Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Why are you acting so weird? Lion

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Mariella

Mariella

Humør : 'While being in darkness I didn’t search for the light, I became one.'
Antal indlæg : 1007

Why are you acting so weird? Lion  Empty
IndlægEmne: Why are you acting so weird? Lion    Why are you acting so weird? Lion  EmptyTirs Mar 19, 2019 10:05 pm

@Lion <3
outfit

Mariella had been out on a ride on her bike, even through they were here - she was serpent by blood. Being around them, even without contacting her mothers yet, was a dream. But her brother was what meant most to her, so driving back to the castle and parked her bike before walking in. She had hanged her jacket on the first chair she found. Mariella looked around in the castle, people seemed to stare a little at her, some smiled at her - knowing she didn't like it. She turned around the corner and smiled.
"Hey jackass, " she said walking over to him to snuggle him in a big hug. Knowing she wasn't a hugger, only when it came to her brother. After she pulled back feeling there was something off. "What?" She asked narrowing her eyes as she tried reading his face.
"It's only been like what, five days since we last spoke. Why are you acting like you are seeing a ghost?" She tilted her head a little to the side. She didn't understand what he was thinking, she usually could tell what was off.  "I haven't talked to our moms.. don't worry. I promised you I would be careful, you know I keep my word."
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why are you acting so weird? Lion    Why are you acting so weird? Lion  EmptyTirs Mar 19, 2019 10:18 pm

Outfit

Lion had jus gotten back. He wasn’t sure if it had worked yet. He wasn’t sure he would know before his memories returned. Even if Mariella was still alive, that didn’t mean she was in 2019 as a teenager. He watched the girl confused when she called him jackass and pulled him into a hug. Then he saw it. The memories being created. Memories with her. He put his arms around her and hugged her, like he hadn’t seen her in a long time, which is still what it felt like. Hopefully the memories without her would be replaced shortly. He let go of her and watched her closely. ”Can’t I just miss you?” He said, trying to act normal, but seeing her was just like a miracle. Like the thing he always missed was finally here. He thought back to when his power was activated, the one she had been the one to activate. It was much easier for him to deal with. He had found a dead man in a forest, and heard his last thoughts. Of course it was scary for a 6-year old, but it was still better than losing your sister. ”Good. You better not tell them anything yet. They want to see their favorite child first, I’m sure,” he said and pulled the collar of his jacket to make it sit better. ”Let’s go hang out,” he suggested. He didn’t want to miss another minute without her.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why are you acting so weird? Lion    Why are you acting so weird? Lion  EmptyTirs Mar 19, 2019 10:42 pm

"Sure you can.. did something happen?" She asked still with narrowed eyes - trying to figure out what was going on. Mariella gave him a sisterly slap on the chest as he said they would prefer seeing him first.
"Oh please. They would most likely kick both our asses for time traveling anyways," she thought about it. " And dealing with that, isn't really on my to do list till next year," she gave him her cheesy half smirk. He suggested that they should hang out, and nodded a tiny bit. There was something up with him, but perhaps she should just let it go.
"What do you want to do? Aren't you busy with your girls?" She asked. She knew he loved her, but she also knew how much those three girls meant to him. Mariella was sometimes, a bit jealous of how close he was with them. But she had her own little gang with the rest of the serpents. Which was why she was the serpent queen - you couldn't be king of the serpents if you didn't have your whole heart there. Of course the girls were welcome there, she didn't mind them at all. "We can go for a drive in the mountains? or go for a swim?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why are you acting so weird? Lion    Why are you acting so weird? Lion  EmptyTirs Mar 19, 2019 10:56 pm

Lion shook his head. ”I just realized today, I haven’t spent much time with you since we got here. I would hate if you thought I didn’t have time for you anymore, or whatever.” He tried to play it cool. ”You underestimate them,” he started and leaned against her bike, though with a hand on the other side so it wouldn’t tip over. ”They would kick our asses and deny us access to my squad and your gang. And change the wi-fi code.” He finished off, seeing memories of him and Mariella getting each other into trouble. ”They can handle without me for a little while,” at least he hoped so. What Lion had with the girls was special, and even though he had tried getting her a membership, it hadn’t really stuck, he remembered. ”I don’t have my bik…” Just as he said it, he remembered he did have a bike here. He and Mariella had gotten one together. ”I don’t have my bike here. It is someplace else. Can you give me a ride?” He asked her.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why are you acting so weird? Lion    Why are you acting so weird? Lion  EmptyTirs Mar 19, 2019 11:15 pm

"Oh.. they better not mess with my wi-fi, she said mostly in a joke or what so ever. Mariella was a rebel by heart, not because she meant for anything bad to happen to anyone. She just often had some bad luck. Mariella took a deep breath in. She wasn't sure it was now he should be away from the girls, with Karmena almost being removed. Maybe he had talked to them.
"Of course.. where have you placed it?" She asked him. Oddly for him to misplace his bike. But it was the first thing she had stolen - sorry mom - when she got back here. Walking around? nah. And she didn't really have any money on her. Mariella got her jacket back on, if they were going out where the wind blew - she needed something against the wind. She got back on her bike, and nodded for him to get on the back.
"Come on," she smiled at him. Knowing he hated being on the back, but she couldn't care less about that. She loved her family so much, sometimes she just had a hard time actually expressing it. But with Lion it was easy, he was her twin.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why are you acting so weird? Lion    Why are you acting so weird? Lion  EmptyOns Mar 20, 2019 8:09 pm

Lion didn’t doubt their mothers would go to great lengths to give them a lesson, just as much as he knew Mariella would fight them on it. It could be quite interesting to watch, but growing up as the only boy, was not always easy. He had sometimes hid out with Kyle or Levi to get away from the estrogen. ”Don’t I know it, Ellie.” He frowned by the nickname rolling off his tongue as if he had said it forever. Which he had, but at this time couldn’t remember he had. He scratched his neck by her question. ”I don’t remember.” It was unusual for him to not know where his bike was. He tried to think back to his latest memory of it. He was driving to the castle, when he stopped at a gas station to get something to drink. As he went out the store, a douche drove straight into the bike. He had rolled it to the nearest mechanic. ”Of course I remember. I’m just messing with you,” he said and jumped on the back. He hated it, but he could endure it for a little time. It wasn’t so much because he couldn’t drive himself, it was because she was so small compared to him, so it was a little awkward for him. ”It’s at a mechanic a bit from here. I’ll guide you,” he told her, although he wasn’t sure he could actually show her the way.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why are you acting so weird? Lion    Why are you acting so weird? Lion  EmptyOns Mar 20, 2019 9:38 pm

"Seriously, that girl has made crazy," she said more teasing. She knew a little too much about her brothers relationships, despite the girls he was involved with had abilities that blocked hers - she knew her brother better than she knew herself. Mariella have had a hardish time being okay with him and Eilish. But he knew who she talked about, she talked about Vanya. She hadn't seen him being as happy as he had been around her. Sure they had been playing secret love affair, and she had covered up for them a few times. She rolled her eyes at him, as he jumped back and said he remembered.
"You still haven't picked it up from there? I swear, if mom knew she would have dragged you in the ear all the way home for not being careful on the road," perhaps Veronica was the 'chill' mom, but if you first went out of the frame - you were in bigger trouble than ever. She still remembered the first time the was picked up after she had been arrested. It had been chaos - okay that perhaps was her own fault. "I know the way," she sighed. Mariella knew the town and the area pretty well. She drove to the place and parked out front. She would wish she had a relationship that was like Vanya and Lions, even through it didn't work out as planned back in their present  - now they seemed more able to find a balance.. she wish she had that kind of love - instead she was stuck with Jeremy. Or he wouldn't simply let her leave, and was she scared of him? In some way she were, one night he had woken her up with a knife almost cutting up her neck - he was insane. Leaving him, was not a choice - if she was with him, at least she had some control over his actions.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why are you acting so weird? Lion    Why are you acting so weird? Lion  EmptyMan Mar 25, 2019 7:07 pm

”God, I told you to stop reading my diary!” He said, gently pushing her shoulder. He was beginning to remember more about Mariella, all those small moments they had shared. He knew now for sure, that live without her was so terrible. He might have done something rash and stupid, but it had changed his life for the better. It was worth the risk. He trusted her with everything, even with him and Vanya. She had even helped them keep their relationship secret. Now they didn’t have to anymore. ”Yes, well she never has to know. Right?” He said looking at her to be sure she wouldn’t tell their mother. Although Veronica rarely was the one to lay down the law, Jessalyn surely would, and Veronica took her vehicles very serious. He held his hands around her tightly. He was not really in the mood to fall of the bike and roll down the street. Both of them didn’t exactly drive slowly when they were on their bikes. When the got to the shop, he jumped of the bike. ”I’ll be right back. Be ready to drive.” He went into retrieve his bike, preferably without having to pay. Mariella had a bad influence on him, or perhaps it was the other way around. You never really knew with those two. He looked into the garage and saw his bike right in the front. There was only two people in there. He could get in and out without much trouble. He sneaked in when nobody was there and jumped on his bike. It had a little trouble starting, and when he finally got it started, someone grabbed his shoulder. ”What in the hell do you think you’re doing?” Lion doesn’t respond and is forced off the bike and pushed outside the shop. ”I’m calling the police,” he threatened. ”Come on man, don’t do that.” The man grabbed him by his collar. Lion put a hand on his arm and looked into his eyes to use his ability to remove the image. The man looked around confused and let go of Lion. ”You okay? You seem a little out of it, maybe you should get something to drink.” He made a small nod, still seeming confused, before he went back into the shop to get a drink. Lion jumped back on his bike and drove to Mariella. ”We should go,” he said and took off, expecting her to follow closely behind.
Mariella

Mariella

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why are you acting so weird? Lion    Why are you acting so weird? Lion  EmptyMan Mar 25, 2019 8:06 pm

She sighed but waited outside in the parking lot for Lion to return. It was no fun being the one waiting, but perhaps it was payback for the times she had told him the exact same thing. She waited and waited, looking around the area - she wasn't really the most patient person in the world. They had this rule, if it took more than ten minutes before a I'll be right back, the other would come in and help. Mariella took a deep breath in and leaned in front of her bike in boredom. But she would be ready for him to come back, and she heard the sound of a bike she was ready to drive.
"Sure about that?" she asked more to herself as she took off driving up by his side. "Try to keep up," she teased speeding up. Mariella loved racing, and even when it was not the smartest thing to do - she still loved it. Mariella had a love hate relationship with darkness, even through she hated it she still loved it. They drove down the road, and she smiled at the wind blowing in her hair. Her ability to control the elements made the wind hitting her skin feel like she was complete. Being outdoors in general made her feel happy.
They drove till they reached the ocean front. Mariella parked  by the side of the road to look at the waves. She wondered how their home was at this time? If it was as peaceful in their kingdom now as in their time?
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Why are you acting so weird? Lion    Why are you acting so weird? Lion  Empty

Why are you acting so weird? Lion
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Is it weird to go to a bar alone?
» It must be quite weird - Kyle
» How weird to sense you (Lillith+Dust)
» Ok, this is gonna sound weird... But can we cuddle? - Damien
» Training and that weird friendship thing...(Hunter+Dust)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det nordlige Aston :: Kongehuset-
Gå til: