Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe   Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe - Page 2 EmptyOns Jan 17, 2018 12:56 pm

That lick on her throat send a tingling sensation through her entire body. He was definitely not playing fair, knowing exactly what to do to make her entire body long even more for him. Fuck if he kept going like that she wouldn’t have the willpower to hold back. That had to be the downside of having a boyfriend who looked like he did, and with the sex drive they both had, yeah it was a cocktail that didn’t exactly help her right now.

The soft caress was meant to make him relax, but she quickly realized it had the opposite effect. Seriously? She couldn’t even touch him without him being turned on? Ohh this was bad, or good. NO bad bad! She had said they shouldn’t have sex, and she meant it, at that time. But that squirming, and that cursing against her neck, fuck fuck fuck. She let her hands rest on his waist, right where his perfect ass started. ”Goddammit Bluebaie, you’re not making it easier for me to try and ignore those kisses, or the fact you want me. Not when you twist like that, or say my name like that!” she said placing a kiss in his hair ”I think I’m just going to lay perfectly still, not moving my hands since it seems you get turned on no matter what I do.” she said with a teasingly tone to her voice.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe   Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe - Page 2 EmptyOns Jan 17, 2018 2:32 pm

He was still smiling, against her soft skin, eyes closed as he began littering a few love bites here and there as well, watching the red blossom and then fade, humming and softly moaning with just how worked up he was getting by now, had been ever since she got into the room. And those hands, right there, so close to everything interesting, but yet so far...

"Mmhmm... Don't want you to ignore it," was all he muttered, voice slightly growly, raspy, as he leant in for another deep kiss. His hands were still roaming over her slim, perfect body, the curves, one hand slipping down to caress her thigh. "Please don't..." he then said, pouting at her. "I need you... Pirouette... Missed you all day..." and then his lips and teeth were back on her throat, the hand on her thigh gently stroking upwards, stopping just shy of actually touching her right there, all while he gently, slowly, ground down against her, groaning with just the slight friction that caused.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe   Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe - Page 2 EmptyOns Jan 17, 2018 11:57 pm

She tried, she bit down on her lip, trying desperatly not to let it out, but with those love bites, he managed to pull a series of soft moans from her. His touch, his very scent, his hands, his sounds, they all made it almost made it impossible for her to hold back. And then that deep raspy voice of his, saying something like that. Ofcourse he didn't want her to ignore it, he had made it very clear he wanted her. Her eyes closed as he claimed her lips, returning the kiss, feeling her body slowly getting warm, or well it wasn't but it was the best way to describe what happend to it.

That pout, those words, ohh dear god. How could he look at her like that, and that voice, those words. She was about to answer him, tell him something smart, or just something about this not being a good idea, him being to drunk and high, but she didn't get the chance. Her words was replaced with a deep moan as her body writhed beneath him, that soft biting against her neck, that hand on her thigh, he really didn't play fair. "Ohh shit.. Luca.." she almost moaned as he ground against her. She let her head tilt backwards, the feeling overwhelming her, the lust slowly starting to have full control over her. She bit down on her lip, before she flipping them over "Ohh fuck it!" she cursed while they changed positions, her now sitting astride, pulling of her top, letting those perfect small breasts of her free. Leaning down, her hands on his cheeks, she pushed her lips against him, demanding, needing, lustfully. She couldn't really fight it anymore, didn't want to. She whimpered against his lips, as she moved her hips, making her grind herself against his erection still hidden beneath his underwear. "you're to fucking addicting Bluebaie." she whisperd, against his lips, only just breaking the kiss enough to say it.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe   Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe - Page 2 EmptyTors Jan 18, 2018 2:22 am

Mmhmm... Those noises. That was what he'd hoped for. He loved them, loved knowing he caused them, even as drunk as he still was, he could still feel that surge of pride, that he was still able to please her like that, grinning just a little before he'd taken her lips in that kiss, moaning softly against he rperfect lips, eyes closed as he felt out her soft skin and heard that moan, making his dick twitch in his underwear, and a groan slip out of him. Damn...

And then she managed to get a startled gasp out of him when she just turned them over like that. had he been sober, he'd just have smirked up at her, but inebriated as he was, she actually managed to get him to blush a little from that, before he grinned up at her, biting his lip a little when she threw off her top, his hands not wasting any time as they slipped up her stomach and chest to gently cup those perfect breasts of her, a bit clumsier than normally, but still soft and gentle, almost reverent.

A deep moan was her reward when she leant in for that kiss, his hips moving to grind right back up against her, a small wet spot developing on his briefs as his dick leaked just a little bit of precum by now. "So're you... Pirouette... You're... fuckin' beautiful..." he gasped, breathlessly, throwing his head back against the pillow as his hips just automatically kept on grinding up against her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe   Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe - Page 2 EmptyTors Jan 18, 2018 7:10 pm

She did open her eyes just a bit more as she noticed the blush on his cheeks, well that was a first. She had never seen him blush before, she figured it was because he was still far from sober. But it was also her, and she loved it, she fucking loved the fact that she could make him blush, and then by something so simple. A soft moan left her as she felt his hands against her breasts, not hesitation one second before she placed her lips against his in one of those intoxicating kisses.

Fuck, shit, that grinding, him grinding back, she couldn’t hold back the small whimpers leaving her over and over, a result of the feeling that was growing inside her. Smiling against his sweet lips, feeling his piercing poke her own lip, before he threw his head back, exposing that inviting neck of his. Her lips moved to it as she placed a series of soft kisses against the warm skin, only broken as she bit a bit hard on the skin, not breaking the soft surface. Her hips still moving, one hand finding one of his nipple, softly playing with it, letting it roll between two of her fingers. Not long after that same hand moved down over his slim stomach, feeling it out, all the way down to his briefs and the still hidden erection. She had to stop the attention she was giving his neck, she couldn’t very well remove his briefs laying over him like this. So she moved herself just enough to be able to pull them off, getting out of her own panties now she was at it, before once more placing herself astride of him. But this time a hand swiftly found his erection, and she guided it to her entrance, she didn’t give any of them a chance to get used to the feeling before she pushed herself down over him, letting him fill out that warmth of her inside, a deep moan leaving her.

Oh dear god, she hadn’t even moved yet, he was just pushed all the way inside, and her body almost trembled from that feeling, what was it about him that made her like this? She had never tried anything like this, it was as if it got even more intense from every time they had sex, even when he was drunk and high as fuck. Both hands placed on his chest she used him to stabilize herself, leaning just a little over him as she started to move her hips, starting with slow movements as the lowest part of her body moved up and down, her upper body staying perfectly still. ”Ohh dear god. You feel so fucking good.” She leaned further down, just enough to find his neck, leaving love bites all over it, while she continued to move her hips, riding him in a faster pace, moaning against his neck.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe   Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 19, 2018 3:56 am

"Mmhmm..." just a soft noise into the kiss, Luca's hands still feeling out her breasts as he gasped for air, shivering with the kisses and bites she littered all over his throat, the hard bite making him whimper softly in response, goosebumps raising on his skin with the pleasant tingles it sent through him. "Goddammit... Chloe..." he groaned, biting his lip as her fingers found his nipple, writhing slightly against that hand and the one slipping down his front, a long moan slipping from him when her fingers brushed his obvious erection through the thin fabric of his briefs.

His hips moved just slightly to make it easier for her to remove the briefs when she pulled back to do just that and remove her own panties as well, just a small noise escaping him as his erection slapped back up against his stomach as soon as the briefs were off. Breathing heavily, he looked back down at her, whimpering when she got right back on top of him, took a hold of his throbbing erection and guided it inside her wet folds without even the slightest bit of hesitation. Oooh shit... And that was the first time she'd hear a small, actual cry of pleasure slip from him, hands instantly taking a firm grip of her hips. Damn, but she always felt so good, so perfect around him, now even more, inebriated as he was... Which was also the reason for the magnitude and multitude of noises she managed to get out of him now.

"You... You too... Così dannatamente bene ... Ti amo ... Tanto ..." without his noticing, he slipped right into his mother tongue, muttering sweet nothings and encouragements to her in Italian, gasping between sentences and closing his eyes when she began riding him properly.

// 'So damn good... Love you... So much...'
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe   Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe - Page 2 EmptyFre Jan 19, 2018 9:08 pm

She was used to his noices, that he wasn't one of those guys who held back, afraid to sounds stupid. No he let her hear exactly what she did to him, and today as no exception. She was a bit blown away by how much more intense they were, and how many more noises of pleasures she could draw out of him. She knew it was the fact he was under the influence of alcohol and drugs, but she didnt care. The noises made her wanting to give him more, more pleasure.
Italian? She did understand some Italian but no where near as much as he just used, the only thing she really understood was him telling her he loved her. She had to learn Italian, she wanted to know just what he was saying, not because it sounded like it was bad, no quite the opposite. But gosh she wished he knew what he was saying.

Moving back into a sitting possition, forcing him to reach as deep inside her as he could, she whimperd from the feeling. She moved her long hair away from her face, starting to ride him sitting like that. Her movements where just as if she had been riding for real, except that she had him inside her, his head poking just at the right spot from every move she made with her hips, making her gasp and whimper in pure pleasure. "Ohh.. my.. fucking... god!..." she moaned, gasping between each word as she set up the pace, one hand on his thigh behing her, the other finding his hand, guiding it down to her little bean "Touch me right here Bluebaie." Her long hair softly swaying against her bare back, as her head was leaned back and she whimperd feeling that klimax getting closer. Her entire body started to shake from her own movements, combined with his finger playing with her bean. "Please Luca... please." she whimperd as she got closer and closer to that sweet release.

Sidst rettet af Chloe Lør Jan 20, 2018 3:37 am, rettet 1 gang
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe   Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe - Page 2 EmptyLør Jan 20, 2018 3:34 am

Ah, damn... Every move she made seemed incredible to him right now, his inebriation making every sensation feel so much more intense, and he loved every damn second of it, moaning and shallowly thrusting up against her every time she circled her hips, hands squeezing her thighs tight, his thrusts managing to follow her rhythm after a short while, leaving him gasping for air, shivering with the incredible feeling.

He'd closed his eyes to enjoy it, but opened them again and looked up at her when her hand found one of his, leading it down there... And the moment she did make him touch her clit, he was all over it, finger insistently grinding it in slow, firm circles, a sharp contrast to the faster pace of their (well, mostly her) hips. Groaning, he felt her walls contracting in preparation for what was about to come, and his own thrusting got more eager, irregular, as he hastily neared the edge as well, a deep whimper leaving his throat, hearing her so desperate for her release. "Dio mio... I'm... I'm gonna..." he warned her with a gasping moan, and just s few thrusts later he did, crying out to the ceiling as he spilled himself inside her, hand on her thigh tightening its grip enough to leave red marks behind, for just a few seconds before it healed again.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe   Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe - Page 2 EmptyLør Jan 20, 2018 4:05 pm

Ohh fucking hell, she didn't have to do anything else than place his hand before he knew exactly what she wanted off him. She loved it, loved that they seemed to be so in sync all the fucking time. But it was not just when they had sex, it was with everything. Despite the fact that she had hated the idea of love, it didn't seem so bad anymore, he was perfect, perfect for her. And not soon after he had started to move his finger around her sweet spot, her whimpering had turned way more intense, and she gasped for air again and again.

Being a vampire had it's perks, normal humans would have used up their stamnia now, but Chloe could keep riding him. She felt how he kept thrusting into her, building her up, getting her closer to her klimax. But she could also hear his whimpering, and then his words followed by the familiar feeling of his throbbing cock, delivering his load. And that became her ondoing, hearing him crying out his orgasm like that, watching the pleasure painted all over his gorgeous face. She leaned forward, slamming them together making him push hard against her inside, as she whimpering cryed out her orgasm, gasping for air, her nails digging into his shoulders. She claimed his lips in a short kiss, still gasping for air. "Fucking hell Baby." she said as she layed down over him, resting her head on his shoulder. "You don't like me saying no do you?" she said with a soft chuckle, her body slightly trembling from the aftershakes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe   Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 21, 2018 3:24 am

Daaamn... Luca was moaning, groaning, all the while he'd felt his orgasm building, building and building, until finally, it was all releases, his thighs shaking as he cried out his release, feeling her follow him into that blissful state of mind, everything perfect in that one moment, and still pretty damn awesome afterwards, feeling her laying on top of him, both of them gasping for breath even though she really didn't need it anymore, their bodies shaking with the afterglow of an incredible orgasm.

"You said it..."
he muttered, breathlessly, pulling her in for a longer, deeper kiss than the one she'd just given him. "I fuckin' love you, pirouette. You're so damn perfect. Really. I couldn't ever have asked to meet a better girl... 'Cause there isn't. Not for me, anyway," he sorta rambled, but he meant every word, hands roaming over her perfect body, a drunken but happy smile on his lips, dick slowly softening inside her again. "And no... Of course I don't. Can you blame me? have you looked at yourself in a mirror recently? Who in the world wouldn't want to be with you?"

// en smule kort men ja... jeg er fuld... xD
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe   Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 21, 2018 1:16 pm

She smiled as he decalred his feelings. She knew he was drunk, but she could also hear it in the tone of his voice that he meant every single word. She actually didn't really doubt that anymore, he actions, the way he looked at her, and the things he said, all of those things combined told her that he was feeling exactly the same as she did. "I love you too Bluebaie" she purred placing some soft kisses on his sensitive neck, before moving her just one bit to the side, making it posible for her to trace the tip of her finger over his chest. She watched her own finger moving over his soft skin in undefined patterns, listening to his steady heartbeat. "I will admit it, you really do have a way with words. But something tells me I have to learn just a bit Italien since you seem to just randomly speak it when your overwhelmed with pleasure." she said, teasing him a bit.

She stayed like this for a while, before she could feel that she had to move. Slowly she let him fall out of her, leaving her feeling just a bit empty, despite that the erection had entirely dissapeared by now. She placed herself next to him, laying with one leg over him, her head resting on his shoulder. "I'm glad I desided to talk a walk in the forest that day. If I didn't I never would have met you, never seen that gorgeous tail of yours, and then ofcourse your body." she said chuckling a bit at the end of the sentense. "You really make me happy Bluebaie, in a way I never have been before. You say I'm perfect, but trust me. You are perfect for me 2." she said looking up at him, the honesty being painted all over her eyes that at the moment seemed more green than blue. She leaned in and placed a long passionat kiss on his lips, pouring all those feelings into it, showing him how much he ment just with that. She was no good with expressing her feelings, but slowly she started to learn, thanks to him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe   Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe - Page 2 EmptySøn Jan 21, 2018 5:33 pm

"Mmhmm.." a small, happy humming before he turned to lay on his side, snuggling up against her once she'd moving, having made just the tiniest noise as he'd slipped out of her. "Mmhmm... I'll teach you." he muttered, too tired to even blush at that teasing tone in her voice now. Too tired to care about the coolness of her body too, he just wanted to be close to her, and he was getting incredibly sleepy by the minute now.

"Mmhmm... Lucky time... To pick just when I was swimming anyway..." he said with just a low, weak chuckled, arms and legs soon tangling up with hers again, clearly not wanting to let her go, getting ready to just sleep up against her. "Let's just be perfect for each other, them..." he murmured, just a bit slurred as he was aaaalmost falling asleep by now, eyes closed, completely relaxed. Even the kiss got a bit lazy, not quite as passionate as usual with all that exhaustion kicking in right now.

//oog lidt kort, men ja... about to end, obviously Razz

Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» This is my room!
» Room 12 - Ben
»  What the hell is what I'm doing, I'm drunk!! - Jeremiah
» New room mate
» I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet indendørs :: 3. sal :: Kollegieværelser :: Drenge-
Gå til: