Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

A Single Heartbeat

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Zoe
Royal
Zoe

Humør : I have seen a lot of murders in my time, and all six of them were today.
Antal indlæg : 83

A Single Heartbeat Empty
IndlægEmne: A Single Heartbeat   A Single Heartbeat EmptyOns Dec 08, 2021 11:25 am

Dedicated to @Ethan

A Single Heartbeat 4750b5ba16a3722b0659c81426edb486

Date | 20th of December
Time | Early morning
Weather | Cold, gusty winds and snow on the ground
Surroundings | Not a soul expect a lonely woman walking up the path to a house
Attire | Bloody and torn clothes

She hadn’t even looked at herself in the mirror. She had no idea how bad it actually was. But when she had finally met up with Clay about a rouge that had bitten one of her grandchildren, it was like her normally logically and calm mind had been placed very carefully back at Ethan’s place. It had been the full moon, making her powers flair up even more also with the fact that she had to transform. They had hunted the rouge down; it had been a big one. Not one of those normally scrawny rouges that clearly were feeling the effects of being cast out. The crazy in its eyes, one could almost fear that it lived more in its form of a wolf than an actual human. Ending up being a fight that she hadn’t prepared for, nor the anger in her to tear the rouge limp from limp. She didn’t dare to think what would have happen if Clay hadn’t been there as well.

Now, Zoe did have a key for Ethan’s place. She could just walk in, but she ended up pressing the doorbell instead. Her phone was dead, meaning she had no idea that it was only five in the morning. She was tired, covered in blood and bruises. Shaken by how she had acted when finally meeting the rouge after tracking it down. She hadn’t killed in such a long time, and even though many wolves would see it as a mercy killing as the rouge clearly was mentally disturbed and couldn’t be helped. It didn’t help that the blood on her hands, was because she hadn’t been able to control herself. When the door opened, she looked up, seeing in Ethan’s face just how bad it must look. “I can explain” she whispered, not really knowing what to do with herself at this point.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Ethan

Ethan

Antal indlæg : 182

A Single Heartbeat Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A Single Heartbeat   A Single Heartbeat EmptyOns Dec 08, 2021 11:43 am

Did he hate this? With every single fiber of his body, and the worst he had been placed back in his living room to just wait. Again, all he could do was wait - or do the stupid thing he usually would do, go out of his way to try to help, but for once in his life he had listened and kept himself seated. Because he also knew who had been hurt in all of this, which had angered him just about as much as Zoe - but it was different with Zoe, it was family. Ethan had debated with himself if he should call out the neighborhood - he had thought about it, but what good would it bring to worry everyone before they at least knew how everything was for sure. Ethan had thought about texting Nia to call him when she woke up, because if anything he didn't want Tyler to get the news alone, he was already on shaking ground and starting to accept the supernatural - the wrong person telling him, could bring out the lessons Quentin had been teaching him. And no one wanted that. Ethan had allowed Puzzle up on the couch while he waited, sitting on the couch with one light on - no way he could sleep till she got back.

It didn't matter to him that he had been up all night since the call, because he functioned the best in these hours. He longed for the long cold nights, usually he did, but not tonight. Tonight he was worried again for the first time in a very long time, not because he didn't believe Zoe couldn't take care of herself - because he did, but he was also worried about Cecilia. Ethan knew he would have to drive by Evelina's house later on and tell her what had happened - it was her best friend after all that had gotten hurt. And as if Cecilia hadn't been through enough the beginning of this year. The lights outside lit up the second someone got close to the door, making Puzzle lift his head a little before Ethan told the dog to go over and lay down in the bed by the window. He had lighted up the fire place in the living room, giving the room a nice warmth in these cold winter days. Not that he needed it, he didn't need the warmth, but Puzzle did, Zoe did, therefor he always made sure his home was warm for others. The knock on the door made him get up.

It was funny, he didn't need supernatural senses or being evolved human to know it was Zoe - he could feel her energy in a way that couldn't be matched with others. He however wondered, what made her knock and not just walk inside, so he opened the door. Seeing her all covered in blood and completely beside herself. "You don't have to," he whispered back to her giving her a small smile before stepping to the side to let her in. He placed a hand on her back, he didn't care if he got some blood on his clothing it could get washed. "Let's get you in a nice warm shower, how does that sound hm?" He suggested with a warm soothing voice, guiding her towards the bathroom
Zoe
Royal
Zoe

Humør : I have seen a lot of murders in my time, and all six of them were today.

A Single Heartbeat Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A Single Heartbeat   A Single Heartbeat EmptyOns Dec 08, 2021 11:59 am

His response made a small smile form on her tattered lips, before she nodded and took a step inside. Closing her eyes for a second, while the door closed behind her. Taking in the feeling of being someplace safe, some where it was warm. Even though it was hard not to let the many intrusive thoughts haunt her mind. How any of this was fair to the family that had been so lucky not to be part of this curse that was placed upon her family. Almost as if she had been able to form a line of her family that could just live their lives as normal humans. And now, one by one they turned into werewolves, which was a curse in itself. Especially when you were newly turned. Even with all the best help in the world it would be painful and a long journey to control. Zoe breathed in a good chunk of air, letting the senses of Ethan lull her into feeling better. Then she let him guide her towards the bathroom, where she caught a glint of how she looked. A soft gasp left her, as she turned towards it and let her fingers dance over the long gash she had gotten at the left side of her eye. How purple markings formed around her bruised cheek. She knew it would soon be gone. But that didn’t mean she liked to look like this. “What a mess” she mumbled, looking down at her blood covered and torn hands. “Have you heard anything about Cecilia?” she asked, as she with a winch started pulling of her jacket, all the while she turned towards Ethan. She looked at the jacket in her hand “Maybe, we should just throw out the clothes” she sighed, not really feeling up for the task of removing blood and she had more than enough money to buy new clothes.
Ethan

Ethan

A Single Heartbeat Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A Single Heartbeat   A Single Heartbeat EmptyOns Dec 08, 2021 12:13 pm

Some could perhaps had been spooked, shocked by the appearance of the person they loved covered in blood with clothe torn and looking like they just had went through hell and back - well he was of course puzzled for a second, but he had also dealt with situations that were just like this before. He hated it, seeing the people he loved getting hurt, being bruised and battled to a point where it was so sad to say that he was used to it. Sadly he couldn't do more. Ethan took a sharper breath in, letting his hazel eyes run over her - he knew werewolves healed fast, still didn't mean they deserved the pain they went through. "Messes can get cleaned up," he breathed out keeping his eyes towards her face, seeing how she handled all of this. "No, not yet. But I will call a little around, maybe Irina knows something," he theorized. Lucas and Irina knew each other as well, he couldn't imagine him not having given her a call about this. Ethan breathed out a little, with a soft chuckle as she mentioned perhaps just to throw out the clothing. "I think it would be the best, luckily, you have something else to wear as well," he stepped closer to her, "you want me to help?" He offered, lifting his hand up almost letting his hand blush over her cheek, but he didn't, he just let the air from the movement caress the skin as she breathed out. "What can I do?" He asked tilting his head a little bit to the right.
Zoe
Royal
Zoe

A Single Heartbeat Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A Single Heartbeat   A Single Heartbeat EmptyOns Dec 08, 2021 2:54 pm

Thank you” she breathed out, when he told her that he would give Irina a call to hear if she had heard anything. Not that it had to happen right this second, but a plan was always nice to have. She breathed out, feeling how air left her longs and her shoulders sank as tension started to seep out of her body. She was so happy that she was just back here, with him. Her eyes followed his hands and could feel the disappointment of him not touching her manifest in her stomach. But she also understood why he hadn’t. Giving her space, not wanting to put her through more pain, because her face did hurt. Of course, it would, after getting the beating she had gotten. She should be very grateful that Clay had been there with her. At least Elias hadn’t joined, even though she could only imagine that he would be upset learning about the fact that he had missed a hunting of a rouge. Then there was the scolding she would get from Damien and Melanie. But all of that could wait; “Be with me?” she asked, catching his hand placing it against her cheek giving him a soft smile. “I won’t break if you touch me” she whispered, walking towards him not caring now that she was covered in all kinds of dirt and blood as her arms snaked around her neck and pulled him down towards her so she could plant a kiss against his lips.
Ethan

Ethan

A Single Heartbeat Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A Single Heartbeat   A Single Heartbeat EmptyFre Dec 10, 2021 11:52 pm

Be with me? Ethan breathed out almost if not completely relieved that she wanted him to stay. He would have stayed no matter what, argued till he had gotten it so she wasn't alone, but it was always nice to hear you were wanted. Allowing himself to let her catch his hand and place it gently against her cheek, Ethan took a smaller breath, listening to what she said, slowly exhaling again. "I know," he whispered, as she walked closer towards him. He felt how her arms snaked around his neck and pulled him down, he leaned in meeting her in the kiss, returning her kiss. Placing his other hand towards her left hip, where the other still were placed against her cheek. Ethan pulled her closer, before slowly moving his hand from her cheek, squatting down a little before lifting her towards the shower opening the water, not caring that his own clothing would get soaked by the water as well. Not that it had been more than a few steps before they were standing in the shower. He placed her back on her feet, then placing a quick little teasing peak on her lips. "Let's get you out of this," he suggested, letting his hands grab the by now soaked torn shirt, before helping her pulling it of, allowing the water to wash off the blood and dirt slowly.
Zoe
Royal
Zoe

A Single Heartbeat Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A Single Heartbeat   A Single Heartbeat EmptyLør Dec 11, 2021 1:37 pm

It was incredible how easily Ethan had been able to get under her shield that she placed around her heart. How that first glance had lured her in and begged of her to understand him to be with him. And here they were, a few months after, and she was already wondering if she had ever had love like this in her life. Where she didn’t want to close her eyes because that meant losing another second with him. That she for the first time, was afraid to lose him, and that she knew that all the time she could get with him. Still wouldn’t be enough. The biggest curse of all this, with her being immortal and he wasn’t. But as he lifted her up, he broke the train of thought, and her arms pulled him even closer towards her. Kissing him almost greedily while he walked over to the shower. Feeling water run over her body, making not only her wet, but him as well. She couldn’t help but let out a soft moan as he put her down again, teasing her with small kisses before he announced that he was getting her out of her clothes. Zoe’s eyes opened, looking at him like there was no one else in the entire world than him. Lifting her arms so he could get the shirt off her. Her own fingers grabbing around his now soaked t-shirt and pulled it off him. Her hands found his neck, and while standing on her toes she placed a soaring kiss on his lips. Feeling just how much she needed him right now, almost enough to throw her off, by the passion and love that she felt for him.
Ethan

Ethan

A Single Heartbeat Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A Single Heartbeat   A Single Heartbeat EmptyLør Dec 11, 2021 5:10 pm

To be loved, to look into her eyes and knowing how much you could mean to someone - to look at someone and seeing your entire world in their eyes. He had never felt anything like this out his life, and despite him not having lived as long as her - he didn't need to, because he knew in his heart that his was real, and he would do whatever it took to have it last forever. Getting the soaking shirt pulled over her body despite its wish to stay close to her skin.  Her hands on his shirt starting to pull it off him as well, he assisted a little but soon the wet fabric landed on the shower floors. Zoe's hands found his neck leaning further in, he deepening the kiss he was met in. His hands on her waist pulling her closer towards him, almost letting him forget the situation they were staying in. Ethan didn't know what she had done out in the woods, he didn't need to know because somewhere down the line he knew what had been done - was how he would have done if he had been the one standing in her shoes. So, there was no judgement, only love. They had time to get a little lost in the darkness before the reality kicked in, and he knew Cecilia was in good hands, they knew that. So, he didn't mind much letting himself go a little in this moment. Just a little - also it was very much impossible to resist Zoe, he didn't even dare try.
Zoe
Royal
Zoe

A Single Heartbeat Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A Single Heartbeat   A Single Heartbeat EmptySøn Dec 12, 2021 12:01 am

There would come a time in a person’s life, where you took a chance. Knowing it might end and knew when it did it would be horrible. It would be tragic, and it would without a doubt leave scars. Because love this powerful, drawing you in burning you hurt like flames. But you didn’t care, wouldn’t, because why would you? Why would you let something this beautiful, this powerful run away from you. When it was so easy to just let your hands reach out and let the person catch you. The soft moans and sighs were igniting a hunger in her, that she had a very hard time to resist the hunger that was building in her. To feel him close, to have him with her through the ripples of hurt and sorrow that had been filling her. Let him mend the cracks in her heart. Because she trusted him, more than she had ever trusted a person before. She wasn’t even sure that she had ever let any family member in. Not even her own daughter. Always worn a smile, and a snarky remark. Clay might have been the only one seeing her lose control like she had done today. Normally she could separate herself from the pack. So, she could howl and scream alone in the woods. She didn’t want to be alone anymore. Pulling away a little, to catch her breath she looked at him. Feeling the warm weather glide over her naked upper body. “I love you” she whispered almost breathlessly.
Ethan

Ethan

A Single Heartbeat Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A Single Heartbeat   A Single Heartbeat EmptySøn Dec 12, 2021 11:11 pm

It should be impossible to feel like your soul belonged to someone, and yes, he was a hopeless romantic - he had always believed in soulmates even Zitora had raised his eye at him for it, then again Zitora had always been sceptic and a little bit judgmental. Those thoughts were pressed aside as she pulled away, just by a few inches. Ethan took a longer breath in before slowly exhaling. But nothing could prepare him for the words she so delicately whispered, that echoed in his ears like sweet echos. I love you. Ethan blinked a little, almost as if it hadn't clicked to him what she had said, even if it had. "I - I love you," he breathed out, letting his fingers trace over her cheek towards her jaw, grabbing her chin so gently looking into her eyes. Never had his entire heart, soul or body felt so filled up with love. It was a force beyond anything he ever had known off. "I love you too," he exhaled before leaning down again to place his lips upon hers, just short yet passionate. Before he pulled back taking her in once again, and exhaled. She was one of the few people who had been able to look at him and see right through him, understanding him when he had felt like no one else did or could. Funny, how when he had been out there looking for himself he had found her.
Zoe
Royal
Zoe

A Single Heartbeat Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A Single Heartbeat   A Single Heartbeat EmptyTirs Dec 14, 2021 11:01 pm

She stopped for a moment as his hands traced over her cheek. A soft smile formed on her lips, as he said it back. There was always something about hearing someone you love said it back. A small breath left her, as she let her own hands glide over his face, as he told it once more. Before capturing her lips. The fire burned even brighter, and as he pulled away. She was far from done. Grabbing his neck pulling him down into a soaring kiss. Her pulling into his hair. Feeling the hot water form around their bodies. Gliding down their faces and blended the sound with how she kept kissing him. Mostly, because she never wanted to kiss. Still knowing that she would have too. Just not now. Now she wanted to get lost in the moment. Got lost with him. Because as long as he was there, she wasn’t sure that she was lost at all.
Ethan

Ethan

A Single Heartbeat Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A Single Heartbeat   A Single Heartbeat EmptyOns Dec 15, 2021 10:01 pm

She grabbed him by the neck and dragged in him into a longer and more soaring kiss, pulling in his hair driving him insane, as his grib around her tightened just a bit as he pulled her closer. Escaping reality for a moment, just a little moment before it would knock and they would have to face the aftermath of what had happened. So, he just kissed her, held her close and let the world around them wash away. Ethan didn't mind, not for now and even if he did he was so bewitched by her lips to even focus on the world that went on around them. He let his hands wonder over her skin, helping her out of the remains of the half torn clothing, letting the water fully cleanse her skin from the nights terror, as his lips covered all the smaller bruises with soft peaks. Just letting the morning hours wash over them. After a while he turned off the tab, letting his fingers trace down her spine before walking out of the shower to grab a few towels, handling her one of them. "So, how about we get some food in your system? Then I call Irina, and depending on what you want, you can either take some rest or we can go check up on Cecilia?" He knew there was a little bit of a detour there - because he knew how Evelina would react. He just hoped that Irina was informed about it when he called, not that he wasn't equipped to give someone this sort of information - he had handed over worse news. He wrapped the towel around his waist and walked towards Zoe, placing a soft kiss on her forehead. "Cecilia can handle this okay - I've known her for some years now, she is tough," he assured Zoe with a warmer smile. But yes, he was scared for Cecilia as well. He had after all been one of the 'lucky' to see Cecilia navigate in the supernatural chaos.
Zoe
Royal
Zoe

A Single Heartbeat Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A Single Heartbeat   A Single Heartbeat EmptyTors Dec 16, 2021 3:35 pm

It was like they could just disappear together. Letting the water and their love for each other make everything that had happened over the last period of time alright. She didn’t really have any other explanation of just how wonderful this time with Ethan was. And the pain she had been in, had slowly faded through the minutes they could stay there, under the shower head. Finding each other, reassuring that everything would be alright. That was all she needed.

She took the towel as he handed it too her, with a grateful smile. She was drying herself down as he asked if they should get something to eat. She noticed just how hungry she was, after all that energy that she had used over the night and right now. “Yeah, food, that would actually be great” she answered with a big smile on her lips. Folding the towel around her body as she stepped fully out of the shower looking at him, as he explained a few of the scenarios that they could do, when they had eaten. “I’m trusting that Cecilia is the best hands she can be right now, so calling and then getting some rest, might not be such a bad idea." Nodding when he added that he had known Cecilia for a few years now, and that she was more than capable to go through this. She believed that, and especially since she had so many people that could help her. She might not be the first choice, at least when you thought about the fact that she was a stranger. “Thank you” she mumbled placed her arms around his waist from behind. Letting her head rest against his broad back. Closing her eyes. Funny, how she could never really get enough of his scent and touch of his skin against hers.
Ethan

Ethan

A Single Heartbeat Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A Single Heartbeat   A Single Heartbeat EmptyLør Dec 18, 2021 2:34 pm

Ethan opened the door to the bathroom, and walked into the bedroom which was only few footsteps close and walked to the closet to get himself dressed some sweats did the job, and a thin sweater - not that he needed the warmth, but it was nice having something to comfort him, he liked that. He grabbed some comfortable clothing and handed it to Zoe. "I will make you some," he smiled at her before walking out to the kitchen and opened the fridge. He took out some eggs, bacon, sausages - some pancakes from the freezer he had saved in case of wanting pancakes one morning. Then he started preparing to make some scrambled eggs - luckily he was quickly to get everything up cooking. "I don't doubt Clay would go check up on her later today as well?" He theorized, looking back towards Zoe. But to be fair, Ethan had been worried about so many people this year, Maeve, Madelaine - he almost felt as if he wasn't doing enough if he wasn't sitting in that waiting room at the hospital. Ethan how ever nodded to her request about just calling and getting some rest. To be fair they both needed it, he was way more tired in the light hours than night hours - which was a struggle time to time, especially when he couldn't get nightshifts, most of the time he got them anyways. "Okay, first food, then I call around and we get a few hours on the eye before battling the world again," he confirmed grabbing some plates to make them ready for when the food was ready. Smiling as he felt her arms around him, putting an arm around her. "Anytime."
Zoe
Royal
Zoe

A Single Heartbeat Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A Single Heartbeat   A Single Heartbeat EmptyLør Dec 25, 2021 1:41 pm

Her head was still placed against his broad back. Her eyes closed as she listened to his heartbeat and how he breathed. It was amazing just how calming he could be her. She wanted to answer all of his questions and tell him that she was so happy he had been there. How she apricated just how much he had done. That maybe they both shouldn’t put so much pressure on their shoulders to be there for others. A wise woman had once told her, that the sooner you realized that the only person you were truly expected to take care for, were yourself. And that you couldn’t be held responsible for other lives. The faster you would be able to live a better life. If it was just as easy as it was said. It also took some getting used to, to be in a relationship. She hadn’t done that since she had faked her death and left Russia. And now that the rumors were going that the Russian pack was moving in on the territory of Athena? So much history, that she needed to let Ethan know. So much she just wished she could forget. But for now, she didn’t say anything.

Finally, she knew she had to let go, so she did. Even though it was much against what she actually wanted to do. She walked around and placed her back against the counter watching him cook. “Need any help?” she asked with a soft smile, lifting her gaze from the stove towards his eyes.
Ethan

Ethan

A Single Heartbeat Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A Single Heartbeat   A Single Heartbeat EmptySøn Dec 26, 2021 4:24 pm

He moved his head a little to the side as she let go of him, giving her a soft smile. Ethan was used to cooking for others, had it been helping Evelina with the boys, making a dinner for when Zitora and Maeve had been over in the past - he liked it, just like he liked taking care of others. "No, it's alright -" Ethan looked towards her with a softer smile, trying to distract himself a little with the worry. Yes, Cecilia was in good hands, it didn't stop him from being worried about a friend he had known for over ten years. However so, he finished up the cooking and placed the food on the two found plates. Ethan took the plates and walked to the small dinner table and placed them, before walking over to get two large glasses of water, then sat down. Ethan didn't mind the silence in this moment, it wasn't unpleasant, they didn't need words to describe what was going on. Which was nice, just being able to sit and eat for a moment, looking at each other, soft smiles and glances before just eating what was served.
Zoe
Royal
Zoe

A Single Heartbeat Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A Single Heartbeat   A Single Heartbeat EmptySøn Jan 02, 2022 9:47 pm

She hadn’t realized just how much she needed food, before he had started making it. And the hunger only grew as they sat down with what he had made, containing herself she ate as politely as she could. Even though she would normally never hide her real persona from anyone, there was a line between being true to oneself, and being well mannered. So, she ate in silence with him, making small humming noses and dancing a little with her shoulders as she ate everything he had made. A soft sigh left her, as she leaned back and closed her eyes. “That was really great, thank you for making breakfast” she said after a while, opening her eyes and sending him a smile filled with gratitude. Then she got up from the seat and started to collect the dishes and start cleaning the kitchen. Wanting at least to do that, before they could move to bed and sleep a little before starting to call the people that needed to know.
Ethan

Ethan

A Single Heartbeat Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A Single Heartbeat   A Single Heartbeat EmptyTirs Jan 25, 2022 9:41 am

"Anytime, here every morning," he replied back with a wider smile with a hint of a small tease. He did enjoy cooking after all. He followed her to the kitchen, as she started cleaning, and put in a helping hand so they could go to sleep. At least a few hours. Ethan had his phone on sound in case anyone called, and right he was when Irina called, had tried to get a hold on Zoe but well yeah Zoe was sleeping. As Irina had mentioned they were headed towards the hospital because of the entire situation, Ethan added that Jasper was taken care off. And then as they got ready him and Zoe drove to Evelina's telling her to her face, and took her along, Dion staying home with the boys. Then it was just all about meeting everyone, letting Nia about informing Tyler, making sure he took the news the best way - as good as he could at least. And then just being there everyone.
__
Out
Sponsoreret inhold

A Single Heartbeat Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: A Single Heartbeat   A Single Heartbeat Empty

A Single Heartbeat
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» In a heartbeat
» Heartbeat failing

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Bolig området, middel klassen :: St. Michael Circus :: Hus nr. 1-25-
Gå til: