Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Did you really think I’d let you spend Christmas alone?

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Maya

Maya

Humør : Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.
Fag : Billedekunst, Musik, Kemi, Psykologi & Kampsport
Antal indlæg : 376

Did you really think I’d let you spend Christmas alone? Empty
IndlægEmne: Did you really think I’d let you spend Christmas alone?   Did you really think I’d let you spend Christmas alone? EmptySøn Dec 06, 2020 11:18 am

Place: Aston, the park
Time: 11th of December 2020, 15.20
Outfit: Link
Topic for: @Athena <3
____

To believe she almost had ended things last month, was a crazy thought, but also a thought she didn't like to recall. Maya took a deeper breath in while walking around in the park. December was a beautiful month, a beautiful time of the year and she found herself getting in the Christmas spirit just a little bit - perhaps it was Alison's fault. Alison had been baking for her shop and trying out new recipes so the entire kitchen had been filled with Chrismas goodies for weeks. She had even thought about walking over to the abandoned building on Southside to place a few Christmas decorations, if Mr. Grinch would allow it. Even through Maya would do it either way, just to meet again or get a thanks for saving her life in. The crowd was quite big, but people enjoyed coming out to see the Christmas lights in the city, especially now when the sun was about to set and you could really see it. It was in moments like this she was happy to be alive and see it, even if it pitched her heart to see families together walking around having the best time. She wanted to be happy for them, and she was, but it was like jealousy would never quite leave her alone. Then she looked ahead of the crowd, by the end of the Christmas trees where she saw a person she hadn't seen in a while. "Athena?" she mostly just said in a low voice to herself. She hadn't seen much of her since summer, and summer times and sadness seemed far gone and yet they were utterly close to her heart. Mostly because Athena had looked her in the eye and it had been like someone finally understood the war that went on inside her.
People walked in front of the young thunderbird, and even through she was wearing boots with a hell, she was still very short. So she almost lost the direction of where Athena actually was, but just made a choice to move forward and walk towards where she was last seen. Finally, she was able to pick up on her scent and after pushing through the crowd she finally stood in front of the beautiful Athena again. "Hey, long time," she said almost breathless while pulling her lips up in a softer smile.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Athena

Athena

Fag : None
Antal indlæg : 110

IndlægEmne: Sv: Did you really think I’d let you spend Christmas alone?   Did you really think I’d let you spend Christmas alone? EmptySøn Dec 06, 2020 12:34 pm

Clothes: Dark Dress Link + No shoes
- Other: 1,73 meters tall + Fiery scent + Hair going to her midt thighs

She'd somehow ventured herself towards the town, while only being around in the park, and yet it was still very strange, was she ever to truly feel like she belonged in this time? Or would the past forever haunt her, with memories of what she could no longer have? She'd yet to get any answers for these questions, and she feared in many ways, that she was never to get any kind of answers, and that for now and until her life was to end, she would forever feel as if she was a ghost, thrust back into a life she did not know or recognize. The fact that she also did not know anyone, or at least had a long-lasting connection to anyone, made things in a way sad and extremely lonely, even if her past life had been that of war and pain, at least she had her family and she had Mikayla, now she felt as if she had nothing and no one.
She sighed, and moved around, though as she heard her name being spoken, her head tilted up and her gaze looked around as if to find the person who had called out for her. It was only a while later, in which she'd discovered Maya, who was on her way towards her "It has not been that long," she said rather puzzled because while it may have been a good while for the young girl, it hadn't really been that long for herself, but then again she was an immortal being that had lived for over 1.000 of years "but it is good to see you again." The soft smile gracing her lips got bigger, and she stepped a bit closer towards the young girl.
Maya

Maya

Humør : Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.
Fag : Billedekunst, Musik, Kemi, Psykologi & Kampsport
Antal indlæg : 376

IndlægEmne: Sv: Did you really think I’d let you spend Christmas alone?   Did you really think I’d let you spend Christmas alone? EmptySøn Dec 06, 2020 1:21 pm

Athena already stood out in the cold winter landscape in her black dress and bare-feet, but she most not be effected by the cold as other people would be. Maya herself wasn't so affected by it, but she liked wearing the warm and comfy clothing - it made her feel comforted and safe. To Maya it felt like ages ago since she had seen Athena, but time also went by so slowly for her these days and it felt like every second lasted months. "Well, it sure feels like that too me," she then added with a warmer smile and breathed out. Maya took a slightly deeper breath in and tilted her head a bit to the side as Athena stepped a bit closer. "Yeah, you too," she admitted and breathed out as she slowly folded her lips. "Do you wanna go get a cup of hot chocolate or tea, take walk at the marked - the Christmas decorations were quite nice there as well," she suggested, but also understood if Athena had other plans or simply didn't want to go. Maya took a slightly deeper breath in, she didn't feel like she had to pretend being alright while looking or talking to Athena - that was one of the things she had liked from their first meeting.
Athena

Athena

Fag : None
Antal indlæg : 110

IndlægEmne: Sv: Did you really think I’d let you spend Christmas alone?   Did you really think I’d let you spend Christmas alone? EmptySøn Dec 06, 2020 2:01 pm

She raised an eyebrow, as Maya suggested going for a cup of chocolate or tea, which she wasn't that familiar with, she didn't really know any of the things Maya had been talking about, though she did smile and nod "I would love to," she admitted, she did enjoy this young woman's company and while they appeared from two different worlds, she did not mind this fact, as it gave her a calming feeling, rather than feeling tense or as if she had to go to battle any second. And the fact that in spite of their differences, they seemed to understand each others pain, simply made it a bit better, like being around someone who understood your past, while not needing to know it "What is this hot chocolate?" she asked curiously, as they would begin to walk to whatever place Maya had been talking about.
She might have been living for a long time, but her life had been filled with war and when the next battle would be, so the simple things like enjoying Christmas or have a cup of chocolate, was still unknown to her.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Did you really think I’d let you spend Christmas alone?   Did you really think I’d let you spend Christmas alone? Empty

Did you really think I’d let you spend Christmas alone?
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» So this is what you spend your time on - Jonathan
» Ways to spend the summer
» This wasn't how I wanted to spend my afternoon
» I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael]
» You can spend a lifetime trying to forget a few minutes of your childhood

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Aston :: Aston centrum :: Parken-
Gå til: