Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Revenge at it's finest ~ Vanya, Jayden & Amaryllis

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Revenge at it's finest ~ Vanya, Jayden & Amaryllis Empty
IndlægEmne: Revenge at it's finest ~ Vanya, Jayden & Amaryllis   Revenge at it's finest ~ Vanya, Jayden & Amaryllis EmptyLør Mar 16, 2019 10:53 am

Place:
Surroundings:
Time:
Weather:
Topic to: @Vanya, @Amaryllis & Jayden
Outfit: A white t-shirt, black jacket and dark blue jeans.

Kol watched the werewolf. He was trying to fight it. Pathetic. He then turned back to the girl. ”Did you think you have a choice?” He sighed and used magic to transport them back to his place. ”People can rarely upset me, but when people do manage to, I need to get revenge. That’s why you’re here. It’s nothing personally really.” He looked towards the basement. He had done some of his best work down there. He grabbed her and pulled her to the stairs. He then closed the door and locked it. He still needed to find out what he was going to do with her. He hadn’t exactly planned ahead this time. Perhaps he was just going to keep her here for a while. She was just a child after all, and she reminded him a little of Calla.

Kol sat in his living room doing absolutely nothing. He had figured out, just being in the basement was torture enough for her. It wasn't because he wanted to hurt her, he just wanted people to know he could. That way, the might be a little more careful meddling in his family another time. Also, he was planning to get his daughter back. And for that, he was going to hurt someone. The TV was turned onto a comedy TV show. Something about a bunch of geniuses living together. It was quite hilarious. He let out a laugh and continued eating his snacks. He loved snacks.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Revenge at it's finest ~ Vanya, Jayden & Amaryllis   Revenge at it's finest ~ Vanya, Jayden & Amaryllis EmptyLør Mar 16, 2019 11:11 am

"I hate magic," she mumbled to herself as he grabbed her. She then decided to drop her moonring on the floor. It was a risk, but if anyone should be able to track her - the moonring was the only one of its kin. Amary would know this. Vanya just hoped she could hold the battle of monsters till someone got here. Before she could think of anything else, he pulled her to the stairs and closed the door on her. Vanya looked around her, the cold fear started to knock on the door. Her eyes tried to search for an escape plan, but the only one was the door. Vanya stupid enough tried the door and kicked it a few times. There was this energy in the room, bad energy and as she breathed in it was like it felt her lungs.
"Hey jackass!" She yelled and took a few steps back. She felt her heart racing but she needed to stay calm. "Is this the best you got?" Vanya yelled knowing it might not be the best words. But in the end she realized saving her energy would be the best, so she sat down on the floor. Her eyes still tried to look for a hidden way out. If there was a way in, then there was a way out. I'll tear his throat out the wolf whispered in her mind, and she felt the claws growing out from her nails. Not if I rip his heart out first hissed the vampire. Vanya shook her head a little.
"Shut up," she mumbled and tried to figure out something.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Revenge at it's finest ~ Vanya, Jayden & Amaryllis   Revenge at it's finest ~ Vanya, Jayden & Amaryllis EmptyLør Mar 16, 2019 11:31 am

Amaryllis was still not all that steady on her feet. Her body had healed fine, but she kept getting flashbacks of her torture. She stumbled through the castle’s many hallways, looking for Vanya. But it was weird. She couldn’t pick up the scent of her friend. Calmly she tried to shake her head, slightly transforming herself, just eyes and fangs for the moment being, so she could use the senses of the beast. Still nothing. She bit her lip and drew blood from the sharpness of her fangs, but she didn’t really feel it. Instead she retrackted the beast and now started running through the halls.

”Van!?” she yelled as she kept running. Her body aching a bit in terror. Her friend could always hear her, right? Couldn’t she? That’s when she ran head first into a young guy just standing there in the hallway. She looked up at the blonde handsome man with a confused look. He smelled like a werewolf, but she hadn’t seen this guy before. Her anger got to her before she could stop it as she grabbed the guy by his shirt. ”Where’s Vanya?” she demanded to know, not even sure if this stranger knew anything.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Revenge at it's finest ~ Vanya, Jayden & Amaryllis   Revenge at it's finest ~ Vanya, Jayden & Amaryllis EmptyLør Mar 16, 2019 11:59 am

Kol listened to her try to get out. It wasn’t going to work. He had captured many powerful creatures in that basement, and he had made sure nobody could get out from it. He sighed when there was a commercial break. He might as well see how his guest was doing. He opened the door and walked down the staircase. ”You can relax. I am not going to hurt you. You are just here to set an example. So when you get back.” He sat down on a chair and watched her carefully. The door was open, so she could try and run away, but she wouldn’t make it out of the house. The house was showered in protective spells that would both keep people out as well as people in. ”Are you hungry? I can get you some food,” he might as well be a good host. He picked up the ring she had taken off. It was unique. He had never seen anything like it. ”What is this?” He asked, curious about the magic. He was certain he knew most types of magic, but the magic in this was completely different than everyone he had ever experienced.

The spell had worn off shortly after the witch left with Vanya. He felt guilty he wasn’t able to do anything to help. He stood up and wondered what the best plan of action was. He needed to act quickly. If something happened to her, he would blame himself for the rest of his life. He walked to the hallways when he heard someone call for Vanya. He turned his head to blonde girl. Before he had a chance to answer her, she grabbed his shirts. ”First, let go of me please. I want to find her too, but it won’t help her if we get too emotional about it.” He might not have known her long, but he did feel like they had a special connection. Kindred spirits sort of thing. He would love if he had his new senses under control and could use them to find her, but he couldn’t. He felt that same prickly feeling from before, just very faint. Was he a magical compass or something? ”I might know how to find her. I can’t explain how. Will you trust me?” He could make guesses about who this girl was, but she clearly cared about Vanya.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Revenge at it's finest ~ Vanya, Jayden & Amaryllis   Revenge at it's finest ~ Vanya, Jayden & Amaryllis EmptyLør Mar 16, 2019 12:47 pm

She looked up when he opened the door and got on her feet. He said he didn't want to hurt her, and she narrowed her eyes for a second. Vanya didn't do anything till he picked up her ring, she was faster than most expected and ran close to him to rip it from him. Her hybrid face showed, the yellow eyes, the vampire vein-like features under her eyes, as well as her fangs.
"Its mine," she said and quickly she took a good bite of his wrist before running. The venom never took long to kick in, but she hoped the effect would hold long enough for her to make a plan. Vanya made a run for it and looked around in the giant house.  Everything looked moive like perfect, like a doll house. Vanya put her ring back on, she needed to stay clear headed.
"Take control Vanya.. breath.. and take controle," she breathed out. She looked around and saw a picture of the man and a girl. A girl that looked like Clementine. A noise made her puzzle for a second, and there was this blue fluffy little creature, almost looking like a ball with tiny limps and big eyes. It looked at her and was possible the cutest thing she had ever seen. But Vanya also knew not everything was as it seemed. As she was right to, but the creature jumped on her making Vanya fall back as its sharp teeth ripped the flesh on her cheek up.
"Get the fuck off me," she screamed till she got the creature ripped off and threw it across the room. Vanya lifted her hand to her cheek as the blood ran down and hit her lip, made the hybrid going crazy. She felt the posion even worse she felt her body fight it. But she haven't had any blood today, and normally she would take a bit doing the day - just to keep herself sane.
"Fuck," she hissed as her vision got a bit blurry.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Revenge at it's finest ~ Vanya, Jayden & Amaryllis   Revenge at it's finest ~ Vanya, Jayden & Amaryllis EmptyLør Mar 16, 2019 1:14 pm

Amaryllis let go of the stranger, almost pulling herself away as she folded her hands in front of her chest. She could feel her anger inside her, and this guy had said the word ’emotional’. Who the fuck was he to describe her mental state right now? She let out a quick snarl as she looked away. Was it weird she felt like punching this dude in the face? She clenched her hands together as to stop herself from hitting the man. ”I trust no-one,” she said between her closed teeth. Calmly she tried to shake her head as to get out of that mindset. Here this stranger was, offering her help, and all she could do was sound like a lunatic. ”The name’s Amaryllis, by the way, and you don’t get to call me any nicknames, got it?” she said trying to introduce herself politely. However that went straight down the drain. Fuck. She unfolded her arms and ran her fingers through her hair, as to calm herself down. Her eyes slightly flickered, but she managed to keep her green eyes for the most part. She wasn’t going to let that beast take control now. She could hardly keep it from mawling that innocent girl back at Ramsay’s.

”I don’t need an explaination for everything, I think you are confusing me with Vanya,” she said trying to calm herself down. This was no time to panic or let her emotions run loose. She felt like breaking someone’s skull, so maybe it was good getting out of the castle. Their parents had kept her cooped up in here for too long. Scared for her safety, but she felt like she was going mad. Of course she had snuck out a few times with Karmena and Vanya, but it wasn’t the same as roaming free. ”Let’s find her,” she said and followed Jayden.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Revenge at it's finest ~ Vanya, Jayden & Amaryllis   Revenge at it's finest ~ Vanya, Jayden & Amaryllis EmptyLør Mar 16, 2019 1:30 pm

Kol was intrigued when she was much faster than a werewolf, which he had assumed she was. How interesting. He winced in pain when she bit him. Great, now he was going to have hallucinations. He sighed and got on his feet. He was already starting to feel it, but he wasn’t going to let her get away with it. He joined her in the living room where one of his creations was attacking her. ”Good boy,” he slurred, clearly affected by her venom. He looked at her, and for a moment she was blurred. Short after, he saw Calla there. He knew it wasn’t really her. Even if someone was here with Calla’s face, it wasn’t her, and that pissed him off. He walked towards the girl. ”Don’t tempt me. I have done far worse than this. If you look like her, you are just going to get yourself killed,” he threatened and reached for her, but he was beginning to see double. He couldn’t really figure out what was going on. He sat down on the floor and did his best to not let the hallucinations get to him. ”I will not forget this. You will pay for your mistakes,” he said. Although he could hardly be taken serious when he was talking like a drunk person.

Jayden straightened out his shirt when she let go of him. He didn’t know why he was surrounded by so many young girls today. Maybe it was a werewolf thing he didn’t know about. She clearly had some anger problems, but he wasn’t going to address them. Mostly because his nose still was sore from the book Vanya accidently launched at him. He didn’t need anyone else to punch him, which it seemed she was ready to do. ”That sounds lonely,” he quickly added to her words. She then presented herself. ”No Nicknames. Got it. I’m Jayden. I’m okay with nicknames,” he responded and looked at her as she seemed nervous. ”She’ll be okay,” he said trying to calm her, although it probably wouldn’t help much. ”Good,” he said when she claimed she didn’t need the explanation. He watched down the hall. He was pretty sure they needed to go right, since it was only his right hand that prickled. ”This way,” he said and walked down the hallway. He didn’t exactly know how this prickling worked, but he was winging it. Hopefully it worked out. Not only would they find Vanya, but he could also tell her winging sometimes worked just fine. ”How do you know her?” He asked. He was curious, but he also had a feeling she might be a big sharer.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Revenge at it's finest ~ Vanya, Jayden & Amaryllis   Revenge at it's finest ~ Vanya, Jayden & Amaryllis EmptyLør Mar 16, 2019 2:02 pm

Vanya blinked a bit and breathed out. Trying to fight the effects of the bite. He came back, and her yellow eyes returned to warn him.
"I'm not planning on dying, but thank you for the warning," she gasped a little as she tried getting back on her feet. She laughed a little, not because anything was funny it wasn't like that.
"The effect should wear off between an hour till twenty - depends on how much you fight it," she snorted and looked at the little beast that seemed to move closer to them. She wasn't happy about it. Vanya took a deep breath in and took her ring off again and let the beast in. So when the blue fluff ball jumped on her again she grabbed it , Vanyas claws tore through the fluffy skin and reached the flesh. Ripped the beast apart. The blood covered her hands and the scream of the creature would haunt her mind for the next days. As she breathed out she got back to herself, looking at the dead creature in hands. She dropped it letting her fingers slip of of the flesh and got on her feet. The veins under her eyes returned. Thirst. She needed blood, it took all of her to fight the venom and herself. She needed blood. Vanya grabbed her ring again, but just put it in her pocket. It would still be useful just not as much.
"Don't threaten me, I have a few people who don't take that very well," she added. Since he seemed more all over the place still, she sat down next to him. Fighting the urge to just empty him for blood. She grabbed his phone, and gave him a little push to hopefully make him loose his balance. Vanya crawled a little to the side, she tried robbing the blood of in the carpet to touch the screen.
"Why do you villains always asume no one will lock up your phone?" She asked and looked at him - no passwords. Vanya used her nose to touch the screen since her fingers still were to socked in blood to do any good. The hunger felt like someone was stabbing her with hundreds of knives. Everything she really could hear was his heart beating.
"Stay in controle Vanya.. come on.. you got this," she mumbled to herself. You talk about controle? Look at your hands dearie, said the vampire in her head. Lets just take a little bite, I'm sure he wouldn't mind. You wouldn't mind." Vanya shook her head. Just like when you attacked all these young wolves in the woods weeks ago..  just embrace us," Vayna exhaled typing the number with her nose and hit share location before she realised another creature of Kols had joined the party by chewing on her leg.
"What the hell?" she gasped trying to kick the creature off.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Revenge at it's finest ~ Vanya, Jayden & Amaryllis   Revenge at it's finest ~ Vanya, Jayden & Amaryllis EmptyLør Mar 16, 2019 2:23 pm

If looks could kill, Jayden would have been done for as soon as he commented on her words. How dared he say what she was or not? Fuck him. Her body twitched a bit from anger, but she decided not to yell at him. Like that would help the situation along. No. She needed to get to Vanya, because she couldn’t smell her anymore. Maybe it was because of what Amaryllis had just went through, but her mind was fast at the though of a kidnapping. He told his name. Jayden. Good riddance, even his name sounded annoying, and now he was trying to calm her down. Didn’t he know not to poke the bear? She bit her lip to keep quiet, drawing more blood to run down her jaw, not like it mattered to her. Amaryllis followed him but moved fast. She felt her heart beat and she wanted to find her friend before anything happened. ”I grew up with her, she’s my best friend,” she answered as she felt her pocket vibrate. Her phone seemed to work in this time and she looked.

”Looks like I got the adress – you don’t happen to have any teleportation skills, right?” she said rolling her eyes. The adress was at the other end of town, but if she could just transform into her beast she would be there in no time. However just the thought of letting herself transform and roam the city made har swallow. ”How do you know her?” she asked as they moved towards the adress that was shared with her. She moved her head a bit and out came a few snapping noises from her joints moving together. She hadn’t seen that guy before, or had she? Timetravel was confusing, and just them being in this time had changed a lot of her memories as well. She stopped as they reached the house, and Amaryllis could almost taste the magic spells put on the house.

”Spells,” she said moving her head around. Her fairy part was always so aware of magic, but who could blame her? Her mother had always said that Amaryllis would eventuallt gain magic powers, but instead she had ended up with at beastly transformation. Maybe magic was still an unknown power to her, but she couldn’t get to it in this state of mind. She kneeled down to the grass in front of the house and took a quick wiff of it. Dirt was the most prominent smell, but as she closed her eyes and let herself focus she could smell a witch as well. Soon she was on her feet pointing to Jayden. ”Witch inside and I can sense Vanya. And the smell of blood is in the air – Any suggestions as to how we get into a house fortified with magic?” Amaryllis said tilting her head to the side as she watched Jayden.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Revenge at it's finest ~ Vanya, Jayden & Amaryllis   Revenge at it's finest ~ Vanya, Jayden & Amaryllis EmptyLør Mar 16, 2019 3:03 pm

Kol
Jayden
Dove

Kol moved to a mental place where he no longer reacted to reality. He was seeing all kinds of things. It was mostly nightmares. Although he didn’t fear much, there was still things that scared him. Most of them involved his children. He saw especially Calla die time and time again. He was afraid this was going to make him go mad. All these nightmares that was going in a circle to torment him. He was just sitting on the floor with a blank look in his eyes. He wasn’t focusing on anything except what was going on in his head. He fell over when she pushed him. ”No, no,” he mumbled.

Jayden didn’t understand why people felt so much anger towards him. He didn’t actually mean any harm most of the time. He was just unlucky that way. He nodded when she explained how they knew each other. ”Friends are good to have,” he simply responded. Not that he actually had many of them. He usually screwed up at some point. He watched her as she got out her phone. It was probably best she had an address. His prickling feelings weren’t exactly stable. He had only just discovered them. Although they were growing in intensity as they got closer. ”Not anymore,” he said and followed her further through the city. ”I just met her.” He said. He didn’t really know her, to be honest. He sighed when they got to the address He wished he still had his magic. Then he could have taken down the spells, but he couldn’t. He tried to figure out how to get through the spells. ”Maybe we should try knocking?” He suggested and walked towards the door. It was a stupid idea, but he didn’t really have anything else. Of course the spells fought back and slung him through the air. He landed at Amaryllis’ feet. ”Maybe not,” he said coughing and got back up.

Dove was getting seriously tired of people doing evil things. She had taken her precautions to especially Kol. She had put up a magical item that made it possible for her to sense a lot of things happening in his house. Such as what species were there and if they were hurt. It was connected to a book in her home where the information would appear, if someone in the house were in danger. It opened and told her about a vampire/werewolf hybrid being there. It also told her Kol was in most danger out of the two. She got hold on some blood and transported herself to the house. Just in time to see a man being dumb enough to try and walk through the spells. She walked to them and sighed at him as he got on his feet. He gave the girl the blood bag. ”Take care of the girl, I’ll take care of him.” She walked to the house and began taking down the spells. It took a while, before they could finally get in there. She walked in first and saw Kol laying on the floor. The bite on his wrist told her he was in a world of pain right now. She said a spell that made him levitate. She put him on the couch. Although she hated his guts, she felt a sort of kinship towards him. Like him in pain still bothered her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Revenge at it's finest ~ Vanya, Jayden & Amaryllis   Revenge at it's finest ~ Vanya, Jayden & Amaryllis EmptyLør Mar 16, 2019 4:11 pm

Vanya took a deep breath in and just closed her eyes. Staying in balance was a thing she hadn't been able to wing, as Jayden had said. Perheps she was just unlucky to not have the same form of controle as a normal werewolf or vampire did. It felt like hours she was just sitting there in silence. Then she picked up voices and familiar ones. Vanya got up and ripped the creature of that had tried chewing her leg of, she wasn't going to kill anything else today. Vanya walked towards the window and put her hands on as she saw Amary outside. It looked much worse than it was, the bite on her cheek was slowly healing - but her bloody hands painted the glass, made things look worse than it actually was. Her dad was going to kill her. But that would have to wait for later. When the door opened op she turned her front towards them walking in. She grabbed the bag of blood and finished it only in few seconds - a personal record. She gasped for air and looked up when she saw Amary.
"He didn't do anything.. I'm okay," she said quickly and breathed out. "I took a bite of him.. he should be fine in a few hours," she looked at Dove. She had seen Dove before. Vanya scratched her neck a little, getting the blood everywhere. It wasn't normal to see her this messy, but she still haven't had a chance to tell Amary about what had happened while they had been separated - and she hadn't found it was important as what had happened to Amary. Vanyas eyes went to Jayden.
"It's not your fault," she then said and returned her eyes to Amary.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Revenge at it's finest ~ Vanya, Jayden & Amaryllis   Revenge at it's finest ~ Vanya, Jayden & Amaryllis EmptyLør Mar 16, 2019 4:49 pm

”She not just a friend – she’s my best friend,” she said maybe a bit too cold. She shook her shoulders and felt her emotions were going crazy. It was so though being apart from Vanya at times, seeing as they almost spent every day together. Not to mention all the things they had been through, and how they had helped eachother with their different abilities. She was sometimes the only one who could calm the beast inside her, and without her she felt lost. He told her that they had just met, so why would he even care to help then? People were weird. Amaryllis knew she could be a bit wicked at times, but that was just how she was. She wanted to be good, but the beast so often times reminded her that she was not. ”Knocking?” she said and watched as Jayden walked towards the house. She pulled a face and looked at that weirdo of a werewolf. Amaryllis couldn’t help but smile as she saw Jayden fly backwards landing at her feet. He didn’t seem like the brigtest of the bunch.

”Good knock – Were you dropped as a kid or something?” she said, not really interested in wether he was or not. That’s when the stranger appeared, reeking away of witch. Amaryllis started to growl, but instead of attacking them, the woman started removing the spells. She looked confused from Jayden to the new stranger. Did he know her? As soon as the voice spoke again Amaryllis nodded, but not because she would take orders from a stranger. No, Vanya was her first priority no matter what. As the door opened she ran inside and stopped as she saw Vanya. Her cheek, her leg, the way her hands were covered in blood. She looked at the weird witch on the floor mumbling to himself, and the other witch now moving him to a couch. ”I’m going to rip out his insides and feed it to himself,” she said walking threathening towards the piece of shit that had taken her friend. To her he looked like no.one she had seen before, but she could easily imagine Ramsay’s stupid face on the stranger. Her body began to shake and her eyes went bright orange, contrasting the normal greens she had. Slowly her fangs came out, her making a painful groan, and her nails slowly turned to claws.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Revenge at it's finest ~ Vanya, Jayden & Amaryllis   Revenge at it's finest ~ Vanya, Jayden & Amaryllis EmptyLør Mar 16, 2019 5:33 pm

Jayden was not a planner. He would much rather jump to action than sit down to think of the ups and downs. It usually came back to bite him in the ass, like now. He looked at her when she insulted him. What was wrong with these teenagers? They both seemed to be content on making him feel bad about himself. ”Yes, actually. And it’s a sore topic for me, so please don’t bring it up again,” he joked. A woman came and paid little attention to them. Who the hell was this now? Amaryllis went into the house. ”I’m fine. Thanks for asking,” he followed her in and saw the blood on the floor. Vanya didn’t seem to be that hurt. That was a relief. Jayden walked to Vanya. He had been scared she was hurt. Like he was to blame for not making sure the witch didn’t take her. ”Maybe not. But if you had been hurt. I would have blamed myself. I couldn’t live with myself,” he said and took a deep breath. His eyes darted to Amaryllis as she began threatening the witch. He maybe should stop her, but he understood why she wanted to get revenge.

Dove looked at Kol and paid little attention to the others. She put a spell that would make him feel more comfortable, although she wouldn’t be able to completely remove the effects of the venom, she could make it easier on him. She put up a protective spell when the blonde girl threatened him. ”You will not touch him. Not just for his sake, but for yours too. He is vindictive and he will make your life a living hell. Get out of here before you do something you will regret.” Also, they would had to get through her before getting to him. It didn’t matter she was outnumbered, she would drop them all before they took another step. She looked at the brown-haired girl. ”You are lucky this is all that happened to you. He has a habit of burying people in his backyard. Get out of here before he wakes up,” she warned them. Although she was still not happy with how the girl had threatened Kol. She had a very complicated relationship with him. He was important for her despite everything he had put her through. Stupid loyalty. ”I still hate you,” she whispered to him as she returned to his side. Although he was still prepared, they would not leave as she had suggested. She was not in the mood for fighting, but she would if necessary.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Revenge at it's finest ~ Vanya, Jayden & Amaryllis   Revenge at it's finest ~ Vanya, Jayden & Amaryllis EmptyLør Mar 16, 2019 6:57 pm

It was a day after the full moon, she shouldn't feel this craving for changing for freeing her wolf. But it was there, ever since she had killed the wolves - not even killed, torn them into pieces. She gave Jayden a little half smile, perhaps Kol hadn't hurt her - it could have been worse. Vanya turned around to look at Dove talking to the angry Amary. Vanya gasped for a second, and felt like choking. Like she was unable to breath, she looked down at her leg - the veins around the bite darkened every second, spreading.
"Ama," she gasped a little reaching out for her Amary. "I.. I don't feel so good," she blinked a few times and tried to hold her breathing steady.  Despite the ring being on it seemed more like her body tried to transform to escape the sudden pain that attacked her. Her eyes turned yellow and she starred at the fox like creature that had infected her with its bite. Vanya was convinced this was just a little side effect, it would pass - wouldn't it. Her body fought the posion and perhaps she was lucky to be what she was.
"I need more blood," and used most of her energy on not making everyone in the room panic over her situation. Why most she always put them before herself. "I could eat some pineapples right now," she sighed to herself.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Revenge at it's finest ~ Vanya, Jayden & Amaryllis   Revenge at it's finest ~ Vanya, Jayden & Amaryllis EmptyLør Mar 16, 2019 7:15 pm

Amaryllis didn’t know what came over her. She was usually not this mean. Maybe she just had a hard time figuring her stuff out. Herself being that stuff. ”Well, at least it didn’t hurt your pretty face,” she mumbled as she went into the house. Jaydens comment rubbed her the wrong way. How long had he known Vanya? For maybe an hour. Amaryllis had known her all her life. The sight of Vanya set her off, but this witch had the guts to tell her off. Amaryllis cracked her knuckles and then her neck as she looked at the witch. However, everything seemed to dissappear as she heard Vanya’s voice. She froze in place for a second and then turned around. Her eyes back to green, but still flickering as her fangs were still out. She walked over to her friend and grabbed her, holding her steady. Her gazed wandered down to the leg where something had bit her friend. Blood. She needed blood. Without hesitation Amaryllis cut her wrist open with her fangs and held the open wound up to her friends face. Vanya had never tasted her blood, but Amaryllis knew it was poisonous. To be frank, most vampires had described as sweet with a small bitter aftertaste. ”Drink – Don’t even dare arguing with me,” she said as she almost had to force her friends head down to her open skin, where blood started flowing.

Amaryllis didn’t care if Vanya emptied her body from blood, hopefully her body could keep producing blood fast enough for her friend to regain her strength. She held her hand at the back of her friend’s head, forcing her mouth over the open skin, and couldn’t look away. ”I hate witches – they all seem to cause trouble one way or another,” she mumbled under her breath. Maybe it was her fairy side talking, but she felt some inner hatred towards that race. The whole musical thing they had went through back home before their travels had been mild. Fun even. But this just showed how dark the race could truely become. Blood being drained from her body this way was weird. She felt her eyesight blacken from time to time, but her body stayed upright. How she didn’t know, but she had to stay strong for Vanya. Vanya had been there for her when she got back from Ramsay, this was the least that Amaryllis could do for her friend.

”Jayden, could you … Uhm … Fuck … Could you maybe contact A… Abigal?” she groaned as Vanya was drinking from her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Revenge at it's finest ~ Vanya, Jayden & Amaryllis   Revenge at it's finest ~ Vanya, Jayden & Amaryllis EmptyLør Mar 16, 2019 8:01 pm

Jayden looked at Amaryllis as she gave him a sort of back handed compliment. Being called pretty was not the worst thing to be called. He smiled as she walked into the house and followed her. He stood by Vanya’s side, not really sure what to think of the whole situation. He didn’t know who to trust. So he just stayed by the one he knew best, even though he barely knew Vanya. He watched Amaryllis as she seemed angry at the male witch. The female witch didn’t seem to approve. He had thought she was on their side, but now he didn’t know. He turned his eyes to Vanya when she gasped. ”Fuck,” he said under breath and put an arm around her, in case she needed to be supported. He watched them as Amaryllis gave Vanya her blood. He would given her his own, but he had to remember he was no longer a witch. His blood would just make her hallucinate. He rose and eyebrow when she began talking about pineapples. Was she hallucination already? His eyes fell on Amaryllis when she asked him to call Abigal. He didn’t understand why, but he took forward his phone and called her. ”Don’t hang up.” He quickly said, as she might be a little annoyed about what happened the day before. ”I’m with Vanya and Amaryllis. Vanya needs help,” he said and gave her the address. He still didn’t understand the connection, but it didn’t matter.

A portal opened outside. It felt like he had been falling for forever, before he finally saw something real. He felt straight on his back. He coughed a little and got up. The first thing he did was straighten out the jacket his mother had given him. He wore it proudly. He looked towards the house. He had hoped to land near Amary, Nya and Karma, so perhaps they were in there. Didn’t hurt to take a look. He walked straight in, not really caring if anyone lived there. He was looking for his friends. ”Does it make me an angel if I just fell from the sky?” He asked cheeky, before realizing Nya was hurt. He looked at the man holding her. Who the fuck was he? He walked to her side. ”I got it from here,” he said and pushed the man’s arm away from one of his best friends. ”What the hell happened here?”

Dove sighed when they didn’t leave. She didn’t have time for them to fix whatever was going on. She looked to them. ”If you won’t leave, we will.” She put her hand on Kol and got them away from his house and back to her place. No way she was releasing him to a couple of teenagers and a werewolf.

//Dove & Kol is out.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Revenge at it's finest ~ Vanya, Jayden & Amaryllis   Revenge at it's finest ~ Vanya, Jayden & Amaryllis EmptyLør Mar 16, 2019 9:09 pm

She smell of Amarys blood wasn't new, sadly, but she had never tasted it - she knew the venom from her own fangs would effect Amary - the last thing she wanted was for her to go through anything bad. But as she felt the blood against her mouth the vampire took over and she closed her mouth around Amarys wrist. Vanya drak as if her life depended on it - which it felt like. The more blood, the more she was able to fight what infected her. Vanya gained some controle over herself and forced Amarys arm from her. Perhaps it was the scent of Lion that made her gain some controle.
"Hello stranger," she whispered to Lion and let her head fall back to his chest looking at him shortly before looking looking back at Amary. She lifted up her arm. "You need to take some.. I don't want you to hurt," she sighed. She felt much stronger now, but she still not at her a-game.
The last thing she needed was Jayden contacting her mother, for that matter her father.
"fucking fuck," she mumbled to herself. She was never going to get out of that castle again. "No tell her its fine. We are fine," she added. She looked at Ama with a serious look. She knew they were with Mary her parents, and she didn't want to take the chance away from her.. it was weird actually having an older sister.

Abigal picked up the phone and listened to Jayden.
"Just get them back to the castle, and we will handle it from there." She said, before looking for Kyle to explain what she just had learned.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Revenge at it's finest ~ Vanya, Jayden & Amaryllis   Revenge at it's finest ~ Vanya, Jayden & Amaryllis EmptyLør Mar 16, 2019 9:42 pm

Amaryllis felt her body weak, and even though Vanya tried being careful, she still felt the venom coursing through her veins. It was bareable for now, but that was only because her body fought it away. Had she not had the ability, she would have ended up like that weird witch. As Vanya removed her fangs she groaned a bit, because things like bites were never nice. She heard a faint voice through the small halluscination she was having. ”L-Lion?” she managed to mumble, looking around to see where Jayden had gone. He stood a bit away from them and she furrowed her brows trying to focus on him. Were he always two people? She shook her head and looked back at Vanya, that had started telling Jayden not to call her mother. Amaryllis knew that it wasn’t good, but it wasn’t the werewolf’s fault. She had asked him afterall. ”Guys, I think I can hear what dogs can hear,” she mumbled grabbing her head trying to focus on her surroundings. Out of the corner of her eye she thought she saw Ramsay, but she quickly turned in that direction. He wasn’t there. Just her mind playing games again – or maybe it was Vanya’s poison.

”You got her, right Lion?” Amaryllis asked in almost a slur. She only cared for the fact that Vanya was going to be alright. Even though she was stading still, she felt the room spin. This was like the teacups in Disneyland, and she felt like she was going to throw up. ”Pretty face – could you maybe not just stand there and help a girl out?” she mumbled to Jayden, not really knowing how to ask for help. Lion had Vanya. She was safe. Amaryllis felt part of her body relax, but another part was waking up to the visions she had around her. They were not as bad as the banshee’s blood she had in her system not long ago. She walked over to Jayden before her knees gave in, making her fall towards the floor. Damn. Vanya had taken a lot of her blood, not to mention the venom. She blinked a few times as she looked up at Jayden, then she turned her head to Vanya and Lion. So many questions in her head. Most turned into one big ball of feelings as she looked at her best friends. If Lion were here, where were Karmena? How did Lion get here?

”She needs to get to the castle,” she just mumbled, not really caring about herself in this moment. She just cared for Vanya’s safety right now. Amaryllis would be fine, she just needed to let her body produce blood and get rid of the venom on it’s own.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Revenge at it's finest ~ Vanya, Jayden & Amaryllis   Revenge at it's finest ~ Vanya, Jayden & Amaryllis EmptyLør Mar 16, 2019 10:12 pm

Jayden watched the young man joining them. He might as well has pushed Jayden away. It shouldn’t matter, he just hated feeling like he wasn’t wanted. He talked with Abigal, who asked them to come back to the castle. ”You got her?” He asked the boy, Lion, she had hear Amaryllis call him. He kept his distance for a little bit, but then began to see Amaryllis didn’t look so hot. He rushed to her side when she asked for help. He was able to catch her before she hit the floor. He helped her back on her feet, but held an arm around to make sure she didn’t fall again. ”We’re all going back to the castle and make sure everyone is okay,” he said and took charge. He had let these children run the show for too long now. They needed an adult, and although he was more the fun-uncle type, he could take leadership roles when it was needed of him. ”Let’s go,” He didn’t care if she would protest, which she probably would, but he lifted her up into his arms and carried her out of the house. He was still a little weak from the virus, but he fought through it. They needed him. Even if they didn't want to admit it.

Lion smiled down at Vanya as she leaned against his chest. He was really happy to have found these friends. Sure, they were all girls, but he didn’t feel left out that much. Perhaps he did sometimes wonder what went on when they went to the girl’s room together, but other than that, they did everything together. He cared much for them all, but he had always felt like he and Vanya understood each other because they were both of royal bloodlines. Some of the strongest in England, as a matter of fact. He gently stroked her hair to make her feel better. Lion would always act first and ask questions later, which sometimes gave him a bad rep. That he was in his mother’s gang, didn’t exactly help that. But he was actually very caring and considerate. He was his mothers’ son after all. Badass most of the time, but really good to talk to as well.
His eyes fell on Amaryllis. He almost ran to catch her when she was going to fall, but the other man was faster. He wasn’t sure he liked it. He was so used to being the only man around, and now he came here and took charge. But it wasn’t the time to argue. He had to make sure they were both okay. ”Got her,” he told Amaryllis. He felt protective when the man picked her up. He viewed her as his sister, and he was especially protective of her, although he didn’t doubt she could take care of herself. ”You okay to walk?” He asked Vanya. He would be able to carry her if she needed him to. She really wasn’t that big.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Revenge at it's finest ~ Vanya, Jayden & Amaryllis   Revenge at it's finest ~ Vanya, Jayden & Amaryllis EmptySøn Mar 17, 2019 9:00 am

How she hated Amary didn't just take her blood and they would be fine. The thing about Vanya was she could consume every type of blood, her own venom neutralized the effects - but only when she drank it. That was the reason why the other creatures had this effect on her. Her eyes followed Jayden catch Amary who didn't look to good by now. She wasn't sure what Amary would say to the fact of being lifted by a stranger - but perhaps it wasn't now she had much to argue with. Her eyes switched to Lion as he spoke to her.
"I'm alright," she sighed. Her heart skipped a beat. Vanya made a choice to get on her feet even it her legs unstable. Back to being the clever one.
"I can't walk out like this," she admitted as she lifted up her hands. She looked around and found a door to the bathroom and walked in to get the blood off her hands. Vanya knew she couldn't just walk around the streets with her hands and her face covered in blood - and it took a while to walk from Moonlight Falls to Gaia anyways. The blood was hard to wash off, and only seemed to trigger her memories about that one night.
"Fuck," she mumbled - it was about cursing when you could. She clenched her fist and hammered it in the table and breathed out. At least she got the blood of her hands, time for the face. But touching the blood made her fangs and veins appear, that part of her scared her. It took her a few minutes but she got most of it off. She walked back towards them grabbing Lion, as if she was afraid to lose balance. Maybe it was just for safety reasons. They started walking, other than looking a little pale - she just kept walking close to Lion, clearly she felt most safe right there.
"I'm very happy you are here," she looked up at Lion. Karmena hadn't been here at first either, but it would be good to have the group together. Van and Ama had their thing for extreme trouble, but the outcome of this action - they barely left with mental state intact. They needed to pass the woods to cross between the city, which made Vanya stop for a second and look around. It wasn't hard to smell that death had been here to visit, even after weeks - there was still that feeling of death hanging around here. She saved the story for later, but looked in another direction, and her eyes lighted up yellow knowing the scent of her father.

Abigal almost hadn't been able to talk out before Kyle was running out the door. she didn't know what to expect, but she prepared the healers and got some of the staff to find some food. Other than that she was going to take the time for finding Francis so Mary could get back to him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Revenge at it's finest ~ Vanya, Jayden & Amaryllis   Revenge at it's finest ~ Vanya, Jayden & Amaryllis EmptySøn Mar 17, 2019 9:40 pm

How much did Amaryllis hate to ask for help? Very much, and almost with a burning passion, but in this moment she felt weak. Of course Vanya had offered some of her blood in return, but it would barely speed up her body’s healing anyways. Besides, she only wished for Vanya to get better soon. She felt Jayden’s arm around her, but she couldn’t really grasp what was happening. Fear went through her body as he pulled her up into her arms, but her face felt numb. Her heart racing as she felt like she was going to wake up in the white room soon. Forced to feed upon that poor human girl again. If she didn’t snap out of it soon, she would freak out. However her body was almost limp in Jayden’s arms. She wasn’t a big girl, and she would probably be easy to carry around, especially for a werewolf. Her head fell against Jayden’s chest as they started walking. She could hear his heartbeat, and it somehow made her calm, as her own was having a race.

”I’m sorry,” she mumbled. Why was she apologizing to this guy now? Did she actually feel bad for what she had said to him, or was it just Vanya’s venom speaking? She was normally not that apologetic, but she had been so focused on getting to Vanya, that she honestly hadn’t cared what she had done or said. Her parents had thaught her better than this. ”Truth is, I think you are great,” she slurred out, not really sure if what she said made any sense. She folded her hand into a fist and softly pressed it against Jaydens jaw, and managed to have a small smile with it. The touch she had made to Jayden’s chin made her dizzy for some reason, and she think she shortly had seen a glimpse of a memory. For a second she forgot where she was looking up at the night sky.

”This is going to sound weird, but did you have a horse named Starr?” she said quietly, not sure if she was halluscinating that or if it was her ability making her see into his mind. She moved her eyes from the sky and to Jayden’s face. ”I’m sorry, it was just a really strong feeling,” she said. What she had seen had been so vivid. Him speaking to his horse about his day, speaking with such a soft tone that made the memory so calming to her. Was it weird she wanted to escape to such a memory right now? She swallowed and looked away trying not to stare at him. What a weird time for her ability to be acting up. Maybe it was just a coincidence. She wasn’t really sure, and that ability was fairly new to her as well. She had only managed to alter memories once, and that was to make someone forget she had hurt them. Her eyes drifted to the sky once more, looking at the calming stars blinking above.

”I think Karm is going to kill me after this,” she mumbled to herself. Karmena had just saved her not long ago, and here Amaryllis was in the arms of a stranger at the brink of passing out, because of missing blood. She could imagine it already, but she didn’t really mind the yelling. Sometimes that was all she was good for – yelling at.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Revenge at it's finest ~ Vanya, Jayden & Amaryllis   Revenge at it's finest ~ Vanya, Jayden & Amaryllis EmptySøn Mar 17, 2019 10:15 pm

As soon as Abigal had just mentioned trouble and Vanya in the same sentence, it had been enough for Kyle to get up and drop everything he was doing. Karmena had been sitting by him, reading some book, as he told her to come along, not really explaining what was happening. She sighed quietly and put the book away as she pushed herself to her feet. He stormed out the door with her, feeling the beast synch with him as he ran with all his might. It didnt take long for him to catch their scent, and he directed them both in the right direction. As he caught up to them, he slowed his movement drastically, so when he was taking the last few steps to his daughter, it was a walk. He quickly grabbed her as he embraced her with a worried frown.
Then he looked over to see if Amaryllis was alright too, but it seemed that Karmena was going to check up on her. He then looked at Jayden and made a surprised shaking with his head, why was he with them? His eyes moved to the boy that had been supporting Vanya, and his confusion only seemed to grow, "Explain, boy." he commanded rather sternly, not that he was angry with the boy, but his strong emotions got ahead of him.

Karmena hadnt been as fast as Kyle, her stubbornness with her shattered leg had caused it to heal badly, so she had to go through several procedures to get it back to normal. She wasnt really allowed to run on it, but it was important for her to be there for her friends, her leg didnt matter to her. She slowed down as she saw them, she felt a sudden anger spread in her by seeing the state that her friends were in. She quickly walked towards Amaryllis, in the sort of way that an angry person would like she was going to hit her. She stopped in front of her and glanced shortly at Jayden, before she exhaled deeply. "It's good to see that you're still in one piece," she finally said after a long stare.
She then turned her head to look at Kyle and Vanya, and then she saw him. She made a calculating frown as she wasnt sure if she was seeing things right, "Lionel?" she asked rather loudly, before she widened her eyes and just stared at him. Any other day, she'd be expecting a hug or something, but she couldnt get herself to move now, not with Amaryllis in a wounded state before her.
Kyle shook his head and lifted Vanya up into his arms. "Back to the castle, asap. And there better be a good reason for me to not just ground you all to the castle dungeon with the amount of trouble you get into," he said rather calmly compared to how serious his threat were.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Revenge at it's finest ~ Vanya, Jayden & Amaryllis   Revenge at it's finest ~ Vanya, Jayden & Amaryllis EmptySøn Mar 17, 2019 11:11 pm

Jayden half expected her to jump straight out of his arms, but she stayed there. He was happy he wasn’t completely useless in this situation. He let his eyes fall on her when she apologized. ”What for?” She might have been a little rude, but he thought that might have been because of Vanya. He would have acted extremely if someone he cared about that much was in danger too. He smiled at her next words. ”Finally someone who sees that,” he said with a slight smirk. A laugh flew over his lip when she softly let her fist collide with his jaw.
His eyebrows grew closer together when she mentioned Starr. He hadn’t thought about his horse in a long time. ”How did you know that?” He asked, but she seemed to pull it back. ”A very specific one,” he told her and was maybe a little freaked out. Had she just seen into his memories? He looked up when a girl came, perhaps the Karmena, Amaryllis had mentioned. He just watched them talk with each other. After all, he didn’t know any of them very well. ”Perhaps you can save the reunion till we get back to the castle?” He suggested and starting walking away with Amaryllis still in his arms. He doubt walking with someone like this would do him any good right now. Not because she was particular heavy, actually he barely felt her in his arms by now, but he was still newly transformed, and it might not do wonders for him to carry around the extra weight.

Lion looked down at Vanya. After their trip to New York before her birthday, things had changed between them. They had kept seeing each other for a while, without telling anyone about it. But things hadn’t worked out. He did feel very strongly about her, and that scared the shit out of him. He hadn’t exactly moved on, but he had started seeing someone else. A rebound if you will. The worst part about it was Vanya. He hated hurting her, but he had seen how Amaryllis looked at Vanya, and hurting her was just as bad. He couldn’t do anything right in this situation. He followed her to the bathroom but stayed outside. He was still careful how he acted around her. He didn’t want to cause her more harm. He was more than fine having her use him to stay on her feet.
He met her eyes when she talked. ”Like I would let you come here without me,” he said with a smile and walked with her to the others. He was worried about Amaryllis too. He didn’t know this man, and leaving him alone with her, was tough for him. He looked away and saw Kyle and Karmena joining them. Karmena went straight to Amaryllis. That made him a little calmer. At first, he was confused by Kyle’s reaction. Of course, he didn’t recognize him. He was just a baby in this time. ”I’m one her best friends. Along with Amaryllis and Karmena,” he said trying to make sure he wasn’t lying. ”You’re married to Abigal Mikaelson. My mothers’ are friends of hers. Veronica and Jessalyn,” he said. Hopefully, that would be enough. He looked down at Vanya. ”I’m going to see if Lissie is okay,” he said and walked to the girl that might as well be his sister. They sure acted that way. That was why he felt so bad about what had happened with him and Van. ”Are you okay?” He asked and took her hand. ”Jesus Mena, I hate when people call me that,” he said with a cheeky smile. ”Did you think I wouldn’t come?”
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Revenge at it's finest ~ Vanya, Jayden & Amaryllis   Revenge at it's finest ~ Vanya, Jayden & Amaryllis EmptyMan Mar 18, 2019 12:08 am

It was weird still feeling so strongly towards him, even after everything. At least she didn't have to look at his new arm candy. Unless he had brought her with him. She pushed the thought out. As she saw her father and Karmena run to them, she wasn't surprised by Karmena running to check on Amary. She was still angry at herself, that she had poisoned Amary.  Vanya didn't really get any chance to do anything before her father lifted her up like she was a little doll. It was first then she realized her leg looked pretty bad - it was healing, and it didn't hurt anymore, but it looked like a pure disaster. That nasty creature.
"I'm fine," she broke in, after the classical explain sentence came up. "Well first of all. Someone broke in the castle.. It's not like I walked in to that werdios house and asked to be his pets chew toy," she mumbled a little stubborn, "and I can walk dad..," she crawled out of his arms, but just grabbed his arm. She was stable on her feet. Perhaps it was the company of Lion that changed her? She wasn't quite sure. But she looked at Lion, as he spilled all the beans.
"Its a good thing he knows.. otherwise you had just busted us even more," she lifted an eyebrow at Lion. He was always and even times more impulsive than Vanya. Vanya moved her eyes towards Amary.
"She is infected by my bite..," clearly it was a pain for her to know she was causing Amary this, "I had to drink her blood to heal from the.. thing.. creature.. " thinking back, had they just opened a door to crazy ass creatures? Doves problem, she thought to herself. "She should be fine in 30 minutes.. ish.. " she sighed. She nodded when Lion looked at her to say he was checking up on Amary. She looked a little after him before looking away.
"I think we need to talk to Micah about this..," she said looking at her father. She had seen the photo of the girl who looked just like Micahs sister. There was a feeling that felt like her heart was about to shatter and she wondered if Amarys ability was unstable.
"Ama?" she asked almost breathless.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Revenge at it's finest ~ Vanya, Jayden & Amaryllis   Revenge at it's finest ~ Vanya, Jayden & Amaryllis EmptyMan Mar 18, 2019 12:31 am

”I’m sorry for being an ass,” she said rolling her eyes, but it just made her loose track of where she was once more. His comment made her giggle a bit, because she wanted to punch him for real, however her body was weak and it was just a soft touch to his jaw. Oh well. She had given it a try. As soon as she mentioned that horse, she had regretted it. Clearly she couldn’t keep her mouth shut for one second, just having the urge to burst out whatever she was thinking. ”I didn’t mean to – I still don’t know how it works,” she mumbled. Looking up she saw Karmena and Kyle running towards them, and Amaryllis smiled apologetic to her friend. She wanted to say she was sorry for being stupid, but that apology wouldn’t cut it. However Karmena soon got surprised by Lion being with them. If Amaryllis had been in her normal state she would have hugged him close and tell him how stupid he was for traveling back to them, but she was currently in the arms of Jayden. She looked up at the werewolf that was carrying her, and she signaled she was ready to get down. Most of the venom was out of her system by now, but as soon as Lion took her hand, it was as if the world dissappeared.

Amaryllis froze as she saw his memories flash before her eyes and she yanked her hand out of his. She felt her blood boil, her hands clench up into fists as she started to shake. No words could describe this feeling. It was as if the venom was no longer in control of her. ”How dare you,” she snarled swinging her fist at Lion violently. They had faught before, but never serious, however this swing was violent. She was almost overcome by anger and hurt. She snapped her head towards Vanya, tears in her eyes, before she turned her face towards Lion again. Swinging her fists towards him, getting a few hits here and there. ”Why did you not tell me!” she yelled, feeling her body slightly transforming just from anger. Quickly she flashed her fangs as she wondered what would happen if she bit Lion’s neck, but then she turned to face Vanya. She was not innocent in all of this. Oh no! Amaryllis had seen that Vanya had just a big part in that memory as Lion had.

”You… And Lion? So when were you going to tell me? HUH!?” she yelled as she stumbled towards Vanya, her body still not in full control. She felt her heart being torn to pieces, and all she could see as she closed her eyes was that memory. Could she throw up she would have done it. Lion was someone she considered her brother and Vanya. Well. Why was she getting so mad? She had no claim over Vanya, but still she had felt something. She knew Vanya had felt it too, but was she just a fucking wet wipe? To be used and tossed in the trash when Vanya didn’t need her anymore? ”You know what, screw that – and screw the both of you!” she yelled feeling her body shake. She needed to get away as she feared what she would do if she actually transformed right now. Amaryllis felt herself gasping for air, now running away. Running away had become a standard for her. How could you face something you couldn’t bear to look at?

Amaryllis picked up the pace as she transformed into her beast. Run. Run. Run. That’s all her mind was telling her. Get away. Run fast. Don’t look back. She hated her beastly form, but right now she was grateful for the fact that it just made her run fast.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Revenge at it's finest ~ Vanya, Jayden & Amaryllis   Revenge at it's finest ~ Vanya, Jayden & Amaryllis Empty

Revenge at it's finest ~ Vanya, Jayden & Amaryllis
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Know Thy Name - Jayden
» I have a revenge plan ¤ Audrey ¤
» Where are we gonna go from here? Amaryllis
» What a time to be alive, am I right? - Amaryllis (cw)
» What a reunion - Dean & Amaryllis

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VIII :: Alvertona :: The Garden District-
Gå til: