Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

School days [AU]

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

School days [AU] - Page 4 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: School days [AU]   School days [AU] - Page 4 EmptyTors Sep 26, 2019 9:46 am

When morning came, he was too far into some odd dreamworld that didnt exactly make sense, but it wasnt like it was some unpleasant dream either. He could only guess later that it had been hos mind processing last night fully. The glow around his wrist had disappeared sometime in the night, but left a red color in the exposed skin between the marks. He didnt know but it would hurt the next couple of weeks. When Nana and Buffy spoke, he was sleeping right through it all, though his unconcious mind did notice some outer noise, that made his fingers twitch and tighten a little from time to time. He woke as Nana left the room, to look up at Buffy with tired yet soft eyes as he gently touched her cheek. Friends could do that after a night like that, right? Maybe he just wanted to linger a little longer in the feelings that flared in his heart when their lip had met, before having to revert back into just being friends. It was going to be hard, but it was what he needed.

The weeks passed and he didnt find being friends all that hard, except that his heart ached a little when he had an urge to touch her hand or feel her lips, which unfortunately happened quite frequent. He had had a few irregular days were he had been gone from school and not to be found in the boys dorms or anywhere at the school. When he returned, he would explain that it was something family-related and that he may had to leave again at some point. It seemed to be something that was bugging him, but that he didnt really want to talk about it.

Lana had been rather excited for their announcement and when the families seemed to agree, it was like everything seemed to fall into place. She ran her fingers through the dark hair of the woman she loved with all her heart, watching her features in silence as she couldnt remove a smile from her lips. If she could, she would freeze time in this moment, with this simple action of having Florence’s head in her lap, feeling the soft fibers against her skin, with a heart that felt like it had melted a long time ago. Vanessa sat under Ethan’s arm, fiddling with his fingers as she examined his nails. She hadnt expected to ever admot to the feelings she had harboured for the human, and yet here they sat, like the universe had intended them to. It didnt just feel like love for her, it felt like it had been written in stone before they were even born. She looked up at Florence’s words and nodded, “When I kept telling myself that I couldnt possibly feel like I did for Ethan, it really hurt. But if you keep letting yourself stay in that sort of mindset, it’s gonna be hard to bounce back from,” she looked up at Ethan with a smile as she placed a hand on his cheek, “I was just lucky that he was drunk and determined,” she chuckled before she turned her head as Baal approached them.

He embraced her in the short friendly hug before stepping a bit back as he corrected his bag over his shoulder, nodding at her whisper. “Sure,” he replied, a bit worried that she was pleading, but it must just have meant it was important. He looked towards the lake before he looked back at her, accepting her nod as he jerked his head in the direction before he started walking there with her. The lake was beautiful, though with the colder more grey weather and the falling leaves, it wasnt as pretty as it could be during spring or summer. But he still liked it. He turned his head to her as he tilted it slightly to the side, “Whats on your mind?” He asked with his eyes slightly narrowed out of curiosity.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: School days [AU]   School days [AU] - Page 4 EmptyTors Sep 26, 2019 10:03 am

”I think I’m going to puke from all this lovey dovey shit,” Charles said chuckling. He was however happy to see Lana and Florence be happy together. He had always viewed them as family, always wanted what was best for them. However he wasn’t really the boyfriend type, and liked to keep his ends loose. “Sorry, I think I need to add some sweetener to my sugar,” Florence tease, sitting up and kissing Lana gently, her hand moving through her black hair as she pressed herself closer. “Aight aight! We get it!” Charles said, giving Florence a light push that made her laugh and lay down in Lana’s lap once more. Ethan chuckled, looking at Vanessa as she fiddled with his hand. “You have to hear the truth from drunks and small children,” he said with a shrug. His nails still had nail polish on them, however he really seemed to like the look. “They will figure I out, or I will do it for them,” Nana just said calmly as she returned to reading her book.

Buffy walked beside him for a bit in silence. She really didn’t know where to start, but she felt like her time was running out. Like sand in her fingers. What was on her mind? So many things, but only one thing she could manage to say. “You,” she said, stopping as she looked up at him. She had so many questions, like where he had been when he went away for days at a time? She reached out, taking his hand, because she felt like she couldn’t handle not touching him anymore. “That night,” she whispered, swallowing as she felt her heart beat faster. “When you kissed me,” she added, looking up at him with vulnerable eyes. Should she just come out and say it? Her other hand moved up to his face, touching his cheek, before her fingers carefully touched his lips. She sighed, looking down as she shook her head, feeling nervous. “Please say you’re still single, cause I want to kiss you so bad,” she said in a sad tone. She couldn’t know if the reason he wasn’t there was because she had found someone else. She wouldn’t be mad, but she feared time had slipped through her clumsy fingers. And here she stood, her heart aching for his touch and not to mention his lips. “Am I naive for thinking we could have a shot? - Because all I can think about is you,” she said truthfully. “All I dream about is you, and I swear if I wake up in bed one more time and you’re not there I might lose it,” she whispered, giving his hand a squeeze.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: School days [AU]   School days [AU] - Page 4 EmptyTors Sep 26, 2019 10:35 am

Lana chuckled at Charles’ comment, shaking her head as she looked at Florence. The banshee kissed her and she returned the kiss with such tender love to her lips as she caressed her cheek. She knew Charles meant well with his teases, because she knew the incubus would have left a long time ago if he really felt all that nauseous from seeing them. “I’ve always liked it extra sweet,” she said with a soft smile as she touched Florence’s cheek to run it down her neck and down her arm before she could entangle their fingers. She looked over at Charles before she narrowed her eyes, “Are you saying that you’re not ready for the celebration party then?” She asked in a tease before looking down at Florence, “What other way to announce a powercouple like us than with the greatest party ever?” She asked with a sweet tone as she caressed the banshee’s hand.
Vanessa chuckled at Ethan’s words as she gently nudged the back of her head against his chest. “Thank god for thst,” she said to his words before looking at Florence and Lana. She smiled a little at the sight of them, knowing that they were definitely a good couple. She looked up at Ethan with a soft smile as she just studied his face like she had done a million times over since they got together.

Her reply made him widen his eyes a little in surprise as he hadnt really been expecting to hear that. He lifted a hand to scratch his neck as he looked a little confused at her, stopping as she had stopped. He gulped as she grabbed his hand, the confusion growing a little as he couldnt seem to understand. Werent they meant to be friends? Her whisper sent a cold feeling down his spine, because that night could be two things. One that made his heart ache with anger, the other made his heart ache with longing - So it was really just about how his heart was supposed to ache in the moment. Her addition settled it, longing it was. He shifted between her eyes as he noticed the vulnerability and he felt the need to comfort her rise. She touched his cheek and it only made his heart beat faster as he dropped the hand from his neck that had been frozen in place up until now. Feeling her hand touch his lips, made them seperate slightly as a soft exhale left his throat. This wasnt what friends were supposed to do, he knew that. Her words made him blink a few times, rather surprised that she would think he was going to be with someone else. He just felt a little speechless as they stood here next to the soothing sound of the lake, a few ducks quacking loudly in the distance. She spoke again and he just shifted between her eyes as he wasnt sure what was going on. Was this some cruel dream that seemed too real to be true? He shook his head at her whisper before he plced his hand on her cheek as he leaned down to connect their lips in a sweet kiss. He let go of her hand as he wrapped his arms around her, deepening the kiss as his heart kept pounding with such an irregular speed, he thought he could fall any second now if he didnt feel her lips fpr as long as he could.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: School days [AU]   School days [AU] - Page 4 EmptyTors Sep 26, 2019 11:05 am

"Well you know I never miss a McClain party," Charles said in a pondering tone, sticking out his tongue in teasing as he pretended like he was considering not going. "If you're not going, I'm going to drag you," Ethan remarked, pointing at Charles as he chuckled. Florence closed her eyes for a while, relaxing in to her girlfriend's touch.

Buffy felt scared now. Not scared like she had been with Will or Virgil, but frightened that he was going to reject her. He wasn't speaking, only looking at her as she spoke and she felt tears appearing in her eyes. It was too late. She could just see it in the way he looked at her. Then he placed a hand on her cheek, she closed her eyes, wanting not to look at him as he would tell her he had moved on. However she soon felt that soft sensation, making her body tingle and she realized what was going on. He wrapped his arms around her, and she around his neck, pressing him closer as she returned the kiss. It was needy, it was tender, but most of all it was the longing they had both felt. Buffy couldn't get herself to separate their lips, trying to breath through her nose as she continued the kiss. Their lips together was like the perfect match, like two pieces in a puzzle fitting together after having tried so many other options. She had to break the kiss, she couldn't breathe, and as she did she drew in a fast inhale. Her heart was beating at irregular speed, and she clung to him like she wouldn't be able to let go. Words no longer had meaning, all the horrible stuff she had gone through seemed lessened by his touch and kiss. How could he do that? How could he simply take her pain and turn it into happiness as long as she was in his arms? She smiled, looking at him as she tried catching her breath, before she pulled him closer and kissed him again. His lips were addicting, like something she wouldn't be able to go on without, breathing new life in to her being as her lips danced across his. When their lips finally separated once more she couldn't help but let out a small whimper. She was so happy. Like a kid she felt like she could jump around and just let out the joy, but she remained in his arm, resting her forehead against his. "Be mine," was all she could muster to say, her tone pleading as she just wanted him. She had never wanted anything more than for him to be hers and her to be his.

"Finally," Nana remarked as she looked over her book and to Baal and Buffy. "You know what that means Satou - we'll have to make a couple now," Charles said sighing in defeat. "I'd rather chew off my own foot to use as a weapon than belong to anyone but myself," Nana said, Charles tossing his hands up in the air in defeat as he leaned back chuckling.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: School days [AU]   School days [AU] - Page 4 EmptyTors Sep 26, 2019 11:29 am

As their lips seperated, he looked at her, a small frown over his eyes as his eyes glimmered with disbelief, looking into her beautiful green ones. He had felt it too, how it had seemed like they would have ended up not being able to be anything but friends. And yet here they stood, her in his arms, their faces barely inches from each other and those feelings from that night burning in his chest with a whole new spark. She pulled him in for another kiss and his hands grasped at her jacket as he pressed her closer, feeling like he could only truly breathe and live with her near him. Not just as a friend, or a study partner but like this. As the person that made his heart pound so hard, he feared his ribs would crack, the person he had thought would shun and break him and yet here they were, lips connected, so eager to stay connected that oxygen seemed like a luxury. When it ended he closed his eyes, softly gasping for air as he couldnt loosen the grasp he had on her, pressing his forehead gently to hers. Her words made him smile a little out pf breath as he pressed her closer, “If you’ll be mine,” he whispered back. He leaned his head away from hers as he looked at her face. He sighed from the bottom of his stomach like a burden of a thousand years had been lifted off his chest.

Lana looked up at Nana’s words and clapped her hands together with a smile. “Woooo!” She screamed as she lifted her fist up to cheer at them. Vanessa chuckled and shook her head, “Yeah, finally,” she agreed with Nana. She moved her eyes away from the doves at the lake before she started frowning with confusion. She sat up from leaning back onto Ethan, as men started passing them, they looked like the security that wandered the campus by their clothes, but something seemed off, like it wasnt just a regular patrol with the amount that passed them. She wondered were they were headed as she turned her head and gasped as she realized.

“Belial Morningstar. Come with us please,” a man said as a few more followed behind him, looking at the demon and human. Baal turned his head from Buffy as he started to frown, slowly letting her go despite not wanting to. He clenched his jaw as he glanced at Buffy. “It’ll be fine,” he assured her though his voice didnt seem too certain. He hadnt seen these men patrol the campus before. He sighed as one of them pulled out a set of handcuffs. Vanessa hurried to her feet as she ran to them at the sight of the silver restraints before she pushed her palms into the back of one man, “What the fuck is happening?” She asked kn a demanding tone. The man she pushed, grabbed her by the arm before shoving her back. “You can discuss that with your friend when he returns,” the man in the middle said. “No, I fucking asked you a question!” She demanded, the man’s otherwise neutral expression turning angry. “Dont make it harder for Mr. Morningstar.” He said in a calm tone despite his expression.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: School days [AU]   School days [AU] - Page 4 EmptyTors Sep 26, 2019 11:57 am

A kiss had never felt like this before, and she couldn't help but smile as he named his demand for being hers. She didn't get to answer as the men came over, making her frown as he let go of her. Vanessa came running, pushing one of the guys and the other's seemed to join, except for Florence and Lana that remained seated, keeping an eye on the whole situation. "I'm sorry, but what is this about?" Buffy asked a little confused, not feeling comfortable with the men holding out handcuffs. "If this is about Virgil, he's a manipulative liar - He attacked me, Baal only came to save me," Buffy said, feeling her eyes well up with tears as she couldn't believe what was happening. Ethan placed a hand on Vanessa's shoulder, trying to pull her away from the large men. This was not a place to cause a scene her father would find out about. Charles cracked his knuckles. "I'm afraid you aren't taking him anywhere without an explanation," he said in a cold tone, grabbing one of the guys by his collar, holding him up and away from his body. "Now, why do you think you need to restrain him? Because of his fucking name?" Charles said in an angry voice. He was not one to fight, but he would if there was a need for it. Nana shook her head at everyone's reaction, placing a hand on Charles' arm, making him lower the guy. She then looked to the others dressed in black. "He will join you, as soon as you have said what this is about - he has legal rights, despite his family name," Nana said, clearly the one knowing what to do in this situation. She looked to Baal with a monotone facial expression before handing him a card just with a number and some Japanese signs on it. "Lawyer," Nana said calmly, but the number she had handed him was hinted at maybe being more than just legal advice. Buffy took Baal's hand, giving it a squeeze. "I'll be counting on you to come back," she whispered, knowing the others could hear her, but she couldn't care. She just needed him to know this didn't change anything.

Buffy watched as the men restrained Baal, looking away as she felt it hurting in her chest to see him like that. She saw him leave with them, biting her lower lip as she felt a little unsettled by it all. Was this Virgil's plot to ruin her? She couldn't imagine what was going to happen, all she knew was that she needed Baal to return safely. Nana came over to her roommate, wrapping an arm around her and holding her close. It was not often that the demon showed to care, but seeing Buffy hurt didn't seem fair after what she had gone through. "Don't cry, you need your strength," she said in a calm voice, looking at the others around her, nodding as they all needed to show their strength now. Charles went over to Lana and Florence, explaining what had just happened, although he was sure the banshee had heard every last whisper. Ethan looked at Vanessa, wrapping an arm around her, kissing her hair as he exhaled. "He's Baal, he can do anything," Ethan mumbled encouraging, making Buffy smile sadly. "Come on, we all got classes to head to - I'll notify you if he has been able to call the number," Nana said gesturing for all of them to head to class.

Time passed slowly, and every minute Buffy didn't hear anything, she felt herself going mad. She had a bad feeling about all of this. Maybe it wasn't just about Virgil. Baal had been gone a couple of times, perhaps it was just a family matter? She felt worried still, her heart aching as she sat in history class without her partner by her side. She decided to skip her art class, moving down to her dorm as she felt herself a little lightheaded. Maybe it was just everything that had come over her at once, but she soon felt very sick, running the last way to her dorm and in to her bathroom throwing up in the toilet. She gasped for air as she threw up again, her body shaking as she felt so weak.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: School days [AU]   School days [AU] - Page 4 EmptyTors Sep 26, 2019 1:48 pm

“We have a warrant for his arrest, if you have any questions, you can contact our company through the school’s secretery,” he said, the frown seemingly getting worse. Baal shook his head as he looked at the others, as heartfelt as it was that they were backing him up, this could possibly only make the situation worse, if not for him then them. He grabbed the card from Nana, thanking her with a nod before he felt Buffy’s squeeze. He looked into her eyes with sadness as he listened to her whisper, “I promise,” he said in a low tone. He leaned forward to kiss her forehead gently before he looked into her eyes one last time, shifting between the greens. He sighed as he unwillingly turned to the men, moving his hands out for them to constrain with the cuffs. He looked at Vanessa who was shaking her head with eyes filled with tears. She was ready to fight for him if needed be, they were like best friends. Instead she realized it was a lost cause, turning her eyes down as her shoulders trembled with anger. He followed the men, not sure what was going to happen, though he had a bad feeling.

He was taken the station and as soon as the case was presented, he grit his teeth as he listened to the officer speak. Of course it had something to do with his father, wasnt it always the main source of trouble in this damned family. He was pulled from his seat as the officer led him out, some odd apology leaving the man’s lips as he led him outside to some men who stood by a van. Baal frowned before he checked the cuffs around his hands, groaning as there was no way he could break out of them. He felt bad because he knew he should have told her, but he didnt want her to worry unecessarily. Now he thought he couldnt have given her a bigger worry and that hurt. “I want my phonecall,” he muttered in defeat, not sure if he would actually be getting one.

Vanessa knocked on the door to their room as she felt so restless. She couldnt focus on her classes and she refused to just sit down and wait. She couldnt do much, but she had to know if Buffy needed help... or at least someone to talk to. Lana came walking with Florence locked in her arm as she stopped next to Vanessa, “We’re here for the check up as well,” she said, her face oddly ridden of the smile that she had had earlier. She knew they couldnt intervene in the thing, in case their names were noted, but this they could help with. She looked at Florence, before looking back at Vanessa as she spoke, “I would have lost my mind if that was Flo, being taken away from me like that,”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: School days [AU]   School days [AU] - Page 4 EmptyTors Sep 26, 2019 3:34 pm

Nana came by as the others seemed to have gathered outside their room, frowning as it seemed odd none of them had thought to knock on the door. "Ethan and Charles have detention," she just said, unlocking the dorm door and stepping inside. She stood for a second, frown growing a little deeper as she looked at the room, then walked out to the bathroom to see Buffy over the toilet. Sighing she picked up her phone as it called. "Ah ... Nobu ..." she said, folding her arms across her chest as she looked at Buffy who seemed to gather herself, going to brush her teeth. "Mhmm ... Anata wa nani o surubeki ka shitte imasu," she said before hanging up and looking to the others. "Baal won't be gone for long, my family is making sure of that - however I need to leave for a bit," she said in her ever calm voice. She never spoke of her family, let alone of where she was going. She gave a glance to Buffy. "Maybe one of you could arrange for a doctor's visit" she said, but it wasn't as much of a question as an order. She grabbed her leather jacket, popping a cigarette between her teeth, nodding goodbye and out the door she went.

Buffy felt so dizzy from it all, barely hearing what Nana said, looking to Vanessa with a sad expression. As Nana mentioned a doctor she frowned, not knowing what to say. Why would she need to see a doctor? Buffy walked by her friends, sitting down on the bed as she felt a little lost. "I know I should believe Nana, that he won't be gone for long - I just feel like I should've done more," she mumbled, looking down at her hands. Florence gave Lana a quick kiss on the cheek before letting go of her girlfriend, walking over to sit down in front of Buffy. "Has Nana ever said something and not kept her words?" she asked with a sweet smile, reaching out to take Vanessa and then Lana's hands. "We are here for you and Baal, that's what friends mean, right?" she said with a trying smile before turning her attention to her phone, typing a fast message. "I've texted our family doctor, he should be on his way shortly," she added, leaning her head against Lana, still holding Vanessa's hand. They needed to stick together in this, no matter what happened.

Nana was hurrying through town in her demonic form, most of all resembling a big mess of shadows as she reached the spot where Baal was being kept. Scoffing she flicked her cigarette away, walking towards the car as another large van pulled up. She turned her head to the side, looking at the men as she gritted her teeth. "He's not your problem anymore," she said in a cold voice, not even looking at Baal but at the leaders. Out of the van stepped a few large men, all bald and in suits. "Now hand him over, and we'll be on our marry way," she said calmly.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: School days [AU]   School days [AU] - Page 4 EmptyTors Sep 26, 2019 4:18 pm

As they got in, both Lana and Vanessa were surprised to see Buffy in the toilet. Lana gave Florence a look before they all listened to Nana. Vanessa nodded as she went to Buffy and placed her hand on her back, stroking it softly in small caresses. “Be safe Nana” Vanessa said in a worried tone before the demon walked off. Lana shook her head at Buffy’s words before she sighed, “You didnt get much of a choice, anything rash could have worsened the situation,” she said as she felt Florence’s kiss on her cheek. She watched the banshee be so caring and kind, she swore the girl should have been an angel with a heart like that. She nodded to her words. They had to stick together, that was what friends did. She was only worried about what was wrong with Buffy. “Please tell me that you and your asshole ex used protection,” she almost begged as she shifted between her eyes. She had seen many girls sitting by the toilet like Buffy after running a risk at some party with a guy they didnt know. Vanessa froze a little at Lana’s question, looking down as she kept quiet.

As the demon girl approached the car with a van pulling up. A man stepped out of the car before he corrected his suit, “Probably not. I’ve had my fun anyway,” he said with a smile as he flicked his fingers to make the men pull out the demon, who wasnt exactly in his best shape but he would manage. He pushed Baal towards the demon girl as he tilted his head, “If he keeps out of our business in the future, he might live to see his,” he said in all fair warning before pulling the keys to the cuffs that he threw on the ground. “Goodbye Belial,” he said in a cold tone before getting back into the car. Baal groaned with a pained expression as the car drove off before looking at Nana with a thankful yet pained smile, “Thank you,” he mumbled, some dried blood on his lip. “I guess I owe an explanation when we get back,” he said, gritting his teeth a little as a sharp pain passed through his stomach. “I’ll be fine. It’s nothing lethal,” he mumbled, struggling to keep his eyes open, though he knew he wouldnt die. He couldnt.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: School days [AU]   School days [AU] - Page 4 EmptyTors Sep 26, 2019 4:38 pm

At Lana's words, Buffy froze in her movements. Her jaw trembling as she swallowed. No. No this couldn't be real. She was just nervous, that was why, wasn't it? She felt her cheeks grow red with anger, how stupid could she be to let this happen? "I mean - I ... Uhm," Buffy said, falling over her words as she felt herself shake. She tried finding her words, tried to explain herself. "It was one time - The condom it just broke and ... And he wouldn't stop," she whispered, frustrated as she got up from her bed, walking to look herself in the mirror, looking at her stomach with fear in her eyes. She started to well up again, but this time it was worse as she grabbed a fistful of her own hair, pulling at it as she started crying, mumbling something about her being stupid. Florence looked down, biting her lip as she was not one quick to anger, but for some reason she wanted to go and curbstomb Virgil's teeth out of his grinning mouth. "I can't - I don't - I ..." Buffy cried, shaking her head as she looked at her stomach. She couldn't deal with a child, let alone one that she knew Virgil would be the father of. Swallowing she shook her head. "I can't go through with it," she pleaded, looking to Vanessa for any sort of encouragement. Just a word like she would be there, or would go with her. Florence moved to her feet, placing her hands on the human's shoulders. "Breathe, breathe - now you don't have to do anything you don't want to," Florence said. Even if Buffy decided to keep the child, she would not leave her friend's side. Florence felt her phone buzz, picking it up as she greeted the person on the other end. "Sure, at the end of the hallway," she said, hanging up as she then looked to Lana, who would know how the doctor looked and could guide him to the room.

Nana exhaled calmly as she looked at the men, not minding whatever they said. Baal was released, and Nana gestured for some of her men to grab him, help him stand up. She looked Baal up and down, her eyes calculating him. "I don't need a thank you nor an explanation - your business is your business," she said in a cold tone. "But if you are not careful, you are going to lose the one you think you've just gotten a hold of," she said in a stern tone, gesturing for the men to put Baal in the van. She moved with them, sitting down and finding a few different mixtures in a small cupboard inside the van. Mixing them together she handed it to the tall demon. "Drink - and know I am not doing this for you, I am doing it for Buffy," she said coldly. Nana didn't care for many people, but Buffy she had grown to care for. The bubble of joy and sunshine, the girl that woke her up on cold mornings to snuggle in bed and watch stupid reality TV with her. "If what I saw is true, you might lose her if you don't take these next steps carefully," she said, banging on the door to signal them to drive. The van roared off with them inside, heading towards the academy. Nana didn't like taking advantage of her power, but in this universe she was still very much entangled with the Yakuza. Now she knew she would have to disappear for a while, getting her alibis together before she could return to her studies.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: School days [AU]   School days [AU] - Page 4 EmptyTors Sep 26, 2019 6:34 pm

Vanessa looked up at Buffy at her words, her irises shaking as she felt so much anger in her at Buffy’s words. Of course the bastard was rotten through and through. She placed a hand on Buffy’s shoulder at her plea, looking at her with serious eyes, “Whatever you choose, I’ll be at your side,” she assured her, not knowing what Baal may say, but frankly in this very moment, she couldnt care less if it would end up making him angry - It wasnt about him. She wrapped her arms around Buffy, keeping her close as she stared at Florence and Lana for a bit. This was a mess. Lana sighed, rubbing her temples as she nodded at Florence’s words. “You dont have to keep it if you dont feel ready to. Hell, we’re all just kids,” she said as she shook her head. It wasnt the time to have pity, it wouldnt change the situation, “If you really are... pregnant... and you want to keep it. Then it’s your decision,” she said in a serious tone as she went for the door to go get the doctor. They couldnt conclude anything until the doctor had examined her, but it wasnt going to stop the worries.

The support from the men was alright, he wasnt going to be stubborn now in the condition he was in. He simply nodded at her words about needing neither his gratitude or explanation. Her addition made him frown as he looked at her, “I wont lose her,” he said in a rather stern tone as he looked at her in all seriousness. He had not gone through all this to just let Buffy slip through his fingers. No way, his heart wouldnt muster it. He was guided to the van before the men placed him inside, making him grit his teeth in pain. He wanted to curse and be angry at himself for having been so reckless but it wouldnt change anything.
He grabbed the mixture, not really sure what it was he was about to drink, but he just had to trust her. He drank it before he made a disgusted grimace that thankfully didnt last long. “Well thank you anyway,” he said in a tired tone as he leaned back and closed his eyes for a bit. He got a bit confused at Nana’s next words - What had she seen? He wanted to ask, but he probably wouldnt get an answer. He was thankful for the heads up at least, though he wasnt sure what to expect. He opened his eyes as she banged on the door, turning his eyes to look out the window. He wasnt going to poke around in whatever it was Nana had going, he just wanted to get back to Buffy. The drive seemed to take forever and he just felt restless without the human by his side, “I think I love her,” he mumbled, looking out the window of the car. He closed his eyes again with a sad expression, “No, I know I do,” he corrected himself in a whisper before he sighed deeply.
When they got to the academy, he just hurried out the van, wanting to get to her room as fast as he could, even though his body was aching and hurting. He still had some bruises on the sides of his face and the dried up blood, but the mixture seemed to have made most of the wounds disappear.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: School days [AU]   School days [AU] - Page 4 EmptyTors Sep 26, 2019 7:01 pm

Buffy was grateful. These friends she had was something she could've only ever dreamed of, yet here they were, supporting her though she had made some mistakes that seemed to come back to haunt her. She leaned against Vanessa, hugging her friend close as she just needed the comfort right now. She had been stupid, she knew that. She should've taken a morning after pill, or gone to the doctor sooner. But it was like everything had been pushed aside as she had gotten on in her friendship with Baal. Just thinking of him made her sob for a bit. What wouldn't he think of her carelessness? Of how irresponsible she actually was? The doctor stepped in with Lana, making a small nod to greet them all. Buffy felt herself shaking a bit as she moved over to sit on a chair. Florence went over to Lana, giving her a tight hug. "I'm going to need your help later," she whispered only loud enough for the siren to hear her as the doctor started examining Buffy. "Pregnant or not, I am not sitting by and letting Virgil run around the school freely," she whispered, thinking what would happen to a girl like Buffy that had no choice in the matter of what could happen to her body.

Nana came jumped out of the car, nodding to the guys before running off after Baal, grabbing his arm as she looked at him. "What ever you do from now on, I will be watching - and if you think I will let you hurt anyone involved, you don't know me very well," Nana said between her teeth before letting him go and moving ahead to the dorm room. She opened the door carefully, seeing the doctor hold his hand over Buffy's stomach made Nana look away. She had seen enough pregnancies where she had grown up to know one when she saw it. "So?" Buffy asked, her voice trembling as she was afraid. Afraid of what it could mean, what choices she would have to make. "You are with child - however you are not too far along, only about week eight it looks like," the doctor said as Nana and Baal would step through the door. Buffy felt her life freeze, felt like this was just one of her nightmares coming to haunt her. She had been drinking during that time, she had not been thinking much about her diet or her body in general. Tears started escaping her eyes as she looked down, shaking her head in shame. "I - I don't know what to do," she whispered. She didn't feel capable of making such a choice. She was just a wild teenager like the rest of her friends, only she had made a mistake that would manifest as a child. Could she ever look at a kid like that and love it? Nana came to her side, placing a hand on her shoulder. "English law is clear; until week twenty-four it's legal to get an abortion," she said in a calm voice. Buffy swallowed at those words. The doctor looked at the people in the room then to Buffy. "Even so, abortions are not always the best options, however if you would like to know more, I am sure miss Delaney could set you up with an appointment at my clinic," the doctor said in a polite voice, before packing his things. He nodded goodbye, and silence fell over the room, like a dark storm cloud was looming over them. Buffy just sat, silently sobbing and looking down to her lap, to shameful to even look up as Baal had entered.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: School days [AU]   School days [AU] - Page 4 EmptyTors Sep 26, 2019 8:17 pm

Lana looked ahead as Florence whispered in her ear, her jaw clenching as she nodded. Virgil couldnt get away with this and if it was up to Lana, he had to disappear to a place very far away from Buffy. She just stood by looking a bit down as the whole situation just sucked. Vanessa sat by Buffy’s side, holding her hand tightly as she looked at her, telling her over and over that it would be alright. That they were there for her no matter what, that she wouldnt ever be alone in this mess. A few tears ran down her cheeks but she still mustered a light smile, wanting to comfort her friend as much as she could. The door opened as the doctor seemed to be finishing up.

Baal looked at Nana as she grabbed his arm, frowning a little at her words as he shook his head, “Like I meant for this to happen,” he said a little more aggressively than he intended, but it was just the way she spoke to him that rubbed him wrong. Like he had been disregarding the other’s feelings with his actions. He stopped as he turned to her, shifting between her eyes with a very serious expression, “I respect your determination to keep your friends. But if you care for her, it’s better that you trust me, instead of believing that I’m out to break her heart. I’m not the enemy.” he clarified before he turned back to go towards their room. He wasnt going to let anything stand between Buffy and him, not even an overprotective friend. He entered the room and was rather confused to see the doctor, the hand over her stomach and his words. It felt like his heart had bursted in his chest and left a stinging everlasting pain. He just stood for a moment as everyone seemed to process the information. Vanessa just looked down with a zoned out look in her eyes, Lana angrier than ever. The doctor left, passing Baal who just stood with a neutral look in his eyes. Vanessa looked up as she swallowed, drying her eyes as she unwillingly let go of Buffy’s hand. “I’ll get you some food from the cantina. Let’s give them some time alone.” She said, eyeinf the rest before leaving. She just wanted to run to where the detention was held and cry in Ethan’s arms but she was going to make sure Buffy was fine.
Baal waited for everyone to leave, giving Nana an extra long look before closing the door. He turned to Buffy, before he exhaled deeply and walked over to her, taking a knee as he got to her eyelevel, touching her cheek gently. “Hey... look at me,” he begged, knowing his face wasnt probably looking it’s best, but he still wanted her to look at him and see that it was fine. “I’ll be honest with you. It’s not without pain, this situation. It hurts to know that it’s his child,” he admitted but he wouldnt pause his sentence at the mention of him, “... But that doesnt matter. It doesnt,” he assured her as he cupped her face. He wanted to say it. Those three words that the remains of his bursted heart yearned for him to utter, a clarification of what he felt for her. He shifted between her eyes as he sighed deeply, taking a moment to gather the courage. It was so soon, but he didnt care. “I’m in love with you Boadicea,” he said in a clear yet hushed tone as he dried her tears away from her cheeks with his thumbs.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: School days [AU]   School days [AU] - Page 4 EmptyTors Sep 26, 2019 8:59 pm

Florence took Lana's hand, clutching in her own as she just wanted to stay and make sure Buffy was alright, but she had to agree with Vanessa. Nana wrapped an arm around Vanessa as they headed out, giving Baal one last glare before the door closed. "She's stronger than that," Nana said looking ahead as she followed with Vanessa, Florence and Lana. Looking at her clock she sighed, letting go of Vanessa. "Their detention should be done in five minutes - go to him," the demon said as if she knew what her friend had been thinking. "I'll make sure she gets food," she said, nodding for her to run off already. She then looked at Lana and Florence, gesturing for them to take some time for themselves too. "We'll regroup tomorrow - I'll find somewhere else to sleep," she said calmly, as if she was assuring the others she would not interfere in whatever Baal and Buffy would be talking about. She would simply find food for Buffy and then take her leave. Florence nodded. They probably needed to get Charles up to date as well as making a plan for what to do about Virgil.

Buffy couldn't make herself look up as her friends left, only hearing the door close to know they were gone. She then felt Baal kneel down, touching her face and trying to get her to look at him. Involuntarily she moved her eyes to look at the handsome demon in front of her. His words just hit her heart, knowing that this wasn't part of either of their plans. "But it does matter - I have something in me that I fear for," she whispered in a weak voice. She saw his expression change. Had he made up his mind? She wouldn't blame him for cutting it off now. Maybe it was better before it had really begun. His lips separated, and as he spoke she felt her ears ringing. A few surprised tears ran down her cheeks as she reached out, grabbing at his shirt as she wrapped her arms around him. She fell to her knees clutching him close. Those words. She wanted to scream that she loved him in return, but all she could do was weep into his shoulder as she hugged him close. She was afraid, so afraid of being left alone in all of this. She started kissing his shoulder gently, moving her kisses up his neck and over his cheek to reach his lips. She looked at him shortly, feeling her breath halter as she looked into his eyes. "I love you, Belial," she whispered in a vulnerable voice as she pressed her lips against his. It felt like her world was crashing down around her, but he was keeping her afloat on this ocean of feelings and tears.

She didn't even know how they ended up on the bed, her curled up next to him, resting her face against his chest. She wasn't crying anymore, but every now and again she felt herself whimper, getting some more emotion out. However breathing in his scent helped, holding herself close to him. She looked over to the tray of food that Nana had come by with. She had eaten a bit of it, but mostly she just felt sick to her stomach. "I'm not keeping it," she whispered finally. She pulled her face away from his chest, looking at him with hurting eyes. "I-I don't think I can handle a child, but I don't think I could go there alone to get it done," she whispered, knowing she could ask Vanessa or Florence. However she knew she would have to have Baal there too. What a strange situation to put him in. "Can we - uhm, talk about something else now?" she mumbled, not really wanting to think about what kind of day it had been.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: School days [AU]   School days [AU] - Page 4 EmptyTors Sep 26, 2019 10:02 pm

Vanessa looked at Nana with surprise as she told her to go. She nodded before she just ran off, trying her best to keep her mask, but it was withered away. Lana watched Vanessa leave before she squeezed her girlfriend’s hands. She nodded at Nana’s words, sending Florence a look before she looked at Nana. “We wont ever let him near her ever again,” she just straight up said, her eyes cold as eyes. She wasnt really asking for a green light, she was just informing her, as she had made up her mind the moment Florence mentioned it.

He pressed her close as she fell to her knees, closing his eyes as he felt his jaw tremble, listening to her weep made him feel tears of his own roll down his cheeks. He didnt care that people said guys couldnt cry, he was too affected by his emotions to care about the standards of society. She started a trail of kisses and he was rather surprised as she eventually reached his mouth before she moved away. Her whisper made him feel like his broken heart had already started healing, just because of those three words. Their lips met again, like a seal over their confessions. He moved a hand behind her head as the other pulled her close, tears rolling down his cheeks as he just kept kissing her and kissing her, like he only lived because their lips were connected. He wasnt sure how long they kept kissing each other, he just knew he loved her and she loved him.
They were in bed and he knew this was where he had comforted her over and over when the world was against her. He ran his hand along her back as he kissed her hair whenever she whimpered, or just because he felt like it. Her words were a relief but in the end, he wasnt sure his heart could handle if he walked away. Maybe it would make everyone see him as naive, but he just felt like he couldnt let her go. “I cant tell you what to do, Buffy. I will be at your side no matter what. You wont be alone,” he promised her as he grabbed her hand to place a few kisses on her knuckles. He was calm now but he wasnt sure what he would do if he saw Virgil. He hadnt even heard about how she had gotten pregnant, but he felt like he didnt need to know. “Alright something else,” he said in a more cheery tone. He turned his head to the tray of food before he grabbed a bunch of grapes that he placed on his chest. He picked a grape before he inspected it. “Why does food taste like nothing for me, while you humans can make these blissful expressions at one bite?” He asked before he turned his eyes to look at Buffy. He lifted the grape up to her mouth rubbing it gently at her lower lip before pressing it just at gently into her mouth. His thumb lingered on her lower lip as he looked at her mouth for a bit with a mesmerized expression. He exhaled deeply, running his thumb off her lip as he looked up at her eyes. “Sorry,” he mumbled before he leaned down to place a soft kiss over her lips.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: School days [AU]   School days [AU] - Page 4 EmptyTors Sep 26, 2019 10:26 pm

She hadn't expected him to tell her what to do, but she would need him there with her. She looked as he grabbed the grapes, watching him pick one, speaking in gentle tones. Her lips separated, willingly taking the grape in her mouth, chewing on it, mesmerized by his words and touch. She kissed his thumb, smiling faintly at him. She swallowed looking at him as he apologized, shaking her head. "No, it's a valid question," she said, before feeling his lips against hers again. It was like everything in her body just forgot how it was not to be loved by him. Returning the kiss she found herself a little greedy, removing the grapes from his chest as she decided to clim on top of him. Everything she did was carefully done, every movement making sure she was allowed to do it before doing it. Was this something still lingering from her time with Virgil? She couldn't tell as she forgot all about her ex, melting in to the feeling of Baal. She couldn't help but continue their lips' dance, her body moving gently against his as she just felt loved for the first time. "I think it's because you think about it too much," she whispered, kissing him all over his face as she spoke. "Here, let me try something," she said, adjusting herself and grabbing a strawberry from her plate. She smiled at him, placing the small berry between her lips before leaning down, placing her lips against his. With her tongue she moved the berry in to his mouth, kissing his lips as he would eventually have to chew it. She knew she thought his taste was sweet, so maybe her taste along with the strawberry could turn into something nice for him. As he had swallowed, she looked at him, wondering if there had been a change. "Well?" she asked carefully, not knowing if she had just made him gag at the fruit or what.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: School days [AU]   School days [AU] - Page 4 EmptyFre Sep 27, 2019 12:24 am

He smiled a little after their kiss, letting her climb on top of him as he twotched his eyebrows a little in surprise of how his body felt. Surely he had had sexual encounters with people, but it hadnt been love, it had been lust and curiosity for the most part. But feeling Buffy this close brought a new perspective to his lustful side. It didnt seem like his body was aching for his own pleasure, he wanted to make her feel good, to make her feel loved. He welcomed her lips with joy as his hands gently, slowly locked themselves around her hips. He pressed his chest a little up towards her as she moved against him, muffled groans caught behind his lips that were interwined with hers. He chuckled at her whisper, but his breath was trembling at the newly discovered longing he felt so strongly towards her. Her kisses made him close his eyes as he cowered a bit playfully before she moved away. He watched the strawberry as she placed it between her lips, sighing a little as he wasnt sure if she would get the result she wanted. But hell, she looked sexy doing it, so he couldnt complain. She pushed the berry into his mouth and he returned her kiss before he started chewing it. Hadnt it been that her saliva was mixed up with the berry, he wouldnt have tasted anything. He swallowed and smiled before shaking his head. “Tastes like nothing,” he confirmed with a few nods before he made a thoughtful expression. “But I discovered something else instead,” he said as he gently grabbed her shoulder before rolling them around, looking down at her as he made a soft snicker, feeling a little giddy. “My new favorite flavour,” he said as he placed his hand on her cheek to touch her lips like he had done after placing the grape. “It’s behind these soft gates,” he whispered before he looked into her eyes.
He felt himself long for her yet again, and as he realized he had been staring at her with fully blown bedroom eyes, which was out of place, he chuckled as he shook his head at himself. “I’m getting riled up from being this close to you,” he admitted as he leaned down to kiss her forehead before wrapping his arms around her close, ignoring his body’s yearning.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: School days [AU]   School days [AU] - Page 4 EmptyFre Sep 27, 2019 9:34 am

She frowned, the corners of her lips turning a bit downwards as he said he still tasted nothing. She was a little disappointed, but then again, she couldn’t work miracles. Then he said he had found something else, making her raise an eyebrow, giggling a bit as he turned them around. How could he make her laugh already when everything that had happened today was sad? His words made her smile, his hand touching her cheek made her close her eyes and as his thumb touched her lower lip, she willingly separated her lips for him. She felt her body react so strongly to him, his touch enough to soothe her broken heart, and his kisses stronger than gravity. His chuckle made her open her eyes, looking at his as he explained, smiling a bit sad at his notion, letting him kiss her forehead before he pressed her close. It wasn’t like she couldn’t feel the attraction as well, feel her body tremble at the thought of him inside her, but she also couldn’t move out of her mind prison. “I want you, Belial, I really do - However if it’s alright I want to savour this a bit longer,” she whispered. Part of her were afraid, and how could she not be? Virgil has started out tender and turned into a monster that just wanted her over and over, even if she herself was not in the mood. Was it really stupid of her just to want a bit of innocence? She was half expecting him to just pressure her already, but maybe it was because that had become the norm with Virgil. Of course she couldn’t imagine him being like Virgil, and she wasn’t trying to compare - but if she did, she would put all of her trust in Baal. “Please, I just want you to hold me and kiss me, is that not enough for now?” She asked in a whisper. She felt her heart race, her eyes fluttering a bit as she tried not to let tears appear in her inner sockets.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: School days [AU]   School days [AU] - Page 4 EmptyFre Sep 27, 2019 10:31 am

Her whisper made him freeze as he held his arms around her. Had his confession made her feel like he was going to act on his lust? He felt bad for making her feel that way, as it hadnt been hos intention at all. He had just found it funny, not seen it as some opportunity to tale advantage of her in such a way. He must have been caught up in his mind because he heard her second whisper and it felt like needles in hos heart. He pushed himself up as he looked at her, shifting between her eyes. “If it’s what you want, then it’s more than enough for me,” he said with a serious yet tender tone as he lifted an arm from the grasp he had around her, using his now free hand to move some hair from her face. “Just because you’re mine, doesnt give me the right to have my way with you. And I wouldnt want that anyway,” he said as he removed himself from her body, feeling angry at himself for making her feel that way.
He moved to sit on the edge of the bed, rubbing his face a little with his hands before he looked out into the room. “I’m sorry. I’m just a little annoyed with myself for making you feel like I only wanted that from you. I really dont,” He said with a frown as he looked down onto the floorboards.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: School days [AU]   School days [AU] - Page 4 EmptyFre Sep 27, 2019 11:10 am

Should she just not have said anything? Should she have kept quiet and just let whatever happened happen? No, she couldn't allow herself to do that anymore. She cared for Baal in a way she had never felt before, so was it really stupid that she wanted to wait for the right moment? His words made it feel like a rush in her stomach, because she felt relief, but soon he moved away, sitting on the edge of the bed. She felt a little lost, felt like she was putting a blame on him, even though he had shown her nothing but kindness. As he spoke she shook her head, sitting up next to him, placing a hand on his thigh, trying to look at his face. "I guess there are just some things that are harder to erase," she confessed, not really wanting to dive in to how Virgil had been. She honestly didn't want him to know anything about her being pregnant; mostly because if he thought for a second she would allow anything made by him grow in her, he would be wrong. She kissed Baal's cheek gently, her hand stroking his thigh calmingly. "I just don't want anything lingering from my past when we finally decide to take that next step," she whispered, feeling embarrassed still by what she knew was inside her. People spoke about pregnancy being something happy, then why could she just imagine a monster growing inside of her? She sighed, resting her head against his shoulder, giving it a soft kiss. "I'm sorry that I'm such a handful, but I couldn't imagine what would've happened if you hadn't stopped him - If you hadn't pulled me close with such a soft grip, I don't know what would have become of me," she whispered.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: School days [AU]   School days [AU] - Page 4 EmptyFre Sep 27, 2019 1:14 pm

When he felt her hand on his thigh, it was like his anger for himself worsened, great. Now he was making her comfort him as well. He felt like such a jerk, looking down as he heard her words. He could imagine how cruel Virgil could have been to her, but if he started pondering on it now, he would probably end up leaving to go find him and strangle the life out of him. He placed a hand over the back of hers as he gave it a soft squeeze. “You dont have to excuse the way you feel with reasons, how you feel is how you feel” he assured her with s sigh. Had Virgil been so demanding of her that she felt like she had to explain why she couldnt do such things? He felt the kiss on his shoulder, closing his eyes as her words painted a scenario that he didnt ever want to think of. He closed his eyes hard, unable to shake the horrible images out of his mind,  “Buffy, please,” he begged as he swallowed hard. “I dont even want to think about the what-ifs, it’s too painful,” he said in a low tone that sounded only slightly choked up. He opened his eyes and looked at her before he pulled her into his arms, keeping them around her in a safe embrace. “All I know is that it’s good I was there,” he mumbled, lifting his head to look into her eyes. He couldnt even begin to describe the hatred he felt for Virgil - But it was weird because he felt that he had been wrong in the past for disliking the guy, yet the hatred hadnt even sprung from that - Only from that night. He couldnt forget how her face looked as Virgil had grabbed her. “I wouldnt ever touch you if it meant that I’d see the face you made that night. It still haunts me just to think about,” he said, carefully touching the side of her face like she was something fragile before he removed his hand, “I’d never do that to you,” he emphasized, shifting between her eyes, his being rather serious yet gentle as he wasnt trying to scare or reject her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: School days [AU]   School days [AU] - Page 4 EmptyFre Sep 27, 2019 1:53 pm

His begging made her swallow, feeling her heart break at his words. He pulled her close and into his arms, while she rested her head against his chest, feeling his hands stroke her so gently. Why couldn't she just have been with Baal to begin with? Why had they needed to stumble until they were finally here and broken, knowing that they could only heal each other. His words hit her hard. She felt him touch her cheek, making her look into his grey green eyes that she knew mostly from her dreams. "I know you won't hurt me like that," she said, placing her hands on each side of his face, both her thumbs rubbing along his cheekbones. She felt like just sitting close to him like that could fix everything that had happened. "The night you kissed me, you whispered something to me," she said in a soft voice, feeling sad thinking about what had happened before that, but she wanted to erase those memories. She only wanted to remember what happened when he pulled her close and the world disappeared around her with his tender kiss. "You asked me to let you heal me," she whispered, leaning in and placing a soft kiss on his lips, short and sweet as she soon looked into his eyes again. However she kept close still. "And since that day, I've let you closer to me," she said softly, looking in to his eyes as she felt her own water a bit. She cared for him. Deeper than she had cared for anybody before. "I've let you heal me, but there are still some shards that needs to be polished before getting put back," she said carefully. She kissed him again, this time a bit more tenderly as she could feel her body react to him being close. "But it needs to be a two way street, I need to be able to help you too," she said, her hand moving down to his neck, touching his beautiful black marks.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: School days [AU]   School days [AU] - Page 4 EmptyLør Sep 28, 2019 4:03 am

He wanted to feel relieved as she said she knew, yet he felt like he still wanted to assure her, feeling her hands cup his face as her touch made him feel such a comfort. Despite the pain and the hurt he had in his heart, it was like every stroke was a new stitch to the cracks he swore he had in his beating heart. And no matter how many times the thought of Virgil seemed to tear in those cracks, it was like a simple touch from her overrided it completely.
He was taken back to their night on her bathroom floor as she spoke of it, yet for him it didnt seem like it had ended like a good night for either of them after all that had happened before the kiss. She didnt even have to remind him of what he had asked her to let him do. He remembered it so clearly, the moment of vulnerability that he felt as he had begged her to help him. She had let him, not as a lover but as a friend, that was what she said she had needed, so that was what he had been. But he wasnt sure what she meant with those other shards. Were there wounds in her heart that she hadnt told him of? Not that he could demand to know everything, he just didnt know how to feel.
Help him too? He seemed a little confused as she had seemed to divert the focus from herself to him. He didnt know what to say really. He sighed as she touched his black marks, closing his eyes for a bit. “My troubles are merely anything,” he said, disregarding whatever he felt completely, despite it not being the wisest thing to do. He placed a hand over hers, knowing that she wouldnt let it go. “We can focus on them when we’ve dealt with... you know..” he said, sighing a little as he wasnt sure what to call it. Calling it troubles would just make it seem like it bothered him and he wasnt sure what else it could be called. His phone started buzzing and he exhaled in a tired manner as he pulled it out to see who was calling. When he saw that it was his mother, he just picked up with no hesitation. But it wasnt his mother who was talking on the other phone, yet he sat quietly to listen, by the sound of the male voice, it didnt sound like it was something good. He eventually thanked the man for the call before hanging up with his eyes drained from emotion. He just wrapped his arm back around Buffy, closing his eyes as he inhaled her scent to calm himself down. “I dont want to talk about it... right now” he mumbled before she could ask, “Just hold me close for a while,” he said in a plea, taking a few calming breaths, inhaling her scent.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: School days [AU]   School days [AU] - Page 4 EmptyLør Sep 28, 2019 10:45 am

Buffy shook her head at his words. Did he not hear what she was saying? She was willing to carry some of his burden, just like he carried some of her. At the mention of what was inside her, she felt her stomach turn as she watched him not finding a word for it. "The situation," she said, feeling like that was a more neutral way to handle speaking about it. However she did agree, but she was also scared. Walking around with something inside that she knew she could never keep was painful. It was eating at her, slowly and she knew she would ask Florence for help tomorrow. She heard his phone buzz, moving a bit so he could easily get to his phone. Her eyes never wavered from his face, trying to read anything that he might show, but he seemed almost numb. As he hung up he quickly grabbed her, holding her close and her mind started to race with possibilities from what might've happened. He said he wanted to wait speaking about it, begging her to just hold him close. She shifted her weight a bit, pulling him with her back on the bed, laying down with her arms snuggly pressed around her. His face would be in front of her chest, her lips resting against his forehead. "I'm here," she whispered gently, stroking his back, kissing his forehead at a steady pace. How many times had he not comforted her on this bed? It was about time that she gave back, and she hoped he could feel how her heart ached for him when he was like this. "I love you," she said in a soft and calming voice, wanting him to know she wasn't going to leave him. She was going to stay right here, give him the comfort he needed. The thing was, as she was comforting him, did he know that his touch and scent was slowly healing her? Could he feel the tenderness of her heart and soul trying to put the last pieces together?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: School days [AU]   School days [AU] - Page 4 EmptySøn Sep 29, 2019 4:48 am

She didnt even have to pull that hard as he just instinctively moved with her, his arms close her as he seemed to just focus on feeling her in every sense to calm his troubled mind. His eyes were closed, which was probably a good thing as her comforting words seemed to strike a vulnerable spot in him. He could feel his eyes water under his lids, tugging her closer like he was scared, without the words to explain how or why. He finally sobbed, rather quietly as she said she loved him, feeling his shoulders shake from the emotion. But he still refused to cry, he didnt want to weep over something he couldnt control. “I want to know that you’ll love me forever,” he whispered quietly, holding his ear close to her heart. “I need to know...” he added in a somber whisper. God how he just wanted to forget the world and just be with her, not have to care about anything or anyone else than her. That was what he wanted in this moment.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: School days [AU]   School days [AU] - Page 4 Empty

School days [AU]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 4 af 6Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» New school and a bad start / Riley
» Here's to Future Days
» Casual days are necessary - Mariella
» A hard days work
» Cross school events are now a thing (Public)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet indendørs :: Stueetagen :: Storsalen-
Gå til: