Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

Let's call it a continuation of a "random" meeting

Go down 
2 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Samael
Mange titler
Samael

Fag : Way to busy creating chaos to go to a school
Antal indlæg : 214

Let's call it a continuation of a "random" meeting Empty
IndlægEmne: Let's call it a continuation of a "random" meeting   Let's call it a continuation of a "random" meeting EmptyFre Jul 15, 2022 7:15 pm

INFORMATIONERNE:

Thread is dedicated to: @Alena Vaganova

Time + Date: Around 15. Wednesday the 20th 2022
Place + Surroundings A café in Northeast Aston.
- Very few at the café, yet a few is sitting on their computers or reading.
Clothes: A dark shirt, with the top buttons opened and dark pants

Let's call it a continuation of a "random" meeting Tumblr_pffmjtakMT1xcnjjho6_400 Let's call it a continuation of a "random" meeting 0e35876f448f3a67c809eff55f4440fb Let's call it a continuation of a "random" meeting Tumblr_pffmjtakMT1xcnjjho1_400

Sometimes the worst of 'em have the best disguises

The day was quite beautiful, the sun sitting just right and the weather almost seems too perfect. It was as if some being had wiped away all the rain and winds, replacing it with that of low heat, the right amount of clouds and a sun that always appeared at the right moments. Of course, this also meant the streets suddenly became quite busy, people walking around each other, all with some kind of goal for their visit, most being more or less materialistic in nature. The cafées were more attractive with sitting spaces outside, alas the insides appeared calmer and more collected. At one of these very cafées, sitting by the window on a higher table, one would very quickly be able to notice a blonde long-haired man. His gaze was turned down, appearing to be reading a book, a rather well-loved book, the spine mildly broken in, pages filled with posted notes as if to highlight certain sections and certain sentences.
While appearing to be caught up in the book, reading rather peacefully reading, everything was in fact very calculated. Him being there, him reading that book and by that very window, knowing she would come by and knowing she would see him so easily. Of course, he also knew the time she would come by, just so that he randomly would be able to look up and meet her gaze, appearing as if in thought for a moment, just to then discover her standing there by some random coincidence.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Alena

Alena

Fag : Literature, psychology and dance
Antal indlæg : 151

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let's call it a continuation of a "random" meeting   Let's call it a continuation of a "random" meeting EmptyFre Jul 15, 2022 8:11 pm

It was around 15:00 on a Wednesday afternoon and Alena was in the middle of her usual routine. First, she attended a dance class at the academy. Classical ballet - her least favourite as she found it very restrictive and way too perfect. Also, her parents always wanted her to pursue a career in that area off the fine arts and that made her hate the pink satin shoes and tulle dresses even more. Secondly, she would go to her favourite café to read a book or look at the people wandering by. It was not that important what she was doing while she was there - the point was to take her mind off things for a while.

She hadn’t changed her clothes or hair as she came to the café directly from the dance class. Her hair was usually curly and had a life of its own - either framing her face and shoulders or unconsciously placed in a bun on the top of her head. Today it was placed perfectly in a low bun as that hairstyle was required during classical ballet. Other than that, her outfit consisted of a tight leotard and a pair of sweatpants. On her feet the ballet slippers were replaced with a pair of trainers that had definitely seen better days.

As Alena reached the café she noticed from the outside that her favourite spot was occupied by someone. It was a chair at one of the higher tables placed against the big window. It was almost always an empty seat, but today was different for some reason. The person sitting there was reading a well-loved book with notes and highlights. Immediately she recognized the book and a few seconds later she recognized the blonde haired man who was peacefully reading it. Her body recognized him first, then her mind did.
Samael
Mange titler
Samael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let's call it a continuation of a "random" meeting   Let's call it a continuation of a "random" meeting EmptyFre Jul 15, 2022 8:20 pm

As he'd looked up, just in time for their gaze to meet, his eyes almost seemed as if they tried to realize from where he'd once seen her before, and yet quickly remembered. A smile grew on his lips, memories of their first meeting coming forth. Of course, all this was very much an illusion, as he had not forgotten her and even had used her name to gain more knowledge, in order to get closer to her, hoping to kill her in the end. He'd imagined it a few times, the fear in her eyes as she realized some monsters appeared beautiful on the outside while remaining quite monstrous on the inside.
He raised his hand to wave at her, and then pointed at the open spot in front of him, asking silently if she'd want to join him. Maybe they would be able to catch up on each other's lives, she'd probably talk about what she'd been doing and ask him how he was finding the book. He would give a good lie, about how he enjoyed the book and found the plot to be good, pretend to be interested in her tiny human life while thinking about what he'd do to her. So more or less the usual stuff. One thing he was curious about, was whether or not she'd be able to surprise him once again, as she'd done the first time they'd met, which was probably also one of the few reasons why he hadn't just killed her that first day, also for the fact he enjoyed the long game, the misery was so much sweeter this way around. It truly made the soul taste that much better.
Alena

Alena

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let's call it a continuation of a "random" meeting   Let's call it a continuation of a "random" meeting EmptyFre Jul 15, 2022 9:21 pm

She responded to his smile with one of her own and hurried inside as he silently invited her. She had recognized him immediately and it seemed like he had recognized her just as fast. Watching him sitting at her favourite spot reading her favourite book was almost too much for her. How could it be that she’d been lucky enough to cross paths with such a beautiful man? She was convinced that his beauty was definitely not limited to his looks and it seemed like they had much more in common than she had thought initially.

“What are you doing here?” she asked, revealing her surprise of meeting him at her usual reading spot. It was after all a place she visited quite often and much like the bookshop, where they previously met, she’d never seen him there before. She didn’t accept his invitation verbally but occupied the free spot in front of him. He didn’t ask her verbally either why it seemed fitting to do so. She gazed at the book in front of him and smiled when she discovered that he was reading the part where Mr. Darcy declared his love to Elizabeth Bennet. A specific paragraph was highlighted: ‘In vain I have struggled. It will not do. My feelings will no longer be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you’. She wondered if he had read that just yet.

“What do you think about the book?”. It was impossible for her to wait any longer to know. Pride and Prejudice was her all time favourite love story and it suddenly meant a lot to her, that he liked it to. By lending him her copy with the highlighted parts she felt like she had shared something very intimate with him.
Samael
Mange titler
Samael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let's call it a continuation of a "random" meeting   Let's call it a continuation of a "random" meeting EmptyFre Jul 15, 2022 9:31 pm

He watched her as she got inside, and then over to where he'd been sitting. The fact he'd ended up at her favourite spot, wasn't much of a random happening, as he'd gotten someone to watch her and therefore knew she liked sitting right here. His gaze lingered on her, as she got all the way over to him, the smile still on his lips and his eyes almost admiring the way she moved around. While still being human, and therefore not a being he particularly liked, she was a very beautiful woman and one had to be blind not to realize this very fact. Even if his own intentions were far from being pure, he still could realize her physical appearance could attract him to her.
He chuckled "It's rather foolish, but I thought maybe if I would be sitting here reading the book I had borrowed, maybe somehow you would come by and I could see you again." He looked down at the book, and then up at her, realizing she'd yet to sit down. Maybe not so secure in herself and what she'd thought he'd done or meant in his wave at her, even him having pointed at the spot in front of her.
"I think there's a reason it's a classic, and I'll let that be my opinion." His tone had been teasing, and there had been a small glimmer in his eyes, as he'd said it. He closed the book, having placed a small bookmark to the spot he'd reached, before turning his attention towards her "Do you wanna sit? Maybe grab something to drink? I'd love to talk," his smile flashed to something more charming, much like the smile prince charming would grant the princess as he'd just saved her from eminent doom.
Alena

Alena

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let's call it a continuation of a "random" meeting   Let's call it a continuation of a "random" meeting EmptyLør Jul 16, 2022 9:34 am

It’s rather foolish, but I thought maybe if I would be sitting here reading the book I had borrowed, maybe somehow you would come by and I could see you again. His words made her unable to breath or speak as an euphoric feeling of happiness spread throughout her body. At first she didn’t quite understand the words. Or maybe she understood the words but the meaning of them had to be processed further in her mind. How long had he been sitting there just waiting for her? Hoping that she would come by? How many cafés had he visited and how many hours had he been reading while hoping that he was at the right place at the right time? She hadn’t told him much about where he could find her, but she had told him that she attended the academy. But there were definitely more than one café near the school, so that piece of information probably hadn’t limited his options very much. He must have really searched for her - like a prince would search in a fairytale. Searching the entire kingdom for a girl he only met once but couldn’t seem to forget. Accompanied by a book instead of a glass slipper in this case, but it still felt quite comparable.

“I’m so happy to see you again” she finally said, her voice clearly affected by what she could only assume was his declaration of love to her. He didn’t actually declare anything, but that was her interpretation of his words. His review of the book made her smile even more than she already did as she felt that he saw who she really was.

She sat down in front of him as she was invited to do, even though she wanted the distance between them to be way smaller than the distance that the table and the two chairs provided. "I think I'll just have water this time". The last time they met she had forced herself to drink a cup of black coffee and afterwards she had promised herself to never do anything like that ever again.
Samael
Mange titler
Samael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let's call it a continuation of a "random" meeting   Let's call it a continuation of a "random" meeting EmptyLør Jul 16, 2022 3:58 pm

He had an idea of what effect that simple sentence had, how she might react to it and what kind of naive thoughts she would gain from it. How in her head he might as well have been his undying love for her, and he only knew this very fact, because of her love of classical love stories, which were filled with unrealistic epic love stories. Plus she was young and naive, so every beautiful man that tried to act a bit beyond the norm of the 21st-century human male, must be some kind of charming prince from her stories.
"I'm happy to see you again, I must admit you're quite hard to let go of," his eyes rested on her lips and then met her gaze, before for the briefest of moments admiring her neck. She had a pretty neck, he'd imagine wrapping his hands around them and choking her till she turned blue and yet as his gaze returned to her lips and how he wanted to kiss her so sweetly her soul would sing with love. He couldn't quite figure it out. He tried pushing his thoughts away, from what he'd do to her, and rather focused on the moment, as she sat down in front of him.
He laughed softly "I do believe that to be a better idea, even though it had been a sight the last time you attempted to drink coffee," he remembered the sight of her spilling coffee on her clothes, only to then remove it revealing what she had underneath. He remember how he'd wanted to kiss her at that moment and ravish her body in every way possible. While he may not enjoy her species and he thought her to be more naive than anything and did also plan on killing her, he wasn't blind to the fact she was beautiful. In a way, one might say collected beautiful people, just not always in the way the person might enjoy.
With her sitting there in front of him, he found himself moving his hand forward as if to reach for her, and yet stopped himself, only resting it on the table instead "So how have you been, done something exciting or?" he asked trying to start some kind of conversation between them.
Alena

Alena

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let's call it a continuation of a "random" meeting   Let's call it a continuation of a "random" meeting EmptySøn Jul 17, 2022 11:45 am

If it was even possible Alenas smile grew bigger, when he let her know that he too was happy to see her again. And that he found her hard to let go of. Although she found it very flattering it didn’t quite describe what she’d experienced in their time apart. The beautiful blonde-haired stranger with the deep blue eyes had been occupying her mind at all times since their last meeting and had made it very hard for her to concentrate even on simple tasks. Finally, she was near him again. Intoxicating but also very… addictive. Alena acknowledged his gaze on her neck but was convinced that it was her lips that made him look at her in that certain way. She imagined that he too had thought about their first kiss a few times since it happened.

“I’m not wearing anything underneath this, so I simply cannot afford to repeat a scene like that” she said while blushing. Alena was trying to make a joke about the incident, but it was clear from her face as well as the red colour spreading across it, that she had spent quite an amount of time regretting her clumsiness. The dance clothes she was currently wearing were tight on her upper body and in specific lightings probably a bit see through but still didn’t reveal as much as the white tank top had done. To reveal much more than that, she would’ve to be naked.

When he asked her if she had done something exciting she searched her mind for something to tell him that wasn’t mundane. But the truth was, that her life was very much that. “I just went to a dance class if you find that exciting”. She decided to tell him about the dance class she just attended as that kind of activity also explained her outfit of the day as well as the very classical bun that didn’t fit her personality very well. While talking Alena placed her hand on the table near his hoping he would touch her again. She needed him to touch her again.
Samael
Mange titler
Samael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let's call it a continuation of a "random" meeting   Let's call it a continuation of a "random" meeting EmptySøn Jul 17, 2022 12:09 pm

He raised his eyebrow "Well, now it's even more tempting to repeat what had happened before," he chuckled, watching as her face turned a deep shade of red. He could only imagine what shade it would become, if she was to see him naked, after all, if she reacted this much to comment about herself almost being naked and of course, in the way she did after their kiss, intimacy on the level of something sexual, must mean an even bigger reaction. One might even say it could be a gift for her, to get to see him that way and maybe even survive it.
"You look very lovely though, even if it leaves nothing to the imagination." He shrugged, his gaze meeting hers. How easy it would be to remove them, revealing what kind of body she had underneath, one he would possibly enjoy very much, after all, she looked to be a very beautiful woman "So you dance? I've always found the sport of dancing to be very passionate and graceful. Now it makes sense how you too, are alike in this way." He had seen many dancers throughout his life, and in some ways enjoyed the sport and how the human body was able to move the way a dancer could, quite remarkable in a way. If only then a bit boring, having to look through so much dancing, just for the few moves he enjoyed to last maybe seconds.
He noticed her hand on the table, appearing near his own and if he looked close, would almost be able to see it twitch as if she wanted him to touch her. She'd already grown addicted to him and his touch, not something surprising and yet he did find it interesting, as she was human and not all humans reacted the same way to him. Though, to be kind to her, he moved his hand and placed it on top of her own, his eyes looking deeply into her own, just to see if he could spot the physical reaction to this act.
Alena

Alena

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let's call it a continuation of a "random" meeting   Let's call it a continuation of a "random" meeting EmptySøn Jul 17, 2022 1:42 pm

His comment about repeating the coffee spill on her shirt and subsequently removing it didn’t make her blush less. At least her face had turned as red as it could possibly get, why the additional blushing wouldn't be as noticeable. Not a very comforting thought though, but that was all she had.

“I do, but I’m not very great at it” she smiled when he revealed to her that he was quite fond of dancing as a sport. It also made her smile that he actually considered it to be a sport altogether - not many men did. It made her wish that she hadn't skipped so many classes in the past year. She definitely had the potential to be a great dancer, but wasn't willing to do what it would take. To show up, for instance. “I’m not as graceful as you might already know” she said, thinking of the entire coffee incident that had ended with the kiss of her dreams.

A sigh of relief left her throat before she could stop it. It was caused by his hand finally touching hers. She looked down to see how he had placed it on top of hers before she looked directly into his eyes. She couldn’t hide the thoughts going through her mind or the feelings spreading across her body as they were very clear to read in her facial expressions. She didn’t even try to hide it anymore. Partly, because she didn’t knew how to, but there was also a part of her that wanted him to know. Wanted him to know how addictive the mere smell of him was to her. How she could remember every second of their first kiss. How her body reacted to his touch. How it wanted more.
Samael
Mange titler
Samael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let's call it a continuation of a "random" meeting   Let's call it a continuation of a "random" meeting EmptySøn Jul 17, 2022 2:32 pm

He chuckled softly "Just because you might not be graceful with a cup of coffee, doesn't mean you couldn't be that very thing on the dancefloor," he pointed out with a slightly cheeky smile. Even if she'd been rather clumsy with the coffee cup, it hadn't meant the end of the previous conversation, but rather the opening for something more intimate and pleasurable. In that, they started kissing and then the possibilities of something else entirely came from that. Not something he complained about, not one bit at all actually, the kiss itself had been sweet and even more with her reactions towards it.
If he'd been unclear whether or not he was like a drug to her, the clear relief coming across her face, as he finally touched her hand, would be the direct answer to it. He watches as her gaze met his, how not even for a moment did her eyes move away from his own and how he could see the effect of his touch on her. A smile grew on his lips, and he started softly running his fingers along her palm and then up her wrist, almost as if curious to see if this touch had a different reaction, or if it would just be the same "Have you thought of it? What we did the last time we saw each other?" he asked suddenly, tilting his head slightly, never stopping the motion of his fingers.
Alena

Alena

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let's call it a continuation of a "random" meeting   Let's call it a continuation of a "random" meeting EmptySøn Jul 17, 2022 7:09 pm

“All the time”. There really was no point in lying. Even if she managed to do so in a believingly manner, her eyes would reveal her true thoughts. Especially when her answer was accompanied by him touching her ever so slightly. Also, they had already been very intimate and she had already revealed quite a bit of information about herself to him. Information that she normally would’ve preferred to stay hidden. But with him sharing that kind of information felt different, almost comfortable. Her body recognised the touch of his fingers immediately and as they ran down her wrist they pathed the way for another sigh of relief. The effect he had on her body was different now. She had tried the drug and it had given her the best experience she could have ever imagined. Another fix was inevitable.

“Do you?” she asked, her voice sounding more desperate than before. She didn’t want the desperation to reveal itself so clearly through the tone of her voice as she didn’t yet understand where the feeling of desperation originated from. It felt like her entire body reminded her how his touch had made her feel, and it felt like her body moved with the sole purpose of feeling it again without even consulting her mind. It frightened her at first, but that fear was slowly silenced in favour of her insatiable need for him.
Samael
Mange titler
Samael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let's call it a continuation of a "random" meeting   Let's call it a continuation of a "random" meeting EmptySøn Jul 17, 2022 7:24 pm

He liked that she was honest, that she told him the truth rather than hiding it away. Even if he was very much hiding away big aspects of himself, not to mention the times he'd been lying to her and how he hide away his intentions of what he wanted to do with her. But he was the one who needed to be honest, or rather he simply did not want to, and after all, she wouldn't want him to be honest to her "Good," he said with a smile on his lips and a glimmer in his eyes. He enjoyed the fact she'd been thinking about it and what they had been doing, that he'd been on her mind all the time. The egocentric part of him loved the idea of someone enjoying him, remembering him and most of all, loving him the way he viewed himself as deserving off.
As the question came back to him, he knew what she wanted to hear and what she hoped to hear "yes," he answered rather quickly and with no hesitation, even if the question then came, was that a lie or the truth. been thinking of them together, the sounds she'd been making and the taste of her lips? Possibly, a part of him had remembered it and thought of it, or else he wouldn't have been here at this very moment, charming her on the way that he was. Of course, part of the reasons for that was a bit darker than needed "I did say you were hard to let go of, and that also meant hard to let go of the memory of what we did together." He gently held her hand, his eyes still meeting her gaze.
Alena

Alena

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let's call it a continuation of a "random" meeting   Let's call it a continuation of a "random" meeting EmptyLør Jul 23, 2022 3:09 pm

Her heart skipped a beat when he held her hand in his. This time she knew it would happen. She wanted it to happen. She realised she had missed the feeling of momentary panic, when her heart acted in such an irregular way caused solely by his brief touch. The smile that spread across her lips was a smile of relief more than anything.

It made her happier than she could recall that she had ever been, when he told her that he too had been thinking about their night together. She moved a bit closer to him as an answer - as close as the table between them allowed her to. It was nowhere near enough to satisfy her need for him, but it would have to do for now.

“Do you feel something… different?” She was blissfully unaware of the fact that the skipping heartbeats, the euphoric affection and the… addiction… was something only she felt. According to all the romantic classics she’d ever read, that all-consuming feeling was mutual between the mysterious and beautiful male character and the ordinary girl. Even though the ordinary girl was… well, ordinary in every sense of the word. Alena couldn’t quite believe that she had that big of an impact on Samaels heart rate, but he had nonetheless been sitting at her favourite café waiting for her to show up without knowing when she did. Frankly, he couldn’t have known if she ever would. It had been a lucky coincidence that this was in fact a place she visited often. She wondered how many other cafés he’d visited, hoping to see her again. Alena wanted to describe what she felt to him so he could confirm if he felt something alike. The word “different” wasn’t even close to covering everything that happened in her body solely caused by his presence, but in need of any other words to describe it, “different” was the best she could do.
Samael
Mange titler
Samael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let's call it a continuation of a "random" meeting   Let's call it a continuation of a "random" meeting EmptyLør Jul 23, 2022 9:55 pm

With his senses being a lot stronger than something of a simple human, he was able to sense the reactions her body made, the heart beating faster, her want for him to touch her and the reactions her body made when he finally did. He could sense it all and it did make his attempt to do more, simply to get more reactions from her. So when she moved closer to him, he did the same, allowing them to be closer in the sense of the way, his long leg even moving in between hers, with his feet resting on the leg of her chair, simply so she would be able to feel his presence in a different way. He wanted her to lust for him, to admire him and in a way also love him, not that he would love her, as he in a way simply wasn't able to express those emotions and also because she was a human. Yet he did lust for her, and he found her to be beautiful.
The question asked, whether he was feeling something different was interesting and he did have somewhat of an idea about which kind of different she meant. She probably wanted him to say yes, admit that he felt a deeper attraction towards her, that he wanted to see her even more, to be with her and to love her in the most passionate way, that was earthy possible. So to lead into her romantic self, he lifted his free hand up to her cheek, the thump running across her lower lip "Yes, I do," his eyes seemed to darken, as he said it and yet they also showed some passion as if part of him seemed unable to hold back the emotions he felt in the moment "do you?" he asked softly, tilting his head slightly.
Alena

Alena

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let's call it a continuation of a "random" meeting   Let's call it a continuation of a "random" meeting EmptyLør Jul 23, 2022 10:35 pm

Her heart skipped another beat when his legs moved in between hers. The touch of this leg sent her right back to the night they’d shared together, and her entire body screamed for more. It was clear in her eyes, in her smile and in her entire body. For a moment she was relieved, because he finally touched her like that again. But the relief lasted only for a few seconds as if the effect of some sort of addictive drug had worn off. The insatiable need replaced the relief almost instantly.  She couldn’t hide it even if she wanted to.

A smile of true happiness spread across her lips, when he revealed to her that he too felt something different. Her feelings for him were reciprocated. As they would have been if he was a character in a romantic novel. Alena couldn’t quite fathom how it was even possible that a man like Samael would feel as deeply for her as she did for him. They had only met each other twice but something felt so right - like it was meant to be. Like she was meant to read on the back of Pride and Prejudice as he walked into the book store that day. Like he was meant to visit the café that she loved the most today. She didn’t quite believe in destiny, but it was hard to describe what had happened with any other words than that. They were destined to meet - it was as simple as that. The effect he had on her was all-consuming and overwhelming but she didn’t want it to stop. Ever. It was love. True love. She was sure of it now. That kind of love she up until this point in time had only read about. That kind of love she had never imagined that she would experience herself. Yet here it was.

As he touched her lip she leaned even closer to him as if she wanted it to be easier for him to reach her. To touch her even more.
Samael
Mange titler
Samael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let's call it a continuation of a "random" meeting   Let's call it a continuation of a "random" meeting EmptySøn Jul 24, 2022 1:01 pm

He softly caressed her cheek, her jawline and her sweet lower lip, all while his eyes never left her face. Much like he never would look away, if he was to hurt someone, wanting to truly see every amount of pain in their eyes and in their body, he now wanted to see every reaction from Alena, towards his presence. He liked how people either loved him or feared him, it was truly like food for him, being able to get these types of reactions from people around him. Her moving closer to him, made him smile just a tiny amount, showing he was indeed very much pleased with her. As a gift, he himself leaned closer to her, as close to her face as he was able to do, with the table being between them.
"So which would you like me to do?" he asked, almost mirroring when he was at her apartment, asking her what she wanted him to do with her, as he'd at the time promised her to do whatever she wanted him to do. He liked when people told him what to do, yet of course not always, he wasn't someone to be commanded after all, however, in situations like these, in which he was in this much control over someone else, it was almost thrilling. He liked to see if someone, who was at his mercy, was able to actually ask for something or they would simply beg for that sweet release that was his touch or maybe even his kiss.
Alena

Alena

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let's call it a continuation of a "random" meeting   Let's call it a continuation of a "random" meeting EmptySøn Jul 24, 2022 3:03 pm

They were as close as the table allowed them to be. Inches from each other. Inches away from his soft lips. The memory of them touching hers were clear to a point where she could almost feel it. Almost. Almost wasn’t enough. Not anymore. How would it ever be? Her desperate need to feel his touch again only grew bigger with his words as she recognized them immediately. She also remembered what happened after they’d been said. Remembered her answer and her finally signing the deal. Completely.

Her eyes were filled with lust and something else. Something that hadn’t been there before. Before their night together. She felt it in her body too, even though she confused it with a way more harmless feeling. She thought it was love and affection, but it was a true desperation. That kind of desperation a drug addict would feel, if they were inches away from the drug they’d been needing for weeks. Finally it was there. So close, and yet so far away. Within her reach, but not really.

“Kiss me”. She didn’t ask, she begged. Her intention was for it to be a seductive demand as she lowered her voice and slowly pronounced every word carefully while looking directly into his beautiful blue eyes. But the desperation crept into her voice, making it sound less as a demand and more as a prayer.
Samael
Mange titler
Samael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let's call it a continuation of a "random" meeting   Let's call it a continuation of a "random" meeting EmptySøn Jul 24, 2022 3:19 pm

He could sense the longing in her, how she wanted him and he also wanted her. Memories of their night together and how he'd just given her what she'd wanted and maybe it was this very fact, that fueled her addiction towards him. After all, he'd given her the pleasures she wanted, touched her constantly and kissed her in every way possible, which would only add to the needs in her, like an addict fueled by the need for their own specific drug. Yet, he was a drug that didn't look like one, in that he appeared human and did not look like a pill with a special design on it.
The simple act of her begging, how he loved it, he'd always enjoyed being viewed on a different plane than others, as if everyone else was beneath him and that he almost had the status of a God. So when she begged him to kiss her, how could he not? She'd said it with such a sweetness to her voice as if she could not bear him not kissing her and it was this act, that made him lean in even closer. Allowing their breaths almost to become one, their noses to touch before he then removed whatever space was between their lips and kissed her. It was tender, almost like a kiss given by a lover. His hand on her hand, reached up further, while the hand that had caressed her cheek, moved to a position around her neck, feeling her pulse beneath his palm.
Alena

Alena

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let's call it a continuation of a "random" meeting   Let's call it a continuation of a "random" meeting EmptySøn Jul 24, 2022 6:48 pm

Alena was completely unaware of how her behaviour had changed since she last saw him. Before the fatal night in question she had felt compassion, fascination and affection towards him. In love, even. Everything that had happened up until that point had felt like something from her favourite novels. He had been the equivalent to the mysterious and unattainable Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice or the prince on white horse from almost any fairytale. Now, he was also an equivalent to a drug that could make her feel things she didn’t even know existed. At some point that night her affection towards him had turned into addiction. The want had turned into a need. She didn’t ask anymore, she begged.

A smile full of hope spread on her lips when he eliminated the remaining distance between them. The smile grew bigger when he allowed her to feel the warmth from his breath, his nose against hers and then… his lips. Softer than silk. Softer than any expensive material she had ever touched or ever even heard of. Needless to say, the kiss made her feel all the right things. Thus her needs were met - at least for as long as the kiss lasted. Alena closed her eyes and surrendered her body into the intoxicating feeling his lips caused her body to feel. When his hand touched her neck her heart skipped beats and her pulse rose, making her lips move against his with greed and compassion.
Samael
Mange titler
Samael

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let's call it a continuation of a "random" meeting   Let's call it a continuation of a "random" meeting EmptySøn Aug 07, 2022 5:22 pm

As always, he was the one to break the kiss, leaning back so that he would be able to look at her, yet while still being close to her face "I was thinking about going away for a little while, I have a cabin out near the forest, with a huge land of grass and lake in front of," it had been one of the few hidden places he had, one of those places he often would go back to, if he needed to get away from everything. Being protected by magic, meant no one would be able to find it unless, of course, he was to bring them there. He rarely spoke of it and if one were to know him, one would find it strange he was now mentioning it to Alena, someone that was a simple human after all.
His hand that had touched her neck so softly, found a lock of her hair, which he then began to twirl around between his fingers. The blue in his eyes seemed more intense, as he looked at her "If I were to ask you if you would like to join me there? Just for a little while, what would you say?" while he may lay the question to her and for what she wanted, he already had an idea for what she wanted and what she would going to say "I'd imagine us looking out towards the lake, sitting on the terrace in the early mornings, or maybe remaking the passion of our first meeting." He wanted it to seem like it was something he longed for, to have her again and simply to spend time with her "I'd even cook for you," he chuckled softly, his fingers still playing softly with her hair.
Alena

Alena

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let's call it a continuation of a "random" meeting   Let's call it a continuation of a "random" meeting EmptySøn Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm

Alena smiled as he started talking, enjoying the sound of his silky soft voice. When he revealed his travel plans for her, she looked at him with disappointment for a brief moment until she realized that he wanted to include her in them. He was describing a cabin surrounded by beautiful nature. She couldn’t imagine a place more romantic or comparable to a scene from a fairy tale. And he wanted her to join him there. Her eyes and every movement her body made said yes before her voice got to do it.

She looked dreamingly into his deep blue eyes as he twirled a lock of her hair between his fingers and described to her how they would enjoy each others company on the terrace by the lake as well as in the bedroom. Her memories from their first night together were clearer in her mind than ever. She smiled when he even offered to cook for her, if she accepted the invitation. Not that he had to convince her much to do so. She would go anywhere he asked her to. “I would love to”. She tried to tone down her eagerness but the excitement in her eyes revealed it all.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Let's call it a continuation of a "random" meeting   Let's call it a continuation of a "random" meeting Empty

Let's call it a continuation of a "random" meeting
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell
» Ready set lets go - [cw]
» Lets go for a little adventure
» Okay then, lets run! - Lorelai
» So.... lets get started! - Aaron

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum