Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Birthday in the park - Laurent [past topic]

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Birthday in the park - Laurent [past topic] Empty
IndlægEmne: Birthday in the park - Laurent [past topic]   Birthday in the park - Laurent [past topic] EmptyLør Nov 30, 2019 9:29 pm

@Laurent
Outfit

Chance looked at the text. His face fell in disappointment. He wanted Nickie to show up. He just wanted to see him.

[ Thanks ]

He put his phone away and rubbed his face. He really was screwing up, wasn't he? He was behaving much more like an elementary school student than a grown man. He had spent far to long coming to terms with who he was. He felt really stupid behaving like this. He wanted to be better, but right now, he wasn't. He was just as confused as a teenager learning all about their sexuality. "What the hell am I doing?" he mumbled in French. No, he was not going to spend today of all days beating himself up. He took in a sharp breath and leaned back in the bench, looking into the sky.

Sidst rettet af Chance Lør Nov 30, 2019 9:50 pm, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Birthday in the park - Laurent [past topic]   Birthday in the park - Laurent [past topic] EmptyLør Nov 30, 2019 9:49 pm

Laurent smiled before he waved to his boss, as he said with a gentle tone to his voice " Have a great day sir ". His boss smiled back, as he said " Take care Laurent, and thanks for the help. Don´t sit around and be lonely now okay ". Laurent laughed shortly, before saying " I promise! ". He then walked out of the coffee shop in the mall, as he walked from there. It was his day off, but he had been called in just to take over for two hours, while his boss had something to do. As he walked from the mall, he stopped by the bakery, as he looked at all the sweets. He smiled as he said " One Mille-feuille please ". He got the cake in a fine carboard box with a hank on, and with a little smiley face on, and the name of the bakery. He smiled, as he paid, before he walked out the store.

He found his phone as he put music on, as he just walked in his own little world, as he reached the park, before he stopped, as he noticed someone sitting on a bench all alone, looking more than depressed. He looked at the guy for a while, before he walked closer towards him, as he then stopped almost in front of him but not quite. He placed the cake on the bench, as he said " Is everything okay? ". He was a complete stranger, but he couldn´t help but look at him, feeling like he looked so lonely. He looked around them for a moment, with the silver blue eyes, as he couldn´t see anyone, before he sat down, as he looked towards him, but with a respectable distance between them. " Rough day? ".
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Birthday in the park - Laurent [past topic]   Birthday in the park - Laurent [past topic] EmptyLør Nov 30, 2019 11:59 pm

Chance barely realized someone was moving closer to him, before he heard a voice. "Everything is perfect." His words didn't match his tone of voice nor his facial expression. He was feeling very down. "French?" He asked from the hint of French accent he picked up in his voice. He shrugged his shoulders by his next question and held them up by his ears for too long, before he finally let them drop with a sigh. "Just a lonely one." He shook his head. "It's my birthday," he admitted. He had not thrown around with the information, but now he just felt so alone. "And I'm sitting in a park with a stranger as my only company, no offence." He led a hand through his hair. "Don't mind me. I'm feeling sorry for myself," he laughed and sighed again. "Change the subject, please," he begged the stranger. He looked at him with a slight smile. He just wanted someone with him, somebody who cared about him. But he was a little low on those lately.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Birthday in the park - Laurent [past topic]   Birthday in the park - Laurent [past topic] Empty

Birthday in the park - Laurent [past topic]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Just a stroll in the park.
» A meeting in the park ~ Will
» Wake up call l Theo (Past topic)
» Singing in the park ~ Astra
» Birthday boy - Theodore

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum