Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The veil is removed

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
ForfatterBesked
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

Humør : People get mad when you treat them like they treat you.
Fag : None
Antal indlæg : 370

The veil is removed - Page 3 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed - Page 3 EmptySøn Jul 10, 2022 3:14 pm

Roman could imagine Stefanja convincing her brother to do many, many things. ”Would have been nice. I came here the long way around.” He had lived in a few countries the last few years, just trying to find a place to settle down. He was beginning to question if Athena was the right place for him, but knowing Nayden was here, definitely made him want to stay more. He watched the both of them when they introduced each other. He turned to look at Victoria, when Nayden seemed to question their relationship. ”I just met her earlier. We have some common acquaintances, so we decided to meet.” He still wasn’t sure how much you were allowed to talk about, so he kept it somewhat quiet that he was about to be accepted into the same gang as her. He was not blind enough to not appreciate that Victoria was a pretty girl, but nothing in their first meeting had remotely laid the groundwork for anything more than acquaintances or maybe friends. ”We should get a drink,” he decided.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

Humør : Hannah Montana said nobody's perfect, but here I am.
Fag : Dance + Swimming & Shapeshifter history l Assisting in: Music + Drama
Antal indlæg : 652

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed - Page 3 EmptySøn Jul 10, 2022 3:49 pm

Nayden chuckled a little, "Rina and Nat moved here last year, so I guess it only makes sense that me and Stef would drag along and see what they were up to in the end," he shook his head a little, then nodding a little long with the information he got about the relation between Victoria and Roman. "Rina, as Irina?" Victoria bluntly asked, trying to piece things together as the boys were about to go inside for a drink, Nayden turned half way around and tilted his head. Now Irina and him hadn't spoken since what 2013, at least not face to face, so he found it refreshing when someone knew her or off her that could give him at least a chance to get a closer look before he bult up the courage to actually show up at her doorstep. "Yeah, join us - I want to hear more from both of you," Nayden then walked inside the door again to the party heading straight to the bar area where girls danced on top of it while others let themselves loose on the floor, blasting music. One of the party days, Victoria lived for these moments.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed - Page 3 EmptySøn Jul 10, 2022 3:57 pm

It did make sense they would all come back together. Nayden and his siblings had always been close. He had envied that once, but he also got over it. It was not like feeling envy would do anyone any good. He looked to Victoria, as she seemed to know Irina. Roman nodded in agreement, when Nayden asked Victoria to join them. She should, since he had originally come to meet with her. Things had not gone completely as planned, but it was what it was. He went inside and sat down near the bar. He looked at the girls dancing on the tabletop. He wondered if he would ever be so carefree, that he could do anything without regretting it or thinking the worst and thereby talk himself out of it. ”So, it seems things between you too are more intertwined than first expected.” He didn’t really know how, but Victoria at least knew Nayden’s sister, so that was a place to start. ”Discuss while I get us some drinks.” He moved up to the bar to order. He had some idea what they both liked. A perk of being a bartender, perhaps.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed - Page 3 EmptySøn Jul 10, 2022 4:44 pm

Now Victoria could easily have made way behind the bar and found some bottles of the good stuff, after all, all she needed was a whisky or whisky on the rocks and she would be pleased. "It seems so," she chuckled and sat down, Nayden did the same. Now, it wasn't because she knew Irina that well - but she had spoken to her a couple of times, she knew more off her than actually knowing her. While Roman made way to the bar, Victoria and Nayden talked a little mostly about where she knew Irina from, where she had seen her. Victoria didn't want to say too much, but she just mentioned that she knew Irina lived in Aston with her boyfriend and kids. Nothing big, but for someone who didn't know much about his sister Nayden was just happy to hear that it seemed like Irina was doing good. Once Roman returned to the table, Victoria turned a bit to him, "you know, you bartended at the siren's club right? If you want to change work place, I might allow you behind my bar - just might," she pulled her lips up in a bit more of a teasing smile, but well if she could help. Also it wasn't her bar, or it was if you asked her.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed - Page 3 EmptySøn Jul 10, 2022 4:50 pm

Roman returned with three drinks and put them in front of each of them. A whiskey for Victoria and a Moscow Mule for himself and Nayden. It was Roman’s preferred drink, but he assumed Nayden might like it to. It seemed they had finished talking, which was great. He took a sip and nodded at Victoria’s question. ”You think she’ll let me go?” He didn’t know Anastasia enough to know, how possessive she was in this regard. Maybe she would do so or maybe not. He was sure Victoria knew her better. ”It would make more sense to work here, I guess.” He looked at Nayden for a second, happy to have reconciled with an old friend. Roman had quickly learned the people he thought were his friend, only spent time with him because of his family’s money. Nayden was likely the only true friend he had ever had, which mattered a great deal to him. ”We’ll have to catch up one day,” he told Nayden. He hoped to see more of him and maybe his sisters too.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed - Page 3 EmptySøn Jul 10, 2022 5:21 pm

Nayden listened a bit in, not knowing what had happened earlier - who should let him go? He didn't ask, assuming if it was something he should know - they would tell him. "If she becomes trouble I will ask Linus to talk with her, or Francis - but I don't think she would want trouble with the serpents all together," she also truthfully didn't know if the other way around Francis and Linus wanted trouble with Anastasia - she hoped it wasn't a conflict she had to witness, because there was also a chance that Roman didn't mean enough in the whole scene. Victoria pushed the thought out of her head, it wasn't really her fight, and she needed to remind herself to stay in her own lane. "Agreed, would love that," Nayden picked up his glass to toast with the two. "I don't really know the area, I just follow the talk of the people and ended up here - seemed like tonight this was the place to be."
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed - Page 3 EmptySøn Jul 10, 2022 5:31 pm

Roman should probably talk with one of the leaders. It would likely be Linus, since he had already met him briefly. He wouldn’t want to make trouble, but he would also feel more at ease working here, rather than with Anastasia. Maybe one day he would understand, but for now he just felt she had robbed him off something, everyone should be entitled too; Freedom to choose. He took another sip. ”I’ll figure something out.” He smiled slightly, when Nayden mentioned following people. It seemed so like him to do that. ”It was. Who knows if we would have met otherwise.” It was nice to talk to him again. ”Do you live around here?” Roman did, so if Nayden did as well, it would be easier to see him some more. But if not, Roman was willing to go out of his way to meet up with him.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed - Page 3 EmptyOns Jul 13, 2022 3:03 pm

She nodded, also knowing they shouldn't be digging into more detail while Nayden was here. Because well, just because he was brother to Irina and an old friend of Roman - it didn't mean they could trust him. Fair to say she had become a bit more skeptic about which people she let into her circle of trust, it had become rather tight as this point. "Oh we would have, I would have been drawn to this place like a magnet - its just so alluring, and the people in this place, its like walking into a dream world," he gestured to the beautiful dark skinned shapeshifter in front of them, as well as most of the people inside - all looking incredible. "Stef and I stay at a hotel in Gaia, for now -" he nodded a little with a smile that told Roman, he would let him know further stuff later. "And you? You staying around here or in the bigger city?"
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed - Page 3 EmptyTors Jul 14, 2022 3:37 pm

Roman was keeping quiet about most things Serpent too. He didn’t know how much he could share and would rather say too little than too much. He nodded and looked around for a bit. It did seem like quite the party in here. He would have preferred bars before, but after he started to work on a night club, he got used to it. ”It’s not quiet, that’s for sure.” He looked over at Victoria when Nayden gestured to her. He kept his gaze on her for a moment, before looking back to Nayden. ”I found an apartment not far from here. It was cheap and I desperately needed a place to stay,” he said with a slight shrug. He took another sip and placed the glass on the table. He turned to look at Victoria. ”You got any siblings?” He didn’t want to exclude her from the conversation.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed - Page 3 EmptyTors Jul 14, 2022 4:10 pm

Victoria lifted her brows a bit to Roman's question. Well, usually she would have said something like: I got two brothers. Eric and Jack were her brothers, Eric she had known since she was two years old as her step-father had adopted him. Jack she had found on the streets of Southside and brought him with her home when she had been six. Now, her story was more complicated after she had discovered her parents weren't the parents she thought she had. It meant she had four new sisters and a new brother - all people whom she tried to get to know more these days. "I got a pretty big family. It's a rather complicated story, one younger brother, two older, three older sisters and one younger. Like I said complicated," she chuckled a little bit, but it was also nice saying it out loud. Nayden nodded a little, "and here I thought I had a big family, but cheers to that I reckon," knowing every family had its own family dramas, Nayden lifted his glass and took a biger mouthful.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed - Page 3 EmptyFre Jul 15, 2022 12:24 pm

Roman watched them, as they had one more thing in common. ”I’ll cheer with you anyway, even if it doesn’t apply to me.” He took a sip and leaned back. He only had one sister, who left him to deal with their abusive parents alone. Now he hadn’t spoken to her in 7 years and not spoken to his parents in 4. It would have been nicer to have a good and big family like Nayden and Victoria, but it was fine. He was starting to find other people he could start to view as family. However, he was afraid he was going to ruin it eventually. But he tried not to think about it too much. He finished his drink and looked at them. ”Anyone need another drink?” He stood up and turned around, colliding with another person and having a drink spilled on him. He sighed annoyed. He sat down again and tried to get the liquid out of his shirt. He mumbled some Russian curse words.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed - Page 3 EmptySøn Jul 17, 2022 9:30 am

"Well to be frank I've only known about them all a couple of months or so," she pointed out giving Roman a smaller smile. Nayden did so as well, well Roman knew parts of Nayden's twisted family story too. Father murdered. Toxic step-father. Irina who had been cut off from the family, a mess really. Maybe one of the reasons why Roman and Nayden got on so well, but even Nayden couldn't shield Roman for all the chaos in his own family.

"Yes please," Victoria replied having emptied her drink as well, where Nayden was still enjoying his taking his sweet time. Then making a small grimace as someone walked into him and got a drink spilled all over him. That was bad luck. "People should be more careful about their drinks you would think, but they aren't," a stranger to all of them walked over and turned the chair around before she sat down, placing her arms on cross of the top of it, Citrine looked at the three. "I'm Citrine - sorry for just crashing your conversation, you just seemed like my kind of people, and lucky for you," she waved her hand a little with a smaller spell to make the marks from the spilled drink go away, "I'm a little magical."
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed - Page 3 EmptySøn Jul 17, 2022 12:06 pm

Roman couldn’t imagine not knowing who you family was. He might not be happy with his family, but at least he knew who they were. It did give some sense of security. He did know Nayden’s family had some troubles too. Perhaps that was why they had become friends; They just understood the toxic family dynamic.
He looked at the woman who came to them, after the drink had been spilled on him. ”I guess it’s-“ he stopped speaking, when she easily made the spilled drink disappear from his shirt. ”Thanks,” he said shortly. ”I’m Roman, this is Nayden and Victoria.” He looked at Citrine. ”Want a drink then, Citrine?”
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed - Page 3 EmptySøn Jul 17, 2022 12:36 pm

Citrine tilted her head a bit to the side, such odd reunion to be to. She had no idea stepping in here would be like a family dinner, just where the family had no idea they were sitting across from each other. "No' its alright, I think you will need a few more though," she pointed out leaning a bit further front on the chair. "You do know we are all related right, we are all family, right?" She asked, hoping that she wasn't catching them in the unknown - or she didn't care. "What are you talking about?" Victoria narrowed her eyes a little bit, already being overwhelmed enough as it was with the fact she had so many siblings she had never got to learn growing up. "If this is some sort of-" Citrine shook her head, "it's not. Believe me I know this scent everywhere, your sister Natasha lives with the rest of the Radclyffee's, based on your scent," she narrowed her eyes towards Roman, "you two are closer related, uncle and nephew perhaps, huh, interesting, but you, yeah that's trouble," she tilted her head a little to the side. Nayden looked like one big question mark. "Sorry to drop the bomb, but you know - someone had to."
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed - Page 3 EmptySøn Jul 17, 2022 12:50 pm

Roman frowned. This woman was acting a bit strange. It was almost like she knew something, and he hated not knowing what was going on. He scoffed when she said they were family. That was such a weird joke to make. He looked between the three of them. ”Stop joking around,” he said and looked at Nayden. ”Are you saying Nayden is my uncle? He’s just a few years older than me.” He shook his head and looked at Citrine again. ”I don’t know who you are, but you can’t just come in here and acting like this. Especially not when we didn’t even invite you to sit down with us.” He didn’t want to believe it, because his life was already changing enough. His whole word was. And if he now learned his family was not actually his family.. Well.. It was going to be a lot for him to handle, and he wasn’t sure if he actually could. Victoria would already know he didn’t have the best skills for mastering things beyond his control. This would definitely be beyond his control. He stood up. ”Thanks for getting rid of the stains. You can leave he now.” He went up to get some more alcohol, returning with a whole bottle and some glasses.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed - Page 3 EmptySøn Jul 17, 2022 1:16 pm

"Sort of - to be fair I am not an expert on the family tree nor intent to be, I'm just part werewolf with an excellent sense of smell," she pointed out looking shortly at Victoria to point out scent never lied. Which had Victoria think where Nayden froze and Roman lashed out. Citrine straightened her back a little bit looking at the human as he got up standing, "now calm down Pocahontas and sit," she with a small movement of her hand used her magic to sit him back down. Victoria lifted her hand up before giving Roman much of a chance to say something, raising her brow a second turning to the hybrid. "So, you just walk in here telling us all kinds of shit and what expects us to sit down and listen?" Victoria licked her lips a little bit, Citrine chuckled a little bit, tabbing her fingers on the table top. "I mean yeah, sorry about that I say things without thinking - most of the time. I didn't know till I was sitting here in front of you all," Citrine pointed out looking at all of them.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed - Page 3 EmptySøn Jul 17, 2022 1:28 pm

Roman thought this was way too much. He didn’t want another family, and he surely didn’t want to be related to Nayden. He did care for him and his sisters, but becoming family was just going to be so difficult. They both had trouble with family already, and now he was learning he might be a part of his. He tightened his jaw, when he was forced to sit back down. ”Suka,” he mumbled in Russian while Victoria spoke. Needless to say, it was not a nice word to be called. He crossed his arms over his chest. ”But you can’t even tell us everything, so what the fuck is your point? Even if what you say is true, you’re not the most reliable source.” He removed his arm and moved forward to get closer to Citrine. ”Why should we even believe you?” He didn’t think there was any truth to this, but he was still going to find out if it was. He wouldn’t let this blind sight him, in case she was telling the truth.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed - Page 3 EmptyMan Jul 18, 2022 4:30 am

Citrine chuckled a little, looking at Roman, hearing his mumble loud and clear, "Potselui mou zhopy," (kiss my ass) she mumbled back blinking a little at him with a smaller smile, also letting him know she spoke more languages than she perhaps appeared to be. To be fair Citrine wasn't as well read as her sister, she didn't blame people for thinking she wasn't as bright. "Oh I can tell you plenty, you are my cousin," she replied tilting her head a little, feeling the scent finally being more clear by the second she spent here. Odd, she didn't think her aunt Zoe had more children, and yet. It was very clear. Nayden finally woke a little bit up, because he did as a fact know a little family history, "I believe her," he took a sharper breath in when Roman pointed out they didn't need to believe her. Citrine pointed towards Nayden, "see he believes me, besides lets call it a werewolf shapeshifter thing, being able to know the scent of our family members, come on, the longer you sit here, the more you realize it too," she looked towards the shapeshifter. Citrine just trying to figure out who she might be descending from. It wasn't Melanie or Damian, she would know if they had more children than met the eye, it wasn't her grandfather either, she would smell that. No one had really spoken to Basil - so of course there was the option there - but no, there was something behind those dark eyes that reminded her of Adonis. "I do, I'm just processing."
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed - Page 3 EmptyMan Jul 18, 2022 11:05 am

Roman let out a mix between a scoff and chuckle at her reply. It was snarky, which he appreciated. He might have done so more, if not in this absurd conversation. He couldn’t believe anything of what was being said. Why should he believe a complete stranger? His gaze moved to Nayden. ”Why?” He was probably a bit pessimistic, but this whole thing was so far-fetched, it seemed impossible to even believe. But apparently the other two people at the table believed it too. He shook his head and rubbed his eyes. ”Even if this is true, it doesn’t change anything for me. What is supposed to happen now? A family dinner every Sunday?” He scoffed and rolled his eyes. ”I’m leaving, you guys have fun with this family reunion. I don’t want any part of it.” He looked at Citrine, hoping she wouldn’t do another magic trick to force him to stay. He stood up but didn’t move right away. He wanted to see what she was doing first.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed - Page 3 EmptyTirs Jul 19, 2022 7:26 pm

"I will tell you later," Nayden looked to Roman. If anything Nayden didn't need to explain himself to the two girls, but he would rather talk to Roman. But like he expected, Roman pushed away, reacted by stepping back and taking distance from the mess. Smart choice really. Nayden knew he himself was in a deeper mess, this wasn't what any of them needed - but Nayden also knew they couldn't avoid it. Citrine observed the human, her cousin, knowing very well she had overstepped. Not that Citrine felt bad about it, but she kept her eyes on him, tabbing her fingers a bit more. "No, if anyone is to leave. It's me, so" she got up from the chair, turned it around to push it back in. "I will leave, your two oldest sisters already have all the answers to your questions," she looked at Nayden towards the end, before stepping away and went into the crowd. "Anyone longing for some more fresh air?" Victoria asked looking up towards Roman then at Nayden. "Or you guys prefer a boys night?"
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed - Page 3 EmptySøn Jul 24, 2022 11:27 am

Roman nodded when Nayden mentioned he would talk about it later. He was not very appreciate of the way Citrine was acting. She couldn't just come in and drop a truth bomb like that, and then just not allow him to leave. "Good, leave." He rubbed his eyes. "I don't know. I need a drink." He stood up and went to get a bottle. He returned and quickly emptied one glass, filling it again. He looked at Victoria. "I don't even know. This is insane. How can we all be related and not even know it?" He took another sip. "Are you going to talk to your sisters?" He looked at Nayden. According to Citrine, they knew some more. But how much she could be trusted was unclear. Maybe it was more about him not wanting to believe it. He couldn't take much of more these insane revelations.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed - Page 3 EmptyMan Jul 25, 2022 9:01 pm

Victoria looked at Roman as he got up and brought back a bottle, it was tough to swallow news like these. Even for her who had been brought up in a community where everything was possible. "I was adopted, I only know so much about my father's side of the family -" she didn't really long to meet the guy, not after how he had treated her mother, and sisters. "I believe it has to be from his side, but again I don't know much. I might be able to ask one of my sisters if she knows more," Victoria pressed her brows a bit together. She had learned so much about herself these past months that sometimes it just hit differently once she realized how insane everything sounded.
Nayden took a sharper breath in and then nodded a bit. "I believe its time to catch up with Irina, see what she knows." He nodded to confirm. This was insane, and he didn't even know if Irina had the answers they were looking for, but his oldest sister had always been someone he knew had some sort of wisdom, or knew things no one expected her to know.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed - Page 3 EmptyFre Jul 29, 2022 3:24 pm

Roman nodded when Victoria explained it could be her father’s side, and she had a sister she could ask for more information. ”I think that would be a good idea. How about we go find out more information, and then I can meet up with you again, Victoria?” He felt he just needed to know more soon, or else he would make up all kinds of stories in his mind. He knew he had been adopted as well, which make him wonder why that had happened. He just needed to know if it was because he was unwanted or not. He tried not to blame his biological parents for the life he had been forced into, but it was hard not to.
But then again, if all sorts of supernatural beings were real, maybe they had done it, believing they were protecting him. The thought of having good parents in his life, made him feel mostly anxious. He was not used to good familiar relationships. What if he couldn’t ever be in such a relationship? Would he be excluded from another family then?
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed - Page 3 EmptyFre Jul 29, 2022 3:48 pm

Victoria nodded, perhaps it had been more than enough for today for all of their sakes. Even a little part of Victoria wanted to just go home to her trailer and sleep, knowing very well it was not going to happen. But a girl could dream. "Agreed, I think we reached our level of excitement for tonight," she nodded a little bit. Victoria was going to call Selene and ask if she knew something further, or maybe reach out to Cassian to see if there was something magic wise that could lead to something more than just theories and thoughts about the matter. A part of it scared her. The Radclyffee family was known in the region by now, it was a huge family of the first werewolves. She remembered how shocked she had been once Lucas had told her that Cecilia was a part of it, did that mean she was related to Cecilia? Victoria blinked a little by her own thoughts. Nayden exhaled, "agreed, how about I take this fine gentlemen and we get going?" Nayden suggested Roman in taking a leave from the scene. This was all becoming too much.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed - Page 3 Empty

The veil is removed
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 3 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3
 Lignende emner
-
» I Am what is, what hath been, what shall be – My veil hath been disclosed by none

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Southside Centrum :: The Serpents-
Gå til: