Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Friends that become family

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Kian

Kian

Humør : When you see a person without a smile, give them yours.
Fag : Art, psychology, swimming, religion.
Antal indlæg : 8

Friends that become family Empty
IndlægEmne: Friends that become family   Friends that become family EmptyTors Jul 14, 2022 5:48 pm

Place: Firm Roots youthcenter.
Surroundings: Young people doing various activities in the common area.
Time: 13.43.
Date: 5th of July.
Topic partner: @Lily
Kian's outfit + Spencer's outfit

Yadira had told Kian, there were some new arrivals that spoke sign language. He did appreciate the people around here who knew a little, but it was easier if he could speak with someone who knew it fluently. The last time he had someone like that in his life, was with his friends in Alabama. He did miss them a lot, but he just didn't know how to explain how he was still alive, when they knew him to be dead. He was walking a bit quickly through the center. Eventually he started to run, cutting corners very quickly. He was so excited. He entered the common area and looked around to figure out who the new arrivals were. He stopped in the middle of his movements, when he saw them. He just froze, not sure how to even react. He slowly regained his composure and moved towards them. There was no way they hadn't seen him.

Spencer was standing next to Lily. He didn't know if this was a good idea. They were going to make him do all kinds of things, weren't they? He didn't need therapy or some shit. Or he did, but he would rather not open up about his past. It sucked and should stay were it was - behind him. He looked at Lily. "If they get me admitted, I'll take you with me," he threatened, although with a smile on his lips. He puffed her with his elbow. He looked towards a door, when someone came running in. These days, it was hard for him to determine what was a ghost and what wasn't. "Lily.. Tell me you see him too." He just needed to be sure. If Kian really was a ghost, he would have to help him, even though he rarely did help ghosts.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Lily

Lily

Humør : Live for today, plan for tomorrow, party tonight, party tonight
Antal indlæg : 4

IndlægEmne: Lily 45818E   Friends that become family EmptyFre Jul 15, 2022 11:27 pm

Her finger grabbed the skin under her eye as she turned and looked at Spencer; her tongue went out mockingly, showing him that he was crazy. She then snorted a laugh and shrugged. “Don’t worry, it’ll be fine; it doesn’t really look like the place that will just throw you into the loony bin”, she laughed, a laugh that quickly died out when the hybrid turned and looked at the man stepping into the room where the beautiful fallen angel had disappeared into.
For a moment, she just stood there, staring at Kian as if he had never died—but he had; she could feel it, knowing that he wasn’t human anymore, even though it hadn’t quite processed in her mind. “I—yes, yes, I see him too” her hands went up as she started to sigh “, Kian?” now, Lily wasn’t really known to be the emotional type. She kept things at bay, and where Spencer used drugs, she had her parties, drinking, and women. Not that she cared; all she wanted was something to dull the pain, which always happened when she was having fun. But even then, tears had started forming in the corners of her eyes as she took a step closer, then another one, before she sprinted towards her friend and threw her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. She didn’t care if this was appropriate or not. Or if she should give him time to process—all she cared about was feeling that he was close, and she could hug him.
Kian

Kian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Friends that become family   Friends that become family EmptyLør Jul 16, 2022 10:51 am

Kian was in complete shock. How was he ever going to explain this to them? He had been dead, now he wasn’t. He would just have to be honest. It was the only right thing to do. He nodded when Lily started to sign. He had missed both of them so much. It had been a terrible struggle to not leave everything here and go find them. But he had been advised, it would be better for him to let them live their life. Getting involved with the supernatural, could bring a lot of pain and unhappiness with it. Little did he know, they were both supernatural. Kian didn’t hesitate to catch Lily in his arms, holding her close. He knew it might look strange, but he would just have to explain to Yadira later on. He sniffled and gestured for Spencer to come closer too.

Spencer snickered because of what Lily said. When Lily ran off to hug Kian, he pouted a little. He wanted to hug him too. At Kian’s gesture, he moved forward. ”I wanna hug too,” he signed. For now, only Kian was able to see. He was grabbed and practically forced into the hug by Kian. Since when did he get so strong?
Lily

Lily

IndlægEmne: Yadira ead69a   Friends that become family EmptyTirs Jul 19, 2022 12:10 am

She just stood there; she might have stood there until the end of time if they had let her. She had totally forgotten for a moment that she hadn’t been the only one that had lost a dear friend. Spencer had too, and all the others in their circle, even though they hadn’t been as tightly knit together as she had been with the two boys that she was standing and hugging with right now.
The beautiful fallen angel came back. A soft smile formed over Yadira’s lips as she took in the scene of friends reunited. Not that she had known. But there had been something about the two when they had first entered the youth centre that had told her that they already knew Kian.

I'm making some tea and putting some cookies in the oven—then we can talk about the sleeping arrangements in the kitchen,” Yadira told them “take your time, darlings”, she added before turning around and walking toward the kitchen.
Lily finally broke the hug and dried away the many tears that had been shed while hugging Kian. “ an angel, should have known” she chuckled while signing, not that she could believe it—but it still made sense to her. Sometimes you just knew, and there had always been something that had told her that Kian hadn’t been gone, not for good anyway.
Kian

Kian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Friends that become family   Friends that become family EmptyTirs Jul 19, 2022 3:09 am

Kian was completely blown away by this. He felt his eyes grow misty. He had missed them both so much. It had ached him, that he couldn’t go to. If he had known they were supernatural, he would have gone to them as soon as he returned. Normally, he would have noticed Yadira and been able to read her lips, but he didn’t even see her this time. But it seemed only fair. His focus was in an entirely different place. Spencer moved away from the hug and watched them both with much care in his eyes. He saw what Lily signed. It all made sense now. Of course, Kian would be an angel. Nobody was kinder and more deserving than Kian.
Kian looked between them both. I would have gone to you. I didn’t know you knew of the supernatural.” He couldn’t tell the supernatural species apart from each other very well yet, but he could tell supernatural species apart from human, for the most time. Neither Lily or Spencer presented themselves as human. You are not humans, he signed. He thought they had been. He had been sure of it.
Spencer shrugged. Nope. Never have been. He looked to Lily, who might wanted to explain what she was. Spencer didn’t really know for sure what he was, so it was hard for him to speak much about it.
Lily

Lily

IndlægEmne: Sv: Friends that become family   Friends that become family EmptyTirs Jul 19, 2022 8:44 am

Soft laughter left Lily as she shrugged at Kian when he gathered that she wasn’t a human, and neither was Spencer. Not that they knew much about it, as they hadn’t really grown up in households that could explain what they were that is why we’re here she signed with a smaller smile forming over her lips we need to figure out just what we are, but no, we were never human and always knew something was different she explained looking around the small room that they were standing in.
How did you end up here, or did you find out, just like us, that this is the place to come to find yourself? even though there had also been plenty of warnings that this part of the world was perilous if one didn’t know how to take care of themselves. Neither she nor Spencer knew much about fighting, but she still thought they would have a chance; not that I’m super happy about seeing you again, but her hands paused as a sneaky grin formed over her lips that fallen angel, is she single? Lily wondered because, damn—she was enough for her to lose focus for a second, if not multiple.
Kian

Kian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Friends that become family   Friends that become family EmptyOns Jul 20, 2022 12:44 pm

Kian nodded when Lily asked a question. Yes, someone found me after I returned and guided me here. He looked over at Spencer with a small smile. Knowing Spencer, he probably wasn’t too affected by it. He used to just take things as they were and dealt with them as they appeared. It was an admirable quality, if you asked Kian.
His gaze moved over to Lily, when she once again signed. He let out a short laugh. Of course. she was interested in Yadira, who admittedly was very pretty, but she was also his boss. They were close, but still mostly professional. I wouldn’t know, he signed. Spencer moved over to Lily and slapped her arm softly. Be a little more horny, why don’t you, he signed. If they had been alone, he would have just said it out loud. But it might seem a little strange to say it with his voice, when nobody but the three friends understood the context. Spencer moved over to Kian and grabbed his shoulder. We’ve been invited for tea and cookies in the kitchen. Let’s go there so Lily can drool over your boss some more. Kian snickered and wrapped his arm around Spencer.
Lily

Lily

IndlægEmne: Sv: Friends that become family   Friends that become family EmptySøn Jul 24, 2022 6:46 pm

Lily gasped, putting her hand on her chest and smacked her lips as if she was seriously offended by what Spencer had just called her. Still, the smile that started to spread over her lips told an entirely other story can you blame me, that woman is like sex on legs she signed and felt the need to let out a soft breath as her shoulders sank, almost looking longingly into the kitchen where the fallen angel was making whatever she was making.
Yes, let’s go she quickly followed along with the two boys, almost bouncing up and down as the prospect of seeing the fallen angel became bigger with each step they took inside. Lily turned around the corner and saw a big, beautiful kitchen that easily could host ten, if not more, people inside of it. A low whistle left her as she let her eyes roam, taking in everything that was to see.
Yadira turned giving the tree younger people a big smile everything all right? she signed and then turned to take the tray where she had a teapot and some cups then she placed it on the kitchen island where they could sit down as well tea or coffee? she asked, Lily quickly shouting coffee before her hand flew over her lips giving a slight chuckle of embarrassment “coffee for Lily, and you Spencer?” she said while signing the words as well so Kian could follow along without having to lipread.
Kian

Kian

IndlægEmne: Sv: Friends that become family   Friends that become family EmptyTirs Aug 02, 2022 2:41 pm

Spencer rolled his eyes exaggeratingly, when Lily acted offended. I get it. I’m gay and she almost turned me. He snickered and looked around at the other people in the room. He was wondering what their stories were, how they had ended up at this place. There had to be some stories similar to those he shared with Lily and Kian.
Kian smiled by seeing how Lily was bouncing towards the kitchen. He understood why Yadira would draw people in like this. She was special to him too. He placed himself by the door, while Spencer moved into the kitchen. Kian could easily see that Lily was shouting what she wanted to drink. He was so happy to just watch his two friends for a while. The people that had become his family when nobody else was. He moved closer to them. It was nice that Yadira was so good at involving him by both signing and speaking. ”Coffee.” Kian moved over to a cupboard and found some cookies to go well with the coffee. Are you guys planning on staying here? He asked, after he had put the cookies on kitchen island. He hoped they were going to stay, but many people just used it as a half-way stop, before going to another place.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Friends that become family   Friends that become family Empty

Friends that become family
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» That's what friends are for
» What's a little pain between friends?
» A new way of making friends
» Just trying to make friends
» Friends can be found everywhere if you know where to look (tw)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Det nordlige Southside :: Firm Roots-
Gå til: