Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

In a heartbeat

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

In a heartbeat Empty
IndlægEmne: In a heartbeat   In a heartbeat EmptyTirs Jul 09, 2019 3:10 pm

The night didn’t go as planned. She had been out for longer than planned. The yelling was still ringing in her ears, and she still felt the burn on her jaw from the few hits she had taken. Dylan has been a good dog tonight, or that was her mother’s words. Dylan has done her job and no harm had come to her boss. As long as she kept Leo out of this, Dylan didn’t mind taking a few punches. It was late, and she was exhausted. Dylan was holding her heels in her left hand. She was dressed formally, a long simple tight black dress. Dylan stopped down the street when she picked up his scent. What was he doing here.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

In a heartbeat Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: In a heartbeat   In a heartbeat EmptyTirs Jul 09, 2019 3:24 pm

Jayden had not gotten a text from Dylan. They agreed she would text when she got back around two in the night. He had waited up for that text. It then became twenty minutes past two, then forty, and he knew he had to go check on her. He was going towards her hotel. He had considered offering she could stay with him, but it had just felt to soon, and now that her brother was there, he knew she wouldn't leave him. He stopped when he saw her. She looked beautiful in the dark, only light from the city lighting her up. He walked closer and saw the slight bruising on her cheek. "What happened?" he asked, trying to stay calm, but he was ready to beat somebody up for what they had done to her.
Gæst
Gæst

In a heartbeat Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: In a heartbeat   In a heartbeat EmptyTirs Jul 09, 2019 3:45 pm

He came over to her, of course he did. But how did she explain this? She didn’t want to get in trouble with Adrienna. His question made her realize that the demons fists took a bit longer time to heal than first thought. ”Not a  little miscommunication, it’s okay - it’s handled,” she looked into his eyes. She didn’t lie it was true, things had been handled without casualties. If that had been a good call would show later. ”I’m fine, Jayden. I’m fine, she tried to sound convincing, but was so trying to convince? Him or herself? She had been in this since she triggered her blue fire abilities. Since Dylan always wanted her mother to see her, she had answered yes even before knowing it wasn’t a question.  However she had tried to distance herself when she realized how bad it was.
”Do you wanna come with me up? Leo stayed with Marisol, catching up..” the adrenaline kept her awake at this point, and her wolf was constantly aware of one of the demons from before would return. She had burned them badly, but nothing they couldn’t heal from.
Gæst
Gæst

In a heartbeat Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: In a heartbeat   In a heartbeat EmptyTirs Jul 09, 2019 4:11 pm

Miscommunication, right. He wasn't convinced. He gently touched her cheek with a little pressure as possible. "This is not okay. Who did this?" He was not just going to let this go. If it meant he had to face Adrienna, so be it. He didn't want Dylan to put herself in danger for anyone. He shook his head slightly, getting a little too angry about this. "If Adrienna had anything to do with this I swear to god..." He didn't know how to end that situations. What would he do? Adrienna was stronger than him in every way. She always had been. He was powerless against her, but that didn't mean he wouldn't confront her. It was easy to see he was angry about this, his eyebrows pushing together, his eyes almost sent lighting, his jaw tightened.
His jaw seemed to relax as she invited him up. "Okay, just please tell me what happened. I want to know," he said and looked at her with a serious look. He was not kidding.
Gæst
Gæst

In a heartbeat Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: In a heartbeat   In a heartbeat EmptyTirs Jul 09, 2019 4:30 pm

He touched her bruised cheek, and she kept her eyes at him. Dylan took a deep breath in when he again asked who did it. Every inch of her wanted to just say everything like it was and leave it like that, but then she would maybe make him a target. She didn’t want that. However he picked the pieces of the puzzle quite quick together. She could feel her jaw tense up by Adriennas name. She didn’t say anything but her eyes admitted loud and clear he was on to something. Jayden was angry, and she wished she could calm him down. She gave him a nod.
” Okay, but not out here,” she pointed out. Dylan grabbed his arm with her free arm. Then they walked in hotel and up the elevator to the room. It was quite the big room, you could maybe even call it an apartment. Dylan let go of his arm and dropped the shoes on the floor. No wonder she hadn’t texted Jayden, she had forgotten her phone in the way out. Dylan took a deep breath in and walked to the kitchen to get some water. Had she even had anything to eat since lunch? Dylan opened the fridge, of course Leo would have been buying pizza. She took the leftover slices out.
”Adrienna hired me as her bodyguard. Since I was what 17,” she took a bite of the pizza. ” it was me or Leo. I didn’t give him the chance to choose.”
Gæst
Gæst

In a heartbeat Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: In a heartbeat   In a heartbeat EmptyTirs Jul 09, 2019 7:06 pm

Jayden was trying to so hard to contain his anger, but it radiated from his skin. The most important part was he didn't act on it. He bit his teeth together when she didn't correct his theory about Adrienna being behind it, which made him believe he was right. That made him angrier, but he continued to hold it back. "Okay," he said and followed her into the hotel and then the room.

Jayden sat down on the bed following her movements with his eyes. She began explaining in between speaking. "This is such bullshit," he said finally letting go of some of his anger. "Who the hell does she think she is, making you take a beating for her?" He stood up, his hands fisted. He walked closer to her, his expression turning softer the closer he got. "Who did it? I promise they will never hurt you again," he said softly.
Gæst
Gæst

In a heartbeat Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: In a heartbeat   In a heartbeat EmptyTirs Jul 09, 2019 8:42 pm

She closed her eyes for a second, when he let go of some of his anger. Dylan turned around and faced him when he stood back up.
"The person in charge clearly," she shook her head by her own comment. She couldn't tell Marisol or her other sisters - would they even believe her? For all sake she couldn't tell Leo. Dylan didn't take her eyes from him. She didn't want him to go out into a fight or anything stupid like that. Not that she didn't think he could win, she just wanted him to be safe. However she wasn't a liar either or known to hide facts when asked directly.
"Adrienna doesn't tell me anything, she just expects me to be on the spot," she sighed and turned her eyes down for a second. This was a weak spot, but she lifted her eyes back to his again. "What ever she is doing.. its something she wants to stay a secret.. She haven't called me in for almost a year, this time people had big guns - it could have been bad," she breathed out and felt stupid for spitting the last facts out. But she was still scared.
"I would be able to pick up their scents if I got close enough, and they would be barbecued demons," she lifted her hand up and lighted up the blue flames from her hand. "Adrienna doesn't go without her own fire power," she put her hand down. "However.. I can hack her phone, I've done it before. And I have a friend who is even better. Not that I want to go down that road," she ran her hands over her face. "The tiredness is taking over, I'm rambling.. making me sound insane," she took a deep breath in before exhaling. Her watch made a sound and she looked at it.
"Oh great, twenty emails - can we dig my grave outside.. or should we just sleep?" She took a few steps forward before placing her forehead against his shoulder. She was so tired, minor stressed and now it was more understandable why.
"Am I stupid? For doing the job, just so she could look at me and actually see me as a person?" She asked and took another deep breath in. "I just want to be something.. someone."
Gæst
Gæst

In a heartbeat Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: In a heartbeat   In a heartbeat EmptyTirs Jul 09, 2019 9:27 pm

Jayden was normally not a violent person, but he had a little bit of a temper, which sometimes blinded him from what was best. He had a too easy time picturing himself taking care of the person who hurt her. Even if it was not as bad as it could have been, it was still bad enough. It took a special kind of person to punch a young girl. It just pissed him off that anyone would even go to violence as a way of handling things.
"Guns," he just said looking away from her to not let it show how angry he was, but he was also very worried. What if they had begun shooting, then she might have been way worse off than this. "You're not going back to her. I'll make sure of it," he said meeting her eyes. "I can't handle the thought of something happening to you," he sighed frusterated.

"No, that's too risky." It didn't matter that she was able to generate fire. It wasn't guarenteed she could get them all, and it just seemed like a risk he wasn't ready to take. He didn't comment of the comment about Adrienna and firepower. He was to wound up right now. "Hey, you don't have to do anything. I'll take care of it," he put his arm around her holding her close. "We're staying right here," he said kissing her temple. "No, it's not stupid at all. She might not be your mother, but she is still the only mother you have known. I tend to think it's a humane trait to want to please our parents." He moved away and took her head in his hand. "You are something and someone. You're a sister, a career woman, a werewolf. When I call you beautiful, I don't just mean you looks. You're a beautiful person. You're so kind and helpful despite what you have been through."
Gæst
Gæst

In a heartbeat Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: In a heartbeat   In a heartbeat EmptyTirs Jul 09, 2019 10:19 pm

I'll take care of it, she breathed out. It was like a bit of the weight was off her shoulders. He put his arms around her, and there it was - the safety.
"Okay," she took yet another deep breath in, calming her nerves by being close to him. Dylan listened to him answering her question. She frowned a little as he moved away, but only to cup her head in his hands. A small tear seemed to find its way out of her eye and meet with his hand.
"And where is it again you have been my entire life?" She chuckled a little with a small smile. Dylan wasn't used to compliments, or good at taking them in - but she did appreciate them, a lot.
"You are possibly one of the best people I know -" she admitted, it was a fact she had held on to not other than after a few times they had met. There was a lot of amazing traits hiding behind that forever charming smile and sparkling eyes, "I see you." She placed her hand on his cheek and caressed it softly.
"Can we go to sleep now?" she then asked. The sun was already starting to go up. Did she have a meeting around lunch time? She should just turn off her work brain for a little while. "You can just stay.. if you want?"
Gæst
Gæst

In a heartbeat Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: In a heartbeat   In a heartbeat EmptyOns Jul 10, 2019 12:22 am

He enjoyed being close with her. It just felt like it was what he needed to feel better. He felt the tear on his hand, but chose not to comment on it. If she began crying for real, he would react differently, but this seemed to be more like a reaction to the event of tonight, rather than her actually being sad. "I was a entilted witch with an arrogance the size of my head. You wouldn't have liked me then," he joked. Of course he had changed, but not that much. He had grown up, but not become a completely different person.

He smiled at her compliment. It was nice to hear. "I agree, I am the best," he said with a chuckle. "You are one of the best people I know too, I mean it," he said. He swallowed as she said she saw him. He knew what he meant, which just made him so happy. He just wanted someone to see past all the layers he had. He sighed as she carressed his cheek. "Sure," he said with a nod. "I would love to stay," he said putting his arms around her in an embrace. He just wanted her to know he would always be there for whatever she needed.
Gæst
Gæst

In a heartbeat Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: In a heartbeat   In a heartbeat EmptyOns Jul 10, 2019 12:46 am

Dylan smiled by his comment. It was much easier being emotionally vulnerable by this hour. Being overtired and overworked made you more emotional, more honest. Her smile grew a little bit bigger when he agreed to stay and put his arms around her. Dylan wrapped hers around him and was just standing there in the silence for a little while. It was nice.
"This is nice," she mumbled a little with a softer sigh, however she slowly pulled herself out of the embrace.  Dylan looked at the pizza on the counter and walked over to put it back in the fridge. Dylan ran a hair through her hair before walking over pulling the blinds down to darken the room for the sunrise. Dylan walked over and grabbed one of her t-shirts she usually used to sleep in and pulled it on the bed. She reached for the zipper on the back, but her arms were like the rest of her body - to tired to actually function.
"Wanna give me a hand?" She looked back at Jayden, before moving her dark hair over her left shoulder.
Gæst
Gæst

In a heartbeat Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: In a heartbeat   In a heartbeat EmptyOns Jul 10, 2019 3:25 pm

Jayden felt she had needed someone to hold her. When she expressed it was nice, he just knew he was right. He stood there with her, not in any rush to let go, but of course he did when she wanted to move away. He turned to her when she seemed to struggle with the zipper. He smiled when she asked for helped. He walked to her and grabbed hold of the zipper, slowly pulling it down, letting his fingers brush against her soft skin. He sighed ever so lightly as he could feel that soft skin underneath his gentle grip all day long. He took a chance and leaned forward to kiss her shoulder. He would never pressure her into anything, but it was not secret he desired her. His lips moved towards her neck. He eventually just stopped the kisses, afraid she wouldn't like it.
Gæst
Gæst

In a heartbeat Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: In a heartbeat   In a heartbeat EmptyOns Jul 10, 2019 3:44 pm

She felt her heart stop when his warm hands brushed over her skin. The dress leaving crawling slowly over her shoulders, she felt her entire system tingled. His lips were placed on her shoulder, sending a lowly sensation throw her. Dylan closed her eyes and just took all the emotion in she felt. The butterflies seemed to go crazy or was it the wolf? The kisses moved up her neck. Dylan was addicted to his touch, he might not be a witch anymore but she was under his spell. Eventually the kisses stopped and she looked a little to the side before slowly turning around facing him. She stole a kiss, but quickly it became more passionate. She placed her arms over his shoulders, moving herself closer to him. The black fabric from her dressed was teasing to slide down over her upper arms but right now she could bring herself to care. All that mattered was him being here.
Gæst
Gæst

In a heartbeat Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: In a heartbeat   In a heartbeat EmptyOns Jul 10, 2019 3:57 pm

Jayden was a very passionate guy. He was better at showing what he felt, rather than saying it. He was driven wild by her just looking at him. The kiss she planted on him was supposed to be short, but quickly turned into something more. He didn't question it and just felt those soft lips merging with his own. His hands were secured on her hips, Without overthinking it, he lifted her up in his arms, one around her back and the other below her knees. He placed her carefully on the bed, before he crawled into the bed himself, restarting the kiss. Perhaps it was unfair for her to be half of her dress and him fully dressed, he unbottoned the shirt, but didn't remove it just yet. Jayden was not wildly muscular, but he did prided him with having an okay body. Especially now as a werewolf, where he hardly could sit still without feeling a restlessness inside him.
Gæst
Gæst

In a heartbeat Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: In a heartbeat   In a heartbeat EmptyOns Jul 10, 2019 5:50 pm

Dylan hadn't been with a lot of people, she had never been kissed this passionate. She had never payed much attention to emotions like this, they had been tossed aside before they arrived. But being around Jayden was different, he was under her skin and she couldn’t get away even if she wanted. He lifted her up in his arms, and placed her gently on the bed. Once again their lips met,  and how her inner wolf howled for this moment to last forever. She pulled herself out of the kiss, but didn't really move her head away from him. Her eyes looked into his, feeling her heart beginning its race as he unbuttoned his shirt. Dylan let her lips meet with his once more, desire radiated out in the room. Her hand placed on his jaw, pulling him closer to her. She just wanted to be close to him. She separated their lips, yet kept her eyes closed. "We should really sleep," she mumbled, she didn't want to, not now. However she needed to lose the last part of logic she had left in her brain, even if her body didn't agree on it. "Not that I want to," she added with a little sigh, finally opening her eyes. Her hand moving softly from his jaw and down his neck, it found its way under his shirt caressing his shoulder lightly.
"Or maybe just five more minutes," she gave in almost breathless.
Gæst
Gæst

In a heartbeat Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: In a heartbeat   In a heartbeat EmptyFre Jul 12, 2019 10:38 pm

Jayden wanted to feel wanted, to feel loved. He never worked that good alone. He just didn’t feel himself unless he had someone to love and someone that could love him. He was just incapable of functioning without love in his life. Recently he felt that after he lost his mate and before he met Dylan. Now he was feeling better again. He enjoyed kissing her. Not just because it felt good, but because he knew not everyone got to do so. She was not a bad kisser, but he could just tell she was not that experienced. He didn’t mind, because he just wanted to be someone to her, someone that could make her happy. He nodded as she wanted to sleep. That made sense, since she had been through much this evening. ”You know never have to do something you don’t want to with me,” he said. If she wanted to sleep that was fine, if she wanted to talk that was okay too. It was no secret that he wanted more with her, but he was in no rush. ”How about we cuddle a little?” He suggested, smiling at her as she caressed his shoulder with great care. He leaned forward to kiss her once more. God, she was addictive.
Gæst
Gæst

In a heartbeat Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: In a heartbeat   In a heartbeat EmptyLør Jul 13, 2019 7:51 am

"I know," she whispered back to him with a tired smile on her face. She did wish she wasn't this tired, but she was barely awake at this point - it wouldn't be fair to any of them. "Just let me get out of this dress first. Marisol would kill me if I fall asleep in another of her dresses," she chuckled softly before returning his kiss softly but shortly, before she pulled away with a tender smile. Dylan sat up, with her back to him, pulling the dress over her shoulders. She pulled the top over her head not long after, and took the dress up only to throw it over the nearest chair - again, Marisol would kill her. Dylan looked back at him, without really saying anything and laid down. She put herself close to him, with her back against his chest. Even through she just wanted to be in the moment, just enjoying a little bit of time with him - her eyes had other plans. It took her less than two minutes before she was blacked out.
Gæst
Gæst

In a heartbeat Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: In a heartbeat   In a heartbeat EmptyLør Jul 13, 2019 4:00 pm

Jayden chuckled as she told of her sister. She seemed happy when she talked about her siblings, less so when talking about Adrienna. ”We can’t have that. I just got used to you,” he said with a cheeky smile. Jayden stopped himself from looking to long at her naked skin as she took off the dress. He took off his own clothes leaving him only in his boxers. He moved his arm around her waist at let it rest against her stomach. It didn’t take long before she was asleep. For a moment he just laid there and listened to her sleeping, her heavy breathing, her steady heartbeat. It was listening to her that ultimately made him fall asleep. Jayden was not really a dreamer; he didn’t have those vivid dreams you would remember for days after. He might remember them the moment he woke, but then they just disappeared.

Jayden woke when the sun became to strong to ignore. It hadn’t been more than a few hours. He didn’t want to wake Dylan, so he just slid out of bed and got dressed, moving to a chair to find the number to a bakery he preferred over most to see if they could make a special delivery to the hotel. But of course, he had to wait until they actually opened. He sighed silently and looked through what they had to offer. He already knew their products by heart, but he needed to see what Dylan might like.
Gæst
Gæst

In a heartbeat Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: In a heartbeat   In a heartbeat EmptyLør Jul 13, 2019 4:25 pm

After a night of work like that she slept pretty heavy, you would almost believe someone had been over there hitting her in the head with a rock. Dylan took an hour longer than Jayden, however she was an light sleeper - specially when she usually slept alone in the room. Even through the room was quite big, she still had a supernatural hearing. So she slowly woke up and robbed her eyes before sitting up. She stretched her arms up to the air and covered her mouth as she let out a yawn.
”Morning,” she spoke as she swung her legs over the bed to walk to the closet. She pulled out a white summer dress with nice natural orange flower print on, and was pretty quick to change outfit. Dylan took her hair brush and brushed her hair while walking closer to Jayden. ”You haven’t been waiting up for too long have you? “ she asked. She hated waking up after everyone else. ”Coffee?” she walked over to the kitchen to heat up some water.
Gæst
Gæst

In a heartbeat Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: In a heartbeat   In a heartbeat EmptySøn Jul 14, 2019 12:03 am

By the time Dylan woke, he had already been in contact with Alison to ask her to send some pastries his way. He had gone with a few croissants, muffins and bagels. Jayden had a little bit of sweet tooth, but he realized Dylan might not be the same, so he had gotten some bagels if she wanted that. He was still sitting in the chair as he saw her stretch her body to welcome the morning.

”Good morning,” he said with a smile and looked away as she got dressed, just to remain a gentleman. She probably didn’t mind, or she would have told him to look away or leave the room, he just wanted to respect her. ”No, not that long,” he said with a shrug. Time was relative. ”I ordered some breakfast. It should be here any moment,” he said and stood up to join her in the kitchen. ”God yes,” he said and leaned against the wall. ”How did you sleep?”
Gæst
Gæst

In a heartbeat Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: In a heartbeat   In a heartbeat EmptySøn Jul 14, 2019 3:48 pm

She lifted an eyebrow with a warm smile, when he said he ordered breakfist. Dylan looked a little to the side when he joined her in the kitchen area.
"Heavily, I could use some more night of just deep sleep," she took two mugs out and put a few scoops of coffee in. Then she fillied the mugs up with the boiled water. Dylan took two teaspoons and put one in each. "or just a few more hours into my planner - do you know anyone who can make the days last more than twenty four hours?" she chuckled a little before handing him the mug.
"How did you sleep?" she then asked as she took a sip. Dylan was used to warmth, and manipulating fire, made it easier for her not to get burned on hot drinks. Of pure instinct she walked over to grab her phone, but didn't turn it on till he had answered - she did have manners after all. It was possible Leo had texted her or Marisol, and she wanted to make sure they didn't worry. Her bruise on her jaw was healed by now, no fights from last night to see. "Where did you order from?" She asked and turned around, mostly just curiously. Before he even got to reply, a bag magically appeared on the dinning table with a note. Dylan put her phone on the table and walked over to get some plates. She would have to get back to those emails soon, but for now - she wanted to enjoy at least an hour before work would hit her in the head. "This is nice."
Gæst
Gæst

In a heartbeat Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: In a heartbeat   In a heartbeat EmptySøn Jul 14, 2019 4:32 pm

”I will try and make that happen,” he promised and just watched her as she did something as simple as making coffee and still made it seem so important. ”Afraid not. I can do a lot, but that is a little too out of my abilities,” he said with a smile and took the mug. He took a sip and moved away from the wall. ”I was okay. I was a little… Distracted,” he said with a slight smirk. He followed her out of the kitchen and sat down in the chair again. ”A bakery called Bread ahead. I found it a while ago. I get on pretty well with the owner so if I ask nicely, she might make exceptions and deliver to me,” he said with a smile. He liked Alison. She had something he had never found; happiness in all parts of her life. At least that’s how it seemed. He had never been like that. He might be happy about some things in life, but never all of them. There was always something he thought he could change. ”Waking up to me? Yeah, I know. I wished I could do it myself. But waking up next to you is not half bad either,” he said teasingly and stood up and walked closer to her. ”What’s on the agenda for today?” It was highly unlikely she would do nothing.
Gæst
Gæst

In a heartbeat Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: In a heartbeat   In a heartbeat EmptySøn Jul 14, 2019 5:55 pm

She chuckled a little by his comment. "Maybe you should ask one of your magic friends to make yourself a copy - then you can try it," she replied back with a teasing look that sparkeled in her eyes. What was on the agenda today, more like, what wasn't on the agenda today. Dylan ran a hand through her hair and took a larger sip of her coffee.
"I need to get sorted in all my emails. Then I have a lunch in London at 14, and then I think it is this afternoon that Marisol has invited me in for some fashion show - also in London," she sighed with a little smile. Her work was busy and hard, but yet she still loved it. At least that part of it. "What is on your agenda?" she asked and tilted her head to the side. Dylan had been studying and working her entire life, not having an entire day planned out seemed unrealistic.
Gæst
Gæst

In a heartbeat Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: In a heartbeat   In a heartbeat EmptySøn Jul 14, 2019 6:45 pm

”That is a perfect idea actually. I must talk to someone about that,” he responded playing along, although he was not completely opposed to the idea. He continued to take small sips of the coffee. He was not such a fan of hot drinks. He was after all raised in a time where you only drank cold things, for the most part at least. Tea was an exception, but he never liked tea that much. He walked over to get a croissant and a blueberry muffin. ”That sounds exciting. But you’re probably used to that,” he said with a smile and took a mouthful of croissant as she asked what he was up to. He swallowed before answering. ”Eating breakfast. What comes later is as much a surprise to me as it is to you,” he put the plate down and walked closer to her again. ”It’s a long time since I’ve been in London. Do you need an assistant for the day? I would gladly.. Well.. Assist.” He would be okay if she preferred to go with her sister alone, he would find something else to do if he needed to.
Gæst
Gæst

In a heartbeat Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: In a heartbeat   In a heartbeat EmptySøn Jul 14, 2019 6:56 pm

They had quite the different perspective of planning their days, and it was quite fun. Dylan shook her head a little, but with a gentle smile on her lips. "So you never plan anything? Ever?" she asked as she tilted her head a little to the side. It was always interesting finding small things that made a person who they were. He walked closer to her once more.
"I'm sure you will end up wanting to strangle me in a few hours then," she chuckled a little. Dylan didn't mind team work, but she wanted to get the job done the right way, first try. Perfectionist? yes. "But I could ask Marisol, if she can add a plus one?" She suggested with a bright smile. "If you want to go to London so badly," she added in a more teasing matter. She walked over to grab a muffin herself and took a bite.
"I mean, I'm sure she wouldn't mind. Leo might, but its a wolf thing I guess," she gave Jayden a little wink.
Sponsoreret inhold

In a heartbeat Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: In a heartbeat   In a heartbeat Empty

In a heartbeat
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» A Single Heartbeat
» Heartbeat failing