Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The veil is removed

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

Humør : Hannah Montana said nobody's perfect, but here I am.
Fag : Dance + Swimming & Shapeshifter history l Assisting in: Music + Drama
Antal indlæg : 652

The veil is removed - Page 2 Empty
IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed - Page 2 EmptyLør Jul 09, 2022 9:21 pm

Her theory remained correct. Anastasia Blackburn had chosen her toy, at least she'd known Anastasia to be the more kind than the other vampires that had attended Southside. Odd, she had always had a nag about vampires in the past, and suddenly it was like something had shifted. "I do," she replied and let out a smaller sigh. "Anastasia is mostly sweet as honey, but I wouldn't get on her bad side either. But she is allied to the Serpents, once you get fully accepted as well - she wouldn't dare touch you," Victoria had to believe that. Besides she happened to like Anastasia, not agreeing with what she did all the time, but she saw a possible way out of it without anyone having to get their hands dirty. "Her, I can at least make a chat with - even invite her over for the festivities?" She gestured to the party inside and took a sip of the beer she hadn't touched in a while.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

Humør : People get mad when you treat them like they treat you.
Fag : None
Antal indlæg : 370

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed - Page 2 EmptyLør Jul 09, 2022 9:31 pm

Roman wouldn’t know what to think right now. ”So I only deserve decency, if I’m part of the Serpents?” He knew it wasn’t Victoria’s fault, but he felt like he had been used or even abused by her. He just didn’t like it and wanted to stay away from her for a bit, as much as possible. If they didn’t have a chance to talk it through before, at least. ”Sure, invite her over. But I can’t promise I’ll behave. I won’t be treated like that.” To him it was a big deal. He didn’t have much in this life, but his freedom to choose was one of the biggest things to him, and Anastasia had taken that away from her. ”I don’t mean to be an asshole, but this is a big deal for me.” He felt things could become ugly if Anastasia came over, but he wanted to get it over with too.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed - Page 2 EmptyLør Jul 09, 2022 9:44 pm

She chose not to answer at first, because she could see it was as he said minutes ago - a big deal for him. "Vampires and decency when they have lived for a few thousand years work a little different," she pointed out, which she disliked having to, but it was the truth. Many of the more old beings around good so used to having it all that they forgot what it was like to live a mortal life. "So, no you don't want to be treated like that, but if you do something that pisses her off, I'm not sure anyone is going to be able to stop her from react - so keep your emotions in check," she replied to him. It was serious. Going up to an old one like Anastasia who was sired to Alicia, trouble if you made the wrong move. Of course she could all Linus on how to handle Anastasia if you didn't want to be made lunch, but she chose to believe she could talk to the vampire. Then she picked her phone up and started texting Anastasia to meet up here, mentioning it was about Roman - then it wouldn't and couldn't come as a surprise.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed - Page 2 EmptyLør Jul 09, 2022 10:03 pm

Roman didn’t care how their decency worked. Why the hell should he fit in with them, if they made no attempt to fit in with his? He didn’t think it was fair to expect him to just do everything to please anyone. He wasn’t going to live like that anymore. Even though he still did so a lot. ”Why should I? I deserve to be fucking angry.” He took in a sharp breath and stood up. ”I won’t be able to.” Anger was close to the only emotion he actually felt. And when he did feel it, it was very prominent. He couldn’t hold back and would definitely end up confronting Anastasia if he got there. He tightened his jaw and walked forward a little bit. ”What would happen if I did confront her?” Maybe if he knew the consequences, he could manage to stop himself.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed - Page 2 EmptyLør Jul 09, 2022 10:09 pm

Victoria could understand anger, she had been filled up with it after Anthony had attacked Jack, after Anthony had locked her up in the basement, then made sure she couldn't come home to Southside for over six months before he actually had killed her. She knew a little about thinking she deserved better and only having anger left in her body. "Depends on her mood, what you do and what you say. I can't calculate her intentions. If you blast up and she kills you for wasting her time, then what good did your anger do huh?" She raised her brow a little bit, but didn't get up, she remained seated. "In the supernatural world justice isn't easily served okay, and its dangerous. You have to learn to pick your battles before they consumed you," she pointed out with a bit more stern expression.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed - Page 2 EmptyLør Jul 09, 2022 10:25 pm

Roman was getting really worked up over this. So, he was supposed to just play by another person’s rules? Do whatever he could to please them? Hell no. He was never going to live like that. ”I would rather die than let anyone control me.” He was not a stupid man. He knew when to act out and when not to. He just often got worked up and let his anger and injustice cloud his judgment. Once he stood before Anastasia, he would act with a clearer head. ”You don’t know anything about me. I can pick my battles well. I also just learned I live like kettle amongst a lot of people here. I need a fucking moment to catch up.” He didn’t mean to blow up on Victoria, but it was her stirring the emotions up in him, even if it was only her intention to protect him.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed - Page 2 EmptySøn Jul 10, 2022 6:31 am

Victoria let out a slight annoyed sigh the more worked up he got, he was taking this more like a child than he was supposed to do. Not because she wanted him to summit to someone else, but she expected him to at least be able to hold himself collected just a bit better. "And with that mindset darlin' you aren't going to last long out here," she knew you had to outsmart your enemies, and sometimes that had you work against your own morals. "And no I don't know anything about you - right now how you are acting teaches me just about enough though," she rose from her seat and jumped down from the bench, taking a few steps closer towards him. "You need a moment to catch up? You are so angry you feel like exploding? Maybe you should calm your nerves a little down before you do something you would' regret," so reached out to touch his harm. A harmless movement of effort to calm him down, but also quickly letting her once again access his brainwaves, forcing them to slow a little bit down, hoping it would help him catch his breath in the heated moment.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed - Page 2 EmptySøn Jul 10, 2022 11:01 am

Roman had trouble holding in his anger. It was not a problem most days. But because he harbored all the things making him angry, when he did let it out, he would often explode entirely. Which was what was going to happen here, if he didn’t manage to calm down. It would without doubt ruin his chance of finding a home here, but he just couldn’t let go of it. It felt like it was consuming him. His jaw tightened when she kept talking. He felt like she was talking down to him, like she was lecturing him. He hadn’t had the best relationship with authority figures, so if he felt he was being treated unfairly, he would blow his top. It didn’t really matter who did the treatment.
He stood with his back to her but heard her moving closer. His fists were clenched, and he was fighting with everything he had to not explode. She might think she understand, but he was sure nobody could know how he felt. They had not had his experiences, so how could they? He felt a calm wash over him, and it did help for a bit. That was until he understood what had been done. He removed his arms from her hand. ”Don’t fucking do that.” He was still calmer, but he didn’t think his emotions were anyone’s business other than his. He would allow himself to feel what he had to. He had tried burying things, and he had quickly learned that was not going to help him at all. Nobody should make that decision for him.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed - Page 2 EmptySøn Jul 10, 2022 11:17 am

He pushed her hand away, Don’t fucking do that, Victoria lifted her hand up and took a step back. Too far, note taken. But if he was going to walk into Anastasia's company without the vampire think of him less like a child throwing a tantrum, he really needed to keep himself in check. He clearly had some unsolved traumas up for display, everyone did, and it wasn't her place to dig further into that. "Vic, 'ave yer seen this, then, eh, luv? It's insane," Landon walked out in the back with his head stuck to his phone, almost making him stumble over the small step out. Then looking up, noticing the tension already, "Woss gahn on, eh, mate? Did I miss sumfink important, isit?" Victoria shook her head, "No its fine, you didn't miss anything, I was just showing Roman around," she gestured to Roman. Landon pressed his brows a bit more together Kennedy's friend, "Oh I spot. Kennedy's wee mucker. Well nice ter meet yer," Landon held his hand out towards the human. "I'm bloody well Landon."
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed - Page 2 EmptySøn Jul 10, 2022 11:26 am

Roman looked up, when another person came out. He spoke very strange. Roman might be fluent in English, but he felt like this guy was talking something that wasn’t really English. It took him way too much focus to actually understand what he was saying. ”What did you call me?” What did ‘mucker’ even mean? He looked at his outstretched hand and took it with a firm grip before letting go. ”I don’t understand what the fuck you’re saying.” He scratched his temple. ”You know Kennedy?” He looked over at Victoria with a slight apologetic look in his eyes. He might not be the greatest at muttering the words, but he knew when to be sorry. Now was one of these times. He had every right to be angry, but it was not Victoria’s fault.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed - Page 2 EmptySøn Jul 10, 2022 11:42 am

Victoria narrowed her eyes a little bit just looking at Landon well being himself mostly. She chuckled a little, agreeing with Roman - sometimes she didn't even understand the things Landon said, even though having known him her entire life. Even if she could speak the dialect in her younger years, it wasn't something she did much in anymore. "If we know Kennedy. She is me best mate man, right, so yeah I know 'er.," Landon replied with a confident nod, then clicking his tongue a little bit. "It's safe to assume every serpent knows one another - because we got each others backs," Victoria replied then looking from Roman to Landon, then back at Roman again. "But w yer out 'ere, then, eh? The bleedin' knees-up is inside and its great," he pointed inside, clearly maybe he was a bit tipsy, who knew. Victoria leaned a little closer to Roman, "he is meaning why we aren't at the party inside," she tried translating a little bit.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed - Page 2 EmptySøn Jul 10, 2022 11:51 am

Mate. Friend? Maybe. He didn’t know. It might be something else. He felt very confused. He nodded when Victoria clarified. What was he talking about now? Bleeding knees? He looked at Victoria in hopes of getting an explanation, which was exactly what he got. ”Right.” He was not really in a party mood. Besides, him being affected by alcohol would not help him control his anger. He looked at Landon. ”I’ll skip this once. But you guys go ahead.” He found his cigarettes and lit one. He knew it would calm him down, and he would need to be that, if he was going to face Anastasia. He resented the fact, that many people were so much older than him. He could only imagine they would view him as a toddler, and he hated being compared to a child, when he had never really been one. It made sense he sometimes acted out, because he had never had the chance to, when he was younger.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed - Page 2 EmptySøn Jul 10, 2022 12:18 pm

"I will meet you inside, make sure Astra save me at least a bottle," she pointed towards Landon who understood just what Victoria wanted him to save. You never went wrong with a good bottle of whisky. Landon then spun around and opened the door, "Peneloooopeee - I'm coming," he yelled after he heard someone call out for him, then rushing inside. Victoria wrapped her arms around herself, shaking her head a little at her friends, and let out a sigh, before turning her head as he lighted a smoke. "May I?" Victoria nodded towards the smokes, hers were inside, not having planned on staying out here as long as they had. Now, clearly he could handle himself, and she wasn't going to babysit him, but she wasn't going to leave him alone with Anastasia, not when she just had praised how the Serpents had each other's backs. What sort of signal would that sent.
It didn't take much long before she caught the scent of the vampire, and turned her head to the direction of the beautiful creature stepping towards them, "hello my darlings, to what do I owe the pleasure?"
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed - Page 2 EmptySøn Jul 10, 2022 12:31 pm

Roman looked after Landon as he went inside. He put his packet towards Victoria so she could take one. He felt the smoke fill his lungs. It made him feel like he could breathe again, funnily enough. He leaned his head back a bit, until he heard Anastasia’s voice. He turned his head back to its normal position and looked at her. He tried to remember Victoria’s words and stay calm. He moved towards the vampire. ”I’m not your blood bag.” He folded his arms across his chest. He didn’t fear her. Maybe because he didn’t know what she would be capable of. He just knew he was not going to be pushed around by anyone. He had no way of knowing how she was going to react, but he was trying to prepare himself. ”Why did you do it?” He wouldn’t know if there was way for vampires to get blood an easier way, but he didn’t feel it was right to do it like this.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed - Page 2 EmptySøn Jul 10, 2022 12:43 pm

Victoria took another drag from her cigarette as Roman moved towards Anastasia. Not that she could do much if Ana wanted to do something, and was it her job to do more than she could? No. But she was here, hoping things wouldn't end in a bloodbath or worse. Anastasia raised her brow letting out a little chuckle, "oh no darling, you are so much more than that, but I see the veil has been removed," she narrowed her eyes a little over to Victoria, "I reckon this is your doing?" Victoria made a small shrug, because well to be fair, she tried to not get too much involved. Then Anastasia moved her eyes back to Roman, "you said I looked hungry, so I allowed myself to take a snack. But I happened to like you, so, I kept you around," she pointed out licking her lips a little bit, under other circumstances she would have killed him. She did have a few people whom she liked to drink from time to time. "I'm surprised to see you involved with the Serpents - and then again, I'm not - you are too ambitious for your own good," she let out a small sigh. It was a shame really.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed - Page 2 EmptySøn Jul 10, 2022 12:51 pm

Roman felt a bit uneasy. What did she view him as, then? He let out a slight sigh. ”So, now what? Am I supposed to just let you keep doing that?” He didn’t know how to really feel like it. He could consider letting her do it still, but only if he was in his right mind through everything. He didn’t want to be used like she had until now. He let his gaze move over to Victoria for a short bit. ”Ambition has nothing to do with it. I want to be a place where I am respected and appreciated. I thought it would be like that working for you, but I’m just a toy for you, right?” He wasn’t really surprised how well he kept his cool. Victoria wouldn’t have known that, but he was pretty much a master at putting on masks. He might have reacted strongly before, but the moment Anastasia would come, he would put on a mask and act exactly like he wanted to. Then he could crumble later. He stood tall in front of her, knowing very well she had the abilities to kill him. Whether or not she had the capabilities, he was still figuring out.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed - Page 2 EmptySøn Jul 10, 2022 1:05 pm

"Well you haven't complained before," she pointed out. Of course Anastasia knew where she was on the power scale, and if she wanted to keep on feeding from him, she would, but she also knew there was plenty of fish in the sea to pick from. So, letting this one go was a minor thing, she didn't have any issues with how it would look for her image. Far from. "Darlin' if you were a simple toy I would have thrown you for the dogs days ago," she pointed out with a small charming smile balancing over her lips. Victoria narrowed her eyes a little, Anastasia was always so incredible unreadable, not knowing where you had her, but way less morbid than Alicia who just snapped the neck of the people she didn't like or made ways to destroy a person completely. The fact that Roman was facing Anastasia, Victoria found him incredible lucky.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed - Page 2 EmptySøn Jul 10, 2022 1:15 pm

Roman took in a sharp breath. ”I didn’t have much of a choice.” He stepped closer to her. He needed to put some boundaries down, unless he was going to keep being someone she could treat as she wanted. ”Did you ever think I might agree to it?” He would not be able to understand what it was like needing blood to survive. But he had been in a place, where you had to do things you normally wouldn’t to survive. He took an inhale of the cigarette and blew the smoke away from Anastasia. ”What am I then?” He was not just another employee. Unless she did that to everyone who worked for her. He couldn’t know for sure. ”I don’t care you drank my blood. I care that you messed with my memory.”
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed - Page 2 EmptySøn Jul 10, 2022 1:23 pm

Anastasia chuckled a little, "some people do." She replied, not caring much if it was his poison or not really, but she let him step closer towards her. "The only thing I did was keeping the supernatural away from your mundane little world, by making your forget what happened the moment you leave my chambers - I haven't changed much of your mind, otherwise there would be one less annoying witch walking around, who knows maybe there is still time," she mumbled the last part. Victoria wondered for a moment who this witch was. But didn't comment. "You want me to leave your pretty little mind alone? Fine, consider it done," she raised her brow a little at him before narrowing her eyes a little. Humans, thinking they had the entire world in their hands, when it was pretty simple their lives were so meaningless in the end if they didn't care to make an effort. Compared to the supernatural, they were just a chapter in a book, not like the other species with thousands of pages.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed - Page 2 EmptySøn Jul 10, 2022 1:32 pm

Roman didn’t really care much for her reasonings. She shouldn’t have done it. A fire ignited in his eyes. He knew exactly who she meant. ”Don’t you fucking dare,” he spit at her. He was not going to let anyone touch her, especially not while using his hand. ”Then we’re done here.” He turned around and went over to Victoria again. ”Bye.” He was maybe being stupid, treating her like that. But he had to put his foot down to make it known he was not going to be pushed around anymore. He had to find a way to avoid every being used like that again. But it might not be easy. He knew there had to be a way, there just had to. Otherwise he wouldn’t want to stay around here for long. He knew he was at a disadvantage here by multiple reasons. He was a human, which was probably the weakest of all the species and he also didn’t know much about them, which was another disadvantage.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed - Page 2 EmptySøn Jul 10, 2022 2:19 pm

She laughed a little, just a short laugh, finding his threat more humorous than actually threatening. Oh she would love to see him try and stop her. The only reason why Michelle was still alive was because Anastasia didn't want to have anymore Jones' up her ass and mend with her work. "Oh we are?" She asked not really wanting to waste any more of her time either, but she found it funny that he was showing teeth. "Catch you later," she chuckled a little before she was done with the speed of light.
Victoria took the final drag from her cigarette and blew the air out, "how are you feeling?" She wondered, it was a tough blow, to be fair she didn't hold being exhausted against him. Or even just a bit afraid of what was hiding beneath the shadows where you couldn't see.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed - Page 2 EmptySøn Jul 10, 2022 2:24 pm

Roman didn’t want to prolong it, so he just let Anastasia leave without another word. There was nothing he could say that would affect her anyway. He knew that, but that didn’t mean he would stop trying. He let out a deep sigh, when Victoria posed a question. ”Frustrated.” He wanted to be something, someone, in this world. He didn’t mean to be a big celebrity or someone who changed the world. He just wanted to change somebody’s world. To make a difference to at least one person. So far, he felt like he was just like an ant crawling around the ground. People might see him or be annoyed by him, but it was not something that would have any lasting impression on anyone. He felt so incredibly small and worthless.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed - Page 2 EmptySøn Jul 10, 2022 2:45 pm

She nodded a little, thinking if she should keep the 'tour' going or just let him by on his own and his thoughts. It was dangerous to leave someone alone with their own thoughts, but she also didn't know him. Maybe she should find Kennedy? Let her talk to him, but she then would have to find her friend in the massive crowd, not knowing if she was out working or joining the party. Then the door opened once again, and Victoria was just about to tell Landon now wasn't the time, when she didn't really know this new face that came to place. Yet she found something familiar by his scent. "Oi, I'm terribly sorry, I thought this was the restroom - wait, Roman?" Nayden blinked a little not knowing if it was the amount of drinks or if he actually was seeing his old friend before him. Victoria got even more confused, "you two know each other?"
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed - Page 2 EmptySøn Jul 10, 2022 2:50 pm

Roman was just about to suggest her going back inside, when the doors were opened. He didn’t pay attention to it, until he heard a very familiar voice, although it had aged a bit since he last heard it. He stood up and now stood face to face with his former neighbor and childhood friend. ”We lived next to each other in Russia,” he explained to Victoria before moving to Nayden. ”So this is were you ran off too. Should have taken me with you.” He gave Nayden’s arm a few pats. ”How are things?” He hadn’t seen him in what seemed forward, so a lot of things could have happened. The last thing he expected, was to meet him here. Did he know about the supernaturals too? He almost had to, if he had lived here for a while. You had to be truly blind to live a life in ignorance for long.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed - Page 2 EmptySøn Jul 10, 2022 3:06 pm

Russia, Russia, she knew someone from Russia - Selene's best friend Irina was from Russia. Not that she commented on it that much. "What, I've only been here for a month or so, Stef convinced me - and yeah, but one hundred precent you should have tagged me along - imagine that roadtrip dude," Nayden couldn't help but laugh a little. Now, Nayden and Roman had many scars that were far more similar than they perhaps cared to admit, but it also built some understanding. Nayden had learned a little about the supernatural, primarily about werewolves, still living in a bit of denial - he just celebrated his freedom, and Stefanja had told him to go clubbing or something - so he had; which was why he had ended up here - not really knowing what Southside was, but wasn't the worst place he had seen. "And who might you be?" He looked towards the pretty shapeshifter standing near Roman, "Victoria," she presented herself by holding her hand out which he took giving it a firm shake. "Are you two?" He looked towards Roman, wanting to draw a dot to connect what the two of them were doing out here.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed - Page 2 Empty

The veil is removed
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 2 af 3Gå til side : Forrige  1, 2, 3  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» I Am what is, what hath been, what shall be – My veil hath been disclosed by none

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Southside Centrum :: The Serpents-
Gå til: