Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Know Thy Name - Jayden

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Know Thy Name - Jayden Empty
IndlægEmne: Know Thy Name - Jayden   Know Thy Name - Jayden EmptyTirs Nov 19, 2019 10:52 pm

Time: 18:30
Place: Godric's house, pics below
Weather: Grey and boring
Participant: @Jayden
Outfit

House pictures:
House
Master Bedroom
Kitchen
Living Room

It had been just about three days since Godric had done the deed. He had his pay from it, stashed away safely in his living room behind a picture where his safety box was, but what little did it do? He hadn't spent a single dollar of it, because his mind was riled up, focused elsewhere. On an innocent girl that he felt a connection with, a girl who knew his real name. Nobody knew that. He hadn't told anyone that name, ever, not since he fell from Heaven. And now he felt so bad for killing her. He shouldn't feel bad. It was his job! He was used to killing people for a living! He scared them to death and moved on, that was how Godric was, not some regret-filled anxious man! It just didn't make any sense, and he was already growing sick and tired from it.

He hadn't really eaten those three days since he came home. His cat was out if its mind, because it was clearly way more empathic than he was and could see that its owner was having a really bad time. But he'd fed Voodoo, kept him company for those days, mostly consisting of sitting in the living room or kitchen, trying to figure out everything.
He wasn't even in a suit most of these days and every time he'd tried to sleep, nightmares had haunted him. Mostly of the girl saying his real name as she faded away in his grasp, but also of his first kill ever. They normally didn't haunt him. He'd wake up from them and get back to sleep. But these days? He got up, took the coldest shower possible, and stayed up, doing whatever work he could get his hands on.

Today was no different. He'd slept only two hours that night and now he was sitting in clothing he normally used after a shower, and only for half an hour before putting on a suit. And he was tired as hell, just sitting there, trying to calm himself by reading a book. But he was nodding of most of the time instead, until his doorbell rang, making him twitch, drop the book and stand up way too fast, before stumbling towards his front door, Voodoo on tow, meowing pathetically at its owner.
He looked through the spy-hole before opening the door. It was just Jayden, thank Go.. No, no thanking that douche bag!
As he opened the door he immediately plastered on the fake calm smile he always greeted people with.
"Coming unannounced again, I see," he joked as he let his old friend inside. "Well, come on in. Afraid I have no food prepared or anything like that," he immediately closed the door behind Jayden, still more twitchy than his normal paranoid self.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Know Thy Name - Jayden   Know Thy Name - Jayden EmptyTirs Nov 19, 2019 11:17 pm

Outfit

Jayden had spent most of the day with the twins, but as darkness began to fall, he had went by Jessalyn and Veronica's place and dropped them off as they had agreed on. After that, he had went into town to get something to eat and then pick up a bottle of red wine before moving over to Godric's place. He hadn't seen him very much the last half a year. After he learned he had twins, he just didn't have much time to anyone else, sadly. His time was mostly spent with the mothers of his children and their friends who had children themselves. And however dear Godric was to him, he didn't quite fit into his new life. But tonight was their yearly visit, and he was not missing it for the world.

He looked at the house. It was a very nice house, but not that different from the ones he knew. He was grown up in the upper class, after all. He walked up to the door and knocked. It didn't take too long before he opened. "Me? No, never." He said with a cocky grin. He walked inside and watched him a moment. Somethin was different. "I come prepared," he said and lifted the wine. "Do I need to get you drunk before you tell me what is bothering you?" He knew Godric was not the person to open up very easily. "I'm a werewolf now, I burn off alcohol very easily, so you might as well just tell me," he said with a calming smile. He had never once said anything about Godric or what he did. It was understandable why he needed to keep it quiet, and even if Jayden once in a while had trouble understanding why he did it, he didn't judge him. He had been priviliged in his life, not everyone had the same oppurtunities he had.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Know Thy Name - Jayden   Know Thy Name - Jayden EmptyTirs Nov 19, 2019 11:52 pm

As he thought more about it, Godric suddenly remembered that this was their annual visit day. He put a hand through his hair, weary. How could he forget? He usually had things like that sorted!
"Oh.." he said, surprised. Even with the cocky grin, he knew that Jayden was right. He was announced and all. As he looked at his friend who lifted a bottle of wine, he smiled a small smile, still tired, but nodded as he led the way into the kitchen where they could open the bottle.

"What? Nothing's bothering me," he instantly lied like it was second-nature. Normally it would take some time before he could open up to his best friend, but it was always a little awkward at first, as Jayden mostly had to crack open the ice-walls that Godric used to put up around himself. "Well, if it's all the same to you I'd still like a drink before spilling out anything," he then admitted, a little surprised that Jayden was now a werewolf. That meant he would die from old age. Wouldn't it? He reached for the wine once he had the tool to open it with in his hand. "In the meantime.. How've you been?" Godric asked, deftly trying to re-direct the conversation towards Jayden instead of himself.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Know Thy Name - Jayden   Know Thy Name - Jayden Empty

Know Thy Name - Jayden
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Revenge at it's finest ~ Vanya, Jayden & Amaryllis

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det nordlige Aston :: Bolig området, over klassen :: Midnight street-
Gå til: