Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

In a heartbeat

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

In a heartbeat - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: In a heartbeat   In a heartbeat - Page 2 EmptySøn Jul 14, 2019 7:10 pm

Dylan and Jayden were quite different in some aspects, but he liked that. He would never enjoy being with a person that reminded him too much of himself. He shrugged at her question. ”Only when it’s necessary. I like to be surprised with how my day turns out.” He knew not everyone felt the same way as him. Maybe it had something to do with the amount of years he had lived. ”I doubt that very much,” he said with an assuring smile. He would never want to hurt her in any way, he just knew that. ”It’s not as much about the city as it’s about the company. But sure, I would love to be a plus one,” he went back to his plate to finish the pastries. ”Maybe. Or maybe it’s just a Leo thing,” he suggested.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In a heartbeat   In a heartbeat - Page 2 EmptySøn Jul 14, 2019 7:23 pm

Dylan was quite sure her siblings would make a few comments. She knew Roze would be there, and Roze always spoke her mind - however she meant well. ” Nah it’s a wolf thing” she knew wolves to be territorial. Even she was time to time, born werewolves however was a bit more intense time to time. ” Mari will possible be here for fitting soon. I might have to call her now.. it’s possible she would want to do a fitting for an outfit for you. She is in the fashion industry in this family,” she pointed out. Marisol would always make sure Dylan was dressed to impress and time to time even send an entire stylist team to her door. Just like Dylan always made sure that Marisol stayed at the best hotels when she traveled. Dylan took up her phone and texted her sister if she could add a plus one. “ Let’s see if she calls freaked out. Or if she comes running to my door.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In a heartbeat   In a heartbeat - Page 2 EmptyMan Jul 15, 2019 5:04 pm

Jayden slightly tilted his head and narrowed his eyes. ”Are you saying only wolves are protective of their siblings? That’s a little arrogant, isn’t it? I really didn’t judge you as an arrogant person, but perhaps I was wrong,” he kept a straight face. He was joking, but he had a somewhat good poker face. He eventually gave in and chuckled, mostly just to let her know he didn’t believe it. ”Oh. Okay. I can roll with that,” he said with a smile. He finished eating when she was texting her sister. ”Is she not good at handling last minute changes?” He was curious if Dylan’s siblings reminded of her. Leo didn’t really seem the same type as her, but maybe it was because he was still young and didn’t have any responsibilities yet.

Marisol outfit
Marisol was on her way to Dylan’s room with her dress when she got a text. She squinted as the message to see if she was reading it right. She quickly hurried to the room and knocked on the door rather roughly. When it was opened, she pushed herself inside. ”Ay dios mio!” She put the dress on the bed and looked at Dylan, hand on her hip. ”A plus one? Just hours before we leave? I have to make sure he is dressed right.” She turned to Jayden. ”Stand up,” she demanded and made a hand movement that matched. Jayden did as he was asked and Marisol walked around him, measuring him. ”I might have a suit that fits, with a few tweaks. I will go get it,” she turned to Dylan and pointed her finger at her. ”You get dressed while I do. We don’t have time to waste,” she said with a stern nod and left the room again to get the suit, swearing in Spanish as she did.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In a heartbeat   In a heartbeat - Page 2 EmptyMan Jul 15, 2019 5:58 pm

"Mari? Nope, not in a time like this. She-" Dylan heard the knocking on the door, "is right here," she walked over and opened to let the tornado inside. "Lo siento," (I'm sorry) she followed her sister into the big room and watched her boss Jayden around.
"Told ya," she crossed her arms a little and shook her head at her sister. At least it looked like Jayden was used to having stylists and fashion people around him - and Marisol was far from the worst in the industry. "Te quiero," (Love you) she yelled after the cursing Marisol and chuckled lightly.
"She is actually the most chill of my sisters, believe it or not. Or well, Roze and Cal mostly just stick to their own stuff," she told and walked over to the closet to take out a dress, then she walked out to the bathroom to get changed. Dylan knew the hair and make up team would be on the plane - she put on a necklace and a pair of golden feather earrings. She looked at Marisol when she returned, "El avión sale a las 12," (The plane takes off at), she shook her head and looked at Jayden. "Sorry. The plane takes off at 12. Then we have time to get the last details ready, and I can do my emails on the plane, or send them to Roze," she informed them with a smile.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In a heartbeat   In a heartbeat - Page 2 EmptyMan Jul 15, 2019 7:52 pm

Jayden just followed orders. That Marisol didn’t seem like someone to mess with, and he was not going to stand in her way. She came and left in what seemed like a minute tops, leaving him alone with Dylan again. ”Really? She seems a little high strung.” He was just about to tell her how great she looked when Marisol returned. They continued to talk in Spanish, which was fine, he just didn’t get it. But then Dylan translated. He sat back and mumbled something under breath: ”Io sono ancora qui, grazie.” (I’m still here, thanks.) He minded his own business; he just felt a tiny bit left out.

Marisol quickly grabbed the suit from her room and went back to Dylan and her friend. She looked at her with a judging look, to see if the dress needed to have some work done. ”Qué hermosa te ves.” (How beautiful you look.) Marisol looked at Jayden when he talked in Italian. ” Sei così dolce.” (You are so sweet) She walked to him with the suit. ”We speak Italian too,” she added, shifting through the languages with ease. ”Please try this on,” she said with a welcoming smile. She had maybe not made the best impression. When Jayden walked to get dressed in the bathroom, Marisol walked back to Dylan. ”Él es lindo. Decirme todo.” (He is cute. Tell me everything.) She was not asking. With their busy lives, she was happy if either of them could get some time to have some sort of love in their life. She had not spoken with Theo in a while, but she had been so busy with other things that she didn’t have time to boys. And he and his friend group seemed to go through a lot, and Marisol wasn’t sure she had time to deal with all that on top of her work.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In a heartbeat   In a heartbeat - Page 2 EmptyMan Jul 15, 2019 9:27 pm

She chortled when Jayden spoke Italien out in the room, as if they couldn't understand it. "Parliamo italiano" (We speak Italian) she pointed out with a cute half smirk as she spoke Italien to him. Dylan watched Jayden walk in to get changed. Of course her sister wanted all the details, but honestly Dylan didn't even know where to begin at all.
"No sé, Mari," ( I don't know Mari) she started out in spanish again. It was a nice way to be able to have a private chat when you could just switch up what ever language you wanted. "Es un encanto, ¿verdad?" (He is sweet, isn't he?) she looked over to the door. Dylan didn't have time for a relationship, the previous ones hadn't gone that good - because she was to busy. "No sé qué siento hacia él." (I don't know how I feel yet) she admitted and scratched her neck. " última vez que me partieron el corazón." (Last time I got my heart broken) she shook her head and took a deep breath in. "Mi trabajo consume mucho de mi tiempo," (Work takes out to much time) she admitted in a sigh. "Es sólo que no quiero lastimarlo." (I just don't want to hurt him)
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In a heartbeat   In a heartbeat - Page 2 EmptyMan Jul 15, 2019 11:31 pm

Jayden furrowed his brows when he realized they spoke Italian as well. What couldn’t these girls do? He changed into the suit. The jacket was a little too big in both sleeves and overall, but if Marisol was as great as Dylan made her out to be, it wouldn’t be trouble for her to fix.

Marisol rose an eyebrow slightly as her sister said she didn’t know. She just shook her head at her next comment. ”No. No, hay una diferencia entre dulce y caliente. Él es caliente.” (No. No there’s a difference between sweet and hot. He is hot) She raised her hand and wiped away imaginary sweat from her forehead. She just nodded when she said she didn’t know how she felt yet and continued to speak about when she got her heart broken. ”Sé cariña. Pero la elección de no vivir porque tuvo una mala experiencia no te va a hacer feliz.” (I know sweetie. But choosing not to live, because you had a bad experience is not going to make you happy) She knew how it was about work. It made it difficult to have any sort of personal life. ”Hablar con él.” (Talk to him). She started with an encouraging smile. ”Explicar cómo es su vida. Si él puede vivir con eso, entonces gran. Si no puede, usted puede terminar antes de se lastima.” (Explain to him what your life is like. If he can live with that, then great. If he can’t, you can finish before either of you get’s hurt)

Jayden went out from the bathroom to show how the suit fitted him. ”I might need a little tweaking,” he said with a grin. Marisol went to her bag she always brought everywhere and pulled forward a measuring band. She pulled it around his waist and said the number into her recorder on her phone. She then did the same with the sleeves. ”I will fix it real quick. Off with the jacket.” Again Jayden followed order and gave her the jacket. ”Let’s meet in front of the hotel at 11. Then we should have plenty of time to catch the plane.” She walked to Dylan and kissed her cheek as was the Spanish way. ”Hablar con él,” (Talk to him) she repeated. ”See you soon,” she said and left the room for the two of them to talk in private.

”She is a little intimidating,” Jayden admitted with a weak chuckle. ”You look really amazing,” he said with a sincere smile.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In a heartbeat   In a heartbeat - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jul 16, 2019 11:37 am

"No es tan fácil," (It's not that easy) she pointed out to Marisol. She was even afraid to lose a good friend it she did anything. However she was mostly conflicted about how everything would fit together, she rarely did anything without a plan. And she needed to figure out what she was thinking before she could start a conversation about it.  So when Jayden came back out she looked at him with a smile. "Stai... stai benissimo,"(You.. you are looking good) she spoke in Italien with a little grin on her lips. Mostly Dylan liked speaking in different tongues. She once more lifted an eyebrow at Marisol being her bossiest and most busy self. "Quizás lo haga uno de estos días." (Maybe I will one of these days.), she kissed Marisols cheek, and then watched her sister as she left the room. Dylan shook her head a little, returning her attention to Jayden again as he spoke.

"Mari? Wait till you meet Roze, living at the Mikaelson castle makes her think everything needs to be served on a golden platter these days," she chuckled a little, mostly just out of fun - however it was true. Roze had a lot of stuff going on and a strong personality - but she wasn't as bossy as Marisol could be. She smiled when he complimented her. "Thank you," - "Marisol knows how to pick an outfit."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In a heartbeat   In a heartbeat - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jul 16, 2019 7:07 pm

Jayden smiled at Dylan as she complimented him in Italian. ”Gracias,” he responded in Spanish, although that was close to the only Spanish he actually knew. He looked down himself after Marisol had taken his jacket to fix it. ”Maybe I should wait,” he said with a chuckle. He was just joking. Jayden was looking forward to meeting her sisters. ”She might be great at what she does, but she doesn’t deserve all the honor,” he said with a sincere smile. He walked closer to her and corrected some of her hair and ended up putting his hand against her shoulder. ”I really enjoy spending time with you, I hope you know that.” He looked away and took a step back. ”I never told you this but I have never been good to be in relationship. I was a witch before, and I had someone I was destined to be with. I only ever loved three women in all my life. When I met my mate, she was just perfect. I could see no flaw in her.” He sighed and looked at her, even though what he was going to say was hard to say. ”She died recently and it just.. It just destroyed me. I never thought I would be able to feel happy again. But I am. You make me happy,” he put up a sad smile.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In a heartbeat   In a heartbeat - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jul 16, 2019 8:13 pm

Dylans heart skipped a beat when he walked closer to her and touched her hair. She usually wasn't happy about people touching her hair without permission - only few had the rights to do so. However his hand landed on her shoulder, and she gazed at him. Dylan frowned her brow when he admitted he liked spending time with her, but looked away. When you worked with people, you met a lot of different personalities. Even just living in her house could be like a session at a therapist at times. But if Dylan was good at anything, it was taking her time to listen - so she listened to what he had to say. Gently she tilted her head to the side, keeping her eyes on him - so he knew she was hearing him. Dylan didn't know a lot about witches, but she had heard about the mate thing - just never understood how real it was. Their eyes met, before he added to his final sentence. That sad smile was enough to pierce her heart just a little. Mostly she felt what she had been feeling most of her life; the fear of letting people down or simply not being enough. What if she wasn't what he needed? He deserved someone who could take more time out of their day, someone who wasn't always on their phone or assigned to travel to another country for weeks or months. She feared she would break his heart. Dylan hadn't experienced death up close, the closest she came to it was when she discovered her biological mother was dead. It was a little sting in her heart, of course she would have wanted to meet the woman who gave birth to her. However she had Dean now, and he had invited her to meet their grandparents soon. Dylan took a deep breath in and took a step forward, to place a hand on his cheek.
"I'm sorry that you lost her," she spoke truthfully. Dylan was a compassionate person, and understanding peoples emotions came naturally to her - so did taking care of others. "I'm happy that a little bossing around in the woods could make us happy," she added with a warm smile and tilted her head a little to the side before letting go of his cheek. She wanted to see where this could go, but she stepped safely on the ground checking for traps.
"However, I do want to see where this takes us.. but I also don't want to rush into anything. You know that I am a busy woman, and I have had complains in the past about it - and the last thing I want is to hold you back.. because you deserve the world." she took a deep breath in and looked into his eyes. "What is the bold move to make?" She asked and narrowed her eyes a little, before giving him a teasing smile.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In a heartbeat   In a heartbeat - Page 2 EmptyTirs Jul 16, 2019 9:48 pm

It was not easy to talk about Clara. He had barely mentioned a word about her since she died. He just didn’t know if people would understand, or how to even explain how much she had meant to him. It was not just love – although he did love. It was like he had always missed a piece of himself until he met her. That piece would never return, and it made him sad to know he would never feel the way he felt about her for anyone else. He didn’t know if he could. Other pieces could try and take her place, but he was sure nobody could. He might love again, but maybe not. He smiled slightly when she touched his cheek. ”Thank you,” he said in a weak voice. ”Me too,” he said with a more sincere smile. ”It doesn’t matter to me. It really doesn’t. Because when I’m with you, I know she would be happy for me. That’s all she ever wanted. I don’t need to be with you all the time, because being with you for a night, or even just a few hours makes me happy enough to last through a week without seeing you – not that I want to go without you for a week, but you know.” He chuckled shortly at himself. ”Bold would be to not think about the future and give into what we’re both feeling. Smart might not be bold though. I think we need to find a way to make sure neither of us get’s hurt.” He swallowed and bit his lip shortly. ”You are the first person I really cared about after Clara, and I don’t know if I’m completely ready yet. I just don’t want to be a reason for you to be hurt. I’m not one for having casual relationships, but maybe that’s what we need to be. No strings, no expectations. What do you think?”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: In a heartbeat   In a heartbeat - Page 2 EmptyOns Jul 17, 2019 8:06 am

She frowned a bit listening to him. Dylan was happy that she had made him find a piece of happiness again. If anything she wanted to make sure it stayed, but she couldn't just split herself into multiply versions of herself - even through it would be nice. Smart and bold was never walking hand in hand, with Jayden she had been bold most of the time - maybe it was time to be smart about this? Because even through his suggestion could sound smart, was it really? If none of them should get hurt in the process. Dylan had watched Roze and Alexander for quite some time, they had been doing it since 2015. However she understood what he was saying, Echo had broken her heart and Dylans heart took time to recover. "I don't even know if I am ready either," she admitted as she breathed out a little. She had been protecting him from being a target as a new wolf, now it was time to protect him in other ways as well.
"I'm not sure," she took a deep breath in. Dylan wasn't as chill as Jayden were, she always had a plan or at least some sort of expectation. She felt like if she agreed either way, one of them would end up expecting more from the other. Dylan breathed out and looked away shortly. "It think if neither of us are ready, even with no strings or expectations.. we can't promise something like that. So maybe .. maybe, its better not to swim out into deep waters. Not yet," she breathed out and scratched her neck a little looking him in the eye.
"I have always been taught to have a plan, to follow a list of expectations and ways things are done. My father started showing me this world when I was twelve, and when I turned eighteen there was no such thing as, no thanks. And I want to earn what is handed to me. I'm not good at relationships, even when I think I am - I'm not," she pointed out and walked over to finish her muffin and her coffee. It wasn't fair of the family to throw this in her hands, and it was clear she expected to much of herself. "My life is always on the move, and even through I want to have time - I only have twenty-four hours in a day. I love my job. I just don't want to disappoint anyone.. especially not you."
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: In a heartbeat   In a heartbeat - Page 2 Empty

In a heartbeat
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» A Single Heartbeat
» Heartbeat failing