Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar   If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar - Page 2 EmptySøn Apr 14, 2019 2:38 pm

”Darcy!!” he screamed, totally ignorant to whomever, that was so unlucky of hearing them, he couldn't care about that stuff right now, all he cared about was all the pleasure his evil wolf was denying him, god just please!! Fuck! ”Pleasepleasepleaseplease!!” he cried out, why was he like this! He hadn't done anything wrong, had he?! Fuck argh! So evil! Oh he would be sorry once Oscar got out of all this, fuck he would make him sorry, he could count on that! Darcy wasn't the only one capable of this sweet torture, Oscar could play that game too!!

”I don't know Darcy, just please, please!! Yes yes I'll apologies! I will! Cooooome oooon! AH AH! DARCY!” he moaned so fucking loud, sure that he would wake up, not only his parents, but all the fucking people on this block, every fucking neighbour would hear this! Argh! But Darcy just.. he just fucked him so fucking good! And it was so hard to enjoy when he couldn't fucking come, but at the same time it was impossible to not enjoy, for even though he was dying from all this pleasure and pain, he still fucking loved it! Loved getting dominated like this.. loved being all this helpless, and that Darcy just could do whatever the fuck he wanted with him, shit this was the hotteste thing ever!! Argh! Shit! But fuck he needed to come too! Argh he was so torn, didn't know what to do - besides twist and turn and trying to get free, and moaning like a crazy person, begging Darcy again and again and again!

”Ah ah ah no stop! Ah! Darcy!” he just whined and moaned, as his soar ass just got slapped again, fuck, would he be able to fucking sit down tomorrow even?! Not a chance no.. fuck.. and then Darcy just fucked him even faster, ”OH MY GOD!! OH GOD! DARCY!! PLEASEEEEEEEEE!!!” he screamed and screamed and moaned! ”Yesyesyesyes!! I'll dress up!! I'll be your sex slave! I'll suck you for hours, I'll do anything! Just ple-EAAAASEEE!!!”

”Please.. no.. don't.. ah..” he moaned as Darcy touched him again, but shit he was just so sensitive now, it hurt.. even a little bit.. it just hurt.. it was so fucking painfull argh! Yesyes he liked it and he loved it.. but he was also pretty done right now.. he almost couldn't take it anymore.. ready to start panicking just as Darcy finally.. finally!!! Opened the cockcage, and he just came right that second! So hard as he never ever done before! ”Ah.. ah! Mhhmpphh!” he just moaned, pretty whining right now, because he was just so sore and fuck.. when Darcy came inside him.. fuckfuckfuck.. it felt like he would be sore for weeks after this.. and shit he was so happy that he finally.. could just.. feel all the pleasure.. just relax.. and let it fill him up.. but at the same time he was just so fucking mad at Darcy for making him say all that shit.. and beg.. and.. fuck! He just pushed him away as soon as Darcy tried to cuddle him, ”don't touch me! I hate you!” he just cried out, actually crying now.. tears of exhaustion more than because he was sad.. he wasn't sad he was just mad.. stupid hot stupid werewolf.. god he was so embarrassed now! All red in the face and.. fuck this was stupid! And he.. was angry that he'd liked it so much.. and.. that Darcy had.. been so mean to him.. did he really think he was such a brat?? Did he really think he was such a terrible person?!

But before he could say anything about it.. the door just got burst open.. as they both just lay there totally naked.. with all the.. stuff around them.. oh my god.. oh my god!! No!! ”Mom!! No!! Get out!!” he just screamed at her, drying up his stupid crying eyes.. for fuck sake! Now she would just think that Darcy didn't treat him right or something.. why was he even crying, so stupid, everything was so stupid! "Oh no.. oh sorry! Oh Oscar.. are you okay? Is he.. hurting you?" his mom asked non the less, sending Darcy a pretty threatening look.. like - don't-you-dare-hurt-him look. ”No mom argh! I'm fine! It's just sex, and I like it rough, now please just go!” he just tried to explain, as he got the blanket up from the floor and quickly hid a little under it, now very pleased to be this naked in front of his mother.. "Are you sure?" she just said.. not so convinced, as she could she her baby crying.. and of cause had heart him screaming too.. was Darcy really hurting him? She didn't trust him that much right now.. ”Moooooom!! Pleeeeaseeeeee.. I'm sorry for earlier.. but please.. I'm fine, we're fine.. pleaseplease go.. please!!” he just begged her, as he remembered to apologise.. but.. she wasn't leaving.. in fact his dad showed up in the door now.. just to also check up on what was happening.. "hey guys could you maybe keep it.. oh dear.. Oscar? Ar you alright there buddy?" he's dad than asked.. as Oscar again tried to dry up his stupid crying eyes.. before giving out a loud sigh, and just pulling the blanket over his red face.. fuck!!!
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar   If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar - Page 2 EmptySøn Apr 14, 2019 5:21 pm

Darcy moaned as his hand coiled with Oscar’s by now very sore ass and he felt that all too familiar warm feeling in his stomach as the need to release started to build up. Shhh just a little bit more you are doing so well….fuck…I can’t wait to see you crawl around on your knees for me like the little horny slut you are he moaned into Oscars ear. He knew that Oscar couldn’t take it for very much longer…but Jesus Christ it felt amazing.

The loud anguished moan that left Oscar’s lips when Darcy opened the cockcage was the most arousing sound he had ever heard; as Oscar came Darcy felt his whole body shake with pleasure, fucking hell! Darcy let his head rest on the fairies chest for a brief second before turning them over, he was very well aware that this was new territory for the both of them and that Oscar might be in a bit of shock. As he was about to warp his arms around his boyfriend and reassure him, but most of all to see if he was okay, Oscar pushed him away. Oscar look at me okay he said putting his hands up in the air and slowly making his way back to Oscar as gently as he could it’s okay…there is nothing wrong with you…okay…I fucking love you more than I should…I can’t even function a day without you…so please trust me when I say that liking this it doesn’t mean that there is something wrong with you and I don’t…

Before he could finish what he wanted to say because damn it Oscar needed to hear this! What is it with this family and bad timing! And why did they even have doors if they didn’t use them! Oh god….this is so fucking bad! There is no way I can’t explain this without looking like some crazy guy that abuses there son! He let out a small frustrated sound as the door was busted open by on other than Oscar’s mom. Jesus Christ…I am the most fucked person in the world right now

Darcy sat on the bed running his finger though his hair with a pillow covering his cock, not really something that he felt his crying boyfriends mother needed to see…ever… He looked over at Oscar as he started to scream and cry even more, and a spark of guilt hit him in the chest…fuck…had he really taken it to far…oh god that woman had to leave, he needed to talk to Oscar right the fuck now! His head snapped up when he heard the words leave Mrs. Jenkins mouth…hurt Oscar…he would never…there is a fucking reason he never let Oscar stay over on a full moon…hurting Oscar was his worst nightmare…he would rather die…he felt bile rise up in his throat at the thought that she could think he would ever…He looked into her eyes I bit shocked oh fuck…I think im going to be sick.

He looked back at Oscar as he felt his stomach rise, this was going to shit and was just sitting here feeling like if he opened his mouth he would throw up, because the very idea of hurting that boy made him physically sick. He couldn’t help the tiny nervous giggle that left his lips when Oscar apologized to his mother, sorry I didn’t mean to laugh…you apologized he said smiling forgetting for a spilt second that he was fuck and gave Oscar’s hand a soft squeeze. He looked back up when the dad came into the room, he sighed and looked at Oscar’s mom do you really think so little of me? Do you honestly think that I could ever…would ever want to he looked down at his hands as they slowly started to shake and he saw small flashes of red in his peripheral vision, he closed his eyes not wanting them to see. I would never fucking hurt him…I would rather die…hurting him is… he felt his stomach do a flip I think im going to be sick he said before puking into the bin by the bed.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar   If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar - Page 2 EmptyMan Apr 15, 2019 1:16 am

Oscar didn't have time to respond, or time to think at all, as his parents just cut them both off, asking stupid questions and making them both totally uncomfortable, please just go argh! Oscar just turned and looked at Darcy, as he just.. what.. giggled at his apology, tsk! But besides that.. Darcy didn't look so good.. he looked like he was hurting really bad, and Oscar hated that, hated that he had made him feel.. like.. it wasn't okay.. because.. argh! And that his parents just stod there making it even worse, and accusing him of being a bad boyfriend, when he'd never ever been that! He loved him sky high, even when he was a teasing evil wolf! And he could take it! He loved taking it for fuck sake!

”Darcy! No! They don't think that!” he said quickly and worried for his wolf, as he could see how Darcy was beginning to struggle with his inner wolf.. fuck he couldn't turn now..
Oscar moved over and put a arm around Darcy's neck trying to comfort him, ”They know that, I know that.. it's okay.. Darcy.. please.. breath!” he said in a small panicked, hated to see his boyfriend like this.. hurting.. because of him, because of his stupid parents.. who just stood there by the way.. looking stupid as hell, ”mom dad please leave, you're hurting him! Please leave!” he just asked them, crying again, because he was afraid, and sacred.. and hurting Darcy.. argh! And then Darcy threw up in Oscars trash can.. shit! ”Darcy!” he cried out in shock and worry, oh god, now look what they had done!

"Oh dear.. okay, uhm.." his dad mumbled, a bit worried for the wolf too.. "Oscar but.." his mom tried to say, before holding in.. looking at the sick boy.. what was going on with these two?!
” Okay mom dad listen up now please! Darcy is the best boyfriend in the whole fucking world!” he started to explain, as his mom just interrupted, "Oscar.. language!" she just said a bit harsh..
”mo-OM! Please! Argh! He's the best okay! And I love him, and I love.. sex.. with him.. like.. this.. okay! And I'm sorry we woke you guys up.. but he's not hurting me okay? I asked for it, just.. please go back to bed, we'll promise to keep it down form now on okay.. okay?!” he just begged them.. please.. this was so crazy.. he couldn't take all this drama.. please just leave.. so he could take care of his sick wolf, fuck!

"Come on darling, Oscar is right, let's just go.. mhmm.. I'll just take that.. sorry to uhm.. disturb you guys.. but yes.. try and keep it down.." he's dad finally said, picking up the trash can to help Oscar out a bit, before he took his wife's hand and gently closed the door behind them.. though Oscar mother didn't seem totally convinced, but his dad seemed to calm her down, as Oscar could hear them talking down the hall, before going back to bed.

”Darcy.. Darcy? Are you okay? Please? Are you okay?!” he said again, so angsty for his boyfriend, as he gently stroke his back, trying to just do.. something.. anything.. maybe a shower would be better? Maybe he should get him to the bathroom just in case he would get sick again?
”Come on.. let's just go get a shower..” he mumbled, getting off of the bed, arching out to grab Darcys hands and softly helping him up, and out of the room and in to the bathroom, where he closed and locked the door, before looking up at Darcy, ”Are you okay? Please talk to me, please?” he begged him.. so worried.. his heart was going so fast.. please be okay!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar   If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar - Page 2 EmptyMan Apr 15, 2019 12:54 pm

Darcy looked at Oscar not wanting to open his eyes out of fear that if Oscar’s mom and dad saw them they would never let him near their son ever again…being a werewolf was one thing…being one that could turn into a uncontrolled rage monster like hulk even in human form yeah..not the kind of guy you would want near your son or anyone for that matter. He let out a shaky breath when he felt Oscar’s arm around his neck trying to calm him down, he hid his face in Oscar’s neck breathing in his sent feeling his body slowly calm a bit down, but the redness in his vision was still there and the fear of actually hurting Oscar was very real… Darcy opened his eyes looking at Oscar in bewilderment as he started crying all over again and it all became too much with the way they were looking at him now that his burning red eyes were open for them to see so he did the only thing he could do he threw up in Oscars trash can.. shit!

Im fine…I just don’t oh god he said as he threw up again. He blocked out most of the things that were being said around him, he groaned a bit looking at Oscar’s mom I don’t know how many times you want me to tell you that I love you son and that im not just using him for sex…but he toke a deep breath trying to calm his stomach down so he didn’t fucking puke again. He smiled at Oscar when he more or less took over the interrogation, and muttered a small language when he heard Oscar swear, smiling a bit to himself what the fuck did I do to deserve him?.

He felt his own face heat a bit up when Oscar basically told his mom and dad he liked it rough and for some reason Oscar’s dad seemed to be the only person with half a decent brain as he took out the bin and got Oscar’s mom out of the room.
He looked at Oscar letting his head fall on the fairies chest breathing in deeply when he felt a hand stoke his back, he was a bit on autopilot and just let Oscar guide him in to the bathroom. When the door was closed and locked he finally met Oscar’s eyes his own not red anymore but back to their old blue green color with a few stray tears on his cheeks.

Fine it’s just…how could anyone think that I would ever…I mean I know I am and was a bit rough with you and I hope you know that I would stop in a heartbeat if you really wanted me too and I was hurting you….and I don’t think you are a stupid brat…I like it and it turns me on and that might be a bit weird and…the thought of hurting you makes me sick…because it is the one fucking fear I have…that one day I will lose control and hurt you…and if that happens…I would die…I couldn’t live with myself if i he said brokenly crying a bit hard at the end of his ramble.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar   If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar - Page 2 EmptyMan Apr 15, 2019 4:28 pm

”Darcy!” he whined softly, as he almost never saw his beautiful man so emotionel like this, and was he crying too? Oh god! That made Oscar feel so incredibly bad, a shitton of guilt felt on his chest, and made him whine even louder, as he just rapped his arms around his wolf, ”nonono, don't cry no!” he whispered and whined, starting to cry himself once again, good he had made all this mess.. oh god! He couldn't bear seeing Darcy this hurt, the guy he loved oh no, please don't cry! Ah! ”I know, I know.. sshsshh!” he tried saying, tried telling Darcy, of cause he knew.. of cause! He loved him! Argh!

”Darcy no, you're not hurting me! Please.. please.. stop.. please!” he cried back at him, holding his wolf in his arms totally out of it, ”ssh shh no.. no.. please don't.. ah.. Darcy I love you I love you so much, I love.. mhh.. I love it rough.. I love sex with you.. every time.. I love it, and I want it, and I would beg for it like the little sex monster you know I am.. and I like being your brat too.. and I like that it turns you on.. that I turn you on.. I promise you you're not hurting me! You really aren't! My parents are just stupid, and I'll talk to them tomorrow.. And I know.. I know you would stop.. but I don't want you to stop.. I want you to do.. everything you did to me in there.. I liked it.. so bad.. I'm sorry.. please stop crying, please fuck me.. please just.. ah!” he just whined and tried to talk his way through it, but talking about sex, and how he.. liked it.. was just so hard for him.. and he was sooooo red-faced now.. his cheeks was burning.. oh god.. but he had too.. for Darcy's sake.. ”come take a shower with me.. I'll show you I'm not hurting, I'll show you I'm just a little sex freak, who likes it when his boyfriend punish him for being a brat, I'll show you how hard and rough I like it.. and that if you ever stop doing me like that.. I'll just tie you up and demand your hard cock up inside me, and make.. you.. fuck.. me..” he moaned hard, feeling his dick grow again.. shit.. there you had it.. just look.. look what a little sex freak he was ah!

”See! See I'm crazy, I want more.. I can't get enough.. I'm such a whore for you!” he gasped, getting a hold on Darcys hand and pulling it in between his legs, so he could feel how hard Oscar was.. after all that.. talking about sex.. fuck.. but he was so sore.. but.. fuck that! He just wanted his boyfriend inside him, he just wanted to make this all good again, make all the hurt go away, and just.. have his happy sunshine of a boyfriend back, with all his teasing and his sexy smiles.. and the way he looked at Oscar so he would go all crazy with lust.

He let go of him for a quick while, as he just found his toothbrush and handed it to Darcy with toothpaste on it, so he could.. clean up a little.. before grabbing his hand and leading him to the shower.. but.. he got a better idea, as he turned and lead Darcy to the big tub instead, as he turned the water on.. so they could just.. sit there.. and relax.. and hug.. and maybe fuck.. mhmm.. he wanted to fuck.. And quick he just feel down to his knees, as he reached forward and grabbed Darcys cock and lead it in between his soft lips, wrapping his tongue around him, moaning at det taste of his boyfriend between his lips.. looking up at him with that submissive kinda look - saying: see, see what a little sex freak I am, I can't keep my hands or mouth of off you..

He just socked him hard, getting him all the way in, as he had learned by now, mhmm and it felt so good, felt so good with his huge cock in his mouth, Oscar couldn't stop moaning, and.. touching himself.. really showing Darcy how into him he was, he should never ever doubt himself ever again!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar   If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar - Page 2 EmptyMan Apr 15, 2019 7:26 pm

Darcy looked into Oscars tearful eyes when he saw tears form in his eyes and he smiled weakly and warped himself around Oscar breathing in his spice and sweet sent I know…it’s just this is something I have been so terrified of for almost one and a half years…what if I hurt you…your mom think im capable of that and I can’t even his voice was low and shaky, he hated feeling vulnerable and open like a fresh wound gaping into his chest for all to see, and to then be seen as a monster and someone who would hurt the person he loves more than his own fucking life…he didn’t know how to deal with that any other way that crying and fuck he hated crying!

He looked at Oscar smiling a bit more as he relaxed in Oscar’s arms and listened to the words leaving his mouth, I know you love it…you mom just made me relive the one thing that fucking terrifies me to death…and then I looked at you and you were crying and then all I could think about was that I hadn’t told you that you needed a safe word or something and that I had pushed you too far and fuck…I freaked out because fuck what if I hurt you…or you did feel the way your mom thinks…that I just want you for sex or some shit like that he said crying into Oscar’s arms not wanting to let go or even move all he wanted right now was just to feel safe and not like some evil bastard that had taken a poor 17 year old boys virginity and turned him into a sex slave and…not the worst comparison…Oscar was a fucking sex addict when it came to Darcy.

He removed his head and looked at Oscar’s face a small smirk on his lips when he saw how cute and red Oscar’s face was how can you be this cute and filthy at the same time he muttered. He let out a happy little moan when he felt Oscar lead him into the bathtub, he loved how fucking obscenely filthy Oscar was fuck he is hard…and all he did was talk…god let me marry this man and please let me fuck him for-fucking-ever.

He sat down in the bath his eyes never leaving Oscar’s mmm what am I going to do with you he said running his hand gently down Oscars spine he smiled and moaned when Oscar reached forward and grabbed Darcy’s cock and took it in between his soft lips, wrapping his tongue around him, and fucking moaning. Darcy wasted no time in taking a hand full of Oscars brown locks and pulling them as he guided his head up and down on the wolf hardening cock.

Oh fuck…you are so good…mmm my own little sex addict…fuck you really can’t get enough of my cock can you…mmm fuck Oscar he moaned and looked down and saw Oscar’s hand between his legs touching himself like the slut he was. Darcy made a very quick decision and removed Oscar and placed him on his lap with his back pressed against Darcy’s chest and in one fast motion he thrusted inside Oscar’s still lose opening warping his hand around the little fairies throat.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar   If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar - Page 2 EmptyTirs Apr 16, 2019 1:24 pm

”Nono! It's okay, it's okay, I'll talk to her, she's just.. overprotected.. don't worry about it, I love you, and I know you would never hurt me!” he said, trying to calm Darcy down, trying to calm himself down as well maybe. ”Darcy please.. fuck her, who cares what she thinks anyways.. listen to me instead! I was just overwhelmed.. I get like that sometimes.. when you're a bit.. rough.. with me.. but if I wanted you to stop I would have said so.. and I didn't.. I didn't want you to stop.. Darcy please.. I loved every second of it.. even though I kinda wanted to kill you at the end.. but don't you worry about that, I'll get back at you later.. maybe I'll spank you too!” he said, trying to get a smile back on his boyfriends lips, he hated seeing him so down, seeing him hurt like this - just because Oscar's stupid parents had to meddel in, just fuck! Like he was going to comment on their sex-life ha?! How would they like it if he did that ha! Maybe he should, just to get them to shut up and keep out.. mhmm.

Oscar just blushed a little as Darcy called him cute and filthy, well, that.. seemed right.. he was really a little surprise, no one would see it coming, with his innocent look, and.. well he wasn't innocent that was for sure! But that would be why Darcy found him so interesting right? When the outside didn't really match the inside, and surly he really just was a little naughty boy, who could never get enough of his boyfriends hard cock.. mhmm! ”Just love me and fuck me, that's all I'll ever need..” he just replied with a small giggle, ”I'm pretty easy to keep, that way..” he said smiling, comparing himself to a plant.

”I really love you, and I regret nothing.. don't ever stop being you.. just because my mom is a total prude.. I want it hot and messy.. wet and filthy.. you know me, you know how I like it.. who cares what everyone else thinks.. as long as I'm satisfied right? and you.. satisfy me.. so.. so good..” he just moaned out, getting back down between Darcy's legs, sucking him harder now, fuck he was just so turned on by him.. and all this talk about how he liked it rough and.. mhmm.. Darcy was just so beautiful and sweet.. and he loved that he cared so much for him.. he loved him so much!!

”Mhmm” he just hummed against Darcy's hard cock, as he felt the soft fingers taking a hold of his curly locks, moaning at how Darcy started to guide him.. fuck he loved it when he did that! He just moaned even louder at Darcy's words, jiggling his butt from side to side to show that yes - yes he did! He was a totally addicted to Darcy's hard cock, could just suck in it for days and days! Mhmm!
”Nono wait! I promised you I would suck you for hours!” he whined as his strong boyfriend pulled him up and on to his pad as he just gave a shivering moan from him, ”Ah.. ah yes.. I want you inside me.. mhmm!” he moaned even louder, leaning back against Darcy, lifting his arms up around Darcy's neck, expositing his own body for all to see - just as he felt Darcy thrusting inside him, ”Ah ah Darcy ah!! Yes! Yes punish me please! Punish me for making all this mess, punish me for making you sad! Ah please please I need it! I need to make you happy again! Please take me, please harder harder!!” he just moaned out, not even sure where all of this came from, but he just felt a deep need to please Darcy and to make him happy again.. and to be punish for all the mess and all the tears, now he just wanted to feel him inside him, and feel those fingers close around his throat.

”More, harder!!” he just whined, pushing back towards Darcy, wanting him to fuck him, but he couldn't wait for that so he just started to move on top of him himself, with tiny harsh moans floating over his lips every time Darcy's cock pushed back up deep inside him, fuck! ”Mhmm no make me shut up!” he just whined, he needed help, he couldn't stop moaning, he needed Darcy's help to shut up, to not wake the whole house again! ”Darcydarcydarcydarcy!” he cried out even louder, really pushing himself against Darcy now, just using Darcy's cock as a prop, to fuck himself in the ass with.. fuck but it felt soooooo good! So good!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar   If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar - Page 2 EmptyTirs Apr 16, 2019 3:52 pm

He felt himself calm down a bit I feel like a little kid crying like this because my boyfriend’s mom doesn’t like me and…it’s so embarrassing… he said hiding his face a bit feeling so embarrassed and vulnerable. He looked into Oscar’s eyes wanting to make sure he was telling him the truth and that he really did like it fuck I hate feeling this unsure of myself! If she hand’t come in I would be fine because the I could have talked to you and everything would be fine! he said a bit angrily.

He did let out a small laugh oh really but Oscar you can’t kill me if you do you will die of sexual frustration because no one can fuck you like I do…I made sure that I have properly ruined you for any other man he said a bit more himself with all the teasing and smirking you really think you can spank me? he asked almost wanting to see if Oscar could do it…dominate him…now wouldn’t that be funny. Darcy rested his hand on Oscar’s hip gently drawing small circle like pitchers on his hips as he tried to calm himself down completely and get grid of all the stupid doubts and thought clouding his mind.

Oscar just blushed a little as Darcy called him cute and filthy, and Darcy couldn’t help but love every single reaction he got out of the other boy. Oh I can do more than just love and fuck you…and im not keeping you…im owning you…after all marriage is the last form of legal slavery and I fully intend to have you the rest of my life he said kissing Oscar on the lips feeling a pang of sadness that yes…he could spendt the rest of his life with Oscar…but Oscar couldn’t spend the rest of his with Darcy, as weird as it was Darcy desperately wanted to be immortal…then they really could forever….

Darcy didn’t want to waste any more time he was so painfully hard and all he wanted in that moment was to cum inside Oscar, mmm I know but lets save that for another day my little fairy he said and pulled Oscar onto his lap smirking at the shivering moan that left the boys lips my very own sex addict….i really need to take responsibility for you don’t i he said thrusting inside him. He smirked even more when Oscar leaned back against Darcy, lifting his arms up around Darcy's neck, expositing his own body for all to see – now that was more like it.

He did as Oscar begged him and set a fast punishing rhythm using Oscar’s body like his very own cocksleev. He closed his hand around Oscar throat fuck…you get even tighter when I do this…fuck how is that even…mm fuck…you…remember…it you want me to stop then tap my leg two times okay…because if you say stop im only going to fuck you harder he growled out feeling his inner wolf trying to claw it’s way out and just take and mate and fuck Oscar till there was nothing left but a moaning mess of cum.

Mmmmm ask and you shall receive he growled out fucking Oscar harder and fast loving the way Oscar was moving with him like the desperate little whore he was and fuck if it didn’t turn Darcy on. Darcy smirked tightening his grip growing harder at the thought of leaving hand sized bruised on Oscar’s throat, his eyes flicked to the door really not wanting Oscar’s mom to come in so he slaped his hand on Oscar’s mouth breath with your nose and remember tap me if you can’t breathe he growled finally letting his inner wolf take over as his eyes changed color, the need to fuck and mate and leave his cum inside Oscar was fucking amazing, he felt like a wolf in ‘rut’ fucking it’s mate…bitch…into submission…he threw his head back moaning as he came inside Oscar’s willing body. He kept on Fucking Oscar though his orgasm pushing his cum even deeper fuck…take it…mmm all of it…fuck I want to fill you up with my cum…I don’t care you can’t get pregnant but I will fuck you till you are he moaned finally removing his hands
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar   If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar - Page 2 EmptyTirs Apr 16, 2019 4:32 pm

”Ssh shh don't worry about it Darcy, it's okay, you can be unsure sometimes it's nothing to be embarrassed about! That's what you always tell me when I'm feeling down! And I love you just the same, and I want you just the same, in fact it just turns me even more on, when you're being vulnerable and showing your emotions, then I know just how much and how deep you really love me! I am so in love with you, and nothing you say or do can make me change my mind!” he just whispered back at Darcy kissing him softly, who didn't love a man who knew how to express his feelings! It was such a turn on, if Darcy had been all dark and cold and mean to Oscar he would never have loved him the why he did.. it was his big heart he had felt for, not his dig cock.. though it came in handy too.. mhmm he just loved everything about him, even his sweet tears he now just kissed away.

”Mhmm yes, you're right I would die with out your huge cock and your dirty mouth..” he just giggled and moved a bit around in the water, jesus.. the way he could just say things.. and make Oscar so red in the face.. mhmm, fuck he was too good to be true. ”I can spank you all I want!” he just laughed, though not really sure that he could.. be he could try, and Darcy deserved it, tsk! ”Fuck Darcy.. mhmm yes please own me.. I'm all yours!” he just moaned, eager to just feel Darcy, to just really really feel him hard inside him! ”Yesyesyes, just take me!!” he just moaned, just getting harder when Darcy called him a sex addict.. oh well.. when he was with Darcy that was kinda ture.. mhmm, but he was just so hot.. so fucking hot.. and his cock was just.. paradise on earth.. who wouldn't love that mhm?!

Although I'm not sharing.. not now.. not ever, I'm a greedy little fuck, and I want him all to myself! he just thought, before a hoarse moan left his soft lips as Darcy started fucking him hard, using him just the way Oscar was dying to be used, ah!

”Yes! Ah yes please! More!” he whined and whimpered, moving on top of Darcy to just feel more of him, to get more of him - but also understanding the rules, as he just pressed himself back against Darcy, so Darcy had free sight to his naked body in the water, going up and down on top of him, so the water splashed all over the floor, but whatever! ”Ah ah ah ah! AH!” he started to scream, as Darcy took him harder and deeper, he was in no control over his body, as it just turned and twisted in pleasure on top of Darcy, moaning like a manic - as Darcy was pressing his tighten his fingers around his neck, making his moaning a bit more hoarse and high pitched

”Mhhh mhhh!!” he cried out gasping for air - but it just drowned his body in pure pleasure as he couldn't handle all of this, it was too much and still not enough! He wanted more and more and more!! ”AAH Stop, no! Mhmm! MH!” he cried out, not really meaning any of it, he was desperate for more - he just wanted to whine and scream all of this pleasure out, till Darcy covered his mouth and he couldn't help himself but biting into his hand, just to keep him self form not fighting him and screaming, as his body just cramped up in one of the biggest orgasms he'd ever received, oh fuckfuckfuckfuck!! ”MHHHHHPPHHHH” he screamed into Darcy's hand - pretty good thing, the werewolf though of covering his mouth, or else they'd just woken up his parents again.. mhmm and right now he just wanted Darcy and Darcy only.. as his eyes grew big as he felt Darcy emptying himself inside Oscars worn-out ass, he wouldn't be able to walk tomorrow oh dear! But oh good it felt sooooo good, so so so good!

He cough a bit as Darcy removed his hand, as he breathed hard and whiny, his heart beating like crazy - ”Ah Darcy.. ah.. ah I love you.. I love you so much.. mhmm please just.. stay inside me forever..” he just moaned out when he found his broken voice again, feeling a bit sore around his neck.. but a good sore.. a sore he loved.. mhmm he could do that again.. anytime he wanted.. mhmm Darcy could pretty much do anything to Oscar and he would be a total whore for it.. fuck.. he was a total whore, shit! Mhm.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar   If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar - Page 2 EmptyTirs Apr 16, 2019 5:54 pm

//out <3

If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» ◈ Oh will you look at that.. Sorry, I forgot - you cant! (Oscar)
» Does mother know best? (XXX)- Oscar
» Birthdays and sexshops (XXX) - Oscar
» Dear baby brotha! ~ Oscar
» I dont need Saving

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Bolig området, middel klassen-
Gå til: