally get it. It’s 2019, who’s to decide you can’t marry a place, right?” He activated the screen where you reserved the seats. They needed a moment to decide. ”Yeah, that sounds great,” he said looking at Mariella for a moment, then looking down. ”Where would you like to sit?” He turned the screen to them so they could see. When the chose, he printed out the tickets and told them the price. ”We have a two for one order of popcorn tonight. Buy one and you’ll get one free. You probably need more, but I have to say it.” He looked at the silent boy. ”Would you like some snacks?” He looked at the two others.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Month of change [Past topic]   Month of change [Past topic] EmptyOns Okt 09, 2019 8:39 pm

"I know right. I don't get her problem," Theodore made a little face and Mariella just rolled her eyes lightly at the demon. Mariella was getting good at freezing people out these past months, feeling like people let you down one by one - made it hard to trust these days. And it wasn't like Jamie had been a good help the first month of Reginalds missing - the latest not that much either. Theodore made the choices right now, since he knew Mariella could go from one to hundred if the wrong thing was said.
"Just in the back. I hear it is good seats," he nodded to confirm his idea. Mariella didn't have anything against Theodore making the choice, she had asked him to do so.
"We will take the offer. These two aren't really that much into snacks.. do you believe it. Jamie told me one day that popcorn tastes like paper? I don't get it. Can't he taste the salt?" Theodore shook his head a little and smiled trying to keep the mood up. But he feared a little for the rest of the day. "I will grab a cherry coke, and do you have any cashew nuts?" She asked and scratched her chin a little.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Month of change [Past topic]   Month of change [Past topic] EmptyFre Okt 11, 2019 7:00 pm

”Jealousy probably. I bet the pizza place loves you more than her,” he said smiling at both of them. Ricky could sense something was going on with the girl and the boy in the back. Whatever it was, it needed fixing. He could help with that, maybe ask help from the pizza boy. ”Done,” he printed out the tickets and gave them to the girl. He looked at the one in the front when he spoke again. He then looked back at the other one, guessing he was Jamie. ”Dude… Don’t disrespect the popcorn.” He looked back at the one who actually understood snacks. ”I know this site, it has a ton of different ways to prepare popcorn. Maybe that’s more his speed. I can send you a link if you want.” He looked at the girl again. ”We have everything here. Well no, but that I can do.” He turned around to get a bag of cashews. He tossed them to and went over to a fridge to get the bottle. They hadn’t gotten in their beverage machine yet - a travesty. He then went over to get the popcorn, filling up to medium containers. ”Would you like something to drink?” He was mostly asking the boy in the front who actually talked. ”I’m good,” Jamie said. Ricky frowned slightly. Who went to the movies and didn’t even get something to drink? ”Is he smuggling something in?” He asked the others.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Month of change [Past topic]   Month of change [Past topic] EmptyFre Okt 11, 2019 7:30 pm

Mariella moved her gaze back at Jamie for a few seconds, before returning it to the human and Theodore being himself. Theodore looked back at Jamie when he replied to the humans question.
"Don't listen to him. Just hit me up with two Faxa kondies," Theodore shook his head at Jamie. Mostly in a tease. He hoped this would get them talking things out. Mariella was angry at Jamie for not noticing she had been gone for a month - and Jamie didn't understand what was going on. Not that he blamed Mariella for being angry. He understood how it felt to feel like you were forgotten. That was how he had felt being taken by Skye and Dexter. "Oh yeah Jem? Keep an eye out for him," Mariella joked with a smile on her face. It was the first time in months she actually had called Jamie by his nickname, or her nickname for him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Month of change [Past topic]   Month of change [Past topic] EmptyTirs Okt 15, 2019 11:13 pm

Ricky did as the boy said and fixed two Faxe Kondies up for him. ”Here you go. I hope you enjoy the movie.” He gave them their drinks.

Jamie hated when he and Mariella wasn’t talking. He just wanted to fix it, make them friends again. He wanted that this time around too, he just didn’t know what to fix. He looked at Mariella when she called him by the nick name. Not everything was lost then. She would forgive him, if she just had some time.

Ricky nodded when the girl warned him of Jem. ”I can tell. He’s not a first time offender, is he? Well.. I like you guys, so I’m going to turn the blind eye.” He turned his back and walked away from them.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Month of change [Past topic]   Month of change [Past topic] EmptyOns Okt 16, 2019 8:04 am

Theodore smiled and took the drinks. Mariella took her card up and payed for the things. Her mothers had given her an account in this time, just to make sure she wouldn't need any clothe - or that was her mom's excuse. "Thank you.. Ricky," she read his nametag and took one of the popcorn so Theo didn't have to carry it all.
"Actually we are all pa-" Mariella cut him off by putting her arm over his shoulder. "we are all very excited to see the movie, right Jem," she looked over at Jamie to let him help cover up their little gang identities. It wasn't always Serpents were popular in this side of Town. Theodore had always cared less. Jamie knew, being in the wrong gang or around the wrong one could get you killed. Serenity had suffered that fate. Of course Theodore knew about the dangers as well, he was just more likely to forget them.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Month of change [Past topic]   Month of change [Past topic] EmptyTors Okt 17, 2019 1:08 pm

Ricky nodded when the girl thanked him. ”Just doing my job,” he said with a slight smile. He frowned when the boy was about to say something before he was cut off by the girl. ”Yeah. Totally. What Theo here was about to say was that we’re all part of a film club. We sometimes discuss crimes when talking about action movies and such. I always knew I would make a good thief. And a fashionable one of that.” He sent Ricky a smile. Ricky didn’t buy it completely. ”Thief? Don’t you need to be a better liar to be a thief?” He smirked at him before looking at all three of them. ”Better go on ahead before the movie starts. I’m sure you fictional film club will disappointed if you don’t see all of it.” He chuckled and turned his back on them to start wiping down the counter.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Month of change [Past topic]   Month of change [Past topic] EmptyFre Okt 18, 2019 12:46 pm

Theodore looked like a big question mark, but enjoyed seeing Jamie and Mariella work together to cover his ass. He rarely thought things through before he spoke, at least in situations like this.
"Thieves don't usually chat when they are stealing, so all they need to be is unseen. Isn't that right?" She chuckled a little. "But yeah, we will have to get going. We don't want to miss the commercials," Mariella spoke before she started walking she looked back to make sure the boys were following. She looked at Jamie with a haunted look in her eyes before she shook her head and looked away. Mariella enjoyed the small happy moments, but it seemed like there would be a race till the finish line before she ever would feel whole again.
"Theo.. why don't you go in and find our seats," she stopped just before the door. Theodore looked confused but got the hint. "Yes, I will," he nodded to her before he walked in. Mariella took a deep breath in and watched Theodore walk in before her hazel eyes landed on Jamie. There was no return now, she couldn't just say she didn't want to talk and walk in. She had to say something to him now. He knew how her facial expression looked when she was haunted by something. Grief, loss or just pure fear. She had been through them all by now. Still lived in them. Mariella put the popcorn on the table close to her and wrapped her arms around herself, in an almost protective pose. She struggled to figure out what to say. She was feeling so lost and alone - had been for quite some time now.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Month of change [Past topic]   Month of change [Past topic] EmptySøn Okt 20, 2019 10:14 am

Ricky saw eye to eye with this guy. He had a similar humor and priorities like himself. He stayed behind until he saw the quiet guy, Jem, and the girl seemed to be in the need of a talk. He walked to them. ”Come on, you can talk in here.” He nodded towards a door with the words ‘employees only’ written on the front. It wasn’t much. There was a couch, a fridge and a microwave. There wasn’t even a tv. But then of course, it was a movie theater. Making sure they were inside without anyone seeing, he closed the door and went to join their friend in the theater. He did that sometimes when he could get away with it. He sat down next to him in a seat reserved to one of the others. ”Your friends will be just a minute. Or two.” He gave him a teethy smile and looked towards the screen .

Jamie looked at Mariella when she wanted Theo to go to their seats. He knew something was bothering her, that something had happened. He just didn’t know what. She had taken distance to him, making him think she wouldn’t talk about it if he asked. Ricky let them into another room. He thought it was best with some privacy. He wouldn’t go inside the room before she did.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Month of change [Past topic]   Month of change [Past topic] EmptySøn Okt 20, 2019 11:11 am

Mariella didn't speak, she just walked into the room. Her heart was racing and she had to close her eyes for a small moment. She listened to her heartbeat, the sound of Nimue's laughter in her mind made her open her eyes rather quick again. Mariella turned around and looked at Jamie.
"You should have known," she felt her tears show up in her eyes. "Of all people there is left in the mansion. I would have expected by so called best friend to notice," her breathing was heavy as if she gasped for air.
"It was so horrible Jamie.. It was so horrible," the tears started running down her cheeks. "I spend the last month in Hell.. Guess you didn't knew that," she explained and threw her arms out to the side. "Nimue has been playing you all to think I was home.. even played the role, clearly to a point of perfection," she wrapped her arms back around herself. Mariella took a deep breath in. "Do you have any idea, how long a month in Hell is? It's ten years. I was waiting for you," she added and her voice cracked by the last sentence.
"And the moment I returned, no one knew I had been gone. And I'm am angry.. and so sad.. Most of all freaking empty and lonely. But I felt like I didn't matter anymore, because no one noticed someone was pretending to be me," she looked down and took a deep breath in. Mariella had to make a deal with Lucifer to get out of Hell, but she had almost prayed that someone would have helped her out before that - but now the deal was sealed.

Theodore looked to the side when the human sat down next to him.
"Trust me, it's gonna be a while," he took a handful of popcorn. "Family drama at its finest," he admitted in a small sigh. He knew Mariella's reasons, and if she finally had the strength to tell Jamie - he would let her do it.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Month of change [Past topic]   Month of change [Past topic] EmptyMan Okt 21, 2019 7:41 am

Jamie just stood there before she started to speak. He should have known what exactly? He waited until she said what was going on. ”What?” He breathed out deeply. ”No.. I would’ve… I’m…” He didn’t even know what to say. How could he not have known? He understood why she was angry; he was angry at himself. It was okay for her to be empty and lonely. He couldn’t make an excuse that would make this okay. ”I’m so sorry.” It wouldn’t matter. It wouldn’t change anything. How could he ever be anything to her after she undoubtedly felt so betrayed by him. ”I…” He started, not sure what he should say. He just walked closer, ready to hug her if she would let him.

Ricky could see something big was going on with those two. It probably would take a while before they talked everything out. Hopefully they were done before they had to close. ”Probably best to let them talk it out then.”
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Month of change [Past topic]   Month of change [Past topic] EmptyMan Okt 21, 2019 8:56 am

She couldn't form any more sentences, her lips was slightly shaking and she felt so cold. He said sorry, but she didn't even know what to respond. Or what to do with herself. Mariella felt her cold tears running down her cheeks, like she had just started a waterfall. She wished that there was a way, so it had been easier. If one thing had changed while she had been in Hell, it was the way she responded to conflicts. She didn't want to be so aggressive, it was about forgiving but not forgetting. Mariella had reached the point where she just accepted whatever had been thrown on her. If she accepted it, the hurt would burn less. "Don't worry about it. I came to terms with it. I just needed a little while to figure that out," she gav him an assuring nod before she took the last step. Mariella closed her arms around him, and just needed that moment not to end.  

"Yeah. At least her brother isn't she is arguing with right now.. I can assure you, those two.. like yin and yang.. and baaam," he threw his arms out to the side, almost dropping the snacks balancing on his thighs. However, he grabbed them quickly. "There is a lot of drama in my inner circle."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Month of change [Past topic]   Month of change [Past topic] EmptyTirs Okt 22, 2019 6:36 am

Jamie didn’t want anyone to go through that, least of all Mariella. With everyone left, she was the one he cared about the most. He loved the others, but it was different with Mariella. Their friendship had bloomed when she needed somebody. It killed him, that she had needed somebody again and he hadn’t been there for her. She told him to not worry, but how could he not? But for now, he was not going to speak of it. This was not about him. He put his arms around her and held her close. ”I’m never letting this happen again,” he could promise it, because now he knew what could happen. He knew to not be so sure of everything being the way it used to. Obviously, people were out to get them - Lucifer more than anyone.

Ricky could only imagine how bad it could be with her brother. He nodded when he spoke of drama in his inner circle. ”Perhaps I’ll just be in your outer circle then - just the cool guy working at the movies with amazing hair.” He ran a hand through his hair.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Month of change [Past topic]   Month of change [Past topic] EmptyTirs Okt 22, 2019 7:08 am

She didn't believe his words. Mariella had lived through enough to know, that there was no making sure. But she wasn't going to argue with him about it, it wouldn't make him or her feel better. Mariella took a deep breath in and lossened her grip to take a step back. "I made a deal," she held her breath. "I made a deal with Lucifer to get out," she closed her arms around herself again.
"It's not the worst kind of deal.. and it was that or getting back into a cell the rest of my life," she didn't look at Jamie first. Mariella knew it wasn't smart, but everyone did what they needed to do for their survival in the end.

"I don't have an outer circle - but I guess that is why your hair is so big.. it's filled with secrets," he looked over at Ricky, "what happens if I touch it?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Month of change [Past topic]   Month of change [Past topic] EmptyTors Okt 24, 2019 1:56 pm

Jamie couldn’t be angry with her for making a deal. He was just concerned it was going to be bad for her if they didn’t find a way out. ”What kind of deal? What do you have to do?” His voice mirrored how he felt. It wasn’t angry, just worried. ”Will it be dangerous?” It was a stupid question. It was Lucifer. Of course it was dangerous.

Ricky chuckled quietly at his words. ”If I’m Gretchen Weiners, who are you?” He smiled cheekily. The smile fell when he asked what happened if he touched it. ”Secrets will be spilled.”
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Month of change [Past topic]   Month of change [Past topic] EmptyTors Okt 24, 2019 2:17 pm

"It's not that bad.. I actually thinks that Lucifer needs my help - but of course the devil would never ask for it," she breathed out. Making the deal had been the easiest part of her stay, and Mariella would never have taken it if it had brought her or anyone else in danger. Okay, maybe only herself a little. She had no idea what it would do to her, if she shared her energy with Hell - the dark energy. Everytime she got away from that place, her dark energy was strong and unsteady. But maybe going back and forth, she would be able to hold a form of balance. "I go down there.. stay a few hours to maintain the dark forces while giving birth to an angel clearly is a bigger mouthful than the dark lord can handle," she rolled her eyes gentle. It was only her point of view. That was the change in her that was easiest to see after all this, she didn't take anything on to heavy. She had cried a little, and that was it. She had cried enough, tears didn't come to her easy, not anymore. "Yeah nah, I’ll be right," she spoke and lifted on a little smile.

Theodore rolled his eyes in a dramatic snobbish way. "Shut uuup..I'm Regina George" Amaryllis and Vanya had forced him to watch movies together then they were younger. It was fun because Amaryllis birthday was the 3th of October.. just like the date they mentioned in the movie.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Month of change [Past topic]   Month of change [Past topic] EmptyLør Okt 26, 2019 1:49 pm

Jamie felt calmer when she said it wasn’t that bad. He knew she would never put others in danger if she could avoid it, but it wasn’t the same when it came to her. She would prefer to put herself in danger before anyone else. Just like most people in their friend group. It was quite exhausting actually. ”Okay, that’s not too bad. I hope he suffers during his pregnancy. But not so much that Melania is hurt, of course.” It was still weird to think that his friend was not born yet, that he had just been born a few months ago. ”Okay, but you don’t have to be brave. It’s okay to say if something is wrong. And I am here for you, always.” He looked at her, before hugging her again. She had been through so much, she deserved a break. He wished he could give her one.

Ricky looked at him, calculating. ”I’m not sure. You’re not blonde enough.” he gently pushed his shoulder with his. ”Or a straight up bitch - at least I don’t think so.” In all honesty, he didn’t know him well enough to decide that.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Month of change [Past topic]   Month of change [Past topic] EmptyLør Okt 26, 2019 7:54 pm

"I know, but right now I have to keep my chin up," she admitted with a little smile. "Everything is wrong, but I have accepted that things take the time they need," Mariella added. She didn't respond to his I am always here for you. He hugged her again. Mariella wished for the emptiness and cold feeling to just go away, but it was still there. "But I'm okay," it wasn't a lie nor the truth. Mariella had found herself on a path that had accepted what would come to happen. They were thousand of different ways to handle situations like this and this was her vision.

"You clearly don't know me," he giggled a little before eating a handful of popcorn. "I am that bitch," he made a dramatic hair flip - through he didn't have any hair to flip.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Month of change [Past topic]   Month of change [Past topic] EmptyOns Okt 30, 2019 4:35 pm

Jamie knew she was strong and smart. She knew to not rush a process like this. She would get over it in her time, on her terms. He admired that. ”That’s good,” he said with a smile. He thought they should maybe get to the movie before they missed everything. ”Should we go back to the movie?” If she wanted to stay, of course they could.

Ricky couldn’t hold back a laugh, but he did manage to strangle it a little, when he made a dramatic hair flip with non-existent hair. ”I see that now,” he said with a smile. ”I should probably get back to work. Enjoy the movie.” He stood up and went back to work.

//Tænker vi eventuelt kan afrunde efter dit svar, hvis de sætter sig til at se film? Smile
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Month of change [Past topic]   Month of change [Past topic] EmptyOns Okt 30, 2019 5:22 pm

Mariella nodded, it was good. It was painful, but she tried to see if could push though it. Live in it. "Yeah we should," Marielle didn't really wanted to discuss it further. So she walked over to the door and entered the movie room. Theodore gave her a bright smile as her and Jamie entered.
"Thank you for keeping him company," Mariella whispered to Ricky before she sat down. Theodore took Mariella's hand and gave it a little squeeze. Then they just watch the movie.

//Out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Month of change [Past topic]   Month of change [Past topic] Empty

Month of change [Past topic]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» If these walls could talk [past topic ]
» Wake up call l Theo (Past topic)
» Birthday in the park - Laurent [past topic]
» Sometimes change is for the better
» It will never change

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum