Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar Empty
IndlægEmne: If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar   If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar EmptyTirs Dec 18, 2018 11:24 pm

When: 5 November at 17 o'clock
Where: At Oscar's mom and dads home
Who: @Oscar
Outfit + mørkeblå jeans og convers

Darcy looked at himself in the mirror of the car smiling, he couldn’t wait to see Oscar after two months of them sneaking around and Darcy buttering up Oscar’s mom, and she was not an easy woman to convince…dear god she had been hard on him! He had to grovel so much and kiss her ass…but she finally understood…how head over heels in love Darcy was with her son. He had never loved anyone the way he loved Oscar, and he never would…Oscar was it for him, he was the light at the end of Darcy’s tunnel. He gave himself on last once over before he got out the door. He smiled as he walked up the drive way to Oscar’s home, pulling out his phone.

Sooo are you gonna let me in? i know you are home I can see the light are on….and I kinda want to tell you something important…so plz babe let me in….before I freeze my balls of and I really like them (so do you)

He slipped his phone back into his pocket and lifted his hands to his mouth blowing on them to keep them warm, he smiled as he saw his breath fog up the air in front of him as the snow started to slowly fall, if he doesn’t open the door I am going to drench his ass in snow the second I get the chance he muttered as he finally stood in front of the door.

Sidst rettet af Darcy Lør Apr 06, 2019 11:00 am, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar   If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar EmptyFre Jan 04, 2019 11:47 pm

He started to soap his wet hair in - which had gotten kinda long lately, as he hadn't really gotten around to book a appointment to see a hairdresser yet - mhmm, and while he did this, the water warm water took care of his sore back, actually it did a great job loosen up all the tight nots. He was singing, of cause he was?! He was in the shower, and he was washing his hair - and he was singing - just as a loud 'PLING' disturbed him. He got the shampoo away from his face, trying to open one eye, slightly moving the shower curtain back, to have a glimpse over at the table where his smartphone had just revived another text.

All though he couldn't tell what it was saying, just that it was from his one true love.. Darcy..
And that was enough - to make him go all crazy Flash in the shower - and he was out in less than a minut, grabbing a towel and as he started to dry his body, he also walked across the floor to pick up the phone, and read the message..
OF FUCK! He's her?!

Be right there!

That was what he texted back, as he half wet half dry got into a pari of boxers and started to run to the front door. Luckily his parents hadn't gotten home yet, probably out doing som groceries or something boring like that, and his sister was still at school - so yeah - he opened the door almost naked - and wet.
”Darcy! Hurry get in!” he said loudly, as he reached out and got a grip in the handsome werewolf jacked and pulled him inside to close the door behind him, ”god.. it's freezing outside.. oh.. did you get a new haircut? You look.. good..” he whispered softly, getting up on his those to place a soft kiss at the corner of the wolfs mouth.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar   If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar EmptyLør Jan 05, 2019 3:37 pm

Darcy let out a huge sigh of relief the second a very wet and almost naked Oscar opened the door, and let himself get dragged inside by the cute little wet fairywhaaat? is it? i had no clue? and here i thought it was summer?....weird.....yeah...got the sides trimmed....you like it he said before feeling Oscar's soft lips by the corner of his mouth. Uhg....so not fair....the little tease...he can't just stand there like that and....damn him....and his cute butt....and face....and smile...and everything. Darcy pulled Oscar closer so their chests were flushed against one and other.

He placed one hand on the smaller of his back and the other on his ass now then...i have something very important to tell you, but...i don't know if you deserve to know...being the tease you are...standing there all wet...practically dripping he whispered against Oscar's throat giving it a small lick. but then again....i did just get your moms approval...and she did invite me here for dinner....so maybe i should just stop and let you get dressed...being the good boyfriend and all he hummed as he slowly licked the shell of Oscar's ear.

Darcy gave the little fairy's ass a loving squeeze and his pretty little mouth a greedy kiss, making sure that his fairy would be very hot and bothered by the time they had to eat dinner. Darcy took a step back looking at Oscar with hungry eyes be a good boy and get dressed before your mom and dad show up he said with a smirk
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar   If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar EmptyTirs Jan 08, 2019 12:43 am

”Darcy!” he cried out, as he shaked his head a little bit, because of Darcy's teasing.. ”Stop mocking me! And yes.. I like it.. it's hot on you..” he just mumbled, getting a little flushed as always - it was like Darcy's just had the power to stear all his blood in any direction he wanted.. if it was to get him all red in the face, to make his heart go bigger or - to make his pants.. tight.. ah..

”Darcy!” he exclaimed, as the man just.. grabbed his ass! Argh! ”Really?! I'm the tease..” he grumbled, rolling his eyes at Darcy - but again, moaning a little bit, because of all the.. uhm.. sexual attention Darcy was giving his body.. not that big of a deal, but still, enough to make him.. very hard.. fuck!
”She did?!” he sounded happy, but just for a second, as he felt that naughty tongue on his wet warm skin.. fuck..
And of cause.. Darcy topped it all of with that kiss.. leaving him breathless as always.. shivering with lust.. and a deep longing after more..

”I hate you!” he just said, in a very teenager-moody kinda way, as he stock his tongue out at Darcy, and then turned around on his heals to walk with loud angry footsteps back to his room.. not really angry though, just turned on and by that.. frustrated.. argh!
He did that on purpose.. stupid wolf.. tsk! I can play that game to you know! You just wait and see! he thought to himself, starting to get into some jeans, then socks, and some blue t-shirt, that should do it..
Just as the front door gave a creak and footsteps told them - Oscars parents was home.. oh well, time to make dinner then!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar   If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar EmptyTirs Jan 22, 2019 6:08 pm

Thanks he said running a hand through his hair, he gave Oscar's ass a pat as he tried to suppress the laughter the bubbled up inside him yes you are...such a tease...hmmm what am i going to do with you my love...you really would die of need if I just left you alone too long he giggled, as he let his hands and mouth wonder around Oscar delectable body.

Yes she did...it was very....very hard he whispered and took a hold of Oscar's cock giving it a tug as he slowly licked the shell of Oscar's ear and let his hand, set a slow teasing pace. I have never begged anyone that much in my life...and after a lot of time...she saw how much i loved you...and that i wasn't just using you, so i could fuck you whenever i wanted...even if that is true...but i love you very much he finished off by brushing his finger against Oscars hole, before stepping back smirking at the mess that was his boyfriend.

Darcy burst into a fit of laughter at Oscar's teenage attitude as he stuck his little pink tongue out i love you too he shouted after Oscar as he more or less stormed up to his room. Darcy shook his head and started to take his shoes of and hang his coat up just as the front door gave a creak and Oscar's mom and dad came home, Darcy looked up smiling brightly good evening Mr. and Mrs. Jenkins
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar   If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar EmptyTirs Jan 29, 2019 5:41 pm

”Darcy! Stop it! Argh! You're crazy!” he gasped, so embarrassed by the way Darcy so easily could make his body react.. just a few touches from Darcy, who knew all the right spots.. and he was all horny and ready for him.. for fuck sake! ”Darcy!” he gasped, as the wolf just.. continued making him absolutely crazy! He even started to moan because of Darcy fingers that was just everywhere.. and his lips.. maybe they could just.. do a quickly? Maybe they could make it before his parents came home?

He was standing in his room, thinking about this, wanting to just rip the clothes back off and push Darcy to his bed, demand for him to take him, right here right now.. but his parents of cause had to ruin that, by coming home.
"Darcy, I'm happy you could make it.." he could hear his moms voice say, as he still was hiding out in his room.. well.. he couldn't leave yet.. Darcy had given him a fucking boner, and the stupid thing wouldn't go away, shit he was so horny! Fucking Darcy! I'll make you pay for this, you just see! mmhmm you big bad wolf.. he thought listing to his parents and Darcy talking, and waiting for his boner to disappear so he could sneak back out.

"Good to see you again son" his dad told Darcy, a little warmer than his mother, though she was almost okay with it now. "Where's Oscar hiding at?" his dad asked, as he could hear them move from the door to the kitchen, to pack out the groceries, "maybe you too can set the table, while we cook?" his mom asked Darcy.
Oscar still hiding.. still with the fucking boner!”Go awaaaaay, I don't want you!” he whispered to his stupid boner.. come on come on come on...
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar   If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar EmptyMan Feb 04, 2019 1:46 pm

Darcy smiled at Oscar’s mom and dad im glad I was invited…thank you Mrs. Jenkins he said before letting his eyes drift to Oscar’s room, he quickly snapped his head back when Oscar’s dad started talking to him. you to sir he said smiling brightly almost choking on a laugh when he asked about Oscar’s whereabouts. oh he is in his room, trying to find something to were….i think…he will come….sooner or later…just let him cool his head he said still smiling, but dearly hoping his boyfriend would get his pretty little ass down here before Darcy said something stupid.

He gave Oscar mom a nod I would love to help, he waited for his mom and dad to leave before he ran his finger through his hair. Fuck…I have no clue where anything is in this house…a year we have been tighter for almost a year….and I have only been in his home two times that did not include me dropping off or picking up Daisy he looked around the dining room one more time before going up to Oscar’s room, giving the door a gentle knock Oscar please get down…I have no idea what Im suppose to do…how can I set a table when I can’t find anything…please…im sorry for being a dick he whispered waiting for his boyfriend to open the door and save him
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar   If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar EmptyFre Feb 08, 2019 8:16 pm

His parents started cooking, smiling softly at Darcy, as he disappeared to go find Oscar, who was still hiding upstairs in his room.
He jumped up startled at the knock at the door, breathing fast, as he went to open it, almost gotten the whole boner stuff under control.. as he looked up to find Darcy on the other side. ”You!” He just said loudly, before slamming the door in his face again, ”I can't look at you!” he told Darcy form the other side of the door, a little panicked again, afraid the boner would return if he did.. and if a glance wasn't enough, Darcy would just tease it out of him.. not.. fucking.. fair!

”Okayokay! I'll come down.. okay.. just.. one sec.. and don't touch me!!” he sighed, there wasn't any point in hiding in the room forever anyways.. boner or no boner.. he couldn't stay there and leave Darcy to his partens, he would be the worst boyfriend ever..
He slowly opened the door again, ”don't touch me..” he warned him.. waiting for some stupid sexy smile from Darcy, as he shook his head, so fucking ashamed.. why was he in this stupid teenager out of control body?! He must think I'm such a child.. why does he even wanna be with me.. he's so.. adult.. not getting flushed over every little thing.. god.. I'm so embarrassing!
He then walked passed him, to go back down stairs, as he started to set the table.. mumbling a short hey to his parents.. that was all they got.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar   If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar EmptyTirs Feb 12, 2019 11:14 pm

Oscar’s parents started cooking, smiling softly at Darcy, as he disappeared to go find Oscar, who was still hiding upstairs in his room. Darcy couldn’t stop smiling as Oscar opened the door before slamming it in Darcy’s face. Darcy let out a soft giggle and shook his head yes me your boyfriend…I can wear a bag over my head if you want? he said as his giggles got louder. Darcy leaned up against the wall waiting for his cute little….not bratty…but very teenage like a boyfriend to open the door and help him set the table.

Oh thank god…and here I thought that you would never come out of your room and I would have to go all Romeo to get you out he said with a shit-eating grin plastered on his face. He waited for Oscar to open the door, but when it did he let out a loud snort not even a little? Damn….there goes all my fun he said before giving Oscar a loving smile I love you…and I promise I will behave myself…as much as I can…and I don’t know how much that is….but I will do my best. Darcy followed Oscar down the stairs and started helping Oscar set the table. He looked up at his little cute fairy Daisy say hi…she wanted to know if you wanted to go with us to the zoo…not me so not me…because that would be so very…domestic…going to the zoo…like a family...it was totally her idea…not mine he said biting his nail before setting down the last plate.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar   If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar EmptyTirs Feb 19, 2019 1:14 am

Oscar just rolled his eyes at Darcy, not getting any less teenager childish, but what the hell, he still had a little time left with that, all though he was soon to become a grown up - at least on paper.. his birthday was coming up. ”Stoooooop” he just exclaimed, as he looked up at Darcy over the table that he had made sure of was now between them, ”mh love you too.. even though you're such a pain in the ass right now..” he then mumbled, looking away, getting a little flushed again.. damn it!
”I.. can go to the zoo?” he said back, looking Darcy up and down - why is he being so weird about it? He's up to something.. always up to no good.. mhmm.. he thought, before giving Darcy a teasing smile - just to tell him: I see right though you.. but only in his thoughts though.. hmm.

Next thing his mothers walked into the living room, "looking good boys, Darcy would you like a glass of red?" she asked politely, but before Darcy could answer, Oscar did, ”yes please..” - Oscar' mother turned to face him, looking at him if to see if he was joking, "soda's in the fridge hon'" she just told him - which she probably shouldn't have, ”MOM! Come on! I'm not a child anymore, I'm almost 18!! You're embarrassing me!! ARGH! Why do you have to be so embarrassing!!!” he yelled out, spoken like a true teenager - well not that grown up after all.
And then he stamped off, back up into his room of cause.. slamming the door as hard as possible.
"Honey don't be like that.. I didn't mean.. I just.. but you don't even like red wine?" his mom tried to yell after him.. but no luck there..

"What's happening out here?" Oscars had now joined the festivitas, as he walked in from the kitchen, looking from his wife to Darcy - "Oh nothing.. Oscar just got a little.. wilded up.. maybe you could go talk to him Darcy? Get him to come back down again? Dinner is ready in 10.." she smiled softly at him, looked a little bit tired, and sad about her son getting so mad at her.. sure she didn't mean anything by it.. hmm..

Oscar on the other hand, thought his partens was out to get him.. and embarrass him in front of Darcy on purpose, he was so mad.. he just paced back and forth in his room, so stupid.. I can drink red wine if I want to! I'm 17! I'm not a little kid! Argh! I wanna move out! I wanna move in with Darcy, he treats me like an adult! I can live with him! I can! I'm a grown up! TSK!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar   If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar EmptySøn Mar 03, 2019 7:38 pm

Darcy just laughed well thats good what would we do if you didn't love me he said with a smirk on his handsome face, as Oscar’s face gota little flushed again so he looked away from Darcy. Darcy looked at Oscar with a big smile yes you can he said only smirking more when his cute little boyfriend gave him a teasing smile

Darcy tore his eyes away from his little fairy and turned to look at Oscar’s mother. He gave her a polite smile, but never got to answer her question about the wine before Oscar and his mother were having a discussion about it…oh god he loved Oscar and Daisy…but he did not have the energy to raise a teenage daughter when she got older…not that Oscar was bad…just sometimes Darcy felt like an old man. He just stood there waiting for an opening to help calm his boyfriend down, letting out a sigh when Oscar stormed off I will have that wine now thank you he said taking a sip of his glass.

Darcy looked over at Oscars father who honestly speaking looked a bit lost and his mother just looked tied Darcy gave the two of them a soft smile don’t worry I will get him back down, just sit down a relax Mrs. Jenkins he said giving her shoulder a squeeze and started to slowly walker over to the stairs wanting to give Oscar a bit more time to calm down before Darcy tried to talk to him…really not wanting to piss his already pissy fairy off.
Darcy gently knocked on the door before entering you okay love? he said with an amused smirk on his face
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar   If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar EmptyOns Mar 06, 2019 2:30 pm

No! Oscar was not okay! Nope - no! Not at all! He was mad as hell, and he just wanted to get some kind of revenge on his stupid mom.. show him he was not a child! He could drink all the red wine that he wanted! Tsk!
”Go away..” he just mumbled to the door, not really feeling out for looking Darcy in the eyes right now.. it was to embarrassing.. having his mother treat him like this, in front of Darcy? His older way much mature boyfriend.. who also was a father.. and had a daughter.. and wanted to get married.. and shit!
I'll just tell them I'm engaged, and I'm moving in with Darcy and Daisy!! That will make them see I'm not just a little kid!! he thought.. as he walked straight over to the door.. not even sure if any of those things was even happening.. sure they'd talked about it.. like something they might do.. somewhere in the future.. but now.. now Oscar had decided it was now.. no later.. just now!

He opened the door to find Darcy on the other side, as he himself had that very 'I'm on a mission'-look in his eyes, as he glimpsed up and just.. stopped.. looking into the most beautiful pair of soft brown eyes he had ever seen.. ”that's not fair..” the just whispered, pushing himself into Darcy's arms, cuddling up against him, ”even when you're not even saying anything.. you still make me.. completely spellbound.. god I love you..” he just whispered, getting on his those to kiss Darcy's lips slow end gently.. moaning softly into his moth.. ”I'm telling them.. that you asked me.. that I said yes.. I'm telling them now!” he then said, now finding that father spirit again.. not letting Darcy get in his way.. tho' he was one hell of a good distraction!
He let go of him, and went straight to the stairs, and down - to tell his parents he and Darcy was getting married.. hmm.. what a good idea.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar   If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar EmptyMan Mar 11, 2019 6:11 pm

Darcy smirked when he heard Oscar's voice on the other side of the door oooh and hear thought you liked i was here, but i am sure Meg and Daisy can save me some leftovers since my evil boyfriend won't let me eat he said jokingly waiting for Oscar to just open the door and be a big boy even if it wasn't in his nature.

He looked up smirking when Oscar finally opened the door and felt Oscar warm body in his arms curling himself against Darcy. Right back at you he said lovingly and kissed Oscar back, feeling his body get hot when he heard the fairies sweet little moan, Darcy was just about to push Oscar back into his room so Darcy could make him all nice and messy... but evert thought was punched out out his head the second he heard Oscars next words...

Oh fuck...this cant happen...i finally got his mom to like me...i have a job....i am going to be a teacher...if he does this we are fucked...[mostly me....his mom is going to kill me...fuck...what am a going to do...oh god why does he have to act like teenager....i swear if Daisy is going to be like this i am going to let Oscar deal with her/i]

Darcy ran after Oscar grabbing him just before he touched the bottom and pushed him into the nearest room...[i]oh god is this the bathroom...why can i not make a good impression on this family
he put his hand on Oscar's mouth If you do that your mom and maybe dad are going to make sure we never see one and other again, do you really want that?...Oscar i want to marry you, i want you to adopt Daisy, i want us to adopt a lot of kids...so much that it hurst...but...do you really want to say yes to my proposal because you love me...or just to piss your mom off? he said removing his hand and kissing Oscar on the lips why don't you say we are thinking about moving in...together...since i was going to ask you tomorrow....at the zoo...with Daisy...but its up to you...just...think about why you want to say yes to me before you go out there and tell them he said before walking out the door and into the living room
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar   If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar EmptyTors Mar 14, 2019 12:14 am

”Dar!! MHHH!” he fought back the best he could, but the stupid werewolf was of cause so much stronger than he would ever be, so he could just as well just.. give it up.. and follow Darcy into the stupid bathroom, ”mmmmhhh” he just mumbled into Darcy's hands, rolling his eyes at him.. irritating..
But.. Darcy was right.. of cause he was.. it had been stupid, so stupid! He was just.. a stupid teenager with all the hormons and overreactions, he just.. didn't think.. argh!
A lot of kids?! WAIT WHAT! he made big eyes at Darcy.. just as the hand got removed.. tho' only to be replaced by his soft.. knee-weakening-lips.. ah..

”I'm sorry.. I'm sorry Darcy.. I didn't.. think..” he finally got around to say.. as he put his arms around the wolf and hugged himself into his embrace, ”I didn't mean it like that.. I just.. got.. mad.. my stupid parents.. mh.. sorry.. but you're right, I don't wanna marry you because they are stupid.. I wanna marry you because I love you.. more than anything.. I'm not telling them anything, it's non of their business..” he told Darcy, before getting on his those to kiss him again, this time with as much love as possible.

"Dinner is ready!!" he could then hear his mom call, as she probably thought they were still upstairs.. and not hiding in the bathroom.. mhmm.. ”let's just get this stupid dinner over with.. I can't wait till tomorrow.. and I can't wait to answer your question..” he said with a little teasing glimt in his eyes.. as he wouldn't tell Darcy if he would move in or not.. not before tomorrow.. hah! That was just a little bit of payback for all the.. sexual teasing before.. mhmm.. and if Darcy wanted it out of him, he'd just had to be.. what.. mhmm.. a good boy.. hah!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar   If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar EmptyOns Mar 20, 2019 12:14 pm

Darcy gave Oscar a small glare when he saw the younger boy roll his eyes at him, good god does he need to learn how to behave like a grown-up sometimes...not all the time because i like how innocent and childlike he is...but not when acts like this... , am smirk overtook his face when he saw Oscar's eyes go big fuck he is cute... as he slowly kissed Oscar he felt himself relax a bit.

It's okay Darcy said in a calm tone letting the young fairy hug him as tightly as he could, shhh Oscar listen to me he said putting his hands on either side of the boys face i get it...and trust me i really do...just had to sure you understood...and i love you too more than i can ever say his smile on grew larger when he felt those soft lips against his own

Darcy gave Oscar a reassuring squeeze you really know how to motivate a guy he chuckled out as the two of them walked into the living room. Looks delicious Mrs. Jenkins he said politely before pulling out Oscar's chair for him to sit on before sitting down himself. He gave his boyfriends knee a squeeze hoping that he could keep himself somewhat calm under the dinner.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar   If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar EmptyOns Mar 20, 2019 5:10 pm

”Yeayea” he just mumbled, really living up to the whole grumpy teenager act - before he just smiled really big and blinked a little teasingly at Darcy, as he just had to wait till tomorrow to know Oscars answer.
”Funny..” he said as he sat down in his usual place, where his mom had obesely tried to make it up to him, as there was now a glass of red wine in front of his plate.. but of cause Oscar didn't see it that way, he thought his partens just was out to get him, and that this was even more humiliating than not letting him have any at all. "Oh Oscar, I'm just trying to.." his mom started, as Oscar rolled his eyes at her, ”noooo mom, just forget about it, whatever okay, I don't want the stupid wine anyways!” he just cut her off, really making his mom twist in her chair - as she couldn't possibly start arguing with Oscar in front of Darcy, that would be super impolite..

"Thank you Darcy.. I was thinking, Oscar's birthday is coming up, maybe you and Daisy would like to come help us celebrate him? We were thinking of just trowing a thing, just here in the house, for Oscar's friends and family" his mom told Darcy, trying to shift lanes before Oscar exploded all over.. but.. no.. didn't help..
”Mom no! I don't wanna do that this year.. I'm turning eighteen! I don't want a kids party.. I'm going out with some friends okay!” he just snapped right back at her, "Oh.. okay.. if that's what you want Oscar.."
”It is.. and then.. and then I'm moving out.. okay!” he then just told her.. couldn't keep it in any longer..

"Moving where?" his father suddenly asked, trying to get a little bit involved.. but not to much either.. as he didn't want to get in-between any of them.. or take sides.. he was just kinda there.. mh.
"What?! What do you mean you're moving out?! Why are you moving out? What did we do wrong!" his mom started, ”I just wanna.. try it.. and I'm old enough.. I'm eighteen I don't wanna live with my parents anymore okay! I wanna live somewhere cool.. where I can have friends over and you won't come check on us every half hour! And I wanna live somewhere, where it's okay to go drinking, and you won't call and text me all night to make sure I'm okay! I'm not a little kid anymore, I wanna drink wine and I wanna move out, and I wanna be with Darcy, and I'm gonna have sex with him whether you like it or not! Actually we already did, a lot of times!! Okay!!” he just yelled, as he was now standing up, just yelling at his partens, who just sad there.. totally stunned..
"Oscar.." his dad tried again, but Oscar just gave him a really ice cold look, that made him shut up immediately. "Okay.." his mom finally said..
”Okay?” Oscar just repeated.. how in the world was she okay with this, why didn't se say anything?! Come on!

"I have a headache, I'm gonna go to bed.. oh and Darcy you're of cause welcome to stay over, it was nice.. having you.. goodnight.." she finally said, getting up, smiling kinda weak at Darcy, before turning around and going to bed..
Oscar's dad on the other hand just continued eating, as if nothing had ever happen..
”So how is the internship going? Are you learning a lot?” he's dad asked.. as Oscar slowly sad back down, just kinda starring at his empty plate.. wait.. what just happened? oh.. god..
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar   If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar EmptyFre Mar 22, 2019 7:30 pm

Darcy sighed and looked at Oscar almost begging him to just let it go. Darcy smiled at Oscar's mom, he was just about to answer her, because yes Daisy and him would love to come over...and he wasn't in the mood for a big party...honestly...he had Daisy and after she was born he stopped drinking and going to party's, he played at bars and sometimes got a drink and smoked one cigarette, but that was it...if everything went the way he hoped he would be a teacher and get a way better pay and then he could stop all his bad habits"Oscar..." he said shaking his head slightly don't make this a thing please. Darcy hide his face in his hands oh god I fell in love with a teenager...who is kinda a brat...if he doesn't shut up and say sorry to her...oh god it going to fall on me...god I want to smack him...hmmm not the worst idea... Darcy took a sip of his wine only to spit it all out and start coughing violently.

Darcy had never wanted to run and hide so much in his life. "Thank you very much, Mrs. Jenkins...I would love to" he said giving her a small apologetic smile. His eyes went to Oscar's dad who for some reason always was the one that seemed the most relaxed..." yes I am...I can't wait...getting a proper job would be good for me and Daisy...as much as I love playing in bars and pubs...I'm 25 and I have a kid and I should think about her, not my dreams...I can wait...when she is older...then maybe I can see if being a rockstar is still my dream...but right now it's her and Oscar" he said smiling

After dinner Darcy took Oscar hand and led him up to his room and locked the door after him, "two things...one am I invited to your birthday? Or am I too old " he said teasingly kissing Oscar on the lips "two be a good boy and take off your clothes and get on the bed...I think you need to learn a lesson"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar   If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar EmptyOns Mar 27, 2019 12:14 am

Oscar didn't eat much, he was just so angry, and he's stupid father was just being.. fucking awkward and making anything worse, so he left the table as fast as possible, so he could go to his room with Darcy. ”You wanna go out with a bunch of kids? It's just me and Damien and some other guys from school.. it's nothing big really.. but if you want, sure you can come..” he said, looking up at Darcy, whatever, I just hope I don't get teased for bringing my older boyfriend.. Darcy knows how to party doesn't he? He won't be boring right? He sure isn't boring in bed, that I know! he thought, getting a bit blushed, before Darcy gave him that sweet teasing kiss, ”mhmm” he moaned slowly, before hearing what he Darcy said - oh.. now he really got red in the face, as he could feel the blood run south too - all the way down between his legs.. mhm.
”So demanding.. I like it..” he just laughed, as he really could use this after this stupid evening.. just a little love from his man.. and he wouldn't mind if his mother heard too.. maybe he would moan a little bit extra loud just for her? Ha!

He startede getting undressed, right in front of Darcy, not as insecure anymore as he once was, though still a little shy of cause, but non the less he got naked, and then threw himself on the bed, facing down, so his ass was free for Darcy to admire. ”Why do I need to be taught a lesson though? And can you do it with a blowjob?” he teased back, hiding his shyness with a little bit of attitude, maybe he was still in the total brat mood - as he had been at dinner... hmm.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar   If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar EmptyTors Mar 28, 2019 5:34 pm

Darcy just smiled and pulled Oscar in so he could give him a sweet little kiss on the forehead well...if you want me to...then yes i will come...but umm...me and drinking...and partying...not a good combination...so i was thinking that you and me could do something fun...just the two of us...in the morning...before you go out and stuff he said with a small smile, he had zero interest in getting shitfaced, or even drunk...he did not do well with alcohol...which is why Oscar and Daisy didn't see him drink that often and if they did it was like one or two glasses... he knew what he was like, and so did Meg...it was not fucking pretty. He shook his head getting rid of the useless thoughts as he pulled Oscar into a teasing hungry kiss.

An evil little smirk spread across his face when he saw the reaction the one kiss had on his sweet little fairy, oh you really should watch that mouth of yours love...it could get you into trouble he said with a laugh and watched as Oscar started getting undressed. God he was beautiful, he let his eyes wander and felt himself get hard when he saw the way Oscar was facing down with his ass on display for Darcy. Hmmm...wouldn't be much of a lesson if you liked it...now would it...and you really have been acting like a brat all night he said running his hand down Oscar's back and gently palmed his ass, he opened one of Oscar's draws and took out a rolled up pair of socks open up love he said before putting them in the fairy's mouth, and smiled at how he looked with his pink lips stretched around them. Much better...now you can scream all you want...but if you are to loud...or if you cum...you will be so sorry he whispered in the little fairy's ear before Darcy landed the first hard slap to Oscar's ass.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar   If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar EmptyFre Mar 29, 2019 12:14 pm

”Sure, I would love to” sagde han bare med et stort smil, selvfølgelig ville han gerne holde morgenfødselsdag med sin kæreste, der var vitterligt intet han hellere ville, ”just the two of us ha? Sounds dirty.. we could do blowjob in bed instead of breakfast in bed!” grinede han bare med et frækt smil, men selvfølgelig var det der hans tanker gik hen lige nu, han var forhelved nøgen på sengen og alt for tændt jo!
”You know me, I like trouble..” fniste han bare, klar part til hvad end det var af frække ideer Darcy havde fået sig.

”What?! No! I havnet!” grinede han bare, slet ikke enig i sin dårlige opførsel overfor sine forældre og ja faktisk også Darcy, han havde været en skod kæreste - men hvis han havde kunne indrømme sin fejl så havde han jo ikke været en rigtig teenager i oprør vel!
”Ah.. Darcy..” sukkede han glad, som han mærkede Darcys fingre over sin krævende nøgne krop, kunne mærke hvordan utålmodigheden begyndte at sætte ind. ”Really?” grinte han bare som han kiggede lidt modvilligt på sokkerne, overvejede hvor svært han skulle gøre det for Darcy, men lod så alligevel ulven presse dem ind mellem læberne på ham, som han gav et lille støn fra sig.

”Mht?!” brummede han med sokkerne i munden, som Darcys ord ramte ham og han ligesom kunne regne ud hvad Darcy havde tænkt sig - en smule for sent dog, som han mærkede det hårde smæk ramle ind over hans røv, fik det til at nive og svige over det hele, som de sendte bølger af lyst og smerte gennem hans krop - men ærligtalt så gjorde det ham bare endnu mere liderlig, som han gav et højt lidende støn fra sig, og sendte Darcy et par stædige øjne, som han bare teasende bevægede sin røv lidt, som for at fortælle han ville have mere - hah! Så kunne det vel ikke være en straf vel, når Oscar så åbenlyst bare fandt det frækt og bare nød det.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar   If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar EmptyTirs Apr 02, 2019 2:59 pm

Darcy just looked at Oscar with a raised eyebrow and people think im the pervert that seduced you... he muttered as a big smile spread across his face, oh dear the poor boy really didn't understand what he was in for after the night Darcy had, Oscar...oh god how can one person be such a brat and still be so adorable...oh i know love...but even you can be to much trouble...and i think you need to learn that before its get to much out of hand he said smirking at his boyfriend.

Yes you have now don't fight me on this! you have been a brat and if we are going to live together then you need to learn your place love his voice was low and teasing and the way he let his hands roam over Oscar's body only made him harder, yes really he said as he pushed the sock into Oscar's waiting mouth.

Darcy couldn't help the small laugh that left his lips when he saw the effect he was having on the little fairy oh you like this hmm...oh my...the things i could do to you...fuck baby...you have no clue what i have planed for you he whispered before getting out the handcuffs from his bag, he leaned over Oscar's small body making sure to pressed his hard cock against the fairies’ ass as he handcuffed the boys hands to the bedpost. Oh look at you...what would your mother say if she saw you like this... he whispered into Oscar's ear before pulling back and delivering five hard slaps onto each cheek smirking at how nice and red they were turning hmm something is still missing he said seductively slowly reaching into his bag getting out a glass cockcage. He slid his head between Oscars legs and slowly started licking and sucking his hole and cock, making sure he was so close to cumming he would cry before he in one swift motion slid on the cage.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar   If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar EmptyOns Apr 03, 2019 3:13 pm

Oscar was laughing hard, oh yes, Darcy was right wasn't he - Oscar did seduce him, or kinda - but he made the first move! ”Oh really! Tsk!” he just laughed at Darcy, not sure he was in complete agreement - but Darcy still just stuffed the socks into his mouth and now made it impossible for him to talk back to him, tsk! I'm not even that much of a brat, I'm I? he just thought, still disagreeing with the handsome wolf who was now putting him in cuffs - jesus! Oh god, he's sooo bossy, god I love him - and I love this! Fuck, I'm so hard, please take me ah! he thought, and moaned out as loud he could with the sock in his moth of cause.

”Mhhmm ahhhmh! he just whined, trying to give Darcy a little fight, he wasn't just about to lie down willingly, nono that was no fun! So of cause he tried to pull his hands out of the cuffs, turning and tossing himself, ah shit! ”Mmhhh” he cried out through the socks, oh god! She would kill me if she knew, oh god! he thought, before Darcy just slapped him! Argh!
”MMMMBBBB!!!” he trying screaming though the socks, but only pathetic sounds made it's way though, it fucking felt like his ass was on fire! No stop! Ah no more! Not that much! Argh Darcy!! he thought, trying to get away from the slapping, ah jesus, it burned so much!

But he was captured, and couldn't do a damn thing about it, and yes before he knew it Darcy was right there - between his legs, making him moan as crazy - oh god! ”Mhhh, mhhh! Mhhh mh!” he sounded like a crazy person, but fuck, ah! Oh my god, you're driving me crazy! Please, ah I need to come! Ah, Please fuck me! Please do anything! Ah! he begged the wolf in silent.
But the stupid handsome devil stopped just the second before Oscar was about to come, and slid on.. a cock cage of some sort.. no!

”MMMBBBB!” - nonononono!!! Take if of take it of! Please don't please! Argh! I'm gonna die! Please Darcy!! he thought, his getting really big now, as he was begging Darcy not too, please, he tried to spit out the sock now, wanted it out, he needed to talk, he needed to beg! Please! He finally got it out, as his big begging eyes turned to Darcy, ”please I'm sorry, please Darcy, please! I need you! Please please have me, please I'll do anything! Please, slap me all you want, just take that thing off and fuck me!!” he cried out, trying to keep it down, but it was almost impossible, fuck! I'm going fucking crazy, if you don't take me now I'll die!!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar   If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar EmptyLør Apr 06, 2019 10:57 am

Darcy let out a deep chuckle and gave Oscar's ass a light tap, happy that the sock worked to some degree. He raised an eyebrow at his boyfriend when he tried to pull his hands out of the cuffs don’t worry...im sure you could give her a show she would never forget...isn't that why you told her we were having sex? or why you want me to fuck you so hard you can't walk in the morning hmm? you want her to see you like this...you want to be seen as an adult he whispered into Oscar's ear giving it a loving nip before pulling back and slapped him across his ass.

The small sweet pathetic moans and sounds that left the boys' lips only made Darcy harder; he pushed his hard cock against Oscar's ass slowly thrusting his clothed erection against the little fairy with every slap of his hand.

Darcy smirked as he let his tongue do all the work getting Oscar nice and wet so he could slowly finger him as he took him deep into his mouth moaning around him sending vibrations up his spine when he knew the fairy was close to cumming he pulled back...after all this was punishment... he couldn't help the laugh that left his lips when the cock cage was on. As Oscar spit out the sock Darcy just shook his head... he looked so pretty begging and helpless...your sorry?...really...and you aren't just desperate to cum?... he said as he took off his pants and started to pump his hard cock in his hand anything...oh Oscar don't worry...im going to fuck you he said teasingly before lubing himself up and pushed in.

He let out a quiet moan when he felt Oscar's heat enveloped him god how can you still be this tight he said under his breath as he started trusting in a hard punishing tempo. You want to cum hmm? Tell me love...what are you willing to do? How can i be sure you won't act like this again he said stoking the fairies caged cock.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar   If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar EmptyMan Apr 08, 2019 5:32 pm

Oscar just whined louder as Darcy kept torturing him, both with the slaps and with the words, oh dear! No I don't want that, nooo! She can't see me likes this oh god oh god! he thought desperately, trying to get out of this hold, trying to make Darcy stop being so god damn mean! Jesus! Just you wait till I get out of these! I'll spank you right back and make you scream too you evil wolf! he thought rebelliously, ready to give Darcy a taste of his own medicine, as soon as he was free.
”AAH! Mhhhh! AHmhhmhA!” he gasped loudly, feeling the wolf's hard cock robbing against him, whining it was just as naked as his, and buried deep inside him - yes god yes, fuck he wanted to be fucked so bad! So fucking bad!

”AH Darcy!! Please please! Stop please!” he gasped, fucking feeling like he was gonna explode every second now! His body just felt like it was filled up with boiling water, and it just burned so fucking crazy - like good but also fucking bad.. and the only thing that could make it better was Darcy's cock, and.. argh he wanted to come! Ah please! Fuck!
”Darcy!! Take it of for fuck sake, take it off!!” okay he was done begging now, now he was getting angry and starting to demand that Darcy would just stop and just let him cum and just fuck him hard and just, just fuck!
”Yes, take me! Ah!” he moaned loudly, looking up and down over his boyfriends perfect body, and his perfect big dick, fuck he looked good, like a crazy hot movie star - and all of this belonged to Oscar, shit he was lucky..

”AHHH! YES! No ah no take it off!! Take it off! Or I'm gonna make you fuckign regret that you- AAAHHH” he just moaned and cried and screamed, probably waking up the whole god damn house, but he just didn't care to think of that now - he was going absolutely crazy here, nothing had ever been this much torture, he needed to cum, he needed to cum så badly, why was Darcy so evil! ”Ah I'm gonna make you pay for this!” he just shouted back at him, couldn't stop moaning though, as Darcy moved so fucking good inside him, ah felt so amazing, but shit how it just made the cockcage all the more worse! ”SHUT UP! Ah ah! I'll.. fuck fine! I won't do it again, please.. shit okay! Darcy, you're killing me!! I'm gonna die if you won't let me cum! Right this second! Whatever I'll do everything okay! I'll suck your cock for hours, I'll let you fuck me for hours without any complaining, I'll.. I'll be your sex slave or something, whatever you want, please - just take it off!!!” he moaned and scream - but shit the pleasure of this, he just.. couldn't take it.. to much goddamn pleasure..

”ah nononono.. please don't.. ah.. I'm gonna pass out..” he gasped while Darcy was stroking his cock, so much fucking torture, ”I'll be good.. I'll be good.. please.. I'll be good..” he whispered, having pinched his eyes shut now, as they where getting all watery from the struggle and exhaustion of this evil game they were playing, feeling how his body was slowly giving up, he couldn't fight back no more - probably what Darcy wanted all along, he was just to stubborn to surrender that quickly, but now.. now he had surrendered, take me, I'm all yours - I'll do anything, anything you want, anything for you.. ah..
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar   If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar EmptyOns Apr 10, 2019 6:47 pm

Oscar just whined louder as Darcy kept torturing him, both with the slaps and with the words, Darcy would never admit it but fuck! He loved having so much power over Oscar, he loved how he could turn this beautiful boy into a whimpering moaning mess with little more than just words. The wolf didn’t know how much longer he could keep on doing this…but Oscar needed to learn not to talk like that to Darcy or his mom and dad like that again.
The loud gasp that left the fairies soft lips almost made Darcy cum all over him shit, oh fuck I want him, fuck I just need him to submit completely and give himself over to me right now…I almost want to cum right here and now just to tease him!

Darcy smirked mmm why should I…you look so good like this…all hot and helpless and mine…fuck…all mine to do as I please… he gasped, feeling like he was going to die if he didn’t get inside his boyfriend now, but he had to hold himself back, he took a long deep calming breath gently teasing his little fairy with his cockhead rubbing up and down the clef of his ass.
Hmmm language like that won’t get you anywhere but in more trouble he was very well aware how painful it must be getting for Oscar and how desperate he was becoming. The sweet begging and cursing was only prof that Darcy almost had him right where he needed him.
He started to pump himself nice and slow looking Oscar dead in the eye the whole time, he was done teasing him, for now at least, he needed to be inside him right the fuck now and it couldn’t go any faster. He let out a long moan teasing his cockhead with a shiny bead of pre-cum, oh im going to take you alright

As he pushed in his vision blurred for a second fuck Oscar was tight! Fuck he should tease him like this more often if it made him tighten up like this! oh I would love to see you try, AHH FUCK he moaned giving a hard thrust, the moans and screams leaving Oscar’s lips were fucking obscene! And if they weren’t careful Oscar mom and dad might walk in ant moment and see them, and for some reason that made Darcy want to make the boy scream louder, fuck he wanted the whole fucking world to know that he owned every inch of Oscar Jenkins and no one else ever fucking would. and how are you going to make me pay hmmm? he asked as he fucked the boy harder and faster. telling me to shut up…really…and here I thought you wanted to cum he whispered in Oscar’s ear before pulling back and delivering a hard slap on his ass never? So if I tell you to apologize to your mother you will? he picked up the tempo with his thrusts and slaps, smiling at how red Oscar’s ass was don’t worry I won’t let you die…mmm sex slave and sucking my cock for hour…you really are desperate aren’t you…fuck I almost want you to dress up and be my sex slave for a whole day mmm fuck Oscar…im so close… he moaned.

He smirked he had Oscar right where he wanted him, so desperate and broken that all he wanted was just to cum finaly… Darcy gave his cock a few fast punishing strokes shhh you are doing so well Oscar im so prode of you…shh I love you…I got you…don’t worry you can cum he said gently before opening the cockcage letting it fall onto the bed, the wolf let oh a loud moan as he he felt Oscar’s inside tighten impossibly around him as he came, Darcy felt the coil inside him burst as he came deep and hard inside Oscar for what felt like hours. He collapsed onto the bed taking Oscar with him and warped his arms around the boy spooning him as his cock slowly stopped cumming and started to slip out I love you…fuck you did so well…mmm you are amazing…fuck I can’t wait to wake up next to you every day he said lovingly.

If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Does mother know best? (XXX)- Oscar
» ◈ Oh will you look at that.. Sorry, I forgot - you cant! (Oscar)
» Birthdays and sexshops (XXX) - Oscar
» Dear baby brotha! ~ Oscar
» I dont need Saving

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Bolig området, middel klassen-
Gå til: