Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Loose Ends - Malachite

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Loose Ends - Malachite Empty
IndlægEmne: Loose Ends - Malachite   Loose Ends - Malachite EmptyFre Nov 08, 2019 11:52 pm

Place: Alley
Time: 23:45
Weather: Cool, slightly windy
Participant: @Malachite
Outfit

Tonight's target was a man who'd been carefully selected as a revenge-kill. It didn't matter, but there was always a reason for all the deaths that had to be made and this man had been having his hands knee-deep on a very forbidden fruit: A very well-connected man's wife. And now he would pay the price. It was a shame really, because the man was still young and had quite a future ahead of him. But a target was a target, and money was money. If you started second-guessing everything, you would suck at your job. And Godric Morax did not suck at his job, in fact he was one of the best. A fact he would easily admit.

He was in Southside at this point, still dressed rather nicely, which was in stark contrast to his surroundings. But it was dark, so it didn't matter either. Besides, he was getting tired of following this moron around, so as soon as the target entered an alley, wasted-drunk, Godric followed, before making his entrance known with a cough. "Sorry, not sorry," he greeted the man, as his eyes slowly turned black. The man didn't scream, he just stiffened up, staring straight at Godric who looked at him coldly. Then he shrugged, as the man suddenly clutched his chest, struggling with his breath as his heart couldn't take the immense fear. "Bad call, that really is the only thing there is to it.. Don't worry, I'm not coming after your kid, I'm not that heartless," he spoke as the man fell to the ground, skin white as paper sheets and unmoving after two small death-twitches. He stood still, looking down at his work, all but emotionless for a while, not noticing that someone had been looking at him all this time.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Loose Ends - Malachite   Loose Ends - Malachite EmptyLør Nov 09, 2019 10:03 pm

Outfit

Bored! He was so bored! Why did nothing interesting ever happen around here. He was sitting at a bar and looking around. Everything just looked grey. Where the hell had the color gone? He ended up just going outside to get away from this grey area. He usually didn't mind operating in grey areas, but he just so desperately needed something exciting to happen. He ended up sitting at a bench and just staring at the grey nuances. Until someone coughed in the alley near by.

He stood up and walked towards the alley, standing just by the edge of it and watching what happened. The man just looked at him, and the other man seemed to fall dead on the ground. And the suddenly... Color. He smiled cheekily at his words. He was not quite ready to let go of the person who brought color back into his world. Ugh. How desgusting did that just sound? He shook his head and walked closer not worrying about what he might do because he had just seen it happen. "Did you just scare a person to death?" He looked down at the body on the ground. The fear was filling the air and almost making him gag. He fucking hated the smell of fear. "Practical," he said with a respective nod. "Wait, am I a victim now? Are you going to kill me too?" He was fairly certain he could, but he wasn't scared about it. He had faced death a few times already. It was just about believing you could survive. If you lost hope, you had a very limited chance of survival.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Loose Ends - Malachite   Loose Ends - Malachite EmptyLør Nov 09, 2019 10:17 pm

Godric turned around to face the stranger. Slowly, but surely. And most of all eerily calm. He smirked at the man. Good-looking, he had to admit. Actually more or less his kind of type with a bit of beard and a toned muscolar body. He liked what he was seeing, but at the same time, the stranger had to go. He was a loose end. Such. A. Shame. "I will neither deny, nor confirm that statement," he answered coldly as he approached the man hands behind his back, almost looking innocently at him. As the man said the word practical, Godric couldn't help but smile again, before it evolved to a full chuckle when the man seemed to realize that he might die too. But surprinsingly it didn't seem to scare him? That was fascinating!

"Do you... Want? To be the victim?" he couldn't help but ask. He wasn't just going to admit to the killing. And he wasn't going to just tell the man all of his plans.
"Do you want to die?" he still sounded scarily innocent as he inched closer and closer. Almost like a predator, going slowly towards its prey. It was almost like a game. One that intrigued Godric, even though he shouldn't be intrigued by the idea of killing or not killing another person. It was usually just him being methodical and professional about it, but this was appearently very different, and the hired assassin wasn't sure if he was into it or not. Yet.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Loose Ends - Malachite   Loose Ends - Malachite EmptySøn Nov 10, 2019 3:27 pm

Malachite nodded when he said he wasn't going to deny or confirm. "Smart." He crossed his arms and looked at him with a fairly neutral expression. "Deniability and all that," he continued and looked at the poor guy who had been scared to death. It really was an interesting way of killing. His gaze moved back to the supposed killer.

"Why? Are you offering?" He smiled mischievously, as he knew it was unlikely he was going to say yes. He had made it pretty clear he wasn't going to admit to it, so he was just teasing him a little. He felt how he moved closer to him. He could see it in his eyes. How he felt like a predator. That would make Malachite the prey. Except he too was a predator. "I don't know, do I?" He leaned forward a little. "There's a way to find out." He put his hands into the pockets in his pants. "Make me beg..." He looked at him with a smirk. "... For my life."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Loose Ends - Malachite   Loose Ends - Malachite EmptySøn Nov 10, 2019 3:54 pm

Godric shrugged as it seemed this man agreed on the smartness of the situation. At the same time there was an off-vibe to the man. What was it? Godric couldn't put a finger on it, but it sure as hell wasn't going to make him feel unsafe with the actions he was doing. Instead of being unsure of himself, he kept his demeanor cool and collected. "Am I?" he wasn't going to just give up everything he'd done to this man, so he kept the conversation going down the more mysterious road, while in his mind he was figuring out exactly what he was going to do with this man.

It seemed to him, that the guy was almost... Testing him? He smiled a sly smile as he casually put a hand onto the man's shoulder. It would have been a calming gesture but his eyes were intense and looking straight into the other man's eyes. "Humour me then," his voice had grown darker now, but his eyes still had the same chocolate brown color. "Do what you want me to ask you to do. Beg for your life," at this point he focused hard on the man, making the blood in his veins turn slightly hotter. Not dangerously hot, but enough for the stranger to feel that there was definitely something going on.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Loose Ends - Malachite   Loose Ends - Malachite EmptySøn Nov 10, 2019 9:15 pm

Malachite was usually not a person very frazzled. He was very stoic in his expressions. He just didn't feel things very deeply. He didn't care for many people and those he did, still got a very cold attitude from him. He was not a tender person. People just needed to be okay with that to be around him. "We'll see," he just said with a calm voice. He wasn't going to be rattled by this guy, even if he was a murderer.
He shortly looked at the hand that was placed on his shoulder, before he looked into his eyes again. Humor him? His eyes became darker, and he felt like something was going to happen soon. Something that might hurt. And he still wasn't scared. He looked down on his arm when he felt a strange feeling like something was burned inside him. Not just his arm, but all over. He was in discomfort, yes, but he was not going to beg for his life. He looked back to his eyes. "Auch," he said slightly sarcastic. He was maybe trying to push him a bit to really treat him like he was somebody he was going to kill. It was like a weird form of roleplay for him. To test if he was able to escape him. "So we're showing off now, are we?" He looked at him for a while, before he sniffed in through his nose. "Angel? I haven't had that in a long time." He grew his fangs which were a bit more terrifying that those of a vampire, as it wasn't just a few of the fangs, but most teeth in the front of his mouth that grew sharper.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Loose Ends - Malachite   Loose Ends - Malachite EmptyTirs Nov 19, 2019 4:17 pm

The calmness of this man was slowly creeping into Godric's nerves. He was usually the one to be calm and collected in every and all situations but there was something about the stranger that made it different somehow, even as he used his ability and was met with sarcasm.
He kept his hand on the man as he sniffed the air between the two like a blood hound, making Godric's blood freeze for a second. The teeth were more than that of a vampire although Godric still couldn't quite figure out just exactly what he was. He knew now though, that he might have run into something that was stronger than him. There was nothing wrong in admitting that, he just had to be strategic about it.

And all that went out the window with the man's words. He sounded like he ate angels and on one hand it was disturbing, but also oddly arousing. Because Godric was a fallen one. Not one of those innocent naive ones up in Heaven, playing to God's every single fucking desire. Do this, do that, be a good little boy. The thoughts raged inside the killer until he could take it no more. Placing his other hand on the man's other shoulder, then sliding both hands up to his neck he slammed the man into the wall behind them. Not extremely hard, but it was a sudden move as Godric's eyes had a spark of anger inside them. But instead of becoming violent he closed the distance by placing a rough and aggressive kiss on the man's lips, deepening it without hesitation until he felt satisfied. Then he stopped just as abruptly. "I'm not like other angels," he spoke in a rough voice, way less smooth than what he did normally. "You wanna eat me, you gotta work for it.. But you're already half-way there.. Whatever you are," he wasn't planning on admitting the half-way part, but he also didn't much care anyways at this point.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Loose Ends - Malachite   Loose Ends - Malachite Empty

Loose Ends - Malachite
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Let's have fun - Malachite
» Emotions overloaded - Malachite
» This mess started with me, and ends with me - Lion
» A party that ends up wrong - CW/TW - Marcelus
»  A party that ends up wrong - CW/TW (forsættelses)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Southside Centrum :: Bymidten-
Gå til: