Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I can nap everywhere at anytime - J.C. & Lion

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

I can nap everywhere at anytime - J.C. & Lion Empty
IndlægEmne: I can nap everywhere at anytime - J.C. & Lion   I can nap everywhere at anytime - J.C. & Lion EmptyMan Apr 08, 2019 9:50 pm

@J.C.
Outfit: Link

She had been here for weeks. First day of arriving was in the west end of Moonlight Falls - which was days of walking just to Gaia, on Tianas speed or what so ever. Tiana had yet to discover her magic, so at this point she was mostly just human. So walking without food, water, family or friends was a killer. By the end of the second week she was exhausted and barely able to function of just pure tiredness. She had been to Moonlight Falls before, but the city had changed since that one time in the future that she had been there. So getting lost, was the easiest thing to do. It was getting close to night and Tiana yawned before finding a bench, it had been her only sleep the last days. Or one day she had slept on the grass - but lots of weirdos contacted you when you walked around like a homeless person. She was starting to think she might have ended up in a different timeline than Theo and Reg. It scared her to think she would be alone here forever without anyone knowing who she was. Her exhaustion made her fall a sleep on the bench. Not many people bothered to wake her up as they walked by - she looked way to innocent for that.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I can nap everywhere at anytime - J.C. & Lion   I can nap everywhere at anytime - J.C. & Lion EmptyMan Apr 08, 2019 10:12 pm

Outfit

Jamie was walking through a park in Moonlight Falls. He was going back to Vanya’s house. It were basically the club house for him and his friends. He was passing someone sleeping on a bench. Normally he didn’t pay much attention to them, but this one was just a child. When he walked closer, he could recognize her. It was Tiana. He put an arm on hers. ”Tiana. Hey,” he said trying to wake her up. He took off his coat and put it over her, while he grabbed his phone to call Lion. ”I found a young girl,” he started out, but was interrupted by Lion. ”I don’t have children,” Jamie almost slapped himself for that stupid remark. ”But you do have a little sister,” he said and looked over at Tiana. ”I’ll bring her back to the house,” Jamie said and hung up the phone. He walked back to the girl he had seen as own his sister. He let a hand move over her hair. ”Wake up. I’m taking you home,” he told her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I can nap everywhere at anytime - J.C. & Lion   I can nap everywhere at anytime - J.C. & Lion EmptyMan Apr 08, 2019 10:29 pm

She was so tired she barely realized someone was touching her, normally she would have reacted the second. She didn't even hear him talking on the phone, maybe it was just his voice keeping her mind calm. The second time he touched her by moving his hand over her hair. Tiana opened her eyes and shortly sat up rather quick.
"Jamie?" she said covering her mouth as she yawned. Tiana took few seconds to actually realize he was there. The moment she realized it, she almost jumped into his arms and just snuggled herself close to him. Being scared and alone in a place where no one knew you - wasn't fun. "Its been so scary. I thought I had lost all of you," she breathed out. Tiana closed her eyes and just allowed herself to breathe out.
"I follow Reggie and Theo.. they didn't know.. so I ended up here - and now I'm lost," she pulled herself a little away and looked at Jamie. "Are they here as well? Or did they get lost too?" she then asked - she had many questions which wasn't weird at all. Her hands were slightly shaking because of the cold weather doing night.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I can nap everywhere at anytime - J.C. & Lion   I can nap everywhere at anytime - J.C. & Lion EmptyTirs Apr 09, 2019 8:19 pm

Jamie smiled when she jumped into a hug. He put his arms around here. ”Did you miss me that much, princess,” he said and held her close. He had begun calling her princess in that period when he was obsessed with the meaning of people’s names. He felt bad when she said she had been scared. ”I know,” he began moving his hand around in circles. ”You’re not lost anymore. I can take you home.” He took in a deep breath and looked at her when she pulled away. ”Everyone is here. I’m going to take you to Lion now, okay. Then you can see everyone else tomorrow.” He picked her up and started to walk. It was no trouble, especially not when she wasn’t bigger than she was. She was taller, but she was still a young girl.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I can nap everywhere at anytime - J.C. & Lion   I can nap everywhere at anytime - J.C. & Lion EmptyTirs Apr 09, 2019 9:15 pm

She didn't comment on the first part. It was clear she had missed just talking to someone. Someone who wasn't scary at least. She smiled so bright when Jamie said everyone was here. She had made it. Tiana felt like she could breath out again, always having to look over your shoulder the past days had been more than exhausting.
"Thank you" she smiled as he picked her up. But as they walked she fell back asleep in his arms. Tiana woke up when they got back to the house. Like the warmth make her body respond. "Did I fall asleep?" She yawned again covering her mouth. She blinked a few times before looking around.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I can nap everywhere at anytime - J.C. & Lion   I can nap everywhere at anytime - J.C. & Lion EmptyOns Apr 10, 2019 4:19 pm

Tiana fell asleep in his arm as he walked with her. He let her sleep, thinking she might need it. He looked down at her once in a while. He hated that she had been alone for all this time. If he had even the slightest idea that she might be here, he would have searched all of England to find her. She might not be his sister by blood, but she was still family and he had begun to care for her like a sister. He stepped into the house and looked at her as she woke. ”You did,” he said and put her down. He gave her another hug. ”I’m so happy you’re here,” he said and ended the hug.

Lion had been pacing the floor ever since his phone call with Jamie. He didn’t like that Tiana had gotten here by herself. What if something had gone wrong? What was she thinking? He heard the door open. He rushed out from the room and to the front door. ”What the hell were you thinking Tiana Lola Blake McLaughlin?” He walked to her and hugged her tightly. ”Things could have gone terribly,” he let go of her and cupped her face. ”Don’t use me and your sister as an example. We are terrible examples.” He was really happy she was here though. ”Thank you,” he said and looked at Jamie.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I can nap everywhere at anytime - J.C. & Lion   I can nap everywhere at anytime - J.C. & Lion EmptyOns Apr 10, 2019 4:42 pm

She smiled and gave Jamie a hug when he hugged her. Tiana heard footsteps followed by Lion saying her fullname. Which meant one thing trouble. The hugged her tight and she returned the hug. She looked into his eyes and wanted to say something but he kept on adding words to his own sentences. She was 11 when he say her last.
"Actually. I follow Reggie and Theo. They didn't know - so don't get mad at them. Reggie told me to stay put. But I just missed you and Mar," she admitted as she breathed out. "You left for two years.. I was scared something had happened to you. Reggie told me you would be fine, but I still worried." Reggie and the others had taken good care of her while Lion and Mariella had been missing - especially Reggie had been keeping an extra eye on her. "Moonlight Falls is a weird city, all the streets look the same. No wonder why I couldn't find my way around. But I love its so full of magic" which reminded her Lion and Mariella didn't know she was a witch yet - it was something she had discovered in their absence.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I can nap everywhere at anytime - J.C. & Lion   I can nap everywhere at anytime - J.C. & Lion Empty

I can nap everywhere at anytime - J.C. & Lion
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Not even a strain could ruin what we have - Lion
» Space between - Amary (+Lion)
» Why are you acting so weird? Lion
» This ain't a haunted house, its just me - Lion
» It's hero time - Lion

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum