Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Brutal habits die hard

Go down 
4 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Frederik

Frederik

Antal indlæg : 97

Brutal habits die hard Empty
IndlægEmne: Brutal habits die hard   Brutal habits die hard EmptyOns Aug 11, 2021 11:46 am

Date and time: 4th of August 09:30 AM
Place: D’Avalos mansion in Aston
Weather: Windy and slightly cold
Surroundings: People who work at the mansion. Gardeners and such.
Outfit: Light shirt and ordinary jeans
Dedicated to: @Quentin

What a situation Frederik had been left with. Madelaine had been changed into a witch, just like himself and Quentin had found her at Ethan’s place. His little brother then chose to attack Ethan, resulting in Ethan having to go to the hospital. Thank God that Nigel had visited and stopped Quentin before anything worse had happened. And now Elenora had gone to California to have a holiday. Brilliant.
Sometimes, Frederik didn’t miss being a big brother and having to clean up all the mess his younger siblings made. Because of right now, Frederik was heading towards the mansion belonging to his family name to have a chat with his youngest brother. He needed to be sure that Quentin would stop killing innocents and maybe use his head for once. He had to know that not every supernatural was evil and in this case that some humans could be evil too. Maybe Quentin could start to only focus on the bad guys and not just supernaturals?
Ha. At least one could hope.

Frederik reached the front door and knocked on it only to be led in by some of the servants who would make sure to announce his arrival to Quentin. Meanwhile Frederik stood in the entrance hall and inspected the environment, statues, plants, and all. D’Avalos still didn’t go down in style.
He could hear the well-known steps of Quentin arrive. “Hello little brother. Looking good as always,” he said pulling a slight teasing smile to break the ice.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Charles

Charles

Antal indlæg : 88

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brutal habits die hard   Brutal habits die hard EmptyOns Aug 11, 2021 4:11 pm

Okay, things hadn't turned out how he wanted them to. Madelaine was still free, and he had yet to figure out what to do, and what he was going to tell Hannah. Quentin's biggest concern was that witches had powers strong enough to tear people and buildings down, and with Hannah's abilities - imagine the damage the witch could do. It wasn't Hannah's sister anymore, he couldn't believe that it was. Just like Frederik and Griffin weren't his brothers anymore. It was his father's words repeating in his head even after he had turned to ashes. Your brother is here. "Bloody hell," Quentin mumbled to himself before kicking the nearest object that being a chair, then he headed downstairs. The signs from Elenora's hook and jabs still painted so nicely yellow on his skin, along with the marks from when Nigel had pulled him up against the wall. Then there was the whole shoulder situation, but a few magical herbs and stuff it was healing much faster.  

Coming down stairs he could already feel the tingle from a witch being in the same room as himself, a reminder that his brother had turned into a monster. "Frederik. To what do I owe this unpleasant surprise?" Quentin replied to Frederik's comment and snorted a bit. Quentin crossed his arms a bit, narrowing his eyes while waiting to learn why Frederik was foolish enough to show up here.
Frederik

Frederik

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brutal habits die hard   Brutal habits die hard EmptyFre Aug 13, 2021 11:49 pm

The ice was forever broken, he knew that. Quentin even called it an unpleasant surprise which made Frederik lick his teeth. It was clear that his brother didn’t really want this visit at all, but Frederik understood the perspective more than most of their siblings after all. Frederik had been the first son who had been taught all of this after all. Of course, he didn’t know what their father had done to him after Frederik had ‘died’. “Nora was worried you’d do something stupid. So, as a responsible person, I’m here to check up on you, to make sure you’re containing yourself,” he took a sharper breath in, “And it looks like you’re bad at it,” he exhaled. “Were you ever taught the difference between being a serial killer and a hunter? he wondered with his hands in his pockets and with slightly raised brows. See, the difference could get cloudy to a hunter with only blood in his eyes, and he was quite sure that Quentin in this case had blood in his eyes. A lot of it. The difference was especially knowing when to hunt and not to hunt, who to kill and who not to kill. Who deserved it? See, that hadn’t actually been anything that his father had taught him, but it had been talks with his mother who had made the change. Not that she specifically said it, but he had noticed hesitation once or twice in her fighting style, and that was more than enough for him to realize that some ‘monsters’ weren’t in fact monsters, but just misunderstood beings who did no harm.
Elenora

Elenora

Humør : From the moment I laid eyes on you, I knew I’d found my reason to live.
Fag : .
Antal indlæg : 274

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brutal habits die hard   Brutal habits die hard EmptyFre Aug 20, 2021 10:19 am

Note: Plays Quentin as an npc.

"Elenora has made it a bad habit of being worried - but seeming I'm not to be the fault of that," he replied keeping a good distance of his brother. He didn't have much to say to him, but he for sure wasn't going to be lectured by a dead man. "Has anyone told you it's rather rude coming in here into my home and assume your words mean anything to me?" Quentin replied taking a step closer. Quentin frowned a little bit, but he wasn't confused at all. Far from. Because he knew better than his brothers, his sisters and everyone in this town. Everyone had completely lost their mind, and he knew he had to help them. If that meant being the villain of their story, he didn't care - Quentin would save them from whatever spell they all had put under, and soon enough they would realize he only did them a favor. "The only reason why I'm trying to end you right now, is because Jules asked me nicely not to," he took a deeper breath in and narrowed his eyes a bit more. "Now, I will ask you to leave, because looking at you makes me want to go blind."
Frederik

Frederik

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brutal habits die hard   Brutal habits die hard EmptyFre Aug 20, 2021 4:09 pm

Frederik raised his brows a little as his youngest brother mentioned that Elenora had gotten a bad habit about being worried. She had her reason of being worried. Quentin was quite dangerous if none kept an eye on him. They were all dangerous ‘kids’, but Quentin just didn’t behave well. He chuckled a little as Quentin tried to teach Frederik a lesson, just like Frederik had tried to do that to Quentin. “No, no one had ever told me that. I believe your wife knows the difference and Hannah knows the difference. To be frank, if she got to know what you’ve done, I’m quite sure she wouldn’t believe you, if you told her you’re a hunter,” he said and tilted his head a little. Did this man actually know what he was doing? The only person who wasn’t brainwashed was Quentin, and he couldn’t see that himself, because to him, it was everyone around him, who didn’t share the same perspective as he had. He knew that, because he had been like that once. It was awful.
He nodded a bit as he said Julianne had asked Quentin not to end Frederik. Since when had Quentin accepted orders from Julianne? He didn’t want to poke the bear about it, because he knew that just that might actually make Quentin forget what he had promised Julianne. Frederik pulled a slight smile as Quentin mentioned wanting to go blind, “Can’t you use your powers on yourself and just have a simple conversation with me?” he wondered and narrowed his eyes a bit.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brutal habits die hard   Brutal habits die hard EmptyFre Aug 20, 2021 5:22 pm

"I hear you say a lot of things, but none of them really makes sense," he cleared his throat a bit, not having them close. Actually, he just wanted Frederik to leave, which was one of the reasons why he didn't add further to the fire. "Actually, no, because I do have a life, and a job to do - one you moved away from. So, if you will have excused me, some of us has important things to do," he rolled his eyes before passing Frederik and getting out of there.

__________ DATE 10 of September 2021 __________
__________ TIME around 14.00 __________

Elenora had gotten a rather distressed call from Irina at the hospital, after having mentioned that Quentin and some of the others from their former clan, had the nerve to take humans in and use fear to shape them into new hunters. One of them had been Irina's cousin. See, since this was Elenora's problem now as well. She had called Frederik, as she had rushed towards the mansion. She was boiling with anger, a force of power, no one really should put to a test. The fact that Quentin was so stupid being a part of these things. Oh, yeah Frederik hadn't even heard the best thing yet, the whole burning a fairy village down. That was just, great. She rushed inside, not minding if Jolene was home, actually right now she didn't give a fuck. She used her wind manipulation to force the door open and stormed in. "Where is he?" She demanded some of the servants to tell her, as she walked past them when they pointed in the direction of Quentin. "You stupid son of a bitch," she swung her hand and it echoed in the hall as her palm collided with Quentin's cheek. "What the hell were you thinking!" She had been filled in on all the stupid shit Quentin had been doing, before and after her meeting with him last month.

Right now, Quentin should be happy that it was Elenora here and not Nigel - because even through Nigel know Quentin's power, he wasn't aware of just how much he knew with his other power. But Elenora knew, and it was why this wasn't acceptable. "Let me guess, there are small birds in down that likes to chat?" Another punch hit his jaw making him fall back into the dinner table. "You guess? Have you completely lost your mind Quentin! This world is not black and white, there is no them and us, and you can't just go around killing everyone," she yelled at him. "Are you telling me that? Who was it that lost their mind when mom and Frederik died? When Archibald died? Oh, yeah, that was you. You went full spiral," he pointed at her taking a step closer to her. "Yeah? And look, I learned my lesson. I got past that point, I'm not that person anymore," she took a deeper breath in looking at Quentin. "And I have never burned a city of fairies down, cutting up their throats while they tried to escape the fire. I've never threatened to kill an innocent teenage girl, just because she was supernatural.. and I have never tried to shoot a pregnant werewolf, because that is not who I am, and it shouldn't be who you are." Quentin took a few steps closer to Elenora, standing right in her face. "We shouldn't defend those beats, when will you get into your head that you are choosing the side of the enemy?" Quentin pushed his sister a little back.

"What happened to you Quentin?" She asked him licking her lips a little bit breathing out. "I remember the sweet boy who came to me, giving me gifts and make me laugh. How have you fallen so far?" She asked him. Quentin took a deeper breath in shaking his head. "Shut up, nothing happened to me, I grew up. Realized the world for what it is, you of all people should know how painful it is. All the death and horror you have seen? Just over the past years. Wake up Elenora." Elenora took a sharper breath in."Wake up? When will you realize this is why no one trusts you? You are losing all of us, and you aren't even realizing it. Jules is more scared of you than concerned. I despise you, and you won't even look at your brothers. I'm not the one who needs to wake up."
Frederik

Frederik

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brutal habits die hard   Brutal habits die hard EmptySøn Aug 22, 2021 5:13 pm

Quentin was quick to leave the mansion, leaving Frederik there, being able to go around, taking a look at everything there was before he left. He wasn’t busy.

---Timeskip---

Frederik had hurried towards the mansion as quickly as possible. Elenora had really seemed pissed at Quentin – once again – and Frederik had this pressing feeling that Elenora would tell Quentin just how much wrong he had done, but probably speak just as much with her mouth as with her fists. He was slightly worried whether or not he would arrive in time.

Jolene had almost just gotten out of the shower from washing blood off her from her latest kill ‘festival’. She had just unwraveled her hair and dressed herself in a silk kimono as she heard someone slap another. At first she didn’t really think much of it, but as soon as people started yelling at each other Jolene caught onto what was going on and headed out of the bathroom and towards the dinner hall where everything seemed to come from. She watched them from another floor, resting her head in her hand, with her elbow on the railing. Oh, she liked to watch them fight. It was almost like a reality show for her and it kept a interested look on her face.

I've never threatened to kill an innocent teenage girl, just because she was supernatural.

It stung in Jolene’s ice cold heart and she straightened back up from the railing and started to head downstairs, drying of the tears that had quickly found their way to her cheeks by just the mere thought of Fleur. She wasn’t busy. She knew that Quentin and Elenora would keep each other busy for a while.

Frederik on the other hand stormed inside, seeing how Jolene was walking slowly down the stairs, drying her cheeks. It seemed bad since someone had been able to shake feelings up in the drugged up on Le Souilure Paix blonde girl.
He heard how Elenora was yelling and he quickly ran towards the sound, leaving Jolene to do her own thing. Quickly he mumbled a spell which would make the two humans be drawn to each side of the room. “What the hell is going on you two?” he almost roared, looking from one sibling to another. “Are you convincing people that supernatural beings are dangerous?” he looked directly at Quentin.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brutal habits die hard   Brutal habits die hard EmptySøn Aug 22, 2021 6:00 pm

Suddenly just as Quentin was about to clench his hand into a fist and swing it at Elenora, he was pulled from her to the other side of the room. Keeping the siblings for reaching each other. "Stay out of this," Quentin hissed at his brother keeping his eyes at Elenora. It wasn't till the other question that he looked at his older brother. "I don't have to convince anyone of anything, it's just facts," he pointed out, narrowing his eyes at his brother once again. They still didn't get it, did they? "You had two small encounters with demons that tried to fuck you up, and they did, look at you - you've grown soft Nora," he made a hand gesture towards Elenora, just putting more oil to the fire. "Small encounters?" She took a step forward, "small encounters? Are you serious right now?" Her voice more hoarse as the anger took over the underdone. "I was tortured for days, weeks, lost my fiance, tortured again, got out, by my own because no one called back up when we didn't come back," she took a deeper breath in. She didn't need to be at distance from Quentin to make his clothing go on fire. "And for the other small encounter, I had a demon enter my head and create illusions that violated me in ways you can't even begin to imagine. So if you will just shut up for once, I will not burn you alive," she closed her fist stopping the fire once again, leaving him with some burn marks. Not that she cared. She hadn't spoken about what happened with Calvin, first she hadn't even remembered it after having repressed it so long, but when it had finally hit - she still had kept it too herself, after all it was her own fault of putting herself in that position. "And by the way, Archie is back," she added running her hand through her hair, having way more strength than she usually did. Because having Archie back induced her powers through the happiness and warmth she felt just about having him back.

"But to return to the actual matter of this, you have to stop. You can't just go around putting people's lives at risk like that. They aren't trained to deal with the supernatural like we are - and they for sure shouldn't be scared into doing your bitting," she narrowed her eyes a little bit while crossing her arms. "You have really lost sight of everything haven't you, it's such a shame really." Elenora took another and deeper breath in, trying to remain calm. Not that Quentin made it easy. "I was actually glad he was gone, it made you into the hunter you were supposed to be, cold blooded and ruthless." It was like he just wanted to poke the bear, and it worked, because Elenora was once again on her way over to show a little love with her fists. Because Quentin had no right talking to her like that.
Frederik

Frederik

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brutal habits die hard   Brutal habits die hard EmptyTirs Aug 24, 2021 12:16 am

”I wont,” Frederik said, making it very clear that there was no way he was going to stay out of the fight that was happening right now between his younger siblings. He widened his eyes just a little as Quentin replied that it was a fact that supernatural’s were dangerous, “You’re lying to yourself,” Frederik said quite determined. The only people with keys to the supernatural beings that were dangerous was the ones who didn’t get the help they needed to learn their abilities or the ones who used their powers for bad things – like he was convinced Quentin did by now.
Quentin certainly tried to poke the big bear Elenora, by telling her, that she had gotten soft. Frederik could simply sense it in the way she breathed and how the tension just got so much thicker. “Nora,” he said trying to help calming her just a little down. He knew that what Quentin had said was some bullshit, but that shouldn’t allow her to get even angrier. “Nora!” he raised his voice a little as she set fire in Quentin’s clothing. He understood the reasons she had that made her want to do the things she did right now, but there were boundaries, even as a hunter. What Elenora had been through would never be forgiven and never should be, but she was still dealing with it. She stopped her burning shortly after making Frederik breathe out a little. He really didn’t want to start casting spells to ruin whatever Elenora was doing, but it could become necessary.
And by the way, Archie is back .
Frederik looked over at her, “What?” he said with a frown on his brows, “Later,” he added shortly after. It wasn’t that relevant to the conversation right now, and he would love to hear about how Archie had gotten back. Was he an angel now? Frederik couldn’t really imagine him being anything else.

The siblings just stood and bit words of eachother. Elenora was completely right, the people who they convinced that had to fight against the supernaturals clearly had no idea how to fight the supernaturals and therefore it would be risking their lives instead of helping the already trained hunters. But Quentin wasn’t having it anyway. No matter what Elenora said, he did seem to change his mind. Even from so much afar, Quentin was still able to be brainwashed into all of these things. It was incredible how everything was so clear as soon as you got out of the brainwashing.

And then Quentin tried to poke the bear again, telling her that Archies death made her into a real hunter. It bothered Frederik a lot and he finally stormed towards Quentin picking him up by his collar and pressing him against the nearest wall. “You’re so out of your mind to believe that your sister losing her fiancé did anything good to her,” he growled. He was having enough now. How the hell could Quentin say such things. He pulled Quentin a little away from the wall before he hammered Quentin back into the wall, “What kind of monster have you become?” he said, “This isn’t the real you!” he said angrily and frustrated.

Jolene stood and watched how Frederik gave Quentin some light beating. It didn’t matter too much to her right now, what mattered was what Elenora had said just a moment ago. “Elenora,” she said somewhat softly, “Did Fleur deserve her treatment?” she said keeping her voice from cracking. It wasn’t like she had thought what she had done was wrong, but it was a though thing to kill ones one offspring. She just wished to know if Elenora had changed her mind since Jolene had explained what had happened to Fleur.

Sidst rettet af Frederik Søn Sep 12, 2021 10:50 pm, rettet 1 gang
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brutal habits die hard   Brutal habits die hard EmptyMan Aug 30, 2021 7:32 pm

Elenora stopped the second that Frederik stormed towards Quentin first, grabbing him by the collar and pressed him against the wall. "Frederik," their roles reversed. It wasn't something they had seen in years, Elenora being able to take a deeper breath in and withdraw herself from the ocean of rage. Elenora was still an embodiment of anger, but it was tamed by Archie being back, it was like the storm was under control - most of the time at least, it was easier to contain. "He is not worth it," she breathed out clearly had calmed more down, but now it wasn't her beating Quentin up. Quentin seemed like a doll, just starring deadpan at Frederik, with no emotion, no regret - nothing. He didn't even seem to respond to Frederik's words just looking him dead in the eye. "Frederik its enough, we are too late on this one," she took a deeper breath in.

She was distracted when her name was spoken, and she turned her head to the side to see Jolene. It was the way she looked, the way she suddenly carried herself, that made Elenora breath out before licking her lips. Did Fleur deserve her treatment? It wasn't up to Elenora to say, it wasn't up to any hunter code or way of living to make that choice. But a child being turned into a vampire, she didn't wish that upon anyone. "I don't have an answer for that Jol, I don't," she took a sharper breath in. "I wouldn't with that fate upon any child, nor parent to go through," Elenora added as she took a deeper breath in. "Give me a second I need to get something off my chest," she turned to Quentin and licked her lips a little bit. "From this moment. You are no longer my family. I'm not your sister. You are not my brother, I won't stand by you, I won't be there for you. What you have done, and what you are doing is going to far, and I will not have it. So either you get your shit together, and stop, move back to New York and leave us in peace. Or I will become your worst nightmare, do you do understand me?" She took a step closer to Quentin who clearly held her breath, and for a moment she could see the fear reach his eyes. "From this moment you are nothing to me," she breathed out and shook her head a little bit before taking a few steps back, and grabbed Jolene's hand to take her with her downstairs. Quentin frowned a bit, just processing the information he had gotten.
Frederik

Frederik

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brutal habits die hard   Brutal habits die hard EmptySøn Sep 12, 2021 7:43 pm

It was quite rare that Frederik lost her temper, but whenever it was about someone he loved, it was just a much shorter fuse.  Frederik hadn’t been in as much trouble as he had been in since he had gotten contact with Elenora. He had gotten more visible to the world, and he had been in need to pull out the things he had been hiding away for such a long time. It was awful – but at the same time refreshing. What was not refreshing was how Quentin looked so untouched by Frederik’s words and doings. Elenora told him once again, that Quentin was a lost soul and with quite the anger having to simmer down, he let go of Quentin and turned towards Elenora to get the hell out of this place. But there stood Elenora’s best friend. Former best friend? He didn’t really know anymore.

Jolene looked at Elenora with slightly sad eyes and a tilted head. Elenora suddenly had no answer for her question, but seemingly, she had decided that it was wrong killing a turned teenager. Jolene clenched her jaws as she said that it was no fate, she would wish for anyone to go through. She raised her chin a little as Elenora said she had to get something off her chest.
Frederik had reach to stand next to Elenora and watched how she turned towards Quentin and started to cut him out of her life. Frederik was impressed over what Elenora told him, and some of what she said even hurt Frederik himself, even though it wasn’t directed towards him, but he just took it from Quentin’s perspective. It was funny how Frederik had been able to get the same reaction from Quentin before, but things had clearly changed ever since Frederik had changed. Either Frederik had gotten softer, Quentin harder or that Quentin just didn’t want to show fear to a supernatural. But no matter what, he didn’t care.

Jolene didn’t hesitate to follow Elenora downstairs. Frederik kept his eyes on Quentin for a moment before he followed the girls. “I guess that just makes me a married woman and not your sister-in-law,” Jolene joked quite dry.

Sidst rettet af Frederik Søn Sep 12, 2021 10:51 pm, rettet 1 gang
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brutal habits die hard   Brutal habits die hard EmptySøn Sep 12, 2021 8:07 pm

"Do you have anything to drink in this house," she searched the kitchen cabinets almost in a rush. Actually, she would rather just go home to Archie and forget about having stepped into this mansion. But since she could feel Jolene had followed her, she didn't feel like she could leave just yet. So, therefor she searched for the kitchen. Just like back home in New York when they had grown up, the mansion was big enough for them to be completely free of the other people with little effort, because of the size of the place. Everyone could have their own little department. "I would rather have you as a friend than a sister in-law, especially to someone like him," she replied before finding two bottles of wine hidden. She placed them on the counter and opened one of them. Her heart was still beating crazy fast with rage. She took a deeper breath in and opened one of the bottles, placing it towards her lips to take a mouthful. Cutting your brother off after twenty-seven years was no joke, there was no going back from that. Elenora placed the bottle on the counter and looked at Frederik. "I don't want to talk about it," she scratched the back of her head a little bit. One thing to notice was that she was wearing her engagement ring on her ringfinger again, she had carried it in a necklace since Archie had died, but after he came back and had proposed to her again - it was back where it belonged.

"Archie is back - as an angel, but he is back," she looked at Jolene, knew it would hurt, but she also knew she needed to say it. "I took a trip home to New Orleans, just to remember what it was like before all the crazy in this town went down," she licked her lips a little bit and leaned a bit more over the counter, using the palm of her hands to support her. "And as I was standing there in the rain and all, he found me. And we got back together, engaged again," she smiled so brightly even though the smile was small. She didn't wish to hurt Jolene's feelings. But both Frederik and Jolene knew how much Archie ment to Elenora. It was perhaps the best set up marriage their family ever had met. She had known Archie for ten years by now. Even if Frederik back then had been too busy thinking abut being the golden boy, the best of the best. It had allowed Elenora to fall a little back, and pull out of the hunt with Archie - at least till Frederik had 'died'. She looked back at Frederik. There was no doubt that no matter their reaction, it was good news.
Jolene

Jolene

Humør : Shoot first, ask questions later.
Antal indlæg : 30

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brutal habits die hard   Brutal habits die hard EmptySøn Sep 12, 2021 9:02 pm

“Top shelf, two cabinets to your right,” she said, placing herself to the left from Elenora and with an elegant hop she placed her bum on the counter. She didn’t mind Frederik’s presence right now. She only really cared for Elenora’s presence. She smiled a sad smile as she said she would rather have her as a friend than sister-in-law. She knew, that if both Jolene and Quentin did their job as well as they had done so far, she would probably not turn back to just being her friend.
Frederik raised a hand to wave the topic off his shoulders. There was no need to talk about cutting siblings out of one’s life. Somehow Frederik had done the same with Griffin when he had been turned and something told him that Quentin had cut Griffin and Frederik out too. Frederik had already noticed how Elenora was wearing her ring again, but he hadn’t wished to ask about it, because he knew it was a sore topic if it wasn’t good news. Jolene reached her hand towards Elenora as she put the flask down. She wanted some too.

As soon as she got the bottle, she licked her lips to Elenora’s words. He was slightly bitter about it, but at the same time she was also very happy for Elenora. Oh, she knew just how happy she would have been if it had been herself. To have Noah back was one of the things she wished for the most in the world, but it simply wasn’t a wish to come true. She placed the bottle against her lips and took a mouthful before she placed it between her and her best friend. She could just see how glad she was. She envied it so much. Elenora had a chance for a happy life with her true love. Gosh, she  wished it was her too. “It almost sound like a fairytale,” she said and pulled on a soft smile. She opened her arms up for Elenora to approach for an embrace. “Enjoy this. Savor every moment with him,” she said calmly. She would loosen the embrace a little before she would let a hand find her best friend’s cheek. “I’m so happy for you,” she almost whispered.

Sidst rettet af Jolene Søn Sep 12, 2021 10:45 pm, rettet i alt 2 gange
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brutal habits die hard   Brutal habits die hard EmptySøn Sep 12, 2021 9:24 pm

It had been the worst possible news they had shared with each other last December. After barely haven seen each other, death, terror and terrible coping mechanisms had been on the top. She had missed her best friend over all, but this year had given her hell till around last month, where things finally seemed to brighten a bit after having found Archie again. Elenora understood of there was hard feelings in it, with Jolene having lost Noah and Fleur, but the last thing she wanted was for Jolene to find out through other sources, or suddenly meet them down town in the unknown. Now she knew. Elenora also knew she would be bitter if the roles had been reversed, hell she would even have thrown a tantrum and burned something down. Elenora's smile grew a bit bigger by thinking back to that night, standing there in the rain, suddenly having an umbrella shadow you from the sky's tears, and here he had been. It was a fairytale, a story that sounded too good to be true, but it was real. Very real. Elenora breathed out, almost feeling her eyes getting wet as Jolene approached her with an embrace. Elenora closed her arms around Jolene and closed her eyes, feeling the tears threaten to come out. Enjoy this. Savor every moment with him, she breathed out and licked her lips a bit, before loosen the embrace a bit looking Jolene in the eyes. "I will, every single second," Elenora smiled feeling the touch of her best friend's hand on her cheek. "Thank you," she replied back on her next exhale.

"Can we be friends again? I hate fighting like this," she asked taking a deeper breath in. Yes, she seemed softer around the edges that Quentin and their father had tired to sharpen since Frederik and Archie had been gone. It had taken her almost all the steps to be just as lost as Quentin, but she had something Quentin didn't have. She had other people in her life supporting her, family that wasn't by blood but also found her blood, and made that her family. She had found out who she was. Elenora looked over at Frederik giving him a warm smile, of course she had told Archie about the whole family drama. It had been like catching him up on all years tv shows. If not her family drama being the biggest of them all.
Jolene

Jolene

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brutal habits die hard   Brutal habits die hard EmptySøn Sep 12, 2021 9:58 pm

It only made Jolene happier that Elenora promised that she would enjoy every moment. Her lips quivered shortly, and she looked away feeling tears threaten to pull up in her eyes. She must really be low on Souluire de Paix. “I’m sorry,” she apologized for being emotional and took a deeper breath in to look back at Elenora. She nodded a bit, “Yeah. Of course, we can be friend again,” she said and smiled a little wider. As her cheeks pulled up in the smile, a tear escaped her eye. She rolled her eyes of herself, “God,” she said and let one hand dry her tear away. Before she turned her gaze to the wine. She grabbed the flask by its neck. “I’ll take care of the trash, hun’,” she said and nodded towards the room the ‘ex-siblings’ had been fighting in. “You don’t have to stay here. We can just catch up,” she said with a slight smile. “I’ll find my best behavior for when I’m meeting Archie, I promise,” she said and pulled a little smile. She was almost promising that she would keep her weapons at home. Besides, this guy was an angel now, so it wasn’t as bad as so many other things. She looked over at Frederik for a short moment before she let her eyes end up at Elenora.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brutal habits die hard   Brutal habits die hard EmptyMan Sep 13, 2021 12:52 pm

She could sense the sadness in the body language, she didn't need to see a tear in Jolene's eyes to know she was affected by the situation. Souluire de Paix fixed nothing, her father had fed it to her during hunts back in the day, and got her completely addicted to it after losing Archie, it had been easier than losing herself in the grief, but instead she had lost herself in the numbness. "Hey," she placed her hand on Jolene's shoulder, "it's okay to be sad," she reminded her friend. It had taken Elenora some punches to realize that her anger and sadness needed to be heard just like everything else she had felt. Numbing it in Souluire de Paix got her nowhere. Which was one of the reasons why she was happy to have it out of her system, and she never planned on taking it again. Elenora smiled on her next exhale as Jolene said they could be friends. She couldn't just let Quentin go around and threaten her family and the people she loved. Her outbursts had been a surprise also to Elenora, but then again her anger often surprised her, even though she saw it time and time again.

Elenora chuckled delighted as Jolene said she would take care of the trash. "I'm sorry about that," she rolled her eyes gently. She knew Quentin could be a good person, he would never do anything to harm or cause Jolene trouble, at least not by intention. The only reason why he and Elenora had a fight, was because she didn't have his back. If she had just tagged along him, then they would have been fine, and no voice would ever had been raised. But Quentin was a product of just how badly their father had treated him, and to a point she didn't blame Quentin solo for this. She blamed their uncle Damon. Because he made the calls, Quentin was just too brainwashed not to follow them.

"It's alright, he wouldn't dare come down here till I've left either way," it had always been like that. Quentin having a small argument with his older siblings, it took him hours before he dared face them again, at least it had been like that when they had been kids. I’ll find my best behavior for when I’m meeting Archie, I promise, Elenora licked her lips a little. "You better, because I would hate to see this newfound friendship get ruined," Elenora lifted a brow a little bit. Because, having lost the love of your life once, she wouldn't let anything or anyone come between her and Archie again. And she kept her eyes locked with Jolene's for a moment almost stoic to prove her point. First stopping the eye contact when Jolene eyed Frederik for a moment.

"The world isn't black and white anymore Jolene - we have to do better. This can't be us, it shouldn't be us. The lies, the killing and betrays. We have to stop," she looked back at Jolene, holding her breath for a moment. "Otherwise, we will end up being no better than him - and its easy to lose yourself in the darkness," she added on her next exhale. She didn't want Jolene to end up where Elenora almost had ended up, or even worse end up where Quentin was.
Jolene

Jolene

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brutal habits die hard   Brutal habits die hard EmptySøn Okt 03, 2021 8:47 pm

Elenora assured her that it was okay to be sad, but sometimes Jolene just thought that the sadness was too powerful and made her unable to function. It could be quite overwhelming, and she knew that Elenora had been there too, but somehow, she felt that everything had been easier for Elenora, even though of course she had experienced a whole lot of other things too. Jolene just didn’t feel ready to let her emotions run freely.

Jolene knew that Quentin could be a good person, and he was so in her company. He respected her, and she partly him. She tried to provoke him to evolve for the better, but it never really succeeded. Jolene still had her sense with her, compared to Quentin who wasn’t completely sane in Jolene’s books. Maybe it was because of the childhood or the way his brothers had died one after one. It was complicated and it affected all of the D’Avalos kids.
She smiled lovingly as Elenora assured that Quentin wouldn’t dare to come downstairs until Elenora had left. It sounded like a good plan for Quentin to stay out of the business for now and do something else. After all, she had just cut him out of her life. She chuckled a little smiling almost shyly as Elenora said she would hate for their friendship to get ruined. Jolene couldn’t agree more. She wouldn’t want the two of them not to be friends again. It hurt too much, and they needed each other.

The world isn't black and white anymore. Her heart sunk a bit and her eyes found Elenora’s again. Elenora didn’t want them to be hunters anymore. We have to stop. Jolene frowned a little not being completely sure of where she stood in this situation, because she didn’t really think about leaving the hunter community, even though it hurt her so badly to stay in it. She took a deeper breath in and let her eyes seek down to the floor between them. “I won’t lose myself,” she tried to assure her friend, even though she didn’t truly believe in her own sentence. “I have to make sure they won’t do something too idiotic,” she exhaled.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brutal habits die hard   Brutal habits die hard EmptyLør Okt 09, 2021 2:49 pm

I won’t lose myself.
Elenora took a deeper breath, it was incredible the works it had done on her to have Archie back in her life. It had forced Elenora to face herself again, to figure out who she was and who she wanted to be, especially after Quentin had gone after Ethan, she had been challenged with herself, after she had broken down in Nigel's arms. Before she had left the country to return back home and find her light. "Yeah, I used to say the same thing," she breathed out. Elenora had luckily found herself again, but it had taken a long detour to hell and a giant roundtrip back before coming to this point. And to be fair she wasn't even sure she was done, there was still some way to go before everything felt into place - because she had to come to terms with all the horrible stuff she had done while been trying to survive her own personal hell. "They will always do something too idiotic, it takes more than us to stop them," she clicked her tongue a little bit, taking another sip of the wine. "But maybe we should head out -" she suggested looking over at Frederik, she didn't want to lose her temper more today, and if she was to hear about more views of a black and white world, she would rather take her leave than ending up setting fire to the kitchen.
Jolene

Jolene

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brutal habits die hard   Brutal habits die hard EmptyTors Nov 11, 2021 9:05 pm

They will always do something too idiotic. Jolene let her eyes fall down to her feet dangling over the edge of the kitchen counter. She shook her head a little. Even though she could see some logic in Elenora’s speech, Quentin was her husband and that also made Jolene have to stay in somewhat contact to him. Even if she stopped hunting, she would have to keep an eye on Quentin and she would have to make sure that nobody else would do something stupid. Her husband was more than enough work. She heard how Elenora asked if her and her brother should head out.
Frederik looked up at his sister. “Fresh air sounds like a plan,” he said and unfolded his arms, which he had folded across his chest while he had been waiting for the chitchat to pass. He knew it was important for the girls to talk, because it was a big thing to make Jolene think clear – but if Frederik and Elenora could, so could she. After all, Frederik had been quite like his younger brother – just not that stupid and reckless.
Jolene pulled a little smile before she got down from the kitchen counter, “I’ll see you around then, you know where I am,” she exhaled and was ready to lead the siblings-in-law out.
Elenora

Elenora

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brutal habits die hard   Brutal habits die hard EmptyFre Nov 12, 2021 8:18 am

Elenora took a deeper breath in and turned to walk towards out the kitchen towards the big hall, looking shortly to the side as Quentin stood up by the stairs looking down at her and Frederik as they were to walk out the manor. Elenora caught his eye and clicked her tongue a little bit, before she turned to walk out the manor, not knowing this would be the last time she ever saw him. Quentin raised his chin a little, not taking his eyes off his siblings as they walked out the his home. "Yeah," was the only Elenora managed to say as she walked out of there with Frederik. She suggested Frederik that they could go to his and Zitora's home, because she needed to tell him everything about Archie being back, so she did.
___
Out
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Brutal habits die hard   Brutal habits die hard Empty

Brutal habits die hard
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-