Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Riggs said: Go make friends

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Cordelia

Cordelia

Antal indlæg : 24

Riggs said: Go make friends Empty
IndlægEmne: Riggs said: Go make friends   Riggs said: Go make friends EmptyTors Maj 26, 2022 8:53 am

Location | Gaia Square
Date | 1st of June
Time | Midday
Attire | Link
Topic for | @Ryan

Okay, she was out and about. She had even dragged herself to the academy to just see it with her own eyes, look a little around before having went for a walk to Gaia Square. According to the internet that she barely used, the best coffee was served at a café in the mall. Cordelia had even brought a small bag which was hanging over her right shoulder, where she had taken a book, so she could read in little park area out in the middle of the mall. She knew Riggs was rather keen on getting her to start at the academy, perhaps it could get her back on track with her powers reacting to the latest traumas and worries about her life. Which also meant she mostly walked in her own thoughts, and not really knowing where she was going. The result of her being uncareful being the fact she walked right into a taller guy, spilling her coffee from the cup over both of them. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry," she expressed looking over his now coffee stained shirt, then at her own. "Bloody hell," Cordelia mumbled shaking her head.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Ryan
Beta
Ryan

Fag : PE, swimming, combat
Antal indlæg : 131

IndlægEmne: Sv: Riggs said: Go make friends   Riggs said: Go make friends EmptyFre Maj 27, 2022 11:55 am

Outfit hoiohio

Now, Ryan was still not the best user of those technical phones, and when he had been gifted one, it had been a mess to figure out. He was used to a phone that could send texts and call – nothing else. This phone could play games, surf on the internet, take pictures, navigate and so much more. As of right now, he was trying to figure out how to play a game, that should make him explore, walk and what not. Usually, he simply just got in a good pair of walking shoes, but it was almost like things had changed for him. So, being completely occupied with his phone, that he didn’t really understand, he walked around quite slowly and tried to figure out which way he should walk. That was also why, that he suddenly turned that he collided with a girl. Even though he was quick and had great reflexes he managed to save the cup – but it still spilled all over them, but there might be a quarter or half a cup left. The coffee was hot, which made him hiss a little, from the surprise. He looked the girl up and down to see the damage, before he looked at himself.  “Don’t… It’s okay,” he said and pulled out in his tank top. “It’s a better color anyway,” he laughed a little while shaking his head. “Do you by any chance have any napkins on you?” he wondered before he dried his phone on his back thigh and put it in his front pocket, while handing her the half empty cup.
Cordelia

Cordelia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Riggs said: Go make friends   Riggs said: Go make friends EmptyLør Maj 28, 2022 1:58 pm

"You are sweet, but no - that is so much not okay," she corrected him in a sigh. So clumsy, this was so not how you made new friends. Cordelia looked down at her own shirt that now was strained from the coffee, moments like this she wished she had some sort of magic to make it go away. But what a witch she was without magic. "Uhm - two seconds, I don't think so, but," she started searching her bag to see if she had a napkin somewhere, but she hadn't. "Can I at least buy you a new shirt or something?" Not that she had a ton of money, far from actually - but it wasn't like she felt like she couldn't at least offer it. Then taking the half filled cup of coffee, "coffee savior huh?" Cordelia chuckled a little bit then shaking her head at him.
Ryan
Beta
Ryan

Fag : PE, swimming, combat
Antal indlæg : 131

IndlægEmne: Sv: Riggs said: Go make friends   Riggs said: Go make friends EmptyLør Maj 28, 2022 2:38 pm

Ryan laughed a little as she told him that it certainly wasn’t okay. Well, it wasn’t something that he appreciated, but, “It was an accident, don’t take it too hard,” he rephrased himself.
She searched for napkins, but the search was without treasure. “No, don’t,” he laughed a little, to her as she offered to buy him a new shirt, “I buy new clothes relatively often,” he told her, which sound like a rich kid thing, but it was mostly because he didn’t get to undress before he transformed, which meant that he ripped the clothing from each other. He laughed a little glad as she called him a coffee savior, “No savior, just good reflexes,” he said with a kind smile. “But you can buy me a small cup of coffee. I kinda want one, now that I’m soaked in it,” he laughed a little.
Cordelia

Cordelia

IndlægEmne: Sv: Riggs said: Go make friends   Riggs said: Go make friends EmptyFre Jul 29, 2022 12:24 pm

Cordelia was known to be perhaps a little to hard on herself. "So, you are like a rich kid or something?" She teased a little bit and raised her brow slightly. She tilted her head a little bit to the side as he mentioned he just had good reflexes. "Sometimes that is the same thing," Cordelia pointed out. Then lifting her brow a slightly bit more when he said she could by him a small cup of coffee. She cracked a small laugh and shook her head a bit, "fine I will order you a cup of coffee, for the sake of what I did to your shirt then," she confirmed with a small nod.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Riggs said: Go make friends   Riggs said: Go make friends Empty

Riggs said: Go make friends
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Just trying to make friends
» A lie can travel half way around the world
» That's what friends are for
» Friends can be found everywhere if you know where to look (tw)
» Friends that become family

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Gaia Square-
Gå til: