Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael]

Go down 
Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Gæst
Gæst

I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael] Empty
IndlægEmne: I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael]   I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael] EmptyMan Jan 01, 2018 3:34 pm

Tid: 19:34
Sted: Store forhal ved gangene, men rykker sig hen hvor de vil være
Vejr: Regner, men er er ikke så koldt som forventet
Dag: Nytårsaften
Omgivelser: Enkelte elever der på vej til fester eller lign
Outifit: Påklædning
Tag: @luca & @azrael

Who would have thought? If someone told her a week ago, she was going to spent New Year with her new, boyfriend? Yeah that was what he was, wasn’t it? She would have laughed at them, because relationship was not her thing. But somehow, he managed to change that. She had already planed to spent it with the only man in her life, her best friend, so she was just happy when he agreed on letting Luca in on it. He had seemed pretty hyped about it actually, maybe a bit too hyped? She couldn’t really read it that well on the text he had sent, well she just had to wait and see.

And now she was there, first to arrive, standing in the big foyer area at the school, waiting for the 2 men In her life. A soft smile appeared on her lips at that thought. Standing at one of the big windows, she looked out at the rain. The soft light from outside, and in the foyer, making her dress look like it was shining. She had found it when she went shopping with Beatrice earlier this month, and it had been perfect for New Year. She never hesitated just bought it. Her hair was curled up, making it look just a bit shorter, and she took in a deep breath, a breath she didn’t even need, to try and calm herself a bit. Why was she so nervous about this? Looking out the window into the garden area, memories of the night before reached her mind, how Luca had found her, and.. yeah.. The thought would have made her blush if that was possible, in stead it just placed a big smile on her full rep-painted lips.

The sound of footsteps, and a scent way to familiar reached her, and she turned around to look in the direction. The smile not getting smaller as she saw her handsome man walking towards her, that warm lovely feeling once more going through her body, just by the look of him. But he was handsome, and for some reason he looked even more handsome this evening.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael]   I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael] EmptyMan Jan 01, 2018 4:54 pm

New Year's Eve. The first one in many, many, many years where he wasn't just going to go out to a bar and hook up with a random guy or girl - or more - befor ehe watched some fireworks and went back 'home' again. No, this year he finally had someone to celebrate it with again, as he for the first time in decades was in a relationship again. If anybody had suggested to him that this might happen, two or maybe three weeks ago, he'd have laughed and flat-out denied that anything like this might've happened. But here he was, about to celebrate New Years' Eve with his new girlfriend and her best friend.

Seeing as it was New Years', and not Christmas which somehow, to him, had called for a more formal attire, he chose to have a bit of fun with everything today. He loved playing around with anything for his hair, and a lot of makeup and clothes too, after all, so why not just go all-out and have a crazy good time tonight? At least, that's what he thought. So he'd been busy since about 11 am, or noon... He couldn't quite remember, but he'd managed to wolf down some late lunch in the middle of his preparations, at least. Starting out with adding some extensions to his hair, he could always just cut it again afterwards, after all. That done, he took a good, long bath, already loving the feel of having long hair again. To be honest, his hair was probably about as long as Chloe's, right now, with the extensions.

Anyway, it took him quite some time to finish the last pieces, including picking out his jewelry and putting on a shit-ton of makeup before he picked out an outfit befitting of the makeup, and of his love for rock'n'roll. All black, and one of his favorite leather jackets, too, of course. And that earring which was basically like flipping off the Christian faith. He loved it more than ever now, like... He'd always liked it, just because of how goddamn faithful a lot of people had been back in Italy. Now, however, he loved it for the pure fact that he knew it wouldn't affect Chloe, with the way it was turned, and... Also, giving the finger to an entire faith who'd probably want to see Chloe and all of her kind dead? Yeah, added bonus.

So, checking himself in the mirror to make sure everything was as it should be, including the bandana acting as a hairband, he smiled and put his phone in his pocket, kissed Crow goodbye, and left his room, to go to the big foyer. As soon as he entered, his eyes landed upon that gorgeous beauty, right there... His beauty. Goddammit, but she looked perfect in that dress. And so he chose to tell her, as he made his way over to her. "You look absolutely stunning, bella..." he told her, with a soft smile as he took her hand, raising it to his lips, kissing the back of it as he kept eye contact with her.

//Outfit(øreringen vender dog omvendt... så det IKKE er helligt symbol længere Wink ) og hår samt makeup.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael]   I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael] EmptyTirs Jan 02, 2018 9:04 pm

Outfit
Make up

He had no clue why he said yes to this, partly because finally Chloe had finally found someone worthy to love, he had no doubt that whoever this guy was he had to be something for Chloe to fall for him, he looked in the mirror and sighed "not gonna get better than this... I just wish that Gabriel was here... I don't wanna be a third weel...fuck...this is gonna be hard...they are gonna be all happy and loved up...and I'm just gonna sulk and drink....why did she ask me to come...why... I would be okay with drinking myself to death...its a miracle im not dead...." he looked over his outfit one last time *time to face the music*

As he walked out of his room, he couldn't help wishing that he would bump into Gabriel or that he would fall to his death so he didn't have to look at happy people in love *i am the worst friend in the world...nope i need to be here for her this is a big deal for Chloe, plus i have to be the overprotective friend and tell him that if he hurts her it will feed him to a pack of zombies...*, he couldn't help but smile and shake his head *man up! one night...i only have to pretend to be happy for one night and not let my mood ruin the party*. He looked down at his hands and sighed, the spell he used to cover up his...ummm...rotting flesh? god that sounded bad *i really need to control myself more and not let my feelings get in the way...cant look more like a zombie than i do...one day might be one of them, if am not careful*

He opened the door and entered the foyer, at tiny sad smile crossed his face the second his eyes landed on the couple *they look happy...maybe i should leave...and let them be...but if i do that Chloe will be pissed...* he slowly made his way over to them *stop looking so sad! smile...dont ruin this for them...* "well aren't you a sight for sore eyes, you look beautiful" he said before turning to Chloe with a cheeky grin "you look lovely to love" he said and hugged her
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael]   I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael] EmptyTirs Jan 02, 2018 9:34 pm

And as he walked that small distance between them, he got the time to give her a compliment. Well nothing new there, he was a charmer, her charmer now. It was still a bit weird to think about. A soft feminine laughter left her as he chose to kiss her hand, in a very gentleman way.  ”You’re not so bad yourself. I must say I love the extensions.” she said as she moved a step, standing closer to him, a hand on his neck as she pulled him down into a kiss. ”I appreciate you being all gentleman, but I must admit I prefer a kiss like that.” she then said with a teasing voice, the hand now placed against his chest as they stood there close.

Her mind was too occupied around Luca, so she didn’t notice the new scent before she heard her best friends voice. She rolled her eyes, as the first compliment was meant for Luca, well he did indeed look beautiful. She returned the hug, hugging him a bit tighter than she normally would. She knew what he was going through, and she knew it wasn’t easy for him. But she didn’t plan to let him be a 3rd wheel. But she hadn’t told him that, figured it would be weird? ”Not to bad yourself Darling. I must admit I love the jacket.” she then said as she released him from the hug. She then turned halfway to look at Luca. ”Luca, Azrael. Azrael, Luca” she said as she introduced them to each other.

After they have had some time to greet each other she walked in between them, a man on each arm, sending them both a warm smile. ”Sooo.. where do you want to go tonight? I suggest something with alcohol, and lots of it. Remember, I need to drink more than both of you to be able to feel it.” she said with a soft chuckle to that feminine voice of hers.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael]   I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael] EmptyOns Jan 03, 2018 10:01 pm

Luca chuckled a little, smirking as he reached out a hand for his fingers to gently brush through her long hair. "Mmhmm... I missed having long hair. So, yeah..." he said, a soft smile on his lips before she pulled him down into that kiss, soft and loving, and he returned it, gently and full of emotion now that'd he'd finally accepted his feelings, even though they still confused him quite a lot. He laughed a little at her comment, and shrugged. "I just felt like you deserved that kind of greeting, pirouette..." he almost purred against her soft lips, just standing there and looking her in the eyes.

He, too, only noticed Azrael when he talked, and looked over at the man, a crooked smirk on his own lips at the compliment he got. "Well, look who's talking..." he grinned, running a hand through his hair as he gave Azrael the once-over. Well, the man was rather handsome, after all. Luca utilized the time the two friends greeted each other to make sure that he had his essentials with him before they went anywhere - yep, phone, wallet, cigarettes and lighter all there, and he'd fed Crow just before leaving his room, too.

He looked back at Azrael when Chloe introduced them, and reached out a hand towards him. "Nice to finally meet you. She's mentioned you quite a lot," he said, with one of his trademark crooked, charming smiles and raised eyebrow. After they'd shaken hands, and Chloe stepped in between them, he smiled as their arms hooked, and thought a bit about it. "Hmm... how about the Late Night bar?" he suggested, as it was the first thing that popped into his mind.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael]   I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael] EmptySøn Jan 07, 2018 6:29 pm

Azrael giggled "thanks darlings, I do live to please" he said and winked at Chloe. His eye's  studied the boy, *hmmm...not bad...but If he makes her cry I will kill him! She finally found someone to love...don't fuck this up you to*

He scoffed " of course she has! I am a very interesting person, I mean have you seen me I look amazing! And the things I can do...mmmm... She can vouch for that"  he said in a cocky voice "but don't worry darling...she has said a lot of wonderful things about you....one to many..." he said and winked and let his eyes wounder of the boys body. * well at least he's handsome...and the way he looks at her....I miss that...I miss him...fuck i need to stop this...can't ruin this ...*

He shock his head and pushed all his negative thoughts and feelings away, and smiled at the couple hoping it reached his eyes so they wouldn't notice that he was about to cry.

" sounds wonderful, I need a drink and music, and to dance, soon my dears let's get going... before so stupid teacher tells us we can't go out past curfew...or some other shit…oh my dear Jitterbug I can and will drink you under the table", he smiled at Chloe and gave her hand a squeeze, silently telling her he wanted to go before Gabriel saw them, he didn't have the energy to fight with him anymore, * I just want him to leave me alone....I need to get used to it...*

His eyes drifted to their conjoined arms, *can’t help but feel jealous… they look so happy…and in love…fuck…maybe I should say im sick and just leave, I still have some whiskey left…and drinking myself to an early grave sounds good to me* he untangled himself from Chloes arms *…just lie…*.

im…sorry…I don’t know if…if I can do this…I… he felt so lost, fuck so this is what having a mate felt like…being lost and confused without them. ”you look so happy…are you sure…you want me too come with you…I mean im not much fun…and I still kinda wanna cry all the time…” he said and looked down not wanting to meet their eyes.

Sidst rettet af Azrael Søn Jan 07, 2018 7:00 pm, rettet 1 gang
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael]   I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael] EmptySøn Jan 07, 2018 6:47 pm

Chloe looked at her best friend, she could already sense the sadness in him, but she knew it wouldn’t leave him just like that. He was heartbroken, and she would do whatever she could to pull his thoughts away from that. She rolled her eyes from his remark ”I told you already, I could never ask for a better dance partner.” she then said sending him a soft smile. And then she chuckled and gently pushed him ”Yeah yeah.. too many you say, but remember who keeps asking the questions.” she said with a teasing voice, her eyes locked on him.

Uhmm the Late Night Bar, well you could dance there, and talk, and there was alcohol, what was there not to like. ”Give it your best shot Darling. I will have you both drunk and unable to stand on your feet’s before I’m even close to being drunk. she said with a cocky smile, turning her head so she could look at both of them. It wasn’t easy when she was the one walking in the middle. She squeezed back on Azzy’s hand, she knew exactly what he wanted to say.

They only just reached the doors when she felt how Azrael let go of her. She stopped looking at him with a puzzled look in her eyes. She should have seen this coming. She untangled herself from Luca and went over to him, and she placed a hand on his cheek, forcing him to look her in the eyes. ”Hey.. He’s not worth it! I told you that already. Forget about that idiot, we want you to spend New Years Eve with us. So fuck him!” she sent him a soft smile, letting go of his cheek to grab his hand. ”Ohh and don’t worry. If you start to cry, I will just pinch Luca in the thigh then you can cry together” she said laughing as she pulled him back to where Luca stood. ”So come on. Let’s go drink so much we can’t remember shit tomorrow.” she looked up at Luca with a teasing smile on her lips ”Besides. I don’t think he can dance the same way you can.” She leaned in and placed a soft kiss on his lips. She knew he could dance, even though she had never seen it. But she figured it probably wasn’t ballroom dancing, at least not like the once she had danced with Azzy the night they met.

// SIden emnet er så nyt så skifter jeg lige outfit så det fungere til mit nye FC LINK
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael]   I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael] EmptyMan Jan 08, 2018 3:50 am

"Well, not going to disagree with that. Love your shirt and the makeup." he complimented Azrael with a crooked grin in place. Not quite his style, but he could damn well see how well it fit the other man, after all, so compliments were in order, especially with the way he could see the witch's eyes wandering himself, which he - of course - didn't mind at all. For as long as he'd been... Well... Skanky, for lack of a better word, he'd grown to love those kinds of looks, and that probably wouldn't change now or ever, even if many other things had to now.

He listened to the small banter about who was going to drink who under the table, and chuckled. "Well, it's a bit unfair if the criteria for drinking us under the table will just be that we can't stand up. You're forgetting someone here who didn't have legs for quite a substantial part of his life!" he laughed, and gently elbowed her. "The slightest touch to my balance and I lose it on my legs. When I'm out swimming? I swim perfectly fine no matter how drunk I am!" he continued on, still laughing.

His laughter died off, though, when he heard Azrael's words and watched him starting to go, felt Chloe let go and go after him. "Of course we're sure! If you're going through shit, what's better than to go out and have fun with someone?" he said with an optimistic smile, but keeping his distance since they'd only just met. He sighed and rolled her eyes at what Chloe said, however, but smiled when she returned with Azrael, returning the kiss before he chuckled. "Yeah, let's go!" optimistic, enthusiastic smile back in place, he began walking, expecting the others to follow.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael]   I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael] EmptyOns Jan 10, 2018 12:54 pm

Azrael smiled at him and did a small twirl for the both of them. He walked in silence listening to the couple talk. “well I am the best dancer out of us all love…and I only aske because I love too see the way your face lights up when you talk about him” he said with a little smile, he looked up at the mention of a tail *oh yeah he’s siren…*

He felt Chloe's hand on his cheek, forcing him to look her in the eyes. "I know he's not...but....it hurts so much...i....i don't know if i will ever be okay....i mean...i can never love again....it fucking sucks..." he looked over at Luca with a tiny smile "i see why she likes you...thank you....i....thank you" he said and a soft smile at the both of them before letting himself be dragged along.

”Ohh and don’t worry. If you start to cry, I will just pinch Luca in the thigh then you can cry together” he looked at he and laughed *good god...he has no idea what he got himself into....if he hurts he i will kill him...this little jitterbug is under my protection...he better treat her right* he looked at her and kissed her cheek "oh darling he may be cute and sex on legs...but nobody can move like me...i have 4000 years of practice" he said and gave her a wink, "but if he can keep up with you...then he might have some worthy moves....i after all did....but im a god so" his voice was cocky and his eyes flicked over to Luca looking for his reaction *lets see if he deserves her....* his eyes drifted to Chloe "sorry love...but...as the best freind i have to test him" he wispered in her ear.

Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael]   I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael] EmptyOns Jan 10, 2018 2:44 pm

She looked at him with compassion in her beautiful eyes. "I know darling. But let's just get through tonight first okay?" she squuzed his hand before dragging him along. She just wanted him to forget it all for now, just get drunk, dance and for once enjoy himself. It had been a while since he had been able to do that, it was not that she blaimed him, but as his best friend she had to try.

She smiled as he kissed her cheek, and then rolld her eyes. "You don't have to remind me about you're moves darling, it's not that long ago." she said sending him a teasing smile  "Mmmhh.... He might not be able to move like you, but he can move pretty damn well." She leaned just a bit closer to him and send him one of those teasing friendly smile as he heard the whisper in her ear "Ohh and dont worry darling, my man knows how to dominate me just with his touch." It was pretty clear that she justed poked back at him, this was after all how they normally were. Her eyes turned to Luca, and she leaned closer and placed a kiss on his cheek "You call him sex on legs, uhmm.. I can wouch for that, and more." she placed a kiss on his jawline, before she pulled back biting her lip softly. she then grabbed his hand, and let there fingers intertwine.

They reached the bar, and she let go of both of them to walk through the door first. The bouncer gave her a look over, and then he gave the boys a look over. She continued up to the bar where she stopped, and got the attention of the bartender. "What can I get you sweety?" he said sending her a flirty smile, and then he noticed the guys, and the smile turned into a more casual friendly smile "What can I get you guys." he corrected himself, before his eyes were back on Chloe. "Uhmm I want a glass of white wine, a sweet one." the bartender nodded before looking at Luca and Azrael to get their orders.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael]   I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael] EmptyOns Jan 10, 2018 10:33 pm

Luca looked back at Azrael, and smiled. "No problem. I hate to see people sad. And I don't know any better cure to sadness than going out with somebody and forget it all. Even if just for a single night." he told him with a small, compassionate smile.

Luca raised an eyebrow, with an approving smile of Azrael's description of him. "Well well well... Aren't you quite the charmer." he chuckled. "I like you." he simply spoke his mind, a bright grin on his lips. He laughed at the whole 'moves' part, though, snickering as he looked at Azrael. "Don't be so sure... You have no idea how much practice I've got in my few decades." he smirked, winking at him. "I do know my way around all the moves... You have no idea what we sirens can do to you underwater." and that last part was said with a slight purr to his voice, looking at him still, but glancing at Chloe with a crooked smile in place, too.

Chuckling, he placed a kiss on the top of her head. "Weeell... Look who's talking, Miss Gorgeous." he said, winking at her. He gave her hand a soft squeeze as they walked along, and into the bar. In there, he felt the very first pang of... Wait, was that really jealousy? It might just very well be. Anyway, he gave the bartender just the smallest stink-eye at first, smiling when he corrected himself. "I'll take a black russian."
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael]   I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael] EmptyMan Jan 15, 2018 7:35 pm

Azrael smiled at them and gave a small nod, before speaking "i can see why she likes you" he raised an eyebrow "oh my dear boy...you might be good, but im better...to bad i can't show the both of you...now that would be fun, but a lass i can still beat you two on any dance flor, since that is the only place can have fun", he did a dramatic bowed, before nodding that he was ready to leave this place now, before something bad happened.

He shock his head when he saw them kiss  "ewww, get a room....and invite me...at least i can look at something more fun than my stupid roommate". As they entered the bar, he looked around to see if there was anywhere they could sit until some real music started to play not this crap what ever it was.

He couldn't help but laugh at the bartender who was so openly flirting with Chloe, and Luca's tiny stink eye made it all the better to watch "cosmo plaese" he said. The second a new song started to play he smiled and looked at Chloe "i do belive this is the first song we danced to, my lady " he said over the beat of  'livin la vida loca', "so may i have this dance?.."

Sidst rettet af Azrael Ons Jan 17, 2018 1:59 pm, rettet 1 gang
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael]   I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael] EmptyOns Jan 17, 2018 12:46 pm

Chloe just rolled her eyes at the 2 guys having a little fight, or well it was not a fight, it seemed as they were both enjoying it, being silly. She was happy that they got a long, at it honestly seemed like they liked each other. The 2 most important men in her life, it meant a lot to her. She let out a soft laugh when she heard Azrael’s words ”Be careful what you wish for my dear.” she just said winking at him.

She had noticed how the bartender flirted with her, but she didn’t really take any real notice of it, she was used to it, and to be honest she wasn’t interested in anyone else but the Siren she brought with her. They got their drinks and she took a zip of her whine before placing it back on the table. She looked over at her best friend, smiling as she heard his words. ”I do believe you are right my good sir.” She leaned in placing one swift kiss on Luca’s lips ”Be right back Bluebaie” before she grabbed Azrael’s hand and followed him out onto the dance floor.

As soon as they reached the dancefloor, it went as it always did when they were dancing together. They’re movements were perfectly in sync, her letting him lead her in the dance, doing all types of crazy moves that only skilled and trained dancers could. They also managed to attract quite the crowd. Chloe smiled and enjoyed herself. When the dance finished she placed a kiss on Azrael’s cheek and pulled him back to Luca. She let go of his hand, and instead she snug it around Lucas waist, leaning a bit against him ”missed us?” she said with a smirk on those full lips of hers.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael]   I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael] EmptyOns Jan 17, 2018 3:18 pm

"Yeah, I'm just that likable, right?" Luca joked, grinning and winking at him. To be fair his attitude had gotten him in quite some problems over the years, and his singing voice which seemed to affect everybody more than other sirens' did... But hey, he was nothing if not confident in himself, and it pretty much always showed. But he did join Chloe in her laughter, his own laugh teetering off into amused snickering. "Yeah, sure you really want to wish for that?"

They got their drinks and found a place to sit down, just as Azrael mentioned this being the first song he and Chloe had danced to. He smiled with the kiss Chloe gave him, and nodded. "Have fun," he just grinned, and sat down at the table with their drinks, sipping his own as he watched them dance, smiling to himself. It didn't take long, however, until a young woman came over, clearly trying to flirt with him. He tried to ignore her at first, but eventually had to tell her off with a small smile on his lips, his words firm despite his friendly demeanor. She pouted, but eventually left. He didn't look all that bothered by it - to be honest he was as used to that, as Chloe probably was to the bartender and everybody else flirting, too. They both were very good-looking, after all.

He smiled when she returned, feeling that arm around him, hand on his waist, smiling as he leant in to kiss her, just once. "Of course. So very lonely over here, all by myself," he joked with a small, soft laugh, taking another sip of his drink.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael]   I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael] EmptyTirs Jan 23, 2018 6:25 pm

Azrael smiled when Chloe took his hand, he slowly lead her out onto the dance floor. "i like him" he whispered in her ear before dipping her "but i will still kill him if he ever makes my best girl cry...i will never leave you...the world can burn for all i care....but i will never leave you side...you are my best friend...i haven't had many of them in my life" the beat started to pick up and so did their movements.

He spun her around and flashed her a smile "so forgive the protectiveness...oh and darling...it seems we have a crowd...so why not show them how to really dance". He put his hands on her slender hips and lost himself in the music. When they were finished she placed a kiss on Azrael’s cheek and pulled him back to Luca. She let go of his hand, and instead she snug it around Lucas waist, leaning a bit against him ”missed us?” she said with a smirk on those full lips of hers.

Azrael just laughed "god you two....it's nice to see...somebody deserves to be happy...and Chloe my love....im glad it's you..." he sat down, a tiny smirk adorning his face "Sorry Chloe i have to do this...it's my job as your best friend slash something" he took a sip of his drink and fixed his gaze on Luca "Luca...if you ever and i mean ever hurt her or make her cry....i will feed your dick and balls to a pack of zombies and after that i will turn you into a pile of ash....now we have that out the way....shots?" he stod up and walked over to the bar.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael]   I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael] EmptyOns Jan 24, 2018 2:07 pm

She smiled at him as he dipped her down telling her what he thought of Luca. ”I know. And I love you for that.” she said as she was pulled up again, her head now being next to his. She elegantly spun around as he guided her, letting him lead her in their dance. ”Nothing to forgive. I appreciate it.” she just said before sending him a smile that showed she was up for giving them a show. Because why not? They were both good looking, they both danced like a dream, and neither of them had any problems being at the center of the attention.

Now back at Luca she smiled at his words, she loved that part, that he just joined the silly comments and jokes she could come up with. He was just perfect for her. Her attention was placed on her best friend as she heard him laugh and she sent him a smile at his words. ”Well you deserve it too darling, and I will make it my own personal quest to make sure you are.” she said as she placed a hand on his, softly squeezing it, honestly lighting up in her greenish-blue eyes. She rose an eyebrow looking at Azrael when he suddenly said sorry, but she soon understood why. She let go of his hand to raise her glass while Azrael said what he needed to say. She knew he meant every word, but she wasn’t really afraid of Luca doing that, she couldn’t imagine how he would make her sad, not in any way. ”Shots sound amazing. Need any help?” but before he could answer he was already halfway to the bar and she just smiled and turned her face towards the man sitting next to her. ”Sorry, he is a bit protective sometimes. But he means well, and I think he like you.” she said leaning in placing a kiss on his lips, though it lasted a bit longer than the previous ones. ”Uhmm.. As do I.” she almost whispered against his lips, looking up at him through her long eyelashes.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael]   I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael] EmptyTors Jan 25, 2018 4:29 am

Luca had just been sitting there, smiling, focus mainly on Chloe as he took her one hand in his, letting their fingers intertwine. But then there was Azrael's intense gazing, demanding his attention, and.. Well... Those words... He kinda just sat there, swallowing before he gave just a single nod, looking after the witch. "Uhm... You don't say..." he then muttered when Chloe explained, and then shook his head slightly as if to shake the thought of what Azrael had said, out of his head, turning to look at her again with a soft smile, closing his eyes when she leant in to kiss him, returning it wholeheartedly.

Then, he chuckled at her words, smiling as he raised their joined hands to gently kiss the back of hers. "Love you, bella." he gently told her, blue looking into her greenish blue, his smile widening as he looked at her, his beautiful, lovely, and all out wonderful girlfriend... That word still felt a bit weird to even think, but he liked it.

// undskyld den blev lidt kort
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael]   I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael] EmptyFre Feb 09, 2018 7:21 pm

Azrael couldn't stop smiling when he saw Luca sitting there and swallowing a lump in his throat before he gave just a single nod. He walked over to the bar, and looked back at them, a small smile crossed his face when he saw them kissing. *they look so happy...*, he sighed and waved the bartender over, "round of shots please....and do take your time.....im in no hurry.." *why would i be...if...he was here...i...* he pulled out his phone, he looked down at it bitting his lip, god he wanted to call him...it would be so easy to just press one button and call Gabriel.....*stop it...it's only been one month....you need to stop this...*

He was thrown out of his trance when the bartender put a tray of drinks in front of him, he nodded his head and turned making his way back to Chloe and Luca, but not before downing a couple of pills *muck better....at least i can't feel much....hope they last longer than the last batch i took*, he made his way back to his friends with a big smile "SHOTS EVERBODY!!"

//helt fint mit er også kort <3
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael]   I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael] EmptyMan Feb 12, 2018 1:26 pm

She rolled her eyes as he kissed the back of her hand, but a soft smile was seen on her lips. "And I love you." she simply said before she placed a swift and soft kiss on those inviting lips of his.

Her face turned when she heard her friends voice as he came back to them and she sent him a big smile. "And this is one of the reasons you're my best friend." she said jokingly, as she picked up a glass from the tray holding it out towards them. "To the New Year, which I get to meet with 2 of my favorite people in the world." she said before she downed the shot in one go. She then placed the glass on the table and looked up at Azrael "So... What do you want to do tonight? I think Luca and I are go for almost anything." she quickly looked over at Luca to get his 'approval' of her statement.

//og det betød mit blev kort Razz
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael]   I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael] EmptyTirs Feb 13, 2018 3:28 pm

"Mmhmm. You do." Luca grinned, and returned the kiss, a small, slightly teasing smirk in place when their lips parted again, the teasing glint in his incredibly blue eyes as he looked into hers, before he looked her over just once more - that dress really was marvelous on her gorgeous figure. He looked up when Azrael returned, smiling brightly at the prospect of more alcohol, then laughed at Chloe's statement, before picking up one of the shot glasses himself, too. He didn't really care what type of shot it was, the important thing was he was going to get at least a good buzz tonight, and chime in the New Year with his new girlfriend and her best friend, who did seem really nice. Ignoring the death threat and all, but he guessed that was just standard best friend stuff.

"A new year with new beginnings, I daresay." he added, adding a small, quick kiss to her cheek before he downed his own shot in one go, too, smiling at the slow, pleasant burn of the alcohol down his throat. "Yeah," he agreed with her statement, then. "I'm almost always up for anything, really, so you go ahead and choose whatever the fuck you want, I'm in." he grinned and winked at Azrael.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael]   I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael] EmptySøn Mar 18, 2018 7:27 pm

Azrael stuck out his toung "ewwww you too....thats just ewww..." a big smile placed on his face at finallly seeing his best girl happy...something he had wanted to see for a long time....she needed it....and so did he...but he just needed to find out how.

Azrael returned, smiling brightly at all the colorfull drinks in his hands wanting more than anything than t just down th wholr lot and forget his life and the reason why it fucking suck dogballs....not a werewolf...they were nice...but a old half dead flee bag of a dog....

He looked up when Luca started talking and smiled "here here!!"he said and took a shoot "I'm almost always up for anything, really, so you go ahead and choose whatever the fuck you want, I'm in." he grinned and winked at Azrael. Azrael couldnt help but laugh "oh i like him darling....where did you find him...ladies choice" he said and took one more shoot.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael]   I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael] EmptyMan Mar 19, 2018 11:02 am

Chloe rolled her eyes at her best friend’s comment when he teased her. But she didn’t do anything else she just grabbed the drink and joined in on the toast before letting the cool liquid run down her throat.

A soft chuckle left her as Azrael asked where she had found Luca. She looked up at him before her eyes were back on her friend. ”The lake near the school to be honest. I was out walking one night, and there he was. He reminds me on you in some way, almost begged me to bite him on the very first night.. What is it with you guys and fucking vampire bites?” she asked with an amused look on her eyes before she grabbed her drink and took a sip of it. She looked like she was thinking about what they should do, she had asked him since she wanted him to choose but it was clear he didn’t feel it. After some time she placed her drink back on the table, and a smile showed on her full lips. ”Ladies choice. Well then I say we start here, but we will go to Philotes later. I’ve heard they have a big New Years evening themed party. And then I want a dance with both of you at the same time!” A cocky smiled pulled at the corner of her lips before she once more grabbed her drink ”No school, no sobbing, just me and my 2 favorite men in the world drinking, dancing and having fun!” She rose her glass as to toast with them, waiting for their response.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael]   I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael] EmptyMan Mar 19, 2018 1:56 pm

Luca was smiling as he watched the two friends banter back and forth like that, happy that Chloe had such a good friend, too - and sort of missing his old ones, too. Hmm... But at least he was getting back into contact with some of them for the new band, not that he had told Chloe anything about that yet, waiting to tell her when he knew the record deal was a sure thing - it was hanging a bit in the balance right now, hanging on the next demo they gave the studio.

"Right back at you, dude. You seem cool," he laughed, and gave Azrael a playful push to his shoulder, before turning to look at Chloe, laughing a little at her question. "Well, I already told you why I like it, so there you go. Conditioned to it and not minding at all." he simply said, shrugging before taking a big gulp of his own drink. The smile was back on his lips when Chloe had chosen the course of action for tonight, and he turned to place just a small, quick kiss on her cheek, unable to resist when she was right next to him and looking as lovely as she did. "Sounds good to me," he said, still smiling as they clinked their glasses together in a toast.
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael]   I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael] EmptyTors Apr 05, 2018 3:37 pm

"Right back at you, dude. You seem cool," he laughed, and gave Azrael a playful push to his shoulder, before turning to look at Chloe, laughing a little at her question. "of cores im cool...im a king..." he mumbled. Azrael smiled at their playful interaction shaking his head *thank Anubis she found him...she deserves this more than anyone...* he sighed and looked around the room at the many dancing bodies...he was overcome with a feeling of...what... homesick? the dancing bodies the drinks, it reminded him of home...such a long time ago...had he really been away from home for 100 years....but then again...home did always remind him of all he wanted and had lost... he shook his head and turned his attention to the couple.

I will have you know i did no such thing! i do not beg...pfff...if i remember the one begging was you he said smiling at Chloe. The smile only grew when Chloe had chosen the course of action for tonight, oh well this was going to be fun, he was so glad he decided to join them after all "to a night we won't forget...and the best new years eve ever!" he shouted and raised his glass.

Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael]   I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael] EmptyFre Apr 13, 2018 8:50 pm

A soft chuckle left Chloe as she watched them. She looked at Luca "Ohh I know, but you share the same reason.. You actually have a lot in common." Her attention turned to Azrael and a soft laugh left her full lips. "Ohh please.. you begged." A teasing look to her eyes before their glasses met in a toast, and she left the liquid run down her throat.

She placed down her drink and leaned back with a soft a pleasent let out of air. This was nice.

//jeg aner virkelig ikke hva jeg ska svarer, da i begge bare svarer på det jeg skriver men ikke lægger op til noget nyt. jeg kan ikke trække et emne med 3! Smile
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael]   I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael] Empty

I wouldn't spend New Years with anybody else - [Luca & Azrael]
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 2Gå til side : 1, 2  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» Shut the fuck up Luca! it's not your problem! (tw) -Luca
» Did you really think I’d let you spend Christmas alone?
» So this is what you spend your time on - Jonathan
» Ways to spend the summer
» Over a 100.000 years.... and here you are again - Julian XXX

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: V :: Akademiet :: Akademiet indendørs :: 2. Sal :: Gangene-
Gå til: