Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael]

Go down 
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael] - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael]   I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael] - Page 2 EmptySøn Apr 15, 2018 3:00 pm

Luca just chuckled, choosing not to comment on the king part. Not going to ask about because, well... To be frank, he didn't care. So rather not bore himself by making someone speak about shit like that. He couldn't help but laugh when Chloe said he did beg. "Dude, if you know her just the least bit as well as I do, you know she's not going to let it go until you agree with her. Swallow that damn pride," he grinned, slipping an arm around Chloe's middle and leaning in to kiss her cheek. He did raise an eyebrow when she mentioned they had a lot in common. Well... Time just had to tell, right?

Smiling, he just sat there, feeling all cozy up next to his girlfriend as they drank, but eventually, that got to be just a bit too boring. "Well now, it's not a good New Years' if we just all keep sitting right here, is it? Let's get out and tear that dance floor up!" he grinned, and got up, offering his hand to help Chloe up to a stand. They hadn't really danced together since that afternoon in the dancing hall, so he was actually really looking forward to this as he got her out on the dance floor with him, and - on purpose-launched straight into a dance reminiscent of what they had done in that dance hall, that day. And, since the song playing was one he knew, and he was feeling as happy as he was in her company, maaaybe he snuck in some singing, there, too.
Tilbage til toppen Go down

I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 2Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2
 Lignende emner
-
» Shut the fuck up Luca! it's not your problem! (tw) -Luca
» Did you really think I’d let you spend Christmas alone?
» So this is what you spend your time on - Jonathan
» Over a 100.000 years.... and here you are again - Julian XXX
» So how many years has gone by?

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet indendørs :: 2. Sal :: Gangene-
Gå til: