Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

If these walls could talk [past topic ]

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

Humør : Hannah Montana said nobody's perfect, but here I am.
Fag : Dance + Swimming & Shapeshifter history l Assisting in: Music + Drama
Antal indlæg : 652

If these walls could talk [past topic ]  Empty
IndlægEmne: If these walls could talk [past topic ]    If these walls could talk [past topic ]  EmptyTirs Feb 09, 2021 9:09 pm

Date: October 24th 2010
Time: Around late evening. It's getting dark.
Weather: A bit windy.
Surroundings: The usual crackheads are standing in their corners. Kids play on the small almost broken playground. And others are just walking around.
Outfit: Link
Topic for: @Elena Ahlers x
____

She was still drowning in her sorrow after her mother had been killed earlier this year. Victoria had lost not just her mother, but also her uncle. It was a moment of grief and deep sadness for the Serpents in general, but Victoria felt it like a big stab in her heart. Like she had lost the last part of herself that was her real family. It was years ago since her father had told said goodbye, left for a little while because of work. She knew he would be back soon, for a little while, at least death made him come back home. Victoria was lost in her thoughts, and she realized too late that she had come to close to The Skulls part of the park. Everyone knew not to just step in there, but who could blame her clouded brain in his moment. "Well hello," a voice made her blink and she suddenly because aware of just where she was. So she stopped and held her breath for a little while. Her eyes scanned the area in fear, autumn made the sun go down so much faster - but it didn't matter anyways - none of the crackheads from south would even bother to notice something. People never did do anything here, they were too scared - as they should be. Most people who lived here was deadly in some way. "Sorry, I was just leaving," she turned around to walk away, but one of them stepped in her way. They were all a great deal taller than her, older as well making her feel utterly small as they circled around her. "Not so fast.." She could feel a hand brush over the pink waves, making her her pull her head away, but no matter where she did move - there was someone in her way. She almost felt dizzy from the smell of smoke mixed with alcohol. The animal in her screamed to run away, but how did you run away when ever way was blocked?

"Fuck off," she finally said, but her words were nothing other than air. They just laughed, so she could at least just try, and she tried to move past two of the guys. One behind her grabbed her arm to pull her back, almost making her lose her balance. Victoria quickly pulled her her arm out of the grab, and held her breath. "It's it a little to early to leave, I mean - we are just getting started on the party -don't be boring," one of them said making her turn her head in the direction of the voice. Once again she felt hands on her skin, and she lashed her arms out to the side to make them remove them again. "I'm not interested," she replied, feeling her heart beating faster than ever before. She could feel hands trying to touch the blue fabric of her cropped top, once again trying to make a more jumpy movement to make the guy remove his hands. "You reply like there is a choice in the matter - you most have stepped in here for a reason," one of them walked closer up to her, and looked down at her, once again she felt smaller than ever before. Her head racing and her heart beating so fast, she felt like she could faint - but now wasn't the time to get light headed.

Tilbage til toppen Go down
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

Humør : Well, this is some serious shit. What the hell happened?
Antal indlæg : 335

IndlægEmne: Sv: If these walls could talk [past topic ]    If these walls could talk [past topic ]  EmptyTirs Feb 09, 2021 9:35 pm

Music was blasting through her ears as she ran through the city, sweat was dripping down her forehead as she pushed herself just a little longer.
What are you staring at? his cheeky voice asked, as he stood there without any shirt on. That boy had had a really bad habit of not weary very much clothes when she was near him, and it was fucking with her mind. How she wanted to run her fingers over his chiseled abs, kiss him and feel him close.
Fuck” Elena hissed for herself, as she pushed the annoying thoughts out of her head again, it was not only how much she wanted to jump into bed with Jack Robin, and how she so far had hold herself back. It was how her heart had started to slowdown, even missed a beat when she looked at him. It was poor thinking, and it would end them both in disaster if she didn’t stop this stupid notion of thought and attraction.  

Before she knew it, she had run around five kilometers, and found herself by the park in Southside, bad neighborhood if you didn’t know how to stand up for yourself or fight for that matter. Elena knew how to do both, so she stopped by a bench and started to stretch out her sore muscles, as her eyes saw familiar pink and brown hair. Her brows pressed together, as she saw men standing around her, and before she could stop it anger and hatred already was pilling in her chest. That girl had been through enough, and Elena was in the mood for getting her mind off things.

Get your creepy fucking hands off her now” Elena hissed as her eyes turned black, the guys just turned and started laughing “Look at this boys, two beautiful ladies, and it’s not even Sunday” what did that even mean? Elena thought as she grabbed one of the man’s arm and twisted it behind his back, her foot hammered down on his leg back of the knee, and with a scream he went down on his knees. “Nobody touch her, or I will rip all of your beating hearts out for your chest, is that understood?” the demon hissed again, and it was like the whole park just became a little bit darker than it was before. One of the guys whipped out a gun, and she rolled her eyes as he shoot at her, and with her shadow powers she disappeared as the bullet would hit her, and the next thing the man that had shoot at her started screaming as he got the same overhaul as the first she had her fingers in. “Hey Vic, so what are you doing here?” Elena asked, her eyes turning back to her normal blue as she smiled sweetly – with was in sharp contrast to the fact, that she was still holding the guy that whimpered in agony.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: If these walls could talk [past topic ]    If these walls could talk [past topic ]  EmptyOns Feb 10, 2021 5:12 am

A voice broke through. A voice she knew, it was Elena - what was she doing out here? The shapeshifter didn't have much time to think before chaos began to spread around her. Victoria had no idea what to do or how to act in the situation, but Elena was fearless and the shapeshifter admired the demon completely breathless. Her brown eyes followed the demon's act, and everything seemed to move at such way that she rarely realized what happened around her. It could just be the dizziness taking over her once again. Victoria froze completely as she saw the man take out his gun and aimed for Elena, and the shapeshifters eyes might have turned as big as teacups. It fired and pure panic washed over her face, but luckily managed to handle that as well, and it ended with the man screaming. Her brown eyes looked at the demon, and she parted her lips, but no words at first seemed to escape her lips. "I was just going for a walk," she replied and shook her head a little bit. Living and growing up here, violence wasn't more than an everyday activity. One of the guys walked up behind Victoria and grabbed her in a chokehold, "let him go or she goes," he warned the demon and tightened the grip. Victoria lifted her hands up, feeling the fight for air kicking in. She finally just stopped fighting and but her focus on elsewhere, not her breathing. The shapeshifter shut down the man's brain functions, rendering him unconscious and falling over. She fell to the ground with him, and had to push his unconscious body away from her and get up. Victoria could feel the jitters and got up from the ground looking at the demon. "Wanna get the hell out of here?"
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: If these walls could talk [past topic ]    If these walls could talk [past topic ]  EmptyOns Feb 10, 2021 7:04 am

A walk? Really Vic?” Elena rolled her eyes, and when the last man standing took Victoria as hostage Elena laughed instead of doing as he had asked; “Bad move, very bad move” and right she was, when Victoria used her powers and the man had to loosen his grip as he fell on top of the young woman, into the drug infested grass.
Elena twisted the man’s arm around even more before pushing him down into the mud and grabbed his gun. She walked over to help Victoria up again, but didn’t seem to need the help, she was offering – which wasn’t that weird, girls like them, quickly learned how to take care of themselves. “Yes, just – give me a moment though” she said as she walked over to the first guy she had grabbed and pushed the gun towards his knee – “Every winter when it aches, you’ll think about what happens if you ever touch a woman again, and let this be a messages that the Serpents are off limits, understood?” she hissed, as she pulled the trigger shattering the kneecap.
Elena threw the gun on the ground after wiping it. Turned around and noticed now how cold she was; only wearing a tight runner’s shirt, and her training pants.
So either back to my place, or we find some bar were we can get at drink, up to you” Elena smiled and crossed her arms over her chest, not really giving a care about the curses and swearwords that the two conscious men were throwing after them.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: If these walls could talk [past topic ]    If these walls could talk [past topic ]  EmptyOns Feb 10, 2021 7:32 am

You did what you needed to do in order to survive, and even through all of it - she still never had taken a life, she had been close to, but had never done it. Victoria nodded to the demon and watched her walk over to grab the gun. She gently crossed her arms as she watched Elena carefully, listened to whatever she said and the shapeshifter held her breath for a short moment. It was nice someone had your back when you thought the world was against you. And in times like this, Victoria felt like nothing but the world tumbling down around her. The trigger was pulled and Victoria jumped a little bit to the sound of it. The man crying out in pain didn't seem to get to her, she only looked at Elena. "I vote for the bar, I need a drink," she replied looking down shortly at the man she had knocked out, he was slowly waking up again, but with a kick from Victoria's booth and he was out cold again. The big brown eyes looked up at Elena again, "we should just go to the Serpents, at least they let us drink for free," she told with a firm smile on her lips. It was getting cold as the night came closer, and alcohol would be nice fuel to regain some of that heat the body longed for. Victoria began to walk towards the place, it wasn't really that far away after all. "But there is also a chill place that way, no one rarely goes there," she pointed in the direction of the other way they could go.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: If these walls could talk [past topic ]    If these walls could talk [past topic ]  EmptyOns Feb 10, 2021 8:15 am

We could go to the serpents, they’ll let us drink for free.
No Elena, we are not going there, Jack could be there, that’s just a slippery slope, you know that, don’t, Elena, Elena!
Elena put her arm around Vic; “I vote for free drinks, and the company of people that are not trying to hit on us” or, at least not people we don’t want to hit on us, the words were unsaid, but the voice in her head was not; I give up on you Elena, you are the absolute worst, the voice whispered as she had her own little monolog in her head, but on her face there was a soft smile, and not a hint of the tumult that was going on behind that forehead of hers.

Elena wet her lips with her tongue, as she looked over her shoulder on last time, watching with a growing smirk on her lips how the three guys were on the ground still licking the wounds, and screaming in pain. Served them right, if you asked the demon.

The trip back to the serpent’s headquarters was very pleasant, just small talk nothing that would actually qualify as answers on why Vic had been walking around with her head in the clouds, so to speak, and not really noticing were she was going. But that could wait till they were inside in the warmth again.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: If these walls could talk [past topic ]    If these walls could talk [past topic ]  EmptyTors Feb 11, 2021 3:09 pm

The demon put an arm around her, and the shapeshifter pulled up her lips in a wider smile. Free drinks it was. It was a nice walk, or as nice as a walk around in Southside could be - you got used to it at some point, and once you did - it wasn't too bad. Victoria had learned almost every single twist and turn in this messed up town. Her head was still in the clouds, filled up with the thoughts that seemed to drag her way more down than to her liking. Victoria took a deeper breath in as they got inside, letting the warmth from the bar fill up her soul as much as possible. It was always nice being here, it was almost as close to home as anything got. People turned around looking at them, just giving them a welcoming nod - they knew who they were, or they knew Victoria better than Elena, but they had gotten used to see the demon closer to Jack.
Victoria walked straight to the bar and sat down on one of the chairs, looking at Elena. "Thank you, for having my back tonight - I owe you one," she then addressed the elephant in the room, the fact that the shapeshifter had been wandering around alone in her own thoughts. Things could have ended pretty badly if it hadn't been for Elena. If it hadn't been there, there was no saying that Victoria would even have returned here, and the shapeshifter had been letting that thought sink in for a few minutes now. The bartender turned to them, didn't even ask them - just handed them their usual orders. Victoria grabbed the whisky and took a deeper breath in.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: If these walls could talk [past topic ]    If these walls could talk [past topic ]  EmptyTors Feb 11, 2021 7:43 pm

The warmth was a welcomed friend, as the crossed the threshold to the Serpents hideout. Elena took a quick look around, at there was both a breath of relief that she couldn’t see the young boy, but also a slight disappointment to see, if you looked closely.
It was gone when they sat down by the bar, and waved the bartender closer – as he handed them their drinks, Elena gave him a charming smile; “just leave the bottle” she quickly said and winked, the bartender shook his head but the smile forming on his own lips, was enough to tell her that he didn’t mind.

“First of Vic, of course I have your back, second though? Never owe something to anyone, just because they do something for you, at least not to me” her hand softly tucked some of Victorias strands of hair behind her ear. “So, how are you doing? And don’t give me that half ass thing, how are you really?” she asked and looked with a sincere expression, it might not be her place to ask – but hell, she had just grabbed two guys off her – because her heads had been somewhere else. And of course it had, she had just lost her mother and uncle. But it was like when you were in a gang, you never really talked about it, when there was something that was heavy.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: If these walls could talk [past topic ]    If these walls could talk [past topic ]  EmptyLør Feb 13, 2021 7:25 am

Never owe something to anyone, just because they do something for you, her lips formed in a bit bigger smile as she nodded," Noted," she breathed out as Elena moved some of the shapeshifter's hair behind her ear. The question made Victoria take a slight deeper breath in, and she blinked a little as she moved her eyes to her drink. "I - I am dealing with it," she replied not really knowing how to put her feelings into words, "l just - I don't know, should have looked where I was going," she shook her head a little bit before taking a larger mouthful of the drink. Victoria's mother had been her rock, the glue that actually made sure she had a family - and as a teenager here in Southside it was hard to actually get to explore who you were, without taking a side track that led you to Hell. Her cousin's were so much younger than her, they barely understood and it wasn't like their mother was thrilled about Victoria wanting to be there - after all, they had their perfect little uptown life. "I feel like I lost a part of myself, you know -" she shook her head a little bit as she took a larger breath in, "and I can't find it again - it makes everything.. so cold," she held her breath for a little while, "empty," the shapeshifter breathed out and frowned a bit by her own foggy mind. "But it seems like my dad finally has it in him to actually come visit - only takes him death to come see me, so that's nice," she added before downing the remains of the drink.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: If these walls could talk [past topic ]    If these walls could talk [past topic ]  EmptyLør Feb 13, 2021 11:30 am

Elena drank her own drink as she listened to what Victoria said, maybe the demon understood Victoria better than the shapeshifter would ever now. The demon had always been very secret about her past, and what she had done – mostly because she wanted to live in the moment, but at time like these she became, almost nostalgic.
With a deep breath she drowned the rest of her whiskey and poured more up in their cups. Music started playing as people sat around and started playing games and just having a good time. Some worked on their motorcycles, which wasn’t that weird when it was that kind of gang. Not really Elena’s ally, but she needed the back up for a bigger job that was going down not long from now.

You know, normally I don’t really like sharing my own story – but I lost my mother as well people took her from me” Christian people, because she was a witch. But that didn’t really need to be a part of this story.
I will not sit here telling you it will get better, and time heals all wounds. But you will learn to live with the pain, use the pain to become stronger, a better version of yourself. And if going around just thinking is how you do it, then you need to become better at defending yourself – so, I can learn you a few tricks if you want” Elena put an arm around her and pulled her into her for a brief moment before letting go and took a big swing at her drink only to drown it again. Filling it up a second time.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: If these walls could talk [past topic ]    If these walls could talk [past topic ]  EmptyFre Feb 19, 2021 1:01 pm

Violence.. getting revenge had never been a thing she had understood till now. Or she did, she just never been desiring it till now. But she knew better than to act out on that emotion - that feeling was toxic and she wasn't even strong enough to win that battle. If she could learn to use this pain to become better, she wondered who she would turn out to become. Elena put her arm around the shapeshifter and pulled her in shortly, making Victoria smile a bit as she breathed out. "Jack is already kicking my ass enough at it is," she chuckled a bit. Jack was self-taught and she admired that, she knew he had survived on his own for most of his life - which she idolized. Victoria took grabbed the bottle and refilled her drink, and lifted the glass up to her lips. "If you could, would you get justice for her? Your mother." Victoria then asked, some called it justice other people called it revenge. It wasn't a part of the herself that she liked, the hunger for making the people who had killed her family pay. Letting them know, they had chosen to mess with the wrong people. Victoria also knew, right now she wasn't strong enough - she couldn't take down a mafia. But she didn't need to kill the entire mafias head, she just needed to remove it's heart.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: If these walls could talk [past topic ]    If these walls could talk [past topic ]  EmptyOns Feb 24, 2021 5:45 pm

Ah, true” Elena laughed, Jack, the demon waved the bartender towards them again “could you get us a couple of beers as well?” she asked, and as soon as one was put in front of her she started to drink, as half of the bottle already was empty she turned her head, when Victoria started asking the deep questions. Would you get justice for her?
Elena took a deep breath, and put the beer down again, her cold fingers glided over her jaw. “I don’t know. I was very young when it happened, and the man how had been a part of it, actually took my in an adopted me, in the end they all died” mostly because time had passed, and so had her scars of that horrifying evening.
but you’re not alone in getting justice, rely on the people around to come through when you need them too, or don’t - but figure out what you need, just don’t take any hasty discissions that’s how you end up dead, and then you didn’t achieve anything” she breathed and washed down the beer flavor with whiskey. “What is it you want?” she asked and look towards Victoria, one thing was asking her what Elena would do, if she had the chance. Something else was what Vic actually wanted.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: If these walls could talk [past topic ]    If these walls could talk [past topic ]  EmptySøn Feb 28, 2021 9:35 am

Getting justice, letting them pay for ever coming for her family was a thought that had haunted her mind ever since it happened. Victoria however, couldn't quite place if it was the right thing to do, all she did know was that it was wrong for them to get away with it. Victoria listened to what Elena said, the shapeshifter had no intentions of doing anything without thinking - if she wanted to get her revenge, she would have to do it right. If there was a right way to do it. "I don't know what I want," she replied honestly. It was a matter of morals, and Victoria wasn't a violent person, she hated violence even if she was living in it. "I just know it isn't right," she replied and licked her lips shortly. "But I don't think it would make me feel better.. feel at peace.. anything really." Victoria downed the drink and placed the glass on the table. "What is up with that feeling anyways.. that emptiness.. It's like someone just took out my heart and tore it apart and spread it all over the world for me to find," she reached out for one of the beers, and shook her head. The alcohol already effecting her, but then again she hadn't really been eating anything the past two days either. "I'm so tired.. It's like there is these waves that just keeps washing over me, over and over again," she took a mouthful of the beer but didn't really look at Elena while she confessed this. "And every time I try to get back up, it just knocks me over again. And it just keeps coming for me."
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: If these walls could talk [past topic ]    If these walls could talk [past topic ]  EmptySøn Feb 28, 2021 4:34 pm

Elena nodded slowly as Vic told her what really was on her mind, and some of it she could remember from her own life. Maybe really from when her mother died but when her husband just left her without a reason, it wasn’t really the same thing but from what Victoria described she knew those feelings all too well.
Elena took a deep breath and looked to see who many people was actually around them and could overhear their conversation. The demon stood up from her stool, but not to walk away but to push it closer towards Victoria. “I understand the feeling all too well, the part of your heart being ripped out and not understanding how to fix it again” Elena whispered “Not, from when my mom died, I was so young and I didn’t really understand what was going on at the time – but” Elena took a deep breath and started to scrape the label of the bottle of beer, as she didn’t understand that these words was about to leave her mouth.
I was once with a man, I gave him everything, did everything for him and I loved him more than I could ever describe to anybody – one day, I woke up in our bed it was cold, which told me that he hadn’t been lying in it for quite some time, couple of hours maybe, wasn’t that unusually but, when I came down to the kitchen he had left me a note” she scuffed a small laugh “Don’t follow me” her fingers pushed back some of her blond hair “that was all I got, and I thought I was going to die suffocated with this instant panic of what was I supposed to do now? I just, I’ve never told anyone this, but what I wanted to tell was, you are not alone – it’s normal, you lost that person in your life and it the worst feeling.. but someday it will get a little better, just enough so you can live without thinking about it every second, and soon it will be every hour, and someday it will even be days before the feeling surface.” she whispered and put her arm around Vic’s shoulders and pulled her towards her.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: If these walls could talk [past topic ]    If these walls could talk [past topic ]  EmptyMan Mar 22, 2021 7:59 am

Elena moved closer to Victoria, and the young shapeshifter took a slightly deeper breath in. Victoria had tried to talk to Mono about it, and he understood she needed a little bit of space in this matter. It wasn't easy, far from. Her dark eyes looked into Elena's as she told her a story. A story she was very sure she didn't usually shared with anyone. Victoria held her breath for a while as she listened to the demon next to her. She couldn't imagine loving someone one day and the next day they were gone like that, or she could - she actually could, her father had been like that. However, Victoria couldn't even imagine things getting better someday, not even a little bit better - through she appreciated Elena shared this story with her. "I hope you are right," she took a deeper breath in. "I has to become better," she mumbled to herself feeling Elena's arm around her shoulders. "I will just text my boyfriend that I'm home." Which was of course a lie. But she didn't want Mono to worry about her sitting here at a bar drinking with Elena. So she took out her phone and send a quick text before putting it back in her pocket.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: If these walls could talk [past topic ]    If these walls could talk [past topic ]  EmptyMan Mar 22, 2021 8:12 am

A small sigh left Elena’s nose as Victoria said that it had to become better. She nodded slowly “Well, I’m not going to say it was easy, but and I’m still bitter about it which is why I’m very bad at letting people close” she mumbled and took a sip from her beer. She had to close her eyes for a second, as she felt the corruption bubble under her skin. After she had been on that gig with Josephine, a woman that had to pay with her head for that job. Literally. Then the rest of it had been some kind of horrible shit show, where she couldn’t leave, felt how her skin and soul had been drawn to the centre of all evil. The worst part? That she wanted to go back, every day she woke up. Yearning from his touch and that power he had over her, only to be hit by the realization that he had decapitated her friend, and she had felt okay about it. That was like ice cold water in her face, remembering her that she should never go back, but it was like a junkie waiting for their next fix, making her see things that wasn’t really there while trying to come back down from a horrible od.

She removed her arm from Victoria’s shoulder as she said she needed to text her boyfriend. Wait, boyfriend? A sheepish smile started spreading over her lips, as she threw back her drink and poured the whiskey into the glass again.
“So, you have a boyfriend, hm?” that was news “Tell me about him” she asked, mainly so they could talk about something else.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: If these walls could talk [past topic ]    If these walls could talk [past topic ]  EmptyMan Mar 22, 2021 8:30 am

"I know that feeling." She mumbled a bit and shook her head lightly. It was pure luck that Mono had found a way around her walls and climbed over. It was still pretty new, and had been going on for a few months now. But she didn't want it to slip away - not yet. So, you have a boyfriend, hm? A slight reddish color turned to the shapeshifter's cheeks that wasn't caused by the alcohol. "Yeah.. it's. It's still pretty new, but yeah." she confirmed with a slight girlish smile and shook her head a bit as she grabbed her glass to take another mouthful. Where to start when talking about him. "I like the sound of his voice.. its low, a bit smart sounding.. but without being .. too smart you know," she shook her head a little bit and placed the glass on the table, "but his eyes," her eyes lighted a bit more up as she tilted her head a little bit dreamy to the side. "They are this bluegrey color.. that's not really a color.. you know?" She looked back at Elena with a warmer smile. "But like mostly blue when he wears blue and.." She stopped herself and widened her eyes. "Who am i?" she picked up the glass quickly and downed it. Victoria had always sworn to herself she wouldn't end up sounding like a typical teenager, and now here she was.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: If these walls could talk [past topic ]    If these walls could talk [past topic ]  EmptyMan Mar 22, 2021 8:43 am

The more that Vic talked the wider Elena eyes got, this was not just some simple crush; this was love. There was a painful pull in her chest, and Elena wasn’t sure if it was jealousy or the fact that she had seen to many of those faces only to see them change into tears and broken dreams. Especially in this environment it didn’t last long. But she hoped Victoria needed it, deserved it.

When the shapeshifter suddenly realized what she had said, Elena started laughing. “A woman in love, clearly” she shook her head and kept drinking. “You sound so much like me, first time it happened – so is it sound to say, that it is your first love?” she asked and smiled like only a sister, or even a mother could. Suddenly it hit her, was this how Jack saw her? She had seen how he had looked at her. The painful feeling in her chest grabbed her by surprise this time, and it was hard for her to breath. No, he couldn’t be, she would only break his heart.
The demon wasn’t good enough for him, so much was already clear. Besides the fear of him breaking her, like so many others had before him, were overpowering.
She quickly hid her distress behind a sweet smile, as she emptied her beer and asked for a new one. Something to numb the pain spreading in her.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: If these walls could talk [past topic ]    If these walls could talk [past topic ]  EmptyMan Mar 22, 2021 8:32 pm

A woman in love, clearly[, yeah clearly. She was, Victoria nodded a bit and breathed out. It was her first love. Truth to be told, she had never payed much attention to love till this year. Her and Mono had been friends for over two years, and now they had taken this step - which was a huge step, but she was so sure about him. She felt like she had somewhere to go, some place safe where she didn't have to think about her messed up family or the loss. "Yeah - It feels like an emotional rollecoaster but even in all this. He is there for me too, and it's nice," she replied and exhaled. Victoria took another sip of her drink with a soft chuckle on her lips. Victoria placed the glass on the desk and looked at Elena shortly, as she breathed out. "Thank you by the way, for sharing your story with me. I can't imagine that being easy," she confessed with a warmer smile and gave Elena a slight nod. There was always something about people that no one else knew about. Everyone had secrets, a secret part to their lives.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: If these walls could talk [past topic ]    If these walls could talk [past topic ]  EmptyTirs Mar 23, 2021 6:56 am

She started laughing as Victoria explained how it was an emotional rollercoaster, she understood what she meant, she really did. “I’m just happy you have someone, that’s all anybody really need, just one person that you can rely on” she said and looked into the distance, if she could just take her own advice. But it was always like that, good at giving advice really bad at taking them; mostly because she never felt that she was good enough for people to begin with.

Elena smiled as Vic thanked her and nodded “sometimes I forget that it’s okay to share your past with people, time has really changed since the middle ages” she breathed out and took another sip of her drink, contemplating if she could ask Victoria. She could feel how the uncertainty pulled around in her stomach, it was almost painful how she didn’t know how to phrase herself, maybe she shouldn’t say anything in the first place.
Does Jack like me?” she blurted out, and then looked at Victoria with big eyes. Well great job Elena, that was one way to say it. The demon made a ‘urgh’ sound and put a hand to her forehead while pouring more whiskey into her glass and then into Victoria’s. "Don't answer that"
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: If these walls could talk [past topic ]    If these walls could talk [past topic ]  EmptyTors Mar 25, 2021 8:42 am

It should be okay, to talk about how you felt. It wasn't something she had felt was alright to do for a while, because honestly? Most people didn't ask because they cared, they only asked because it was a habit. They didn't really want to know the real answer. So, the fact she actually had someone in her life was everything right now. "He is one of the most generous people I know," she confessed with a slightly shy smile. The fact that he was helping a girl right now, who was recovering from an accident after she moved from Bulgaria - she could already tell Cecilia and Mono would have a great friendship. Does Jack like me? The question surprised the shapeshifter, and she lifted a brow by that surprise. Elena tried to pull back, not wanting the answer - yet she knew she wanted one - the demon was just scared she would get the wrong answer. It was the same rush as the moment leading up to Mono and Victoria confessing how they felt. The feeling of your heart exploding because you were scared to get rejected, scared that everything would change if the words slipped out of your mouth. "He likes you," she lifted up the glass Elena had refilled and made a slight tilt with her head, just before taking a mouthful. "I've never really seen him care for someone like he cares for you." Victoria took a deeper breath in and placed the glass back on the table. "Jack is complicated, he doesn't really say much - but you just know him, you know?" Victoria chuckled a bit as she thought back to the day she first had met Jack. She had been six years old when she saw Jack the first time, crazy how quick time flew by. "But he cares a lot about you, I can tell." Jack wasn't the type to say how he felt, because he didn't know. She remembered how her mum had told her to take it easy on him because of this, because Victoria always knew how she felt and she could express it. He just hasn't learned how, she remembered her mother telling her once.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: If these walls could talk [past topic ]    If these walls could talk [past topic ]  EmptyTors Mar 25, 2021 1:14 pm

Where Victoria might have thought she wanted to hear those words; He likes you. Elena actually wanted to hear the exact opposite. Not that it didn’t make her happy, and a small smile crept up upon the older woman. It quickly disappeared as she shallowed the lump in her throat.
Shit” she mumbled and closed her eyes, and then looked towards Victoria and sighed a small smile formed on her lips before she looked away again “I was actually afraid you would say that” she tried to explain and let her tongue lick over her lips, knowing it actually didn’t explain anything at all. Her fingers started gliding over her forehead before they moved down and pinched the bridge of her nose. “I’m going to end up breaking his heart” she whispered and shook her head, that story about her husband. Might explain a little why Elena acted the way that she did.

But you’re right, but a lot of his emotions is shown on his face – I just don’t know what I should do, he deserves so much better than someone like me” she said with a sad smile and drowned the rest of the drink “okay, maybe something less gloom and doom!” she said with a smile and turned towards Victoria “So what do you say of pulling a lot of pranks on your fellow serpents?” she asked with a sneaky expression that put all the hurt and sadness Elena carried around behind her wellcreated mask.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: If these walls could talk [past topic ]    If these walls could talk [past topic ]  EmptyFre Mar 26, 2021 5:38 am

Running from your feelings were a dangerous game, a losing battle, they always found a way to catch you and force you to the ground. I'm going to end up breaking his heart, the shapeshifter looked at the demon and took a deeper breath in. "My boyfriend's best friend said some wise words the other day.." Victoria took a deeper breath in and looked at Elena, "This life will be good and beautiful but not without heartbreak. In death comes peace, but pain is the cost of living. Like love, it's how we know we are alive," Victoria quoted something Cecilia had told both her and Mono after they had talked about this former boyfriend the human had back in Bulgaria. But there was something beautiful about it, because if anything love made your heart beat so heavily it could only make one feel alive.

Victoria knew Jack showed how she felt on his face, his entire body language was a gift to this world, making you sure that you understood him - if you knew him. It took some effort to learn Jack, but to get him speak as if nothing could ever hold him back was something else. Victoria didn't have a problem with Jack speaking, he was even time to time way to chatty when talking to her. But they had also known each other for ages. "Pranks? You know they can hear us right?" Victoria laughed a bit, as she looked around and the bartender chuckled a bit. It wasn't like they were that quite all the time, and alcohol had a way of making you think no one could hear what you said, and yet it was just like truth serum.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

IndlægEmne: Sv: If these walls could talk [past topic ]    If these walls could talk [past topic ]  EmptyFre Mar 26, 2021 10:18 am

Those are beautiful words” she whispered and gave Victoria a smile, she really wanted to believe that she one day could settle down again, that she could give in to those desires. But with her past, with all that baggage she had with her, the corruption bobbling under her skin whispering to her that she needed to go back to him. Men always left her, always cast her aside when they were done. So maybe she was also selfish in thinking she needed to throw a happy life away, before it would end up as normal. With them not wanting to be with her anymore.

A smirk formed on her lips as Victoria pointed out that people could hear them, “well that’s part of the fun, isn’t it?” she mused, and looked towards the bartender that chuckled “Now follow me!” she said and drowned the rest of her drink and grabbed the bottle of whiskey “I’m just going to take this” she said and winked towards the man standing behind the bar. Maybe there was also the fact that in the end Elena could get almost any person to swoon for her, if she just made the effort. The part of being a great actor and an even more excellent reader of people.
She put the bottle away when she came out in the back area “We need a bucket, some rope and .. a victim” her teasing eyes looked towards Victoria if she was in or not.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: If these walls could talk [past topic ]    If these walls could talk [past topic ]  Empty

If these walls could talk [past topic ]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» If these walls could talk - Kol (+ Reginald)
» Month of change [Past topic]
» Wake up call l Theo (Past topic)
» Birthday in the park - Laurent [past topic]
» When the walls crumble [tw] - Mariella

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Southside Centrum :: Bymidten :: Parken-
Gå til: