Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Not even a strain could ruin what we have - Lion

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Not even a strain could ruin what we have - Lion Empty
IndlægEmne: Not even a strain could ruin what we have - Lion   Not even a strain could ruin what we have - Lion EmptySøn Apr 07, 2019 9:01 pm

Place: Abigal and Kyle's mansion before the renovation, Vanyas room.
Surroundings: Everything is old and broken. Vanyas room has some furniture from the previous owners but it's either broken or really dusty.
Time: Late night.
Weather: Clear sky.
Outfit: Here <3
Topic to: @Lion <33

It had been a while since Lion came back from rescuing his sister from death, and since Karmena tried to delete her own exsistence - As calm as things had been, Karmena still felt like there were a problem between the two that had to be solved. She wasnt going to let their stupid argument cause any more harm than it seemed to have spiraled into. The house that they spent most of their time in, was still going through the renovation and restoration, so what was there was just a bunch of construction tools and other things, and it somewhat had a scary feel to it. It was odd being here when it wasnt anything like she remembered.
She walked around the halls and looked at the walls and old furniture that hadnt been removed yet. He had to be here somewhere. She caught a scent and moved towards it, till she opened a door to a room - A room that would eventually be Vanyas. She exhaled deeply and looked around till she saw him. She narrowed her eyes shortly before she called out for him, "Lionell," she said quietly, but loud enough for him to hear. A sad expression was on her face, she simply couldnt shake the feeling that something unfixable had happened between them. "Why are you here and not at the castle with the others?" she started out asking, it wasnt that Karmena did smalltalk, so it was more a geniune wonder she had voiced.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not even a strain could ruin what we have - Lion   Not even a strain could ruin what we have - Lion EmptyTirs Apr 09, 2019 7:29 pm

Outfit

Lion had been in the castle, but something didn’t feel right. Karmena wasn’t there. That made him think of their fight. How he had said some truly horrible things to her. He didn’t mean them, it had all been in the heat of everything that happened. He had gone to the house, that was not yet a home. He had spent many days and nights in this house. He was leaning against a wall, just wondering what he would say to Karmena to make everything better. That’s what he wanted to do, what he always wanted to do. He wanted to fix messes, so he didn’t have to worry about the one inside him. He sighed, when he couldn’t come to think of anything good to tell her, that would make up for how he treated her. He watched up when Karmena suddenly stood in the doorway, almost as if she had heard him think of her.
”I wanted to be alone,” he simply answered to her question. ”And I was thinking about a difficult conversation I had to have.” He removed himself from the wall and walked to her. ”I have this friend. She is super awesome, but she also has a way of pushing my buttons just right to make me angry.” He said, talking as if it wasn’t Karmena he was talking about. It made it easier for him. ”We had a fight. I said some really terrible things to her, that I regret deeply.” He put a hand into the pocket on his pants. ”Any ideas how I can make her forgive me?”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not even a strain could ruin what we have - Lion   Not even a strain could ruin what we have - Lion EmptyTors Apr 11, 2019 8:12 pm

She raised her eyebrow as he said he wanted to be alone. It seemed reasonable, but she couldnt bring herself to think about all the dust and the mess that this place had. It made her grind her teeth slightly as some dust flew from the wind of a broken window. But before she could even comment on the state of cleaniness, Lion kept talking. She stood there and listened to him, she was quick to realize who he was talking about. Her gaze lowered as she remembered how they fought, the feelings she felt in the moment and how she herself regretted what she had done.
As he asked for her advice, she wet her lips and turned her eyes away as she gave it a thought, even though she had already forgiven him long before this had happened. "I dont think you need to sweat it. I'm sure she has already forgiven you," she then said. It wasnt normal for Karmena to play along with refering to herself in third person, but it was just her way of showing that she was regretting it as well.
She sighed and wrapped her arms around herself. "You were right about some of the things you said though. Guess that was what hurt her. To realize that it wasnt words said in the heat of the moment, but partially the truth," she then explained and lowered her gaze to the floor as she shallowed what seemed like a knot in her throat.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Not even a strain could ruin what we have - Lion   Not even a strain could ruin what we have - Lion Empty

Not even a strain could ruin what we have - Lion
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» I can nap everywhere at anytime - J.C. & Lion
» This ain't a haunted house, its just me - Lion
» It's hero time - Lion
» Space between - Amary (+Lion)
» Why are you acting so weird? Lion

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum