Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe Empty
IndlægEmne: Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe   Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe EmptyFre Jan 05, 2018 2:11 am

Tid: 00:30 natten til fredag.
Sted: Værelse nummer 6 på drengenes gang, Luca's værelse.
Omgivelser: En meget fuld Luca, og en afslappet Crow (hans kat).
Vejr: Irrelevant da de er indenfor.
Outfit: Kigurumi + hår + makeup

@Chloe

Heeeheeeheh! This was, like, seriously, the best day ever that he could remember right now! Or, oh, well, the thirtieth of December had been pretty darn good, too, whatwith him and Chloe getting together. But this, this was a special day, the day he'd wished for to come for... like... Almost fifty years! Finally, finally a record label had recognized his and his band's talent, and they had just signed a deal with them today, and gone through their first professional photoshoot as a band! This was so fucking great! Luca really didn't think about the lessons he had waiting for tomorrow, he'd skip the fuck out of them - this was what he'd been hoping for all these years, and now that day had come!

So he'd been out celebrating with his band members. Seeing as they were locals from around these parts, they we're kinda... Special, like himself, too. They had another siren besides him - he sang backing vocals to Luca and played the bass guitar, they had two fallen angels, and they had an incubus amongst them, as well. It was so fucking nice to finally be in a band where he could be open about everything, about what he was and what he could do, where he could complain about his more supernatural troubles and they about theirs. Finally, a band where he truly felt accepted. That was a really, fucking rare thing. Naturally, they had been drinking a shitton of beer and vodka, and smoked a couple joints too, so he was pretty fucking relaxed and drunk when they'd stumbled through town where he'd bought a pretty cute Pikachu kigurumi and matching plushie.

He was still as drunk or even more drunk when he stumbled his way back into his room at the school, and, after greeting Crow with about a million small kisses, he opened a can of cat food and set it down on the floor for him. Remembering he'd promised Chloe to notify her when he was back, he was just about to do that, when - while he was giggling, he decided she might find the kigurumi as cute as him, so he put it on and took a picture, before sending it to her. Soon, he had a message back, that she was coming over, and he snickered happily to himself as he threw his phone on the unoccupied bed, sitting down on the floor and picking up Crow when he was done eating, to resume all the tons of kitty kisses and hugs.

Sidst rettet af Luca Tors Jan 18, 2018 3:55 am, rettet 1 gang
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe   Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe EmptyFre Jan 05, 2018 10:58 am

Outfit, minus brillerne

She knew he was out celebrating, he had finally gotten that record deal for him and his band, and today was the first day with official photoshoots. That’s also why she wasn’t that worried when he hadn’t texted her around 9 or 10 in the evening when he guessed he would be home. She just figured they had fun, and time dragged out. No reason to go all crazy about it, after all that was not really how she was.

Closing the laptop as she had finished typing the last of the report for astronomy. It had taken way longer than it should, and when she glanced at the clock it had just passed midnight. Stretching she let out a long pleasant sound, grabbing her phone. Still nothing from Luca, she rolled her eyes smiling, well might as well try and get some sleep then. She tossed her phone to her bed as she entered the bathroom brushing her teeth’s and combing through her long hair before she went back to the room. Here she quickly got out of her dress, only her panties were left on. She crawled under the duvet and used some time, looking at her phone, Instagram and stuff like that. The clock turned 00.25 and she decided it was time for some sleep, so she put the phone on nightstand.

But she didn’t get to fall asleep before she heard a familiar buzzing. She grabbed her phone to check and couldn’t help but smile a little as she noticed the picture attached to the message. Oh dear god, he did indeed seem drunk. Well she still wanted to go see him, she didn’t care that he was drunk. She replied to him, telling she would soon be there and got up to find something to wear. She better put at least something on, if she should run into someone. She found a white tank top, and tossed it over her head, she didn’t even bother to find a bra. She grabbed her phone and left her room, walking towards room 6 on the boy’s side.

She didn’t knock when she got to the room, knowing very well that he was living alone in the room. She closed the door behind her and walked into the room, noticing her boyfriend sitting there on the floor, dressed in the Pikachu kigurumi she had just bought. And in his lap Crow, being a victim to all sorts of kisses and hugs. A soft feminine chuckle left her, as she put her phone down on the table and leaned on her shoulder against the wall. She crossed her arms and send him a loving smile ”It seems like you don’t need me?” she said with a teasing voice, Crow looking at her with a look that said ‘save me from this drunk man’. It seemed even he could get enough of that drunk love Luca poured over him.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe   Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe EmptyFre Jan 05, 2018 5:40 pm

Luca, having been so very busy and absorbed in pouring all his love over his lovely white-and--black cat, didn't even hear her enter, but looked up when he heard that chuckle and smelled that familiar scent he should've noticed straight away. And when his eyes landed on her, a bright grin lit up his face, and he let go of Crow, who immediately jumped up into the bed, laying down in the corner and keeping a watchful eye on Luca, clearly not up for any more love right now.

"Chloeeeeeeee!" he grinned, and tried to ge tup, but, well, legs not really working properly right now, so he tumbled right back down on his ass, but didn't curse or anything, no, he just giggled instead. "I missed youuuu..." he held out his arms and pouted up at her, clearly wanting her to come down to him and hug him, as he really couldn't get back up now. "Get down heeeereeeee.... Can't stand up.... Legs don't work as well as mah tail when I'm drunk..." he explained, looking up at her with those big baby blues of his, pupils wide enough that even if his speech and everything hadn't given away just how drunk he way, they sure would.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe   Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe EmptyFre Jan 05, 2018 9:22 pm

The way he said her name had something very cute and innocent over it. She just rolled her eyes over him, laughing a bit as she saw him fall down on that perfect ass of his. "I think you managed just fine without me. At least you did get something to drink, huh?" she just said shaking her head lightly before pushing herself away from the wall.

She raised an eyebrow over his words, that teasingly smile on her lips "You look like a child who is trying to learn how to walk, you do realize that huh?" She said before she sat down next to him. She had been able to smell the booze and the joint from outside the room, but now it was even more intense. She leaned in and placed a soft kiss on his lips "Congratulations BlueBaei. You deserve it." she said as she gave him a firm hug. She really was happy for him, this was his dream, and in her eyes he really deserved it. WIth that voice of his, she didn't understand why it haven't happend before now.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe   Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe EmptyLør Jan 06, 2018 4:10 am

Luca just sat there, snickering a little at himself as he tried, half-hearted, a second time to get up when she didn't move, but he barely got his ass a foot above the floor before he fell again and just gave up. "I did," he grinned, at the 'getting something to drink' thing. "I got a whole lot of somethings! I.... Think we started out with beer. And then vodka. And some friendly body tequila. Just for the heck of it. It tickles an awful lot," he grinned, his smile widening even more - if that was at all possible - when she sat down next to him.

"Legs're still weird compared to my tail." was his defense to her next remark, before he leant in against her, smiling drunkenly and happily at her, returning the kiss she gave him, and giving her another one right after. When she hugged him, he took that as an invitation to - clumsily - climb into her lap and nuzzle in against her neck. "Mmhmm... Grazie... Pirouette..." he the muttered against her soft skin, eyes closed as both arms and legs wrapped around her in a full-body hug.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe   Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe EmptyLør Jan 06, 2018 7:47 pm

She just rolled her eyes as he told what he had been drinking, most of it could be smell on him, the tequila definitely could. But it didn’t really bother her to be honest, it was not because he had sex or kissed with other people, nahh she wasn’t some uptight crazy jealous girlfriend. And then he leaned against her, the drunkenness pretty obvious, both in the way he acted but also how he spoke. It was a bit different than normal, he was mor giggly cute.

Hugging him, she felt him crawl over her, and now he sat there, nuzzling against her neck. She rolled her eyes once more with a smile on her lips, placing her arms around him. At least she could carry him without any problems if he suddenly passed out right there. She still hadn’t gotten used to her nickname, it was the first she had ever gotten, but she loved it. Mostly because he was the only one that called her that. And it was cute, fitting to who she was. She placed a soft kiss in his hair. ”Don’t you think you should be sleeping instead baby? You seem a bit tired when you just hang like that.” her hand gently stroking his back, hugging him right back.

Normally a behavior like this would have pissed her off, it was way to needy, to drunk. She wasn’t good with all that, but when it was him she didn’t mind. It just showed her once more how much he meant to her. She really did indeed love him. She turned her head and placed a kiss on his cheek ”I really do love you Bluebaie. Even when you’re this drunk.” the last part was said with a tad of teasing to her voice, her voice still placed against his warm skin.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe   Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe EmptySøn Jan 07, 2018 5:24 am

Luca, still smiling and nuzzled in against her, eyes closed, gave just a soft chuckle, enjoying the feeling of her arms around him, hugging him close... Mmhmm. This was definitely what he needed right now, and he loved every second of it. He giggled a bit at her question, and shook his head. "No sleep. Just cuddles." he muttered, kissing her neck and nibbling on her earlobe.

Crow carefully began walking from his safe spot, moving to the side of Chloe away from Luca's head, meowing and licking her cheek in greeting. Luca chuckled, still with Chloe's earlobe between his teeth, and tried to reach out after Crow, who elegantly ducked out of the way of his grabby hands, looking almost offended that he thought he would be allowed to just grab him like that so soon after the big pour of love just before.

Luca sighed and pouted a little, finally letting go of her earlobe again, then chuckled as she kissed his cheek, letting his forehead gently rest against hers, smiling as he looked at her through half-lidded eyes. "Mmhmm... You too, pirouette... Ti amo.."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe   Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe EmptySøn Jan 07, 2018 7:02 pm

At this moment he somehow reminded her of a child. Not because it was a bad thing, just the whole stubborn cuddle thing. A resignedly smile appeared on the full lips, and she just rolled her eyes. ”Fine cuddle then. But don’t start anything you can’t handle right now. You can’t even stand.” she said closing her eyes, enjoying his soft caress against her neck and earlobe.

She smiled as she felt Crow licking her cheek. ”Hello to you too Crow.” she said as she rose a hand to softly pet him, but it didn’t last long since he moved away as Luca tried to grab him. ”I think you should just keep all that cuddly cute love of yours on me for now Bluebaie. Crow doesn’t look too pleased.” she calmly said, hugging him a bit closer. She loved having him this close, the feeling of his warm body against her cold one, that was indeed an amazing feeling.

Forehead against forehead they just sat there, in each other’s arms. She looked directly into his blue eyes, smiling a bit. ”Are you too drunk to tell me about today then? Or well actually the whole finding a band and getting a contract! You never said anything. You’re sneaky that’s what you are.” she laughed placing a swift kiss on his lips. She was happy for him, really happy. And she might be able to wait with the story, but if he felt up for it, then why wait?

//Samme outfit bare på nyt FC
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe   Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe EmptySøn Jan 07, 2018 11:38 pm

"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey...." he muttered, protesting tone somewhat muddled by the drink, "... I can do aaaaaaaanything I want to right now! Just not stand up. I can still totally do you." he snickered, and leant in for another kiss, biting her lower lip, one hand - slightly clumsily - reaching down to squeeze her ass. "Balance's only thing that's way off..." he muttered, just a bit muffled, against her soft lips, smiling would-be cockily.

He was pouting again when Crow retreated from his hands, though, before he sighed and nodded in agreement to what she said. She was much better to pour it over, any way. And so he began kissing her jaw and neck again, sloppier than usually but no less eagerly. He chuckled right after he heard the next thing she said, pulling back his head once more to look her in the eyes. "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell... No, I'm not." Luca snickered, and looked about him for a bit before he found the bottle of water that was on the floor, bending aaaaaaall the way back, his back touching the floor as he stretched, just enough to reach it, before he got back up with the use of his free arm, smiling and taking a big gulp of water.

"Iuhm. I kinda met this dude, CC, a fucking nice, really ratchet fairy, y'know? Well anyway, he's freakin' good on the drums, and he wanted to give this thing a go. So he reached out to some buddies, Ashley and Jake, a siren and a fallen angels he knows from well, I don't even know, but he knows them, and so Ashley likes playing bass and would be the perfect backup singer, because, well, duh, hello, siren," he chuckled, and took another sip of water, "... And Jake's craaaazy good at the guitar. I called in an old friend of mine, too, Jinxx, another fuckin' nice fallen angel I got to know in the fifties back in the US, he plays guitar too, but also violin and all sorts of shit... So... We kinda just picked up people we knew, made a demo tape for shits and giggles, sent it out, and... Then the record company contacted us last week," he laughed.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe   Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe EmptyMan Jan 08, 2018 4:38 pm

She chuckled just a bit as her lips curled up in a soft smile. ”Ofcourse you can Bluebaie.” she just said. She knew that in this state there was only 1 way this could happened, and it was with her on top. His clumsy hand, and the sloppy kisses and love bites on her neck and jaw just confirmed that thought. Not that it would be a problem for her to take control, but she had to be honest, in this state. Well he was still fucking hot, but it was easier just ignore her lust. Honestly she was afraid he would suddenly fall asleep, nope she didn’t want that.

But then he went and did that… That stretching for the bottle. Okay he had a kigurumi on, it hid his body pretty well, especially since he was so slender normally, but she had a pretty good imagination. The mere thought of leaving kisses on his exposed upper body, oh dear god. She had to make him do that in a more, sober condition. Luckily he answered her question, distracting both of them. ”They seem like some cool guys, I would like to meet them someday. I mean If you chose to play with them, how could they not be? With your talent.” she then said, her hands resting on his thighs. It was lucky she wasn’t some weak human who couldn’t handle him sitting on her legs for this long. She didn’t really feel it to be honest.

”so what now? What’s the next step? I guess you have to go record, but you have to write the songs first right?” she tilted her head just slightly, looking at him with her eyes that in this light looked more green than blue. She used her hand to gently move some of his long hair from his face, being drunk you kind off didn’t really notice it.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe   Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe EmptyMan Jan 08, 2018 8:31 pm

Smiling, she earned herself a contented hum from Luca when she just agreed with him like that - apparently, that was enough to placate him, or maybe it was just her, who knew. Anyway he chuckled, smiling as he let his fingers play with her soft hair. "Weeeeell they are. I think you'd like them. Especially CC. He's one crazy ass mofo but God, he's awesome as hell," he snickered, and leant in for another kiss, moving just a little against her hands on his thighs, really wanting them to go other places.

"Mmhmm, we do... We're starting out with just the video for our first song, this coming week. So 'm already thinking 'bout the outfit n all of course, I love the general and simple idea for the video, too... Oh, and I get to growl a lot. And scream once. I love doing that, it's so much fun..." he giggled, hand still feeling out her ass, the other slipping up her side, while he gave her another kiss. "We're writing the other songs meanwhile... Gives us something to do while we wait for lighting and everything else too, after all... Think we might be able to go into the studio next month... Our ideas seem to be somewhat the same stuff, and I've been writing songs for.... What... A few decades, now..." he smiled at her when she moved the hair that he, indeed, hadn't noticed had fallen in front of his face.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe   Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe EmptyMan Jan 08, 2018 10:29 pm

She did feel how he moved against her hands, but it didn’t make her move them. They stayed right where they were, on the safe spot. But she did return the kiss, she couldn’t stop herself from that, she did love his kisses. Okay she loved fucking him too, but, in this state, it would be a bad idea. He would end up hurting himself. No better wait for that buzz from the alcohol and bong to calm down. ”well I expect you to introduce us one day then. You already met my Azzy so.” she said sending him one of those charming smiles.

She looked into those gorgeous blue eyes of his, as she heard him tell her about the plans. She smiled ”It sounds like you guys really got a good deal. And with a good company. Not dragging plan out, just starting right of the batch.” she said before he claimed yet another kiss. The way he touched her ass, and the hand moving up her side, there were no doubt in her mind what was up with him. And it didn’t exactly make it easier for her. ”Sounds amazing. Just don’t forget about me when you get famous okay?” she said before she moved his hair from his face.

She leaned in and placed a kiss on his lips, her hand now being moved to his back, where she placed them right above the way to perfect ass. Nope not touching that, nope, got to stay clear! ”Bluebaie. I know you think you can, but trust me. What you are trying to do right now is a bad idea. You might only be missing your balance, but you can fall asleep any second now. And to be honest I don’t fancy adding that to my list of things I tried with you. Falling asleep during sex.” she said sending him crooked smile, their foreheads resting against each other’s. ”How about laying down in that bed over there that’s not being used, and snuggle. How does that sound?” Wait, did she seriously just suggest to cuddle over sex, what the fuck was going on. What did he do to her?
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe   Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe EmptyTirs Jan 09, 2018 2:50 pm

"Mmhmm, I will... Maybe You can come along with me to the studio one of the days? Watch us shoot the music video? Entertain me in the breaks?" he snickered, mouth busy at her neck once more, arms slipping up around her neck instead of resting on her ass and side. "And of course I won't forget about you. How could I ever..." he muttered, nibbling on her earlobe once more.

And then, that kiss, ooh, but he loved it, and he wanted more, so much more, groaning against her lips, eagerly returning it, before she began speaking, that hand resting against his back. "Awwww....." he sighed, pouting. Deep down he knew she was right after all, but his drunken brain wouldn't really accept it right now. "But..." he didn't get further before she suggested the cuddling up, and he mulled that over for a moment.

Then he gave a long, dramatic sigh. "Alright..." he muttered, though still pouting. "You'll have to carry me over there, though." and there was just a small, weak version of the crooked smile, and a soft kiss. It'd be a small disaster if he tried to get up there all by himself, anyway. So better just let the strong, beautiful woman whose lap he was sitting in, move them both.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe   Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe EmptyTirs Jan 09, 2018 5:44 pm

Her eyes got just a bit bigger as he asked her to join him in the studio one of the following days. Her eyes closed from the feeling of his lips against her neck, making it pretty hard to ignore his soft caress. It’s was not because he didn’t knew how to turn her on, no he knew that all too well. ”I would love that.” she just answered softly in a voice that was already affected by the kissing on her neck. End then that nibbling on her earlobe, of fuck. This was going to be harder than she had anticipated.

She couldn’t help but smile over his pouting, she wished she could get a picture of it, show it to him when he was sober, but she was not that sneaky with a camera. She heard his but, but she was faster suggesting that they cuddle instead. Ohh how she hated herself for that, or maybe not. The thought of just cuddling with him, it seemed so oddly appealing. His dramatic sighed made her chuckled warmheartedly, giving him a swift kiss on his cheek. ”You’re cute when you’re being dramatic.” she just said before she without any problem got up, both hands placed on his ass to keep him from falling down. She didn’t really trust him in this state, and she was pretty damn strong being a vampire and all. Now standing, him still snuggled against her, his legs around her waist, she moved to the bed. She placed him down on the edge of it ”You’re going to get a stroke if you fall asleep with that thing on.” she said sending him a soft smile, as she started to help him out of the kigurumi. She didn’t really care if he was going to protest.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe   Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe EmptyOns Jan 10, 2018 10:11 pm

Luca smiled, chuckling lightly at her surprised expression. In his mind there was nothing to be surprised about. He loved her, and so, of course, he wanted to share this with her, too. "Good. I'm sure they'd love to meet you, too." he grinned, and leant in for a proper kiss, this one a bit less sloppy than the previous ones.

"I'm not being dramatic." he sighed - dramatically. "I'm just being me, y'kno. And you're being unfair. I just wanna ravage you." he muttered, pouting at her again. Because yeah, of course he wanted to. He was drunk, he was high, and he got horny pretty much the instant he climbed into her lap. But still he didn't struggle much when she lifted him to get them both to the bed, humming pleasantly at the hands on his ass, snickering when they laid down and she began peeling the kigurumi off of him.

He didn't fight that, either, no, he tried aiding her, but it went rather poorly. And as the kigurumi came off, it soon got very obvious that he didn't wear anything but his briefs underneath it - as he HAD thoughts anything else would be too hot. At leas the'd thought that far.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe   Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe EmptyTors Jan 11, 2018 5:10 pm

She just rolled her eyes, the same soft smile on her lips. "Uhmm.. don't you always want to ravage me?" she said sending him a soft wink. And there it was once more, that pouting, he looked so fucking adorable when doing that.

As she started to help him remove his kigurumi, she noticed that he wasn't wearing anything underneath, or he did wear his boxers. Okay this was not getting easier. How could he bo so fucking hot, all the fucking time. Or well ofcourse he could, he was her boyfriend and she did have good taste. But him trying to help was not a good idea, it actually just made it all that much more harder. She only managed to get the top part over, and had started to work on getting the rest off. But it didn't go quite as happend. Luca's trying to help her somehow managed to fuck it all up, and before she knew it she lost her balance. Before any of them had the chance to react, they ended up in the bed, him on his back, and her over him. A heartfelt and warm laughter left her as she just stayed there, feeling his warm exposed upper body against her cold skin. "Lucaa.." she said while stile laughing. She tried to get up, but because she was laughing she feel down on him again, laughing. "It's not easy when you're trying to help when you're this drunk Bluebaie" she said before placing a soft kiss on his lips.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe   Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe EmptyFre Jan 12, 2018 2:09 pm

"Pretty much..." he muttered, giggling a little. "Can you blame me? You're a fuckin' sight for the Gods..." he said, smiling softly, almost reverently up at her, eyes full of love again that instant. And well, to him, she was of course. She was so damn beautiful, and well, he didn't really quite get why he'd been lucky enough that she loved him too, but who cares, right? Fact of the matter was they were indeed in love, and that was the important part.

Tongue in cheek, he really did his best to help, but alas, they only got halfway through removing the kigurumi before Chloe lost her balance and they tumbled back onto the bed, making Luca laugh just as well as she did, if not louder and longer, one the verge of slipping into a laughing fit. But he managed to stop it in time, or rather, she did, with that kiss, making him smile drunkenly up at her, arms winding around her neck to pull her closer for another kiss, a soft, pleased noise escaping his throat at the feel of her against him, lips against him, cool skin against his chest...
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe   Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe EmptyLør Jan 13, 2018 2:11 am

She loved his compliments, all of them. Even those he gave her now, being super drunk and high, she knew he ment every word, drunk or not. Now she found heself on top of him, laughing, and his laugh, it was clear he found this just as fun as she did. It was rather comical. And then that smile, that drunk wide smile, before she felt herself being pulled down into another of those kisses. And then that noise, shit, it went directly through her entire body, poking that lust she was working so hard to keep in check.

She should just break the kiss, get him out of the kigurumi and cuddle, let him fall a sleep, sleep it off. But it was so much harder now their lips was locked. Her head automaticly turned a bit to the side, as her tongue joined the kiss for the first time this evening. She couldn't stop it, she wanted more, she always wanted more when it was him. She felt herself getting lost, letting the feeling take over. One hand moving slowly down his body, the other one holding some of her weight, making the kiss possible. And she stayed like this for a while before she broke the kiss "You're fucking distracting Baby, even in this drunken state of mind." she said against his lips, before she finally moved herself from him. She got up, and placed a hans on his chest making him stay down. It was easier to remove the rest of the kigurumi like this, so she did before he had a chance to fuck it up again.

"There. Now turn around and lay down." she said with a soft voice, and helped him if he needed it. As soon as he was down she grabbed the duvet that was pushed to the end of the bed, and pulled it halfway over him before crawling in next to him. She placed herself on the back, pulling the duvet over them, placing her arm so he could cuddle in next to her.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe   Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe EmptyLør Jan 13, 2018 12:21 pm

Ooh. That was good. This was good. This was what he'd wanted since she entered the room, to just lose himself in her, in her kisses, again... And in this state, he really couldn't help the groan that left him when he felt her hand slip down his naked torso, writhing in a try to get more pressure, trying to make her touch more of him.... He was gasping slightly for breath when the kiss broke, but he didn't mind, just tried to kiss her again, but she moved away too fast, so now he lay there pouting up at her again while she removed the kigurumi. She's probably expected this, but it was pretty damn clear, with how tight underwear he wore, just how worked up he was right now, even from so little.

"Don't you always say I'm distracting...
" he muttered, smiling just a little again as she laid down next to him, and he snuggled up against her side, one adventurous hand slipping up under her small top, caressing her slim stomach before he hugged her close in another full-body hug. "Mmhmm. Got you now. You're not gonna leave this bed ever again." he jokingly murmured, smiling against her shoulder which he softly kissed.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe   Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe EmptyLør Jan 13, 2018 10:21 pm

That groan of his was what had made her remember what was happpening, and that was also why she had broken the kiss. I was not that she didnt want him, ohh she did, she always did. It was just that fucking annoying thought that he would end up passing out, no no no, it was better to wait, but when he was more sober she would jump him, no hesitation. And there it was again, that pouting of his. She let out a soft chuckle, as she started to remove his Kigurumi "I know I know, you want me. Don't worry baby, its not because I don't want you." she simply said. She did also notice just how turned on he was, and it didn't exactly help her in any way "And yes, you're always distracting. I guess we have that in common then." she just said before laying down next to him.

She smiled as he snuggled up against her, once more gave her one of those full body hug. He really was cuddly and cute in this state of mind. She laughed from his words as she gently stroke his back "Don't worry. I don't plan on going anywhere. I am staying right here." she turned her head and placed a soft kiss on the top of his head, hugging him a bit closer before once more gently stroking his back.

Okay that bulge in his underwear was really distracting. When they were laying like this, him giving her that full body hug, she could clearly feel the reaction she had on him. She was a bit happy right now that she didnt have a heartbeat, it would have given her away in an instant. She just closed her eyes, and took a deep breath, trying to make the lust inside her just calm down, this was definetly not the time. "You should try and get some sleep." she said with a soft caring voice, okay maybe it was also for herself. If he was sleeping there were no hands softly caressing her body, and she would much easier could stop those thoughts of hers.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe   Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe EmptySøn Jan 14, 2018 1:05 pm

Luca didn't answer, just huffed, rather annoyed at her words instead. It was oh so very clear he wasn't content with not getting what he wanted right now. Stubborn as ever, but even more when he was drunk, it would seem. But he did let her remove the last of the kigurumi before he'd snuggled up against her side. "Mmhmm. Good distraction." he then answered her once he was all snuggled up. "Best distraction ever. Both of us." he muttered, as he leant in to kiss down her neck, soft, slightly sloppy kisses, but nowhere near as sloppy as when she'd just entered, a little bit of the buzz wearing off.

"Good. 'Cause I won't let you."
he then said with a soft grin to his voice, giving her a small, soft squeeze, before his hands were back on her stomach and side, feeling out pretty much whatever he could reach of her. He hummed softly, contently, with the kiss to the top of his head, though he afterwards tilted his head up far enough that he could give her another kiss in return. "Mmhmm... No. 'M not tired." he protested, in a low and perhaps slightly tired voice, or maybe it was just the alcohol, who knew. Maybe a bit of both.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe   Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe EmptySøn Jan 14, 2018 2:34 pm

She closed her eyes for a second, allowed herself to fully enjoy his sloppy but wonderful kisses on her neck. She could feel it wasn't as sloppy as before, but still sloppy. He wouldn't get sober on such a short amount of time after all.

She chuckled from his words, he really was cute when he was drunk. All clingly and needy, things she normally hated so fucking much, but when it was him, it was okay. Maybe this was what it ment to be truly in love with someone. She smiled from the kiss that was returned, and from the protest he gave her. She just rolled her eyes shortly. "Yeah you say that, but to be honest you sound super tired." she mutterd leaning her head against his closing her eyes. She wasn't tired herself, or maybe a little. "Don't you have to get up for classes tomorrow also?" she asked her eyes still clothes, the hand around him still softly caressing his warm skin.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe   Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe EmptySøn Jan 14, 2018 10:18 pm

Luca, eyes closed, just kept right on with those kisses. As long as she didn't stop him, he'd continue, and so did his hand on her stomach as well, only juuust dipping below the waistline of her panties to stroke along her hipbone, sliding over the soft, cold skin, making him smile against her throat. He really didn't mind that coldness at all, nor that it gave away she was basically a living corpse. How could he ever mind that, really? When he himself was... Well, some kind of half-fish, and a cannibalistic one at that? And when she was lying right here, feeling and looking so wonderful... His girlfriend. His Chloe.

He smiled, but huffed a little, too. "I'm not. And maybe I do. Idunno. Can't remember my schedule right now." he admitted, with a soft, tired chuckle. "But I don't think so..." he untangled one of his hands from her, reaching behind himself, to the nightstand, where he found his phone, taking it and bringing it up in front of himself before he unlocked it with his fingerprint, checking the calendar. "... Nope, no classes tomorrow!" he grinned, happily, leaning in to kiss he while clumsily half-throwing the phone back on the nightstand, before he chose to roll on top of her. "So no need for me to sleep yet!"
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe   Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe EmptyMan Jan 15, 2018 9:40 pm

Those kisses, and his warm hands moving over her body, fuck. It didn't do anything to settle the growing lust inside her, she knew she had to stop him, but arghhh did she really want him too? Could she stop him? He was everything she wanted, the only one. Since she had fallen for him, no one else had caught her attention. It was only him, no one else.

She bit down on her lip, and managed to keep that soft moan from escaping her, if he heard that she was sure he wouldn't stop. And she earned herself a small break as she asked him about school. She felt the warm hand leave her, and instantly she felt like it was missing. She watched him as he checked his calender, a bit impressed at how he managed to find it being as drunk as he was, maybe it had settled just a bit? She was about to comment but felt his lips against hers, and just closed her eyes, let herself get lost in that way to familiar feeling. She loved his kisses, she couldn't get enough. But he broke the kiss and rolled on top of her and she just rolled her eyes at his words. "And what if I have to get up?" she asked with a smirk on those full lips, her eyes lingering on his lips before she bit down on her own lip, forcing her eyes to lock with his. She moved her hands to his back, started to softly caress him, let her fingers run over his warm skin, only just touching. Maybe she could make him a bit more relaxed like this. But laying like this she could clearly feel what she had seen in his underwear, and it was fucking distracting. She had to use all of her willpower to herself from just giving in.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe   Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe EmptyTirs Jan 16, 2018 7:24 pm

Mmhmm... Damn, this was nice. It'd be nicer if she wanted to do what he wanted to, obviously, but this was a good second option, just lying here, kissing and feeling out her perfect body again, as he rolled on top of her, enjoying the way their tongues danced as their kiss continued, on and on until he needed air and had to break away, smiling at her as he slid on top of her, enjoying the feel of her cool skin against him, letting his hands wander her body again, smiling as their eyes locked. "Well, that's not my problem..." he teased her, and broke the gaze to lean in and lick up her throat, nibbling at her earlobe.

And those hands... Well, her moving them like this, probably had the opposite effect of what she wanted. Instead of making him relaxes, he squirmed a little on top of her, head buried in her neck, unable to keep back just a small, soft moan with the small, almost teasing touches, as light as they were, and as sensitive as he was, especially right now. Of course she didn't know that, but he himself knew he tended to get more sensitive when he was high, and that really showed right now. "Goddammit, Chloe..." he softly cursed under his breath, littering open-mouthed kisses on her neck and shoulder.

Drunk shenanigans in room 6! (XXX) - Chloe
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» This is my room!
» Room 12 - Ben
»  What the hell is what I'm doing, I'm drunk!! - Jeremiah
» New room mate
» I'm drunk, I'm angry, But fucking hell! I still love you! ARGH! - Luca (xXx)

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet indendørs :: 3. sal :: Kollegieværelser :: Drenge-
Gå til: