Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

This mess started with me, and ends with me - Lion

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Ethan

Ethan

Antal indlæg : 182

This mess started with me, and ends with me - Lion  Empty
IndlægEmne: This mess started with me, and ends with me - Lion    This mess started with me, and ends with me - Lion  EmptyOns Apr 03, 2019 10:03 pm

@Lion
Outfit: Outfit

She was sitting at a bench writing her letter. Perhaps even her final words. The pen in her left hand was shaking, and her heart was felt with sorrow and her eyes with tears. She felt so bad. So guilty. Enough was Reggie, because she couldn't push him away from her. But seeing Theo being hurt. Her cheek was a little blue-ish after Mariella had taken a punch at her - she didn't blame her, Theo was her cousin. It had been too much. She had been crying herself to sleep since she was 13 years old, taken darker and darker twist to keep everyone safe. And now she couldn't even do that anymore. They had changed things in the future. They didn't come back because they messed to much with things, and she wanted to fix it. But she realized now, they didn't want her help. They didn't need her anymore. Of course that was her own bad choice. She had shot Theo in 3035. She knew by now, that everyone knew that. Because Theo had almost died that night. Almost, she was happy he had survived.

You've told about the two worst decisions I've made by now. And the damged I left behind that night. I hurt all of you and for some of you, that isn't that long ago. For some its been ages, and for me even longer. I have one more story to tell. Because I can still make a final choice. I can still make sure that you won't get hurt. This is all on me, and I'm so sorry I couldn't do more. I've done some pretty shitty things and said a lot of stuff to hurt you. I realize by now, that nothing I say can stop you all from hating me, but I hope that by the time you read this. You realize that all I've done, everything I've said, was to protect you. All of you. ..

Jasmine looked up as a shadow made a shade over her table. She looked up, and almost panicked by the sight of Lion. She quickly dried her eyes."Seriously? Can't a girl sit by the park on her own anymore?" She asked and got on her feet. She rolled her eyes, trying to avoid looking at him. Eyes spoke the truth from time to time. She started packing her stuff like she was in a rush. Which she was.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This mess started with me, and ends with me - Lion    This mess started with me, and ends with me - Lion  EmptyOns Apr 03, 2019 10:28 pm

Outfit

Lion wanted some air. Or needed it. It was beginning to be a little crowded with all his friends around again. He went to the park when he saw Jasmine. Admittedly, he had mixed feelings about her. She had shot his cousin and best friend, that had made him turn his back on her, but he still remembered who she was when they were younger. That person couldn’t just disappear. He wanted to hate her, and he had, but coming back here had changed everything. He walked to her and kept his eyes on her when she quickly dried the tears away from her face. He crossed his arms. ”Not when you’re crying,” he wondered why she rushed so much to pack her things. He half expected her to apologize for all she had done. He picked up the letter when it fell to the ground. He didn’t mean to look, but some of the words captured his attention. He read it through and let her gaze fall to her again. ”What the hell is this? What were you planning to do?” It looked an awful lot like a goodbye. He had seen a similar letter once, when Karmena was planning on erasing herself from history. He made sure to keep the letter away from her. He wanted answers. ”You are really selfish, you know?” He started out. He had planned a whole speech to tell her, but right now, it was not happening as he had planned. ”Why did you even come back here, if you just planned on leaving us again? I don’t understand Nyla. You acted like you didn’t care and here you are, clearing show you did? So why did you push everyone of us away? Did you think we couldn’t handle it? That we couldn’t deal with whatever was troubling you? We were you friends, every one of us would have jumped to help you. That’s what friends do.” He let out a deep breath. ”Leaving again will not help any of us. I just want you to fight for our friendship.” He walked closer to her. ”Stop running away from me. Run towards me.”
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: This mess started with me, and ends with me - Lion    This mess started with me, and ends with me - Lion  EmptyOns Apr 03, 2019 10:58 pm

The letter fell to the ground, and her world froze for a second. She tried getting the letter back, but failed the mission. You are really selfish, you know? made her breathless for a second. His speech made her swallow, and her heart was beating faster than ever before. The tears burned behind her eyes, begging her to just let them go. His hope brought her some sort of joy, but she knew it was a trap. She couldn't have them fighting for her or filling her with hope.  It was build up in her for years, and they didn't understand. She knew they wanted to help. That was the major issue in this whole problem.
"I can't!" She yelled and turned towards him. "I am not the one who needs saving Lion!" She took a deep breath in.  
"Do you really think that low of me?" She lashed out and threw her arms out to the side. Her blue eyes was starring at him as her heart skipped another beat.
"I'm just trying to keep you all safe, and you and Reggie keep making it harder and harder for me," she shook her head and bit her lower lip. She blinked and a few tears left the corner of her eye.
"I know you are angry at me, so can't you not just yell at me like your sister? It will make this a lot easier if you just hated me. Let me the fuck go Lion," Don't let me fucking go was what she wanted to say. But Ramsay wasn't a person you crossed, and even if she stopped him in this time - it would cause unwanted effects in their future - but with her ability - she might be able to controle the outcome.
"So yes. What If I wanted to die? What do you care if I die... everyone would be much happier anyways. .. What if this is to much for me? I fucking shot your best friend. I shot Theo and he almost died Lion. Don't worry. No one hates me for that more than I hate myself." - "... Why can't you just.. Why.. can't you just let me go," she started off yelling but as the final words game out, she didn't have more energy to yell in. Because she wasn't angry. She was filled up with self-hatred and sorrow. "I.. I can't do this anymore. I can't," her voice almost vanished as she tried not to break down.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This mess started with me, and ends with me - Lion    This mess started with me, and ends with me - Lion  EmptyOns Apr 03, 2019 11:24 pm

Lion just stood his ground as she yelled at him. ”So enlighten me. Who is it that needs to be saved?” He kept his cool, and didn’t raise his voice.
”No. I think very highly of you actually. I just don’t think you’re living up to your potential.” He said and listened to her. She wanted him to hate her. He didn’t. He couldn’t, not unless he really understood why she had done what she had. ”You can’t just make people act like you want them to. It’s not always convenient for you. So you can yell at me, you can tell me to hate you or to let you go, but I won’t. Because I still believe that you’re in there,” he took in a deep breath to remain cool. It was hard when she started talking about Theo. ”If you really want me to hate you, then you should have never admitted that shooting Theo made you feel remorse. I can’t leave you alone now. Because I’m your friend, and I won’t let you die because you can’t handle whatever it is. I will help you deal with it.” He walked to her, when he could hear she was close to a break-down. He put a hand on her arm. He didn’t mean to, but he was pulled into her memories. They played for him like a cinema movie.

”You love flowers don’t you? I know you do.” Ramsey’s voice acted like a voiceover as Lion saw Jasmine push them all away. ”Well little one. Imagine that your friends are this beautiful rose field, waiting to be picked.” A memory of all of them having fun together, watching a movie, eating pizza, laughing. Then he saw Jasmine talking about his family behind his back, saying truly awful things. ”Now if you don’t water that rose field and make sure it doesn’t overgrow, I’ll have to start picking them.” Image after image of Jasmine pushing them all away. ”And you know what I like to do with sweet little roses? I like playing ‘Loves me, loves me not’. I’ll pick them apart petal by petal, finding out if my true love is truly the one for me, until there’s nothing left but a withering pedicel of a stalk.” Jasmine shot Theo. ”That’s what I’ll do to your friends if don’t keep them away from my work.” Jasmine using her abilities to hurt and kill for Ramsey. ”One by one, till new roses grow out, leaving the old ones to a bare memory. You remember that, dollie.” He then saw Karmena captured by this man, and Jasmine taking her place.

Everything seemed to play on a loop a few times, before he finally managed to pull out of her memories. He looked at her and had to blink a little before finally understanding what he had just seen. He hated that someone had done that to her. He put his arms around her and held her tight, even if she would fight it, he would insist on holding her. ”You don’t have to be strong right now. I’m here,” he said almost silently and just held her. She didn’t need to speak. She could cry if she needed to. He just needed her to know he was there for her.
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: This mess started with me, and ends with me - Lion    This mess started with me, and ends with me - Lion  EmptyOns Apr 03, 2019 11:47 pm

Jasmine shook her head, wanting him to stop talking. Stop trying to get to her. She should just run away. Run far away and continue with her plan. Because I still believe that you’re in there, she held her breath and just looked at him. She closed her eyes for just a second. Jasmine wasn't good at this, she wasn't a bad person - she didn't want to be a bad person.
"That is not your choice to make," she whispered as he walked closer. Her voice was weak, and the tears slowly escaped. Jasmine gasped by the touch of his warm hand on her arm. She narrowed her eyes for a second as she watch his expression change.

Jasmine sighed as she blinked. Knowing he had just seen everything. It had been an extra reason to push Reggie, Vanya and Lion away first. Their abilities could get the truth from her the easiest. Before she could step back, he had wrapped her inside his arms, and held her tight. First the shock hit her of being close one of her friends again. the warmth. She held her breath and felt her heart racing in her chest after being quite for a while. His words make her lips shake as the tears finally was let out. And she closed her arms around him as she just let herself cry. There wasn't a night the past years she hadn't been crying herself to sleep. No one knew that, no one had known the mess she was in.
"I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry.." she cried leaning her head towards his chest.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This mess started with me, and ends with me - Lion    This mess started with me, and ends with me - Lion  EmptyOns Apr 03, 2019 11:59 pm

Lion couldn’t possibly understand what she had been through. To push everyone away like that must have been terrible. He let his hand move up and down her back in an attempt to soothe her. She apologized. It was what he had expected when he first got here. Now he didn’t want it. ”It wasn’t your fault,” he said and gently put his head on top of hers. His heart was beating a little fast still, after being in her memories like that. But it was slowly coming back down to a regular rate. He wanted to tell her it was all going to be okay, but he didn’t know if that was true. He didn’t know if they would all forgive her. But he had, and he was not going to let her go through it all alone. ”You know what would make everything better?” He held a pause, but didn’t expect her to answer. It was a rhetorical question. ”Ice cream.” He said softly and pulled out of the hug just enough to look at her. ”Comfort food, you know,” he said with a little shrug and wiped away some tears from her cheek, although his shirt had soaked most of them. Not that he minded, he just wanted her to get it all out. ”Or maybe pizza is better.” He smiled at her.
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: This mess started with me, and ends with me - Lion    This mess started with me, and ends with me - Lion  EmptyTors Apr 04, 2019 12:44 am

She wanted to believe it wasn't her fault, but no one had told her how to push everyone away. Jasmine was the one who knew what she needed to do to make people turn on her. One by one, it had almost been way to easy. Jasmines plan had been to kill or at least take out Ramsay, but instead she had ruined her own plan - and possible changed the future - all to safe Karmena. Lion had been the hardest to leave behind, but the fact he had come to this time - it had made it somehow easier to make choices. There was less hearts to break. But now she was in her own hell of self-destruction. When he asked if she knew what would make everything better she narrowed her eyes. As he answered to his own question she chuckled a little. She looked at him as she blinked the final tears away. But he helped her remove some of them.
"Pizza sounds more like it," she finally said and breathed out. She had been his shoulder to cry on before, it was a more simple time. She wished she had the guts to tell Theo about the truth, but she wasn't selfish enough to put his life on the line again. But perhaps if they all joined forces, the groups friendship could defeat Ramsay? "Put I need my extra cheese. I don't care what your mom says about to much cheese is bad for ya.. I need ma cheese," she pointed out with a little cute characteristic grin. That look she gave him as she said what Jess had told her about cheese. That was the girl that had been missing behind all the mess. She smiled at him. Just a slightly piece of happiness and positive energy. Sometimes he was just all she had needed, and now he was here.
"You were the hardest one to leave behind.. you know," she admitted as she swallowed her waves of emotions. She looked a little behind him when she saw to figures running towards them. Vanya and Jamie. "Fuck," she mumbled.

Vanya had only heard the stories told about what had happened. Jamie had filled her in on the most parts. Sounded to her like time was a total disaster. Even if they all got back, what time would they jump back to? Alle she had known after Jasmine had pushed her away, was that going near her would cause a butterfly effect that she didn't want. So when she saw her close to Lion, her first instinkt was that he could be in danger. Jamie had told her she almost had killed Theo. Why would she spare Lion. Even through Vanya was fast by Lion side, she sensed the deep sad emotions from Jasmine.
"What is going on?" She asked and looked worried at Lion. Making sure he was okay was her first priority.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This mess started with me, and ends with me - Lion    This mess started with me, and ends with me - Lion  EmptyTors Apr 04, 2019 11:02 am

Lion never regretted what happened with Jasmine. He just knew it could never happen again. She had been with Theo first, and he was not the person to make a move on his best friend’s girlfriend. Not even if they were broken up. But he had needed it back then. And of course, he wasn’t blind to see that Jasmine was a beautiful girl, but after he got together with Vanya for good, he couldn’t really see it the same way anymore. It was like every attractive person just got a little less attractive to him. He smiled at her chuckle.
Lion sometimes needed to be supported. It might not always show, but it was there. He was just as scared as everyone else, he just had an ability to act like he wasn’t. His mum had taught him that. ”Pizza it is,” he said and made a short chuckle by her requesting extra cheese. ”Don’t tell her I said this, but I prefer extra cheese as well.” For a moment he saw her again. The friend he had grown up with. He removed her gaze from her, when she talked about leaving him behind. It had hurt. But he didn’t blame her anymore. He could get past this. He just hoped everyone else could too. He looked back at her when she swore.
Lion looked to his side when Vanya came to them. He removed his arms from around Jasmine. ”It’s okay. We’re just reconnecting,” he explained. Vanya was like him at that point. They would always try to safe everyone before saving themselves. That’s what he was doing. He took Vanya’s hand in his. ”You don’t have to worry,” he told her. He was a little afraid not everyone would show her the benefit of doubt as he had. But not everyone could see what he had. He had walked a trip in her memories and understood on a larger scale why she had done what she had. It didn’t erase anything, but it didn’t mean she couldn’t be forgiven.

Jamie had told Vanya everything that had happened with Jasmine, what she had done. He didn’t mean to drive a knife into her back, but he was just trying to protect his friends. He was running with Vanya to reach them in the park. He stood behind Lion when Vanya started to talk with them. He didn’t know what would happen, but being one of them with the most strength, he was ready to intervene if something happened. He knew Jasmine still was a touchy subject for many of his friends. It was for him as well. Theo was his best friend. She had not only broken his heart, but nearly killed him.
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: This mess started with me, and ends with me - Lion    This mess started with me, and ends with me - Lion  EmptyTors Apr 04, 2019 8:52 pm

Jasmine starred at Vanya. Like with everyone in the group Jasmine had to keep them away from her. To get Vanya to stay away, have had to be a bit more brutal for her own liking. Not that she was sure that Vanya had told anyone about the threat. Jasmine looked at Jamie and swallowed, her heart rate was beating so fast - she felt like she was going to have a panic attack. Seeing both Vanya and Jamie ready to react if she would do something, was soulbreaking. She knew it was her own fault through. She stepped back from Lion and dried her eyes. She hadn't been this close to Vanya in ages.
Vanya looked at Lion as he took her hand, but still kept her eyes on Jasmine. Vanya could feel the deep sadness and the self-hatred, it almost effected her mood so strongly Jasmine felt.
"She shot your best friend.. and you are reconnecting with her?" Vanya didn't only speak from that. "Did she tell you that she almost killed my brother? Paralyzed me, and had me agree to leave her the fuck alone, otherwise I would watch all of you getting your skin boiled off," she said taking her hand out of Lions to move closer to Jasmine.
Jasmine felt her heart skip as Vanya got angrier. Vanya was usually the calmest of them all, but she knew why. Also she had used a chapter in Ramsays book to get Vanya to stay away - it had been a necessary evil. And no one got hurt.
"I did what I had to do," Jasmine admitted not proudly - but she had to take responsibility for her actions. Jasmine stepped closer to Vanya, because she was self-destructive. why not seek out one who was angry at her.
"And you need to stop your plan with Baal," she said looking at Vanya. Vanya swallowed by Jasmine knowing about that plan. She hadn't even told Lion yet about her plan to take out Ramsay. Vanya moved her eyes to Lion quickly to look back at Jasmine. "I'm have the pleasure of being Karmenas stand in for Ramsay. And you going after him is just gonna make things worse, so back off," she added rather serious. Vanya took a deep breath in. She was angry at Ramsay, and it seemed rather reckless to take him out. They all wanted a plan, but forgot their memories could be altered with. A touch and he would know the rest of the plan right? Vanya looked at Lion and took a deep breath in. She wanted him to tell her why he seemed to have forgiven Jasmine out of the blue. What had changed his mind.
Jasmines eyes met with Jamie and she swallowed.
"Don't I even get a hallo anymore?" She asked in a little sigh. She knew why she was frozen out, she had done her job a little to well.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This mess started with me, and ends with me - Lion    This mess started with me, and ends with me - Lion  EmptyFre Apr 05, 2019 11:28 am

Lion looked between the two girls. He felt like he had to pick a side, and he didn’t want to. But as much as he loved Vanya, she didn’t need him as much as Jasmine did. She didn’t have anyone to lean on, and he couldn’t just let her go now. His gaze fell to Vanya. ”I know. I know all of it. But you don’t understand. I saw it. I saw everything.” He rushed to Jasmine’s side as Vanya got closer. ”Don’t touch her.” He said firmly. ”You will have to go through me first,” he said. He hated to put himself in this situation, but he couldn’t live with himself with Vanya did something to Jasmine, and Vanya might not be able to either, if she knew everything he did.
Lion walked closer to Vanya again. He stood between her and Jasmine now. ”Now is not the right place or time to do this. I don’t want to choose a side, but I have to. And right now, I choose hers.” He knew it might hurt Vanya and he hated that, but he couldn’t just let Jasmine go through all this alone. Just like he wouldn’t let Vanya or Karmena or anyone else of his friends go through it alone. ”She is still my friend.”

Jamie had not expected Lion to take Jasmine’s side. But Lion had always had kind of a hero-complex. He probably thought he could save her. Jamie wasn’t so sure right now. He walked closer when things seemed to escalate. He stood by Vanya. ”Van, maybe we should go.” He suggest, well aware she wouldn’t want to. He then looked at Jasmine when she talked directly to him. ”Hello is only reserved for people you want to talk to. You can get ‘Hell’. I dropped the ‘o’.” He said with a little spite in his words. It was maybe a little unfair, but he just had so strong feelings towards her. Sometimes, mostly, it was bordering hate, but right now he also felt something else. A longing of sorts. He decided to not look at her. He didn’t want to feel that towards her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This mess started with me, and ends with me - Lion    This mess started with me, and ends with me - Lion  EmptyFre Apr 05, 2019 1:53 pm

It wasn't because Vanya had any intetions on hurting Jasmine right now, but the way Lion rushed to Jasmines rescue made her raise an eyebrow.
"Is this really how you want to do it?" She asked and breathed out to calm herself. She looked at Lion, and blinked in surprise by his words.
"Who do you think I am?" She asked almost breathless. "Wow.. big words coming from you huh. Nice to see who you believe in." Vanya didn't know what was worse, that he actually thought she was going to rip her cousin apart or the fact that he stood by her. Vanya tilted her head, and made her eyes glow just to annoy him. But she pulled them back. "We both know if I wanted to emotional blast her.. I would have done it without having to move a muscle. So relax, I'm not gonna hurt your girlfriend," she said and swallowed. Her words were spoken in pure jealousy."I'm sorry that I'm so out of controle right now, that I'm a problem," she breathed out and listened to Jamie.
"Maybe we should, clearly we are not welcome here," she breathed out feeling a stone being placed on her heart.

Jasmine sighted when Lion picked her side. She wasn't going to start another fight, but clearly it was already to late. Jasmine looked at Jamie as he responded.
"Well at least I got to hear your voice," she returned her eyes to Vanya. "Just stop. Everyone just stop," mostly because she could see Vanya as well needed emotional support and she wasn't going to make people choose sides.
"I can't take this anymore. Just stop please.. I'm bloody sorry okay. I am so freaking sorry. I had no idea what to do," she breathed out. Vanya swallowed.
"You could have talked to us? Instead of all this. The threats, the emotional damged- shooting Theo." Vanya looked at Jamie and grabbed his hand so he knew he wasn't alone in this either.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This mess started with me, and ends with me - Lion    This mess started with me, and ends with me - Lion  EmptyFre Apr 05, 2019 3:29 pm

Lion knew Vanya almost never wanted to hurt anyone, but she could hurt a lot of people. So he was always a little more careful when she was angry. ”If it’s what it takes, then yes,” he said and stood his ground. He wasn’t sure what to tell her, when she asked him a question, so he decided not to answer. ”I believe in you. But it’s not about believes right now. It’s about needs. And Jasmine needs someone in her corner right now.” He explained. Her eyes glowed at him. It was to provoke him. It worked, but he fought to show it. ”That’s not fair,” he said when she spoke as if Jasmine was his girlfriend. He sighed and looked away when she said they weren’t welcome. That wasn’t true. He turned his head to Jasmine when she spoke. ”Okay. I just think we all need to cool down separately.” He walked to Vanya. ”We should talk,” he offered. He didn’t mean to cause her jealousy, he just tried to do the right thing, and that was standing by Jasmine in that scenario.

Jamie was not a big fan of confrontations. It was just uncomfortable for him to listen to people fight. He mostly stayed out of it. His gaze kept falling back to Jasmine. It felt like he was supposed to remember something, but he couldn’t. He took in a deep breath by her words and looked to Vanya when she wanted to go. She grabbed her hand when mentioning Theo. It had been hard on him. Then Lion suggested they walked separately. It was probably best to do so. ”You guys go. I’ll stay behind,” he said and walked closer to Jasmine, letting go of Vanya’s hand. He wanted to be there for Jasmine, he just didn’t know how. ”I’m sorry about being rude,” he said and put a hand into his pocket. ”I have missed you. A lot.” He said with a lowered voice. It was not always easy for him to admit.
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: This mess started with me, and ends with me - Lion    This mess started with me, and ends with me - Lion  EmptyLør Apr 06, 2019 12:52 am

"What part?" She asked and looked away. Jasmines emotions were almost consuming Vanya, and the sadness was almost as strong as the fear.  Vanya snapped out of her intense feeling on Jasmines emotions when Lion suggested they cooled down separately - and they should talk. Those words were never any good now where they?
"Fine," she sighted and started walking away from Jasmine and Jamie.
//Vanya out <3 //

Lion and Vanya left. She hated it. But it left her alone with Jamie, and him walking closer to her - made her seem like there was a chance of him not hating her. It was a dangerous game she was playing by now. Letting them know this. But perhaps, if they worked together they could take the demon out of the playing field. Jasmine wrapped her arms around herself and looked at him as he said sorry for being rude.
"Don't say sorry. I deserved it," she admitted and took a deep breath in. She thought she had finished crying after the had cried out on Lion. But Jamies words make her tears slowly crawl down her cheeks again. "I never wanted to hurt any of you. I'm so sorry for breaking your trust.. for breaking everything," she breathed heavily out and tried to hold herself back from crying more.
"I've missed you too," she said and her voice cracked.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This mess started with me, and ends with me - Lion    This mess started with me, and ends with me - Lion  EmptySøn Apr 07, 2019 9:57 pm

Jamie looked at Lion and Vanya as they left. He thought they needed to talk some things out. He turned to Jasmine. He wanted to help her. He did. He just didn’t know how. She had caused a lot of damage. ”I don’t think you did,” he responded, not knowing everything, but according to Lion it might not be as black and white as he had initially thought. He saw her tears and it almost made him tear up too. He didn’t quite understand why. He was close with Jasmine, but not your-tears-make-me-cry close. ”You can apologize from now and until eternity, but the real way to get all of our forgiveness is through actions.” He swallowed when her voice cracked. It hurt him to see her like that. He put a hand on her cheek. ”For the record, I forgive you,” he told her. He removed the hand again when he became aware of how intimate that was. He put his hand into the pockets on his pants. ”I think Lion promised your pizza? Can I be his replacement?”
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: This mess started with me, and ends with me - Lion    This mess started with me, and ends with me - Lion  EmptySøn Apr 07, 2019 11:53 pm

He put a hand on her cheek and she froze for a second. Jasmine bit her lower lip and took a deep breath in. I forgive you, she breathed out like if she hadn't been able to breathe forever. She still didn't understand why, why would they forgive her? She had said and done terrible things to them, to so many people. And because she was being weak and crying the last bits of her soul out - they were all in danger.
"But why?" her breathing was unsteady. And she felt so out of balance, like if someone poked her she would fall to the ground. Jasmine swallowed her feelings or at least tried to, as he asked if he could replace Lion for the pizza.
"I guess so," she answered carefully. She was not really use to talk to her 'friends' anymore. Reginald had been easier to lash onto, because he was basically her brother. Ramsay always talked alot so it wasn't very easy practicing your social skills around him. "Or is there something else you would rather do. We haven't done anything together in ages," she slowly breathed out. Lion still had her letter, possibly the best idea anyways. As long as it didn't end up in Reggies hands, or he knew somehow how she felt. He knew about the mess by now.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: This mess started with me, and ends with me - Lion    This mess started with me, and ends with me - Lion  EmptyMan Apr 08, 2019 12:12 am

Jamie swallowed by her reaction to his hand on her cheek. It was bizarre, because it felt so naturally, until he became aware of how weird it was. He didn’t know how to answer her question. ”I have known you for a long time. If I ever thought you would be the kind of person to do those things, I never would have been your friend. I’m sure there’s a good reason for your behavior.” He didn’t need to know it. He believed it, and that was enough for him. ”No pizza is fine,” he decided. It was a good place to start again. He folded his arm so she could easily fold hers around it. ”Shall we?” He asked, trying to sound old fashioned. He would love to see her smile again. She had one of the prettiest smiles in his opinion. A flower was always prettiest when it was surrounded by dead grass. He smiled carefully at her. He was treating her a little like glass, but only because he didn’t want to hurt her. He was sure she could go through far more than him, she probably already had.
Ethan

Ethan

IndlægEmne: Sv: This mess started with me, and ends with me - Lion    This mess started with me, and ends with me - Lion  EmptyMan Apr 08, 2019 8:29 am

She listened to his reason, a part of her knew Ramsay would see that as her failing. Like she hadn't pushed the bottoms enough. But it was also there Jasmine actually had something he would never have, people who still could see the best of her in all this darkness. Believing in the light. His little old fashioned comment made her giggle just a little as she rolled her eyes softly. Jasmine after looked at his arm shortly, before she by instinct wrapped her arm around it. Standing close to him took her breath away for a split second, and her heart skipped a beat. Lion had put her thought a slightly better place. Her brain kept on yelling at her for being this selfish. But she also came to realize the first time she had met Ramsay was when she was 13. It was many years ago by now, especially for her. But at this point peoples abilities were amazing, and she knew if everyone teamed up - Ramsay wouldn't stand a chance.
"Lets do it," she replied and gave him a little nod. She really tried to be herself, but that girl seemed so close and yet so far away from everything.
They walked to the pizza place, and placed an order. As they were sitting and waiting something weird happened. The place had a rumor of playing old songs, but this song just spoke more to her. "And now they are playing Grease. The best thing about this time is the music," she softly put her head on Jamies shoulder just craving the closeness of him. It was all she really wanted right now. Hun lukkede kort øjnene som de ventede bare for at tage en dyb indånding og være sikker på hun ikke drømte.
"I've missed this," she whispered softly as she breathed out and opened her eyes. Looking up at him.
"Such an attractive young couple," said an elder lady. Jasmine turned her head towards the lady who spoke, and back at Jamie. Because she was so sure this exact sentence had been spoken to them before.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: This mess started with me, and ends with me - Lion    This mess started with me, and ends with me - Lion  Empty

This mess started with me, and ends with me - Lion
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Such a mess!
» I know it's a mess! - Richard
» It's been a mess since you left - Roman
» Loose Ends - Malachite
» Let's get this party started!

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum