Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Such a mess!

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Such a mess! Empty
IndlægEmne: Such a mess!   Such a mess! EmptyLør Nov 14, 2020 5:15 pm

T: about 10pm / 22.00
P: The Circle’s main estate by the base of the Oneroi Mountains
W: Clear starry sky and a crisp breeze in the air

dedicated to @Alazul

It had taken her days to finally get her sh*t together and go to a party. Of course, she had been invited a couple of times since she had moved, but being awkward in the first place made her hesitate on if she should go or not.
But there she was, wearing a dress that was far too tight and far too short, along with heels that were far too high. All in all, she tried so hard to look like she was both taller and older than she was, which meant that not only was she uncomfortable; she was also regretting her choice of outfit immensely. Still, she tried to at least enjoy the evening while it lasted, which meant that she was drinking maybe a bit too much to numb the ache in her ankles from the too-high heels. Some man - someone she had no clue to who was - had decided to ask her out to the middle of the floor for a dance. Lavender, who was not particular picky in her choice of men, wasn’t hesitant in dancing with the stranger. Despite her being just over 5 feet tall, and the man being almost 7 feet himself, she dominated the dance in most elements. She had the lead; she decided where to move and when. Why? Because the man clearly knew that if he wanted to get lucky, he had to follow suit. It wasn’t in his cards though, as Lavender soon grew bored of the repetitive dance, and then moved on to find yet another glass of rosé.
The party was hosted by some high-ranking mafia-chick from The Patrons. Since Lavender’s cousin’s advisor was the mafia-chick’s brother, Lavender had been given an invitation. Of course, it wasn’t only for the invited, although those with special invitation from the hostess clearly got a better treatment as well as a somewhat better protection. Lavender had noticed it when she first walked it; two men keeping an eye out and every time someone went too close to her, one of the men seemed to step closer to make sure everything was alright.

With a new glass of chilled rosé in her hand, she passed through the crowd of people dancing, only to find none other than her cousin talking to someone. She wasn’t going to interrupt, so she decided to turn around - which was somewhat the most stupid thing she could have done. She smashed directly into some stranger - a young man with dark hair and brown eyes - and spilled her newly-squired drink all over him. ‘’Oh. My. Gosh! I’m so, so, so sorry!’’ she gasped, dropping the glass in her hand; having it shattering on the floor between her and the stranger with brown eyes. Not only did her cousin turn to look at her, but so did the two men who had been keeping an eye on her. ‘’I’ll have it cleaned! I’m so sorry! Gosh, I’m such a dingus!’’ she sighed, as she crouched down to pick up the glass pieces. However, in her far to high heels, she tumbled over and hammered her knees straight down onto the shards. ‘’Dang it!’’ she snarled at herself, trying to get on her feet, only to see some blood beginning to run from her knees - although not a lot. ‘’It’s just not my night,’’ she stated, before she looked at the stranger. ‘’Are you alright?’’ she asked, clearly more concerned about having offended him than the fact that her knees were bleeding.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Alazul
Første af Racen
Alazul

Humør : “Maybe you have to know the darkness before you can appreciate the light.”
Antal indlæg : 103

Such a mess! Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Such a mess!   Such a mess! EmptyLør Nov 14, 2020 8:33 pm

P white fancy shirt + fancy jeans.

This evening was a bit interesting for once he had gotten an invitation to a party from the Mafia, the reason for that was that the police had heard rumours an Alazul had been fast to deal with it, everything to get away from his desk. A lot of his last work had been with sitting at a desk, but god he was happy to be out of it at least for a while. Since he was new in the force it had also been easier for him to, get around the party without getting attention. As he had talked with a few foot men or people who had deals with them, he had been great to build up trust. As he walked around getting more information’s he was trying to play his role as he turned around a woman walked into him. He quickly saw a lot of faces turned towards them, as he heard the clash of glass. He then heard her trying to figure out if he was all right it was just a stain nothing els. He quickly looked at her as she asked if he was okay. He could see the blood from her leg, as he leaned down quickly looking around.

“Can we get some help over here?”
He yelled out very loud at the party. Quickly some people came over to remove the glass. He then looked at her sending her a charming smile, still playing his role.
“I am okay, it`s more you I am worried about can you walk, or should I carry you so we can look at it.” He added as he sent her a little smile just to try and calm her since the blood was just falling out rapidly. He would probably need a new suit, but it was more important to deal with her injury. If she was letting him he would carry her outside, or helping her outside on the porch, where he would start looking at the big wound.
‘what`s your name beautiful.” He asked sending her a little smile. As he would deal with her leg with bandage just to make sure, she would not lose to much blood or the glass would do more damage than it had to, at times like these he felt happy about his training.
Gæst
Gæst

Such a mess! Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Such a mess!   Such a mess! EmptyLør Nov 14, 2020 10:21 pm

Had it been any more unfortunate, then she would have considered just calling it a night and ask her cousin to drive her home. However, it seemed that the stranger had some sense of decency, and got the whole situation with the glass on the floor fixed. Clearly, he was more concerned about her bleeding knees than the fact that she quite possibly had ruined his shirt. Nathaniel, her cousin, kept his distance - although he was ready to step in if Lavender said the word. Lavender, however, seemed relieved that the stranger took on the approach of being more concerned with her wellbeing. ‘’I can walk, thank you,’’ she said to the stranger, slightly impressed that he offered to carry her. ‘’I’ll be right back,’’ she said to her cousin, who clearly didn’t trust the stranger very much.

Out on the porch, Lavender sat down on a bench while the stranger took a look at her bleeding knees. She knew that the alcohol in her veins was dealing with this quite a bit better than she would have if she was sober, which was why she simply allowed him to help her. Had she been sober, she would have insisted on her cousin handling it.
‘’That depends on who’s asking? To the Circle, I’m Miss Abbott. To the Patrons, I’m Millicent. To my friends, I’m Lavie.’’ she said, almost reciting it as if she had learned it by heart. ‘’But to everyone else, including you I assume… I’m Lavender.’’ she said, shrugging calmly. ‘’And I am truly sorry for ruining your shirt,’’ she added, now realizing once more that she had made a mess. Suddenly, her cousin - a two meter tall man with piercing multicolored eyes, short dark hair and broad shoulders - stood a few feet from them. ‘’Is everything alright, Lavie?’’ he asked, narrowing his eyes at the stranger. ‘’Everything’s just fine, Nath. I’ll be right there.’’ she said, smiling softly at her cousin. He nodded, before he left them alone and joined the party once more, making her chuckle. ‘’He doesn’t like me to get in trouble, as you can see,’’ she said, shrugging again.
Alazul
Første af Racen
Alazul

Humør : “Maybe you have to know the darkness before you can appreciate the light.”
Antal indlæg : 103

Such a mess! Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Such a mess!   Such a mess! EmptyMan Nov 16, 2020 7:43 pm

Alazul had noticed some eyes on him, as he helped the woman who had gotten hurt. As she presented her name, he sent her a little smile. “Hello Lavender, my name is Jack.” He added in a way this was a lie, but it was his work name so she would not need to know more about him, it was always about keeping your hands close to your chest.

As she said he did not like her to get into trouble he then gave a nod. To her. “I can see that Lavender.” He said as he sent her a charming smile, as he got the last stuff done. “You should be good again, and it don’t matter to be honest it´s just a shirt but if you are really sorry you could buy me a drink.” He said a bit cheeky, as he leaned back and looked at Lavender and trough her eye´s he felt a bit shit about not telling his real name, but he was as always good to be believable, when it came to playing his role. He then got up as he took his hand out towards her, reaching for hers.

“So should we get in again miss Lavender.” He asked as he sent her a charming smile, when they finally got in he would let go for her hand and move up to the bar again, to be honest he did not know how to deal with people for the most.
Sponsoreret inhold

Such a mess! Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Such a mess!   Such a mess! Empty

Such a mess!
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» I know it's a mess! - Richard
» It's been a mess since you left - Roman