Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Birthdays and sexshops (XXX) - Oscar

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Birthdays and sexshops (XXX) - Oscar Empty
IndlægEmne: Birthdays and sexshops (XXX) - Oscar   Birthdays and sexshops (XXX) - Oscar EmptySøn Apr 07, 2019 6:53 pm

Tid: d. 2 febuar kl. 10
Sted: Hjemme hos Darcy, Daisy og Meghan
Omgivelser: Rodet soveværelse
Vejr: Det sner en smule udenfor.
Outfit: nøgen...men senere det her: Link
@Oscar

Darcy lay in bed not wanting to open his eyes just yet, the sun was streaming in through the curtains lighting up the room in a warm golden light. He slowly let his eyes flutter open and turned to look at Oscar, smiling at how beautiful he looked in the morning light, as the sun hit skin in tiny little patterns, the werewolf looked over to the open window groaning, the cold breeze was giving him goosebumps. He slowly disentangled himself and walked over to the window a soft smile coming to his face when he saw the snow fall and how the sun light up the white ground beneath. He slowly made his way back to the bed after closing the window.

He slowly warped his body around Oscar heating up his cold feet on his boyfriends' legs happy birthday love he whispered giving Oscar a sweet little kiss on the lips before moving under the covers and in between the fairies legs. He gave the fairies cock a long loving lick better wake up Oscar...i have a surprise for you...and it wouldn't be fun if you couldn't join me he moaned out before taking Oscar as deep as he could in one go moaning loudly at the heave feel of him.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Birthdays and sexshops (XXX) - Oscar   Birthdays and sexshops (XXX) - Oscar EmptyMan Apr 08, 2019 7:41 pm

”Mhmmm” he mumbled in a horse morning voice - as he turned a little in bed, annoyed by the wolf running around making all the noice - shhh I'm actually sleeping here!
”Ah no! Mh!” he cried out as Darcy started to tease him, first with his cold feet and later with his oh so warm and soft lips - mh.. hm? ”Sshh I'm sleeping..” he just mumbled, trying to turn away just to tease the wolf a little - but Darcy was already in-between his legs.. damn that wolf! ”Ah fuck Darcy!” he gasped, finally opening his eyes, giving Darcy - or the Darcy shaped bump the sheets made between his legs - a groggy morning stare.

”I hate surprises, what is it?” he just moaned back at him, finding his way under the sheets as well to pull his fingers through his boyfriends hair, mhmm ”Aaahh.. Darcy.. okay, this surprise I like..” he moaned out happy - but shit, his body just had such a low tolerance level in the morning, and well he was already hard before Darcy started touching him - and shit his mouth was just so warm and wet and fuck it felt good, and fuck he couldn't handle this kinda fantastic pleasure so early - ah shit! ”Fuck Darcy I'm gonna! Ah!!” he gasped, moaning loudly as he made a few jerks and hitched up - just as he came between his boyfriends perfect lips - oh fuck! ”Mhmm shit..” he whispered out, pulling the sheets away so he could get a look at the beautiful man swallowing him whole - fuck, if he could just get a picture of that! Hot damn!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Birthdays and sexshops (XXX) - Oscar   Birthdays and sexshops (XXX) - Oscar EmptyTirs Apr 09, 2019 12:02 pm

Not for much longer he said teasingly, taking Oscar deep into his mouth, hollowing his cheeks and started to suck him, he let his tongue glide alongside his cock, smirking around his boyfriend and made a series of hums and vibrations that traveled up Oscar's cock. Darcy let out a loud moan when he felt Oscar fingers pull his hair, fuck he loved it...mmm Oscar should do it more. Darcy let his fingers massage Oscars ball and draw small circles on the boy's hips while he worked on bringing the young boy to orgasm. Darcy loved Oscar in the mornings, he was so sweet and sensitive and fuck hard...he was the picture of pure sex...the way he looked as he just lay there...how could the wolf not want to jump him and make him moan in pleasure. Darcy closed his eyes moaning loudly when he felt Oscar's hips give some small jerky movements just before he came in Darcy's waiting mouth.

He looked up at Oscar smiling as he slowly pulled away gulping down the last of his cum, happy birthday he said smiling crawling up Oscar's body and looking down at him love and adoration shining out of the werewolf. What do you want for breakfast? anything you want, pancakes, bacon, waffles, strawberries, my cock anything you want...and after we are going to by your present...and i think you need a lot of energy for that he said smirking
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Birthdays and sexshops (XXX) - Oscar   Birthdays and sexshops (XXX) - Oscar EmptyTors Apr 11, 2019 10:06 pm

”GOD.. Darcy.. fuck!” he just moaned out, still feeling the ecstasy of the orgasm and all the aftershocks of the pleasure of it all. His boyfriend was fucking wild, in the best way possible! God he loved him so!! ”Mhmm.. thank you..” he whispered back a bit shy, biting down his lips, looking up at his beautiful man, who till this day.. could still make him blush so easily.. damn.. ”your cock dipped in chocolate sauce..” he just giggled out, obesely joking.. or.. was he? God.. now he just wanted really nasty food sex.. fuck.. stupid!

”Mhmm I don't know.. just pancakes please.. and eh.. maybe.. you could.. mhmm.. eh.. bend me over the kitchen counter.. after.. or.. something?” he whispered feeling his whole face turning red, god this was not one of his fortunes.. talking about sex like this.. he just felt so ashamed.. in some way.. even though he knew he shouldn't be.. because Darcy loved him, and he loved Darcy.. and all their crazy good sex.. with the dirty talk and all.. god he loved it!
”Where do we buy my present, and why do I need energy for that?” he just asked, trying to change the subject a little, so he could maybe get his blushing under control again.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Birthdays and sexshops (XXX) - Oscar   Birthdays and sexshops (XXX) - Oscar EmptyLør Apr 13, 2019 1:01 am

You taste amazing my little fairy he said lovingly before pulling back letting Oscar relax and get ready for round two and maybe three. Darcy laughed loudly, feeling his chest expand with happiness and warmth as he looked over at the boy in his warm arms. I can work with that he said with a shit eating grin on his handsome face started to grow. You filthy boy...if you could live the rest of you life only having sex and never needing anything else you would...og god i have created a monster he said smiling at Oscar softly never wanting the moment to ever end he had everything he would ever need with here.

Well lets just say that it isn't the present in it self that will tier you out but...more what will come after he said scooping Oscar up in his arms and carrying a very naked Oscar into the kitchen, suddenly very happy that Daisy and Meghan were out for the day. He placed Oscar on the kitchen counter moving in between his legs smirking predatorily at the boy so is this what you want hmm, for me to fuck you here...and maybe if you are a very good boy im going to bend you over just like you want me too...or maybe im just going to take you here and not let you come he said evily moving his hand down between Oscar's pale legs.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Birthdays and sexshops (XXX) - Oscar   Birthdays and sexshops (XXX) - Oscar EmptySøn Apr 14, 2019 2:59 pm

Oscar just gav a sweet little giggle back at Darcy, smiling oh so innocent, though he was blushing just a little bit, he had never been good at the dirty talk, it just made him so shy.. though he loved it anyways! ”Okay..” he just whispered softly, smiling back at Darcy, damn he was just the luckiest little fairy on the whole planet! ”Yes please!” he just laughed, oh yes.. he would if he could.. he could easily live on just love and sex.. mhmm!

”Argh! Just tell me please! What is it?” he asked, hating how mystierus Darcy acted about the present.. but still finding it super exciting, now he just couldn't wait! What is it argh!
”Mhhh!” he just mumbled, getting dragged out of bed and into the kitchen where he got placed on the kitchen counter with the handsome wolf between his legs.. ”Ah.. yes please.. mhmm..” he moaned softly, already getting hard again.. oh Darcy just knew every single button to press to just make Oscar go crazy horny! ”No! It's my birthday, so you'll have to be the good boy, and do as I say!” he just laughed, moaning as Darcy got his fingers down between his legs, ”Ah.. Darcy mhmmm.. now.. bend me over and own me like you know you want to!” he moaned, getting super red in the face.. but again with the dirty talk.. argh.. was he even any good? Ih! But fuck the way Darcy looked at him.. like he was just some sort of snack.. ah, fuck he loved that.. made him all kinds of horny, ”come on! Please just fuck me!” he moaned louder.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Birthdays and sexshops (XXX) - Oscar   Birthdays and sexshops (XXX) - Oscar EmptySøn Apr 14, 2019 9:56 pm

And ruin the surprise and the look on that adorable face of yours...never! he said in a dramatic tone poking Oscar in the ribs before picking him up and taking him into the kitchen. A happy pleased sound left his lips when he had Oscar right between his legs, all cute, tied and horny...mmm best kind of combination...He could help but laugh or rais his eyebrow a bit at Oscar's words oh really...you are in charge here really? he said in a teasing tone as he started to gently press his finger against Oscar's entrance. As much as he wanted to tease the fairy and hear him beg for it...it was his birthday and well where they were going and the things Darcy wanted to buy...why not let him have his way...just for today.

In one quick motion, he pulled Oscar of the counter and bent him over it, he leaned against the fairies body giving his earlobe a small nip. For today...you can have me any way you want...who knows....if you want....i might let you fuck me tonight he moaned into Oscar's ear.

Darcy didn't waste any time in prepping Oscar and making the younger boy ready for him, after what felt like ages he removed his long fingers from inside Oscar's heat, he slowly sank his teeth into Oscar's shoulder before pushing his cock into Oscar and moaning loudly as he felt the warm tightness around him making him see white.

Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Birthdays and sexshops (XXX) - Oscar   Birthdays and sexshops (XXX) - Oscar EmptyMan Apr 15, 2019 1:32 am

”Evil!” he just laughed, thinking about the surprise, what could it be? He just hoped it wasn't something totally over the top - he hated to much attention, so everything that was just him and Darcy, that would be good.. maybe just romantic date or something? Well.. he would be happy with whatever.. everything with Darcy was just, perfect, god he loved him so much!
”That's AH!! right.. ah!! Darcy!” he tried to tell him, but got distracted from Darcy's teasing fingers, fuck! Mhmm! Felt so good, ”Ah.. yes..” he just moaned, didn't even try to fight it, he just surrendered, Darcy could fuck him how ever the fuck he wanted to.. mhmm, as long as he just kept doing that.. ah it felt so good!

”AH!” he just cried out, as Darcy got him down from the counter and just turned him and bended him over it - fuck!! So hot! So fucking hot! Ah! ”Ah.. ah yes!” he just moaned out, moving his ass a little bit inpatient, wanting to feel Darcy inside him just right this second! ”Mhmm, you might let me?? Nah.. I'll take you however I want to!” he just teased back, feeling a little bit extra confident on this special day.. because now he wasn't just a little kid no more, he was a freaking adult! And that meant he could make his own decisions now! ”My birthday, and I de- AAAHH DARCY!” he just screamed as he felt the fingers move inside him, so fucking good, aah harder fuck! ”When.. and.. ah where.. AAHH, and how! I want you.. and your.. mhmm hard.. cock.. af fuck.. inside me.. ah.. ah harder please!!” he tried to speak and moan at the same time.. but fuck, it felt so good.. as he finally got what he wanted, and shit Darcy just.. mhmm bend him over.. and fucked him.. just as he asked to be bend over and fucked.. and it felt amazing! This was so much one of his favourite position to be fucked in.. he liked having.. no.. control.. at all.. just.. mhmm bend over and helpless and fucked.. ah!

He came fast and hard, as he just moaned even louder, ”Ah ah Darcy! Ah! I love you, so much! Mhmm!” he gasped even louder, just moaning to the sweet pleasure of the orgasm.. oh dear.. that wolf of his.. mhmm.. ”you make me crazy you know..” he sighed in a naughty smile, before he got pulled up again and he hugged himself into Darcys warm embrace, ”let's eat and do that surprise thing.. I can't wait!” he said.

After a quick shower, Oscar had gotten dressed, and they had eaten his favourite breakfast food, Darcy was really good at the whole cooking thing, Oscar only knew how to make like.. lasagna.. kinda.. but not really.. he had to learn some stuff if he was to move out.. mhmm.
Now he just stood by the door all ready to leave, ”come on come on come on you slow wolf! I wanna go!” he just hushed at his boyfriend, as a little child so freaking impatient.. but even though he was 18 now.. he was still a little teenage's brat.. that didn't change.. mhmm, but Darcy had to like that, or else he would have broken them off a long time ago, mhm!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Birthdays and sexshops (XXX) - Oscar   Birthdays and sexshops (XXX) - Oscar EmptyMan Apr 15, 2019 12:23 pm

Darcy couldn't help the laugh like moan that fell from his lips mmm yes let you fuck me... he said punctuating every word with a hard thrust of his fingers mmm but how can i say no to the birthday boy...after all you left me wanting more after last time you fucked....mmm i still play with myself remembering how you felt inside me he moaned before thrusting his hard leaking cock into his waiting boyfriend. He bent him over and fucked him, just like the little fairy asked him to. Darcy cam fast just like Oscar moaning and sinking his teeth into Oscar's shoulder trying to muffle the sounds leaving his mouth. He pulled Oscar into his arms slowly letting the last of his cum pool inside the naughty little boy that was clinging to him, hmmm...deal.. he muttered.

Darcy shook his head laughing at how impatient Oscar was being at the moment and here i thought you were a grown up...aren't you 18 he said sarcastically giving Oscar a sweet kiss on the lips and i think there is something very wrong with me because...you acting like this turns me on....so i must be one hell of a sleazy old man he said taking Oscar's hand and walking down the stairs and onto the street so before we go i have to small things planned for today one is we go and by your present the other is...well something that will take at least 2-3 hours...so what do you want to do first M'lord he said beaming at Oscar it was only 11:30 so if Oscar wanted to go with option two they had more than enough time to go shopping after.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Birthdays and sexshops (XXX) - Oscar   Birthdays and sexshops (XXX) - Oscar EmptyMan Apr 15, 2019 12:49 pm

He was a little red in the cheeks, as he couldn't help thinking about that time in the shower, where Oscar had topped his boyfriend.. it had been a little bit angsty and chaos like.. but it had felt sooooo good.. he'd really liked it, and when Darcy talked like that to him.. so dirty.. he couldn't help giving up a small moan, wanting to top him again, wanting to be inside him.. oh god.. that was such a dirty thought! His whole face just turned red, fuck! But mhmm, maybe it would be a good way to give Darcy a little payback for that time at his parents house.. where Darcy had been so fucking hot and evil.. maybe he could tie him up this time, and.. make him moan like crazy for Oscar?! Oh shit.. that would be hot.. but he had to plan it carefully.. or else Darcy would just say something and make Oscar awkward so he couldn't do it.. and that would be so embarrassing, no, he wanted to do it right! To really make Darcy pay, to really make him suffer, and put him through all the pain and the pleasure, as he had done to Oscar! Mhmm!

Oscar blushed a little bit again, as he looked over at his boyfriend, before feeling the soft kiss in his lips,”aah.. mhmm.. nothing wrong with you, but if you call me a kid one more time, I'll have to spank you later today!” he just giggled back at his sweet sleazy old man.. fuck he loved him so bad!!
”Oh god.. you've got more than one surprise for me?? I don't think I can handle that..” he just laughed, god Darcy was so sweet.. so amazing.. all these beautiful sides of him, he could be so caring and so loving.. and also be so hot and so.. mhm dirty.. god he was just every good little thing rolled into one, seriously he just had the whole package.. oh speaking of package.. his.. mhmm package between his legs was.. pretty awesome sized too.. fuck.. no stop! Stop thinking about his cock, or you'll just get horny in the middle of the street, god you're such a whore for him.. jesus! he thought to himself, blushing all over. ”I want my present!” he just said with a big smile, trying to distract himself a little, to not just.. jump Darcy.. right here on the street.. like the little lovesick teenager he was.. 18 yes.. but stil a teenager.. mhmm.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Birthdays and sexshops (XXX) - Oscar   Birthdays and sexshops (XXX) - Oscar EmptyMan Apr 15, 2019 6:35 pm

Oh really...you are going to spank me...be still my beating heart he said mockingly giving Oscar hand a small kiss to bad...plus gift nr two might not be that much fun...but i think it will make you very happy he said smirking not wanting Oscar to figure out what he had planned for them later that day. Come on brat lets get you your birthday present he said lovingly taking Oscar by the hand and leading him down the road. Darcy could hear his heart beat inside his ribcage and could feel the way his blood was slowly moving down south the closer they got to 'the shop'.

After half an hour Darcy could finally see the shop, he turned to Oscar smirking no remember its your day so you can this one time choose whatever you want the pice be damned okay...just trust me okay he said giving Oscar a long hungry kiss licking along his lips before opening them only to gently move his tongue against the warm inside of Oscar's mouth, the wolf pulled back with a small moan as he lead them into a sex shop.

Once inside he looked around trying to see if there was anything he wanted to get Oscar anything you want...who knows maybe you can use it on me later...mmmm Oscar please...show me how good you can fuck me and make scream and moan your name he half whispered and moaned into Oscars ear before going over to the clothes rack smiling as he imagined Oscar wearing all the things, hmmm the heals with that harness fuck he would look so hot in that with that skirt and oh fuck yes he is so going to wear that he thought to himself putting the things into the shopping bag.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Birthdays and sexshops (XXX) - Oscar   Birthdays and sexshops (XXX) - Oscar EmptyTirs Apr 16, 2019 12:57 pm

”Mhmm” he sighed, and gave Darcy a really sweet innocent smile, ”Yes I can't wait!” he just laughed, and cliched Darcy's hand in his, following his perfect man, to wherever they were going.
”What? Uhm.. okay?” he said, why was he suddenly feeling so nervous? What was it Darch had planned, where were they? He got distracted for a minut, as he couldn't help himself from moaning just a tiny bit, feeling Darcy's eager kiss, ”Ah.. mhh!” he whined, pressing himself against Darcy's perfect body, longing for more.

A little bit light-headed he let go of his werewolf again, not really picking up on where they were going before it kinda was too late.. good distracting with that kiss.. Jesus!
”Darcy!!” he then just cried out really loud, as his face turned red in a fucking heartbeat - nonononononooooo!!! ”Ah no! What.. I.. ah..!” he said, so fucking shy, argh he couldn't handle this! Omgomgomgomg we're in a sex shop! Omg! I can't believe he brought me here!! Oh my!! Oh fuck! I'm gonna die from embarrassment, I'll just stand here, very still.. dying.. fuck I wish I could just vanish.. oh my god! No What is he doing!! Nonono! I'm not wearing that, no way! Oh my god oh my god!

”Darrr-ccyyy” he whined following his boyfriend to the clothes rack, not knowing what else he was suppose to do with himself, he was almost to scared to have a look around.. fuck! ”I'm not wearing that!” he just whined, pulling a bit on the back of Darcy's jacket, please.. argh!
His eyes went astray for a second, as he couldn't help looking at some other kinda hot clothes.. that he would love to see Darcy in.. oh god, he would look so hot with that on.. oh my good no! I'm not doing this, I'm not! He can't make me!! Argh! oh dear, had he ever been more red in the face before?! But maybe.. if he really insists.. maybe I should just go find the biggest buttplug there is, and he'll stop teasing me like this.. he know very well how shy I get with things like this, it's not fair! Mhmm I'll get him a whip.. what would show him not to be such an evil.. horny.. wolf.. fuck, I could just do him right here right now.. fuckfuckfuck! I'm a mess, Jesus!
”Darcy please.. you can't be serious.. please, ah no! I'm definitely not wearing that!!” he just whined again looking at the weird buttplug Darcy had picked up.. no, oh fucking hell! Please let it be a joke! Argh!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Birthdays and sexshops (XXX) - Oscar   Birthdays and sexshops (XXX) - Oscar EmptyTirs Apr 16, 2019 2:45 pm

Darcy let out a loud chuckle looking at his redfaced boyfriend as he walked over finding the things he wanted Oscar to wear, his eyes kept looking over at the fairy who just stood there figgiting and red as a tomato, he looked at him when he was pulled back by his jacket his eyebrow raised oh but you are wearing all this Oscar he said leaning in closely you said you wanted to be my sex slave he whispered into Oscar's ear letting his tongue dart out and lick the shell of it. Now stop whining and find something you want me to wear...later...unless you don't want to fuck my brains out and make me pay for what i did to you...hmmm i was really looking forward to having you fuck me and spank me he whispered seductively kissing Oscar hungrily on the lips before moving over to the rack of buttplugs and collars.

He didn't know how long the two of them spent in the shop with Darcy mostly teasing and feeling up Oscar making him all horny and messy, at some point after being in the shop for almost an hour he took Oscar's hand leaving the shop excitement coursing through his veins at what Oscar wanted to do to Darcy later on. Darcy pulled out a scarf and tied it around Oscar's eyes so he couldn't see sorry love but it is a suprise he said leading Oscar by the hand over to a taxi.

When they finally arrived Darcy paid the guy and took a long calming breath you ready he asked taking off the blindfold to reveal a beautiful house welcome home he said kissing Oscar's temple.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Birthdays and sexshops (XXX) - Oscar   Birthdays and sexshops (XXX) - Oscar EmptyTirs Apr 16, 2019 3:51 pm

Oscar whined even more frustrated, as Darcy just insisted he'd wear all that dirty lingerie, oh god! He would die if he had to wear that! Oh god! Though.. somewhere in his filthy mind he kinda imagined how hot it would be if Darcy forced him to do it.. and how turned on Darcy would get if he walked around in all that.. fuck.. he was so dirty, jeez!

”That's not fair! I only said that because.. ahh ah Darcy! Not in here! Ahh!” he gasped, getting teased by the wolf once again.. oh my god people we're looking at them! Ah he blushed even harder, ”fine!” he just said in his grumpy teenager voice, ”I'm gonna pick out the biggest dildo in here, and make you whine louder than ever!” he just said stubbornly, as he left Darcy to go have a look around himself, still super shy though, but with all Darcy's teasing he got a bit stubborn, so he picked a few things out to tease Darcy with, not some crazy big dildo though, but he did choose a leather jock-string  that would look so good on Darcy's hot ass, and some other dirty underwear to tease him with. He was a bit afraid to pick out the really hardcore things and in the beginning he just got some sweet innocent sextoys like this to really torture him with, and this because it was kinda fun. But as time went by, he got a little bit more risky, and before they had to go he choose something a little more hardcore, so he could really give the wolf a good payback later on.. he choose this and this and also.. a whip of cause.. mhmm and then they'd had to go. Shit he couldn't wait for later!!

”Mhmm no please.. just take me in the bushes.. I'm so horny..” he just moaned, because shit.. it had gotten him all worked up, walking around in that shop imagining doing all sorts of dirty stuff with and to Darcy.. now he just craved him sooooo bad.. no more surprises please, just fuck me before I die of wanting! he thought, though had no noise to just follow Darcy into the cap, as he maybe got a little handsy.. just couldn't keep his hands of the hot werewolf, who had just made it worse with the blindfold..

”Please tell me it some sort of sexclub, and you're gonna tie me up now and do me hard..” he just moaned, before Darcy took of the blindfold, and it was nothing like what Oscar had imagined.. it was a house.. a beautiful house! Wow.. ”What?! What do you mean welcome home? Did you buy a house for me? Oh my god Darcy!! This is crazy!!” he just screamed out in happiness, in a high pinched overwhelmed voice, as he just jumped up in Darcys arms and hugged him tight, ”oh my good you're the must amazing guy on the plant.. I love you so so so so much, now please give me a tour, and please please do me in our new house!” he just whined and moaned and laughed, so happy he could cry! Oh god, this was just the best day ever!!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Birthdays and sexshops (XXX) - Oscar   Birthdays and sexshops (XXX) - Oscar EmptyTirs Apr 16, 2019 5:53 pm

Darcy just laughed as he dragged Oscar out the shop hmmm let me think about it... he said pretending to think as he let his hands wander down Oscar's chest and stop right at the hem of his trousers no...im sorry but we have somewhere to be...maybe i can fuck you there...or you me he said in a teasing tone as he put on the blindfold, he shook his head looking at Oscar's teasing little hands, he just smirked and slowly started to rub his fingers along Oscar's cock. Sorry no sex club...but not a bad idea... maybe next time he said before getting out the taxi.

The reaction Oscar had was all Darcy ever wanted to see, fuck he looked so happy, he just picked Oscar up spinning him around why thank you i know im amazing he said in a cocky tone, it will be ready in 2 or 3 weeks... and yes i bought it for us...you me and Daisy...i one of my students dad is a real estate agent... so he got it for me pretty chep...i think it was not long after i got my memory back...so two months...the house cost me around 100.000 punds...lucky me i have mom and a college fund that i never had to use... and the rent is 1000 pounds every three months because i own it...so yea...im taking that you like it? he said smiling kissing Oscar all over his face.

He sat his fairy down and walked over to the door now we only have a kitchen and bathroom and celler...witch we will come to later...its very empty but i think we can by what we need he said unlocking the door leading them inside. The first room was the biggest so im thinking livingroom/dinningroom he said before walking into an open kitchen he lead them now a hallway showing Oscar two rooms music room and Daisy he said smiling brightly at Oscar and the best the bathroom and upstairs we have one more room yours and mine...and a least but not last he said running with his hand in Oscar's as he opened the back door to the garden the garden itself was a big field of wildflowers he looked at Oscar smiling so wanna move in with me?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Birthdays and sexshops (XXX) - Oscar   Birthdays and sexshops (XXX) - Oscar EmptyTirs Apr 16, 2019 7:02 pm

Oscar just laughed even more as Darcy picked him up and twirled him around as he was a toddler, but fuck it made him so happy! this was the best present ever! ”Oh my god Darcy, it's perfect, I love it, I love you!” he just said smiling all over his face, as Darcy explained how he'd gotten the house.. wow.. ”Sooooo amazing!” he just repeated kissing him a few times too.

He followed Darcy to the door, as he gave ham a tour of the house, everything was just perfect, he didn't care that the house wasn't done yet, this was just a dream come true, he would live anywhere with Darcy, this was just soooo incredible! ”It's beautiful..” he just whispered happily, looking the place over, as Darcy guided him around so he could see the diffrent rooms and such.. till they got outside.. oh god! ”Oh my good!! I love it, I love it so much!” he just said happily stepping out to the terrace to get a look over the beautiful garden, with all the wildflowers, wow! ”Darcy.. it's amazing.. it's incredible.. It's.. ah I don't know what to say, I'm so happy!” he just said, smiling back at Darcy, as Darcy asked him the final question.. hmm!

He took his hand and pulled him out into the garden, before he put his leg in-between Darcy's and striped him over into the soft grass with the many flowers sounding them, He just climbed onto Darcy smiling and giggling, ”yesyesyesyes a million times yes, now please.. please make love to.. my beautiful man and house owner..” he just whispered softly, as he bend down to kiss Darcy on his soft pink lips - a little impatient as he had been horny for hours now.. he opens his boyfriends jacket and pulled his shirt up, so he could open his jeans and get to the good stuff.. mhmm - totally cocksick as always!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Birthdays and sexshops (XXX) - Oscar   Birthdays and sexshops (XXX) - Oscar EmptyOns Apr 17, 2019 3:35 pm

Darcy looked at Oscar smiling taking in the view of the flower field... he owned a fucking field of flowers...he looked back at the terrace smiling to himself happy that he and Oscar finally would have a place that was theirs and no one else...he couldn't wait for them to start a life together, he chuckled happily before letting out a surprised gasps when Oscar put his leg in-between Darcy's and tripped him over falling into the soft grass with the many flowers sounding them, Darcy just chuckled at Oscar as he climbed onto Darcy smiling and giggling, i would love nothing more... he said lifting his head so he could kiss Oscar, laughing wholeheartedly at Oscar's growing impatience as he started pulling off their clothes.

Darcy shook his head helping Oscar get the both of them get naked before flipping them over so Oscar was underneath him with a halo of flowers around his head, Darcy ran his finger through Oscar's brown locks leaning down kissing him sweetly and lovingly. I hope you are ready for there is a big difference between making love and fucking he whispered as he gently spreading Oscar's leg and moving his head in between them as he started to lick and kiss him from the tips of his toes to the head of his leaking cock and back down to his waiting entrance.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Birthdays and sexshops (XXX) - Oscar   Birthdays and sexshops (XXX) - Oscar EmptyOns Apr 17, 2019 3:53 pm

Oscar just laughed and nodded, yesyes! ”Love now.. fuck later..” he just smiled back at Darcy, letting him help with the clothes, so they could just lay there all naked on the soft grass between the beautiful flower - oh god he loved this house so much already! He just wanted to live here forever and ever, with his beautiful husband to be - and the little Queen Daisy!
”Ahh ah!” he moaned out, as Darcy vanished down between his legs, he really just knew his way around like a true master, knowing every soft spot to press down on, to make Oscar whine and moan and beg for more! ”Ah Darcy.. I love you so much!” he just moaned out, closing his eyes smiling like a maniac, so happy he could just fly!

Later that evening, they had been out to this really fancy restaurant, and Oscar had gotten a huge chocolate cake to dessert, it was such a luxury to be the birthday boy, and he'd really gotten everything he'd wished for.
No wait, there was one more thing.. and he wanted it.. really really bad.. and now, with a bottle of wine in his system, he had gotten up the courage to deal with his smirking boyfriend and to just make him his fucking bitch! Payback time!

So when they got home to the apartment and into Darcy's room, Oscar just pushed him into the bed, looking at him with at teasing smile, ”mhmm now it's your time for a little torture.. my handsome evil boyfriend.. so lay still, and do as I say, because it's my birthday, so my word is the law!” he laughed, finding that bag from earlier as he reached down to it and found the bondage chains he had bought earlier, as he looked over at Darcy and climbed onto the bed. ”Sh!” he just laughed, couldn't keep it all serious, but he tried to be as dominant as possible, though he still was kinda cute doing it.. but he could torture Darcy no matter what, that was for sure!

He started to undress him, and when he was naked, he put on the cuffs and the harness, smiling as Darcy looked.. sooooo good.. so good!! He then bend down between Darcy's legs, and gav his cock a few strokes to make it hard, before slipping on the penis-ring too.. so now he was all ready. ”God you look hot.. sexy skank!” he just laughed blinking at Darcy, as he looked around in his bag to see what more he could tease Darcy with! Hah!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Birthdays and sexshops (XXX) - Oscar   Birthdays and sexshops (XXX) - Oscar EmptyOns Apr 17, 2019 5:22 pm

Darcy couldn't say no to Oscar even if he wanted to, so as he leaned down kissing Oscar one last time before making love to him among the flowers...he had never felt so much love for another person in his life.
Darcy smiled at Oscar in the taxi to the restaurant, so far the day had been a success and Darcy couldn't wait until tonight, the food and cake was amazing and the look of pure joy on Oscar's face was more than worth it, so before leaving Darcy slipped into the bathroom taking a deep breath as he gently pushed something inside him moaning a bit before leaving so they could get home

The rest of the day went by in a blur, so when they finally came home Darcy just looked at Oscar, feeling himself harden a bit thinking about what Oscar might do to him, and let his body fall on to the bed, mmm...i have been wanting you inside me all day he said teasingly, he watched as Oscar took out the thing he had gotten from the shop, feeling a drop of pre-cum run down the length of his cock. He looked up at the boy when he started to undress Darcy, fucking hell...he looked so cute and hot when he tried to be all dominant, it made Darcy want to spread his legs and fuck Oscar at the same time.

He let Oscar put on the cuffs and the harness, like what you see he said in a cocky tone only to whimper like a pornstar when Oscar only gave his cock few strokes to make it hard, before slipping on the cock-ring, Darcy looked at him with big eyes oh you little shit he muttered leaning back and stretching his body to give Oscar a full view of Darcy's body and leaking cock so are just gonna look at me or are you going to fuck me he said spreading his legs a bit moaning as he felt it move inside him
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Birthdays and sexshops (XXX) - Oscar   Birthdays and sexshops (XXX) - Oscar EmptyOns Apr 17, 2019 9:01 pm

Oscar just smiled back at him, a little cute smile of mischief, as he just admired his handy work, damn his wolf looked good like that! ”I do.. very.. much..” he moaned back at him, as he reached back and pulled his t-shirt off, before getting naked himself, so Darcy had a little something to look at too.. something to make him crazy - that he could only look but not touch! Mh!

”Hey! Don't you dare talk to me like that you! Better watch that dirty mouth of yours, or I might have to fill it up with something.. long and hard..” he whispered getting a little pink checked, though the wine helped on his confidence, and made it easier to.. say stuff like that.. mhmm.
”Well maybe that's how I'm gonna torture you..” he just laughed back at Darcy, moaning a bit when Darcy spread his legs.. and.. he got an eye on the buttplug!! Oh my god!!

”Darcy!!” he cried out, almost in chock, had he done that to himself?! Oh god! ”You really are a little skank aren't you!” he laughed and shook his head, as he finally found what he needed in the bag, and took out the whip and the feather - smiling down at Darcy, as he picked up the feather at first and started to tease and tinkle him, from under his foot and slowly up hans leg and inner thigh, then he leaned in over him and startede again from his chest, teasing his sweet pink nippels, before moving the feather down tickling his sensitive belly - and last but not least, really he followed his length with the feather, from the penis-ring and all the way up to the top - looking up at Darcy with a big smile, expecting him to whine and moan as Oscar always did when he was the one being teased - ”Do you like it skank..” he whispered with a little cute smile, before softly letting his fingers slip in between Darcy's ass-cheeks, to just feel the buttplug, he still couldn't believe that Darcy had done that! He was just so dirty!!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Birthdays and sexshops (XXX) - Oscar   Birthdays and sexshops (XXX) - Oscar EmptyTors Apr 18, 2019 10:29 am

Darcy purposely moaned obscenely at Oscar's words loving his cute pink little cheeks mmm Oscar! please! he moaned louder hating the cock-ring! but it was all worth it when Darcy spread his legs gasping as he felt the buttplug inside him shift and hit his sweet spot Ah! his eyes fluttered a bit and he could feel his cock jump, you bring out the worst in me he said lovingly lifting his hips a bit when he said 'in me' wanting Oscar to see the way his ass was spread around the plug.

Darcy looked at his boyfriend, as he finally found what he needed in the bag, and took out the whip and the feather - Darcy gasped a bit, fuck he was so hard right now he looked so debauched lying there with his legs spread wearing a harness like a proper little slut, and he fucking loved it! Oscar picked up the feather at first and started to tease and tickle him, Darcy let out a series of giggles and moans not sure what should feel. When the feather reached his inner thigh, Darcy started to get uncomfortably hard and started to whimper, he moaned loudly as the teasing move on to his pink nipples.

He giggled like a school girl and got very red in the face at the almost girly sound that left his lips when the feather started tickling his sensitive belly. I fucking hate you he moaned thrusting his hips into the air when he felt how the feather followed his cock, from the cock-ring and all the way up to the top. I love it he said redfaced and embarrassed...fuck...i look and feel like a fucking dirty slut....and i fucking love it! what did you do to me! Darcy let out another girly little moan when Oscar softly let his finger slip in between Darcy's ass cheeks feeling the buttplug. all for you...i wanted you inside me so badly and i couldn't wait...and fuck i wanted to tease you and mmm it feels so good Oscar... he gasped moving his hips back and forth pressing against Oscar's fingertips every now and then, i want to ride you...please let me...i want to look down at you as i ride you and see you face when you cum inside me he said feeling like the dirtiest person in the world
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Birthdays and sexshops (XXX) - Oscar   Birthdays and sexshops (XXX) - Oscar EmptyTors Apr 18, 2019 3:45 pm

”Dito!” he just giggled back at Darcy, taking in the perfect sight of the horny moaning wolf underneath him, he just loved the way he whined and whimpered, and spread his legs wide open - god he couldn't wait to get inside of him! And now with the buttplug and all, Darcy was already so ready for him, he just needed to drag it out and push himself in, fuck!!

”Sh sh my little impatient wolf.. I'm not quite done yet.. and you're not quite begging yet either..” he just laughed at him, smiling teasingly back at Darcy, as he just played around a bit more with the feather, really making his body so sensitive and ready for him, pushing every never ending, and making him moan and cry underneath him like a perfect little whore! ”Oh is that so.. you're just as much a slut as me, isn't that right skank!” he just laughed, as he slowly lowered himself in-between Darcy's legs, letting go of the feather, but not at the whip - mhmm he wasn't nearly done yet!

”Sssssh!! If you make me happy, I might let you do that! But then you really have to shut up now and do exactly as I tell you too!” he moaned back at him, as he stuck out his tongue and pushed it against Darcy's hard cock, as he slipped it up over his size, before parting his lips and taking in his boyfriends huge cock, fuck the taste of that!!! And the sound of Darcy! Ah god!

He grabbed his ass, and with a quick turn he rolled them over, so Oscar was laying on his back, with Darcy sitting on his chest, and his dick still between his lips - he grabbed the whip and gav Darcy one hard smack so the sound of it echoed out in the room - just Oscar's way of saying 'harder' - as he waited to see if Darcy got it, so Oscar could taste more of him, wanting him to fuck him in his mouth, and make them both soo greedy and slutte and fucking horny for more!!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Birthdays and sexshops (XXX) - Oscar   Birthdays and sexshops (XXX) - Oscar EmptyFre Apr 19, 2019 9:24 pm

Darcy looked into Oscar's eyes lovingly and the best he said almost shyly, loving the look on Oscar's face when he looked down between Darcy's spread out legs, the teasing werewolf spread his legs even wider and jerked his hips a bit so the buttplug inside him would move around some more and touch his sweet spot again and again, moaning and putting on a bit of a show for Oscar just to tease him and himself because his cock only grew hard, as the pressure slowly built up inside.

Mmmm fuck...i can't help it you make me wanna do all these crazy and dirty things the moan that left his lips was a bit high pitched as he felt the plug stab at his sweet spot. As Oscar just played around a bit more with the feather, really making his body so sensitive and ready for Oscar all Darcy could think about was how badly he wanted to cum but at the same time please Oscar and make him happy, it was all very overwhelming and the way Oscar pushed every never-ending in his strung up body resulted in him moan and cry underneath the fairy, like such a slut! Yes! fuck yes i am! he moaned loving the way Oscar stuck out his tongue and pushed it against Darcy's hard cock before taking him in deep. OH I HATE YOU! he shouted.

Fuck fine i will try! he gritted out before closing his eyes trying to control himself, but as Oscar grabbed his ass, and with a quick turn he rolled them over, so Oscar was laying on his back, with Darcy sitting on his chest, and his dick still between his lips - the only sound leaving his pink lips was a loud gasp. OH! FUCK ME! he cried out feeling the hard smack, he looked down moaning a bit thrusting his cock into Oscar's mouth again...do it..fuck..please hit me again he looked into Oscar's eyes pleadingly as he started to move his hips.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Birthdays and sexshops (XXX) - Oscar   Birthdays and sexshops (XXX) - Oscar EmptyTors Apr 25, 2019 3:27 pm

Oscar just laughed back at him, loving this so much, getting a little pay back form all the times Darcy had tortured him into completely madness, now it was his time to get some of the sweet torture back! he just lay beneath him, looking up as his hot tied up boyfriend, with his huge hard cock in between Oscar's soft lips, as he couldn't wait for the wolf to fuck his mouth, he was so horny for him! He moaned out again as Darcy pushed himself inside his mouth when Oscar gav him a smack with the whip, as Darcy just moaned on more - and finally started to move in and out between Oscars slutty lips! Yes!
He moaned back at him, and a little hader this time he gav his ass another hard smack with the whip. As his free hand moved in between Darcys ass-cheeks and got a grib at the buttplug, as he finally pulled it out, and instead just pushed to fingers inside to feel him out - mhmm he was so ready for him already, god that little slut! He gav him another hard slap with the whip, as he moved his fingers faster inside him, wanting him to fuck his mouth faster and harder too!

Before he pulled his fingers out, and pushed Darcy away, ”mhmm good wolf.. fucking your boyfriends mouth so hard, moving so loudly.. mhmm I think you've deserved my cock now..” he moaned in a horse horny voice, before pushing Darcy down over his body, so he was sitting on his lap instead of his chest. And when he was ready, he grabbed his cock and pushed up inside Darcys longing ass, ”move bitch!” he just called out, as he send Darcy a dirty smile, moaning form the feeling of having Darcys ass wrapped around his hard cock, ”faster!” he commanded, as he used the whip to give Darcys sweet nipples a little slap each, moving the whip down his naked body, and up his wet hard cock, as he then gav each of his thighs a hard slap too. ”harder!! Make me fucking cum!” he creamed out, moving his own hips to match Darcy's moments, so he just pushed harder and deeper inside him, fuck it felt amazing!
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Birthdays and sexshops (XXX) - Oscar   Birthdays and sexshops (XXX) - Oscar EmptyFre Apr 26, 2019 5:28 pm

As Darcy pushed himself inside his mouth giving himself over to the pain and pleasure he could only beg for more when Oscar gave him a smack with the whip, Darcy soon lost control fucking hard in and out between Oscar's slutty lips, fuck yes!. Darcy felt his eyes flutter in pleasure every time Oscar gav his ass another hard smack with the whip please please harder! fuck Oscar make it hurt! please, im begging you he gasped in desperation. Darcy was not prepared when he felt Oscar's free hand moved in between Darcys ass-cheeks and got a grip at the buttplug, as he finally pulled it out, Darcy was about to complain only to moan loudly and fuck himself on Oscar's fingers, it was starting to get overwhelming to much pleasure overloading his senses as he moved his hips back and forth between Oscar's hot mouth and fingers.

Darcy glared at Oscar not wanting him to pull out, he whimpered a bit when he got pushed away, he looked into Oscar's eyes whimpering and nodding his head in desperation yes please! i deserve it! please fuck me! he almost screamed, Darcy, felt all the air in his lungs get punched out of him, the warm feeling of Oscar's cock getting pushed up inside Darcy's greedy ass made the werewolf buck his hips and almost lose balance. YES! FUCK I WILL! he moaned out moving himself up and down on Oscar's cock like a pro, the only words leaving the wolfs mouth were pleas for more and Oscar's name. He loved the feeling of the whip moving down his naked body, and up his wet hard cock, he screamed when he felt the slaps on his thighs, fuck! please cum inside me! use me! fuck use me like i use you! Oscar please let me cum to!! please it's to much! i cant! he whimpered pathetically fucking himself on Oscar's cock like his life depended on it.

Birthdays and sexshops (XXX) - Oscar
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» ◈ Oh will you look at that.. Sorry, I forgot - you cant! (Oscar)
» Does mother know best? (XXX)- Oscar
» If at first you don't succeed try try again (XXX) - Oscar
» Dear baby brotha! ~ Oscar

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Det sydlige Aston :: Bolig området, middel klassen-
Gå til: