Vi er flyttet, find os her: https://athenakademiet.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ForumforsideForumforside  SøgSøg  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  TilmeldTilmeld  Log indLog ind  
Brugernavn:
Kodeord:
Log mig på automatisk ved hvert besøg: 
:: Jeg har glemt mit kodeord. Send nyt kodeord via email

The veil is removed

Go down 
2 deltagere
Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste
ForfatterBesked
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

Humør : People get mad when you treat them like they treat you.
Fag : None
Antal indlæg : 370

The veil is removed Empty
IndlægEmne: The veil is removed   The veil is removed EmptyFre Jul 08, 2022 11:24 am

Place: The Serpents Club.
Surroundings: People having parties all around, drinking, dancing.
Time: 20.23.
Weather: It just stopped raining and the air is damp with the water still.
Date: July 5th.
Outfit
Topic partner: @Victoria

Roman was just figuring things out in the gang. He was going to meet with another member today, to be shown around and learn more about everything. He was looking forward to it, but he was also feeling a bit tired lately. He didn't know what it was. He slept fine, but he was often feeling like he hadn't slept at all. He had just about avoided the rain, as he moved into the club. People were having a party. Normally he would like to join in, but that was not the reality this day. He moved up to bar, as he had been told Victoria worked there. He took in a deep breath and just tried to keep himself going. He was a little bit paler than normal. He was feeling a little bit dizzy as well, but he thought he might just be coming down with something. He sat down and put his elbows on the table, resting his head in his hands. The music was bothering him right now, so he hoped the tour could start somewhere else. But whatever happened, he would go through with it. He wanted to make a good impression on The Serpents and find a family and home here, just like Kennedy had said.
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

Humør : Hannah Montana said nobody's perfect, but here I am.
Fag : Dance + Swimming & Shapeshifter history l Assisting in: Music + Drama
Antal indlæg : 652

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed EmptyFre Jul 08, 2022 12:32 pm

Just another day another round, this time was high energy. The atmosphere in the bar was high, people having the time of their lives making her almost feeling sad that Linus and Francis were at River’s tonight. Even so, Victoria had a good time. She poured in some shots as she ended her shift, downing a few herself as she saw the new pretty face of the group. Kennedy’s pick on members, knowing both Linus and Francis had talked or at least spoken about it. Victoria was raised in the serpents and had no issue giving the guy a tour around, he was family now wasn’t he. Victoria let Astra take over at the bar before walking over to Roman with two beers handing him one of them, “you must be Roman?” She had to be sure of course. ”Im Victoria.”
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed EmptyFre Jul 08, 2022 12:41 pm

Roman sat up straight and looked around, trying to figure out if one of the women were who he was going to meet. It was an impossible task. It became much easier, when one of them came to him and handed him a beer. ”That’s me.” He took a sip of the beer and stood up. ”I figured.” He was never the most outspoken man, but he was more quiet than most times. He tried to hide the fact that he felt sick, but he was not sure if he was doing a great job. He wouldn’t remember it, but his boss, Anastasia, would often drink his blood. She had done so too, shortly before he went there. The scent of blood might still be a little strong on him. He felt dizzy for a brief moment but tried to not show it. However, his eyes seemed to be unfocused and his balance was a little off.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed EmptyFre Jul 08, 2022 12:51 pm

Now for most people even the observent ones if could easily pass by their nose that someone was feeling sick and not just tired. Victoria’s ability to scan another person’s brain came in advance for her like that, she noticed how he seemed slightly fatigue not that she had much knowledge to if it perhaps just was his usual appearance, who knew? Some people just were more naturally tired than others, so maybe it was the conclusion from the blood that made her wonder if he had hurt himself and maybe needed to have attended a wound. She knew the strong silent type of men too well at this point, having a thing for attracting people who were fairly expressive in different ways. Good, Victoria nodded a little confident and looked around them, she was all for joining in on the festivities but something told her he wasn’t feeling it. And even if a quick fix of a little brainwave manipulation would do him wonders. She didn’t dare. So I have no idea what you have been told and not, so why don’t we just start off somewhere more quiet where you can ask questions should you have any?” naturally compassionate Victoria had a theory it was better getting him away from the wild crowd, they could always rejoin them later.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed EmptyFre Jul 08, 2022 1:18 pm

Roman was very much in need to get away from the place and to somewhere quieter. Asking for that, however, was a struggle he was not going to go through right now. Asking for help was not easy for him. He had been taught, it would make him weak to ask for help or consideration for any kind. He didn’t want to be that. Especially not when he was surrounded by people who were stronger than him in any way. He nodded to her suggestion. ”That sounds good.” He looked around to try and figure out where they would go. He wasn’t that aware of rooms or anything alike that could be hidden away somewhere. He looked back at her. ”Show the way,” he encouraged her. There was a lot he didn’t know. Kennedy had ensured him he would find everything out eventually. However, his nature was not comfortable going around, not knowing what he was supposed to do. He knew there were rules and such. Kennedy had gone over the one about having each other’s back and be available when needed, but not much more than that. He was sure there was more he needed to know.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed EmptyFre Jul 08, 2022 2:45 pm

Better late than never: Outfit

Even given the renovations and what Linus and Francis had done to improve the space, Victoria did know every single corner of the serpents like her own back pocket. Perks of showing real interest on what went on around here. So, she nodded to the side and made a small wave for him to follow her, the beta made her way through the crowd with almost catlike movements past the people who danced their butts off. Now, it wasn't often Kennedy took strays in, so Victoria trusted that he had done what he needed to prove himself - traditions had taken a change from when Jack, Veronica, Alexander and the like had ruled over the Serpents. People didn't talk about Anthony, there wasn't any reason to.

Victoria's hand found the way to the backdoor that took them to one of the outdoor areas near the bikes, walking over to bench and table not more than a few steps from them. Victoria sat herself up on the table and placed her sneakers on the bench then leaning a little bit over so she could lean her arms alongside her thighs for a moment. "I've been a serpent pretty much since I was born, so if you have any questions - I'm ya girl," she lifted one hand to point at herself with a lighter chuckle. Then she leaned a little back sitting more straight letting her hands glide alongside her legs and clapped them a little trying to figure out what to tell, "you bartend at the sirens club right?"
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed EmptyFre Jul 08, 2022 6:19 pm

Roman hadn’t heard much of the history of The Serpents, but he might come to learn it some time. He thought it would help him understand them better, at least. Right now, he might not understand why some people reacted strongly to things, that were otherwise harmless. But if he knew of the history, he would better understand it. In similar ways, you could understand a lot about a person, if you knew of their past. That being said, he would probably never tell anyone of his past.
He followed her outside and sat on the bench and leaned against the table. He looked at her when she spoke. ”Yeah. I’ll have some for sure. I just can’t seem to focus much today.” He sighed and bent forward, letting his head hang low for a bit. ”Yeah, I do.” He wasn’t sure why she would ask, but he just answered instead of thinking about it too much. He would not get anywhere with that, and he was also trying to keep himself going, despite not feeling great. ”Why?” He still managed to ask at least that.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed EmptyFre Jul 08, 2022 7:03 pm

Focus, she could help with that, it wouldn't take much just one touch to push him into the right state of mind. Make him able to hyper-focus for at least an hour or so one something, she used it on herself way to much if she was being honest - but not many people were actually aware on how far she actually could push the cognitive functions of one's mind, without it turning into some sort of brainwashing. "I know the owner, have spent a great deal of time there myself on the other side of the bar that is," Victoria let out a soft giggle. "You have something in your hair," she lied of course reaching her hand down to pretend to move something, making her access his brainwaves enough to push them just that tiny little push they needed to clear and refresh his mind, "got it."
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed EmptyFre Jul 08, 2022 7:12 pm

Roman listened to what she said, but only responded with a deep hum. He was finding it hard to concentrate on much today. He should have maybe cancelled and agreed to go another day. He didn’t react when she said there was something in his hair, nor that she reached forward to allegedly remove it. Then suddenly, he felt much better. He sat up straight and looked at her. ”I’m sorry. I am not usually like this.” He would like to make a good first impression on her, but it seemed he hadn’t. ”I’ll be more active now,” he promised. He wanted to learn more, after all. His head had just been in the way. ”I know there are some trials. Can you tell me anything to prepare for them?”
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed EmptyFre Jul 08, 2022 7:18 pm

"Careful what you wish for or I will just end up dragging you into the festivities inside," she teased a little, yet not minding if that was the case. The next question, usually she would have known, but she didn't know just how Francis and Linus wanted to do the trails, if they wanted to pick apart the traditions and former rules, not that she minded changing things up. She herself felt rather secure about her place with the serpents enough to not question too much. "I usually do, however since Linus and Francis have started making some changes around here, I'm not sure how much of the trails they are keeping and what they are rewriting, but I can tell about some of the things we usually do - fair warning, its not for the faint of heart, and if you get any second thought, now is the time to back out," she pointed out. This life was far for everyone, she had lost friends who thought they could change her path of life, lost family members because of it. "Most importantly is, in unit there is strength," she gave him a warmer smile, it seemed so long since she had said those words.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed EmptyFre Jul 08, 2022 7:28 pm

Roman let out an entertained scoff. ”Maybe he later,” he suggested. He nodded when she explained there might have been some changes in the trials. ”I think I’ll be okay.” He couldn’t tell for sure, since he had no clue what they were going to ask of him, but he was going to try his best, for sure. He didn’t have any family around here, unless you counted his dog, so it would be nice to be a part of something. ”That much I knew,” he added and leaned his arm against the table. ”Are you a human or one of the others?” He didn’t know if it was a weird thing to ask, but he felt better if he knew that. He wanted to know who could potentially see him as prey. He didn’t know for sure who did that, but he was slowly trying to get to know everything.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed EmptyFre Jul 08, 2022 7:57 pm

"If this is what you want then you will be just fine," she added with an assuring smile. Victoria of course knew The Phoenix brothers could be brutal, they did have a reputation, even if one could theorize that love made one blind - she wasn't completely blind to what Linus was capable off, she herself was far from a saint. She nodded when he mentioned the knew this, she assumed Kennedy had told him that much, but one could never be to sure and sometimes it was  better to hear more people warn you - it helped you perhaps rethink. The next question made her tilt her head a little bit, and the big black snakecurls followed her heads movement. "Or one of the others? I see," She chuckled a little bit, realizing she was dealing with a greenie in the supernatural - and he wanted to join the serpents. Funny enough most part of them were shapeshifters by now, some more special than others. "Shapeshifter, I can turn into a couple of animals," she replied. Perks of having been a teacher at the academy, sometimes you had people who just had learned about this stuff. It was a rather normal conversation for her to have.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed EmptyFre Jul 08, 2022 8:09 pm

”I’m sure,” he agreed. He didn’t know she was involved with one of the leaders. He didn’t know anything, really. But hopefully he would learn soon. He looked at her when she spoke. ”Was that offensive?” He mostly didn’t care what people thought of him, but this could become very important to him, and he wanted to make sure he didn’t piss anyone off. ”Right. I think I read something about them.” Roman was not normally the type to read, but he was the type to be prepared. And in this case, he needed to read to be prepared. ”Which animals?” He was curious. He didn’t know much, and it was more revealing to speak to real people, rather than read about them in a book. She would be able to share her experiences, a book never could do that. Of course, people was the most valuable source for anything, so he was going to learn from as many of them as possible.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed EmptyFre Jul 08, 2022 8:30 pm

"To some, it could be," she exhaled a little. Some took more offence than others, some species such as demons took pride in what they were as well as what they were capable off. Odd it was when people spoke about having to read about the different species, Victoria had never really done so, the things she had learned was from own experiences. Mostly. Victoria chuckled a little when he asked about her animal shapes, she always cherished them with everything she got, "my main animal is my snow leopard," she replied at first brushing some hair behind her ear, "I don't know how much you know about snakes, but my second form is a Inland Taipan, also called the fierce snake," Victoria chuckled a little bit sitting a bit more up looking up at the evening son, enjoying how long the sun remained up these days. "And last but not least, my golden eagle shape," she pointed out. What human hadn't had one dream about the ability to fly?
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed EmptyFre Jul 08, 2022 8:43 pm

Roman took that, like she didn’t take offense of it. He thought he had lived like she had. Just learning about the world as you grew. But that hadn’t been the case. There was a whole world he hadn’t known, and now he felt like everything was being thrown at him at once. He felt like he had been buried underneath this mountain of supernatural beings. He listened with big interest as she explained what animals she could appear as. ”Okay. I want to be a shapeshifter. Where do you sign up?” He knew you could become some of the beings, but he didn’t know which ones for sure. He was sure werewolves and vampires were one of them, solely based on what they were shown as in fiction. The rest he didn’t know about. But he also wasn’t planning on becoming anything else. He was just having some fun.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed EmptyLør Jul 09, 2022 8:10 am

Victoria let a soft harmonic laughter escape her lips as he asked where he could sign up to be a shapeshifter. Truth was, Victoria had yet to realize just how twisted her father's bloodline actually was - she didn't even know more than a name and a history of violence she had no interest in being a part of. "I've never heard about turned shifters but if I find something, I will sure to put your name on the list," she nodded with a lighter chuckle. Turned shapeshifters, was that even a thing? She wondered about it for a moment. "How long have you known about this part of the world? The supernatural I mean," she asked tilting her head a little then placing one hand down on the table, leaning on it, also making it possible to try and see where the scent of blood came from, she did take a bit of notice to small mostly covered up bruises from bites, making her press her brows together just a bit more, it had to be Anastasia. Knowing Ana liked to keep a snack around, whenever she wasn't politely asking Kennedy or Landon for a bite or two.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed EmptyLør Jul 09, 2022 1:26 pm

Roman let out a low chuckle. ”Appreciate it,” he said and looked around for a bit. He didn’t know what was possible, so he was just walking around blindly, which was scary on its own. He definitely needed a light at this point. He thought a little when she asked how long he had known of the supernatural world. ”About two weeks, I think.” A lot had happened and time had passed by strangely for him lately. Sometimes he felt like he had lost hours of his day, but he had told himself it was just the natural occurrence of time. Sometimes time felt to move fast and other times it went slow.
He turned to look at her, when it seemed she moved closer. ”What are you doing?” He leaned away a little, not one to enjoy being too close to people, unless he had decided to do so. He had no idea, what she had actually been looking for.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed EmptyLør Jul 09, 2022 1:38 pm

Time went by crazy fast, sometimes she couldn't possibly hang onto it. He leaned a little away from her, obviously he did, but she just lifted her other hand up and waved it away a little, "I just have a very good sense of smell, my senses are always at their peak and I could smell some blood, I didn't want to point it out till I was sure," she replied truthfully and took a sharper breath in, "you were pretty lightheaded when you got here, unable to focus, tired, I could sense that too - my guess is you have a vampire that likes to use you as her personal snack," Victoria theorized, not really knowing if he was aware of it or not, but by the look on his face, "clearly you didn't know, okay - I can fix that, if I may?" She reached her hand towards his head, not touching it before he would let her, or move it away if he didn't want her help. But just like she could push his brainwaves to a desired state, she could reverse the compulsion done to him, push his mind to remember. The only perks of having learned the pattern done to the brain when under compulsion.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed EmptyLør Jul 09, 2022 1:52 pm

Roman frowned when she spoke of blood. He didn’t remember having bled. He felt his breath hitch in throat when she spoke of a vampire feeding on him. What the hell was this world coming too? Was he just being used by everyone? He didn’t really know what to think. He looked at her hand and wasn’t sure. He needed to know what she was going to do first. ”What will you do?” He didn’t know if it was a good idea to even remember. Maybe sometimes forgetting could be a blessing rather than a curse. But he also wanted to know if there was an imminent danger in his life. If he had to be careful and maybe even find some ways to protect himself. But he still wanted to be sure what it was she was going to do. He wouldn’t want her to see into his mind or something. He would prefer to be able to keep things to himself and decide what people learned about him.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed EmptyLør Jul 09, 2022 2:07 pm

"You are not the only one who has ever been wrongly treated by a vampire, so I've learned how to recognize the way their compulsion works and neutralize it --- turning back into the English language, I will make sure you whatever the vampire has made you forget will be undone," she exhaled a little bit and licked her lower lip a little bit, "I can just push through it through the nerve system, its not like I'm a mind reader who can see your every single thought, or control your tongue," Victoria assured him, two weeks - two weeks to realize people had incredible powers. "I can only assume what I'm telling you sounds insane - but sometimes you gotta take the leap of faith to protect yourself."
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed EmptyLør Jul 09, 2022 2:18 pm

Roman had decided to just believe everything was possible, that way he would be prepared for everything. It might also make him look stupid, but rather that than being unprepared. His pride could probably take it. ”You don’t sound as insane as many other people I’ve listened to. I believe you. And I want to know who did this to me. You can do it.” He was a bit nervous, as he didn’t know how it would feel, but he felt she had his best interest at heart, which made it easier for him to trust her. But he was also very weary, since he wouldn’t know if he could trust people or even if they told the truth. People might be a lot better at manipulating people than he knew. If people could live for much longer than the average 80 something lifespan, you would also be better at making people believe you.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed EmptyLør Jul 09, 2022 3:32 pm

Her lips pulled a little further into the smile playing on her lips, someone had once told her you only lied when you were afraid. Something she held close whenever she wanted to get ahead, not because she was a stranger to fear - she knew plenty of it. Victoria nodded a little as he gave her his permission to use her powers, closing her eyes and let both her hands on his head, gaining her full access to the nerve system, taking a smaller yet deep breath in she let the inner eye form the image of where she wanted to go, going in, pushing the right nerves. Something seemed off, like she was able to pull further than she had before, making her question her abilities for a second, but also knowing she couldn't just leave a job half finished, so she pushed through it. Making way through something that even gave her a short glimpse of something she had no idea what was, she couldn't yet piece it together. But just a few seconds longer and she let go of his head, having released him from the memory loss due to Anastasia's mind control. Moving the back of her hand up to her nose, the noticed the blood that met her hand. She had pushed a bit too far, she knew that. But she just ran the hand under the nose, making the worst go away like it hadn't happened, waiting for him to take everything in.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed EmptyLør Jul 09, 2022 3:44 pm

Roman got the same glimpse as she did. It was not something he recognized, but he instantly knew what it was. Those six months he didn’t remember from when he was 15. It was not much to go on, but it was him in what looked like an abandoned building. Around him were other children his age or even younger. They all had a lock around their ankles that was chained to the wall. There was no sounds except one voice saying: ”Just do as they say.” Roman could not know what it meant exactly, but he was sure it was not something he wanted to find out right now. Soon other, more recent, images appeared. It was Anastasia when they first met. They kissed and she drank his blood. It had also happened more times after that. He sat still once she removed her hands. He didn’t know what to actually think. ”Can I stop her from doing that again?” He turned his head to look at her, and noticed the blood under her nose. Even if she did her best to vibe it away, there was still some evidence left. ”Shit, you okay?” He thought it might be similar to when you worked yourself too hard in other situations. Sometimes you body just reacted to let you know, it was being pushed to hard.
Victoria
Beta
Victoria

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed EmptyLør Jul 09, 2022 4:39 pm

Ways to keep a vampire from compelling you, it was a tricky one. She didn't even get to answer it before the next question, Victoria just nodded. "Yeah no, it's all good, just pushed a little further than I thought I would," she confessed. Victoria would lie if she said her abilities were harmless, none of them were easy to handle. "But I don't know if there is anything you can do to stop it, perhaps I can ask one of my warlock friends to put a protection spell on you - or depending on the vampire if its one I know - maybe I can make a deal on your behalf," she shook her head a little, not knowing if it was possible, and she knew she didn't owe Roman anything. But still, she didn't feel like just doing nothing at all.
Roman Konstantin

Roman Konstantin

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed EmptyLør Jul 09, 2022 5:15 pm

Roman thought she would take care of it herself. She seemed okay, so he wasn’t going to do anymore about it. ”It’s my boss at The Sirens Club.” He didn’t know whether she knew him or not. No matter what, he wouldn’t want her to do that to him anymore. He wanted to be able to decide for himself, at least. She had taken away his choice, and he really didn’t like that. [color]”Do you know her?”[/color] He didn’t know if it was going to do much difference. From what he knew about Anastasia, she would do what she want. But maybe he could talk to her himself. He wanted to know why she had done it. He was not some fucking toy she could just push around as she wished.
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: The veil is removed   The veil is removed Empty

The veil is removed
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 3Gå til side : 1, 2, 3  Næste
 Lignende emner
-
» I Am what is, what hath been, what shall be – My veil hath been disclosed by none

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum
Athena :: VI :: Southside :: Southside Centrum :: The Serpents-
Gå til: