Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

So this is what you spend your time on - Jonathan

Go down 
ForfatterBesked
Angel

Angel

Humør : My role at family functions is to look the best and drink the wine.
Antal indlæg : 310

So this is what you spend your time on - Jonathan Empty
IndlægEmne: So this is what you spend your time on - Jonathan   So this is what you spend your time on - Jonathan EmptyTirs Mar 05, 2019 10:46 pm

S: Jonathans natclub
T: Midt på dagen
O: Folk gør klar til aftenen
V: Udenfor er der en lidt kold vind, men rimlig vejr.
P: Et par bukser og en striktrøje - samt en jakke over som står åben. Høje hæle. Håret hænger løst.
Andet, hun taler med britisk accent. Hendes evne gør folk automatisk føler sig draget mod hende, ikke på sin vis romantisk - men bare ønsker hendes opmærksomhed. (læs i profil)
Emne til: @Jonathan

It was in the middle of the day. London. What a great city you would think, but Abigal didn't like it. It was way to busy and something happened on every corner. So many people. Abigal had talked to Kyle before leaving, he wasn't happy not to join her back into the city center. Last time hadn't really been good or in the end it had. Abigal walked in to Jonathans club and looked around.
"So making your own night club I see, how is it going brother?" She asked looking at Jonathan when he appeared. They weren't close, but one thing they always had been able to agree on was partying. Perhaps it was one of the things they actually was able to talk about. Abigal had tried, she didn't like not being able to talk with her siblings. Felicity was different, because she had done something unforgivable - but that story was for another day.
"It's nice, if I had plans to stay in England - I would most likely visit here more often," she smiled as she gave him a little compliment. Knowing she had to play nice.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this is what you spend your time on - Jonathan   So this is what you spend your time on - Jonathan EmptyOns Mar 06, 2019 4:41 pm

Outfit black shirt and a pair of blue jeans

"I dont, care you better find a replacment fast." He shouted to his manager, as he walked down from the office, and left the club, Jonathan went down to do some work himself, his manager had, said he had control over it, but somehow he did not think of saying it before two days after, to Jonathan.  Jonathan then when over and starte stocking, the alchol up so it was ready, to the evening, as he heard a familiar voice.

He then turned around and Saw Abigail, "hey sis, and thanks, you would have known how, it was with nightclubs if, you had paid more attention, to what i had, been doing." He said clearly trying to make everything fine as, she said she would   visist here more often, if she had, more plans of being in London, he then moved out of the bar and in front of his big sister, he then crossed his arms looking at her,  "how is it going for you?" He kind did not answer her question more than, this he never had been happy about trusteing people even if it was famillie, but he still liked to take risks when, it was not his own familiy, in it.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this is what you spend your time on - Jonathan   So this is what you spend your time on - Jonathan EmptyOns Mar 06, 2019 4:52 pm

A little smirk showed on her face as she looked around.
"Well if you had invited me for more openings, I would have showed up," she pointed out and walked over to sit down. "You know I only like giving attention if its towards myself," she added to his comment about her not paying attention to him. She hadn't been there for the first 200 years of his life, so it had been hard to gain trust on both parts - but she tried. How was everything going for her? Pretty good, but should she tell him? Did he even care for the good things in his life. He had never really shown much interest before, did he even know she almost died few weeks ago? Had he even been a part of their fathers birthday party?
"Things are good - ish," she chose to answer and smiled at him. "I got engaged," she added. Should she tell him he was going to be an uncle, would he even want to be in its life? Abigal thought about it, all her other children had died in the past - he knew that. He knew she had lost people. They had all lost people.
"Do you have any orange juice?" she asked and looked at one of the people who worked. "Now please," she added and the servent hurried up to find what she needed.
"I would ask you to drink with me, but guess I have to be sober for this conversion. But to for it if you want to hit the bottle."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this is what you spend your time on - Jonathan   So this is what you spend your time on - Jonathan EmptyOns Mar 06, 2019 9:57 pm

As She comment on, that he had not really invite them, before, he ended up rolling his eyes.  
"Well to be honest, you always have other things to do, so invite you or my other siblings had not been top prioritie. " He said looking at her, with a friendly, though not real smile, look your best even when its your familiy he did know that.   He then waited on her responed on how she was, "

well good ish, that sounds like everything is fine then, so why appear now, like was it just to, complain you did not get invite?" He said clearly trying to be nice, but still find out what her, game is after all only thing they agreed on was partys, so there was that, only person he kind of talked with, was his other half sister, and that was only when he was little he liked, doing things without his familiy.

none of them knew he had sold drugs, and help criminals in south America. Few knew that to be honest, as she asked for some juice, he turned around, give the woman a nod to find it, before his eyes met Abigails agian, as he then looked at his sister.

She did not want some boze, so he then turn around to pour himself a glass, after she said he was welcome to hit the bottle. He then found a chair turned it around, and moved over to his sister, before   he took  a sip of his whisky, as he sat it on the other table beside his bottle of whisky.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this is what you spend your time on - Jonathan   So this is what you spend your time on - Jonathan EmptyTors Mar 07, 2019 12:48 am

"That might be true. Well Felicity always always shows up uninvited, so I guess you have seen her plenty of times," she rolled her eyes - apparently that was a family thing. "I always show up if I'm invited through," she thought about it but it was quite true.
He asked her why she would appear now, which was a good question. Why now?
"Can I just visit my brother before I go back to Italy?" She asked and took the glass of orange juice. She hadn't really discussed the matter of going back to Italy with Kyle - so many things had got in the way, the devil being one of them. But her work was in Italy, she had to go back soon.
"You should make your club in Italy as well. Perhaps we could actually at some point ending up just talk to each other," she laughed a little - they never really talked. They were three kids and she didn't get along with her two younger siblings at all.

//Lidt kort men håber det okay ccc:
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this is what you spend your time on - Jonathan   So this is what you spend your time on - Jonathan EmptyTors Mar 07, 2019 7:43 pm

As Abigail told him, the truth, he looked at her, so giving her and invtie, she would have shown up, well that was news, he then listen to her as, she looked at him. He pour himself another glass, as he then took another glass of whisky, he looked at her, before he answered.

"Oh yeah, i would not want to take the attention of you, in your home country." He said clearly trying to be nice and not piss her more of, 
" i am fine thanks, i am okay with not making a club in italy,  already got plans where my next nightclub is gonna be, but no thanks, " as she said the stop about talking he rolled his eyes, "yeah and while we are at it we, can do it with Felicity too, dont that sound fun," he said clearly making fun of her, idea, they where not on the talking part, as he bit his lips, 
"then we could proably all go on a vacation and be happy." He said clearly being sarcastic.
//its okay mine is pretty bad to :9//
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this is what you spend your time on - Jonathan   So this is what you spend your time on - Jonathan EmptyTors Mar 07, 2019 9:30 pm

"Well this is my home country, just because I'm not living here anymore - it's still my here my blood is," she pointed out with a little smirk. He didn't want to start a club in Italy, which was okay - no one had to force him to do anything. Abigal rolled her eyes when he said they could invite Felicity as well.
"Oh yeah, Mikaleson siblings on tour - would make the reality show of a life time. We should do it, people would go crazy," she replied back to him with a bright fake smile. It would be the day pigs could fly before they would be able t all sit in the same room together and not start af debate. Abigal took a sip of her juice.
"Did you even go to our fathers birthday party?" She asked. Jonathan would know it was the greatest party of the year, some would say it was bigger than Christmas. Abigal loved their father, and they always had been pretty close. She would always try to defend him if not make sure he didn't get hurt - even if it wasn't her duty as a daughter.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this is what you spend your time on - Jonathan   So this is what you spend your time on - Jonathan EmptyTors Mar 07, 2019 9:44 pm

Jonathan had, never been great, at doing stuff with his familiy, and maybe she was right, they need to talk more with each other, "no i havent, haven seen dad, since i went to America, so cant say i have." He then looked at Abigail drinking her juice,  

it was the truth, he had not been seeing his familiy, that much as he went to the place near every other people, his eyes was locked on her, as he looked at her, he knew something was up, you did not need to be, a detectiv, to see, it that, and he had, made many pregnat in his young days, "yeah, do dad know you are pregnant, and who the dad is," he said clearly making a trap for her.

He had, some ideas, that that, was the reason.
He looked at her trying to see, if there was any lies, in her answers, one thing about living with criminals made, him  better to see, if people lied, on top of, that he knew his sister enough, that she did not just appear, because she felt like she wanted to talk only, something was up, and he was pretty sure he knew it.

"Yeah, see us all living, in the same country, the world would destroy itself, there is a reason we never are in the same country "he said, clearly making a bit fun out of it.,as he took another sip of his whisky.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this is what you spend your time on - Jonathan   So this is what you spend your time on - Jonathan EmptyTors Mar 07, 2019 10:18 pm

"And that just makes you an idiot, you know how much that celebration means to him. Even Felicity and I can stand each other most of that night," she pointed out. "You could at least show some kindness towards the man whom raised you," Abigal was overprotective when it came to their father, and it wasn't a secret. The next question made her giggle a little. Of course he knew, he was a vampire and her drinking buddy.
"You know nothing Jon Snow..Of course father knows this," she pointed out about their father knowing. She thought a little about the other question. "Are you slut shaming me or something? I just told you I got engaged and you make it sound like I jump on everyone and everything.- I'm not you," she faked another smile. Sure Abigal liked her attention and could come off as quite the sexual person - but she wasn't the type of person whom would just have a child with everyone. It was quite a big thing for her.

"You make it sound like you can't wait for me to go back to Italy.. you are so kind," she said and made a face at him. "Why do you have to act like you don't care about anyone. It's kinda getting old."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this is what you spend your time on - Jonathan   So this is what you spend your time on - Jonathan EmptyOns Mar 13, 2019 3:24 pm

Being and idiot, and being called it, was nothing new, in his own mind, he was not and idiot, he was never happy about watching his familiy, he was the youngest so far he knew, and people always, seem to give him a hard time, about, it how he used his life, to be honest he was getting sick of it. He looked at his sister, and she pointed it out, that there father did know, he then rolled his eyes Jon snow, his sister, had watched to much Game of thrones, that he was pretty sure about. 

He raised, and eyebrow, when she asked if he was slut shamming her, to be honest he did not, people just always seemed to do that, when she finally, said that she did not jump on everyone one, because she was not him he sigh. "I dont, fuck everyone with a puls, he you knew me, you would know that part, so dont asume stuff, like that, but one thing is i have never gotten any kids, with people i did not care about, so drop it." He said sending her a fake smile, as he looked at his sister agian, after drinking a half bottle of the whisky.

He rolled his eyes short, after, "whatever, if you go back to italy, you do that, if not hell i dont care, just dont come in here, and try to play all mighty." He said as he took the last of the drink down his throat, when she said it was getting really old about not acting like he did not give a damn he sighed. 
"Care, yeah i dont act like i dont care because i just dont bloody care, , so yeah, are we done sis?" He said as he stood up agian, before looking at her, with eyes that said he was done.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this is what you spend your time on - Jonathan   So this is what you spend your time on - Jonathan EmptyOns Mar 13, 2019 11:16 pm

"Yeah right," she sighed as she rolled her eyes. He wanted her to drop it, but he started it? Why would she let him start an attack when she clearly could defend herself.
"But since you only care about.. yourself, how would you know?" She asked to provoke - because she could. He poked the bear, and now she poked back. " I mean I don't have to play anything.. I simply am," she added with a big fake smile.
"Oh did someone step on your toes, or did you simply just never learn anything?" She asked more harsh. Abigal didn't mean to be harsh, but she have had a couple of rough weeks - and Jonathan just had a easy way of pissing her off. He was clearly done, but her anger towards Lucifer.. towards the world just had a bigger hold on her - and she was far from done letting things out. "I'm sorry.. I shouldn't taking my anger out of you," she sighed knowing he didn't care about what went on in her life. It was quite sad she didn't have stronger relationship with her living siblings.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this is what you spend your time on - Jonathan   So this is what you spend your time on - Jonathan EmptyLør Mar 16, 2019 8:50 pm

Jonathan looked at her, he knew his sister, was like this, but he was use too it, nothing new happend for them. "I know more, than you think, there is a reason i dont care," he snapped at his sister, before he listen to her, "oh yeah i forgot, mrs, little perfect, just because, you knew me when i was little does, not mean, you can go around and think you are better than your siblings, i wont be happy for you, we where never close, and lets be honest it will never happen." He said, before he looked at her, and cross his arm, Abigail had, try to be nice, here in the end but Jonathan did not care, she was a pain, 

"i know how to treat people, only reason i have not throw you out of my club is because you just decide to come a great day." He said a bit harsh,  before he heard, her but he was not done, "what about Zechariah was it, he seemed to get out, before you, found out he was using you, just to get more cash." He was done with playing nice, his sister, had a way of really being a pain for him, "i mean he did use you did he not." He said giving a smile, to her, "but he used you, this is why, i dont care about people would not end up like you finding out, he just used you." He said before he leaned his head, agianst the wall, as he looked at her, he knew it was a low blow, but he did not give a damn.
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this is what you spend your time on - Jonathan   So this is what you spend your time on - Jonathan EmptyLør Mar 16, 2019 9:21 pm

"I never really counted for us as a chance to be friends Jonny," she said and rolled her eyes. She didn't let his words get to her, if she had letting peoples words hit her - she would be down digging her own grave years ago. The miss perfect part was something Felicity often said as well.
"I would have hoped your great days would look better than this, its kinda empty.. of course it is a night club - or what kind of criminal stuff are you up to?" She asked lifting an eyebrow at him. Then he mentioned Zech like it was going to bring her to tears, she snorted at him. Zech wasn't the first person to use her. Using her was a type of thing people just did, for better or worse. Her relationship with Zech wasn't perfect but it wasn't the worse thing that had happened to her.
"I'm pleased to hear you are reading about me. Careful brother.. it might look like you care," she added with a fake smile and took the last sip of orange juice. She put the glass down and tipped it. Letting it shatter on the floor.
"Whops," she said looking straight at him. "I don't know what kind of shallow jerk you are.. or wait I know," she walked towards him and stopped one step away from him.
"Let me get one thing straight.. I don't care that you are a vampire. I don't care you are stronger or faster than me. Don't fucking talk about my life.. my former relationships or anything else.. because you aren't a freaking part of it. And it must really suck to be a miserable lonely fucker like you.. just hitting the bottle.. trying to convince himself he is so tough.. god dude.. you are so cool," she said rather calm. But it was more like the calm before the storm.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this is what you spend your time on - Jonathan   So this is what you spend your time on - Jonathan EmptyFre Mar 22, 2019 6:36 pm

As soon as she starte talking he gave out a yawn, when she finally stood in front of him, his eyes meet her,s  "well you want a medal for not giving a damn, then try to ask your new boyfriend, i wont give you on" He said with a cooky smile, before he leaned back, the glass had not done anything to him it was a nightclub it happend, if it was on purpose or not, it was normal. 

"Oh so you think i give a damn about your social life, i dont care, and really you must be out of ideas, if this is the best you can do i know, i aint perfect, hell  i know what i am so dont assume i am a jerk, and about criminal life, you should know that i dont hold it in plain sight, i aint stupid, doing criminal stuff in this country, there is already a lot, of people there are doing the criminal stuff in this town." 
He said with a cheeky smile, before his eyes looked at his sister, agian , before he talked agian

"at least i have never been with a person who used me, so are you ready to leave or, do you wanne smash more things, like you are gonna get charge for the next.." He said mocking her, as he then turn around and took a new glass of whisky, the staff, was still doing there stuff.

//short sorry xD//
Angel

Angel

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this is what you spend your time on - Jonathan   So this is what you spend your time on - Jonathan EmptyFre Mar 22, 2019 7:26 pm

"Oh don't flatter yourself," she rolled her eyes at him. "I don't have to assume everything, I have the bad luck of knowing you," she pointed out and raised an eyebrow at him. She wasn't going to take any of his shit, to much had happened lately for taking anything lightly. She shook her head when he again used a old relationship of hers.
"It must be so sad being you," she sighed. "Not knowing love.. kindness.. being so fucking afraid to let anyone in that cold heart of yours," Abigal licked her lips shortly.
"Are you going to charge me? How about this," she walked away from him and walked over to a staff member.
"I heard a rumor that you trashed this whole place," she used her ability and the girl started smashing everything around her. "How about that?" She asked and crossed her arms.
"Are we gonna have a problem or did zombies eat your brain?" Abigal narrowed her eyes and tilted her head a little to the side. "I'd normally slap your face off..And everyone here could watch ..But I'm feeling nice," she added and gave him a sassy half smirk.
"So I think I'm done here.. because I honestly don't care about your bloody crap. I just wanted to see how you were doing."
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: So this is what you spend your time on - Jonathan   So this is what you spend your time on - Jonathan Empty

So this is what you spend your time on - Jonathan
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» New and approved - Jonathan
» Did you really think I’d let you spend Christmas alone?
» A hunger for freedom ~ Jonathan [Fortidsemne]
» Devil spirits ~ Jonathan
» Ways to spend the summer

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: IX :: Andre steder i England-
Gå til: