Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Just trying to make friends

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Rafael
Alfa
Rafael

Antal indlæg : 605

Just trying to make friends - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Just trying to make friends   Just trying to make friends - Page 2 EmptyFre Maj 10, 2019 2:55 pm

Si, soy de España,” he confirmed and had not expected her to have guessed this. Even if someone could place that he wasn't from England, they sometimes guessed that he was from Italy or South America. “I’m actually mixed, half British and half Spanish. Most people don’t notice my accent so don’t be sorry,” he said, which was partly because his grandparents had taught him English at a very young age. His mind was quick to drift onto what they were going to do in Spain.

He smiled shortly at Enid’s line and drank another sip of his beer. A few days ago he was eating popcorn and had dropped one on the floor but was quick to pick it up and eat it. But there was probably a lot of food that he wouldn't eat from the floor. “Never have I ever put on make-up,” he said with the purpose of getting all the girls to drink. He enjoyed her hand on his thigh and placed his hand on hers in return. “Never have I ever been horseback riding,” a guy said and Dean took another sip. He was going to get drunk fast if the lines kept stating things he had done. The game went on and at some point Dean had gotten bored of it. He didn’t care for their conversations as he’d much rather listen to Enid’s voice. “I need some fresh air,” he said and got up. “You want to come?” he asked as he looked at Enid.
Soon they walked outside and the cold air felt refreshing. He didn’t want the night to end but when he checked his phone he knew that he couldn't stretch it much longer. “Let’s get home,” he just said, thinking that they’d get many more nights together in the future. They jumped on the first bus home and as they reached the academy Dean walked with her to her room. “Enid, I meant it when I said you had me mesmerized. I can’t take my eyes off you,” he said looking into her green eyes. “But it’s not just your beauty. It’s everything about you,” he said with a fond smile. It shouldn’t be this hard to say goodbye. She was truly an angel for making him feel this way. She had broken through the darkness and dragged him out of it and he hoped that she'd keep him uplifted. He placed his hands around her waist to feel her embrace one last time. Holding her tightly as if he was afraid to let go. “I’m going to make you mine,” he said in a low voice into her hair and gently kissed the top of her head. He needed for her to know these things, because he didn’t want her to think he wasn’t serious. He leaned down to her lips and kissed them. Taking in her sweet taste and feeling his emotions explode inside of him as he fell further in love. He pulled away from her face and glanced at her eyes one last time. “See you soon,” he said as he let go and walked down the hallway, looking back at her until she went into her room.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

Just trying to make friends
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Riggs said: Go make friends
» That's what friends are for
» Friends that become family
» What's a little pain between friends?
» A new way of making friends

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet udendørs :: Akademiet bagved :: Atletikbanen-
Gå til: