Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Heartbeat failing

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

Humør : Well, this is some serious shit. What the hell happened?
Antal indlæg : 335

Heartbeat failing Empty
IndlægEmne: Heartbeat failing   Heartbeat failing EmptyFre Mar 26, 2021 2:29 pm

@Leigh xx

163 cm, sapphire blue eyes, blond curly hair down to the middle of her back.

TIME | Morning
WEATHER | Warm and sunny, but it looks like it could rain at any moment
ATTIRE | outfit

I’m too tired for this shit, where are we going Fenris?” the other demon made a noncommittal sound, as he turned to the right at the intersection and drove up into the mountains. “I know that I talked about fresh air and some peace to my mind, this wasn’t really what I had in mind” he still didn’t answer her other than a small chuckle that left his nose. Annoying piece of shit, why did she still hang around him? Because he was the only person that was still there. But he had something on his mind, he was so set in his ways that she wasn’t even sure what really was going on behind his mask of a smirk, and hazel brown eyes.

Get out” his voice was low as he leaned over her and opened the door. “What?” he smiled and huffed “Did I studder? I said, get out. I’m going to pick you up in three hours” he said, as he pushed down, and her seatbelt flew up. With a bigger strength that he looked like he could muster he pushed her out of the car, clothes the car door and drove off. Her mouth was hanging open as she just looked after the grey car disappearing in the distance. She looked down the street, there was mostly apartments, beautiful penthouses that she could afford but always had thought was a bloody waste of money. “what the damn hell!” she shouted, and threw her hands up in the air, when it finally dawned on her that Fenris had indeed just left her in the middle of nowhere. She grabbed her bag and pulled out her phone and pushed into his number, of course it went straight to voicemail “Listen up you little shit, if you don’t come back now and pick me up I’ll push my foot so far up your ass that you have to have it surgical removed – Fenris!! You bloody moron pick me up, now!” her English accent shouted, not caring if anybody would hear or saw her. Slowly she turned around and locked eyes with a person she was sure that she didn’t know – but why did he feel and look so familiar? Her hand left her ear and as it fell down her side, she pushed the end call button.

Why was she so afraid just by looking at him?
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

Humør : Experiments? Nah, that ain’t me. Unless...?
Fag : Chemistry, biology, anatomy, ect.
Antal indlæg : 119

Heartbeat failing Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Heartbeat failing   Heartbeat failing EmptyFre Mar 26, 2021 5:48 pm

Outfit: Clothing
Notes: 196cm, dark brown eyes, usual messy hair. Reading glasses.

It was morning. Warm, cloudy and damn humid. The rain could break out any moment. The threat of rain didn’t stop Leigh. He had grabbed his small cop of coffee and gone outside to grab his newspaper – completely minding his own business, not giving anything nearby his attention. A car door was shut, as he shut his own door behind him. He didn’t mind the noise, because he was quite sure that it was only going to be temporarily.
She started shouting like a little kid who didn’t get what she wanted. He opened his postbox and got his newspaper and two letters. He looked at the envelopes for a short moment before he started to walk back. Now she was shouting into her phone.

Fenris!

He stopped immediately in the middle of taking a sip of his coffee. He turned around to see who it was Fenris had brought to him. Frenis needed a really god explanation for bringing such a noisy baby to his peaceful mountains!
His eyes locked with hers. Tiny little Elena. Subject number 65091. His heart skipped a few beats and started again when he noticed that he was spilling coffee on the ground. “What are you doing here?” he asked quite quickly with slightly wide eyes.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

Heartbeat failing Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Heartbeat failing   Heartbeat failing EmptyFre Mar 26, 2021 10:07 pm

Her eyes became smaller as she pursed her lips, it was clear he was recognizing her, but how? She slowly walked towards him, seeing how coffee spilled on the ground and he wasn’t really watching was he was doing. So, that would mean it came a surprise. Did he know Fenris? Was that why that annoying demon had driven her here, but couldn’t he just had told her that? Why throw her out on the streets with no explanation and then just leave!
There were so many questions that she wanted answers to, but it seemed like he wanted them as well. “What do you mean, what am I doing here?” she asked, as she was now as close to him as she could she the giant height difference, her dark brown eyes and the slight messy hair as if he hadn’t brushed it since rolling out of his bed. Or had he even combed it at all?
Do you know me?” because if he did, she needed to know, he had to tell her how and why. Maybe he was the key to this whole mess in her head, someone that could put the pieces together and finally make her see how the larger picture looked like.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

Heartbeat failing Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Heartbeat failing   Heartbeat failing EmptyFre Mar 26, 2021 11:38 pm

She approached. Shit. His thoughts started spiraling about how he had usually handled her while she had been a subject at the lab. Injections. No – he wasn’t at the lab. Blood manipulation. Yes, of course. But no. He had given her the opportunity to leave. She was no longer a subject, and he shouldn’t treat her like one – not unless she seemed to be a threat to him. Yes, he was more than 30 centimeters taller than her, but therefore there still roamed a whole lot of power in the little body of hers.

She was very close. She returned the question, as if she didn’t understand his. He frowned and shook his head slightly and confused. Do you know me?
“Yes! – I mean… No. No, I don’t know you,” he said. Why had he just said yes? If she didn’t remember him, she didn’t need to remember him. It was for the best. He turned around with his mail under one arm and the coffee cup in the other hand.
He entered his penthouse and closed the door. He sighed, relieved. He had gotten away from her alive – or at least for now. Fenris, that fucking stupid wannabe scientist! Leigh was already planning on finding his phone to call him and tell him to pick up Elena, subject 65091. She shouldn’t be here.
Slowly he turned around, only to meet the sapphire blue eyes again. He tensed up quickly so his mail fell onto the floor and he made a quick little jump so he spilled coffee all over himself. “Bloody hell!” he exclaimed. “What do you want?” he wondered and widened his eyes, trying to walk past her into his kitchen. He was already so much behind his schedule. He couldn’t lose too much time for Fenris’ small games.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

Heartbeat failing Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Heartbeat failing   Heartbeat failing EmptyFre Mar 26, 2021 11:59 pm

Her eyes became even smaller as he started with saying yes and then no, so, he knew who she was. No, this was it! She was done running, and she was done with people hiding stuff from her! She wanted to know everything. She needed to know everything. So, if he thought that he was getting rid of her that easily, then he might not know her at all. But every fibre in her body was telling her that he did. Besides there was still something so familiar about him, that it was annoying her to the point that she had to figure it out.

So, when he turned his back to her it was so easy, at first, she just wanted to follow him and beg him to let her in. But something told her that he would leave her out in the cold. So, what did she do? Her whole body turned into grey smoke and became solid form as he turned around from the door and looked straight into her eyes.
What did she want? “What do I want?” she hissed back to him, as she started following him towards the kitchen. Why was he trying to avoid her eyes?!
Look at me” she demanded, but when he didn’t, she grabbed his arm and tried with all her strength to push him up towards a wall making him do it. "Why are you lying to me? Who am I to you?" she whispered in a hushed tone as her eyes got smaller.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

Heartbeat failing Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Heartbeat failing   Heartbeat failing EmptyTirs Mar 30, 2021 7:17 pm

She hissed back. Shit. He needed to be able to keep her calm, so nothing bad would happen. He didn’t want any trouble in his mountains – it was his place for healing, as some would say. He didn’t wish for all of her negativity to ruin his space. The small girl even followed him all the way into his kitchen. He put his already dirty cup in the sink about to clean it up. He heard her clearly, when she demanded him to look at her. He didn’t wish to and let his eyes stay on the cup and the running water.
It had a consequence. She grabbed his arm and he immediately released the cup and was pushed up against his fridge. He didn’t really want to resist, so it was quite easy for her to throw him around for now. He grunted and looked into her eyes while she started asking questions. He blinked a couple of times, as if he was spooked by her strength – even though he wasn’t. He shook his head lightly. “I’m no-” he stopped himself as he saw how she narrowed her eyes. He sighed and put a hand on her forearm. She somehow knew Fenris well enough to drive around with him. “It’s Elena, right?”“How do you know Fenris?” he asked. He wanted to figure out what she remembered about Angelos and how she viewed the time she had spent there as a subject. He didn’t want to risk telling her directly that he was the one who started the laboratory and he had been doing experiments on her. Risking Fenris’ relationship with this woman also seemed like a bad idea. How long had he even kept this a secret?
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

Heartbeat failing Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Heartbeat failing   Heartbeat failing EmptyOns Mar 31, 2021 2:30 am

She flinched as she felt his fingers close around her forearm, she wasn’t really sure why she reacted so on instinct. She had read in book, while trying to understand what was happening to her these past months. That somethings even if you didn’t remember, would be so strongly imprinted in the body, that it would act on memory. Which she had thought was some real hogwash, but here she was reacting to a man she didn’t remember and was fairly sure she didn’t know.

He confirmed that he knew something about her as he asked if her name was Elena, even if it was said so, so casually. How do you know Fenris?, she narrowed her eyes again and licked her lips. “I don’t understand why that matters, when you don’t give me a straight answer, but okay, if that’s going to help losing up your tongue” she said with a taut voice, it was clearly that she wasn’t happy about this situation.

I know him, because….” she pushed her eyebrows together and got quite a confused face “Well, I’ve known him around” wait, what? “a long time, at least seven years” she said, trying not to show how freaked out she was about the fact, that she didn’t really know when she had met him. He had always just been there the last few, maybe seven years? But she wouldn’t be able to tell the details of their meeting. Which had been his question, her thin fingers started gliding over her porcelain white skin. “I might need to sit down” she mumbled, not really caring that she was trespassing and fumbled her way over to a chair and sat down. Her fingers started gliding through her wild curly blond hair, while trying not to freak out “Fenris is my hacker, we have been working for several years” she tried to explain to herself, but how did I meet him!?he has always been the friend I need, even is his an utter asshole” again she didn’t speak to the vampire but herself, trying to calm the anxiety that slowly crept over her small frame.
Leigh
Ledere
Leigh

Heartbeat failing Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Heartbeat failing   Heartbeat failing EmptyOns Mar 31, 2021 4:54 pm

She flinched. Had he been violent before? No, it couldn’t be. His assistants maybe. Probably. Okay, his assistants had been violent assholes, there wasn’t even a doubt to that. But Leigh needed the subjects to be cooperative and if they didn’t want to be that, they had to be submissive. No choice.

I don’t understand why that matters. With a straight face, he continued to look at her, waiting for her answer. He needed it to know whether or not if she could remember him. He had ties to Fenris after all. He lifted an eyebrow slowly as it seemed like she had trouble remembering exactly how they knew each other. He nodded slightly as she mentioned seven years. Even though she tried not to show an expression that she freaked out, her blood and heartbeat was like gossip. He knew.
Calmly, he gestured towards a stool by his dining table that she could sit on. As soon as she fumbled her way over to the seat, he took out his cup from the sink and found a clean cup for her.
He poured them both a cup. Hers with whiskey, warm water, citrus and… He took a container, which looked like it contained sugar and poured the crystal-like ‘ingredient’ into the cup. It was something that would calm her down and weaken her just a bit in strength – and it was sweet like sugar. He had known her favorite drink while she had been a subject at the lubritorium. Sometimes they had given it to her as a thank for the ‘cooperation’. For himself, he just got a cup of coffee with a bit of milk. He grabbed both cups and walked over to her to place her cup in front of her and his own in front of the seat he wanted to sit on. They shared a corner of the table. His cup was slightly wet from being in the sink.

He had listened to her blabbering but had already concluded that she didn’t remember him or how she had actually met Fenris. He didn’t want to disturb her thoughts – hopefully her thoughts were spiraling enough about Fenris, so she would drink her cup with no second thought.
Atarah
Ledere
Atarah

Heartbeat failing Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Heartbeat failing   Heartbeat failing EmptyLør Apr 03, 2021 5:11 pm

She didn’t even notice that he put something in front of her. She just started into the nothingness. How had she met Fenris? Did it even matter, yes it did! Because she had felt it, felt how she was starting to remember flashes of things that had happened to her. Or must have happened? She wasn’t sure, it was just like with Borys that she found out was working for Umbrella company. Elena looked up taking the man she still didn’t know the name of, sitting down right beside her with a cop of something warm. Then the blue eyes locked with the drink he had put down in front of her. Without thinking about it, which of course was a bloody rookie mistake, she started drinking from it. This was where the first alarm bell started ringing. “Rom toddy?” she said almost breathlessly and lock her eyes with him. “You do, know me” she mumbled and started feeling the effect her eyes started to flicker and the whole room started to swing from left to right. “You – you drugged me” she hissed and got op, she started running away from him. She needed to get out, needed to call someone. This was bad, so bad!
As to not let him grab her she activated her powers, but as her system was drugged it was like her body was only dissolving in bits, and not all of it tracing smoke towards the bathroom she finally found and locked herself into.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck” she mumbled, and with shaking fingers she got her phone out in her panic she pushed down on Jacks number. Leave a messageOh fuck you of all the times that you didn’t pick up! I need some help! Jack! Damnit! –“ the sound of a door that got kicked open  “Some guy knows who I am, drugged me, I don’t remember! Find…” her phone got kicked or slapped, she wasn't really sure, out of her hand she saw how it ended up in the toilet “Let go!” she hissed and started to struggle but the kick of adrenalin didn’t last very long as her struggle became less and finally she blacked out.
Sponsoreret inhold

Heartbeat failing Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Heartbeat failing   Heartbeat failing Empty

Heartbeat failing
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» In a heartbeat
» A Single Heartbeat