Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Sometimes change is for the better

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Aaron

Aaron

Humør : Let’s raise children who won’t have to recover from their childhoods.
Antal indlæg : 216

Sometimes change is for the better Empty
IndlægEmne: Sometimes change is for the better   Sometimes change is for the better EmptyFre Jun 10, 2022 6:05 am

Date | 30th of June 2022
Time | Evening
Location | Their home
Attire | Outfit link
Topic for | @Aurora xx

It had been utterly painful, Aaron hadn't felt pain that excessive. He had told Aurora about what he wanted to do, the girl didn't deserve more loss than she already had been through, but his vampire nature and darkness, he was afraid if he would end up doing more harm to her than good in the end. And after having talked with Lucille last year he had thought a lot about it, even turned it with his father. So, after reaching out to Lucille again - he had tried for months and he had thought she seemly just had made the choice to ignore him, he wouldn't have judged her for it. But learning just about what had went on, well it was a lot and Aaron was just happy she still wanted to help him.

Finally, after a few days mostly in bed - he had not told his mother about this, because otherwise she would never let him leave the bed. Lula had kept him company Yesterday, always someone in the house with Aurora, just in case of anything, not that he hadn't been doing fine - Aaron was doing rather great, it was just a lot of pain to recover from. But tonight he was cooking dinner, for the first time in what felt like weeks, which it most likely also was. He had made a good roast, and done the dinner table, just waiting for Aurora to come home. Right now he just enjoyed having been out of bed and on the go.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Aurora

Aurora

Humør : My life isn't as glamourous as my wanted poster makes it look
Fag : Study of languages, literature, history, art, dance
Antal indlæg : 177

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes change is for the better   Sometimes change is for the better EmptyFre Jun 17, 2022 4:15 pm

She had spent most of her day outside the house, trying to return to some kind of routine. She had now both met Lula and Olive, both half-sisters to Aaron, sweet people, really. But it was still overwhelming that she was part of something that was far healthier than the cult she had joined after her parents and siblings had been murdered.
Even though it hadn’t been for many years, it had done more than enough damage to how she interacted with people. Maybe that was why she had told people to give her some space; she needed to get better, and right now, the only way she knew how to do that was doing it on her own. And after Aaron had decided he wanted to see if he could once again become human; well, it had put everything on the line because no one actually knew if he was going to survive or not, and she didn’t trust this woman; Lucille, or whatever her name had been.

I’m back”, she called just as she opened the door, but to her surprise, it wasn’t Lula that had made dinner but Aaron sitting by the dinner table waiting for her. “Seems like you are doing better,” she said with a soft voice as she walked over and looked at the dinner spread out on the table. “This looks great”, she hummed with a gentle smile before changing her direction to the sink so she could wash her hands before she sat down so they could eat.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes change is for the better   Sometimes change is for the better EmptySøn Jun 26, 2022 11:00 am

He chuckled a little bit getting up, as she headed to the sink, because after all he wanted to greet her in a short warm hug before they sat down. "Yeah, I'm doing better," he added with a gentle nod then looking at the food. "I'm glad, I'm really excited to taste something for real and not while I'm half sedated," he confessed with a lighter little laugh. Because when you were in the sort of pain he had been in, he was unable to really enjoy the food he had needed to eat and he had always missed the taste of food, once you turned into a vampire your taste in food changed. Even if you tired to force yourself to eat and like it, it wasn't really the easiest jobs. "How was your day?" He asked as he started putting food on his plate, looking up to her for a moment. Knowing she had it rough, he was far from blind to it, and it pained him that she was going through so much. Which was also the reason he had needed her consent to go through this transition before he did it, making sure she was okay with it.
Aurora

Aurora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes change is for the better   Sometimes change is for the better EmptySøn Jun 26, 2022 9:37 pm

She was happy that he was finally feeling better and understood the feeling of wanting some real food or food that you could at least taste.
Aurora looked up when asked how her day was; she shrugged a little letting out a small sigh “so, so,” she answered truthfully. She wished she could tell him everything was okay and she was doing fine, but she couldn’t lie—mostly because he could look straight through her if she did. “Let’s dig in, though”, she said with a chuckle and moved her hands together, but just as she was about to take the first scoop, someone knocked on the door. It was a scent that Aurora knew; Letha, the school counsellor; what was she doing here? “Are you expecting her?” she whispered, not knowing if Aaron could actually smell her or feel the ancient vampire standing outside the door.
Of course, they weren’t expecting her. But with her memories back and then suddenly feeling that someone had left her behind, she had gathered the pieces and knew it meant that Aaron was dead or something else. Know, it wasn’t like Aaron, and she had met at the academy, but she knew he had taken Aurora in. For an extended period, she had been giving every bad excuse in why she shouldn’t seek him out, but if he was doing poorly, someone needed to know so they could be there for Aurora—maybe it was also just a lousy excuse to seek him out finally. Talk with him for a little while. But as she breathed in, she knew they had just sat down for dinner, but it was too late for her to take back the knock.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes change is for the better   Sometimes change is for the better EmptySøn Jul 03, 2022 11:41 am

Aaron was as well just about to take the first scoop when someone knocked on the door. Oh, in this moment he missed his old senses being able to pick out who was at the door before them arriving. But his human senses or at least the type of human he was now only allowed him to feel a slight bit of aura - not enough to pick out who it was. Her, Aaron pressed his brows together, "I wasn't expecting anyone," he confessed before getting up from his chair. "I will handle it," he then moved out of the dinning room and over to open up the door, it was like the past knocked on his door, making him drag a deeper breath in. "Hey," he exhaled and folded his lips in attempt to lick his lips clearing his throat, "what - what are you doing here?" Aaron wondered. He hadn't seen her in what felt like the longest time. How did you respond when you met a former love from the past whom you never thought you would see again, yet something about her persona seemed changed more human than when he first had met her. That was what he told himself at least.
Aurora

Aurora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes change is for the better   Sometimes change is for the better EmptyMan Jul 04, 2022 1:22 pm

Aurora was wondering if she should follow and see Letha’s expression—but she thought against it and instead just filled her glass with some more water; at least she could hear what they were talking about from here, and even though she knew that it would be better to give them privacy, she couldn’t help her curiosity.  

Hi,” Letha gave Aaron a soft smile, then let out a faint smile and a chuckle when he asked what she was doing here—“I guess that is fair,” she said with a small tug of her left lip, for a moment she wondered herself, at least how she should explain why she was standing in front of his door. “Well, I, I knew you weren’t a vampire anymore, and since I’m the guidance consular at the Academy, I, of course, worried about Aurora and what might have happened to you”, she explained, not knowing if it was a satisfactory explanation. They had both changed; she knew that—she, maybe, the most of the two of them, given that she was now far more human than she had been back in the day when they had met and gotten involved. Poor Aaron, she was just happy to see that he was doing well. Or so it seemed.
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes change is for the better   Sometimes change is for the better EmptyTors Jul 07, 2022 5:33 am

He nodded a bit, rarely thought back to the time where he had been so desperate to never part with the the last member of his family. So desperate not to lose anything else that he had turned, an eternal longing for perhaps one day he could find Lucille again and they wouldn't have to be afraid of his humanity and mortal soul. All of that stripped when he had reversed his transformation, but so it remain the confidence of the man who had learned to survive the vampires dark nature. He wasn't bound to the darkness anymore and it was a burden that itself had been lifted from his shoulders. "I guess that is a fair point then," he cleared his throat a little and nodded. Aaron knew you couldn't always judge a person by former actions, not when it was so long ago - people didn't change, they grew with time. "Well, we are as good as we can be," he nodded a little wanting to confirm it was alright. "Letha?" A voice sounded from behind, Aaron looked past the vampire's shoulder to see his father standing there.
Aurora

Aurora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes change is for the better   Sometimes change is for the better EmptyTirs Jul 12, 2022 1:37 pm

Aurora couldn’t wait and put a piece of meat in her mouth, chewing slowly as she kept on listening, but when she heard and smelled Reginald, she got up—this was getting far too interesting for her not to be a part of what was going on.
Okay, good”, Letha said with a small smile, not knowing what else to say, which was why she parted her lips to say goodbye, that was until she heard a well-known voice behind her. Her entire body tensed, almost as if someone had pulled her string like a bow. How awkward could this be, standing in front of the son she had turned and taken as her lover afterwards—to have the father standing behind her, also a lover of hers, that she shared a child with—with a deep breath, she forced a smile and turned and looked at Reginald “Hi” she raised her hand, feeling somewhat awkward. “Now, this… wasn’t really a reunion that I had thought would happen today” she folded her lips, looking back at Aaron. “I, well, long story short, I lost my memory eighty or so years back, and well…” she pulled her lips together while she thought about her following words “, well, I met Reginald while I couldn’t remember who I was, and… you see, one thing let to another” a small wrinkle was formed around her nose as she looked behind him and gave Aurora a smile “hi” Aurora just stood there with her mouth ajar, then a giggle left her. She ran to her phone; she had to text this to Alexandra as fast as possible.  
Aaron

Aaron

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes change is for the better   Sometimes change is for the better EmptyMan Aug 01, 2022 7:11 pm

Reginald had many questions, but right now he also had an idea that knowing would be a scenario he didn't want to imagine. However, Aaron asked and Letha explained. What a mess it was indeed. Not that Reginald and Aaron had known much about each other back then, so it wasn't like any could have known of the chaos that would be standing before them today. Aaron looked behind him as he saw Aurora run off, like someone who had heard the best gossip of the year, maybe it was. "That is - wow, I thought stuff like this only happened in movies," Aaron shook his head a little and took a sharper breath in. Reginald let out a laugh, what else could you do when faced with stuff like this? Both him and his son had been with the same woman - it could have been much worse, even if he assumed the reason Letha was here was because she once had been the vampire turning his son. The hunter in him growled a little within by the thought but was pushed down rather fast. "Have you truly lived in this world if you haven't had at least two insane tales to share at the dinner table?" Reginald joked a little and shook his head. Trying to get the best out of it.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Sometimes change is for the better   Sometimes change is for the better Empty

Sometimes change is for the better
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» It will never change
» This night will change everything
» ...To change the things I can
» People don't change; they only fool themselves into believing they can.
» One mistake can change an entire life

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VII :: Skoven-
Gå til: