Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

This ain't a haunted house, its just me - Lion

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

This ain't a haunted house, its just me - Lion Empty
IndlægEmne: This ain't a haunted house, its just me - Lion   This ain't a haunted house, its just me - Lion EmptyTirs Mar 26, 2019 9:54 am

@Lion
Outfit
He had put a note in Lions room at the castle. Theo had been lurking a bit around, making sure everything was okay. It seemed like there was some sort of tension. Karmena was missing. Theodore had asked his grandmother in the future for a magic hand in this mess, in his time. He had searched for a way to find them for two years since they all jumped into 2019. Anyways he had written the places adresse down. Kyle and Abigal didn't live here just yet, but people was starting to come and renovated. The fact that Theo could move through objects made him a funny guy at times, or he thought so. He hadn't put his name on the note. It could be from everyone basically. Theo waited for Lion to sneak into the house. Here was a special corner in the house, where all of them basically had grown up. When he heard Lion was coming nearby Theo moved through the wall so he wouldn't catch his scent or see him. And when he was close enough, he jumped out.
"Buh!" He laughed and shook his head at Lion. "You should have seen your face man," he walked over to give Lion a hug.
"I'm happy to see you aren't to busy to follow a note, you know with all the ladies cornering you," he teased stepped back. Theo was here to bring everyone home, how he wasn't sure. Rebekah had given him so much information, that his head couldn't follow in the end. But right now it had been two years for him without his friends.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This ain't a haunted house, its just me - Lion   This ain't a haunted house, its just me - Lion EmptyTors Mar 28, 2019 11:43 pm

Outfit

Lion had left people behind. He had most trouble leaving Theo. He was not just his cousin, he was his best friend. He would have gone back for Theo if he could but jumping through time had been a rather impulsive decision. One he had begun to rethink. But to think Theo wouldn’t come, was just plain stupid. He put the note into his pocket and got his bike to drive to the house he had spent so many days and nights. It was like a second home for him, although it was probably not done yet, it would still remind him of all those times. He walked into the house and jumped away from Theo when he decided to use his ability to walk through walls and scare the shit out of him. ”Fuck,” he said and put a hand on his back as he hugged him.

”Don’t blame just because you can’t get any,” he said with a mischievous smile. They always teased each other like that. It was clear he was older now, that he hadn’t come right away. It kinda sucked for Lion. He liked being the older one. ”You grew into you ears,” he said, still clearly teasing. He also did just so he could point out he had gotten older. ”How long did you wait?” He asked out of curiosity. Lion loved his friends and sister to death, but he had really needed Theo around. It was just different with them. Whenever the girls wanted a boy-free day, it was always Theo he hung out with. He had needed a Theo-day.

Sidst rettet af Lion Fre Mar 29, 2019 6:22 pm, rettet 1 gang
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This ain't a haunted house, its just me - Lion   This ain't a haunted house, its just me - Lion EmptyFre Mar 29, 2019 1:00 am

Theo laughed at the comeback. "Ouch, you hurt my feelings man," he said as he put his hand over his heart, almost like it had broken his heart.
"I grow faster when I can eat all the food you and Amary doesn't clean out," a little half smirk came to show.
"Oh wait, are you jealous of me? Afraid that I'll become a tower like you?" Theo narrowed his eyes and crossed his arms like he was solving a master mystery. The conversation went a little more serious than Theo liked, mostly he hated he had used so much time getting no where. Having all the parents telling him not to go and anyways he knew they wanted him to do so.
"Two years," he wasn't proud of it taking that long. Far from that. "Everyone is crazy worried. Its chaos - it was a mix between my mum almost getting people to lock me up magic-wise. And your mum to break me free - only for more chaos. For not Alison saying she would turn me into a goat - man that was some scary stuff!" He admitted as he softly scratched his neck.  
"I'm still gonna kick Eilish' ass for not bringing me with her when she got here," he mumbled to himself and made a little face. They both knew who was gonna kick whos ass in that fight - but the thought was there at least. "You must somehow like it here, since it takes you all more than two years to get back?" Clearly he was being a little passive aggressive, but he had his right to be, right? His best friend had left him for two years. Also his other friends. Almost everyone.
"And I didn't really come alone, we are a trio - you can't just split up the Jonas brothers dude," he lightly slapped Lion on the shoulder. Theo had the weirdest nicknames from time to time.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This ain't a haunted house, its just me - Lion   This ain't a haunted house, its just me - Lion EmptySøn Mar 31, 2019 11:02 am

Lion shook his head. ”Don’t be so dramatic,”. He watched the half smirk – he had always thought that was super annoying when he did that, but he had missed it. ”Don’t act like you starved. We always gave you the crumbs,” he said with his own smirk.
Lion snorted at him. ”Jealous? Of you? Oh no, that impossible.” They always had fun with each other, but right now there was also a more serious matter to discuss.

Lion didn’t like that he and Reggie had lived without them for two years. For him it had only been about a month. ”Now I’m glad I took off,” he said with a slight laugh. ”Maybe try kissing it instead of kicking it. You might be more successful at that,” he said, well aware she would kick both their asses if it ever came down to that. ”Dude, time travel is fucking confusing. I don’t know why we never came back. Maybe because you were already here in my future and in yours too but not in your past.” He lid up a little when Theo basically said that Reggie was also here. ”They did split up though. But they’re back together now.” He looked around, half-expecting Reggie to jump out and try to scare him as well. ”You can come out now Reggie. You won’t scare me.”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This ain't a haunted house, its just me - Lion   This ain't a haunted house, its just me - Lion EmptySøn Mar 31, 2019 11:20 am

Reginald had listened in as the two cousins spoke. He honestly felt a lot of guilt not being able to come right away after they had gone missing, but life always had a funny way of turning everything upside down. He had asked Theodore to be the one to greet Lion first, mostly because Reginald was scared that him and the other prince would start fighting, like they usually did when left to their own advise. As Lion called for him he smirked and came out from around the corner, leaning his side against the wall as he looked at Lion. Not a day older than when he saw him last. ”I’m sorry, I just wanted to two lovers of fair Verona to catch up first,” he said with a chuckle as he pushed his weight away from the wall and walked towards the two. ”I’m guessing you’re still not a hugger, but screw this shit, I need some bro-love,” he said, putting his arms around both Theodore and Lion lifting them up as if they were feathers and hugging them. He put them down with a sly grin on his face as he watched how young Lion looked to him.

”You look like a toddler,” he said, however the siren was still the tallest. Theodore had spurted into the air, while Reginald had stayed basically the same height. He was beginning to feel how his body was slowing down the ageing, but that was a normality for vampires after all. ”So, what’s holding you guys back from coming home?” he asked, a bit of sadness behind his eyes as he looked at Lion.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This ain't a haunted house, its just me - Lion   This ain't a haunted house, its just me - Lion EmptyMan Apr 01, 2019 9:43 am

Theo almost couldn't hear the word time travel without getting a headache.
"You have no idea," he sighed, thinking about the hour and day long talks about responsibility. The ones left in the future had lived with these talks for two years, of course it came from their parents being worried - but seriously? Theo looked in Reggies direction as he came to show.  Theo was easy to laughter, so laughed as he Reggie lifted them for a second. Oh he would show him some demon on vamp strength later on - or not, it was just a thought.  Theo crossed his arms and looked at Reggie as he afterwards looked at Lion.
"Maybe they are just scared," Theo narrowed his eyes which made him look like he was trying to figure out the whole puzzle. "I mean. We have been forced to read books about time travelling. Books. Long talks about never travel in time. Disaster, I tell you that," he pointed out.
"But of course.. I guess you have your reason," he smiled a little innocent. He had been worried sick, they all had.  Of course they had traveled back to the time where for them it was only a few months in, depending on the person you asked. If something was to remove them from time, Reggie and Theo had a plan to stop it from happening. How they would do that, was a question for another day.
"So tell us. What is going on here that is so fun, that you have to travel in time?" Theo asked and looked around. Crazy to think that in a few weeks time, this place would be ready and become their second home. Well Theo hadn't really grown up here compared to the others, it was thanks to his fathers relationship with his sister that him and Lion were this close.
"How is Marie?" Theo asking about his cousin wasn't unusual. "Everyone. How is everyone?"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This ain't a haunted house, its just me - Lion   This ain't a haunted house, its just me - Lion EmptyOns Apr 24, 2019 10:20 pm

// Er emnet out eller <33?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This ain't a haunted house, its just me - Lion   This ain't a haunted house, its just me - Lion EmptyOns Apr 24, 2019 10:22 pm

//Yiir, jeg troede lige det var et nyt emne til dig og Lion.. så blev fornærmet.. så ja lad os oute det inden jeg forvirre mig selv xD <33
How Theo of me xD
Out <3
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: This ain't a haunted house, its just me - Lion   This ain't a haunted house, its just me - Lion Empty

This ain't a haunted house, its just me - Lion
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» That haunted house everyone talks about!
» What is a haunted house without ghosts anyways?
» Aint nobody gonna save your soul
» A haunted mansion
» Haunted by the ghost of you - Elian

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Oakheart :: Andre steder i Oakheart :: The Mikaelson Mansion-
Gå til: