Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Do your worst - Eric xXx

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Do your worst - Eric xXx - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Do your worst - Eric xXx   Do your worst - Eric xXx - Page 2 EmptyFre Mar 22, 2019 11:52 pm

Eric smirked into the kiss, licking every inch of the younger angels mouth, as his thrusts only grew faster and more erratic, he ran his nails down the side of Cody's body drawing small red lines down his ribs and hips. Please what he growled into the small angel's ear before bitting his throat hard as he gave him an equally hard thrust of his hips. Eric couldn't help but laugh at how desperate the boy underneath him looked the way he was yanking at the handcuff and the sounds he was making...it almost made Eric want to never let him cum...just so he could keep him on the edge forever slowly driving him insane with unimaginable pleasure. God you look amazing like this...all tight and desperate...begging me to let you cum...fuck Cody...you really were made for this he moaned out pumping the boy faster until he heard the pitiful please leave his lips and in one motion Eric removed the ring finally letting Cody cum. Eric let out a long drawn out moan when he felt the young boys wall tighten up around his cock and slowly start to milk him for all his worth as he came deep inside his body.

He gently pulled out making sure not to hurt him, he gave the boy a sweet loving kiss before disappearing into the bathroom, he came back a second later with a warm cloth as he gently started to clean the small angel up. After a while he started to massages his legs and back you can stay the night if you want... he said smiling softly at him.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do your worst - Eric xXx   Do your worst - Eric xXx - Page 2 EmptyOns Mar 27, 2019 2:57 am

Cody was besides himself after the wonderful feeling of finally getting off - it was so intense, like nothing he had ever felt before - it was amazing! The orgasm just made him feel so good, so relaxed, so please - and so tired.
"That was incredible.." he whispered softly back to Eric, smiling a bit, as he couldn't really cover a yawn - still being handcuffed and all.
"Wait where are you going!" he called after him, after receiving the sweet kiss form him - but luckily Eric was soon back. "Mhmm it feels nice.. can you please.. let me free?" he asked, really sore from the handcuffs too - til Eric got him out of them, and he could give Eric a quick hug, "you're really.. great.. I like you.. mhmm.. thanks I don't think I can walk anywhere right now anyways.." he said yawning again, before he cuddled down under the duvet, and soon after he was fast asleep, so tired he just kinda passed out.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Do your worst - Eric xXx   Do your worst - Eric xXx - Page 2 EmptyTors Mar 28, 2019 7:07 am

//Out <3

Do your worst - Eric xXx
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» This is the worst part - Livia
» Worst Christmas ever - Razor
» The worst place a human could be
» Surprise - Eric(xxx)
» What will I get to see at the end of this road | Eric